PEAK LIBERALISM

Watch: The Resistance Creates Anti-Trump Aerobics: ‘5-6-7-8, F*ck Mar-a-Lago’

archive.fo/WgxEC

This is it lads. I dare you to find a video that embodies liberalism more than this video does.

I know of one. I didn't save it. It had a dozen grown adults literally being children in front of a camera in a studio with a happyland-esque backdrop.
Help.

This is all because of women. I love women, we need women to exist, to prosper - at least at present - but they have truly become a cancer in the West.

See, they've been convinced they are independent. They've been convinced they can stand on their own - this shit is demonstrable of that: How much of 'The Resistance' do you think is cat ladies?

And they genuinely believe they will one day fight - and win - against those they oppose… But how fucking likely is that? Not likely at all.

Because women are entirely dependent upon men. These cat lady twats who think they're going to 'resist' something are drowning in the delusions borne of watching too many Joss Whedon shows where a 110 lb girl knocks out 250 lb men with one punch or a neat spin-kick. They think aerobics will give them the endurance they need to 'fight the oppressor', but let's be real: They cant fight shit if what they seek to fight is composed of men, because men are the objective superiors, and they rely upon such men to simply exist as anything beyond a rape-slave.

This shit is just… Tragic comedy.

Woof that nose.

GAS THEM ALREADY

Hahahahahaha
Oh my lord, this is the video I needed today. I still can't believe we have Trump in office fixing America while these previously enabled useless humans just cry their recycled rhetoric and stomp their feet.

Science or Science!?

This one?

You guys always pull through.

Women when left to their own are fucking useless. This is beyond retarded. Worst thing is they actually think they're "stronk amazon womyn!" for doing this bullshit.

Saying "fuck Donald Trump" isn't satire you fucking imbecile.
Fucking goddamn these libshits always parade around yelling about science and being the educated elite, but all they do is butcher language and use words to try to sound smart.

FUCK

They all "believe in science" until it's something about race or sex they don't like.

Yup. It's a money changer.

(((Schneider)))

I agree. A woman should be seen and not heard!!

The FEMINIST laws on wife beating and marital rape should be repealed. A woman should not leave the house unless absolutely necessary…… even the bible says that a woman's place is at home

Yeah, they fucking should, to disincentivize marrying piece of shit men. Don't fucking marry somebody that's an unstable lunatic/nigger. You always have the option of not.

the leaving the house part is stupid and you could've not been obvious you were baiting if you left that out

how did you faggots leave this un checked?

The amount of damage they have done to western women can never be forgiven. They pushed feminish, and western women were too stupid and fell for it.

wtf did i just watch? Geriatric aerobics featuring the mentally handicapped?

Nice heart shaped belt buckle.

It's time for a real genocide. Kill everyone who favors this shit and the genetic lines lost in WWII will favor conservatism again. We lost to many great one's.

It's time to take up arms, form groups and take over our countries. They did this in plenty of countries throughout history. With a few hundred or thousands of man we can take charge. Even Hitler tried it but sadly failed his first time in the beer hall putsch

holy shit Somalians look just as retarded as they are. Why would anyone confuse them with sentient life?

He looks like one of those we wuz kangz alien space niggers.

I love how they have to brainwash themselves to not buy Ivanka shoes, and read Trump tweets

That's the most baizuo thing I've seen all month.

I can't wait for pre-nationalism, nationalism and post-nationalism all to happen in my life time.

Das it mayne.

No, in fact they're genocidal.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Here is where it's from.

You're welcome.

It's quite amazing how he still managed to get 45% of the vote after his failure and the press writing on how much of a danger he is to Germany.

theres too many layers of irony here

I don't have an appropriate image saved that accurately depicts my disgust.

Theyre not gonna make it, they dont want to be sick cunts.

At first I was like

But then when I heard
TRUMP IS LED BY KUSHNER!
I was like

Unwitting bad goyim?

California is filled with jews.

FUCKING JEWS I SWEAR

Isn't is supposed to rhyme? Are lefties this mentally deficient that they can't come up with something to make their chants good from a verbal/lyrical perspective?

well

Science as dictated by experts at Yale and pharma companies.

They're both hook-noses.
What a surprise.

and dykes as well. my surprize level is at zero.

TRUMP IS LED BY KUSHNER!

none of them were goy.

What?

Women merely follow what they perceive to be "normal" in their society.

woman also follow the lead of other high value and high ranking women in their society., these almost alway turn out to be jews (at least in the west).

It's like watching a bunch of gay Borg jazzersize

Webm related is a wonderful anti-immigration video that doesn't even have to touch on race to get it's point across.

Spread.

Posted the wrong one, fuck me.

uhh, got a webm of that (((social experiment))) ?

all this cuckoldry condensed to one room. even the walls are covered in shitty cuck art.

It's not often that I get to use this image.

This is one of the keys to the mass psyop. Women are most vulnerable to the hivemind. The hivemind is tightly controlled.

Men are thus psychologically cucked. Physical cucking via immigration is the next logical step.

their average IQ is below the cut off for being recognised as legally retarded

The only time the left likes the jews is when they use muh holocaust to shame White people from caring about themselves or other Whites.

See, this is how subversion works. The Gulf States (Al Jazeera is in Qatar) don't want to take in rapefugees hence why they'd never make such a video in Arabic language, destined at a GCC audience. But in order to con westerners to take in even more rapefugees (google Hijra), all means are fine.
It's the exact same modus operandi as with Russia Today, which makes pro tranny videos in English destined at an American audience, not in Russian of course nor destined to a Russian audience.

Protip: if a someone (a person, a news source, whatever) says one thing to one person/audience and another thing to another person/audience, they're trying either to subvert, manipulate or deceive.

meant for