ARIZONA NOOOOO!!

Muslim ‘refugees’ Are Fleeing Arizona Like The Plague!
Time and again we learn that liberals lie to us.

Under the Obama administration, they wanted states to take in thousands of refugees from foreign countries.

They pretended this was good for our country. We are a nation of immigrants, right? So Americans could not be upset about thousands, tens of thousands, of strangers being dumped into our communities.

They did not want to tell us these were people from Muslim-majority countries, who do not value or embrace American customs. They do not believe in free speech, freedom of religion, or even equal rights for women.

Nor did the liberals tell us these thousands of refugees would be a burden to the taxpayer–the real reason democrats want them. All these new faces would drain our government benefits. That would require the federal government to spend more, pass more regulation, and gobble up more power.

But one state found a special way to send refugees packing. And it only highlighted how little these foreigners respect our country and way of life.

From Mad World News:
According to the Phoenix New Times, at least half of the 7,351 Somali refugees resettled in Arizona have moved out of the state because there are not enough welfare and government benefits for their liking. Additionally, they are fleeing because the state requires them to learn English and find jobs in order to attain food stamps.

Like all refugees, each migrant resettled in Arizona receive a lump payment of $925 from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Of course, the state receiving said migrants is expected to foot the rest of their bills after the stipend is used up. However, Arizona doesn’t offer additional funding unless these welfarers take the necessary steps to earn them, which tellingly proves to be too much for many.

Amazing, isn’t it? These people had the red carpet rolled out for them, thanks to Obama and the liberals. They were given free money, housing, and benefits from our government. They weren’t required to do anything but learn English and find work.

Yikes! That was far too much for these ingrates. English is the official language of the United States. It’s ludicrous for anyone to live here without knowing it on a basic level. And why should refugees come here and not try to find work?

Generations of immigrants came to American, for the sole purpose of finding work. They busted their humps to earn a living and prove they deserved to be here. Yet today, entitled immigrants, refugees, and illegals come here expecting handouts. While American citizens pay the bill.

No more folks. The liberal era is over. If people from other countries want to come to America, they better learn of our ways and get to working. Learning English and getting a job are hardly strict demands; it’s what every other person in America is expected to do.

Source:
usapoliticstoday.com/muslim-refugees-fleeing-arizona/

Liberal cancer version:
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/many-somali-refugees-end-up-leaving-arizona-advocates-say-9237535

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qVhde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto#National_languages
startpage.com/
searx.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And as the ones in whose territory it started, they should leave.

Back in my early 20s i would have given anything to get into the US, but since i'm a white germanic europoor with no good financial outlook at that ime i couldn't even apply for the visa procedure. Yet third world scum, completely alien to the American way of life get a free trip and all expenses paid and then go suck up funds from the social system while refusing to integrate.

It takes 2 whole minutes to format a thread properly.
What the fuck, user. I just want to let you see, faggot.

Daily reminder

bump, this is some funny shit.

Don't worry about the skinnies. California is right next door. I'm sure we'll give them extra gibs for refusing to learn English. It's gonna be fun watching the Somali teenagers bring actual AKs to gang fights with the spics in L.A.

Moving straight to Alaska as soon as my kid finishes school and joins the Marines.

AZfag here. Feels good

This article needs to be plastered all over the internet.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

How nice is Arizona to live in? I've considered moving there after I graduate.

After years on chans, it was THIS copypasta that really opened my eyes.

You are justifying genocide.

Tempe is shit, Mesa is alright, Pheonix has a lot of niggers, and Gilbert is lovely.

Is this the suspect?

It's quite telling that even beaners are more willing to try working a little than (Black) mudslimes.

It has its good and bad points. I mostly know about Phoenix since I lived in the area for five years. It's seriously hot as shit - 115 in summer is normal. Tempe is full of liberal faggots since Arizona State is there. Scottsdale is the nice area where upper class whites live. Overall it's really conservative and there are a lot of 14 Words types. There are more libshits from California and illegal beaners than there used to be, but they self-segregate.

We don't have any official language. In fact, the only language that came close to becoming our official language was German.

What?

I was always under the impression that industriousness varies heavily by region in that area.

Same for me. I had been coming to Holla Forums for a long time, and had just started to realize the racial differences in people in real life. I never really read this copypasta for the first few years (because it was spammed constantly and a huge wall of text). Then, I was SUPER bored, and read it. Full on Hitler ever since.

