Brain damaged leftist attempts to understand 4chan and those ebil nazis

Another day, another enormous essay by a (((leftist))) retard trying and failing to unravel the mystery of imageboard culture and why it's filled with literal nazis. It's fascinating case study in the delusion and psychosis of the leftist mind, with desperate attempts to explain away self-evident truths using fiction and shitty pop-psychology. I'd repost it all here but it's longer than a fucking phonebook.

tl;dr imageboard users are weak stupid crybaby losers, and so is Donald Trump, but Trump succeeded through being a crybaby loser somehow and then we used our crybaby powers to make him president. Also, Gamergate did it and Pepe is horrifying. But it'll all be okay because:

archive.is/hc4hM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctx2RvSn3zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will study us in vain for centuries to come.

That's redundant.

I get the sense that the solution that only the left can provide includes state sponsored violence and imprisonment for those who don't think as leftists demand.

Maybe if we had higher paying jobs and more than part time hours we wouldn't have the time to shitpost.

I have seen some the best minds of my generation and the ones behind it on these Thai underwater basketweaving forums.

I like your positive outlook on life.

You're a crybaby I guess if you don't just roll over and die and let all the women and niggers take all the jobs. You evil white man.

What a load of shit. Don't bother reading it.

I also find it funny that these marxist cucks are now mocking us for "safe spaces" when they fucking invented them, and there's nothing "safe space" about the chans.

Wew, that was a gigantic, heaping disordered pile of shite.

they will never understand. if they admitted that we are not completely, absolutely, and irrevocably wrong, their whole vision of the world would implode.

1) 4chan are not really losers. They are better educated than average. They are social outcasts.
2) I don't think they celebrate failure. Alphas are seen as better than betas.
3) Rejecting women would be seen as an admission of being a complete loser.
4) Pepe is not a symbol of being a loser. He is a symbol of being smug, in all different situations
5) Trump doesn't symbolise rage and despair, but hope and hilarity. People do not see him a loser; they really think he's a good businessman who does well at debates.
6) Are they still particularly powerless if they played a role in Trump being elected?
7) The left's viewpoint isn't that genders are the same, but that gender is just a social construct. It's rejected because it's stupid. And it would deny that men have a harder time than women it getting mates- which is a fact.

evil governments don't like outcasts
outcasts have time to think

well, some of em have time to think
now what happens when they all speak to eachother and eventually bring up politics, while not being afraid of going against the grain or doing research?

more interestingly.

so is that the reason why the kikes hate the middle class?

because middle class people are inherently nazis?

4chan is literally Reddit

oh how wrong he was

some more quotes form the article
i dont think that guy understands halfchan

What a remarkably badly written piece. Structurally speaking it is peculiar but I can tolerate poor essay structure. What I don’t understand is the way in which the author communicates his points, rather than tackle the subject matter head on he flits in and out of references to pop culture (both pop philosophy and fictional media).

At times it feels as if the author is attempting to brag about having known about image boards for longer than his shit-eating peers but when it comes to topic conclusion he just babbles (I think parts of this were probably written under the influence of a stimulant). As for a final summary he just lists some of his favourite film franchises.

Dale my man, you are a waste of oxygen.

Projecting about projecting. They will never change and it is glorious.

These threads are so comfy

At this point it's a trollish version of plebbit.

I think 8ch is much better due to the mods monitoring quality of threads. I actually got "warned for reporting too much" for reporting all the shitty oneline threads in the catalogue.

I was actually impressed by this paragraph.

The saddest part of these kikes and their puppets is just how dangerously self aware they are to be able to understand the times we're in, yet still somehow convince themselves they are doing the right thing, all the way to the rope/execution that awaits them.

With Zizek specifically I can't tell at all if he's full 2+2=5 or a deep cover redpiller.

GamerGate was a psyop. Isn't it funny the word string 'gate' shows up so often? As in GATE?

