BREAKING: SETH RICH COVERUP CONFIRMED

FAMILY PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TIES DEATH TO DNC, REPORT TO AIR ON FOX NEWS TUESDAY

A full report with the new details will air Tuesday morning on FOX News.

archive. is/RqZKp
fox5dc. com /news/local-news/254852337-story

Didn't see this in the catalog yet but if this is a double post, sorry. Also first time being OP, hope the format comes out properly; feel free to shoot on sight if not

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/rod-wheeler-84b1564
archive.is/kpueo

drudgereport.com/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/
arkancide.com/
archive.is/iIOAQ
twitter.com/fox5dc/status/864311209276960769
youtube.com/watch?v=omlQHWrgmd4
archive.is/EHEGQ
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864348275893166080
twitter.com/StafferWh/status/864320158239739905
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7507
test.com/
archive.is/ToDxz
archive.is/b5ckI
archive.is/SqSog
archive.is/GsRss
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6100e9/breaking_the_pepe_silvia_report_the_story_on_the/
archive.is/aztox
radaronline.com/videos/russian-hacking-murder-hillary-clinton-aide-seth-rich/
archive.is/H6hv9
bamn.com/tag/seiu
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/864383680118235137
youtube.com/watch?v=EmWj2dL0SLc
express.co.uk/news/world/805013/Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-Republicans-politics-Onward-Together-Democrats-PAC
archive.fo/CtAxr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4264558/GOP-lobbyist-claims-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html
archive.is/GkBuD
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/
archive.is/7bDyq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think I can hear Hillary shitting herself from my house.

FAKE NEWS

Not trying to come across as a kike here but why does it seem BO just made this thread from a sock account and then stickied it right away? Also why are stickies lately mostly fucking nothing? OP is an interesting read though

BO or a mod deleted a thread made a minute and half before this one.
The only difference is that this one has more greentext from the article.
I've seen this before. Mods don't like stickying threads they didn't make themselves.
If you post a thread on something breaking, they will duplicate it and sticky theirs and delete yours.

Dat got stickied fast.

FUCK YES WE'VE BEEN WAITING SO FUCKING LONG FOR THIS CONFIRMATION

ADAM SCHIFF, NANCY PELOSI, AND MAXINE WATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!

The other thread didn't include the original fox link, didn't have greentext, and was overall low effort. Suck my big fat uncircumcised dick, faggot.

right?

this one might be something the best aside from cia

Archived links are sufficient since they always show the original URL that is being archived.

thats one sweet id

I've noticed that threads slow to a crawl when they are stickied. My suspicion is that most people here don't use the catalog view, and end up just hiding the stickies that way they don't have to scroll past the dozen stickies on the front page. So the mods sticky stuff so that less people will see the thread or post in it. But I don't know, maybe this place has made me paranoid.

Tons of VPNs are banned from archive.is because of (((kikeflare))). Original article lets ALL anons see it. Faggot.

IT'S HAPPENING
TRAITORS HANG HIGHEST

As an aside

goons pls

Also, threads that paste tons of greentext from the link are awful.

(checked)
UUUU

Fuck you too.

keep trying

OP and am a relative newcomer to Holla Forums tbh early campaign days but the sticky was fast as shit, I admit.

I posted a thread and got the same response, shills are out in force.

>When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

FUCKING TACTICAL NUKE DROPPED ON THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE

Ah I see, dont really like the fact thats going on but the mods have always been shit here.

Yea mate, but what can you expect from a board thats been heavily infested with reddit fags? Last off topic post cause i think OP deserves attention.

tbh I'm just surprised nobody working for Trump or supporting of Trump has brought this up at all. We've been screaming about Seth Rich being the DNC leaker since day one.

Really curious what Trump's actions here will be. Especially since the media is all shrieking about MUH RUSSIA, and Seth Rich's story not only exposes some shady fucking shit, but also exonerates Trump and lets us move past this Russian fearmonger bullshit. He has no reason NOT to bring it up and force the media to talk about Seth Rich.

Sometimes you don't stick the knife in unless you're sure it'll hit the artery.

FRONT PAGE REDLINKED ON DRUDGE

IT'S HAPPENING LADS

Mods have stickied a few of my threads, when they were the first threads created for important news. Generally, threads are stickied if someone reports the thread requesting a sticky and the newsworthiness checks out.
If it was a mod, they wouldn't break the links, as Holla Forums breaks links automatically now.

People report threads requesting a sticky, and throw a shitfit if they don't get a sticky.

That many newfags?

That's true. It would be a mistake for him to act before thinking/

Check it out goys, kikes on suicide watch

Just like that journo who had his children killed for revealing the missing trillons of dollars an hour after revealing his article.

oh wow in my excitement I didn't realize this was literally in the OP

disregard that, I suck cocks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FUCKING KNEW IT
Seriously, how many people are "mugged" by being shot in the back of the neck then the "mugger" walks away without stealing? Good thing the Rich family didn't believe the police either and I hope the investigator isn't suicided for bringing out the truth

Let's think about this? Why is FOX of all channels doing a report on it? Certianly not journalistic desire for truth.

This is probably just be jaded, but I can't help but think they're going to use it to dispell the main point against Muh Russia theory. "Seth Rich WAS in contact with Wikileaks, but we can confirm that he actually gave them something unrelated/these rubles in his bank account prove wikileaks is the russians/was killed before he released it/etc.

This must be why the media kikes are pushing "Trump leaked russia classified info" fake story so hard, to get out ahead of this.

JOE FUCKING ROGAN RETWEETED IT!

I would guess the P.I for the family contacted the local station themselves.

He should declassify the files on Rich and the real investigation (as wapo has begrudgingly confirmed would be legal for him to do)

Can't make this shit up.

Get #SethRich trending, let us make this happen goys! Here is the linkedin of the private investigator. linkedin.com/in/rod-wheeler-84b1564

Holy shit.

"He needs to be impeached NOW, before we all go to a jail!"

Front page of Reuters right now is

SHUT IT DOWN!

It seems to be a local Fox affiliate. Who knows if MAINSTREAM will even pick up on it.

It's a sarcastic shitpost you goof.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!! HILLARY CONFIRMED KILLED SETH RICH!!

Don't forget the whitehouse said bad goy shit about the kike wall. One attack piece for the price of two real news they don't want out.

Nice. Added archive links.

I remember Assange on a Channel 4 live interview via skype basically said Rich was a WL source.

It's nothing we didn't know, but it'll nice to see in the news cycle again.
Also, where the fuck is Ben Swann?

He low key nodded "yes" he seemed really worried.

"Sorry I couldn't read the Classified mark" t. Trump

Whoever is writing their narratives needs to be sacked they're terrible

So if I'm understanding this right, is this the newspaper equivalent of a slide thread? Push out some bullshit hit piece fluff story an hour after the Seth Rich story drops to push it out of the limelight and try to force conversation back to muh russia?

Julian Assange confirmed it months ago.
Albeit with a practically subliminal nod. But for anybody who understands body language, this was loud and clear.

-hillary 99% sure to win election
-hillary/deep state wants to make an example of whistleblower
-deep state tells cianiggers to kill rich very publicly
-cianigger hires stanfield organization to execute rich
-cianigger keeps receipts, files expense report for murder because hey, hillary is going to win anyway
-hillary loses
-oh shit

MUH RUSSIANS!

Assange also offered a $20,000 reward for info on Seth Rich.
archive.is/kpueo

HIT TWITTER WITH THIS

see

THE RUSSIANS™ KILLED SETH RICH BECAUSE HE WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIAN WIKILEAKS HACKERS WHO RIGGED THE ELECTION BY LEAKING INFORMATION CONFIRMING THAT THE DNC WAS RIGGING THE ELECTION!

How many neurotic kikes are staying up late tonight trying to fit this into their trippled down narrative of pure retardation?

(checked)

Would be easier to expand on then even talk about Seth. Expect new "leaks"

jesus christ user, how new are you? they've already got 2 or 3 others in the pipe for the next big thing.
go search up "smith-mundt ndaa u.s. legal propaganda"

Holy shit.

This will be my lullaby tonight. Sometimes good things do happen.

Have an unrelated mango page that always makes me laugh.

It doesn't matter why Fox is rolling with this story. All that matters is that the truth is finally getting out. The absence of altruism on Fox's part is completely irrelevant, they're never motivated by altruism. None of them are. Expecting otherwise is absurd.

We know, but assange wasn't obvious about it. But now we have an actual story to spread

It's FOX DC brah, a local affiliate.

Chances of this hitting the 3 major networks? Next to nil.

Webm related.

So, we need to do some fucking digging then and share all we can with the investigator and get him to share with us too because tldr; he's going to be dead in 24 hours if he's found out

Don't even give these neurotic kikes ideas.

Anyone have the cap of CTR after the debate where someone says google Seth Rich?

Did they ever dub that?

Well, he was a listed source. linkedin.com/in/rod-wheeler-84b1564

GET IN HERE

So, how are the shields holding up for the DNC and Hillary Royal Family now?

