IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/white-house-western-wall-comments-unauthorized-do-not-represent-trumps-stance/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/PMO-refutes-Fox-reporters-claim-that-Netanyahu-asked-Trump-not-to-move-the-embassy-490806
archive.is/oTniq
thepiratebay.bid/tag/The Art of the Deal
economist.com/news/china/21717370-theres-message-america-too-furious-north-korea-china-stops-buying-its-coal
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0304/Why-Keystone-XL-pipeline-won-t-buy-US-steel-despite-Trump-s-order
cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/index.html
defencyclopedia.com/2014/08/01/explained-how-cruise-missiles-work/
congressionalresearch.com/RL30374/document.php
motherjones.com/politics/1999/08/natos-own-experts-bombing-was-failure
macaudailytimes.com.mo/day-history-1999-chinese-anger-embassy-bombing.html
lyrebird.ai/demo
archive.is/53RZ7
scribd.com/document/337240102/Do-Pigmentation-and-the-Melanocortin-System-Modulate-Aggression-and-Sexuality-in-Humans-as-They-Do-in-Other-Animals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a burger, have zero knowledge of all this terminology. Explain?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What did he mean by this?

Damage control.

Trump announced he's going to the Western Wall, which is a symbolic thing that all Western leaders do, wherein they go to a shitty old wall in Israel where some kike temple or something once stood and put their hand on it while wearing a Jew hat.

Trump has yet to have done so, or so we're told - but he just announced he's going to go there and do it.
But now, supposedly, Trump isn't going with the Jew King and said the wall was part of the West Bank, which is territory the kikes are in conflict with the sandniggers over as regards who owns it.

Oy vey! Looks like we're going to have to preempt the Samson Option goys. This horrible atrocity cannot go unpunished.

Trump and his team just told the kikes their holy site isn't actually theirs. Prepare to see maximum kosher asshurt.

How will the shills try to spin this?

Its already begun. Netanyahu is apparently releasing tapes that prove that Trump told him he will move the embassy to Jerusalem. Kikes are literally trying to blackmail him now.

If I'm not mistaken, the western wall is supposed to be part of some mega-temple which jewish nationalists plan on building/rebuilding. It's also where jews literally go to whine about how evil everyone is and whatnot.

Fucking kek.

timesofisrael.com/white-house-western-wall-comments-unauthorized-do-not-represent-trumps-stance/

lel, now the kikes will now how we felt when they forced Trump to go back on his word and attack syria that one time.

that damage control

I'd like to suggest a rule against making threads with the subject line "IT'S HAPPENING". It's uninformative and clickbaity, especially when you see it on the front page.

It was a spiteful move for sure. Either he strikes the airfield or the un drags Assad through the streets. I'm glad he essentially told them to fuck themselves.

I'll have to remember that one.

Nothing has been confirmed yet. He will find some way to suck their dick for damage control like he always does.

So, about that yamaka Mr. Trump. I'm guessing you're not going to wear it for a photo op?

It's a common use cop-out now for "anonymous sources." "Confirmed by a source who was not authorized to communicate with the media."

OY TO THE FUCKING VEY YOU FUCKING GOYIM

Too bad it doesn't work for us.

OY VEY DIS IS LIKE DE HOLOCAUST ALL OVER AGAIN!

So is Trump giving the middle finger or what?

What's happening?

Use your brain, stop relying on Holla Forums to tell you how to think.

This rabbi needs to cool his crematorium. His quads are too much.

Holy fucking shit. This is one of the biggest slaps in the nose he could possibly give Pissrael. While I can't possibly trust that it's true, it'll be hilarious if it is

But Goyim, it's still all over because he threw rocks at the desert!

KEK I knew when I read that shit about 'oy vey goyim Trumps going to the western wall whos your god now?!' It wouldnt be long before I was the one who was laughing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/PMO-refutes-Fox-reporters-claim-that-Netanyahu-asked-Trump-not-to-move-the-embassy-490806
archive.is/oTniq
Source because OP literally cannot stop gargling cocks to save his life.

The irony.

Fucking wew. That said, assuming this real, I find it unlikely this is anything more than toying around with Bibi to get what he wants, still not convinced that he's Hitler, just a buisness man playing games to get what he wants. Also, let's not forget that he's still going to the Western Wall, regardless of whether or not HE aknowledges it's Israel's property, it's a pretty (((kosher))) move.

Trump's playing hardball. He wants to make a deal with Bibi and he's using the West Bank to bargain.

even if he's not hitler you know we're headed in the right direction when the kikes are so assmad about everything

They're basically admitting Trump is a puppet and not allowed to have real power.

Are they though? Feigning offense isn't exactly unheard of from them.

Why would the Jews lie to us?

can you keep this up for 8 more years, goon-kun?

Good point, the jew never lies.

Am I missing something? The story clearly says a WH aide said it, not Trump. It didn't come "directly from the President's fucking mouth".

You can't
After only 4 minutes you double nigger

see:

This is a good point too, Obongo had a "hardline stance" against Israel, and yet he still went to the wall, that should really tell you enough about what the Western Wall visit of world leaders is all about

go to the better OP then

Protip: The man is beginning to gather chips so that he has shit to bargain with when he sits down to make a deal.

t. knower

p.s: Read "Art of the Deal" you fucking mongs. There is a difference between what Trump says, and what Trump does, and one influences the effects of the other (guess which one influences the other).

Also, check 'em.

Chiggity checked. He's going to force them into a real peace treaty by giving them a sliver of the west bank isnt he?

It’s still a pointless thing to get involved in. Just step back and think about it for a moment and think about it.

It’s an old wall. An old wall that two tribes of savages in the other side of the world are arguing about, and America feels the need to comment either way? These people are insane, they have no desire for let alone the capacity for any semblance of peace or reasonable behavior. Until we as Europeans cut ALL contact with these cretins we to are fools. Leave them to it; let them throw rocks at each other and wave chickens about or whatever it is they like to do. And for heavens sake stop giving them money.

They are dragging us into their utter madness. I know its complicated and they are highly skilled manipulators but we really shouldn’t be dragged down to their level in pretending that anything the hold dear is important to us, it isn’t. They are mad, end of story.

What Trump wants? Who fucking knows. We can only get some ideas based on what else he's doing, and only that acts like an indicator, nothing more.

What we can tell is he's doing something. Historically, especially with Trump, "actions are louder than words." Trump says a lot, both things we agree with, and things we disagree with, because the words only set the stage. We know he's setting the stage right now. We can only guess what for based on other stuff he has DONE, or is currently doing (don't look at what he says).nRight now, he's showing Bibi that he will treat him like a bitch, so he better lube up. What Trump ultimately rams up Bibi's ass, and how far, we don't know.

I know I repeated myself like 4 times, but it's to drive a point across a point:

Judge a man by his actions, not words.

imo, these words are setting the stage for a deal, and Trump is getting the upper hand by saying what he's saying right now. What deal? Who knows.

Historically, Trumps views haven't changed since he started speaking out on politics, so read his old books if you want to get to know what he thinks. I'd like to point out that the man stuck his fucking neck out more than anyone since Hitler in calling out a race or races (spics, niggers, chinks) for causing problems. He has massive balls, and a plan. We don't know what the plan is, but I will never doubt the size of the man's massive fucking balls.

Shocks me that jews haven't started taking control of the market for dieting. Just have a daily shoah caused by the President, and you'll burn pounds so fast, you'd think you were in an oven!

It's symbolic, especially to the Jews who use it as a symbol of their place in the shithole we call "The Middle East". To call it "not israeli" sets the precedent that other things there can be called "not israeli" until there isn't anything israeli, and there's no more land under an israel flag.

It's this precedent setting that Trump is using as bargaining chips. See:

Chiggity checked. He's going to make them sign a peace treaty for a sliver of the west bank.

So tell me, how many dimensions of chess are we dealing with?

Shill

Fuck I thought it didnt go through
phone posting is the worst

14D

4 D C H E S S

S Y R I A W A S J U S T A P O W E R P L A Y

T R U M P I S H I T L E R, T R U S T M E

When he's fucking israeli walls instead of building american walls, it's hard to make it look good, fampai.

Wew

At first I thought you guys were annoying, but now I know that you people are gonna make the next eight years even better.

user stop. When you discord shills gang up on me like this out of desperation, I legitimately get a hard on.

It's your funeral user

time to hop back on the discord oy vey

I'm laughing myself over here. It's like they have no idea how obvious they are.

Don't expect plebbit retards to understand anything that comes out of their mouths.

It's not willful ignorance you dumbass. Mulvaney explained it during one of the fucking briefings, and went into detail about how Obama fucked up, which allowed Trump's administration to get a crack at the remainder of the 2017 budget. Christ, do you people do any research at all, or do you just get paid per post in good faith?

Time to go shill.

I understand that well but we shouldn’t be giving them any consideration at all. They are just a group of mentally ill people living on a patch of wasteland that the Anglo’s gave them in an attempt to shut them up. They shouldn’t be pandered to. Let the entire region do whatever it wants to do (fight an endless war), we should keep out of it.

Are you threatening us, antifa? How can you look at your aids wasted manlet body in the mirror each morning, then at the 6'5" right wing vikings you see in the news and think you have a chance?

Funny way of saying they pioneered car bombing tactics and killed hundreds of British soldiers and were only given it when they kvetched to the (((UN))), user…

Actual source on the first sentence in ANY capacity? Both parts sound fake.

This is certainly a 180d turn around form this morning's thread.

Hope Bibi doesn't leave any stains on Trump's Jewish cock curtain after he's done fucking him up the ass

Only kikes and subhumans are so obsessed with sodomy.

2018 lel, Trump didn't secure a pathetic one billion when he had the House and Senate, and didn't fight for it then. The wall is dead unless Trump actually demands it before they lose Senate Majority. Nobody in the GOP wants the wall and Trump didn't bother telling them. He fought for that gay Healthcare bill that will eventually sink him. Great chess though.