Zoe Quinn is an obvious mind control slave. Her hair, her piercings, her body, her whorishness, her involvement in video game development, her being a useful idiot to inject feminism and cause conflict where there was none previously - all of these have a singular etiology. Obviously she's not good at making video games and she's obviously more concerned with injecting her ideology into everything, in order to please her masters.

I mean think about it. Even this leftist retard notices that "on the surface" GamerGate doesn't make sense. Sure, we may have told ourselves that GamerGate was about one thing or the other, but it wasn't. The other side, the feminists and their mainstream lackeys, somehow came away with the idea this was about something else entirely. How did the two sides manage to never agree about what they were fighting about? It's even a conflict between the two sides what GamerGate was even about. We all know it's beyond ridiculously easy to send people death threats, and to pose as someone you're not while doing it. False flags are CIA old hat. Creating psyops out of staged events is literally their bread and butter. We know the CIA has a memetics team, and they would have been heavily involved in spinning the controversy just in principle due to all the energy being poured into GG even if they weren't originally associated with it.

It could've easily been used to identify troublemakers like us so that they could start developing more specific triggers and attacks on us. The people who dedicated a lot of their time to "fighting" in GamerGate r/TheDonald is CIA astroturf, you can bet the GG subs were also astroturf - and we already know essentially all feminist publications are astroturf in principle would have revealed to the enemy the way that we respond. Kind of like Sandy Hook, as a false false flag, was intentionally perpetrated the way it was for the sake of gauging a response. It helps them to see how we can tell what they're up to, so then they get a better idea how to cover their tracks.

Shall we destroy this kike? Spam Holla Forums with his anti-Holla Forums rhetoric to fan the flames?

That’s just him paraphrasing Žižek though. Even then there have been many others explaining the death of the left/ right paradigm for years. Two years ago Marine Le Pen articulated in an almost identical way and she wasn't close to being the first.

You can only sing this song if you are a part of it, so if i would be the CIA i would recruit from the sing a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctx2RvSn3zg

good detected
once a shill, always a shill

this faggot wrote this essay only to promote his webcomic and to rub among the pleb on how much better that the lower classs and the "nerds" he is

It makes sense that he just repeated it from Zizek then, he probably didn't fully digest the implications.

Hearing it from Marine the Hammer or other hatethinkers doesn't surprise me at all, of course.

LOL, unraveling the mistery of not believing all the news from the mainstream media like an idiot? Okay mr. wise guy. Study them carefully, just like animals in the wild. Because it is rare to see someone not as stupid as most people.

I don't know if it means anything but I started retrieving a lot of memories after I saw him speak at the W.M. Keck Lecture Hall. It was supposed to be a lecture about ontology but they spent the whole time talking about politics the crowd was virtually 100% rich libshit art students. I also saw one of my stalkers there a guy I've never spoken to but who I've run into three times without any other good explanation. Pretty spooky now I think about it.

sciarc.edu/events/lectures/duel-duet-slavoj-%C5%BEi%C5%BEek-and-graham-harman/

Can anyone give me a non-retarded explanation of what happened during GG? I've been on Holla Forums since before GG, but when GG happened I was preoccupied with other shit and it seemed kind of gay so I didn't pay any attention to it.

It sounds like some people complained that the gaming community/industry had a bunch of attention whore women in it and then liberals got salty?

Not beliving the mainstream media and also shaping it will also result in a certain typ of personality change wouldnt it?

Wew.

If you're not being ironic, believing that people you see sometimes are stalkers is a symptom of schizophrenia. Seeing someone three times is normal. Chill out.

Too many beta males, kikes and cunts that thought they can put on the big rationalization lense unto us, along with their jewish handlers. Like big boy george and niggers, they should have their own band.

Feminists tried to shit on games for mostly featuring men and sometimes having sexy women

It's more the attitude of asking yourself if something is propaganda/fake. Those people make big bucks out of news, clearly truth isn't their concern.

I know but i just hate them and they think they can fuck with me, it is more like an emotional vehicle and i do not really like these kind of people so i will get rid of them, just because i hate them.