I'm still waiting for it to be legal to shoot them.

Nice to see the mantra again

We have post ID here, you enormous retard.

Yeah, but it's a dry heat so it's not so bad.

AZanon, born and raised.
Fled my home on the border because of cartel violence.
Came back with militias to BTFO them
Open carry for anyone without a permit legally able to own a firearm 18+, conceal carry legal without a permit at 21.
Small towns are corrupt as fuck, per usual.
One of the Rothschilds is mayor of Tuscon which is hell, don't go there
Yuma is nice, if you like watching shit blow up at the proving grounds.
Everyone carries, lots of meth addicts; sheriffs are pretty fucking based tbh.
Don't start any trouble and there won't BE any trouble.

Tldr; it's a warzone but I love it.

Nice job

lurk for two years before posting

From the Phoenix New Times article in the OP
I'm calling bullshit. I understand it's per person but that kind of money would barely be enough for rent in the Phoenix area. So either these niggers are living 10 to a studio apartment or they are receiving supplemental government gibs that the article isn't reporting.

The hope is that there will be more job opportunities there, as well as a larger support network.
RIP Minnesotafags

>Most credit the strength of the state's "voluntary agencies" — groups like Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities, both of which are also actively involved in resettling refugees in Arizona. Those nonprofit, nongovernmental groups welcomed the first wave of Somali refugees to Minnesota in the early 1990s, and others soon followed.
I'm not surprised but that still doesn't erase away my disapointment.

Somalis, Afghans and Pakis are obviously the worst of all muslims. They cause problems everywhere they settle.

I wish

Stop being such a racist user.

Great, they'll probably end up coming up to Maine or Minnesota and be embraced by our cucked local governments and catholic charities. Just like they did before.

ay

why don't people screencap the headlines
easier to save and distribute

is there a world map of refugee crimes?

They are just retards that can't even appreciate what they are, instead they either morph into white culture (while hating their own culture and thus wouldn't want to be with only their race) or they hate white culture, but still want the whites to do everything for them. Fucking lazy babies. Anyway, you can't have differences unless they work together harmoniously, just fucking kill them all and get over it because that's the style of this environment and if they can't learn to suppress their own violence then the higher power should do its job and protect its own, they need to die (or go to the camps) so they don't kill anymore whites.

Isn't it funny how the rapefugees always seem to be sent to swing and future swing states?

Isnt it the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard in your life?

I already miss when the Emus were in power

Christcucks, every time.

Missed opportunity

Our countries' legal and law enforcement infrastructures are not equipped to deal with people who commit the sorts of crimes, with the sort of frequency, that are now coming to us from these other parts of the world. Even Australia, which began as a penal colony, expects to be able to reform (or at least pacify) most criminals in some way, and for the repeat offenders to be a small minority. White people don't do the sort of savagery these people do. We simply do not have the legal or moral capacity to inflict adequate punishment on people for whom rape is a cultural pastime. We cannot reform people for whom murder is an inconsequential afterthought.

That alone should be enough for the unwashed masses to reject their immigration, and maybe for the most part they do, but those in power simply do not care. As long as life is kept in a moderately stable equilibrium, they'll keep pouring them in on us. Look at Mexico and Brazil - dangerous and undesirable yes, but are the elites in danger there?

Not even close.
That's why they don't mind doing it in your country either.

Damn, poor Arizona. It's awful that they're losing all of those doctors and firefighters like this.

F

Can we find a correlation between where the bulk of refugee populations are and the abandoned stores, and shopping malls? I'm beginning to think that all those FEMA camp theories are cover for refugee resettlement.

uhhhhhhh…

tempe has pastor anderson

DEPORT ALL SUBHUMANS AND HUNT DOWN KIKES

To be fair, I don't think they're real Christians. These orgs are all probably being paid to do this shit, there isn't a speck of humanitarianism involved.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

The rage keeps building…

They are, evangelicals came into existence after AIPAC and the like started paying off big time pastors, no doubt they give money to groups that push pro-jew, globalist (anti-white) agendas

This meme is dying, just so you know. Christianity will be a reckoning force in U.S.A. politics once again by the time Trump's eight years are up. It's already happening.

It's too stupid. Facts, science, and Christianity don't go together. People have too much easy access to information and history of religions to ever be as jesus cucked as they were pre 90s.

You. Your memes. They're dying. Deal with it.