I remember that thread, and I remember we showed up at their offices shortly afterwards to remind them who the fuck they are talking to.

FUCK.
WE NEED /k/ ANONS TO SHADOW AND PROTECT
This is about 6million times more important than that random white chick who said nigger.

I'll wait patiently for tomorrow but the (((powers that be))) will make sure that laptop is squeaky clean if it ever sees the light of day, and I'm not seeing any other evidence being presented.

No idea. Didn't even know it got an anime adaptation. I just know this one page, and it has influenced how I play my casters in Dungeons and Dragons.

I'm still wondering what happened to Weiner's laptop.

He has evidence Seth was talking with wikileaks via e-mail you dipshit.

this site has the transcript of the leaked slack chat
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

(((What laptop?)))

IT'S HAPPENING!

These laptops probably already went through the completely routine laptop destruction protocol. Any laptops that fall into the hands of intelligence agencies are imminently destroyed if they aren't lost.

That is comfy as heck user. Digital Roman Salute to you for being a D&D bro

Probably something that would bring the whole US government down and usher in chaos. Soft hearted (and soft headed) people wouldn't want to release it for fear of the chaos. The actual pedos and people who need to die will work to cover it up for obvious reasons.

The fact that the cops or FBI took possession of Seth Rich's laptop, when their position is that he died in a mugging gone wrong, is itself damning. Since when do the authorities seize the electronics of street violence victims?

His name was Seth Rich.

Checked
PREPARE FOR MOAR CHAOS

The one NYPD seized.
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/24549-nypd-source-weiner-laptop-has-enough-evidence-to-put-hillary-away-for-life

That was a psy-op attempt.

Technically an "unsolved murder." Depends on the investigation.

He implied it was disappeared by kikes, which it probably was.

That's a pretty good point. If you get robbed and killed why the fuck would law enforcement confiscate your electronics? HMMMMMMMM

Also this is just all the more reason to backup your data everywhere, encrypted and hashed, and publicly accountable. Terry livestreaming his entire life, he has the right idea.

What info do we have on Seth? I remember we had a bunch of digging threads for weeks, any archives?

This will force even the most ardent of sleepers to open their fucking eyes for once

power comes from the drudge report. matt drudge picks stories that will stick and stir shit up. it's pretty simple.

8ch dropped the ball with colbert in spite of this.

I've been on this train before. If Wheeler delivers here, it will be no small miracle. Help us, Kek

The PI is a pretty big guy

DRUDGE REPORTING. NOT CONFIRMED
BUT FAIRLY SURE

The anime's awesome, I normally can't stand that "otaku-man saves the day with his otaku powers!" bullshit, but Gate's awesome enough to overpower that. I think the dragons and their riders get creamed by SDF jets and SPGs at some point, and Trump gets a cameo.

Getting the authorities to admit that something Seth Rich was doing with his laptop is possibly involved in his shooting would be a major accomplishment in itself. Because right now the (((official narrative))) is random street violence. The FBI should be forced to admit that they're at least investigating the possibility that his murder was related to his laptop.

FUCK

CONFIRMED

drudgereport.com/

LET IT BEGIN

of course is is

don't ignore dub dubs

DON'T EVEN LET THEM KILL THEMSELVES EVEN IF THEY WANT TO. THAT'S ESCAPE!

yeah.. imkamfy is shit. a turkroach shit that deletes or bumplocks pertinent threads to suppress info sometimes

I'd buy it.
Drudge report and that fucking "goldberg" whatever clickbait.

There is a shit tonne of methods of telling whether or not data was tampered with; if the police did not IMMEDIATELY image and hash the drive all of which will be very accountable and verifiable they can be in some serious shit.

And I'm sure there is one enterprising detective at the facility who held onto a copy of the drive after the Feds demanded it all from them.

I'm just waiting for Shillary to try to bump off a Holla Forumsack, but the Holla Forumsack gets the drop on the assassins.
Could you imagine?

Wrong.

GOOD NO SURVIVORS

A lot of people in this thread seem to think this isn't going to hit mainstream media because local fox affiliate etcetera.

Drudge is far bigger then Fox5, the fact that it's posted there means it has already hit the mainstream media, that place is in the top three of most visited news sites these days.

AVENGE ME

They're playing this fucked up game trying to flood end/pol/ with 8ch cats whilst taking all the good posters from here and saying to them that other good posters went there when in reality end/pol/ is just a collection of ~20 uncle-ted tier individuals who want nothing to do with 8ch or their userbase as a whole.
This happened to me personally and I bet others have seen the endchan threads here, this isn't endchan users but (likely goons) trying to fuck both boards up.

I think vols are complacent in this to some degree and have been stickying threads they think are important while leaving threads that are really important to get slid.

This thread is actually important though, and proves something we've all effectively known for a while:
HILLARY CLINTON CONFIRMED MURDERING CUNT
MOLECH BTFO

Drudge is bigger than "mainstream media". He gets more views than CNN. Drudge is bigger than the New York Times.

That's a good point. He was the victim for fuck's sake. Unless there was a gag order on an ongoing investigation into his activities before he got murdered, this is at least circumstantial evidence.

Best case scenario: Wheeler already has the info and is waiting to see who orders its deletion?

And a digital Heil to you.
I was resistant to Pathfinder, but then Dreamscarred Press created the Vitalist and it's now my most-played class, even in 3.5 thanks to a permissive DM.

What. Now this I've gotta see.

I'm thinking of Seth Rich right now, there are some true believer liberals out there. He must have been a good dude, and they killed him for it.

Really make piensas.

Can we meme the purge into reality like this? Is this how the algorithm plays out? Fuck yeah it is. Lock and load.

His name was Seth Rich

THEY MURDERED THIS MAN BECAUSE HE LOVED AMERICA

(((THEY))) ARE GOING TO PUSH THE TRUMP STORY ……HARD…… TOMORROW TO BURY THIS. WE SHOULD BE PREPARED.

Any Ideas?

This. Guys, this got a front page, bold red text on Drudge. It's fucking game over, millions of people are going to read that article. GG no re.

antifa prolly offed him for wearing that shirt, it all makes sense now

Actually, I hope the dinosaur media ignores the shit out of this story. I hope they try and pretend it doesn't exist. That would be the best way for them to make it completely obvious that rich was murdered by hillary.

LADS

twitter.com/julianassange

Blast it out full force on every single messaging outlet you have. Email it to everybody you know. Text it to everybody you know. Mention it to everybody you know. Spam it on all your social media accounts.

That's a nice Rodrigo the Killer , I'm going to save that one for later

Was just about to post this.
It's on now.

spam his pic wearing that american shit, and just ask all the lefties if they know who he is

i mean if this goes according to the normal pattern a bunch of evidence will come out that confirms he was probably offed, and then they will say there should probably be an investigatino, but there won't be. Then everyone will get the message, he was offed and everyone knows it, but nobody can do shit, and the moral is don't fuck with these people.

Hopefully it's a different story this time and the pattern gets broken.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/

found it. Fuck, I forgot about this. I still kek about the "get the kids a pizza" part

Oh fug, it's really happening

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

>inb4 north korean ransomware attack with collaboration with the russians shut down drudge

O FUG

Yeah as I said he's in the top three, not sure what the exact ranking are but it's usually a tossup between Drudge, Yahoo and MSN, CNN or NYT doesn't even come close.
And keep in mind that a lot of people using Yahoo or MSN are just there because it comes preinstalled, there's a bunch of kvetching already going on for the late nighters at most media stations how to damage control the fuck out of this story by morning.

Them trying to memoryhole it is quite possible, but considering it's already this big I expect them to try to attack the investigation hard.

The hype is real.

Well if people didn't believe before, they have to believe it now.

Is that his real account? Not "confirmed".

yeah he's a walking meme

lol, remember this

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

It would be unprecedented for him to name sources. He denies even admitting he got Bradley Manning as a source. I think he's just saying it in a plausibly deniable way.

I believe he's confirmed it through the checkmarked Wikileaks account.

DC police are more corrupt than shitcongo and they're led by corrupt niggers in a nigger infested hellhole politicians need eighty bodyguards in.

How does the newspaper fall from being the symbol of busting government corruption to the symbol of being government corruption?

It's not really his ranking, it's his audience. The same goes for 8ch and even halfchan. Alex Jones and Breitbart too. We aren't soundbyte people. We are news junkies and we love digging even if it's futile. That's why they hate us so much. We try to pay attention, not always the brightest, but always the most persevering of the news readers.

That's A-ok OC user
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

other parties play… but the DNC KILLS
i love manowar

The twitter confirmation process is political. They don't let bad goys get the blue check.

There are parts of D.C. with zero white people. It's surreal.

Here we go boys

The Clintons are the root of this. My parents have had war flashbacks to the 90's since Seth Rich a year ago; they literally kept their own suspected kill list. When they stopped keeping track in 2001, it was ~80 - and they even stopped watching news near the end. Sage just in case

Well, they won't let new ones get it. But there are a couple dozen accounts that got their blue checks by buying followers and insulting Trump with non-sequitur tweet storms.