>lots of people spaz out at the coverup because it looks like a monolithic media conspiracy huh…

And it is not just because of the fact they apply propaganda i just hate their personalities because they are like smug scrawny jew boys with no real substance. Really american, minus the boldness + the jewness.

lol that's the reason I even chose to go. I figured there was something up… it felt like I'd been called there.

Yes, that was the reason feminists were interested. People different interests can work through other people's interests, i.e. what we call "useful idiots."

atleast this faggot knows this history right unlike 99% of the people who write these articles

on 4/pol/ is what I mean user, not here.

Thinking big data it was more like trying to stoke some flames that were left to make something work since the idiots realized that they cannot go down this road any longer. BUt they forget that we are here to take shekels and names as compensation so we arent usefull idiots anymore. Esp. given that these kind of people lack certain qualities.

How to spot a leftist "journalist mailing list" cabal member.

Their essence is like polished trash, they are like a trash can filled with shit of a certain type. That is how this stunt works.

And if i would know them i would use exactly them because they are like that shitcan amoungst your living space, you just have to define that space and then move the shitcans accordingly. That is what i would do if i would be intel. And that is why the FBI didnt arrest these fucking cunts on the spot because they are the trash handlers.

There was massive corruption in the video game journalism industry; reviewers were being bribed, games were being promoted because they were made by friends of the writer, various contests were being rigged, and so on and so forth. 4chan found out about this and tried to call attention to it.
Panicking, the game journos hastily spun a lie that the evil misogynist gamers were trying to drive women out of the industry because they were sexist monsters.

The gamers tried to fight back, complaining to advertisers about the corrupt publications and trying to raise awareness wherever possible - naively thinking that when the "real" news publications got wind of this, they would report on the corruption in the industry.
Instead, of course, the "real" news all started parroting the false "gamers trying to attack women" narrative, causing thousands of nerds to take a redpill suppository as they realized that mainstream journalism was every bit as corrupt and rigged as games journalism.

Zizek knows we're right, but also knows we'd gas him in an instant. So he opposes us. But he has some suicidal tendencies so sometimes he considers supporting us. But ultimately he loves coke too much, so he stays in his corner.

pic mostly unrelated

This user knows what's up. Always look for "coincidences" in terminology. They reveal hidden memetic pathways.

Leftists uniformly manage to believe the exact opposite of reality unironically.

They wasted our time and they are not to be respected which defines that waste of time.

Please sober up user.

>where you don't have an account and don't use a name and if you do use a name, we'll call you a faggot

Don't get me wrong, there is a strong level of bias here and mods can (often) be fucky but nothing is stopping anyone anywhere from posting - you just have to accept that you'll likely be called a faggot by about a hundred people depending on what you post.

You can post here, but your thread will be (rightfully so) flooded to hell and eventually bumplocked.

When i was a little kid i played a tank card game, i just didnt want to drive that that tank, i wanted to live in it.

always gotta think happy thoughts, user

It amazes me to this day that they were so fixated on Zoe. No one gave two shits about the cunt. Everyone set their targets on Nathan Grayson.

Reminder that we WILL succeed, and that the events that transpired here will be codified into legend long after we are gone, as a sort of founding mythos in the coming reich.

Gamergate is what redpilled a lot of people on how the media works to do massive cover-ups and make people believe the exact opposite of the truth is reality. It's one of those things that people would tell us happens, but it's something else seeing it happening right before your eyes.

Their typical tactic is to always identify whatever party is the most "intersectionally oppressed" and skew the story to be about how its just bigots against this oppressed group. So gamergate is about misogyny against Zoe. Just like during the election, all criticisms of Hilldog were just written off as sexism as well. Or how all criticism of Obama were written off as racism. Or how all criticisms of jews' behavior is written off as antisemitism.

We will succeed if we find a way to jew the jews out of their money so we arent their fucking niggers.
The age of the machines utopia has to be interpreted differently, it is the machines doing all the work, but in that case the machines are the goyim if you ask me.