Stay mad bibi

While you're right, there is a song and dance involved here. If he is going to cut ties from them, he needs a good environment to do that in. By that I mean he can for example:

Not recognize a bunch of "Israeli" territory (not actually theirs but they claim it is, which makes any denial of it cut even deeper), and then "negotiating" that the USA cut off all "aid" to Israel in exchange for recognizing some parts as part of Israel. That's at least one possibility.

Are we talking about Jews or taigs?

This man has been running for PRESIDENT and low info, non reading faggots still haven't read ART OF THE DEAL.

I am sick of it. Blackpillers can't into negotiation. Trump just created a negotiation for something that was accepted under the last 16 years in America. Now? It's up for debate and Israel has to give up something to get something.

Here - thepiratebay.bid/tag/The Art of the Deal

The head of my penis is so large and bulbous it resembles a Darth Vader helmet.

This shit is beyond parody. Trump basically threw his hand in the trash on this 'deal'. What page does it say to do that. It's 'kill your enemies and they win' tier shit.

*Since 2015. Two years and lazy fags can't into basic research.
You don't want to be like the media, right? Do no research, make up your own theories and parrot the biggest dummy around, right?

Read the fucking book. I haggle and negotiate with contracts with foreigners all the time in Defense Contracts. I used some tactics to purchase my last truck for shits and giggles - it works.

STOP BEING LAZY BLACKPILLED FAGGOTS AND READ A BOOK

Have you read the book? Or are you here to shitpost nonsense with no reaction images?

Give me some more ammo to so everyone can see you aren't from here boyo.

Did he write the book himself? I heard it was ghost writer.

I would love to hear how this is going to happen, please, link me to your LATIMES source or DNC homepage to show me the roadmap to this fantasy.

I can't believe you leftist retards still watch CNN and believe the polls. Even cuckservatives and republicans don't pay attention to that garbage anymore. The (((Media))) overplayed it's hand with "fake news" and (((Factcheckers))).

Goy Gevalt, Drumpf never wrote Fart of the Deal

Not an argument.

Do you have anything cogent to relate to the actual thread?
SWITCH TACTICS

pic related

Of course I fucking haven't. It's a fucking meme.Nobody has you utter dipshit. Trumps skill is manipulating areas he has good instincts in. That he has some control over, like what he say's to the media or how he pretended to want to get a grip on China( and capitulated for a phony war with NK), or his one great skill is moving beyond the sale.
But all those are areas he had no control over them and he isn't a fucking foreign policy expert. In order to do so he had to manouver politically and be aggressive and ruthless, take big risks and stop listening to the kikes in his admin. He capitulated on all of them and you are pretending he still in the negotiating room. He isn't, he didn't fucking even try and start it.

Dump never wrote that book.

Wew sonny. Saved.

It says so right on the cover, you slowpoke.

The art of the deal is a fun book,
but it is not a simple summation with bullet points that you can just refer to.
You'd need to read the whole thing,
or at least most of it to get, something from it.
and it was part of the Holla Forums book clubguess what happened to that*you should already know

That's lefty talk. What's next?

Tell me, how successful you have been in your state legislature that Trump should follow your blueprint of success?
What's that? You are an armchair politician and negotiator? You aren't even on a Neighborhood Watch group, on a civic board for your county or city?

May I suggest taking your blackpills anally so you hands are busy, so you can't embarrass yourself here anymore.

Suck on dicks shill

MUH BOOKS
your a idiot

Trump is just visiting some old Roman built wall paid for with Roman Tax Denarii

Who's this lady?
claimed

LEL

Oh shut the fuck, there isn't a blueprint when you don't even try and get what you want. When that happens there are consequences. The GOP don't give a fuck about the wall because Trump blew his capital on healthcare. They are never going to give him the money because he caved on a shutdown. It's that simple. He has no leverage because he never tried to get it.
He did the same thing with China. He got them all worked up and the put up the NK thing, rather than blow that off as a paper victory that it was and get to the heart of the matter the Chinese were terrified over, trade. That was why he was elected. North Korea is a sham that China uses to every President as a diversion to get the upper hand and the win EVERY time. If you want to study an art of deal making study them, not current Admin.

Only important wall there is - the holy wall of KEK in the southern border

Checked

Yeah it moved from >>>/pdf/ to >>>/pdfs/

Get fucked Moishe

There's that fag talk again we talked about.

Citation needed. He cucked the RINO's by announcing - "Hey you've been trying to repeal this thing with something better, roll it out!" Then "RYANCARE" dropped like a lead-weight.
Trump then basically repealed the ACA without having "TRUMP-CARE" anchored to this maneuver faggot. 3d Chess.

OK, look at the "YOU ARE HERE…" chart on President Trump's promises and timeline.

Did they win against dummy Drumpf? Or did they put thousands of troops on the border and stop buying coal from the Norks?
economist.com/news/china/21717370-theres-message-america-too-furious-north-korea-china-stops-buying-its-coal
Hmmmmm. That looks like negotiation.

Did you just tell me to study non white ant people for how I should negotiate and govern?

pic related chink lover.

Once again, your getting BTFO, but continue to embarrass yourself.

Wew

This is a fucking Shill if I ever saw one

The only reason I liked it was that it was ordered in front of the prime gook and made him compliant in our affairs with North Korea.

checking A.H. numerals to break my cycle of regret

You have been duped by the play of others, and lost complete focus on each objective. North Korea was not an objective for us. Neither was Healthcare. If the art of the deal is to convince people something they never asked for is now something they wanted and is an accomplishment then Trump is great at making retards forget why they voted for him. Healthcare was down the list, and North Korea wasn't on it. Repealing Obamacare with something else everyone hates was a mistake. Attacking Syria and no repeal of Daca and no attempt to address China's trade scams was worse than a mistake, it was abandoning his core platform.

Thanks kike.

Yeah, don't remember the campaign Goy, North Korea was always the objective.
1. Wall
2. Deportations
3. Repeal Daca
4. Trade Nafta

Way down the list is making a shit replacement of Obamacare and nowhere on that list was North Korea.

This is all optics and theater. Netanyahu and Trump are thick as thieves.

Rome wasn't built in a day kike. Be off with you.

Do we have any non-kike sources?

That's not the way this site works, m8.

Nice try shill.

At worst he just patronizing, can't have an ego as big as trump AND work under someone else

hey kike, before you shill it up. Address my counterpoints in my previous post.

You know, don't argue like a jew by changing the subject and ignoring actual arguments. Otherwise you get filtered and reported.

That fuck does that even mean?

We won't know until we see what happens.

Since I am arguing for the benefit of REAL anons, and need to make sure they don't choke on blackpills, let's tear your lying, shilling asshole open some more.

citation needed. According to who?

49 tomahawk at an empty airbase to possibly get a Supreme Court Justice nominated and neocons off his back was a fair trade.

But Dreamers ARE getting deported for the first time. He just has to wait to let it expire to WIN. Haitians and Somalians are already being deported without any hulabaloo. "MUH CHILDREN" is a PR nightmare to take head-on. Chess.

csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0304/Why-Keystone-XL-pipeline-won-t-buy-US-steel-despite-Trump-s-order
Shots fired.

Any more blackpills with no sources, images or basis in reality faggot?

According to the DoD, it took out 20% of Assad's airforce
Syrian lives are cheap, airplanes not so much.

???

You're the best, user-san!

"MATTIS CLAIMS" according to CNN
cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/index.html

Tell me, I am old enough to remember when we got daily briefings on "good targets" with Rumsfield. Every, Single, Tomahawk, Missile ha a built in camera.
B-Roll tape of "49" Tomahawks being shot out from one ship over and over again doesn't convince me of anything.
Where's the camera feeds or each hit? Why is there not 49 craters at this Airbase? Do some research and stop trusting what generals say on CNN dummy.

defencyclopedia.com/2014/08/01/explained-how-cruise-missiles-work/
Educate yourself.

As much as I want to say this is a good thing perhaps it is a sign that the kikes are really just trying to get rid of Netanyahu. We shall see how this all works out. Staying hopeful

This pleases me prodigiously.

Thats an old meme now friendo, trump seems content to do whatever, whenever, as many times as he wants. What other modern politician would have went back to healthcare after it failed? Political capital is bullshit from the media that lets them dictate what is and isn't feasible

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Oy vey, user, you don't seem to understand that once a president has failed at doing something then they are not allowed to revist it it unless they get a 2nd term in which they will fail again, hehe.
Dumbald Frump is the goodest goy and would never break away from this cycle, right my fellow nahtzi?

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
your handing in that homework awfully late in the game. thats already agreed

Fucking kikery at work. Telling Holla Forums how to Holla Forums

checked

They also said he couldn't get the delegates.
They also said that he wouldn't be able to campaign with Sheldon's millions and a "lean" treasure chest and "lean" staff with NO advertising.

Political Capital, or horse trading, is for soft cucks who are too weak to use a hammer and then tell their backers why they hit them with a hammer and how the hammeree let him no choice.
See Comey.

But let's be honest, the entire media is compromised and incompetent.
NOT
A
SINGLE
PUNDIT or
OUTLET
saw that Comey was going to get shitcanned. Why do you continue to trust these (((people))), swallow their blackpills then come here and hand out blackpills like you invented politics?

Stay tuned for another episode of Can't Stump the Trump faggots

You're a real hero user. Keep it up.

Political capital never really made sense in the first place
It's a very jewish way to mess with people's expectations by making them think that politicians are either getting an awful lot done when they're not ("He's just accumulating political capital for later goy!"), or to justify politicians failing to fulfill their promises ("He just didn't have enough political capital for anything else goy, try again in four years"). It's such a ridiculous idea that I struggle to come up with a concise way to debunk it that isn't just "Its wrong because it's bullshit", but that's precisely what it is, bullshit and wrong.

Look at this newfag, look at him and laugh for not even lurking for 2 months

YOUR A FAGGOT GO BACK TO THE_DONALD

who the fuck talks like that because it certainly isnt a native english speaker.

Oh wew.. Very fucking interesting ip. You are about to have a horrible month

i havent seen a good old fashioned successful "check 'em" in a long time. very nice.

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING
If the President pulls this off, anyone who still doubts his allegiance to the American people should be banned on sight. No exceptions.
Can you imagine the meltdown if Trump went to the sight of the Crucifixion instead?