What's the odds you could get that check by insulting Trump for a couple weeks, then delete all the anti-Trump tweets, make a shitload of pro-Trump ones, and have a good goy token while being bad?

chicago here
you are wrong

You mean the jews?

Still too much of a pussy faggot to talk about it or anything? This is good, but does not change the fact that Rogan will be forgotten. Grow some fucking balls and join the fun man. The time for innocent spectating is in fact over.

Everyone stop chimping out and think about this: even if the evidence of email correspondence has been wiped from the computer, one could still subpoena the company that hosted his email. Fucks sakes.

Just think of it guys, just fucking think of it. Now we have proof. Not just emails, not just whisperings on non-MSM channels, not just receipts and paper trails. We have a body. The cold, dead, bullet hole-ridden body of a former DNC staffer who was in contact with Wikileaks, the largest non-5eyes information broker on the planet.

And Drudge, who gets 23,000,000 views each and every day, just printed the story in large, bold, red letters on his front page. ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

easy for jews to order the clinton crime family to do it

Get in the happening bunker, lads. It's going down.

I think everyone can agree, naming the source who is deceased in order to aid in exposing their murder for leaking the information is 100% ethically okay, but Assange is an autist and knows retards shills would be shrieking and calling him a sellout if he did

Subvert the biggest threat first, and prop them up as the alternative

Already happened fam.
Cunt hired a nigger to try to off me, am now getting 14.88 million shekels as a settlement all because the IDF security guard thinks I'm an undercover Jewish oper8r
and all those shekels will be going to fund Holla Forums ops and restoring this nation

Checked

I'll take a large happe-
WHAT?
E X T R A T H I C C

Another step in the slow march towards the final blow.

And we would be lucky if that email company isn't gmail, or a private dnc email.

POL I HAVE AN IDEA

CNN was colluding with DNC faction that murdered Seth, we know through Wikileaks.

We need to push that CNN is now involved in this investigation and can not be trusted until the investigation is finished.

I will be willing to ignore your failure to spell Holla Forums in favor of those glorious digits and a pretty good memetic virus.

ALSO ALSO ALSO

Note that Trump just got rid of Comey. Coincidence? Or fresh blood ready to blow the lid on the Seth Rich coverup?

Hitler dubs confirm it's the day of reckoning

Kek is with us.
And He hath spoke.

Wikileaks most likely has a copy of all correspondence.

I got to say I like this idea as much as those fine digits.

On a level of 1-10 how big is this?

Couldn't this destroy the Democratic party and turn the USA into a one party state?

Your post answered your question. Praise Kek

Assange doesn't open his mouth without being absolutely sure of something, definitely not a shitposter.

CHECKED!
HAPPENING!

This is the company doing the investigating.
Send all your shit to these faggots, they need all the info they can get
capitolinvestigations.com/contact-us.html

THEY KILLED ME GOYS

NEVER FORGET

Always. I just mean the Clintons set the standard for blatant disregard of subtly within the DNC. If anyone looks past the immediate payoffs and media shutdown, it's all there to see; but it's the media that shuts it down, so of course no one looks themselves.

dub dubs and trips too,

you are obviously just trying ti distract from the anti trump story of 2 scoops though, shill
still checked

in his own words he said he drove around on a motorcycle as mayor and gunned down baddies

He did shitpost a lot and talk up some of his releases a few years back, but he hasn't fucked around with sources so far.

THOUSAND YEAR TRUMPENREICH

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3 – Vince Foster – Former white House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
5 – C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992… Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”
7- Ed Willey – Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
11- Kathy Ferguson, ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death
19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

1of2

It absolutely could. Remember, we have based Jeff Sessions as our Attorney General, the highest law-enforcement official in the country. And Comey, who was stonewalling all investigation into the Clintons are the FBI, just got fired.

2 of 2
21- Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee, died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
23 – Barry Seal – Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas, death was no accident.
24 – Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guarantee. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26- Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the two boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, July 1988.
29 – Keith McMaskle – Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
33 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”
34 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
35 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD: 36 – Major William S. Barkley Jr. 37 – Captain Scott J. Reynolds 38 – Sgt. Brian Hanley 39 – Sgt. Tim Sabel 40 – Major General William Robertson 41 – Col. William Densberger 42 – Col. Robert Kelly 43 – Spec. Gary Rhodes 44 – Steve Willis 45 – Robert Williams 46 – Conway LeBleu 47 – Todd McKeehan

Fuckin' checked.

TRAITORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's quickening now user , can you feel it?

THE CLINTONS MURDERED ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN HOME

arkancide.com/

(checked)
If this starts a proper investigation, and that investigation goes all the way down the rabbit hole, it might reveal that the DNC, the Clinton crime family, and the media were all involved in the plot to murder Seth Rich and cover it up. This could be the beginning of the end for Jewry in America, if not the world. So yeah, a 10.

Please god

Suspect Identified

I see why he was fired now. It's all falling into place.

11 mein dude

Kek mitt uns

https ://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864338934322446336

Hannity's on it

PRAISE KEK

It will be until September 23 that Kek returns.

Hold your faith.

And there's the link, why this is allowed to come out. DNC doesn't want a repeat of 2016.

This is going to explode

Kek is with us right now, user. It's the Happening that will be coming. Kek's power is growing exponentially, we break the veil soon.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Hannity and Drudge are both on it. This will be front page news, with one spin or another, everywhere tomorrow.

So, Seth Rich was trending when this story first broke but now look at was is trending.

archive.is/iIOAQ

The hate of two million years comes bearing down on the enemy, the eternal rock will crush the kikes' skulls.

mein gott

Look at the replies. This is going to get big.

I have no idea why people are so hostile to hardbass lately.

I'd like to see them try and spin this without looking like comeplete idiots.

Meant to quote:

that's the kind of fucked up shit, where you see that regardless of what happened they want to scrub the investigation of a murder, that pisses me off about the left. let us talk about it, he was fucking killed and just a young guy trying to do the right thing. let it play out, but they try to hide it.

i don't understand that tweet

Checked.
ALL SETH NEEDED WAS A CHANCE AT A CHANCE

We're onto something here

You don't need to break links anymore.

Like clockwork.

Fake News

Time to rain hell and reap the sinners.

toasting in an ebin bread

There's going to be such a fucking shitstorm. I guarantee Hilldog and Podesta already have their backup cleaners executing the guy(s) who carried out the seth rich murder.

Also, remember that Brock knew about Seth Rich too.
Imagine if we can topple the entire CTR/Shareblue/whatever infrastructure with this and finally rid ourselves of this cancerous group of shills?

So anyone spreading this on twitter, hijack the #Russians hashtag, if they're going to drag that shit out may as well use it as an opportunity to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

HITLER DUBS CONFIRM HAPPENING

Our Hate is slow, glacial, unstoppable and implacable.

That dude told George Soros to fuck off recently didn't he?

Based pinoy

Pinoy is strongest country

Brock had that heart attack, remember? ;)

Those niggers were dead the second they accepted the $$$.

Let them eat cake

Brock is going to have a heart attack with a nailgun

This.
Be on the lookout for any suspicious deaths around; they'll likely be the link.

Expect to hear trump has Alzheimer's to slide this news…

Prepare your memes now. It's coming very soon and has cabinet support

means they wants that reward money and are trying to butt out other people

Expect a few cops to suddenly get rushed by thigs and die, they will make sure no one who even saw the computer lives.

Checked tho

Unfortunately this will be really hard to track. You wouldn't be looking for any public figures getting the axe. It'd be their cleaners, whose whole purpose is to stay unknown. It would just be another statistic somewhere.

What is this?

ah ok, i thought she was some apologist and they were telling her to fuck off. they must have hired some real fuckers to investigate this, but i guess you have to be fearless if you are a dc pi.

I guarantee those goons at the NSA have copies. I mean for fucks sake, they literally dragnet everything. Hopefully Trump can bring the alphabet agencies in line.

CLASSIC

Instead of Niggerbowl there should be an even once a year where future Trump presidents execute traitors on live TV

'Two Baltimore area gang members commit suicide while driving resulting in fiery 1-car crash'

Excellent find.

Once a year? I vote for once a quarter

Not really, there's always an article or two in a local newspaper about strange, unnatural occurrences. Unless they go full CIA deathray on them.

This kinda shit is what you need to look out for.

My local gym keeps CNN on about a quarter of all the TVs hanging from the ceiling. It's great for workout rage, but I can't help but get comfortable with the idea of mass executions as a result.

Lad, the ABCs are the main arm of the enemy. We're fighting the intelligence community gone rogue and off the books.

Time to spread this shit all over the normiesphere again, shit like this just helps bring this whole thing together in their minds.

Watch for (((freak accidents))) and such

I'd like to see them try.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thread theme

That's what people used to do for fun back in the day. Go to town square and watch some scum get the rope.