MAYBE THE REASON EVERYONE HATES YOU UNBEARABLE FAGGOTS IS BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN PUSHING YOUR DOGSHIT FOR YEARS

As well it showed how even when 'conservatives' could have tried blasting liberals with a story that might as well have been gift wrapped, that they'd typically ignore it.

It showed that there were almost zero news outlets that wanted to give a conservative outlook.

user, the idea of what "liberal" and "conservative" are is completely controlled and intended to pigeonhole people into one of two sides. So no, there certainly are "conservative" news outlets- they're just as much of a joke as "liberal" news outlets because they're both designed to be two halves of still only half the truth (so, a quarter at best). The idea that either "liberal" or "conservative" ideologies are oppressed is an outright fabrication- designed to get people to root for one "side" or the other, like a sports game.

Because that's all it is these (((people))). A game.

It is their smug shit "i know it all" demenour, most of those fucks are just like the rest of the pile of shit, they just found a way to be a polished turd while they are just the same pile of shit.
That is why people hate leftists, just a lot of shit polish but no real shine.

Noone gives a shit usually because that is what opinions are, they are like taste or assholes for that matter. They just get special attention once certain other factors are out of balance. Everyone has a right to retarded opinions or ideas, but the tolerance for this right diminishes once the general balance is out of control.
Then everything is called "fake news".

hillarity happens

:^)

user, they get told exactly what words they are supposed to use for narrative control. It's all top-down, there's nothing memetic about it. They are the spewers of forced memes.
All leftists are one gigantic milhouse-themed "BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" that is directed by the top kikes.

So hard to recall details when you're a leftist piece of shit who's trying to prove a point, isn't it. Like how that whore in particular was sleeping with a critic who had voted her garbage game as a masterpiece. Fucking scumbag.

Forced memes are a type of meme. A meme is information that is transmitted through the social web. Meme is content agnostic. Not all memes are good or truthful memes.

Italian here, politicians don't even bother to translate law titles anymore from their masters' language. You literally keep hearing about "stepchild adoption" which stands for "faggots get to rent a uterus to conceive", a " jobs act" and so on and so forth. They don't fucking hide it at all.

Milhouse is not a meme.

They call it a safe space because they are incapable of understanding why someone would voluntarily choose to enter a hurtbox, let alone spend large amounts of time there and vociferously defend it when outside forces try to suppress it.

Moot was a fag who lost his 10bux because the other goons were triggered by him posting anime so he made an anime website. That's trufax.

Not quite. The difference between top-down forced memes and our organic ground-up memes is that forced memes require an infrastructure to force them to "stay relevant". This system is the use of moderation, censorship, and monopoly of media and platforms. In other words, leftist forced memes ONLY propagate because they have a captive audience. When you break down the barriers, their shit falls apart, as it has on imageboards.

Of course it's a fucking goon who was too narcissistic to give up namefagging.
The goon/chan wars rage on, but the FYAD/Laissez-Faire fags are on the ropes after they turned themselves into tranny degenerates to make up for their Original Sin of being white, blew their load on Reddit, and their Company sponsors have bigger things to worry about than running interference for them.

Stop sliding you faggot, check multiple dubs in 1 post

The point I was making is that synchronized terminology indicates secret connections. In this case, widespread use of a forced meme indicates that they have hidden infrastructure in place. Every time you see somebody using the term, you know they are under the influence of that infrastructure. The more unlikely the term, the greater the probability that they are connected.

Think of hidden markov models.

And now they come here to try to complain about anime. Truly, some things never change.

Ultimately this is an age-old war between autists and psychopaths. The autists will win though, because they're always right, ultimately.

Moot was never our guy.

he was decent in the sense that he didn't give a fuck and let us do our thing. Of course, then he turned into a huge faggot doing things like deleting /i/, banning raids, etc. And then later on his faggotry just got worse with shit like deleting gamergate stuff just because of some feminist cunt he was orbiting.

user, when you are right, you are right.

Jewt literally created Holla Forums to trade CP with fellow goonkikes.