Trump is gonna stir up a shitstorm if he presses the border issue

What did the mod mean by this? These donald tards are here because of you, of course they don't know about that autist posting that shit pasta.

uwotm8

Meme Wizard here.

you're as new as they are, retard.

The 2018 budget is negotiated in September of 2017, you fucking retard

also
Wanna know how I can tell you're a retard shill?
The Ds are in for an senatorial rape not seen in decades

note that the picture is from (((Daily Kos))) and uses their rosiest cooked polls

How the fuck does that map point toward a republican landslide in 2018, if we're assuming that is the best case scenario map, which is a pretty shitty situation with all the tossups, pretty much everything can go wrong in time for midterms

Nice they used the King Kong vs Godzilla still, I like that Godzilla suit it was pretty well done for the time.

Look at the rust belt.
This map was compiled pre-inauguration, while 'le blumbf Hale Hortler' was in full swing and the media hadn't worn out it's credibility on his rope-a-dope strategy.

The Dems have 18 seats up for re-election. 10 are safe.
The dems are defending about 7 seats in states Trump flipped in 2016, and midterms trend Republican because the brown hordes are only bused in during election years.

Republicans have 8 seats up. 6 of which are completely safe in terms of party, but that doesn't mean fucks like McCain are immune to primary or dying of (((heart failure)))

Also I couldn't find the map that more cleanly illustrates it, so I had to do with a shitty map.

Hey man, that's fair. I don't trust CNN either. So just for you, I encoded this webm of it coming straight form Mattis's mouth.

lucky those digits override that fucking spacing mate.

That is actually the worst case scenario map. It was made by a wishful thinker at Daily Kos who thinks a magic blue landslide will happen because everyone will vote for the Democrats after people realize that Trump was Hitler all along 6 gorillion Exterminatus Hitler not 'economic miracle of the century' Hitler, naturally

Looks like someone from the left popped in with zero arguments and mouth full of snark.

Explaining yourself to a leftyshill who isn't here to argue in good faith, only to blackpill, demoralize and swing their imaginary brain around while they get blwon the fuck out at every post.
Notice how he didn't attack your argument? Not even a fresh CNN poll how Democrats will win every seat according to their pundits - who haven't been correct about anything since 2015 - when the game was rigged.

Tell me how I know you haven't been in the military

I specifically stated CNN AND MATTIS. Mad Dog is a meme, he might lean toward our side - but haven't had decent generals in a long time.

Once again. TOMAHAWK Missiles have built in cameras. Not a single camera feed of a single missile hitting this airbase.
If an user can find some video of EACH and EVERY Tomahawk missile launching from the exact ships that night, I'll eat my hat.
Nothing by B-Roll in a loop of one Tomahawk missile firing over and over again.

Tell me what type of aircraft where destroyed along with the video. Tail numbers visible?

How big is the Syrian Air Force?

Never stop asking questions and performing your own research.

I do appreciate your effort of the Webm and civil discourse.

I was deployed to the middle east and we were bombing targets in Iraq a full year before the invasion. At one point, DAILY.
No news, American had no idea and the media didn't report on it. Even till this day, no one has reported how we bypassed the UN/NATO and our Congress while we bombed shit with a blank check and no oversight.

The way I look at it is thus: On one hand, we have the DoD claiming aircraft were destroyed. On the other hand, we have anons claiming it didn't happen because they don't want to believe it. In the best case scenario, Trump is claiming to do something I don't like. And I don't like that either. During that week when it happened, lots of anons were claiming Trump faked it all to kill the "Trump is a Russian" story. Well that story hasn't died, so either that wasn't the plan or it didn't work.

And now we have the US claiming that the Asssad government is committing mass murder and cremating the bodies. I don't like this trend one bit.

Exactly what they accused Hitler of.

I noticed.
I think that was a different user, but they criticized the map, not the argument.

Gotta keep my wits and arguments sharp so they stand on their own merits user, whether shills see them or not.
So as steel sharpens steel, man sharpens man.

I'll work on my retard formatting, this is what I get for mainly using IM

Yeah, exactly. I'm seeing typical kike tricks. Attempts to make the public see associations between Assad and Hitler. What I'm seeing is pre-war propaganda.

Gas, crematoriums, mass murder. I don't like this one bit.

Pic remind me of this

The worst part about it is not how blatantly obvious their propaganda is, but how few normalfags see past it.

Trump should pull a line from Reagean.
Then it will be the wailing rubble.

I was there for Kosovo after 4 deployments for "ALLIED - name changes every 8 months"
we supposedly had every single asset mapped out that the Serbians had. We used AWAC, JSTARS, DARKSTAR Drones (before they were common) ABCCC C-130, EC-130Es.
Then we dropped an insane amount of ordnance for 40+ days/nights.

I read a report last year that said we only destroyed something like 40% of their armor/tanks under Crypto-Kike midget Wesley Clarke.
Report from 1999
congressionalresearch.com/RL30374/document.php

recent article without defense fags defending waste
motherjones.com/politics/1999/08/natos-own-experts-bombing-was-failure

Now. This was a piece of chess that happened during this (((war))).
macaudailytimes.com.mo/day-history-1999-chinese-anger-embassy-bombing.html
The Chinese are a paper Tiger and should be treated as such.

This. Low IQ niggers here don't understand how much this green text means

Yes, we all know the US purposely bombed the Chinese embassy because they were scooping up bits of the stealth fighter the Serbs shot down.
IIRC the paint on those things helps with their stealthiness somehow and unlike the aircraft shape, their composition can remain secret as long as an adversary can't get a sample.

That's the thing. Trust in Trump until you physically can't.

just over 100 days in and we have gotten.

We get no REAL news, it's Moscow on the Hudson 24/7, 7 days a week in Weirmerica.

We don't know what we don't know. If you ever feel blackpilled, step away and read a book/lift/listen to an audio book. Read up on a recent conflict in a part of the world you don't much about.

Read a story about Nixon or Jackson, shit, even Gates recent book will learn you about politics and bullshit that goes on in DC.

checked

I don't believe in trust; not in politics. And I don't give a shit about any of the soap opera white house drama bullshit.

Do you care about history?

You don't have to like politics and (((politics))) but if you simply refuse to acknowledge and learn that interpersonal relationships and personalities greatly affect/effect legislation than you are depriving yourself of all the puzzle pieces.

The examples I listed are fairy tale lugenpresse page fillers, since they have no sources and idea what is happening - like us. The difference between us is we care about truth, not what our kike editors tell us to believe.

Right now I trust Trump. If GLR was here right now I would be arguing with another user to trust in him (I would hope that I had that foresight and faith) and not trust the (((media))).

Very perceptive. Yes, this is textbook Art of the Deal tactics. Not sure what Trump wants from Israel though. He should be making them feel nervous about their huge foreign aid contributions at the very least.

We probably don't even know more than 5% of the ways Israel takes advantage of our country. If Trump can pull back on some of that all because of muh walls then that's a win.

Killshot.jpeg

Love it.

I never trusted Trump to be anything more than offensive to leftists and nominate reasonably conservative judges to the SCOTUS. I hoped he would save the white race and gas the kikes.

From everything I've seen, trusting political figures will only leave you disappointed. There's little utility in it. I'd rather be cynical than disappointed.

YESSSS

Now it's time for some real talk.

What are YOU doing to make "save the whites Gas the Kikes" tm, a reality?

Now, there are all types of soldiers in the army of the 4th Reich user. How many twitter accounts did you create today? How many jews did you name today? Have you postered/stickered you local college/library/grocery store with redpills?

Uncle Sugar sent me to former Yugoslavia to protect mudslimes. A relative was placed in a company position in Poland for a couple years and found out we are more Serbian than Polish or Czech. My country sent me to kill my relatives and clay of my ancestors. You want to tell me about disappointment?

Then, finding out after the fact that this was orchestrated by a Crypto-Kike General to remove nationalism from Europe and kill whites? At the American taxpayers expense?

Trump is a tool to shift the Overton Window. There is no more waiting for Hitler, YOU and I have to be the next Hitler. I also have a degree in Visual Arts and am a disabled combat veteran.

I am also applying for specific government positions to MAGA. I'm not going to play Tigger to your Eehor and smack blackpills out of your mouth all not either.

What have you done for the 14 words today? What are you going to do tomorrow? The day after that?

Kek approves

SIEG FUCKING HEIL TRUMP

GET THOSE FUCKING KIKES

e13cb9 is the hero that this thread needed but didn't deserve.

I'm doing my part. If I were "trusting Trump" I'd be content to sit back and let him solve our problems, but that's plainly not happening.

So in other words, you're doing fucking nothing but saging and blackpilling on the internet over MUH EMPTY AIRFIELD and other shill narratives.

you're*
fuck off newfag autists, go play with ur fucking fidget spinner

this

Terrible reading comprehension. Pretending that Trump is a secret National Socialist does nothing to further our goals. Pretending that Trump never acts against our interests makes us vulnerable because it gives us a blindspot.

How many of those sad little shills that ran around trying so hard have given up by now? Will whoever is left still try to peddle the schizophrenic fantasy of DRUMP KIKE SHILL ZIONIST PUPPET REEEEEE MUH CHESS?

You still haven't answered the question.

A fair enough point sir.

…What the FUCK are you talking about!? I am incensed at this shit such that I had to post - what the FUCK are you talking about!?

ISRAEL ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE THE UNITED STATE FUCKING ALLOWS IT.

Holy fucking shit, are you actually trying to sell this as a matter of Trump, Donald Fucking Trump, the President of the United States of Fucking America, having to force a negotiation in the context of the tiny state of Jewry which, by US allowance, has existed for about a fucking century beyond what it deserves? The state we - he - have handed money and resources to again and again and again? The fucking hovel of disgusting Jew rat Skaven fucks who steal from us, kill our soldiers or drive them into conflict of Israel's creation, who blackmail and corrupt our politicians, who attempt to destroy our European brothers even as they seek to control the process of our extinction on the European continent?

Is that actually what you're trying to sell to me right fucking now?