Fuck, I wish Trump would just take a massive public revelation like this and use it to completely clean house in the cancerous intelligence agencies, night of the long knives style.

To replace football, we should bring back gladiator-like public events. Put the traitors in the middle of a stadium against a hungry lion. The jew will finance the stadium we execute him in.

EVERYONE WITH A TWATTER ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE TWEETING THIS TO @POTUS AND @realDonaldTrump!!

>>> twitter.com/fox5dc/status/864311209276960769

You will. This is the actual happening. This week may decide it all. I'm serious when I say be prepared to meme away Alzheimer's claims….

This can be the dagger in their heart, finally plunged past their ribs. We can end them all with this… knives out, anons.

Reminder that DC police are corrupt.

youtube.com/watch?v=omlQHWrgmd4

Here's one place you may find dirt:

archive.is/EHEGQ

are you that user? What do you know? What can you tell us?

Be ready for anything.
Anything.

Seth Rich was also a Jew. Proof that they aren't all bad

Trump is most likely asleep at this hour, but give it another 3 or 4 and he'll be on it.

let's not get carried away now

That's why it's so important to get this into the courtroom of public opinion. The DC police are obviously helping cover it up, but something so blatant and obvious that any normie can connect the dots can't stay undercover if drudge, hannity, or say, TRUMP HIMSELF talks about it. If trump talks about it, the media will be FORCED to bring it up. That's the lynchpin.

Get Trump to tweet/retweet about Seth Rich.

He's more than likely paraphrasing from Infowars, they have the Alzheimer-related stuff on their site.

You only know if a jew was good after they're dead and they can no longer betray you. The only good jew is a dead jew.

Actually, just proof that they are so bad they do this to eachother.

that's actually just true for people in general, i'm just trying to be helpful here

How was Seth Rich a Jewish/Jesuit those two don't seem to mix usually. Both equally evil.

Not in this timeline, it was reported in the (((Forward))). You can backdate posts and have Google index it. Seth Rich was an American hero.

Based mods. I always hated seeing low energy threads stickied.

What a wonderful way to end the night.

One of the most useless fucking statements ever created.

Alefantis is going to get his balls cut off. operation mayhem is a GO

The 10th jew is just waiting for the right opportunity. Never, ever trust a jew.

Wikileaks is an alphabet-run honeypot/propaganda outlet

Seth Rich most likely murdered before the DNC leaks because he was fully aware of the contents of those leaks, and would have realized Wikileaks was heavily redacting and withholding information, thus blowing the charade that is wikileaks. Same goes with the other murders (wikileaks lawyers, dnc staffers) and bradley manning. All perpetrated to protect the charade.

Cool

99 22 | 22

perfect

and here comes the shill.

This is the narrative CNN will be running tomorrow

This is the best you guys have some up with so far? Damn, the night-shifters suck. Go back to your shift supervisor and tell them this isn't working.

Fuck off imkikey

Here comes the goons

John Podesta uses SEIU people to do his dirty work. I am not FBI user but close. Jennifer Palmieri had Seth murdered, but Robby Mook and John Podesta found out about it and had Jennifer consult with Hillary and Huma and they all decided it was best to silence Seth.

Once the deed was done, Palmieri and Mook started pushing the "robbery" narrative and the cops in DC went along with it.

The DC police chief is complicit and covering up for them. He is also a pedophile.

If you'd like to connect dots, look into SEIU people in DC that night, Jennifer Palmieri's strange "Tweets", and Robby Mooks insistence that it is Russia.

If the right people are informed in the right order, Palmieri, Mook, Podesta, Abedin and the Clinton Machine (phillippe also) will fall. Weiner is going to get immunity it looks like.

SEIU murdered Seth Rich, connected to Podesta and Palmieri.

weird wikileaks hasn't released a single thing harmful to the US government or deep state. or israel. u guys are working overtime.

Wew checked ya happy Nazi

I'm going to be so happy when they're all finally hanged for treason.

welp.

QUICK DERAIL IT WITH MOD DRAMA LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME

(checked)

CONFIRMED FOR GOONS INCOMING

LADS….. We need to dig on local cops assigned to case….

checked. It's like fucking clockwork how they all rush in at once with various shill 101 tactics. And always after a major thread has been up for ~30-60 minutes. ie, just enough time to devise a piss-poor shill strategy.

FILTER AND MOVE ON
THIS IS OUR NIGHT
HAIL VICTORY

CHECKED

Most anons are busy spreading it, not much else we can do now besides tell the shills to get fucked.

Its everywhere. This story is going to blow up and sink the ship. Rest in piss.

maybe

I wouldn't discount it, I'm still not even sure if assange is alive

checked

checkin' those beautiful digits.

Those digits are great.
Sean Hannity is tweeting this out now.

I can drink wine and laugh at their shitty memes.

They're all a bunch of bad noise to me at this point. The only thing I want to hear from them now are their death rattles.

you're an idiot, how would that narrative benefit tptb kikes cia fbi etc? you're either blind or on the payroll

Forgot link: twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864348275893166080

Service Employees International Union
Nonprofit organization
www.seiu.org/

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I AM SAYING!!! THIS INFO IS WHAT YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO Holla Forums!!

Hillary's punishment will be crucifixion
Podesta's punishment will be scaphism
Brock's punishment will be the withholding of his GRIDS medications

union thugs, well it's likely. i don't think you need to stress too much about it though because the pi that's handling this seems to know his shit. you might send the info to him.

it's probably safer than posting here too, this is a bit of a honeypot after all.

Okay, so how about posting some more info than we'll be able to glean from their wiki page?

My home internet cut out shortly after opening this thread. Wouldn't be too concerned, but I've never lost internet connectivity connection in the two years I've been here.

user I…
THE FIRE RISES

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, since 1990 the SEIU has been the nation’s top organization contributing to federal campaigns, donating $232,694,670, 99% of which went to Democrats.[45] Over that same period, the National Education Association was the second highest organizational political donor, contributing $96,992,506, 97% of which went to Democrats.[45] Since 1998, the SEIU has spent $19,676,660 in additional money on lobbying.

Exactly. He is a hero, and when this is all over he should be remembered as a true hero and held up as a model of honor. I mention that he is Jewish to prove a point. We must always be aware of Jewish influence. But people like him are heroes no matter what. Just like Bobby Fischer was a great man in his own right.

OH BABY IT'S DIGGIN' TIME

Damn. Checked.
God's speed, user, don't let the kikes get you.

HOLY FUCK

Shits going down tonight!

Underrated. Scaphism indeed. Bust out the breaking wheel for kang nigger

The Oyest of Veys.

I called the Sean Hannity radio show and talked to one of their vetting people for "what would you like to say" and talked about how the russia narrative was going to be blown out. Even including Seth Rich as the guy who leaked to Wikileaks. Phone enters a known out of service area so I lose touch with call. One call later and I noticed the echo which told me someone was tapping into my call. Now on this thread and this happening tonight my internet is cutting out.

OH BOY

HAPPENING
Hillary might be shitting two bricks at once

DEEBLY GONSERNED

Use a fucking burner phone!

bullshit, business men like Trump usually are awake at ridiculous hours. someone get his number and phone him up.

That's my main worry. Are these people protected in some way? I would literally spend every cent I had on an armored car and security if I were them.

Ya dun goofed kid.
Realistically, it's fucking nothing but worthless intimidation tactics. If they could afford to target every single user here they would, but then we'd be in a civil war.

Get your voice out user. I will listen tomorrow if you call in. Shadilay is the word of the day

Happens to me all the time, and I'm still around. Nothing to worry about. Just don't say anything else and all will be fine.

Lol. He never sleeps.

Fucking nigger

Good goy

Seriously, any Anons doing call-ins to radio shows and such on a regular basis should just pick up a cheap burner phone. Ultimately believing any target is too low for the kikes is a false sense of security

I mean for all I know it could just be my older bro checking in on me since he's in one of them.

I'm not really worried, I'm rather smug

Nice
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

IS IT FINALLY TIME? CAN IT BE?

oPsec my man. Your bro is probably dead now. Good fucking job
Kek

Twatter's been buzzing about Trump wanting to resign due to being unable to handle and cope to the pressure, the fuck is this nonsensical bullshit these drones are trying to say now?

not just mods
spamming shit tier zero content "news" threads and getting it deleted is necessary

twitter.com/StafferWh/status/864320158239739905
forgot the link to this shill claiming this garbage

Just stop fucking worrying about it.
It's intimidation, pure and simple.
"Oy vey goy they might try and kill me!"
No, they'll tell some antifa-faggots where you live and try to coax them into killing you, and they'll fucking fail because they're mentally retarded.

Well gg faggot no re. I got family working with special shit too, don't brag about it, even online where you think you're anomalous. May as well leave your cat card in your computer too.

link to original source? I can't find those tweets

if you have a pet hamster, now would be a good time to relocate it

now would be a good time to keep it as far away from the dryer as possible

I used to think the loud leftists were stupid for doing such shit non-stop since the election.
I now think they are trying to adopt our shitposting tactics to meme Trump's defeat.
They don't actually care whether its true or not. The problem for them is their memes aren't funny enough.