I hear this argument alot when arguing with cucks on cuckchan boards like Holla Forums. "Holla Forums are right wing SJWs who need their safe space!". It obviously makes no sense, for the reasons you stated.

However, I would argue that with regards to gamergate, the problem was that leftists were infiltrating our hobby of video games. That hobby was, up until that point, relatively free of the marxist garbage that was shitting up other forms of media like movies, TV, and comics. It actually was a "safe space" where white men could at least get some escapism and hide from how shitty the world had gotten.

And then they decided to fuck with our video games. And this is what happened. For a large number of disillusioned young white men, they took away the one non-jewed hobby we had left. Hell, Hilldog might've become president had they not decided to fuck with my video games.

I want to hang him by the neck on the nearest lantern!

by that time i'm pretty sure he was anita's bitch boy, he said everything that happened near the end was because he was afraid of (((legal ramifications))).

this, her and bill have wanted to fuck with videogames since the 90's (you can see some vids of the clintons talkingshit about guilty gear with a bunch of jews)

WOLOLO

is it bad it took me three minutes to find that image based solely off my knowledge of pixiv artist art styles and touhou

that legal ramifications shit is a facade. None of the raiding/doxing stuff we ever did was illegal. Mostly. I mean, think about it. We (and cuckchan too) have done far more and caused a much bigger impact during the 2016 election cycle than we did during the 2014 GG shit. We had Hilldog, the SPLC, ADL, and every other ZOG organization seething mad at us. And they weren't able to do a damn thing about fullchan or halfchan besides shill them. But no legal ramifications. So if the highest echelons of ZOG itself weren't able to take down us down, I seriously doubt fucking Anita could have.

That was just an excuse. the real reason is because moot was a SJW faggot beta orbiting for some pink-haired feminist pussy.

If I pull those glasses off, will he die?

Don't forget deleting /n/ then /new/ for racism, and creating Holla Forums explicitly as a containment board to keep Hitler posts off Holla Forums.

most likely, but around the time o-bummer was trying to push legislation that would have made a bunch of stuff illegal (and it would have affected imageboards and site owners in very radicaly way). moot definitely wanted to cashout before anything could touch him legally or otherwise (he was also courting a lot of jewish money for another go after his last failed venture venture).

colors should be flipped, wizard should be in red in 1st panel. They should both be red in second.

Here's an important axiom: anonymous uncensored discussion will always end up going right wing and eventually national socialist. That's what I learned from /n/.

And the deletion of /n/ and /new/ were the best thing to happen. It only served to spread the message outside the board. Suddenly redpills were being dropped on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /fit/, and elsewhere, because there was no "home board" to do it on. That's how I ended up coming aboard.

To be fair one unconscious harmonic of that is probably something along the lines of "safe from us destroying their IRL lives because they said mean words".

Right, killing /n/ and /new/ backfired on moot, but his intent was never with us. We were always a thorn in his cuck side.

Of course shit only got real during gamergate. That's about when he started to have jews approach him personally, demanding action from him.

They sure do project their faggot concepts like safe spaces onto everyone else when it was their eternal whining that created them in the first place.

but its an offshoot of 2ch

Its software is. The culture is an offshoot of early-2000s SomethingAwful. We've obviously done a lot of evolving away from the original strain since then, but 4chan was originally populated by Goons in exile.

I feel like that term should be reserved for non-kikes, because all kikes are leftists but not visa-versa

Really makes you think.

(checked)

I love any excuse to post this.

Jesus christ, I'm getting old now.
The pool is still closed.

dale, a waste of 02?
I claim dale is indeed AN OXYGEN THIEF!
that dales scribble featured in huffy po is proof of my claim, and also him being from baltimore.

Moot was originally a Goon and most of the original-posters were his Goon friends.

It means you're wasting precious braincells on fapping too much.

That (((Hannah Arendt))) quote didn't seem worth dragging into the essay. Seems like he's just trying to signal what a sophisticated well read fellow he is.

