WB Screwed Justice League & are Blaming Zack Snyder

This is the most well explained summary of why I care so much about Zack Snyder and his version of DCEU
Explains from Watchmen to Green Lantern to Zack's vision for Man of Steel.
hooktube.com/watch?v=2nlaRN9N8bI
Seriously please watch this

if you actually went out into the real world you'd realise normal people have lisps all the time. And if this guy's almost inaudible lisp qualifies it's literally 1 in 4 people.

No, summarize

We don’t care buddy.

except he didn't, he was just doing his job. Warner Bros were the ones giving the orders. All Zack did was do his job.

Who gives a shit its comic book crap. You dont see WB messing up HP because it isn't comic book shit

more like because it's an untouchable "nerd culture" icon. The last 3 Harry Potters were absolute trash.

No they weren't they were absolute kino you dumb polack

The last books were shit and the movies were much better.

dumb emmafag strikes again

Jeez wiz I wonder how these next 30 capeshit films are gonna be

Dumb nigger strikes again

Go back

Go molest your daughter.

You make less sense every time you post

We know who you are.

I think you're a dumb nigger

Once Disney gets X-Men back, they should hire Zack Synder and let him make some of the darker stories from there. His tone and style would fit quite well.

did they ever have it in the first place? I guess I'm not fundamentally opposed to Disney films so if they hire Snyder it'll probably be great, but at the same time Disney's infinite growth the last 10 years is scary when thinking about the future of the film industry