Private Holla Forums server - TBC

Holla Forums tbc server up, lets do some dunjins people! —- Write to this email with your accname/pass :

[email protected]/* */

– set realmlist to:
infinity-v.ddns.net

KARAZHAN SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

wow-one.com/database/?item=28370
infinity-v.ddns.net/
krautchan.net/int/thread-35596237.html
mediafire.com/download/5x04jckc7vfhw1l/Recount.zip
bugzilla.org/
trac.edgewall.org/
bestpractical.com/rt-and-rtir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue-tracking_systems
rsdb.org/races
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I'll suck your dick and make you go WOW before you know it.

nerd

into the trash

This is interesting.
But you need at least tell us version of a game.

fuck it

The game is fun because of high population.
either make the server public or don't do it at all
that last fucking thing anyone wants is to play exclusively with you bunch of autistic fags

this,
make the serv public or something

server is 2.4.3 TBC

We already have a bunch of people creating accounts, we have 13 total players
Also, I would make the server public but I'll wait till i got bugfixes and a proper server setup.

lemme in you nerd, I sent the email

its down you nerd i need to level my proud african american

Choose horde faction to avoid shame, when you make a new char

Need 4 more people for kara!
GET IN

A server with dedicated, autistic, bugtesters.

Finally.

Why do you always name the guild some autistic shit meme? Grow the fuck up already.

Who cares?

Servers up, did some bugfixes. Totems are right faction now. Dragonmaw peons works

the only things on the horde worth fapping to are goblins and blood elves.

shit taste tbh

you cant just put kawaii pigtails on an actual pig and get a cute girl out of it

Do you have even a single fact to back that claim up?

How do these private servers work anyways? I bought WoW and TBC years ago. I couldn't tell you what my account name was anymore, and it's probably lost for good, but were I to have it, do you still have to pay the monthly fee for private servers?

That's a pretty weak bait to be honest, won't even search for a proper bait.jpg

nah.

But seriously though, does blizzard get a single dime out of playing on private servers? I've refuse to give them a single cent after the trainwreck that was Starcraft II.

They're completely free. You create a new account for each server you play on.

Here's a 2.4.3 game client if you want to try one: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d9e48b11dc47dd46e40c28521008c8843222bb25&dn=World+of+Warcraft+-+2.4.3+TBC+Ready.&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

You need to edit realmlist.wtf to point to the server you want to connect to, so in this case it should say 'set realmlist infinity-v.ddns.net'. Only use wow.exe to start the game, never Launcher.exe. Launcher.exe checks for updates which you obviously don't want if you want to play a TBC server.

I'll bite in case you're really just a dummy
So I figure how WoW works is that the client connects to a server off in wherever the server is located and feeds you back information about player placement, mobs, your character, etc. It checks your info on login to match your client to your data
Private servers are the same concept except instead of connecting to blizzard's servers, you connect to some guy's server. its the "private" in the name. new account, new character etc

rip peon train, only in dreams now

god dammit, Holla Forums ate my screenshot

ur a retard

Main complaint is the gear vendors. There's no need to raid or do anything in the game if you can just pull T6 out of your ass.

Not to mention it grossly overpowers you for anything that isn't Sunwell raiding.

You know, I was gonna do a long explanation, but I'll just accept that I'm a dumbass who's never worked with private servers outside of Risk of Rain and a cracked copy of Halo.

Maybe I'll drive up to the college and leech it off the guest wifi.

Just to clear things up with the server so far..

There are currently gear vendors who sell normal dungeon gear, the aim was to dungeon our way to raids and so on..

When we finally get some server fixes and things start to look good with pop, we open it to public and remove gear vendors (Depending on the situation, make it blizzlike or otherwise custom content with new bgs etc.)

they are giving pre dungeon gear I believe just so we can get started on the dungeons and such

its literally Dungeon3 set you stupid cunt, how can you shitpost about vendors when you didnt even see whats inside them

hardware? And is it instant 70?

for right now, it's insta 70 for bug testing purposes

Do you actually do any bugfixing yourself? And if so, what core do you use? Oregoncore?

Yes I do, the core is MaNGOS with ACID and ScriptDev2

Not the guy making the server but someone who could answer questions

we had that faggot who claimed to want to script for vanilla back in the nost threads, wonder where that whiny sack of shit is, we could use him for fixing up the vanilla content

Hmm, I might get in to do a bit of bug hunting. Are any bugs ok or do you look for specific content?