IF BIBI ISN'T ALREADY TRUMP'S BITCH THEN THAT MEANS TRUMP IS HIS BITCH AND SO ARE FUCKING WE.
Negotiation… I am fucking awestruck. And don't even come back with any 'muh pragmatism' limp-dicked bullshit - this is fucking travesty, a sad sad day indeed.

Trump should glass the whole fucking shithole tomorrow and tell the world to suck his dick the next day - and there are very few who could do a god damned thing about it if he went about it right.
The world would be infinitely better, nearly half of the world's Jewish population fucking gone in an instant, and he would be remembered as a hero in 1000 years even if hung as a scoundrel on Thursday… But instead he's 'negotiating' with what should be a vassal state - if not a fucking smoldering crater - as to whether or not they own some piece of land, some shitty Jew monument, like a servant trying to work his master for a few shekels more… Fucking hell man, I wasn't black-pilled, but after coming to comprehend your fucking commentary, now I fucking well am a bit.

And he wont.

Thanks for your service user, don't worry Sam and his handlers are gonna get theirs soon.

user I think your statement would have been fair back before they had nukes, but now I'm sure if so much as a single U.S. plane entered their airspace uninvited they'd pull the trigger and watch the world burn.

Makes sense that the "leak" about Trump supposedly leaking top secret info come sout around the same time as this. When you are a bad goy, you tend to get put down hard. Hopefully Trump doesn't back down.

I don't use anonymous image boards to egofag about the details of my life offline. If that's the sort of stuff you want to hear from other people, try facebook. Throughout this thread I've been civil and tried to explain my position clearly. You and ef0e97 come into this thread combative and deliberately misconstrue my position. I'll restate it:

Blind trust in Trump to always do the right thing has no utility to us. It plays no productive role in furthering our goals. Trusting that Trump is doing the right thing even when he claims he's doing something else has nothing to do with spreading awareness of the jews and white genocide.

Good chance to point out to lefties how the Israelis are committing a genocide. Exploit cognitive dissonance. It might not win them to your side but it will at least make their brains hurt, and for some of these mouthbreathers that's all we can hope for. Good to exploit the leftists' bloodlust for innocent Russian babies too. It doesn't all have to be true, remember.

leftists hate Israel for the most part and they're allowed to say it openly at protests because kikes know the sentiment will be tainted by association. of course whenever Trump hardballs them there's complete radio silence on the subject but still.

NIGGER WE HAVE INTERCONTINENTAL MISSILES AND PROBABLY SHIT IN SPACE!

Anything they have that could block us, we fucking gave them - or they stole from us. Point being: If they have it, we have it - and we have more fucking bombs than they do, by far. Don't even give me that shit.

Look, you can argue 'muh pragmatism', pull out the 'that's not realistic' arguments, but THIS IS REALITY AND WE ARE DYING.
FAST.

I didn't elect this fuck to sit on his fucking hands, and I didn't elect him to go fucking poke Kim Jung Whateverthefuck in some Third World shithole that, AT MOST, might nuke Japan - something we ALREADY DID TWICE! If they took it twice, they can take it three times, and ITS NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM!

Whatever happened with that, eh? Did Trump tell Japan it needed to handle its own shit? Did he let them handle their own shit again, finally?
Because I haven't heard shit about that - what I have heard shit about, is him sending a bunch of our ships over into the range of that fat faggot zipper-head, and throwing missiles at Assad (or Assad's shack full of old munitions, whatever).

God damn, I'm tired of living in Jew World, wherein a White leader with access to the world's most powerful military is negotiating with a tiny spec of shitstain kikes who own him - and people either argue its a good thing, or wrong to expect more.

interesting

As we have seen, liberals oppose Trump simply because they are told to. Otherwise they would have supported Trump multiple times on individual issues. Wouldn't be surprised if this got liberals screaming their heads off for Israel.

Leftists by principle should hate Israel, but in practice they're not rational and their leadership and funding is jewish. One on one you can easily prod the average white leftists into an anti-Israel position, but those anti-Israel positions will never become the official positions of mainstream leftist institutions because the jews in charge of those leftist institutions shut it down too quickly.

+5 for using an image
+10 for using an image referencing Winnie the Pooh after my Eehor and Tigger reference
+5 for accurate use of RED/Green text
-3 for Reddit Spacing
-1488 for saying that Trump would be hero and should nuke Israel so that the United States has the highest population of kikes left on the planet.

Once again, Blackpillers can't into negotiation. It's alien to them that if Trump isn't Hitler, he's a jewish traitor. He's all we have right now, better than anything we've had since Nixon (IMO).

Go jewgle the samson option mr. shill.

Why do the mason's here, work so hard to represent people who robbed them in the first place?

America only exists because the banking kikes allow it. The jews behind the Federal Reserve have the power to crush Trump's political reputation by torpedoing the economy (the masses are too stupid to understand who really controls the economy, they always judge presidents by how well the economy does). But far more than harming Trump's reputation, they have the power to end America as a world power by destroying America's economy.

The only reason they haven't is because thus far America continues to be an asset to the jews. As you say, Israel manages to survive because of America's support. But America's support is coerced by those banking jews. As long as jews are in charge of the American economy, America will continue to defend Israel's existence.

Whatever you do my President do not place your hand on their wailing wall. Even if you don't care about the mythos don't physically submit to their ritual and thus (((their))) will.

I bet the Jews at this very moment are scheming the perfect angle for the camera when he touches the wall so they can send it all to their media buddies.

That madman. This is it.
The Terminal Shitpost.

Does anybody ever go to that wall and not touch it? I want to see if he'll submit to them and wear their hat.

You're a fucking faggot memeposter and you are CANCER.

THATS NOT REDDIT SPACING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

THIS IS REDDIT SPACING.

THIS IS HOW THEY TYPE ON REDDIT.

THIS IS HOW REDDIT SPACING IS DONE PROPERLY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

This is not reddit spacing. This is not how they type on reddit. This is not properly-done reddit spacing.

This is how you type on a fucking chan wherein you don't want your post to be one big fucking wall of text. Because that's aesthetically shit and makes people want to not read what you have to say.

You faggot.

He fucking well would be.
IF WE'RE GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO DO WITH THE ONES HERE YOU RETARD! THAT'S 80%+ OF THE WORLD'S JEWISH POPULATION, GONE WITHIN LESS THAN 4 FUCKING YEARS!
A GOD DAMNED HERO FOR THE AGES HE WOULD BE!

But no, lets not do that, let's negotiate with Bibi. Maybe we can get our fucking tithe lowered, eh? Always things to be hopeful for!

Jesus Fucking Christ, you're retarded. This isn't about us - this is about Trump. He has the power now. He could, if he chose, set it right - and do it while we're still alive and kicking, while we still have the power to fight back. But no, he should negotiate with Bibi, while the demographic inversion looms due to LEGAL non-Whites and faggots like you are laughing at frog memes (that's a really nice SS Pepe btw) and pretending its a matter of 'not being perfect' as opposed to a matter of 'not fucking cutting it as goes saving our fucking people from extinction'.

Dude…
Fuck Europe.

Let them burn it to fucking ash if that's what it takes to be rid of them once and for all. I wager many of our brethren therein would accept that offer, in a heartbeat. And then its done.
No more. No more kikes. No more European mudslime invasion - just a nuclear wasteland that we can clean and revitalize and bring back such that in the next millennium, when Trump is remembered as the bringer of the holy fire that wiped aside Jewry, European children can frolic amongst the Alps once more - something that will not happen ever again given our current trajectory.

Then kill the fucking banking kikes and move on with a pristine reputation to them being all dead - along with the media Jews.

Dude… Reputation? What the FUCK are you talking about? Reputation with whom? The rest of the world? The mudslimes? The dot-head pajeets shitting in the streets? The Holy Muslim Empire of Britcuckia? The Soviet Unio-, erm, excuse me, The European Union? Pfffthaha, RUSSIA?! Oh, no, the Tanzanians might not think I'm legit if I murder all the kikes!

So kill those kikes and move forward.
A US president, especially one like Trump, can and does have that kind of power. Declare them enemies of the state, and it just so happens they're all - or at least mostly - Jewish, bring them into detention, and done.

Israel's gone, so, no problem there. You've now handled about 80% of the world's kikes, and guess what? You still have the world's most powerful military, with pin-point strike capability. I'm sure the Europeans and Chinese and whatever the fuck else will be super sad their Jews suddenly went *poof*, but, hey, you got a problem? Come get some freedom shoved in your ass.
That's how you ought to America, bro.

NOT TIRED OF WINNING

not sure why this is stickied still. they already apologized pretty much and the trip will happen. Lets not forget hes the first us president to visit the west wall.

You do realize that America is only 240 years old right? That's only about 10 generations, assuming your family came on the Mayflower. We can be generous if you count the Jamestown settlers and other pre-American colonies. Many Americans feel very attached to Europe even if they have never been there. Nuking Europe will never happen especially because there's so much history and culture there.

So. Other than posting Swedish art do you have anything realistic and relevant to post here on this thread than Nuclear genocide larping?

It's like pottery, your posts are shipwrecks too!

Except he is not. Every other president has, even obongo did it during his first term. Trumps trip to israel was to negotiate, and hopefully he does not visit the wall at all

h ttps://w ww.timesofisrael.com/trump-set-to-become-first-sitting-us-president-to-visit-western-wall/

It's also bait of supreme magnitudes. If the kikes do anything to Trump while he's there, it'll alert alot more of the regular populaces to Israel's shit than many would like to report on.

And?

And?

…?

I've been there. I love it. I love it dearly. I love its beauty, I love its culture, I love its history, I love everything about the people there - they are MY people. It was glorious.

I'd sacrifice it in a moment to be rid of 40% of the world's Jewish population. And if you wouldn't, you're a fool who cares more about clay than about blood.

The United States of America has nearly 200 million straight-up Whites - well over it if you count some of the whiter-looking spics (I don't).
Fact is, we can get by with what we have here… Not that its an issue, mind you.

