50 BODIES A DAY, GOYIM!

archive.is/2IR0s

WE SAID NEVER AGAIN, ITS TIME TO BOMB ASSAD, FOR THE 66 TRILLION!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310725/Why-I-believe-king-Nazi-hunters-Simon-Wiesenthal-fraud.html
archive.fo/tRxHn
archive.is/UEYhu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiCam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operational_Camouflage_Pattern
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-Terrain_Pattern
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

State Department Video

50 a day is around the max rate Jews could have theoretically killed in Auschwitz.

It's obviously bullshit though, first gassing, then burning bodies? It's the typical lies. Help me counter the narrative on twitter.

In 330 years it'll be a holocaust.

People really are dumb as fuck, sometimes.

I've got to hand it to (((them))), they really know how to play the long game. Too bad for them they're going to trip just before they cross the finish line.

I seriously Hope Trump doesn't pull another
what happened to "there are no moderate rebels", I pray Trump does what is right.

Checked.

Sorry, I can't get really worked up to bomb Israel's enemies until I can see at least three (3) human-skin lampshades. If that isn't going to be possible, I will accept five (5) bars of soap made from human fat, two (2) functioning masturbation machines, or at least one (1) rollercoaster oven.

I will also accept an economic analysis of power consumption in the Damascus area, demonstrating that the energy of cremating 50 bodies a day is being used for home heating.

Then I think we have a moral duty to act on behalf of genocidal kikes – Hi, Jared!

OY VEY!

NEVER AGAIN GOYIM!

FIGHT ISRAEL'S ENEMIES GOYIM!

THE STUPID GOYIM WILL SURELY FALL FOR IT! BAHAHAHAHA

Can we meme #NeverForget from a holohoax reference to a Jews-always-scamming-us reference? Like, maybe an infographic showing all the times America has been cucked into dying for Israel, and then a solemn "Never Forget"?

That's a great idea.

They /are/ falling for it…
I'm already seeing and hearing the outcry to these articles on other social media.

Here's STuart Jones being a faggot

Requesting anything dealing with the so called "moderate" rebels.

Next it will be 50 babies hung, and Ivanka and Trump will spring into action.

Daily Reminder

I found one. I can name at least 6 gorillion more that need it.

kek

My Holocaust math is rusty; 50 per day in five years should be about
6000000, right?

Just about

Considering how long this has been going you should have a folder full of such content by now.

Getting real tired of this bullshit.

You're right. Thanks for the images.

Incompetent blathering idiot. TOPKEK! I'm begging to see why the leftist scum think so bad of mister bigly.

inb4 intentionally misspeak while he squints looking at a monitor.

Assad took the DOTR memes literally.

hahahah, holy shit

US forces training and commanding Sunni Jihadi scum in Jordan.

Oy gevalt, don´t let it happen again. We need to create Greater Israel, I mean help those poor Syrians.

'With Syria in pieces, it’s time to recognize Israel’s annexation of the Golan'

hehehehehe….

Obviously fake news, but even if it was 100% true, normalfags won't care. I hope.

Hello, jew.

After Syria is "liberated" the figures will double every time it's repeated

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

hehehehe…

They can't be serious

Comes the fuck on can't you assholes think of something original for a change? Next thing you know we'll hear about Zyklon B being used.

They tried the same tactic back in 2013.

They've officially pulled out all the stops. If this doesn't convince the goyim, nothing will. Well, I guess there is one other thing, but I will not mention it lest some CIA nigger reading this thread get ideas.

The lazy kike just used some tracing paper ffs… couldn't even make up some pictures to go with his made up stories.

nice dubs

Here we go again. Let's see how many more multi million dollar missiles and US lives are given up for Isreal's expansionist policies! Anyone who believes this 50 prisoners a day story is fucked by psyops. Even if it is true, who cares? Bet you all the "detainees" are ISIS.

Did this guy ever make a truthful statement?

Am in UK, they are shilling this heavily on BBC radio at moment too. Its almost like its decided centrally what news is reported :^)

Ebil Assad, Something must be done etc,

Even if it is true, am I supposed to feel bad for "rebels" and ISIS fucks being hanged and burned? Sounds too merciful for them.

will they acknowledge the white helmets and their (((masters))) are running a massive black market organ harvesting operation in Syria?

WEW LAD

←–webm

thank you

Listening to the State Department announcement, they say they don't know where the bodies are, so they must've been burned in a crematorium to hide the evidence.