Also, will the fixed bugs be going upstream as well?

we did it reddit

So how long does it take to create an account?

Instant if i check the mail at the same time

How fast is instant since I still cant connect?
And realmlist is set.

Did you send a mail? if so whats the username?

ccb9cockli

It went to spam, sorry.. Making it now

RAID READY

SHIIIIT. Its down?

the horse is slain
currently wiping on trash

Horseman is kil

Server is online -

Hotfixes*

Ritual of souls - Now spawns properly
Illidari Shadowstalker (Several stealth mobs) - No longer flying
Midsummer celebrant - No longer hostile
Attumen the Huntsman - No longer friendly in second phase
City of Light(Quest) - Quickfix

Have you already made my account ?
name was huge.

Server down right now.

Ok, when will it be up again ?

8h may be.

Witch time ?
GTM ?

In 8 hours I mean.

Ok, thanks

Yes I've made it.

SERVER IS UP

log on you cunts I wanna raid

Grandmaster vopil giving us a hard time, need more for karazhan

We won by making friends with the raid boss
peace and love :^)

1 button rotation, grind and grind and empty location without anything in them was the greatest thing ever.

vanilla huh? Where half the specs are not viable in PvP or PvE where itemisation is beyond horrible and where you need 40 people just to do easy shit like MC and get basic tier gear

Never played WOW is it worth getting into as someone new or should only vet's play.

Modern WoW is terrible.
If you want to play do it on an private server with an older version like this one.

I'll give it a try if I could figure out how this works.I get the joining the server but the game has always intimidated me from its looks.

Around how long does it take to be "put in the system"?

it would take you atleast 1 month before you figure everything out

Wait wut

You expect to jump into game and learn everything in 1 day like its CoD or CS:GO?

No of course not, thought you meant like to start playing and shit. I know i'm not going to learn it in a day.
Are you okay?

make account and join

So I just sent an email is the GM on currently?

My craving for the real tbc experience is getting intense, and I was told the next good tbc server is gonna open in 2017 Q1.

Is this server any good? Where do you usually start when you get into it? How much money do you get?

can I play b-e pally?

We're more or less just bug testing at this point, we need people to bug test and we need people to help with bug fixing

from the way shit works it seems horde will have it's shit fixed first

12 players - top online. Only us. Is this answers it?

Sent you an email OP.

dling torrent right now

Well, started wolk server. I am not op.

wrath is where shit got stale not to mention it watered crap down

Well, we have bc server and vanilla is lame as fuck.

I know we have a TBC server

This thread is about said server

gonna bug hunt later tonight

OP is the server up?

When I try to connect, it's just stuck on "CONNECTING".

did you approve my account? Sent you few hours ago

I have limited space left on my hard drive, how big is this game?

I have it somewhere around 9gb, give or take. I installed mine directly from ancient cds, but it should be the same unless some clowns pakced garbage into that torrent.
2007 MMO isn't gonna be crazy large by today's standards

Must have been something wrong on my side then, it filled up my harddrive in about 20 minutes. I will try again later, probably will clear up space and get a better torrent client. Scurv still has their recommendation lists. I was using transmission which is what my linux had as a default

Well, its either me or arcemu with ArcDB is working like shit and require A LOT of work.

eventually we'll have to debug alliance

I'm sorry you have shit taste.

Goblins I sort of understand, but belfs are just crack whores. You need to get some taste. That said the horde was never meant to be sexy, cute perhaps but not attractive

Server is up

Server is up

sent an email

this might be a cool as fugg server

i wish you started at 60 though and we went through outlands

that is the best way to check for bugs

is there an XP buff or anything? normally i hate that kind of thing but if it's literally just us playing i can see leveling instantly turning into an insanely boring slog

there's instant 70, testing bugs and shit

insta 70 for bug testing like said

when/if the server goes public all the gear vendors and shit at the starting zones will disappear

I'm presuming server is offline at the moment?

yea went down 20 mins ago for some reason

If that was the case.

They failed miserably.

That's not how they look in game.

I just started playing on Kronos again. Is it worthy bothering with this TBC server with you autists?

Its hardly much of an investment if you already have it downloaded, you are just simply an edited .wtf file away from pure autism.

Doesn't matter, they're still cute enough.