I remember this guy, I made this cool image about him back when I heard about it months ago. He's obsessed with J.K. Rowling as so many lefties are.

This shit is one of those "ultimate truths" that you maybe come across once in a lifetime.

THE ETERNAL GOON STRIKES AGAIN

What a piece of shit. If anything, I spend my day trying to work out new ways to psychologically traumatise newfags to encourage them to fuck off back to reddit, not how to make them feel comfortable here.

He doesn't understand us at all.

Old news, and didn't we shift through a lot of revisionist bullshit cartoonist goys like him months ago? Here's his tumblr, and oh boy, he's a salty propagandist and a manchild who insults other manchilds daleberan.tumblr.com

Stop talking dirty to me user.

To expand upon the zizek reference and this article in general, I just got into it with a friend I've known from middle school. he's always been hard left and I've always leaned right, farther right now. He readily quotes Derrida, Foucault and talks of deconsructionism and post-structuralism as if it the necessary future of thought. He's well read which impresses me but it saddens me to see someone so misled, a product of the universitty system and the brainwashing that has become university level philosophy and linguisitics.

Do other anons have this experience? What can you do for someone who is well read and has mental capacity but has been educated in a totally different direction?

He'll learn with life experiences. He's not exposed to the people in general and thinks everyone is the same, as is the case with every smarter leftist. Leftists come in several states: brainwashed, propagandist and unstable state of "educated" leftist. The latter is inherently unstable, because there is only so long his mind can deny reality as it is - his viewpoints change and erode the more he's exposed to the outside world. If he ever manages to work on a project or in a project, where he has to take responsibility for himself and other people his leftist views will be abandoned for the sake of efficiency and feasibility.

tl;dr make him work with niggers, then whites and he'll stop being a retard in time, carefully redpill him softly when he complains about his coworkers "that's just how these people are" and then one day things might click.

t. your friend in another body

That makes sense. He has been fortunate enough (obviously) to have an easy life and not have to work hard. His experiences are limited and his interactions are almost exclusively with the upper middle class of California. He has acknowledged his limited experience openly, but this is the first time I've seen him in half a year and now he's really drinking the Kool Aid. He says now he's considering a career in academics, and if what you say is the only sure path to an awakening, he may never have that.

I think the university system shows how so many great or even half-decent minds are corrupted early on before they can come to natural conclusions. His rhetoric has definitely tested my own beliefs in right leaning thought, but I still feel sure of my stand on things. He is particularly disturbed by the anti-semitism, saying that I should consider and more readily accept the beliefs of others. The irony is that my being in CA makes me a glaring outsider, the one who should be accepted before all others due to the outlandishness of anti-semitic feelings in the bay area. It's strange how a leftist preaches free speech but refuses to acknowledge or consider the ideas that lie outside the realm of their professors and the texts their professors assign.

I came tonight to not feel so alone, thanks for your response user

I have seen more of this lately. They're so hurt by the things we say about them that they're trying to use them against us. Missing entirely that most of them are tailored to insulting liberals and make no sense against us. They love trying unsuccessfully to use snowflake or safe-space against people. I see them a lot so I assume those are the ones that really hurt them. I guess because it implies they aren't unique and are cowardly, things they probably know are the truth. I once saw a guy with an open marriage call someone a cuck without any sense of irony. Never forget folks, words hurt these people.

The Holocaust is a forced meme

I started seeing redpills dropped on Holla Forums of all places, and that led me to Holla Forums

Holla Forums(and reddit) didn't listen to Holla Forums, so they went for the PR angle and lost for that reason
however, they were successful in getting very many people to question the media narrative, which was a large reason for trump the president of the U.S.A. today

also, the mods got heavily into the censorship of GG in the first few days, so people exiodused to Holla Forums
Holla Forums and /r9k/ tried to team up to save 4/v/ before the first exodus, but at the end it was no use

Well it clearly didn't work, because they weren't and still aren't able to stop Holla Forums.