What time do the details come out?

We need Assange to step up and tell what he knows…. Can't protect Seth Rich anymore…. But he can help us put the bitch away

No, their memes are not truth. Pure and simple.

there is a subconscious level of moving a story.

the difference is our level knows that it is fake, their level doesn't know it's fake, their level actually believes the bullshit they put out whereas we just like to laugh at the absurdity of it all, and llke to try to outdo each other by seeing who can make the most absurd story travel the farthest.

Was posted on cuckchan and didnt see it posted here. May be larp maybe not. Perhaps someone has enpugh interest to take it up. I gotta get some sleep. Night anons, I just want this bitch drawn and quartered already.

About 4 to 6 hours if they come. Could be tease like Trump taxes…

I don't even have a brother, chill mates
Either way, I've been waiting for this happening

same comment here

Translation:
Trump resigns to Holla Forums, says "They were right again"
Deportations of beaners, and rounding up of jews to begin immediately

You've been spending too much time on 4cuck fam.

Time to dig

I union performs hits for the Dems?
…actually, that sort of makes sense.

Fight on you glorious faggots.

It did seem outlandish at first, but it does fit like a fucking t.

The dems have been using unions for decades, and they have been violent before.

inb4 the Holla Forums pinkerton agents bust up unions

TWITTER IS THROTTLING THE SETH RICH HASHTAG IT WENT FROM 44.8K TWEETS TO 17.7K I SAW IT FUCKING HAPPEN FUCK

SEIU was what james okeefe was looking into with the acorn stuff, it's a wormhole.

tbh you can take them down like he took down acorn and they will form again in another way. the clinton hit stuff is what this is about.

Indeed
You sneaky fucker you

o i am laffin

Has he stated he has some sort of code where he won't even out his sources even if they're confirmed to be dead?

Because it seems like there's a double blind protection on anyone leaking to Wikileaks and Jules just assumed it was Rich based on all the evidence. Why else would he not confirm who sent the leaks but also offer a reward for anyone who helped catch his killer?

Unless Rich didn't work alone and he's trying to protect his accomplices.

he has to stay in the game, he has to do it for the homosexuals.

if he goes, pence arrives.

most likely.

Sounds like desperation to me.

I think that when I see it coming from the Jew's(Drudge)website. You know he's never going to really help us.

Sad!

What is this, 2005?

Notice how still the board is? How the shills have gone absolutely silent? They've all fucked off back to HQ, they have no idea how to stop this from gaining traction. Little do they know…pic related.

you sound mad

Okay twitter is trying to censor this shit big time.

Downloaded video. Repost it.

Can't a guy have some fun in a happening thread?
Back on topic, it seems a dig thread into SEIU is in order. Tomorrow is going to be ripe with plenty of tons of highly concentrated salt.

It's just like November 9th.

Where does one?

So a nigger actually broke this information?

Is the first time in history where a nigger has preformed an extremely valuable public service?

Seth Rich was already a big deal, there are so many big deals going back to the fucking campaign

benghazi
seth rich
emails
wiener
shareblue foreign funding
sabotaging sanders
brazille leaking debate questions
haiti gold mines

i could go on, basically it's about survival at this point. they are pulling all the stops to get trump out because if he keeps on, the investigations will keep on. i don't think trump is even bothering with this shit, but that is the problem. he isn't investigating, but he isn't actively HINDERING either. they need someone to stop the digging and put it to rest, and trump won't do it.

Just remember this is why it's all about breaking up families. The only thing saving Rich are his pissed off parents, if he had hated his likely cis scum parents they wouldn't know wtf happened.

plus based ass black pi, don't hate, he is handling his fucking business.

Yeah but notice how he became "a good jew" by betrayal. Even though I agree with what he is said to have done, it is none-the-less a betrayal of those who trusted him.

I am a little mad

Just saw this.

Breitbart, Drudge put it up. Hannity retweeted. Fox will talk more about it tomorrow.

I'm expecting FBI will soon find proof of Russian collusion. Its either that or their whole conspiracy gets deflated specially if Trump decides to turn the tables with this.

I wish we had some patriots in the IC.

As long as he isn't hindering then shit will get taken care of. I like to picture my Trump in a suit staving off nuclear war and keeping the shitskins from invading.

He is still a Jew…

I hope at the end of this every last Goon ends up in Jail.

We will be the undisputed masters of the internet.

Pretty much any cellphone store; you're looking for "pre-paid cellphones". AT&T, Verizon, and I also know of Walmart and Target carrying pre-paids in their technology sections. But your minutes ahead of time, pitch it when it runs out or go back in to refill it like it's a debit phone.

Well he shitcanned Comey, so maybe, just maybe Hillary will be executed. Wont hold my breath but man shes got more bodies then a cemetery.

thrift store.

Buy*

Mockingbird.

you know he does, but chances are if they called this a robbery it;s going to be treated as a local crime. they theoretically cannot spy domestically so they would can't fuck around with people within the usa, it also wouldn't be a federal crime so the fbi wouldn't get involved.

if this was a murder it would probably just be a matter of a politician paying a small time crime lord to kill somebody in the city he owns. when the news is shown, it's not like the crime lord is going to snitch, he would probably be just as scared.

if it was seiu, that would be huge, but it would be hard to connect it to that organization and not just a person who happened to have connections in it.

Do not let up.
THEY ARE FUCKED.

You shitpost here and call Hannity and don't have a CCW???
WTF is wrong with you?

More people are going to die. Expect (((suicides))) to happen.

I should mention

if this gets tied to wikileaks, you know what that means? it would now be a case of investigating a possible leaker, or foreign spy. that would tie in the feds possibly, bc they are spy hunters.

maybe the pi knows that by showing this guy had connections with wikileaks, he can open it up to the federal level, which would mean trump could get involved.

They betrayed him first.

yas

what are your thoughts on Net Neutrality?

Libs want it, so its probably bad right?

Trump is a pussy coward and can't go against the ZOG even though the evidence is in his favor.
Trump wants to lose.

For Podesta The Molesta!

==Look at Jennifer Palierei's twitter== twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824

I expected that

cap it

this is from nov

It's also 2:22AM…

Not in Tel Aviv.

??

user….

Not in Tel-Aviv, its not

Then we'll only have to deal with the JIDF.

ree ree motherfucker.

hmm

2nd objective!!! Tie leftist Colbert to Podesta

Kikemind!

Nothing but good news.

SEIU is one of many labor unions who are under indirect control by George Soros.
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7507

we could all shitpost in peace

Most JIDF members probably work out of the states (New York, LA, other Jew nests).
Many (most?) Jews in Israel can't even speak English.

Trips!

graciously accepting all of these digits tonight, thank you kek

checked

When I wake up tomorrow. Things will be magical.

I can feel it, the whole globalist cabal and politics as we know is coming crashing down, in a good way. It is happening.

HOLY CRAP!!!

That was kinda the point of my post user.
How so? He knowingly joined the DNC even with all the available evidence it was a corrupt and marxist I know I know may have well said corrupt and corrupt organization that owes fealty to another (((nation))).

One can hope user, one can hope.

dubs checking

dubs checking

dubs.
What a wonderful string of dubs. May Kek bring forth the Dawn of a new age!

test.com/

Neat

I can't sleep, I want to see every beautiful minute of it go down, the whole corrupt marxist machine, right down the shitter.

Someone make me a TL;DR on what the fuck is happenin'

By them rigging the vote against Sanders. That's what made him leak it.

www fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Tomorrow we'll look as Smug as this Liberal MP at Justin's Side.

> realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

Wheeler is a former DC homicide investigator - not Magnum P.I. trying to beg a favor from an old war buddy. Chances are good people within the DC police delivered proof to him. Plus, why would he risk his entire reputation on such bold statements if he had no evidence? He's a legit guy, not some asshole.

Info found that Seth Rich was in contact with wikileaks, and that there was evidence to prove that his death was a murder and not a robbery. Its the front page on drudge and is spreading to other news sites. Destroys the Russian Hacking narrative.

Pic Related

Thank you my boy

now ill be reading this

What I can't understand is how the mainstream press isnt jumping on this yet. A local fox station? Wut? I'm willing to bet the same (((influences))) who forced the DC police to close the book on this being a 'robbery' also do the same to this story.

Posting in an epic thread

That's what social media and the Internet is for, user. We're cracking the big stories those media kikes refuse to.

Fixed it.

CNN: Seth Rich Family PI Makes Wild Claims, Fails To Mention His Own Sordid Past

If this is true the dude will get serious sympathy points from the Bernout crowd
This can help spread this shit and maybe even redpill some of them

The mainstream press is made up of kikes and shabbos goyim. Are you new? It's irrelevant, since Drudge picked it up already and he has a larger audience anyways. The cat's out of the bag.