Kronos is Vanilla, this is TBC

Also remember if you think yo u see a bug, send a support ticket so shit gets fixed

Is anyone else unable to connect to the server? I got my account info created but when I try to log in it gets stuck at the connecting phase.

Server is not up 24/7.

Server is still migrating

What?

Damn so no late night stuff?

Migration complete,
come test latency and shit

GET IN

@Default or @Goon

Add wow-one.com/database/?item=28370 to priest and druid vendor when you are online

think there is resto druid idol there but i will check vendor just in case

It was fun camping you and your shit guild kid.

Stay salty, Tyrannis.

Salty about what exactly? Making onabara lose his mind again was fun.

ona you need to calm down before you kill your own guild again.

Fuck off back to the cuckshed, Anthony Burch.
Go smoke dude weed lmao with your faggot poz furry friends.

Pathetic. I am Onabarra you filthy cuckchanner.

Wait im anthony burch now? Anymore shit memes you want to throw out?

This entire site is comprised of cuckchanners you fucking retard.

Says the nigger who begged us to join his shitty guild.

Tyrannis, go back to fucking your cousins or whatever you do when not being extremely autistic when it comes to chans on private server WoW.

I didn't beg you. And a lot of you did and it was more successful that .

I'm a Holla Forumsack. I go here for politics.

But for videogames? I go from here and there because they have generals.

Deal with it kike.

Oh im the autistic one? You're the ones losing their shit because I dare post somewhere other than this dead thread.

Grow up. People can talk to other people about video games if they want to kiddo.

stay mad tyrannis, I'm sure another wrath server will open up and then you and all your friends can shill to try to run the 8ch guild

Yeah just like I did on vengeance.

You guys are fucking pathetic. It's like you actually believe people give a shit that you exist.

Will he make it to 10? Only time will tell.

Numbers are increasing, including your asspain.

Shut the fuck up and lets do Kara.

Since we've got people in different timezones obviously. It would be gud to have a time for raid or the like, which times are good for you fags?

SERVER UPDATE

Holla Forumss' own TBC server now has a website,

Create an account on:
infinity-v.ddns.net/

And set realmlist to:
infinity-v.ddns.net

(checked)
Where is the server located? I can't be assed to play with the lag that a US server would entail

server is in EU

True patricians see the beauty in each of the races. :^)

thus the point of bug testing

you thought this server is just a closed Holla Forums thing?

there's talks of making this hsit public when we finish fixing shit

Weapon Skills aren't working for you? I was on my Shaman, and thought I'd do a quick burst on a level 66 Clefhoof only to realize my newly learned axes were in fact, not up to par.

And it's a bugtest server before anything big happens, though there's a few of us dreamers that would like to see it populated in the end so we can finally have a server devoid of a cucked up administration.

I want to save this image because it's utterly fucking ridiculous

but what the fuck will I do with it? when can I ever use something like that

It is provedly useful when you are asking people if they have a single fact to back up their opinions

Works perfectly, don't know what you're talking about

krautchan.net/int/thread-35596237.html

Karazhan raid tonight goys
22:00 GMT+1
Lets get some memes going

I AM RAID READY

i found this thread on kc before i found it on 8ch

i never even played wow

One fucking heal left for raid.

for those on when no one else is run around the world doing quests, see whats broken, leave default and the others bug reports

For anyone that wants recount here be link mediafire.com/download/5x04jckc7vfhw1l/Recount.zip

Why.

server ded?

Well if its not ded, I can't connect
oronak

Come back server, I wanna wipe on trash again !

its down but hopefully not for long

checking

its down but hopefully not for long

checking

you pavement apes better get omen and DBM/BW

Sorry for that, something overwrote my privileges on the server, weird

i think it's live again

SERVER BACK NIGGAS PLS DONT LET US WIPE ON TRASH ALONE

Good raid and nice shield Ainz.

I'm quite surprise how things turn out with the run. Though I'm begging to think we got too many tanks (and mele dps) so having spare alt as healers or dps could be something.
Would Gruul's Lair be doable if we get 25 people?

We need a portal to the vendor area set up or something, gearing alts is a pain. Also, on the Alliance side, the Deeprun Tram doesn't work.

There's also no Ally-side gear vendor rip

I would like in the far future for there to be like faction switching things.
Would love to play as a dorf

Alliance comes later or if we can gather enough people run it simultaneously

we'd also need to eventually debug AV

Sent an email in.
I probably won't raid with you dorks unless you absolutely need me, but I'll run around doing quests and bugfixing shit.