You simply cannot comprehend stuff of primordial chaos

listen to

You're so swamped in degenerate fapping you're going to foreign language sites to find new material.

nice tits

Hyperborean trips of total truth!

And consecutive dubs!

We're all getting old user!
Hell, I remember when TF2 wasn't a fucking mess!

Fuck wrong video!

It literally is their shoah.

He's using our shaming language for safe spaces.
Eventually he will be reigned in by his fur-kin friends. He's too involved in wrong-think just by empathizing with Nazis.

Easily fixed

Žižek is a very clever troll. At face value, he's a typical commie dipshit that over analyzes everything. But he's actually helped me develop my RIGHT wing ideology. His fellow lefties have accused him of fascism and suspect he is really a fascist.

Between Fascism and Marxism (not cultural Marxism but orthodox Marxism) it is only a slight leap to go from Marx to Hitler.

You're the sperg we all aspire to become, user. Well done.

Yes, and that is what actually happened in history. Many SA men were former commies.

Because they were both revolutionary ideologies against capitalism. Today, cultural Marxism and capitalism work together, and there are only fash to oppose it.

I had the fortune or misfortune to study with post-doc philosophy majors, and I can tell you a few things about your statement. First of all, you're right. Secondly, most of the people at that level have explicitly accepted that they are being paid off not to challenge the status quo, which makes them not brainwashed or fooled, but bribed–it makes them immoral faggots. Third, these people aren't as smart as everyone thinks. I'm not hyper-intelligent I'm not over 150 IQ but I had no problem running circles around not only the students, but in many instances the professors. There's no great reason I should be able to do that to people who have spent at least 8 years studying a topic, so my hypothesis is that I was able to do so because I don't have "beliefs" that I need to defend at all costs. Leftists do. They cannot think down paths that challenge their beliefs, which means I can explore ideas that they just won't.

As for helping your friend, that's not in my wheelhouse. I don't help people, I either work with them or against them. My general opinion of humanity is very low, and I'd prefer to just remove the detritus rather than try to polish turds into gemstones. Most people are trash in my opinion, I'm including all hominids when I say "people", even niggers and need to be purged. Some people like to redpill others, and that's good. It's just not what I do. I have no patience for stupidity.

tl;dr most current academics are DOTR targets who have knowingly sold out to the kike system

user, I..

Beautiful.

Why can't it be both?

They tried branding confederates as having participation trophies too. They're so bad at this it's just pathetic

I saw this in the comments. That last line hit home hard.

And now that indifference is back and still coming back to ruin them. This is the price they pay for their hubris.

Don't kid yourself, leftists have no capacity for empathy. They are an ideology of sociopaths that attempt to hide their monstrous nature behind a facade of humanitarian concern for their "fellow" man (who is always of a different ethnicity, poor, and as far away from them as humanly possible).

I was just making a point about the lack of self-awareness. Although it's really nothing surprising.

You're right on that, they really have zero self awareness. For example, pic related is their idea of "Hitler on steroids".

You might read it and think it's deliberately subversive, but no, it's as genuine as it comes. They really think this kind of thing is morally repugnant and evil.

I am a published author who has won international awards for my work. As it turns out, plaques don't feed you and slips of paper with your name on them don't mean shit.

If the kikes didn't want to be lynched in the streets, maybe they shouldn't have forced two and a half entire generations of white people to experience Fight Club first-hand.

They have no idea what they've done, destroying our economy and selling our markets to foreign bidders. And the amazing thing is, if they made only a cursory study of their own history, they could have seen this coming from a million miles off.

The behavior of Jews is the best argument I've ever seen for the existence of God and the reality of divine curses. In every era and in every age, they invite their own destruction and torment down upon themselves. They are forever the architects of their own demise.

Maybe butchering all those prophets and holy men, murdering Jesus, and then trying to sleaze your way out of it by arguing technicalities wasn't such a great idea, Schlomo.

Jews were like that before rabbi Jesus existed though. There is no curse, just Jews are genetic waste.

