Street Fighter was a mediocre sale

SO WHY THE FUCK IS OUTBREAK DEAD.

bundle the first two with 4 new maps and call it Outbreak HD on consoles and PC, they already make a killing from monhun so why not shit this out?

Because you want that, and capcom hates you

Pretty much this.
Join the club.

because Outbreak isn't reactioncam youtuber bait so it wouldn't mesh well with 7.

I heard that platinum is pairing up with capcom, so maybe okami 2 or dmcxbayonetta.

Didn't they also cut the Disc 2 of Rival Schools on the PSX out of lazyness, the disc that had a full VN/Adventure game mode?.

lol no. It only sells that well in Japan. The last game was the first one to break 1 million in the west and they had to combine Europe and America to get that number.
Compare that to Japan, where it sold nearly twice that in the first two days

and theres an even bigger marketing push this time with an even bigger established audience.

They have literally nothing left to push for 2016 thats not a niche 250k or less sales ip.

Yes, it was called school mode and was something like friendship simulator where you could befriend a fighter, buy him gifts, flesh out their characters, unlock costumes and shit.

I sincerely believe that Capcom's biggest innovation in the field of gaming has been their legendary blue-balling mastery. All of the fantastic games they made were part of the long con, establishing a loyal, invested, large audience with amazing IPs and then beginning the blue-balls train. MM Legends 3 notoriously cancelled despite wide support, not to mention the steady stream of shitty MM games, DmC Fuck You literally tells devoted cuhrayzee fans, after a decade of being fans, to go fuck ourselves, Resi Evil 6 shitting on fans, etc etc. It's like they get off by fucking with their old fans.

This shit still baffles me honestly. At this point they're barely making it any better. It's the same fucking game with changed bosses and areas.
It's like paying for the annual call of duty.

what the fuck

Mon Hun created a genre that didn't really exist at the time. So of course it'll dominate. Digimon would have to if the devs didn't massively fuck up western interest.

Exactly. It's a decade later.

Would it really be that hard for them to switch Lost Planet 2 from GFWL to Steamworks? That's all I ask, I don't even need a new game, just one that fucking works.

I'd like some of what you're smoking, but I know it's not healthy for you either.

I've been waiting for that for years. PS3 version is fucking dead and all the twelve people still do online is play episode 1 on easy

They're milking it hard. YET THEY DIDN'T MADE A GAME FOR PS360 WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE MORONS THAT WOULD HAVE MADE A TON OF DOSH

I just fucking hate playing on a 3DS, it's dogshit

outbreak HD would be amazing
I never got to enjoy the game online in it's prime
(yes I know there is that outbreak online project, havent bothered setting it up yet)

:(

Capcom, destroyer of dreams.