OP have you considered setting up a Bug tracker so we can write ticket when we fouond a bug instead of waiting for someone that can handle it ?

If you don't know any a bit of reserch gave me bugzilla.org/
trac.edgewall.org/
bestpractical.com/rt-and-rtir

You could also check this page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue-tracking_systems

Or maybe using the github issue tracker, could be enough.

Mobs where surely scalled to nerf version of Kara since this is 2.4.3 wow.

Also i think i will gear up a warlock and a Resto druid for some flexibility for next raids.

^what he said

Sent you an email, let's give this a go.

Is engineering working?

Please use the website I've provided for the server:
infinity-v.ddns.net/
for your account creation. The email has been abandoned

I will try to setup some sort of bugtracker today, don't expect instant progression and testing/fixing. I can only manage one keyboard at a time niggers

Waste of time. Just look for a better build of server most of bugs was fixed years ago and you just inventing bicycle.

problem with your train of thought is that most private servers take everything with them, sometimes for the shittiest excuses

there hasn't been a massive return to the repo for mangos from any major PS in over 7+ years or so

Main rep is not the only one. People been fixing this shit for how many years?

and how many make their fixes publicly available?

hint: you can count the number on one hand

And you only need one.

I'm willing to do some autismcheck on the Paladin trees to see which talents work and which doesn't. I only need you to fix the bug on the training dummy, because it locks you in combat forever and regaining mana in combat is a bitch.

I feel like horde should have never gotten paladins.
But maybe just make it so that undeads could only be deathknights and alliance get another unique class. Kinda like how Shadow priests are a thing because of the undead.

Or atleast make a mana burning class or something for the bloodelves. Carrying shields and throwing glaives and just silencing shit.

A dwarf only guild would be brilliant, I never actually focused on an alliance character before.

Play dota or something.

we tried one on vengance, we pissed off every elf, gnome and draenai

I am trying to get away from that game

Yeah, I sadly missed out on that. I never got to play a paladin before so I am kinda curios how they are.

How old are you?

kek

it's so true, especially during vanilla.

only decent players in the entire game were dwarves anyway.

News time: I'll be gone the next 3 weeks time, the server will be closed during that time sadly.
But I will bring a laptop with me so I can fix scripts and deal with the most of the buglist.
The server cannot be remotely monitized from my location,
therefore if it crashes I wont be able to handle it.
The server will be up again at the date: 4'th of august.

Thoughts: We will steadily go towards a progressive realm, and reduce the gear to 70 greens to make dungeons more attractive (Since people are standing about raiding for raids, not having anything to do) After the initial critical bugs are dealt with, the server will open for a hopefully blizzlike realm. (The testers will keep a level 70 char)

This is still ideas only

Default we should be testing raids with high tier shit, the biggest problem is testing shit like AV

You need a pr team here let me rewrite that for you;

Greetings players, CONGRATULATIONS! we have passed the ALPHA testing phase! And due to your diligence in finding bugs we will be able to take the server down for a number of weeks (You can thanks us later when ALL of the bugs are fixed). Our capable staff are creating an exclusive CLOSED BETA that will be free to all paid subscribers estimated to release at 12pm* PTSD* time* on* the* 4th* of* August*.

We have many exciting prospects for the server such as; downgrading to upgrade for a more realistic visceral and engaging experience which will then rollout to a full OPEN BETA BLIZZLIKE SERVER EXPERIENCE(legacy players will keep their hard earned levels!)! So cant wait to see you there! Oh and dont forget FOR THE HORDE XD !

This is still beta only and is subject to change based on circumstances out of the realm of human control

You can thank me later for the master craftsman and grand wizard I am. As an aside ive kept tabs on everyone that use my ports and will be expecting payment in the future(with interest)

This is the stupidest feedback I have ever read

RIP.

By the way, I hear a lot of discussion on the bug tracker and stuff, but no actual place we can add all bugs we've found so far. Maybe it's useless(since we'll be doing a downgrade to 2.0 and that's going to break more stuff), but should we make a google doc with the bugs we found so far? We could direct OP's(and out autistic beta testers) efforts more easily that way.

Also it would avoid spamming the OP with over 9000 tickets on the same issue.

the thing is with better gear the survivability goes up meaning testing goes smoother

also that message is too flowery, you can get it across with less wording

Thank god for rsdb.org/races