Like this one

What's that glorious happening .webm?

I think the Kikes know what is coming.

Me too, I fell this great energy and happiness. I feel like I want to listen to music and party all night.

Its no secret that he was a big Bernie supporter, that part of his job was to monitor primary elections, and that DNC leaks showed them favoring Hillary throughout.
I'm considering starting a thread on Holla Forums at this point.

Did someone forget Vilerat?
This shit goes full circle.
archive.is/ToDxz

Former SEIU chief: Reports of corruption probe 'completely false'
09/29/10
archive.is/b5ckI

GOP nightmare: Big Labor courts George Soros, Tom Steyer
06/26/15
archive.is/SqSog

Obama 2012 Campaign Helped By MoveOn.org, AFL-CIO Super PAC Alliance
08/21/2012
archive.is/GsRss

It's nice to know that all my digging during the election in order to destroy the "Bernie is good" narrative for bluepilled cucks is still useful.

Bank: Rothschilds, Rockefellers

Distributors: Soros, Gates, Buffet, Allen, Zuckerberg, Schmidt

Organizers: DNC, Moveon, AFL-CIO, 501(c), Obama, Trudeau, EU, Clintons

Enforcers: Antifa, Mayors, Police Chiefs, Activists, Mossad, Members of Organizer Groups

Facemen: Teachers, Liberal Women, Educated Niggers, Alien Children

In the case of this hierarchy, if anyone has direct ties to leadership, they and the people under them are untrustworthy.
A "right hand man" is no different than the leader.

Seth Rich exposed the organizers for what they were, so the organizers instructed one or more lower members, possibly an enforcer, to kill Seth.

(Checked), even if only a few Bernouts start taking the redpill, they all run in similar circles. Show them how much backstabbing goes on in Democrat circles, and they'll naturally find a way out. Some just take longer than others.

Shit is about to go down the media just doubled down on the Russia hoax and accused Trump of giving them classified info. The more of the DNC corruption that goes mainstream the harder the media will push the Russia narrative.

Oh. My. God.

It's all real, every fucking thing we said was real.
And I was beginning to doubt what we read in the podesta leaks.
I.. nobody can ignore this. This is basically saying that the democrats killed a fucking person.
Who the fuck will ignore this?

Then all of a sudden, their doubts just vanish and it all suddenly hits them. It really was as bad as it first appeared.

i think it's called back shooting now

(checked)
Truth fears no investigation.

These fucking kikes.

(checked)
Let them try, it'll only blow up twice as hard in their faces. Then, as they're busy plucking the shrapnel from their eyes, we'll drive the knife in and finish the job, for Seth Rich.

Reminder that they are at this very moment getting away with using young children as sex slaves, murder is the least of their sins.

His name was Seth Rich, and this dude broke it last yr.

WhenWorkingfromHomebecomeshard.mp4

God damnit this is juicy.
P.s. reddit fags here for karma content take this back to T_D

CHECKED

Yeah, 6 shots to the back of the head is ruled a suicide nowadays if you're a democrat whistleblower. Or a weight training accident when you're found with a snapped neck. Anyone have that laundry list of people connected to the clintons that mysteriously died?

Holy fuck. They are just completely ignoring this murder aren't they?

I want to kill them. We need to kill them.
They're traitors.

You mean this?

I am so fucking angry right now.

Podesta Email talking about using SEIU to mobilize fast food workers back in 2015. Not sure if relevent, but shows communications regarding the union 2 years ago. They've been working together for awhile now

TRUTH CONQUERS ALL IN THE END.

(checked)
Your dubs of righteous fury will ensure they won't go unpunished.

swingy af

(checked)

Yes, channel that anger. And remember, Holla Forums is always right.

COMPLICIT MEDIA GET THE BULLET TOO

Who fucking knows what they're getting away with.
We've just seen them cover up a murder.
Now this blows the door right open for ANY of the conspiracies involving the government.

People. This is confirmation that the guy was killed by the DNC. Confirmation that Clinton and the team are in fact as dirty as we suspected.
Confirmation that the sinister things we think occurs in their closets do indeed occur.

I demand to see this corrosion wiped away

It's like they forget they still have the President and his team to deal with. Pushing these stories out of the public mind just helps Trump to do his job without too much exposure.

Lets hope this blows up. Let the people see who else (((They))) have killed.

GLOBALISM IS DEAD!
SIEG HEIL!

I think the battle has now properly begun.
It's time for a real revolution.

#SethRich just went from over 50k tweet down to 29k Censoring ?

Checked. Bracing.

So this is the power of Trumpcuck damage control.

These pair of dubs indicate a storm is brewing… let's bring the thunder!

you will be hanged for your crimes.

We know. We know everything even when we don't.
Because somehow we've amassed a pool of autists specializing in different, yet sometimes overlapping areas of expertise.

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

More evidence of a loving God who likes us and is looking after us
Thank you Kek for this bounty you have bestowed on us.

Yes.

What a time to be alive. I haven't felt this good since the election. God bless all in this thread. The Truth cannot be stopped

I've got no doubt the DNC and/or Hilldog had Seth Rich killed, but I can't get excited about this until there's smoking gun proof and I see (((leftists))) being lead away in handcuffs.

Apparently SEIU was also responsible for the anti-trump violence at the June 2016 San Jose Trump Rally. I know source is fagreddit, but still worth a read.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6100e9/breaking_the_pepe_silvia_report_the_story_on_the/

Also SEIU was apparently behind the creation of the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement.

archive.is/aztox

Also UEAA.net, the same group who is affiliated with BAMN and is run by their glorious leader Shanta Driver, has been getting donations from SEIU as well.

(die flut kommt)
SIEG HEIL!

Keep fighting anons.
We'll put these bastards down for good. though I wish Trump would just lay off Assange already. I don't like that.

try hoarded into camps with tall smokestacks

Nice dubs brother, the fire rises!

I know it seems far away and impossible right now, I know you feel secure and safe, able to say whatever your employers tell you to say wherever and whenever and do it with impunity, but there will come a day when you are literally hunted down, tortured for information, and then executed for your crimes. This timeline ends very, very badly for you, no matter how insulated you think you are currently. That can all end in an instant and then who will be there to protect you? Your bosses? They'll either be hiding or dead. You will be on your own, and a veritable legion of people will be hunting you, intent on extracting as much pain and info from you as possible. Ask yourself now, are you proud of what you've done? Has it been worth it to you? I hope so, because you will ultimately pay for it with your very life.

Actually, if it was the kikes trying to stop clinton in the first place, then I don't know what to think.

Spread it around like

WILD FIRE!

Did they do it for the common good.

Or did they bait them in the first place?

UNDERRATED POST

(((SOROS))) POSSIBLY INVOLVED

No mercy.

(checked)
Was getting caught part of their plan?

SATAN CONFIRMS IT'S ALL REAL

Of coursh!

A young Hillary Clinton aide was gunned down in cold blood at the behest of Russian hackers – because he knew too much!
radaronline.com/videos/russian-hacking-murder-hillary-clinton-aide-seth-rich/

Rolling for hangings

it's a herzog vs netanyahu proxy war friend

THEY HANG

Senses TINGLING!

checked. They will hang from their necks until dead

DAY OF THE ROPE CONFIRMED

Hangings it is.

We're gonna need more rope, the digits demand it!

They know they can't bury this story, so they're trying to poison the well.

Time for rope. Tell your friends. If you are near where the people running twitter live, politely knock on the door and ask "why are you covering for a massmurdering satanist pedophile?".

Welp. This is a good sign.

HANGING

This ride getting crazy!

Also these assholes have been pulling birdogging shit for awhile, according to this lereddit fag, they were part of the violence way back in san jose last year.

Archive link provided so we don't have to touch lereddit. archive.is/H6hv9

HANGINGS CONFIRMED!!!!

I had a dream.

Long ago, a spider spun a web of diamond. A web so vast it covered the whole earth. But over the eons, that web was buried by deluge and catastrophe, until it was no longer evident on the surface of the earth. The knowledge of this web became a legend, a myth, a bedtime story, and was completely forgotten. But it was still there.

When one pulls at one part of the web, the rest of the web is pulled along with it. Even a fly, caught in this web by accident, could reveal the outline of this web beneath the earth, if one only knew how to read the signs.

Also thread AMV when?

Also can confirm SEIU and BAMN are butt buddies.

bamn.com/tag/seiu

(witnessed)
POSTING IN AN ABSOLUTELY LEGENDARY THREAD

WE DOTR NOW

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/864383680118235137

FOX AND FRIENDS IS TWEETING ABOUT IT

HAPPENING

(heil'd)

(checked)
(checked)
It's time.

If they lied about this much.

Then it means they probably lied about the nazi and communist genocides greatly too.
I don't think people realize JUST how big this is.
This opens the door for any thing that could have potentially been a lie.

i think we are already at that point after benghazi, they just really buried that story with all of their might.

slow your horses there friend
Don't go shouting this just yet, normies have to be eased off the kike's dick slowly or they'll reject us completely
expose this, the bigger pill comes with time

Seth must be smiling down upon us all. He will be the threadbto unravel 50 years of lies.

