Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 thread

Things confirmed so far:
>Hoverboards

Things still unconfirmed so far

I'm not as impressed as I'd hoped but this is still looking like a vast improvement over XV1 so far. The lack of last-gen console ports seems to have given it a graphical bump as well, with a lot more physics objects and larger maps. The beans in the Hell stage actually float around when you bump into them.

There's some demo gameplay videos floating around on youtube, though the commentary is pretty bad.

They'll include Freiza and Buu transformations this time I hope.

This looks so fucking ugly holy fuck.
Canpt they make it look apealing.
The animations look nifty but holy christ is it fucking UGLY.

But user, that would mean they'd have to actually finish the game.

What? Cooler's in the video, at 0:20 for example.

There is also Cooler. It appears in both his forms

Thank god

Hes right there at 0:17 nigger

stop looling at the mirror nigger

The fuck is CaCs?

I think the contrast is a little bit too extreme but it's nothing SweetFX can't easily fix.

Create a Character

its short for "learn to use a search engine"

c'mon
that shit would be great, I mean who wouldn't wanna have a 3v1 beam clash ala Broly movie style.

anyway the game looks a little better than the previous, but the maps are shoplifted from the previous though. Maybe bigger maps? They don't have to compensate for the previous gen 'n shit now. Combat definitely got a upgrade, and the hub world looks much better. Still waiting on the buu/frieza transformations though. What the fuck are they going to do for Namekians and Humans tho? Maybe Humans get a perm Mystic form and Namekians get a giant form?

Please Namco for the love of fuck don't disappoint me again, make this happen

Hit when?

Mother fuckers.

They better fix the RNG, getting some stuff after a battle could be ridiculously long or certain quests sometimes never acknowledged you completing the secret objective(s) so getting certain moves was impossible

In Dragon Ball Online (which Xenoverse took a lot of stuff from) every race had a transformation. Humans had SSJ (DBO was far in the future that Goku and/or Vegeta were ancestors of most humans), Majin had Pure Majin (Kid Buu like form) and Nameks had Great Namek (Giant growth).

I hope they add more races and make the player characters better compared to the default ones. You as a character barely had any room for stamina, health, or regular attacks due to the whole regular attack and special split.

They confirmed they weren't adding new races and were instead focused on making the existing 5 more distinct with unique sidequests and stuff.

Can I make a loli futa maijin in Xenoverse 2?

I hope humans get dog faces. I want to make President Furry.

I hope all races get a god transformation. Even though I doubt it will happen.

Loli Mai is best Mai

Xenoverse 2 should also let me accurate recreate all of the characters from Buttlord GT and it's off shoots.

I also want to use the Destructo Dick. I'm just sayin'.

Why do they hurt me so?

What if shota Buu is like Kid Buu?

That is what I hope, with muscle sliders for even more huge, but Online's shota Buus were only fat.

If I had to ask for one more race, it'd be "generic alien". Just a motley collection of generic Dragon Ball-ish selection of limbs and heads. It's obviously unrealistic to want, but it'd be nice.

Android could be nice too, but we don't really need another human-style race, and human already does a form of ki-regen, and anyone can use absorb.

Going to recreate that one movie. Day zero pre-order like a good goyim.

This

People are still paying for these shit games?

SOON

Picked up xenoverse on sale, apart from the atrocious online i've had a blast with it.

This game can't come out soon enough already.

Do you think Cell will actually give out hugs this time?

I didn't expect to like ginyu as much as I did.

Will they add weapons? I just want swords and stuff as real weapons and not just cosmetics, i want to make the edgiest fedora tipper alive.

This

Any chance of persistent map damage?

I'd love to see different fighting styles, playing the first game specializing in basic strikes got boring after a while.