How many nukes could they have? How many could we take out before they hit? Western Europe has a population of something like 400 million, maybe 90% of White are White, so let's say 360 million. Let's say half die. That's 180 million dead European Whites… And 180 million yet living. And 90%+ (for many of their own will be in the flames) of the world's Jewish population - gone.
Think of the possibilities.

Checked.

This is why we're going to die.

Because you look at a man with real power, and you think its larping to suggest he'd sacrifice his own immediate future for the future of his people in a real, meaningful sense, via the eternal death of his greatest enemies.
Instead you think its more rational for him to gladhand and pal around with those enemies, you think its more reasonable to shitpost about nonsense media drivel fed to us by kikes. You think its better to argue over whether or not Trump is truly based for 'negotiating' with his fucking enemies, the enemies of his people at a fucking biological level, in a Darwinian context… But, hahahahaha, well, that's just it, ain't it?

Because his children all married Jews.
I guess, from that perspective, it really is in his interest to betray us and leave us to waste away, instead of doing something about it. Nice art btw - a shame all the men willing to wield a blade against their foes instead of sucking their circumcized cocks are, it seems, now dead by about 70 years…

Africa for the Africans.

Asia for the Asians.

Jebus for the Jebusites!

PRAISE MELCHIZEDEK

The Jews stole Jebus. May we restore it to its proper owners.

Your thought process is infantile in nature. You're most likely late teens/early twenties and freshly redpilled, that's painfully obvious in your posting. Not only do you vastly overestimate the power of the POTUS, you criminally underestimate the repercussions of Trump committing unprovoked nuclear genocide against a nation that the public largely considers an ally, and you completely disregard the numerous other powers and factions at play in the US government. You're acting like pushing the red button and glassing the kikes out of the blue and then rounding up all the American jews, U.S. Citizens, and putting them in camps would go off like no big deal. The country would just shrug and say well I guess Trump had a good reason and accept it. That is something only a very naive kid would believe. You need to shut your dumb young ass up and lurk.

You know if you're an insufferable cunt, no one will want to argue with you. Guess I'm going to bed.

I was wrong then, I could have sworn obongo did it early first term. To be fair most US politicians have done it, Trump was not a politician, nor forced to give his soul to the wailing wall for a political career. Hopefully Trump does not do it, and sticks to the actual reason he was going to israel

Worthless ad hom bullshit.
Assumptions on an anonymous image board - you're fucking cancer.

No, you criminally underestimate the power of the POTUS when put to use.
No, I don't. I welcome them. Are you scared of the happening?
Are you scared of civil disorder in the US? At present I am not. Not at all. I welcome, again. It'll be good - especially if Trump retains power over the military, which he'd have to make certain accomodations to assure, but its well-within his ability. You drastically underestimate the power of a man in his position because it serves your narrative to do so.

Kill them. Or die yourself in opposition to them - by the time they make a move, its already too late.
40%. Gone.

Here's the rub: It isn't a big deal. It seems outlandish to you, because you've been trained over decades to think of it that way - you're like a Roman at the end of the Empire, thinking it will last eternal. Until some barbarians come in and fuck you raw. Then you suddenly realize, oh, shit, all that stuff I thought was impossible, it was actually totally possible, I just couldn't see past my own self-imposed (or externally-imposed) limitations in thought.

And what if they didn't? Are you scared of that? Do you think Trump should be scared of that?
Which do you think you and I and Trump should be MORE scared of: Civil disorder in a United States that is 50%+ European White and wherein 40% of the world's Jewish population is dead and gone forever (and Europe is potentially in tatters after a nuclear assault that wiped them out - Israel's doing, I'm sure that won't help public opinion on the matter, eh? - and took another 10-15% of the world's Jews with them)… Or existence in, hell, the existence OF, a United States that is, I dunno… 30% European White, the rest composed of mudshits, spics, niggers, and, of course, kikes. Which is more worrisome?

I think the latter, you seem to think the former.

Yes, that strawman you made is very burnable, I agree.

No, you need to shut your close-minded limp-dicked faggot us up and go to cuckchan, because that's where your ilk belong. This is visionary shit - and you cry about it because you're a fucking pleb who grew up being told the Empire would last eternal. I'm a Imperator saying "Fuck the kikes, burn it down and let's make some fucking grass grow - for eternal glory and our People's future'.

You really think this is a kid and not some faggot shill derailing a thread?
Look at his reaction images and his over the top language. It's a higher quality of shill, but they aren't serious about anything.

It's just a different variation of defeatism. If we actually nuked the kikes, he would be crying about too many chinks and niggers. If we went to Mars, he would cry that we are still in the same Solar System.

Filter/Ignore and move on.

Yes, go to bed, because your commentary is shit and you cry like a woman.

Die in a fire you meme-cancerous faggot.
Your willingness to accept less than you should is a symptom of your brokenness, the broken world which bore you, and it is an embarrassment to behold.

Then why are you here whining about Trump instead of out bombing synagogues and assassinating kike politicians? Don't let your dreams stay dreams, get out there and make them reality.

Because you're full of shit.

meanwhile

First off, I'm not whining - I'm angry, and saying as much, and you should be too. Again, expectation of too little, and demand of more a seeming impossibility in your mind. If you're a European man, by blood, you are better than that.

Second, bombing a synagogue and assassinating a few kikes won't do shit - you need the sort of power someone like Trump is currently wielding, the sort of power I legitimately stand a chance at holding some day, by all accounts. With that sort of power, however you went about getting it, you can do many great and terrible things - so long as you don't lose your way. Don't get lose in greed or pride of passions of lust, don't lose yourself to fear or despair, don't let your enemies close in around you and snatch away that which you care about most, to hold it over your head, turn you to a beggar, a dog seeking his toy, his scraps.

My dreams are not those of waxing a few kikes, thats foolishly simple. It is not in 1's and 2's that such a conflict, such a war as we now face between ourselves and the Jews, is won. You must have forces at your command, you must have power to wield, and you must have the will to wield it.

Trump has the forces at his command, has the power ready to wield, but he lacks the will - as do you, it seems - to accept the lashing in exchange for the reward. And that is why European folk will continue to face extinction.

I am of the belief that the most precious thing you - we - have in this world, is our own people. What price are you willing to pay to secure, to preserve, that most precious of gifts?
Ultimate cost, for perfect value.

I didn't call him mentally unhealthy, I called him broken. Arguably, they are the same, but the intent you place upon it is false - this isn't a matter of some disease state, its a matter of broken spirit. And you can't fix that with pills.

Guys, I'm fucking losing my mind, here. One minute he's all cuddly with those shylock fucks, the next minute it's all "juden raus!" Is he controlled or is he playing 88 to the 88th power chess?

God Emperor just Jew-Jitsued the Jews by creating a bargaining chip that didn't exist before. Kikes assumed everyone thought the Western Wall was in Israel.

Trump created leverage for negotiations with the kikes by saying – he, as President – doesn't think the holiest site for the kikes, isn't actually on kike land, it's on mudslime land.

Fucking balls on this guy are bigger than Martin Luther King's gunshot exit wounds. Fucking based Trump.

imagine giving up old cement for a way better deal and acting like youre people got shoah'd.

peace in the middle east!

Ah geez…My barely 6 inch boner is bulging right now. This is why I never left the Donald. How about some primo 80's cinematography and film scores? Yeah? No?

the kikes probably suggested it to greatest goy trump to save him some face while making the kike pilgrimage. regardless of what he said or not, he's making the trip. why would he even go if he thought it was palestinian ? trumps such a kike

My barely 6 inch penis is bulging right now…but I'm not surprised, sport.

The shills sure are bootyblasted this fine evening

dubz post. weird

I don't want a "bargaining chip", I just want him to wipe everyone out.

You can tell all Shills are on deck. Just look at that english, sad.

probably

You aren't supposed to out yourself as a shill you dumbfuck. Give me your supervisor's name so I can report your lazy ass.

t. court of appeals judge

wait, what?

wew

Agreed, but Trump also doesn't want to get bike pump'd (full Munich).

As long as it results in dead Jews it works for me.
How long till we start to fully dehumanize them in the public eye?

Nobody ever claimed Trump was Hitler.

Fucking wew.

How is telling them that their holy site is not their land "dick sucking"?

I feel like Holla Forums has just become a bucket of crabs where everyone calls each other shills.

Yeah that's what it is for most, while some Christian "visit the holy land" adventures just walk you by it. Would it not be of the greatest energy if Trump said for religious reasons he couldn't touch the wall, the Jew would be unable to say anything and he could get away with it because, "hey freedom of religion".

Well was Hitler born the man we see when we look back? Or instead did it take a few actual gassings, the utter crushing defeat and wholesale of what he was fighting for. Impoverished, living amongest his folk seeing them devoid of purpose, failing to become a painter and so he decides to shill on the NSDAP.

In all honesty, it does happen too much. Personally, I really do try to curb my use of the label for when I think it's warranted. Unfortunately the sheer amount of shilling in every single thread all day long makes it difficult not to accidentally label and legit user a shill.

Trump pro vs con is the most difficult subject to have a REAL discussion, and has been since Trump starting moving to the middle in the Republican debates with the Cruz missile shills shitting up the chans - and it hasn't stopped.

I have even given up my guilty pleasure of ironic shitposting It's still shitposting and have had to increase my use of the "s/" to make sure anons aware of my intention to be humorous.

We are probably 3 months late for a migration just to lose The_Donalders behind.

I don't know man but between that and Americans calling you schlomo every time you tried to explain them that Le Pen couldn't win for exemple was really annoying.

Is it just me or why is it when I look up pictures of chess I only find the white king knocked over?

We're literally against the worst evil to ever occur on this planet.
I think we're ok with what we do. We know they're attacking us hard. We're the joker in the deck of cards.

not looking hard enough user

Well, did you explain your position and back it up with facts and a well explained hypothesis with some links thrown in for good measure? Or where you arguing with shills and just didn't know it?

Even on google the distribution seemed fair

That's because as time goes on, the wiser Holla Forumsacks ascend and leave to take care of their community and family.
It's a logical step in the process.

wew. Americans come up and tell you how your country works and you're the one who should provide them with a Thesis on how they're wrong. Plus I'm pretty sure you can disregard anything with the infamous "the jews made this up" tactic.