Not going to argue but whether you like it or not, a nation needs a religion to rally behind, a people without spirit are devoured. Only a few people can be agnostic or atheist without major consequences to the health of the people.

Meanwhile I couldn't marry my murican waifu cuz her family was too poor to sponsor me (her father made less than 40k I think) and she didn't have a job.

Nah, even most christians are more open minded than I remember in the 90s. You're the ones losing. There is more to life and existence than what some sandnigger Abraham thought up 4000 years ago.

Yeah, stupid and average people need religion, I understand it. I've talked to both niggers and white trash who can't comprehend any reason not to commit constant evil without fear of a God. And it helps most of those lower wavelength people. But for real thinkers its a prison. The most destructive thing about Christianity is it's incessant belief that the world is constantly on the brink of apocolypse. Christians have been waiting for the world to end since Jesus' death, and didn't start writing down the stories until over 60 years later. Ever since then every generation thinks they are the special snowflakes and will be the final generation that jesus comes down to save. It's destructive and short sighted and we would be better off without ANY of the sandnigger religions. In many peoples eyes, Jew, muslim, christian have become too destructive to humanity to be worth their positive aspects - community, family, ,nation building etc.

In my opinion, we need new or evolved religions.

I guess you don't know that the core principle of Catholicism is bust your ass every day and suffer now so you will hope to be able to make half the sacrifice Jesus made to get to eternal happiness later. Or that most of our greatest scientific minds were Catholic monks you fucking fedora.

Get tan. Burn your passport. Say you are Syrian. Apply for asylum in USA. Profit

It feels so good to have a president not do crypto satanic rituals but being led by God

better idea: require them find jobs and then deny food stamps because they're employed.

I've heard Arizona is in a risky area for droughts.

Only in some parts of the state and only because cali uses its population (and political) advantage to steal water from all of the other southwestern states. I'm assuming they use it for bull-prepping and jizz mopping.

archive.is/qVhde

Mesa is trash, tempe is college town - too many niggers for my liking.
Phoenix is a mixed bag.
Gilbert is for breeding and child raising
Paradise Valley master race.

Tucson has better weather and a lower cost of living

WRONG.

Hell on earth and I have been to Abu Dahbi and ALberquerque in a months time. Baghdad, AZ might be tied for shithole with Yuma.

Probably won't come to New Mexico, too many spics here and they get mighty pissy if you try to get in the way of their welfare. Probably a mass migration to California.
Lived in NM over 20 years now, went to AZ only once. Flagstaff is beautiful, but Phoenix in July was unbearable.

Where else do somalis live is where i can move out of?

Decades into the future perhaps, but as of now it is sustainable. Like user said the real issue is agriculture and commiefornia's water rights trump the rest of the state once yuma is taken care of. That being said there have been at least two major droughts in the last decade or so. All in all I wouldn't worry about it until a shtf scenario, and by that point shit is gonna be fucked regardless.

Melbourne

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHA
NIGGER YOU SAY WHAT.

The core issue is forgiveness and absolution, that's where all the cuckery comes in.

Requires those retards to be repentant, which quite a few imbeciles forget.

Even better idea: Ban all immigration.

And so long as the only one that holds them to account is the lord that means they're basically off the hook till death. Even if they land in the lakes of fire that's 70 odd years of shitting the place up and or letting others do so. That needs to be fixed.

When my family fled the potato famine, we didn't have such a luxury. They lived in utter poverty right up to the 50's. No food stamps, welfare, it was the great depression and nothing was free.
The best they got was a few bits of bread and maybe soup. They wore rags from the dumps.

These people are utter scum, they get such luxuries and a nice comfy foot stool to step up the ladder. They still spit in the face of the state that charitably provide this.

Fuck em. Just fuck em. You can't be in that poor of a state if you think you're being hard done by that treatment.

This, but in the united states.

Except they aren't off the hook, due to them already being in a living hell with no awareness. Hell is on earth, not after death.

That's a bot.

hmm

Oh right Somalians, those are just niggers.

Arizona is hotter than the middle east

=TRIGGERED=
pls dont assume the geography of my state

Good.

Im pretty sure its this guy.

Wow nigger

N. Az is the next whitopia. It's got too many liberals, as any white region would, but they will redpill soon enough when the dollar stops circulating. The Indians are already far more redpilled than most realize - even to the JQ.

