Alt-Left Targets Ajit Pai

freebeacon.com/issues/alt-left-targets-ajit-pai/
archive.fo/LCSai

So when will the "anti-harassment" people show support for this Pajeet getting harassed by antifa?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm okay with this. This fucking subhuman is trying to kill the internet.

What?

Fake protest. An embarrassing effort to prove they stand for something other than hating whites.
The lack of intimidation and non violence proves how little they're interested in internet rights.

t. redditor

Re-branding antifa days after Spencers march of well groomed chads with their families. The public is jumping off that liberal freak show bandwagon because they've realized exactly where that road is taking them.

Also implying the alt-kikes are the only organized group of whites

Dubs of truth, I rather be a 1488 larper than an alt right sodomite.

I don't like the guy (who is a perfect example of an infiltrator), but his statements on twitter are mostly accurate. He is saying that european racial unity transcends petty nation-states and even ethnicities - like the types who would engage in brother's wars like slavs against germans or something.

I don't think he does a good representation of the "viking" warriors, but I can see his point. His last one is full faggot sounding, but I hope he is just refering to clay, and linguistic, lines between europeans - like some land is from x european group, instead of both groups against jewish globalists. I disagree with him that folk-art is a hinderance to activism, it is a necesity and good for woman too.

Now you can go disagree with him over twitter. He is not worth posting here and your obsession with trying to defamate such "alt-right" figure is extremely suspicious.

friendly warning to stop posting targeted attacks or we will get you

Not that I expect you to reply to my question but how am I defaming the man?

You're obsessed and it's creepy, as if you have an agenda.

kek you're the one who's targeted here alt-kike shibboleth.
Come at me chaim.

blatant one, expose the alt-kike for the jew, nigger, and faglovers they are.

>>>/cuckchan/

Are these right too? Can one have a male soul in a female body?

Is that last pic reddit?

I for one believe going to those rallies to have shouting matches with antifaggots is stupid and only college students and the unemployed have the time to attend such rallies. Tom Metzger's advice to go lone wolf and quietly network with working white folks and that's the best damn advice but apparently some of you neets are too autistic to socialize with working whites who might own a business and are too busy to yell at antifa faggots. Normie working white folks might not be redpilled on the JQ but already are on our side when it comes to 2nd amendment gun rights and are people you want on your side when shit goes down.

It's TRS 504um

Why did you even bother? It's not like we're Spencer's supporters here. You wouldn't know that?

Nobody cares about that kike psy-ops, it has little relation to Spencer and this thread.

Spencer is a fag-enabler, nobody questions that. That doesn't change the fact his statements I pointed out were correct, and you brought no argument.

You dare to care about this. Stop posting e-celeb stuff, even if it is against them.

Bet if you shared those twitter posts with your normie work mates they'll agree too that Dickie Spencer is a faggot cosmopolitan.

What did he mean by this?
Then nothing he says holds any merit, thanks for admitting it. Nice reddit spacing.

I'm

sorry

I

don't

understand

your

accent

nigger

Just a friendly reminder you're probably arguing with an autistic teen bro who doesn't realize that these ecelebs are considered freaks in the real world.

You're improving your tactics, but you're still shit. That is because you're wrong and a faggot.

Reported. Thanks for outing yourself, cuck. Go try to de-rail your dildo from out of your ass.

100% of the people I know IRL think the entire alt-kike is a complete joke that's doing nothing for whites, about 60% of these people are racially aware at a very minimum. The rest are libtards I work with kek.
don't fall for the IT meme, and quit if your employer ever makes a CoC

Of course they are, but online they're getting promoted left and right, we're online now not IRL so I'm shilling against the alt-kike.

wew.
I will say that pink nip/vag asians are high tier, but flips? Blech.

I

can't

understand

what

you're

saying

faggot

Listen retards, we need a working white man who speaks to the general blue collar population of whites, not some frat boy sissy faggot like Dickie Spencer who doesn't represent us out there who are getting screwed by the jew while this bitch boy goes all over the media attention whoring and never addressing the real issues, normie white folks couldn't give a shit what antifa faggots are doing on the left coast.

DUBS OF TRUTH

WTF I LOVE BASED COMMIES NOW!!!

If you're unemployed on SSDI then take public transportation to go shout at antifa faggots if that's your hobby.

Wut?

Phoneposters are really cancer.

It certainly didn't take long for the reddit faggots that think Obongo's "net neutrality" is a good thing to show up and cry like faggots.
GOVERNMENT CONTROL OF THE INTERNET IS NOT A GOOD THING YOU FUCKING NIGGROS

you clearly do not belong here
why would you even bother shilling if youre going to be this obvious?

anyone fighting to keep net neutrality clearly is new and wasnt around shitposting against it at the time
do we know if they intend a removal or a replacement?

Yeah, you are obviously from reddit

It's win as far as the eye can see. Just bask in it.

back to >>>/baphomet/ spookyfag

Not tryna defend Dicky here, but that first tranny thing was one in a long set of tweets. In that first one, he's basically saying "here's what liberals believe", etc etc.

The reasons for supporting Net 'Neutrality' aren't very compelling. If an ISP takes it upon themselves to deliberately throttle access to certain websites for whatever reason, then the consumer can simply vote with their wallets (like they've always done). Or if necessary, stage boycotts.

Though the best solution to this nonexistentproblem would be to cut government regulations drastically and allow for greater competition among ISPs.

Meanwhile, here's an *actual* problem that very little of the NN advocates seem to care about (see who's #26): numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=33

Are you saying they're trying to end the Life of Pai?