It's all bullshit, just watch it from 8 minutes onwards.

GAS TEH KIKES RACE WAR NOW

This is why we need to hurry up and get a legitimate WN candidate. Trump will not be reelected but he's the lesser of evils and gives us a 4 year window to make strides. We need to normalize white nationalism and independence from the Jew.

What does the bottom picture say? Something about Marquis de Sade.

Only 50? They should be killing more mudslimes and kikes. Kill them all, but do not waste fuel to burn bodies. Just plant pretty trees over top. Save the world, kill a kike!

I can't wait to learn how Assad personally took dying babies out of plucky rebel ICU whilst screaming "HEIL HITLER!" and tossing the corpses onto crying, homosexual, minority white helmets before executing them with a barrel bomb.

"Simon Wiesenthal" and "truth" are antithetical terms.

One of many articles easily tearing his lies to shreds:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310725/Why-I-believe-king-Nazi-hunters-Simon-Wiesenthal-fraud.html

He was a liar, a huckster, a fraud, and anti-white. Typical jew.

Well atleast everyone knows where all those stolen hospital corpses were going. 3000 corpses an hour right?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310725/Why-I-believe-king-Nazi-hunters-Simon-Wiesenthal-fraud.html
archive.fo/tRxHn

This is an interesting fabrication:
archive.is/UEYhu
Sounds like a hoax to me.

But do they have a roller coaster that leads to the ovens?

The guy said he got the intelligence from the Media and NGOs. America's high standards.

Nigger what? Stop attacking the people who started the civil war? What the fuck is going on with the State Department?

This is how they construct memories in people. They ask people to imagine things, and keep feeding those imaginings back at them creating a feedback cycle that creates ever more vivid mental images. By the time they're through, these "witnesses" will believe their own stories as literal truth.

Jewry.

When a Jew says to stop all attacks against them, the Jew means to stop defending yourself from its intrusion.

I hope you posted that through proxy. Videos like that will get you banned.

Why do chechens have the same kind of reddish hair as the irish? I always thought they were IRA rejects.

The Vikings raped far and wide.

Proof or it didn't happen.

On what do you base that assertion? I see german camo in pic 2, what appears to be italian? camo and some ridiculous helmet in pic 3.. And pic 4 idk what the fuck that is canadian?

There isnt a single thing in those pictures that even remotely implies american military.

Also..
A little hard to tell due to censoring but that nose looks a bit kikey and the hair definitely looks kikey.

I'm pretty sure the helmet is UK. The camo looks like mutlicam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiCam
or maybe the new Army cam based on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operational_Camouflage_Pattern

Could also be new UK camo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-Terrain_Pattern

I disagree with the multicam.. It looks like a yuropeon camo based on the early 2000's US tricolor pattern.

and the kikes try to swoop in.

bump, niggers sliding this thread

Can't wait for the stories where they're gassed next.

The more I watch this… Ya know.. Ive heard some full of shit kikes in my time but oy gevalt is this kike full of fucking shit.

How do normies not pick up on this?? This is a carbon copy of the same play they made almost 80 years ago

Assad is LITERALLY Hortler!

dat sunburn in the 2nd pic, he's fresh on the ground

Right pic is an ATGM very early model. The 'Russian ACME as fuck looking one' aka 9M14 Malyutka, most widely produced ATGM of all.

Left pic is their standard siege-tier DIY 'hell cannon' rounds made from propane tanks. Aleppo is where they did a lot of that in past.

Even the normies didn't believe the last Trump lipservice to the kikes (muh gorillion dollah missiles all missed) attack so this will be even harder to push.
And just after holo-hoax month lmao. These faggots are resorting to the most childish methods now.

Oh noo its annudda fake holohoax

Try 100+ years ago.
Remember the corpse factory propaganda in WW I.

Mass killings?
Bodies burned so no expectation of proof?

Seems I've heard this line of accusation before…and it was false, the last time…

now trump has justification to brutally murder all of ISIS while he lets Assad live on purpose

Where have we heard this story before?

No one believes this shit after the recent revelations on Rich.

The cat's out of the bag. Every abomination is possible.

No one believes this shit after Iraq.
This war is not fooling either the right nor the left. Both are fully aware of what is occurring.

People underestimate just how much the northmen raped and pillaged.

It doesn't matter if they know. It matters what they're going to do about it.

