LEAKED ME6UCA CHAT PROVES ALPHABET AGENCY TIES!

ME6UCA CONFIRMED ALPHABET AGENCY HONEYPOT/PSYOP
I'm not trying to come off as a shill or spammer so listen up
Me6uca went down. Admins claim issue with their hosting service. Then they turn around and put up a temp site where BO's / admins / devs are chatting. 'Someone' happened to archive part of those chats where apparently the Admin / Head Codefag is a HueNigger and works for the CIA.
archive.is/N5evp

MOONLIGHT…. AND OF COURSE SUNSHINE….

THOSE SOUND LIKE CIANIGGER PROGRAM NAMES

Admin / Head of Meguca is confirmed FreeMason CIANigger wew

Stay on your goonchan and never come back. I was hoping you died of the cancer you embody.

shameless selfcheck

Really? Then why are you spamming links to your thread in an important sticky?

I have done recon, and they're a bunch of cancerous do-nothings just like /polk/, .pl and endchan.

WTF THE CIA IS HARVESTING ALL OF THE EVIDENCE OF CRIMES BEING COMMITTED ON THESE BOARDS!

FUCK IT'S ILLEGAL TO SAY HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG AND POST NEWS ARTICLES WHERE I LIVE OH SHIT PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO CIA PRISON

Wut

lurk moar nigger

does not matter if the other boards are cancer. what matters is intel community programs sweeping ip's and retaining data

Sounds like 8pol to me

He's trying to draw in Newfags, cancer, and other faggots who love getting into arguments into this thread to try and cause drama and maybe a shitstorm. He underestimates how many fucks people give about a liveposting imageboard so this won't work.

What matters is the intel community runs these boards

0/10 shit thread
No, I think this is a shit drama thread about a shitty place that was shilled by shills to fracture Holla Forums.
We know this. Do you know where you are? Only literal dumbfucks went to an unvetted shithole because they got assmad.
You do realize nobody here gives a shit about this shitty chan right?
…aren't good at what they do
…sells data, we know, faggot.
The best that the users can do it be smart, use protection :^) and control the quality of their posts. If something else comes along and it's better then everyone will go there but every single last fucking alt-Holla Forums that's popped up within the last 2 years has been hastily tossed together startups with all of their operations and funding opaque as ass backed by an immediate astroturf operation here.
It's gay, but you can always go back to cuckchan :^)

TRIPS OF TRUTH CHECKED
right on the money. as far as this one in particular.. black clad legion ala radio werewolf is where they come from.

Yeah yeah yeah, Jim is a kike dataming you, blah blah, you're not safe here, yadda yadda. You guys do this so much I am intimately familiar with your posts and if you've got nothing of value I'm out and going hang out in more worthwhile threads.

Only faggots and mega faggots don't use VPNs and they're not banned on this site.

GEE I'M GONNA WRITE A PARAGRAPH OF BULLSHIT
Nobody has used cuckchan except Plebbitors for almost three years faggot
You'll still get your shekels faggot

awareness of problems elsewhere is not a bad thing nigger. keep a sharp look out and you will see the danger coming.

Eat a dick, imkampfy.

I knew that meguca was shit the second that a squad of shitposters started spamming it here around a month ago now I believe.
Anyone who hops ship without checking for a life raft in the water first deserves to get wet.
Just like any other start-up wouldbe Holla Forums they failed in the same categories.
They shit in a box and slapped "Holla Forums" on it thinking they'd be the new kings of the internet. Wew lad.

I'm spartakampfy.

i mean all other areas of the interwebs, but yes i see what you did there you faggot kike nigger. go suck some cia cock

All these shills
I'm just trying to pass along info.
Ignore the shills trying to derail this thread

wew
sage