It is true that myself don't post as often and crave for a more quiet site with quality over quantity discussion.

probably because of the abundance of cuckold porn in your meta data?

And you wonder why we don't like the French. You're all Algerians larping as whites in my opinion.

Please, go somewhere else you french faggot.

ALL DEMOCRATS WILL HANG

One day we can be able to enjoy the benefits of fools and jokers.
But now is not the time.

Checked

Checked.

Checked.

kek'd

That checked hivemind.

The person you're replying to did.

So let's see what are the shill points of the day now that they've been continously getting btfo for three straight weeks:

kek, post puppet05.jpg again

Precisely my point, you kikes haven't let up for one day since the jew sock-puppet in chief announced he was running for President.

Trump is literally the great hoax at the expense of the dumb gullible goyim, in the future this moment in history will be used as an example of the sheer shamelessness and chutzpah of your tribe and the lengths you kikes will go to mind control the masses, Trump is owned by zog, he has family ties to zog and all he will do is send America into the dustbin of history, but perhaps America needs to die in order for the West to be reborn.

No refunds, faggot

so kicking them squarely in the balls with fucking over their carefully constructed judicial and enforcement systems was part of his plan, then?

If teams of organised kikes get enough anons comments deleted from Holla Forums, it will only contain 100% hasbara kike-jews talking to each other pretending they are goys, delighting and rubbing the goys noses at the progression of the jew world order/

You're responding to the same shill who was blown the fuck out hard last night, he'll purposely try to get you to run around in circles. Don't waste your time, just laugh at his pain.

If you blow your brains out, the pain will stop

Have you any single piece of evidence to suggest he isn't working for the jews?
There isn;t one non-jew posting here who hasn't noticed how any comment critical of jews, freemasons or their jewish puppets in world politics, gets mass reported then deleted
Since when did telling the truth about jews,and their/your subversion and infiltration of our movements become "shilling"?

It will be your gefilte drenched brains being spread on the floor once this blows up

oh, so it's you again, hello!

Proving a negative?
There's only proof positive that Trump is one massive freemasonic jew hoax

Keep going shill-kun! You're just inches away from your per-post bonus! You'll be the best one out of your basement group!

Literally "hello fellow nazis, I hate jews too just like you goyim" the post.

Are you seriously suggesting that I am the only non-jew left on Holla Forums amongst you kikes?

Naw man, what I'm suggesting is that you are a precious little snowflake bringing smiles to anyone looking upon this thread. Like a slightly retarded eight year old that you see keeps trying to insert a square block into a round slot, you just can't help yourself going "aww, bless"

Yet you defend and protect jews and their zog lackeys in government.
Apparently you feel posting 100% promotion and defence of every neocon kike in world politics somehow makes you undetectable by the goy?

Nope, I'm calling you out right now.

Start dumping your folder I'm waiting for it, I want to see how high the count goes.

Keep going shill-kun, keep going! You can easily make it to (200)!

The amazing thing is it's not even a bot repeating the same one liners over and over. Jews are this autistic.

Calling out what precisely?
That Trumps jewish children, his mossad affiliated son-in-law, his zionist elite handlers his freemasonic chutzpah, his obedience and servile bowing and scraping to isreal and his appointments of pretty much every satanic kike in world politics in his own administration, all negates lying kikes like you insulting anyone pointing this out?

What is it you're calling out?
All you're doing is astroturfing and spamming defence of jews on Holla Forums.
Which is rather odd when you consider what Holla Forums is supposed to be for.

Many props for your posts user, you increased the quality of the board tenfold.

Indeed you jews aren't very creative, you do simply repeat the same shit over and over.

Can any of you kikes explain how you are to convince anyone that your constant defence of jews and trumps jewish cabinet somehow makes you Holla Forums, while anyone critical of jews doesn;t belong here?

nice job outing yourself!

inb4 you call me a chess cuck, changing your gameplan accordingly to your manual

The single most jewish post ever made.

Oh wow, that's the best one yet

so about that outing yourself

No only among this recent rash of posts insisting that jews in control of the US government is actually a really good thing for us.
All the other comments by non-jews in this thread from yesterday were deleted.

Nice lie kike, you also lied about criticism of jews not being allowed here as evidenced by the holohoax thread. How do you intend to deal with this situation? Do you intend to run away and try again tomorrow or try to explain away how you're lying right in plain sight of everybody.

Let's see how much lower you can go, you're really scraping the bottom now.

so how about we start asking for some proof, then? Proof that posts were deleted and actually contained what you assert, shill-kun!

Oy vey, like TRS we mock jews a bit and even touch on the holocaust, but absolutely do not tolerate any criticism of our controlled opposition in world politics.
Control and contain the goy is your MO, it's actually really boring for every non-jewish user to visit here now, just look at all the splinter boards and their personal complaints about you jews shitting up this place since the jew control of Holla Forums became all too apparent.

As expected you ignored it completely, tried to throw TRSodomites out there to detract from your lie like the snake you are, and you think it will help you slip away. That user asked for proof of your claims, of course you have none because you're a lying jewish snake.

Man, that was disappointing, I remember a (195) from CTR way back when, this faggot just straight up gave up when he saw no one was biting.

They may have changed up their payment method from post numbers to some other metric.

jews ITT

ooh, you spent all this time looking for this post! Bad news though shill-kun, user posts are not proof. Still waiting on it. Or would you rather tell me you DON'T archive any thread where there's valuable info dropped, fellow Holla Forums user?

Hah, not to mention that thread still being available is directly against what you were asserting, so nice job kicking yourself into the corner.

With all the comments critical of Trump deleted leaving (((you))) jews to control the narrative and gaslight the goy

proof they were deleted, once more? An user asking if they were deleted is not proof

For the first time I'm seeing a president stand up for Palestine. That, as someone who has advocated for an end to violence and meaningless bloodshed, means a lot.
To tell Israel to fuck off so early in his term is something I have prayed for forever. God bless this man, may the Palestinians know peace.

"haha it's nothing you can't rely on anonymous sources like that"
"fuck off jew this anonymous source is legit straight from the president's mouth Trump is secretly /ourguy/ and just playing interdemensional chess"

I hope you have a strong neck.

You really don't get any more based than being servile to jewry.

As all the jews, mischlings, spics, coons and sayanim in this thread and embedded video would and indeed do still say
Trump is muh President!

Might want to switch tactics lampshadestein.

lyrebird.ai/demo

Jesus christ did they send discount shills? Truly they aren't sending their best.

fuck are you talking about? Trump has been pro-Israel his entire life. There's no "chess" about it.

Man don't you just love the diversity in that video? At last, a president who will once and for all prove that democrats are the real racists

Let's test this

'''Trump set to become first sitting US president to visit Western Wall while in office

As candidates, many US politicians stop by the Jerusalem holy site, but once in the White House, they’ve all stayed away'''

http:// www.timesofisrael.com/trump-set-to-become-first-sitting-us-president-to-visit-western-wall/

That makes him an even gooder goy than any previous zionist puppet President in USAs history.

Supa-bad-based Trump will suck more jew dick publicly and openly than any other American leader before him.

I suppose you have to be jewish to see the funny side of this dichotomy of jews shilling for Trump still on Holla Forums while he obediently fellates every neocon elite kike in existence

OK, so i'm not very knowledgeable of internal israeli politics. Yesterday i saw a bunch of shill threads criticizing trump for being the 1st standing president to see that jewish wall with all the crumpled up papers in it and calling him a tool of the jews.
now one of trump's aides has said that the wall is part of the west bank (which i think is part if palestine?)
has trump collaborated or agreed with that aide? is israel actually doing anything about it?
i read through this thread and saw some people talking about blackmail without sources. can anyone give me a bullet summary of whats going on here preferably in greentext?

If you read this thread, it is an unverified, anonymous source posted in a Jewish tabloid that is known to stir up shit for views.

To see whether or not Trump is a Jewish tool, just read about his history. All his life he's been giving money to Jews and supporting Israel.

Is that why the kikes kvetch so fucking hard about him constantly Chaim? Because he gives them money and supports their country?

i didnt ask if he was a jewish tool. the fact that the jews hate him and are melting down and tearing apart at the seams just to smear him at every opportunity shows me their opinion of him.

i asked what happened here or if anyone on trump or israels side collaborated any of it. but if its just jewish tabloid trash to smear trump further, then that supports the first thing i said.

though it would be nice if trump administration actually said that

I don't hear his kike daughter kvetching about him. Nor do I hear any of the kikes here kvetching about him. You know the rich, globalist, Israel first kikes that have their hands in the government.

Oh but yes, tell me more about how some quater kike liberal comedian is jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon. His opinions are so important

Yet the genocidal right wing chabad lubavitch messianic jews love him and own him

Ah yes truly his daughter is the major globalist power here and since she's not bitching about him he's on the jews side. 10/10 jew logic.

DID GEORGE SOROS FORGIVE TRUMP OF A $312 MILLION DEBT?

To build the tower, Trump received several loans primarily from Deutsche Bank for $650 million, but he also lined up a $160 million mezzanine loan* from a group of private investors, Fortress Investment Group, Blackacre Capital, and support from billionaire George Soros, who invested $160 million to help build the Chicago skyscraper. Soros was a key piece in what was the largest construction financing in the city’s history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

The investor trio was led by Fortress Investment Group LLC, according to a financing statement filed Oct. 19 with the Cook County recorder’s office. Fortress, which manages more than $10 billion in investments, is familiar with the downtown Chicago condominium market after providing a key $26 million loan on the River East mixed-use development project. The document does not identify the other participants, but a key member is Grove Capital LLP, according to sources familiar with the transaction.

THE FIRM MANAGES MOST OF THE MULTIBILLION-DOLLAR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO OF THE $13 BILLION SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT, FROM WHICH GROVE CAPITAL WAS SPUN OFF IN 2006.

his daughter isn't, but if you watch the video I posted (which all you Trumpcucks seem to love ignoring) you can see him with the kike establishment's cock firmly implanted in his throat while they pat his head and tell him he's a good goy.

but their people actively work against him to the same degree. israel is a major world power, did you want trump to enter office insulting them and shitting on them? i did but im not stupid enough to think that would happen. he's no hitler.

youre misinformed about jews btw, they are united. the left wing marxist jews only hold those views to everyone else. those right wing chabad jews hold those views towards israel. while citzen/low level jews may hold one belief or another, the vast majority and the powerful jews hold both of those beliefs simultaneously but those views change depending on what country theyre talking about.