Lefties truly do believe that their equality ideology is objective a priori truth. They believe that rejection of it is proof of mental illness. Only a mad man could deny that people are all completely equal.

Why did the internet stop working?

They know the effectiveness of shaming people and they started seeing how people gave less and less a fuck about being called a bigot, so they thought they could effectively use cuck, triggered etc to support their positions.

Of course it fails miserably when a numale calls you a cuck, or a tranny calls you a special snowflake, but they don't seem to understand

Basically it's their version of "dems r the real racists". Sage for double post.

No, that is too facile. There really is a metaphysical component to all of this. The Judeo-Masonic-Satanist line is very real.

Enjoy those trips while you still can

This is why they fail. They think substituting lies for reality will somehow make it so.

…and current faggots.

GamerGate are a bunch of cucks though, Val one of there main posters a frenchy voted Macron.

Their main hub of activity is reddit. They've been cucks ever since the muh PR muh ethics faggotry took hold.

They know subconsciously that those phrases hurt, but they don't know why, or even what they really mean. They think "triggered" means mad and "snowflake" means person with opinions.
They never took the time to study us like we did them. We're just wacky conspiracy theorist neo-nazi meanies, why would they waste their time trying to understand us? We've had to live in their world surrounded by their opinions blaring 24/7 from every screen, phone, and radio since we were born. We're used to their Glee memes and their ironic Simpsons tattoos. This is their first time seeing the internet Hitler brigade, though, and they don't know what to make of us. Unfamiliar things are scary, especially when they're wearing anime masks, red armbands, and calling for death squads.

I think first they are horrified, then they tell themselves we're memeing clowns, and then the real horror dawns on them when they realize we're dead serious.

The real horror will come to them when they're shoved to the gas chambers, built exactly to the specifications from their jewish fairy tales.

I think they're already deathly afraid. They have no real response to us, there is nothing in their manuals on how to deal with a faceless gestalt that cannot be targeted for public shaming and persecution. We basically short circuit their standard operation procedures by merely existing, and now they're finally realizing we are better at propaganda and meming than they will ever be.

I mean, for fuck's sake, they're running for the hills over a shitty cartoon frog.

did the furfag die?

As a fellow author (unpublished) do you have any advice?

Im writing a grim fantasy novel which will be in a series but i cant decide how i want to go about it.
Web novel
Publisher
Self publish

What did you do and do you have any advice?

Something awful was much more popular than a couple hundred nerds though.

built to their specs they wouldn't work

No, you really don't. It was a completely different site them.

Don't be a pussy.

Its funny how everywhere where the jew can't shame the goyim into submission, there are nazis.

For a period of time, SA was one of the only sites worth visiting, period. They invented the Let's Play, the original Dwarf Fortress fileshares were based off of SA roundtables. Even the general idea of doing an MST of something other than a movie was started by them. Their archives of the original FATAL and WoD splatbook readings are legendary. Almost every oldfag that's old enough was a goon at some point.

It's the ones that are still goons that you have to watch out for.

Chaos is evolution, chaos is progress. Unnatural order is stagnation. Viruses that cause cancer do so by extending the life of cells that would normally die of apoptosis. Mother nature will reestablish the natural order.

Which is why they replaced communism with cultural Marxism, dependence on government handouts(including academia and scientific research), and corporate thought control. Blame every fault of the system on user error or not giving enough control to the government.

Plenty of space in landfills. No need to waste resources.

the national-socialist government banned it because it was making the population worthless.

Zizek is just a legit leninist or Stalinist. Being a leftist didn't always mean turning kids into trannies or whatever the core of their ideology is today. Old school Marxists gassed those faggots.

well if leftists want to gas trannies that's fine, we can gas the leftists afterwards

That would be a logistical nightmare.

As expected from a normalfag, you are absolutely fucking retarded. The jews know /exacly/ what they do, they been doing it since before the egyptians and all the shit it's happening happened before and has been planned. Fucking normie, bet you don't even have the jews' plans saved in your pc.

Nice job, user.