Webm thread

no edition

Whoa, which episode is that? Wait, season 3 is out, isn't it?

It's a movie Dofus - Book I: Julith (2016)

Where does it take place in the chronology? After the Wakfu OVA?

noice job, this way you should treat criminals

what's the context for the first one?

Correct, only thing the monkeys get right. Also, nice.

No clue

What movie is that?

isn't that A-team?

Holy shit this is amazing with that file name!
Can i have the movie title?

Yeah it is.

Go home, my waifu, you're drunk.

am I blind or did he miss all six shots

No, you're just some retarded tripfaggot who expects to be able to see two 7mm holes in some cardboard targets with a not-so-bright background on a 480p video.
Now fuck off and never come back.

You are fucking retarded.

What the fuck happened in the first webm?

Some nigga tried to rob a bank, I don't think it needs to be elaborated on.

Video Games

Boy Tekken sure got wacky since I played it last

Looks like some of them have vz. 58

You misspelled nigger, faggot.

Okay, so why do people get mad when you call black people apes again?

I miss watching shit like this on AP

Is he /k/?

I doubt it

He's incapable of enjoying barrel cooked bacon due to religious constraints so definitely no.

That remake was fucking garbage.

I know I fucking hate Spike Lee that fucking nigger. You don't make a remake of a movie that is like 10 years old.

The webm is btw OC, unfortunately I made Oh-dae su's moustache too thick.

How knows what's the true ending. I always believe this is.

no webm on mobile

smh fam

Well they could never do justice to that iconic fight scene that was just ONE FUCKING TAKE

someday i'll find the music behind this.

If I recall correctly, someone tried to raid a police station.

MONKEY NANDAYO

Yeah, must be weird being a fucking entry level normalfag, huh?

Any polish want to translate the sniper.webm?

they're the same voice actor user

Actually wait I think I got the main part here: "And now Bartek will show us how to fuck with a sniper"

? Can anyone confirm that for me?

I play video games as my primary hobby, so yeah. At least I don't watch moeshit all day like /a/.

I know.

You say that as if it is a good thing.

ok

Which is probably the best actor for Deadpool.

Kirby's Dream Course on the SNES.
It's breddy gud.

I found this when looking this up.
It's Detroit so i'm not surprised.

This is actually pretty fucking impressive.

I wonder what's on the guy's mind as he's on the ground, bleeding to death.

Which guy ? The assailant on the left one is probably too high on adrenaline to really be thinking hard about anything, the defendant was probably thinking about shooting the guy again while shitting himself due to dying, the two assailant on the right one probably wondered what the fuck just happened.

I GOT BOSE YOU FUCKER THAT SHOT ME ACROSS THE ROOM!

Thanks user, you're the best.

Any time. Kirby games have a very distinctive sound to them, as does the SNES.

Where's that from?

Marvel disk wars: the avengers. Specifically, episode 27. It's actually kind of neat except for the discount power ranger thing.

Probably one of the best fight scene I ever saw, fuck The Raid srsly.

And now Bartek will show us how to infuriate a sniper.
Before that, he asks for silence.
"Fuck with" would be an inaccurate lel translation. It's an understatement.

context?

The raid was pretty good. Old Boy was more realistic when it came to an actual fight instead of all these guys knowing all these moves and counters like they have done them for hundreds of years. But the Mad Dog fight scenes are probably the best. That dude should of won some martial arts oscar.

Post the real one.

GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING GOT ME YOU ASS

please don't I fucking ate like 10 minutes ago
I don't need more fucking Joey.

here, have a meme.

Alternative title: Holla Forums kidnaps /k/.

i can't wait for 0 so i can finally really play as goro

Majima's great, but Shinada's taken over the spot as my favorite character, as soon as he said "quit writing my life story," and him being the underdog in both gameplay and in the story helped as well, but I suspect he'll go the way of Tanimura in 6

A tranny fucker got his guns taken away.

You're correct.

It's after the Dofus series, so if you haven't watched it, go do it.