Nigger that doesn't even make a lick of sense. Globalist kikes are not Israel firsters. You don't deserve any shekels for this post. Muh Ivanka muh Ivanka muh Ivanka. Seriously, dog shit effort.

You faggots always pretend like the kikes love Trump when in reality they have been doing nothing but kvetching from the beginning on all sides. The globalist yids, the zionist yids and every little heeb in between has been shitting their pampers and scrunching their kippahs over the bad goy Trump. You're one trick ponies who parrot the same shit over and over and link the same videos hoping that anons will have a memory of a goldfish and just swallow your narrative. It's tiresome and sad at this point, and more importantly it's not going to work.

But please, tell us more about how something something kike something something cock something something sodomy something something trumpcucks.

You don't get any more based then being financially indebted to high profile elitist left-wing jews and the highest profile elite neocon zionist jews also

And then Henry Kissinger walks in…:

http:// edition.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/donald-trump-henry-kissinger/

Now that's some hyperdimensional chess being played right thetr!

Yes they fucking are. Kikes have a dualistic morality system. Different standards for kikes and non-kikes

makes sense that Trumpcucks are anime niggers

are you fucking with me? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're fucking with me and not legitimatly this new
as other user said, kikes push ethnonationalism in Israel but multiculturalism for everyone else

Get filtered Mordecai and Moishe.

Filtred and reported, goon. You should stop being a ban evading nigger and fuck off.

ooh, a goon! Changed your IP and approach I see.

very mature.

your powers are weak, old man

Newfags need to lurk forever or fuck off.

You're impotent and you'll die unmourned.

You are not white and never will be.

Whereas you're despised in every nation and by every class or creed across the world, you'll die with my smiling face looking down at your kike fizzog

secret religious info that other people wont tell you. not even jews know about this, well maybe the ones who study the bible all day every day

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them for the sake of dissing or anything, just saying that's a fact and I'm saying it simply because it is a fact.

I did alot of study and I don't post things to just say "DA JEWS" but I post things because I believe the truth is important. Holla Forums is right about a ton of things, so I don't forget that. I have to give you credit. I lurk alot so forgive me if I don't sound like Holla Forums material. I'll try my best with this post. might as well post where it counts. hope the material in my posts makes sense to some of you.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

this event that is taking place right now is significant because it is being accepted that israel here on earth is an abomination. even by jewish rules. figure that!

Stay mad, kikes.

anyone notice that shills are trying to confuse everyone by accusing legit posters of being shills? they assume that nobody reads the thread. they fool nobody. damn I love arrogant shills.

you know, I'm actually starting to like you. If only other shills were as dedicated and as fucking stupid as you!

Intriguing theory.

Fucking this

However, McMaster literally just now said Trump's going to visit the wall.

How very Jewish of you. It's like the kike playing dumb the day after debating Hitler. You people never change.

It's okay little pleb. We can't all be well read Patricians.

uncheged heaven tribs :D

Globalist kikes are absolutely israel firsters though. After all they need a home to return to after a long day of destroying ours.

Nice

Nigger, this is a gigantic middle finger. If anyone's on damage control here, it's you.

Who would Trump be damage controlling for, anyway? 99% of his supporters are old timey GOP fags - "the religious right", "fiscal conservatives", etc - who think Isreal is "the only democracy in the middle east" and "our greatest ally". He showed very clearly during the election season that he knows bending over for the libshits does not work, why would he do it now? When even libshit presidents bend over for isreal?
His anti kike supporters basically amount to Holla Forums and the diffusion zone of Holla Forums's memes, along with a fraction of civnat America Firsters like Ann Coulter.

What they do at that wall is a satanic ritual where they invite demons to inhabit their bodies. The kikes consider this the 'female aspect of the divine', and they thrust towards the wall in a simulated sexual act to show their 'union' with this spirit.

The fact Trump is going there at all is concerning. The fact that he's seemingly willing to spite the kikes in doing so perhaps means that the kikes have begun to out-live their usefulness. Will the devil's number one servants become these globalist ideologues who now inhabit much of the West, or perhaps the devil's own savages, the muslims? Perhaps some other faction. Regardless this is actually really concerning, do not be so quick to cheer just because it seems the jews are being pushed out; there are those higher up than the kike, and Trump is partaking in an occult ritual to those the jews serve.

Video related.

Think things through before you say them, user.

I dropped religion as a belief system long ago. once you believe in the one and only God and then study all religions for their small amounts of wisdom, discarding everything momentarily irrelevant, only then will you improve.

I care nothing for your false perception of your own enlightenment. The rest of Holla Forums will be concerned that Trump is going to enact a Talmudic ritual. If there's anything that signals he is not /ourguy/, it is doing that.

Have a sick feeling that Trump isn't coming back from this trip. God I hope I'm wrong.

Brother Nathaniel knows his shit.

God got Trump this far oh ye of little faith

Perhaps so, but why the hell is he partaking in this kike ritual? In my view it is MORE concerning if he's not doing it just to butter up Israel (although that is disgusting as well). If he's not doing it to get Netanyahu on side, why the hell is he doing it?

Cause the ritual happens behind the scenes. The wall itself does not have any supernatural properties to it.

This, essentially. Trump is going to the Wailing Wall for the same reason he picked up Pence: evangelical Cuckservatives. Boomers, basically..

I can't tell if our leadership is incompetent or just very very smug.

Say uh, we seem to be sharing a user ID… I have noticed this happening the last couple days. Can anyone explain this? I am a torposter so maybe I am being routed through the same nodes as other posters? But even then my ID should be a tor ID… really strange.

POST THIS COPYPASTA AGAINST ALL ANTI TRUMP SHILLS
I fucking love trump, but everyone is always so two faced when it comes to this. the shills love taking advantage of this, or rather they are pretending to be us, and then trying to make us change our minds because we believe we are in the company of other real people.

or this bullshit

And I'm likely forgetting quite a few. Every few weeks, there was a new gimmick. Some frantic, desperate strategy using a combination of polls and false positives and self-titled experts declaring these things as indisputable fact, and then they just give up on one narrative and start another. The one we're on now is quite literally

It's really gotten that lazy, but these faggots are all patting themselves on the back over this one. They think they've finally got it! 3 months in and this will be the thing that stops Trump from being President! People don't like him! HAHA! Take that drumpfkins! NOW TRUMP CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. To reiterate.. We're THREE FUCKING MONTHS INTO HIS FIRST YEAR AND THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP HIM NOW. He's already elected and you can't fucking impeach a president because the news said all of Trump's supporters hate him now.

Don't get me wrong. You can be pissed at the guy or question his decisions or voice your confusion over the shit he's done, but this idea that half country has suddenly changed sides and now it's everyone versus Trump is fucking stupid. He's not going anywhere for another 4 years, for fuck's sake.

This blackpill pessimism and defeatism is simply the next step. First they tried to derail us. Then they tried to shill us. Now they are pretending to be us and trying to drag us into the abyss where lefty faggots have been wallowing for these past few months. This is demoralization, plain and simple, and just like every single other narrative they tried before, when there are not tangible results, they will panic and switch to something else. The earliest rumblings seem to be the baseless claim that Kushner and Ivanka are manipulating Trump and making him do things because Ivanka was sad about dead children.

they bitch and scream and moan and say "he will not divide us" while at the very same moment they are trying to divide US they are screaming out in pain with their forked tongues as they strike out with lies and hypocrisy
they go against truth and honesty and the good man that was voted in by the american people
they want to appear like the victims to others while they brainwash themselves to consider themselves heros.

>idiot who has no understanding of politics and is just "mad" for no explainable logical reason that TRUMP WON AND IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stands at their special street shiaria diarrhea law shareabloobloo allahboof safe space camera while they repeat "he will not divulge us" over and over again

I laugh at the mass projecting the shills and the globalists have been doing. they are so butthurt about losing that they tell everyone else that they are cry babies while they throw nonstop temper tantrums all over the world. they look like the most immature cucks I have ever experienced in my entire life. they played dirty, they cheated, they scammed, they decieved, they did evil things to innocent people for corporate and otherwise greed and dirty money and for what they thought was power, and
They Lost.
they planted the seeds of evil and their harvest wasn't mangos bro. now they are the little kid on the flood of the supermarket crying and pounding the floor and screaming because they didn't get what they wanted.

The reason they keep doing this is exceedingly simple: They are losing. They are losing viewers, which loses them money. Without money they can't enforce their control on the world as easily. They can't make people think and act and believe what they want if no one trusts them. They mistakenly think Trump is the key and that if we lost him, we'd lose everything, everyone would go back to sleep, and we'd all just pretend none of this never happened. We won, We are winning, We are not tired of winning, We will NOT tire of winning, and We will win forever. there's only so much longer that these parasitic cretins can scrape by before they lose everything and we are going to experience the feeling of evil losing until evil ceases to exist.

Every interaction these sore losers have had with him since he announced his candidacy has been nonstop criticism and sarcastic remarks. they will say anything to make him look bad. makes me feel happy whenever I see bad news about trump because all that it means is that trump is doing such a great job that all the evil people in the world are getting frustrated to no end. I love the sense of freedom that radiates off of trump. best president I have ever had the honor of witnessing. a true hero and a great human being. he shall not fear ten thousand enemies that surround him and neither shall we. God bless trump and God bless america.

It was actually destroyed by the Romans when they were BTFOing them.

Not a single Trump voter I've spoken to has changed their mind on him or his presidency either. If anything, I've spoken to quite a few liberals who are now starting to come around to how bat shit insane the left is, and why we voted Trump. Often hearing "I was a liberal, but I can't support what they've turned into".