S. Az, south of the Mogollon Rim, too many Mexicans and retirees/useless eaters to be saved.

That's how niggers in tropical climates live. White men are supposed to engage in long term planning.

What kind of dog is that?

Minute-ly reminder that "muh values" is a smokescreen and is of secondary importance to European ethnic homogeneity

How are indians on to the kikes and the JQ? really curious to know about this or any source on that topic.

The red jews know all about the semitic jews because they're in competition.

Fuck off kike

Here's an idea: format your posts properly so you don't give them this opening.

Just local knowledge. Indians ain't as intrinsically gullible as white folks. They know what lies they themselves are capable of, and thus they can more easily see the same in others. One Roadman I know of has gone around to the different tribes making sure all the elders know (((what's up))), and alotta them pay attention to that sorta thing. The Hopi's seem to even have it as part their prophecy - something about the people in square hats.

Where are they going? Somalis are complete shit. Even the amerinigger hates somlia.

Depends on the tribe. Anything west of Utah is shit, you can tell by the eyes, theyre closer together than the beady eyes of a fingolian.
The Mandan tribe was cool, they had been knocked up by lost vikings… so the kikes did everything hey could to wipe thm out.
The Hopi are cool too, very volkish, openly wear the Swastika, claim to have come from the hollow earth.
Navaho are fucking assholes, so it varies.
Everything east of that til ypu hit the Appalachians are shit raiders and we wiped them out because they literally wpuld try to steal women in rapesquads, all of their neighbors thnked us for killing them. The good tribes in the NE are now white because they fully assimilated, the rest were killed off for repeatedly siding against the USA. Fucking french indians.

pretty good assessment, tbh

The core principle of Catholicism is busting in a child's ass.

Thank G-d we have finally a president that will stand with Christ, Israel and our Judaeo-christian values!

Thanks, I tried. unusual, my first posts of morning are usually shitpost-tier and reserved for lesser chans. If you want to know more, the hippie thread has a lot of info about these connections, as do the works of Miguel Serrano.

Filtered for censoring God as all shills do.

Thank god we have retarded crypto kike D&C that only shills against Trump and never does anything good for Whites. :^)

There have been several attempts to make English the official language of the United States but so far they've all failed. Some states have made it their official language but it's unenforceable most of the time due to federal courts.

In the past most people in the political middle didn't care either way since it wasn't much of a problem. Now that much of the US no longer feels like the US and we've all seen bi or tri lingual signs popping up all over the place, it's a good time to propose the constitutional amendment again. The SJWs will go nuts, creating an even bigger wedge between them and the centralist independent voters.

That's not me (OP), and it was formatted correctly in my txt editor, it turned into shit in this editor for some reason.

English is the language all of our founding documents are in, faggot. It's also the language on every street sign, the language used in courts, the language spoken on every television broadcast, etc. It's goddamn official enough

If it was official enough we wouldn't end up spending millions of tax dollars on translating ballots, welfare documents, and a wide range of other government publications into other languages.

English is the de facto official language of America, not de jure.

We're talking bubonic plague in general or the Black Death? The latter was China, brought over to Europe by half-dead Venetians returning from the Silk Road, IIRC

Speak English, faggot.

Those are latin terms which are commonly used by English speakers. Read a book you fucking nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto#National_languages

each? if that's monthly it's a shitload of money for a large family, especially for doing nothing.

an it's not enough for them?

Please don't advertise this to plebs
Northern AZ is boring and the land is overpriced

Did I stutter?
Maricopa has too much concrete and freeways. The Heatsink effect causes the environment to heat right back up as the heat dissipates from the metal/concrete an hour after sun down. the hotter the days, the longer the heat takes to escape.

During the summer it can start cooling down at 4am, only to shoot right back up 10 degrees once the sun comes up. It's unbearable.

Housing and rent is cheaper in Tucson if you are comparing it to Phoenix/Gilbert/Tempe , half of Mesa - but who wants to live in one giant suburb where Mormons and Spics compete for domination?
Apache Junction is shit. Chandler is nothing but suburbs built on soybean and grass fields.

Northern Scotsdale, north Phoenix and Paradise Valley are nice - but cost a lot to live there.

Let me know when you want to actually state why you HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, faggot.

Still is, the best Celtic Festival in all of the Southwest.

They are ruining downtown and the "city" though, want to boost enrollment to 20K at the college for some reason. It's not the same town it was 5-10 years ago and the town is spreading the like cancer outwards.