(checked)
Their blood will flood the streets after we're done.

What else?

Normies will break their conditioning with this.
You cannot possibly ignore this.

It's broken the matrix. Now they will think "well they covered up this, what about the nazi camps and nuremburg?"

checked & wrecked, their fate has been sealed.

Ding dong!

God really is pounding his fist on them.

This would be a pretty good time to appoint Trey Gowdy as the new FBI Director.

It makes me glad that they were only able to keep this stuff under wraps for a few months. Not so long ago that its forgotten completely, but out of the public eye. It will show people that the truth does get swept under the rug. It destroys the already shattered integrity of the media the longer they stick to the bullshit

This. Get the people that are still clearly trying to crack down on crime and bring order to the country.

It was only a matter of time… now their pile of lies comes crashing down.

No, the won't
Leave the crumbs don't guide them to the conclusion, let them find it themselves
Less likely to reject what they find this way
This is def a step in the right direction though

Is she shitting in the Shower again?

(checked)

you folks are mad, trey gowdy is a fucking youtube personality. everybody walks under his watch.

This guy gets it. Hanging by thier neckties from lamp-posts on the hill, or nothing tbqh.

We already left the crumbs, people have already seen the "hitler did nothing wrong" memes. They've heard the rumours but called it nazi propaganda.
The integrity of the system was the last hurdle to overcome.

We just jumped it. There's no breaks on this train now. We WILL get what we wanted, whether we still feel that way or not.

Yes, media uses "slide thread" topics, usually prepared well in advance, in a coordinated blitz to drown out problematic stories.
Watch the film "wag the dog" for a good example.

To be frank, this has put the integrity of the entire system into disrepute.
I think that revolution is occurring.

CHECKED

Damnit, trying to find the picture that lists the other deaths and "suicides" that clinton and her team did to so many others over the years. Watergate, etc.

Double dubs with trips of truth confirmed!

Day of the Rope it is.

Don't forget Scalia

The lies about that case will unravel.

That's some "just wait for hitler"-tier logic. Unless there's a candidate for FBI director who will literally hang the traitors from lamp posts, we kind of have to take what we can get. Always remember that (((leftists))) rose to power by fighting tooth and nail for any victory no matter how small. Trey Gowdy now, Hitler later.

Notice Kek did not reveal who.

Trey Gowdy was given tons of shit, and he got nothing out of it. Seth Rich should have been investigated a long time ago. Open your eyes.

It's literally going to take a video of seth rich getting shot in the back by hillary clinton at this point, and even then people will find a way to excuse her.

(checked)
This is a sign… he means all of them.

Article was from Feb.

Let's do it for him.

If the digging goes deep enough, and they uncover that clinton and soros took out Scalia, the whole system would crash down. The democrats as a party would be demolished. It would put the communists on the run, and give cause to go after Soros.

Is that a picture of a nigger gook? Man they look so ugly.

This. Benghazi was pretty fucking egregious off the bat.

They barely managed to sweep it under the rug.

she;s just tan man, calm down

Be careful what you meme user. "All of them" could mean a lot more than you think.

It all has to come tumbling down

He wasn't in charge of the FBI at the time. His actual power is incredibly limited as a congressman. But it doesn't matter anyway because god fucking dammit pic related

And it will… that's what I'm afraid of.

The time ahead shall be very painful for many of us here.

his power is somewhat limited, but you should take a look at what the democrats did to the bush administration for the same shit. They got people fucked up, they did more than just yell. You get those conservatives up there and they cave, for unknown reasons.

Family. Money. Blackmail based upon proclivities. Initiation into "societies". Pick your poison.

I wouldn't go that far; the average American's psyche has a minefield between them and critical thought about anything Third Reich related.

However, there is one thing that would be all but guaranteed - destruction of the Cathedral. If the hot-button issue of almost an entire year was revealed to be an intentional ruse designed to cover up a political party's literal hitjob on a leaker, the whole system will fall like dominoes. The mainstream media being an organ of the DNC and the deep state will be laid out for all to see, clear as day; even the most brainwashed normalfag will give up on them. The DNC will be utterly destroyed and scattered to the wind. The remaining, unscathed members will organize under hard left or run to the GOP/"independents" with their tails between their legs. "Drain the swamp" will be an understatement. Whole organizations of the Democratic political machine will collapse. Property rates in DC will plummet and niggers will reverse gentrify their once chic neighborhoods.

And Hillary will finally go to fucking jail, and hopefully get the chair as well.

(checked)

Embrace the pain and the struggle. Never slacken, never tire, never lose faith.

Any Republican who's been screaming about "Muh Russia" gets a firing squad.
If they knew what was good for them they'd start saying they just "went
along with it" to help the dumb fuckers out themselves.

It'll be quite the spectacle. Found the image.

The curious thing is that Manning is getting free as well today so I highly suggest keeping an eye on Wikileaks movements.

I don't think so nigger gook.

I'll always remember the kike Seth Rich. He may have been Jewish but the Jews killed him just the same as they would anyone from the white race, it doesn't make his death equal to a white's but my point is that the Jews don't seem to care.

Believe me I have user. Today, I remembered… something I have not been able to remember for a very long time. I have everything I need to make it through. What we will need more than guns and bullets or even food and shelter is faith. Even if you had these things, but without faith, it would not help. A portal to hell has been opened, demons will run amok, it shall be pandemonium. Black is white and good is evil, up is down and the angels are demons.

Of course it was, what part of 'Holla Forums is always right' did you not understand?

Vids Related keep pushing anons this could be the crack on the glass ceiling that brings down the Clinton Crime family and gives these victims justice

YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT OR I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL PPPLLIUUUMMMPPPPFFFFFF

Thanks user, that image is a lot easier to post than the individual lists from a text document. Here is a Gondola as a thanks

This is how Kikes operate

The digits in this thread are astounding.

The short or long rope?

You best start believing in happenings. You're in one. People are going to start dying. Pay attention to who leaves or "retires"

Giving a man justice and possibly helping topple one of the most corrupt crime families in American history? I don't follow. HRC just launched a new 'Resistance' movement. It would be more than pleasing to scare this old cunt back into her cave or worse finally see justice served for all the blood on her hands

Here's a list of all the blood on the hands of the Clinton Crime Family and their (((financers))).
Justice will be served.

From dubs to quints CHECK'EM ALL! High energy! REEEE!

>>9921870

These gets were brought to you today by the letters K,E,K, and autism. Legendary thread.
Include me in the screencap senpai.

HRC WILL HANG

EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED OR COMPLICIT IN THIS ACTION

(checked)
Now to watch as the russia narrative along with their credibility come crashing down in the public's eyes.

IT
KEEPS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Full House

So Seth was killed by the DNC. Seth leaked info to wiki. Which alphabet nigger leaked the info to the DNC? Was Comey spying for Obama and Hillary?

that's not the clownpiece I wanted to post

EVERYONE IN THE DNC WILL FUCKING HANG

Soon

POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD, FORGIVE ME

Yeah I'm sure Putin will be cool with that. And the Chinese. And the Israelis. They'll be totally cool with Trump hanging a bunch of their agents.

The DNC is just the tip of the iceberg. They're connected… really connected…

Dems on suicide watch Kikes literally hiding underground

RODS FROM GOD

ISRAEL MUST BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

FOX and Friends on 55 minutes lads
Let's hope they don't spend the rest of the day reporting on WaPo's reporting

Rods From God

9 kike nigger faggots will fall

Inform the normies, the "Russkies did it" is a lie!
A good Bernie man was murdered for trying to reveal the truth!

Kek kek kek

This thread droppin' bombs, fam
Full speed ahead!

No, let's do even better than that:

Israel's iron dome if I'm not mistaken

Nah this is C-RAM it's a huge ass gatling gun with a radar that shoots down artillery/mortar shells from hitting all your base

I really fucking hope something comes of this.

Arrests of the perpetrators!

Seconded. WRONG.

That is not a white woman by any stretch of the imagination.

Why do we care?

you callin my lady friend a liar? she loves me, she would never lie.

If the kikes are smart, they'll try and link this to the murder of putin's critic just outside the kremlin and blame putin. If this PI has solid proof that Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks, shit will go down. The shillstorm is coming.

There is a good chance of exactly this. It shall be a time of mass confusion, even we shall be confused. They have studied us for many years precisely to learn how to counter our perception. In order to maintain our defense, we shall need to go on the offense.

It is more important than ever for us to begin communicating what is about to happen to the normies. They won't believe us at first, many won't even believe for years, but we must plant the seeds now. What we sow will have a thousandfold return.

OY VEY I TOLD YOU ACCIDENTALLY SHOOTING HIMSELF 5 TIMES IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WHILE SHAVING IN THE BATHROOM WAS A BAD SETUP

Sounds like you should put a ring around her finger because she's a real catch and definitely wife material.