They will do nothing because they have internalized the kike. They cannot say it was white people (they will try) and they cannot say it was whites or patriarchy (still will try). Kikes will openly be the ones pushing it and no one will be able to call it out without being called a nazi anti-semite.

muh hoolacoaster

Does anyone have any data on the daily or annual birth rate of the jewish diaspora across the 1930s (and even the 1940s)?

I’m doing some population calculations now that I have a primary source in my own FUCKING HANDS HOLY SHIT I’M HAPPY, but I need to know the average change in kike population during that time frame.

That's it?

Actually Muslims have been dying their hair red for centuries. It's because its believed that Muhammad had a red beard, that's why the leaders of Islam have never wanted to show a depiction of him because he wouldn't look Arab in the slightest.

You know when the Vikings first came to Baghdad the city leaders called them the "owners". Thinking they had come back to put the monuments together which their people had allowed to be destroyed.

It's amusing to look at first contact between Europeans and shitskins because that is how the shitskin deep down will always view us.

so a crazy ginger was the leader of islam, that explains a lot

More like 100k

He should be wearing sunscreen. Just wait until his mother finds out.
Also, I'm pretty sure these are UK spec ops.

Had a discussion about all this anti-Syrian propaganda with my father, recently. I tried redpilling him on the topic and Israeli influence, but his entire response was

Usually my father is intelligent, but sometimes I set off his programming like that. I've tried Molyneux-tier "not an argument" before, but he doesn't respond to that. Any advice?

It's gonna be only days until boots on ground in Syria, right?

Mohammed was a jew

Get a new father? Like the heavenly one.

Anyway, you can't convert without them being open to it voluntarily - and if they don't read the sources you do, then it's even more difficult.

My father reads the WSJ and believes it like gospel. No hope there unless you get a one-on-one, calm and open environment like fishing together and you explain your position and whole history calmly.

The nice thing about my father is that he's not stupid or an average normalfag. He's aware of the corruption in government and all that, but he's still at the libertarian stage of the redpill. I even discovered that same night that he's more racially aware than I gave him credit for, although he still denies certain truths about blacks. The worst thing about him is he let his libido take control of certain topics, and I can't seem to shake those. Everything else I can, I just need to do it correctly.

hes like "fuck people are still buying this"

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!
Fucking crematorium, little evidence, photos of such crematorium. WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE.

Which government will build the chimney for the crematorium this time?

vs
Which is actually the more sensible and simple scenario?

Reframe the situation so that he understands the truth to be a simpler situation.

Unlawful combatants get the rope. Assad did nothing wrong.

I tried that angle, how it made no sense that just before peace negotiations Assad just started killing people with gas attacks for no reason.

His response was
I pointed out that didn't explain why Assad decided to murder a bunch of civilians for no apparent reason, and he reiterated the same thing. I could hear the propaganda oozing from the sides of his mouth.

I tried pointing out that everything has been too convenient for Mossad and Israel, and the attack was probably faked or set up to rally support in the States for war with Assad, for the benefit of "muh greatest ally". His response was
He cited no sources, and when I attempted to later find if what he said was true, I couldn't find any evidence of it. I pointed this out to him later.

The thing about my father, and myself as well, is that if the truth is presented to us, it takes time to swallow. We are subject to psychological manipulation until we are told it's there. I got him to realize John Oliver is propaganda, that CNN was in league with the DNC and Clinton campaigns, that Jesus depictions weren't as inaccurate as he claims, and that the only way multiculturalism ends is with race war. He's not a stupid man, and he can be convinced. We are both narcissists, and I realize, now, that my path to the redpill was paved with anons playing on my ego. I just need to play on his biases.

You should point out that Assad hasn't lasted this long by being a complete idiot. Anyone in his position would need to be exceptionally clever to survive this long.

The rabbi from Trump's inauguration was the source of that.

Checked. When I pointed out the sheer stupidity, he responded the bit about Obama diplomacy, that they think they can get away with anything.

Honestly, I don't care, I have a bunch of Syrianiggers living in the apartment above me and they're fucking savages.

They're talking at shouting levels, always shouting wildly, blasting their fucking jihad music and there are 10 fellow camelfuckers in the apartment sometimes.

All muslims must be nuked!

They've already thought about it. If you can stomach the smell, move to a walk-up in a Jewish neighborhood. It should be nice and far upwind of the inevitable.

Can this be attributed to meme magic?

bump

Always prioritize Jews over Syrians

The chemical weapons narrative doesn't work anymore so now they are trying the holocaust narrative.