7.9 on IMDB

kek this is everything cringey about Tarantino's writing and the film isn't even well-made. It's like edgy "nerdy" teenager writing, really uncomfortable and embarrassing. The soundtrack doesn't work with what was on screen. The only good things were Patricia Arquette when her beauty peaked and Dennis Hopper.

I agree OP it's a meme movie, pretty shit

that isn't valid criticism. it doesn't mean anything.

Scenes are comprised of overrated garbage that people think make something good

Thats what memes are

The only writing that screams Tarantino to me is the infamous "part eggplant" scene. I've always interpreted it as Tarantino trying to find some way that he can be considered black, since he's Italian and all.

I couldn't bare it from the moment Patricia Arquette walked into the cinema. She's 10/10 but her writing is really cringey because you know she's Tarantino's dream waifu. Christian Slater's meant to be a psycho but instead he's again really cringey, because he's meant to be cool and feels like he was Tarantino's self-insert. It would be ok if the writing wasn't so bad too.

memes are fucking glorified movie quotes. all movies are technically "meme movies". Still not valid criticism.

Which is why flicks like cuckentino's bullshit never can be kino, plotfag.

You wanna get into it in detail? The film is dishonest and pretentious. Because of the writing, number one. It isn't engaging really as far as the main characters are concerned. And it gives off a lofty sense of dishonest filmmaking in the process, it was made because it could be made there's literally nothing there to be taken away from the film, give me one element you took away.

I enjoyed it.
It isn't worth any awards, but it's a decent watch.
I liked the final shootout, but I thought it would've been better if the faggot MC died.
The hotel fight scene is how Tony really died btw

Italians are niggers is a good enough lesson for people that don't live in guinea infested shitholes like jew york and don't get to see wops nig out on a daily basis.

That's a meme reason like I said originally you dont need a movie to tell you that or that someone is a big guy

A reason is not a reason because you just decided it wasn't? Before I joined the military and experienced cultural enrichment I thought guidos were just another type of white people. This flick was dead on about what they actually are, white washed niggers. That is reason enough for me and what I took away. Next time you ask a question like
And you don't want an answer you should say "except" to disqualify answers that will stop you from constructing your narative.

He's an idiot that thinks "it's a meme [noun]" is a legitimate response, I wouldn't expect him to think that far ahead.

Sorry Im the idiot who was educated and didnt join the military like some cuck posting anime

t. reddit

How is that over priced " education" working out for you? Not well I imagine if alcoholic high school drop outs with brain damage can fuck you over this hard. Get hugged on, nerd.

go back to fucking reddit you dumb faggot
I bet you admire the videos of Sargon of Akkad

Fuck off you dumb cunt and go watch this shit movie some more because you didnt know about the Moors because you didn't even have a fucking middle school level education ever

he thinks having ben in the military makes him less pathetic and awkward and somehow alpha

lel, pure kikery. Get called out on shit so you double down. How does it make you feel to know a weebcuck is this much more intelligent than you? Really gotta grind those gears, amirite?

All me

At last I truly see.

Anonymity really fucks redditors up

So this is the part where I say
then you pick some obscure hipster shit which I'm still able to describe as a meme then you say
and call me a cuck, or something like that?

Cuck

Meme is codeword for whatever they want to mean at any given time.

Munich
Possession
Manhunter
Pi
Minority Report
The Science of Sleep
Aguirre Wrath of God
Funny Games (2007)
Apocalypto
Noah
The Hunt
Inland Empire

memeshit

it's quite funny really

been meaning to watch that for weeks but it's too damn long

Munich
Manhunter
Pi
Minority Report
>what is attempted murder SERYSLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS
Funny Games
Apocalypto
Noah

Nobody memes about those movies you capeshitter

Noah is a meme

t. sicilian

I don't think I ever saw anyone claim that True Romance is a great movie, its just seen as a little cool flick. Likely, a lot of people feel good about it regardless, so the scores got shot up. Goes to show you how scores are a dumb metric.

True Romance and Natural Born Killers are pre-Tarantino Fame kino, and you can't deny it, OP.

natural born killers is dangerfield's best role

definitely a meme

Great memories of renting shit like this, Clockwork Orange, and Clerks on VHS as a teenager with my friend.

Why do these movies always treat mexico as some gigantic safezone where they can get away with anything?

That whole scene is pure satire kino.

Pleb

Pleb

Thief, Manhunter and Drive are all the same meme.