2018 will be the liberal awakening. The year when the realize it wasn't Comey, it wasn't Hillary, it wasn't racist voters, it wasn't a lack of protests, its them. It will also BTFO permanently once they realize all of their brainwashing techniques don't work anymore. Then they will turn dangerous. Expect 2018-2020 to be a complete fuckin war zone.

So Trump goes to the wall of the old Roman fortress, tells the Jew its not theirs, and will then proceed with rabbinic of praying to Shekinah. Oy vey.

Report: Israel Was Source of Intel Trump Gave to Russians

ht tp://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/16/israel-was-source-intelligence-trump-gave-russians-new-york-times-report

Trump realistically isn't religious and probably can't see any reason not to do it, but the kikes will take his soul when he touches that wall.

kek, the ((media)) panic is immense

Perhaps Trump doesn't know about the JQ yet but the Jews will push him over, they can't stop themselves. (((They))) are by definition impotent.

Make a good loop of this and I shall reward you.

archive.is/53RZ7

Oy Vey

Even Orwells legacy is nothing but suffering

Im glad that the zionists are forced to play their hand constantly these days. Otherwise they won't get shekels from the rabbi.

Jews kvetch more than ever these days.

You got me so excited I had to fap. Sorrynotsorry

I wouldn't doubt it if the Big Bang Theory was incorrect, however, some of the conclusions he's trying to make fall flat on their face once you realize that we're making these observations from the Earth.

For example, the last part with the rings of quasars suggests that the red shift proves they're all a certain distance away from the earth, in a circular fashion, yet earlier on he was claiming the red shift wasn't a measure of distance.

I don't doubt the points of "peer review" being used to crush challenges to the status quo, just that the studies he cites don't even support each other.

If you wanted a group dead would you tell them and make it plain or would you buddy up to them, get them comfortable and all in the same place?

He ran in 2000 you fucking moron. You think he just gave up then tried again 15 years later? Either grow up or get the fuck out shill.

Trump didn't run in 2000 or any year before then. He was just pushing his weight around with the Reform Party. I forgot that was the party of Jesse Ventura.

Lol its like you cant help but use your redit programmed language

Im an ex-Jew and I was forced to learn all this shit in Hebrew School. I'll give you a quick rundown on the Western Wall. It is a wall belonging to an old Jewish temple that survived an attack from the Romans or the Greeks or some shit, and people go there to pray and write their prayers down on a piece of paper and put it one of the cracks of the wall.

Thought its just called the Wailing Wall…

(checked)

Still getting the gas, but here's what needs to be done. Burn the wall before bombing it. Burn the hopes and dreams and prayers, and let them watch.

Please make it so.

There it is, he used it, the leftist can't help himself/
SEE

Along with
and
Pathetic

Also, not an argument. My reference was from 2015 on you faggot.

Totally called it>>9920593

Can you marry and have babies with an Armenian or Turk? Maybe we can get an ex-Jew/moral Jew race going with all of the identifiable physical Jewish traits so we don't polute the European gene pool if the experiment goes horribly wrong. The re-occurring genes are going to likely show up within a generation or two…just sayin'…but they might be able to be bred out eventually.

What about all those times they sold top secret American info to the chinks? Fucking kikes. How dare Trump give intel about ISIS to other people also fighting ISIS.

Goyim don't have to be your audience. Goyim are over.

Yeah, that's like ex-Gay. You're still a faggot, kike.

Kikes on suicide watch

Fuck your wall, ours will be better

Nikki Haley: Western Wall part of Israel
The Western Wall is obviously one of the holiest sites in Jewish faith. It’s clearly in Jerusalem.

but keep celebrating and pretending IT'S HAPPENING lol

SEAN SPICER: The Western Wall is obviously one of the holiest sites in Jewish faith. It’s clearly in Jerusalem.

I always laugh when ever someone says Cumskin
It's very funny

Trump isnt that kind of guy, and I doubt anybody will be that kind of guy ever again. Modern men are faggots and their hero archetypes are faggots. Instead of killing the Joker, Batman goes muh feels muh morals and puts him in jail again and again, and he escapes again and again and kills gorillions of people. The hollywood hero is always in a dilemma between saving a few people he has muh feels for vs saving the whole city/world. He somehow figures out a brilliant way to save everybody except maybe a single fucker nobody really cares about. But reality doesnt work that way. This is cancer and the old hero sagas were nothing like that.

huh?

Yeah they really are that unconscionable and openly blatant about their defence of jewry here.
Apparently criticising jews and the zionist domination of Western politics are now D&C, shilling and black pill.
The truth is no longer important anymore just as long as we have zog still firmly in control and no one else criticises Trumps jewish administration…
That is essentially the voice of Holla Forums in the last year

US organizations pressure Trump to move Embassy

Group of 60 US organizations pressures Trump to move Embassy to Jerusalem with no delays or preconditions.

http:// www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229771

somebody redpill me about ex-commie australian Brendan O'Connell and his perspective on trump/israel
he recently attacked Ryan Dawson for supporting Bannon and cucking to israel but not sure if D&C shitposting nigger or straight up pathological liar
beware anons this guy may very well be trying to distract us from the jewish agenda with muh zog D&C, also beware the recent massive surge of anti-antijew ecelebs trying to hijack our memes

Nice leftypol maymay.

wewlad, kill yourself maltard

They worship rocks. Fucking rocks. They write little love notes to their pile of rocks and then stick them in their little cracks. Just like you'd stick a dollar bill in a stripper's crack. Except these are rocks, not a stripper. This is how they appease their god and get saved.
Can't make this shit up

Not before I've taken out a decent enough number of (((you))) kikes

wat do

(Heil)

(Heil Spicer you fucking troll)

PRAISE KEK MY FELLOW AKKADIANS, SPREAD THE WORD

China doesn't screw over every president, that would require every president to be like trump, i.e. initially against chinese trade.
Its because the past presidents were (((GLOBALISTS))) who want a one world government and ya cant have that if america is prosperous. You have to destroy America first

Nice trip id

Saved.

Check those digits mate

Yes, yes, Trump is just a masterful jewish plot to blow off natsoc steam and is in cahoots with the DNC and Soros and the fed and BLM. Because it would be idiotic to assume he might not be doing whatever thing it would appear he is doing if taking the MSM at face value.

You sandniggers and your capacity for mental gymnastics never cease to amaze me.

Nice pasta, /x/nigger. If you want to shill your off the left field theory of the day, make a separate thread instead of posting it all over the place.

How many micrometers wide?

Just because you are an illiterate turkroach doesn't mean you have to drag everyone else down to your level, ImKikey.

We are the Jews now

Good post. And, man, I really need to read Startship Troopers.

Ctrl+f "balls" and click on the id to find my previous posts.

Apparently US intel officials are now telling Israel not to give intel to Trump so he doesn't share it with Russia, who could theb share it with their ally and Israel's enemy Iran. This I posted on /n/:

You realize if Israel stops sharing information with Trump, he can announce they are no longer…dare I say it?
=GREATEST ALLY==
If the bombs-in-laptops intel he shared was to this end, holy fucking shit. Trump has balls as big as he has brain and we have no comprehension of how big a structure would have to be to compare to their gargantuan size. Make my fucking words, boys. We're in for the ride of our lives. These next years are going to be defining. Stop once in a while to take a moment, and breath it all in. Oorah.

If Trump is making the subtle moves I think he's making, we're gonna have a ton of fun.

Because he's a kike.

Not to mention the subtle insinuation that the Israelis have known for a long time how to hack a commercial aircraft. Would be a shame if we learned more about their knowledge of the subject.

staged theater play and you all 10yo idiots are jerking all over it like it something. wake me up when gov, FED, hollywood and ngo's in US wont be jewish.
8cuck is bunch of faggots

Back to endchan faggot.

learn English before posting, heeb

checked

Me personally? I'd gather them all into some pleasant iron gated patio cocktail party, lock the door, and start throwing Molotov cocktails from the roof, letting the stronger trample the weaker while they all burn. But I'm physically weak with a devious mind.

Trump keeps scaring the shit out of me, though. The 1488D chess he's playing isn't just tough on his opponents, it's tough on us, too. I know he can't just send out a tweet saying "Going to have to put the hurt on Israel. Sad. #TheFutureTheyChose", but it's agony when he goes against us. Not just the fear that I helped elect a puppet, but the smug fucking looks from all his detractors in my daily life. "See? I told you he was stupid/evil/etc." Gets on my nerves, because what can I say? "J-just you wait! He's g-got a plan!" So I suffer in silence and come here for something close to camaraderie instead.

I keep meaning to ask: are all you subspecies colorblind? I mean, most of you look like various colors of excrement, not to mention your propensity for using your hands as toilet paper, but white people have a very different coloring than ejaculate. Unless maybe yours has a little blood mixed in with it, I guess. Then I could maybe see it.

Tell me about it, I am beaner and people here insist they are "brass colored" when they are just sick-poop colored and more redissh than brass honestly, its all just shades of brown, in fact I have seen indians blacker than blacks but you can definetly know they arent black because they dont have their prodigious height or limbs or snout.

Pitch-black poo-in-loos is an easy way to discredit the "melanin causes nigger behavior" bullshit since poos aren't as violent. My guess is that melanin genes are closely linked to whatever gene actually increases aggression.

Except it’s proven true, you cocksucking faggot.
scribd.com/document/337240102/Do-Pigmentation-and-the-Melanocortin-System-Modulate-Aggression-and-Sexuality-in-Humans-as-They-Do-in-Other-Animals
But ARE violent. Thanks for admitting you were wrong. That dravidians are their own species (or subspecies) does not negate the proven behavioral effects of melanocortin.

They rape each other but all muds do that.
Also, that journal article doesn't specify causal links, every single reference is correlative.

Melanocortin is not the sole indicator of aggression in humans. No one is contesting this. You’re claiming it is NOT a source at all, which it is.

and without a causative link then the best guess is that anything within the same linkage area of the melanin gene may also be the culprit.

I'm saying I don't see a causative link because I haven't yet seen a paper discussing the actual biochemistry of it. If you have something to back up the biochemistry then post that instead of a bullshit correlative study.

Rolling

Gen z puritan try hard

trump

Why did you bump this?