They fought off Walmart for years and it didn't actually get built until early 2000s. That's pretty much the death of smalltown America everywhere.

Ok, so why are there still niggers in Arizona?

I have no idea.

The Universities bring all the coons to the yard for the most part. Along with the military bases.

Outside of that, I had one black waiter at Claimjumper last year, shocked me.

Oh, and airports. Can't think of anything else. Didn't have one black instructor at ASU or community college. My last semester I had one class out of 5 with one black student.

I demand more. I want PROOF that they are willing to INTEGRATE. To adopt OUR ways of life, OUR culture, OUR religion, OUR customs. If they don't want to do that, they can stay in the pile of shit country they came from, since they fucking love it so much. OUR country is a product of OUR ways of life, and their SHIT is a product of THEIR way of life.

For a a person from a Muslim majority country to come here, as part of the immigration process, they need to eat a pack of bacon. Any women, they have to burn their hijabs right in front of the American flag, and they'd better not look unhappy to do it. Then, they can be hooked up to a heart rate monitor, and blood pressure cuff, and shown a picture of Muhammad. If their blood pressure or heart rate increase at ALL, it proves that they believe the "don't draw pictures of the rapist we worship" thing, and that means they're incompatible with our rights and freedoms, and they can get the FUCK out.

Your country is a steaming pile of shit. That's why you're leaving it to come to our great nation. And if you refuse to integrate, if you cling to the very same cultural practices that turned your country into a steaming pile of shit in the first place, GET THE FUCK OUT.

That's a really retarded way to show love of America. Not all Americans eat bacon. It's also part of the American culture that you don't have to give up your culture or language to immigrate to America. There is no American culture in which to integrate.

Don't believe me? Go look at New Orleans vs. Seattle. Show me how oh so similar those two places are.

Fuck. You.

There is a culture of freedom of speech, and freedom of artistic expression. There is a culture of eating pork openly in the street. There is a culture of indulging in alcohol on special occasions. There is a culture of women not covering head to toe and being the husband's possession. There is a culture of a lack of sharia. None of these things are compatible with Muslim values.

If Muslims want to cling to their values, they can stay in their Muslim countries. After all, they're all doing so great, right?

You don't belong here

And pray tell, which one has more niggers now?
Which one has more aeronautical engineers than most places in the world and which one was formerly French clay?

Basically, being an American is not being a moslem. They don't belong here and never have. Arabs don't belong here either, although the Christian Lebanese I have encountered seem no worse than Greeks.

Not really. I don't eat pork. I'm a natural born American.

Except the freedom to disagree with you, eh?

You have to go back.

really? just pork? not… "I don't eat meat"? seems oddly specific, I wonder why you and the other poster would be avoiding pork in particular? :^)

Found the kike

Ahhh, a natural born American - not a real American born to American born parents.

Let me know when you have 4 generations in the dirt faggot.

Time to fuck off kike, that's a complete un-american thing to do. That freedom you take for granted is going to be exploited when you allow the third world into the US and we've been seeing it for the last 100 years where the American way of life is under attack by kikes like you. Kikes and all other subhuman who came into the US don't belong here.

We visit your kind in your shit hug boxes. You can discuss whatever the fuck you want but not to SHILL in my thread which to COMPLETELY DERAIL the topic at hand which is suppose to be a positive about Arizona itself and how much of a parasite these "refugees" are.

fun fact, I got flown into Afghanistan on my day off to fix that digital TF radar from Suadi Arabia.
Spec Ops guys kept popping up under the radome to catch smoke breaks, great people.

Great post, AMEN

Well, since pork was specified in the example I was replying to, I figure it was a good enough example. But, no, I don't eat any meat that I have not hunted/caught myself. I don't hunt boar, so I don't eat pork.

Sure thing, skippy.

My family came here in the 1630s. That good enough for you, faggot?

American culture is stuff like County Fairs and the food trucks, and the one-up-manship competition nature of american life. Where else can the Hot Beef sundae exist?

Now I know my porn name.

Kill yourself disgusting yid.

Fuck off.

Funny cause I had the same thought, except as a poor German blooded Yankee who wanted to go live in Germany

More of these stories need to be heard. Fucking ridiculous.

^^^^^^^^^^^
(1) post Newfags that didn't lurk

Letting in continental fucking shits was a mistake.

But he's right. The very premise of America was to reject Europe and its culture.