Just kidding hang that disgusting gooknigger.

Was looking for this, it's the best summary of all the deaths I've seen in an infographic, thanks user!!

Could be a coincidence. After all, the Washington Compost shits out anti-Trump hit-pieces every 30 minutes.

reading the log lol

best bit:

[6:13]
fuck–okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

[6:13]
It's more like fighting a disease.

Anybody know the song that plays here? I keep fucking hearing it everywhere I go.

Watching fox 5 this morning from Nova, waiting on the news station to blow up or someone get knocked off on camera, highlight story of the day for them today, shown it 6 times in one hour so far

youtube.com/watch?v=EmWj2dL0SLc
Dream is collapsing, Inception OST, by Hans Zimmer

Rowdy Gowdy confirmed for special prosecutor!

It was never about corruption. The fucking kikes had it in for Nixon. Woodward and (((Bernstein))) were serving their own blatantly ideological ends and Mark Felt (a.k.a. Deepthroat) was pretty much the poster child of Deep State corruption considering that he ran COINTELPRO.

include me in the cap pls

More likely, I think anyway, they'll try to discredit the investigation itself. Much simpler.

(checked)
Digits confirm that the so-called "4th estate" has always in reality been a "4th kibbutz".

Don't incliude this faggot in the cap pls.

literally black out his number

At this point they can't. For every piece of shit they fling, they'll already have 100 more leads.

the private eye had a hot case to begin with; but he ended up setting the whole world on fire.

Their only option is to overload the senses, overwhelm the people with too much information.

That chart should be spread around.
Especially now.

SPREAD IT!

I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE…
BABY, I JUST WANT TO START A FLAME IN YOUR HEART…

Only a kike fears death.

#1 Trend.

Kek not only has spoken, but he really confirmed his wishes several times in this great thread.

You better believe they'll play this fucking card.

BUT, this is the point where it becomes "Just how much bullshit do they expect us to believe"

This "chain of causation" being Trump based is very thin. Furthermore, they have to reveal that this actually happened. Which is an EXTREME risk to them.

There are many more recent ones missing, and infographic has a few inaccuracies, but best all in one compilation to date.

wewlad, its really happening, Kek wills it

Looks like Draco Malfoy with a bent nose.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Weak.

FOX JUST RAN IT

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK
MY BONER IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE MY DICK OFF

(heil'd)
A CRUCIAL EVENT OR EVENTS IS/ARE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS

Starting to think the Russia media conspiracy isn't about convincing the public Trump is a traitor as much as it's about giving the media something to talk about other than this cover up of a murder cover up. The Russian investigation is probably being used to distract investigators. Word is Trump wants to clean house and get rid of Prebuis, Spicer, McMastor and others. If Trump plays his cards right and gets the right people, Hillary n friends will be going to prison.

yo wtf

Just checked BBC news, they haven't even started to run this. Fucking slow arse kikes are just pushing the Labour Manifesto when this has actual consequences, and not a fucking peep other than "weh how are we gonna be mean to Drumpf today".

I hate my country. RIP Seth. He deserves this going skyhigh.

Shit gets real when a poster pays respects to Seth and the post ID spells his name!

the #SethRich hashtag is being overwhelmed with Twatter bot posts

this

(checked)
HIS NAME WAS SETH

HE DIED AN AMERICAN

It's more "of course what else do you expect" rather than "wtf", or do you still doubt?

They're idiots too for doingt that because everyone sees what is happening

All signs are pointing to happening.

we see what is happening. The bot activity will be framed as "Russian interference" to push a "fake story". Calling it now.

Already happened. Lurk moar.

:(

Thanks.
choose both

I wouldn't count on that. Lemmings are lemmings.

don't take things so seriously

Hang on.. wouldn't that mean that comey would have investigated that.
You know.. the guy they alleged was digging into Trumps Russian connections.

But wasn't he the one that said there was no connection there?
Check mate.

(Heil'd)
HITLER DUBS CONFIRMS
Get the rope boys hammer this home on your twitters and other social normie faggotry. People cannot let this be SHUT DOWN.

Oh and the fact that Seth was leaking to the same source that allegedly the Russians leaked to..

But wikileaks is Russian subversion?
Then why would a DNC guy leak to wikileaks (as Russian proxy) and then get killed by Russia?

PI investigating Seth's murder. Rods = 11

CHECK'EM Part2 of legendary bread

AND OH HOW THE MEDIA TRIES TO COVER THIS UP
THEY ARE SCARED
THE DAYS OF RECKONING APPROACH

Well my gore folder is ready.

If they do. They lose.

They first claimed Russia was using wikileaks as a proxy.
This argument will require them to completely backtrack on that remark. Meaning that ALL the other leaks are now relevant again and are not leaked by "Russian hackers"

There's no way out of this trap.
This is checkmate.

checked and mate

Except all our enemies do not give a flying shit about how their narratives hold up to logical scrutiny.

Just look at how they reacted to Trump firing Comey.

That is why we must hammer this in normie spheres. The normal fags must be brainwashed into seeing the truth here.

new bred required

They're just going to ignore the fact that the media just called wikileaks a russian intelligence source?
Then spin a story saying the russians killed a man trying to leak to a russian intelligence source?

If that's the case. It's time for meme warfare.

Hillary is coming back into the picture too now, no doubt the media for the next week or so is going to have a few people engaged in 'accidents' to hide what's happening. express.co.uk/news/world/805013/Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-Republicans-politics-Onward-Together-Democrats-PAC

Leaving this here just piss all of you off.

https //www washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.c451aff958cd

I just want alil fire to rise

If he sticks his dick on this issue, they will claim "it's all fabricated to cover his russian" ties or some shit
It needs to happen on it's own

archive.fo/CtAxr

I just read this and it gave me a revelation I didn't know before. Seth Rich is from OMAHA. THE OMAHA. YOu know Larry king conspiracy of silence omaha. Only the place where the wealthy of AMerica all hang out. This is quite interesting.

I noticed that as well.

Twitter's soft censorship is disgusting

Was this announced before or after the investigators made their announcement?

Jack Burkman already tried to spin it as Seth being killed by Russians for discovering they had hacked the DNC, but this didn't correspond with the former British ambassador Craig Murray's story that he personally met the leaker

Republican lobbyist says he has 'evidence' that 27-year-old DNC analyst Seth Rich was murdered after discovering Russian operatives had hacked the DNC and has asked Congress for investigation
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4264558/GOP-lobbyist-claims-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html
>archive.is/GkBuD

The CIA’s Absence of Conviction
>craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/
>archive.is/7bDyq

These guys need to contact wesearchr, there are people willing to finance them to hire entire teams of people.

It was probably some cucked CIAnigger , they are always killing people for the jews

99% sure Seth Rich was Jewish. Frank Rich from the NYT is and wonder if there is a relation

what does this mean?

Remember when they were strong armed into accepting that DNC PR official speaking for them? Absolutely disgusting. I'm sure they were threatened and now that President Trump is in office they feel safe enough to come out with this.

we have the finest weaponized autism the world could find right here, why not just drop info to us and have us do the research we do it for free

We now have to consider the possibility of threats, blackmail, hostage taking and other forms of "leverage" more seriously.
This shit proves that they would easily stoop this low without blinking.
It proves just how fucking bad this situation is. It proves how much of a 1984 we live in.

WEW

I am shocked and appalled, good sir!

If you didn't pay any attention to opsec so far, now's a good time.

Fox may be controlled opposition but at least they are helping us this time around.

SO IT BEGINS.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

No wonder they are pushing this nothing burger diplomat meeting so hard. They are trying to slide this wikileaks bombshell.

but what classified info did he give, something that had to do with military strategy in the middleeast such as coordination for ISIS or what? they don't specified, its from the usual suspect, an ((("UNNAMED SOURCE"))) and doesn't give any details but pure speculation, this shit is going to backfire in their face so hard.

Pay back for the Murdoch tax stories and O'Reilly set up. The gauntlet has been dropped and Trump is firing back on the entire Russia story.

What worries me is not what you said, but the degree of "invisibility" they have. That makes their plausible scope of illegal activities much wider.

Trump is the POTUS.. he gets to say what is classified or not in most cases.

Don't fall in to the trap trying to apply logic to that whole story. Its just there to slide this Wikileaks thing. They must have had advanced notice the wikileaks story was dropping to day so they had to come up with SOMETHING to screech about.

My point is, if you were expecting that criminals do not form organizations at practically every level of society, you're naive. USA's government let itself be infested for a long while, is it any surprise they obtained control of both the narrative and each governing branch? Trump is not immune, even if he kicks the whole thing down, countries within countries will start to form again.

The price of security is constant vigilance.

Antifa wasn't a thing at the time Seth Rich was murdered. They didn't gain notoriety until the election day/Berkeley riots. Blacks Matter was still the main source of liberal chimp outs. They seem to have run out of Soros shekels since then though.