It's more: since about 3-5 years, stories abound of German managers and overseas personel getting kicked out on bullshit pretenses. Personally know an ex-high-ranking member of Lanxiss US operations. Kicked out, despite having kiids born on US soil. And the BMW guy two years back.

The very premise of America was to stop being taxed without representation. It was not to shed everything that makes us who we are, and adopt mudslime culture.

The foundation for the scientific method was laid by a Christian friar.

Another fedora not doing his homework!

WRONG.

Correct.

Which is it, Schlomo? American culture is accepting of every other language & culture, or American culture doesn't exist?
Besides which, no one said they had to "give up" their language, they were simply expected to ALSO LEARN ENGLISH. Oh, and which (((culture))) thinks working is beneath them?

1000% this.

Sure user
Why don't you type in "Islam is…", "Buddhism is…" "Atheism is…" etc on a modern search engine, then compare it to what you get with Christianity
I'll be waiting.
I'd post screencaps myself but they're on a different computer

Jew.

This

Your English is "off", you aren't even white.

A wild faggot appears to back his non-white butt-buddy.

SAD

No fuck off, they aren't white and can't come no matter how much they like America.

Can you run for office please?

>It's too stupid. Facts and science , and Christianity don't go together.

FTFY

It is funny that US took Somalis in very recently. Europe took them a bit sooner so we already know what kind of a problem they really are. They are not your average black. They are literally the gypsies of Africa. They don't have to slightest work moral and they usually just leech off or steal stuff. They are damn ugly as well, uglier than other blacks by a huge margin. I would gladly take 10 Nigerians instead of 1 single Somali into my country. You identify Somali by their weight and their skull shape. Men are almost always thin and their skull and face are thin but long and the nose is thin also. Women have same facial features but they tend to go fat like all black women. Also its hard to tell when looking at women because hardly any fat goes to the face and they hide their head and entire body under islam carpets.

Good riddance democrats. I do not know how anyone could like these people.

None of those are mutually exclusive user. You need to stop being blind.

Actually, the more info we have, the more we discover that our media and education system deliberately "covered the ceiling".
Science is discovering the magic.
Nobody knows the magician.

Fucking hell.

If this was a subtle "flat earth" allusion troll, then you have my golf clap.

All of these are vile, but #3 is just… wew. I know I'm beating my head against a wall asking this, but just how fucking subhuman can you be?

It's like:

Underrated post.
White justice is incompatible with nonwhite criminals.

HOT BEEF SUNDAY
. THERE IS A GOD

kek

So, they have Caucasian features. Good to know where your loyalties are.

You know, it would be kida funny, if horrible, if a bunch of rapefugees showed up at a rainbow gathering and got executed by A-camp.

Is there a vocaroo of this copypasta/mantra ?

understand: that integration is a meme.

total inheritance = genetic + wealth + 'culture' etc. of this, very little inheritance can be shared or transferred. it can stolen to a degree, but stealing is a sequence of (1) take from alice (2) keep with custodian to then (3) give to bob. of which keeping and giving are often fantasies; the usual result is destruction and consumption. 'integration' is a similar sequence, of coping protocols and methods instead of taking property. the end result is the same: largely not possible.

the typical result of of theft and incomplete copying is reduced global/host production, lower cohesion and trust, and arrival at a new approximate maximum shared set of property and protocols. eg wealth transfer, kike america, central banking, we wuz kangz (on the extreme end; ie nothing left period / process failure).

just saying. getting all worked up over integration is it's own kind of autistic screeching. the kikes never 'integrated'; the nigs never 'integrated'; the 'spics' never integrated.

as an aside, 'law' is just a model of deferred violence for managing property and protocols. it requires testament, witness, and its own internal accounting. that accounting, in the latin/roman common law system descendants is 'stateless'; circumstantials are 'illegal' (ie until the until it technically is pre-judge-jury-outcome / pre-judicial-jurisprudence / prediction before actual happening, even if 99%, is not actual, it is circumstantial). as retarded as this timeless unspoken omnipresence of law mechanics is, you are not going to get away from it. so if it is stupidly certain that a nig is going to nig (oh gosh who knew!) or a kike is going to kike etc, the law cannot make distinction before actual happening. hence fbi, honeypots, entrapment, wannablowupafederalbuilding, etc. once a citizen, you are under law. 'international law' is a laughable non-possible invention (those are supposed to be treaties, not kike fantasy law). 'migrants' are animals (non-citizens, non-rightful agents). hopefully you can fill in the finesse i'm skipping past. the long and short of it is, if mice and men are both lawful agents (ha.), then the law will systematically tick away, destroying wealth, until a new 'maximum shared contribootin' is reached, because it is mostly stateless/circumstance-less + because integration does not happen.

i don't think they provided much competition. more likely they were kiked into 'be like us and loanz too' by some larger bank.

It's fucking glorious, but you won't like it unless you're basically /k/ incarnate.
You can carry guns in bars.
You can shoot someone for fucking with you and go back to what you were doing an hour later.
You can sell 25 semi-automatic rifles a year without even notifying the ATF.
You can buy a house for 200,000 dollars.
Mexican slave labor is plentiful.
You will maintain a tan simply by walking to your car in the morning.
Food never goes stale.
Most beautiful sunsets in the world.
State-maintained hiking and biking parks and trails.
Practically no taxes.
Moonshining isn't rare.
Entire state is racially segregated.
Electricity and water are cheap as fuck (though you'll still be paying 400 bucks a month for A/C).
Everyone hates californians.
It's a shall-issue state.
AND MORE!

I still think that's outrageous.

What good is having Caucasian features if everything else about them is Niggersx2

What's a good place to buy houses in Arizona? I like this rule and I want to live there.

No the premise of America was that Europe had become too degenerate, not muh tax.

Roger Bacon's method was just the one popularized as friars were often teachers. Every scientist of that era had their own method based off of Greek teachings, the same source that Bacon's inspiration, Grosseteste, sourced his method.

The only thing more cucked than you and others screeching muh christian thinkers are the cucks on wikipedia trying to meme muslim thinkers. It's like a cross of we wuz shit but from cucks.

I don't believe in this cucked shit either, retard. Where the fuck did you roll in from? Reddit?

So what do you guys think about Yuma? Some of the major features: Border town gives access to cheap medical, and other services next door. Population doubles from roughly 100k to 200k during the fall through winter because of snowbirds. Large military presence with the MCAS, and the YPG facilities. Many big construction projects inolving traffic expansion, mall expansion, athletic facilities, and new subdivions. Many Indian larege casinios nearby. Large agriculture buisness mostly with lettuce. Very hot summers, some of the hottest in the world. Sand dunes and off roading are popular with quads, bikes, rails, and trucks. Guns, fishing, and hunting is popular as well. Population is mostly hicks and spics. Only blacks are found at the local college, marine base, and jail.

my only disdain for Christianity is its meekness.

Christianity side saddles with many liberal ideas such as one universal covenant under God.

Christianity is not a religion of the natural world but one that conceptualizes a spiritual order.

Hitler understood this and felt the same way.
Society needs morales true, but we need to work at that through philosophy of the natural world.

lmao if you think "integration" "assimilation" and similar rhetoric isn't just the camel's nose under the tent towards the jewish goal of "dissolving all other races" i.e. turning the rest of the world into rootless, identityless, non-cohesive masses of easily ruled slaves.

The goal of the kikes who come up with this ideology is full racial mongrelization and when you buy into it, you aid in that.

These other people, even if they buy into your "values" 100% will always be racially alien and will always vote against your interests in a "democracy" (where opinions of the low info masses are crafted by kikes with their control of mass media). The most socially conservative "BASED" asian population or whatever is still on average going to vote for communists if those communists say vote for me and I'm going to redistribute from whitey towards you.

I get that most people haven't thought this through, but it's the logical end result.

Of course. "Natural religion" is an oxymoron, only nigger savages make cults out of natural phenomena. Either go fully secular (which brings with it its own host of problems) or go religious, i.e. transcendentalist. Everything else is primitivist delusion.

Off-topic, but what is this meme called? With the state pride and whatnot.

I told you, hell on earth. I have been to the Middle East in the summer, three times. It IS the hottest place I have ever been, and I lived in Tempe/Phoenix for 5 years too.
136 degrees. It didn't matter if you went in the shade, or if the sun went down. Unless you are an actual lizard, or were born on the Equator, it's unbearable.

Pick one and only one, unless you are into cheap disease ridden pussy, dirt weed and shitty paint jobs and used tires.

Again, cottonheads do nothing but crash all over the place, licenses are good here for 30 years. What's the positive?????
Jarheads shitting up the local bars, fighting over used-up pussy, crashing their cars and motorcycles into the cotton heads, when they aren't trying to fight you after 3 beers.

You like traffic, road construction and urban sprawl? Who the fuck are you?
Wut?

Looking for a place for your relatives to pick lechuga muchacho?

This is the only time you made sense in this post.

go spoon-feed yourself newfag.

Shit, guess Adorufu-kun was an euphoric fedora tipper like myself. Wait what the heck is this?

I have a female friend who lives up there.. I kept telling her to get out, or at least watch her back carefully and never be out alone at night or with just women

She won't listen most of the time though, and due to being poor as hell actually lived in a largely black area for awhile… I kept expecting every day to get a text from her about being raped or beaten by niggers

Thankfully it never happened, but thats mostly because shes a shutin that doesnt go out unless its to go to work

whoever told you that's a hotspot is a kike
that's just selective data mapped using the kernel density test - there's also no legend, scale, or even meter to say "huh, good here bad here - right honey, sure is good we got these guys working for us!"
GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS ITS LIKE THEY DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCKING SOFTWARE WORKS. EVERY INTERSECTION IS HOT WHEN YOU USE THE DENSITY TEST. THIS TEST WAS RUN USING SPECIFIC SETS OF DATA WHICH FLAWS IT. ALSO RANDOM PLOTS OF X Y AND Z CRIME WILL ALL APPEAR EQUIDISTANT FROM INTERSECTIONS TO PROTECT THE IDENTITY OF WHOEVER HAD A CRIME COMITTED ON THEM.
gee, it's like data was fed to this person then the data was leaked

And people wonder why I can go into a poor town and talk them into closing their schools to pay for analytics that just repeat what police work -should- have done.

Hitler's Christianity was Positive Christianity, not the christcuckery we see today.
Think of it as the germanic religion but with all the Gods named Jesus. All the rites, rituals, and ideals from the Germanic tradition remained in-tact.

No need to be a nigger, it was a simple question.

Islam is bad because of its evil myths and killing/forced conversions BUT it's absolutely right about women just like (almost) every other culture since the beginning of history.

Actually Islam is a bit feminist because it allows women to inherit a small amount of property and doesn't allow female infanticide/son preference.

But it's still way better than this feminazi crap. Feminists are a way bigger threat than Islamists. Way bigger

Feminism has gone a long way toward enabling all the other cancer that took root in the 20th century.

Women have always been known to be the worst cancer.

Shouldst thou search the spacious world around
Yet, one good woman is not to be found

If woman were as little as she is good, the peascod would make her a gown and a hood

A woman, and ass and a walnut tree…. give more fruits…. the more beaten they be

Show me a man without a spot…. and I'll show you a maid without a blot

To talk well with some women doth as much good…. as a sick man to eat up a load of greenwood

The crab of the wood is sauce very good, for the crab of the sea,
But the WOOD of the crab is sauce for the drab, that will not her husband obey

Where the fuck are they going now? if it isnt south of the border what the hell? how is this good? they are still in the country!

Stop focusing on lesser enemies… focus on the women and EVERYTHING shall be sorted out…. Women have always been known to be the most harmful creatures

No, we need natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions.

Fuck off goat fucker

If it's so simple why didn't you look it up yourself? Why not put it in the "Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread?" Why not simply Lurk and stop sucking cocks…..nigger.

Fuck your bot, you lazy fucking kikes.

startpage.com/
searx.me/
Second one is leebruh, first one gives you the same results as jewgle without the tracking.

wtf I love Islam now…

If I am to become a autocratic leader of USA and Australia then I will abolish the wefarism and civil rights. Make the non-white people illegal and deport them to Africa.

(((you)))

They certainly didn't mention that in CCD. Can you cite the Catechism for that? I've never heard it before.

And White. Don't forget White. I don't want my offspring cucking me with mixed grandchildren and I don't want it for my neighbor.

This pasta really goes without saying on any thread

It's quite unfortunate. I doubt there are even half as many Christians as statistics would tell us. How many Christians do you know practice premarital sex? Or even have sex with multiple partners before first marriage? Most 'Christians' I have met probably haven't even read the Bible and just claim their beliefs based on simply believing the existence of a higher power, and it seems the only incentive is fear of what may happen if they don't. At least Islam can control their women and provide a more spiritual incentive for devotion. Not that I approve of Islam or sand-niggers.

At last, I truly see…

Wow.