I don't think so, maybe. Tanimura couldn't come back mostly because he had a big actor behind him. Tanimura just has a VA.

There's a thread on /cow/ that explains it better than I could.

You spelled it wrong.

posting fresh 'mms

videogames?

Who's the person that makes these?

Any source on the second one?

Why does the cosplayer look better than the character? Is blizzard that garbage at design?

Third one, sorry.

You gonna link to the thread?

To think those devs went on to make the fantastic Mighty No. 9.

Go to the Anthony Cumia thread on /cow/ you dense fuck.

naw spoonfeed me shithead

May be the most retarded question you'll ever hear asked but what's the name of the song playing?

Ignoring the fact that it's a YTP, this song speaks to me on an emotional level.

how about you feed yourself a bullet, dick cheese.

Someone should remake this now that the entire song is out.

holy lel, i never watched this when it came out

when he started playing the jace clips as if they were real, omg my sides were no where to be found, wew i got real good laugh out of that

jace is a fucking legend man

Remember Ani-Monday, user?

these are fucking wonderful

Anyone happen to have the second half of that fight as a webm do you? I remember seeing it in an earlier thread but I forgot to download it from there

I actually want a full song of the last half now.

kek

shinada was definitely a lot better than i was expecting, but his gameplay needs to be tweaked since his damage was pitiful compared to the rest of the cast

Syfy and MTV, SJW panderers.

Is it on syfy because it's a work of fiction?

The character must be fat and potatofaced because that's what the targetted audience wants.

Note the use of "targetted" instead of "target".

Amazing digits!

Not so bad your self.

wait what the fuck happened to the filename

what a waste

shit, what's the original of that heavily distorted song, i can't quite remember and it's gonna drive me nuts

also nice dubs

Heres the original video, thats the best I can do.

Ennio Marricone - Chi Mai, not sure if spellinh is correct.

thanks, i knew it sounded like a marricone tune

Imagine drawing this kids face exactly as it appears. Everyone would call it a racist caricature. Then you could show them that they just called an actual black persons real face racist.

Classic webm coming through.

Forgot the spoiler images the first time around.

the modern world desperately needs Hitlers eugenics program back.

I have no idea what that is but it looks fucking awesome.

Dofus I do believe

Fuck, that caught me off-guard.

If this is an actual thing, I need to know. I need a Sylvie for the pancakes.

I wouldn't mind Rich, if he didn't force that fake fucking laugh at the top of his lungs like a god damn autist when he's on HITB/BOTW. And people like to say "that's not a fake laugh, for real!" but it sounds consistently rehearsed, there's NO fucking gravitas or authenticity to that "laugh" it's fake. He does it for "comedic effect," and it's the fucking worst thing about the show.

I wouldn't mind him so much if it weren't for that fucking ear drum shattering forced "laugh." Because I've heard him ACTUALLY laugh on the show, and it doesn't sound like that.

I was expecting the goat to suck him off before he left.

I laugh like that, some ppl just have an insanely odd high pitched laugh when laughing

Considering how low my voice is its an odd way to develop a laugh

I love RLM but I have to agree with you. Forced laugh can be funny sometimes (see Jay in .webm related) but Rich over does it.

The state of ketchup?

Sometimes you just gotta kek at shit

Exactly where it belongs, on the science fiction channel.

How MGS 5 get away with this? Even Postal 2 won't let you do that.

My nigger. I tried converting this a while ago but it's a shame the low bitrate (which you have to use due to the lenght) looks kinda bad when there's too much shit happening. I'm still glad someone else knows about this though.

I didn't make the webm, but apparently this is the best that can be done according to whoever made it.

It seemed like they went thru a few versions to get it as it is now.

It's not just a YPT. It's a YTPMV.

god damn that show was so good

vgtg. Still happy I got to play in that followed by the warframe train.

What is this show, I must watch

That song has been stuck in my head for days. You know the name by chance?

It's in the file name.

Modern Talking - Brother Louie

I got all the wrestlers. Any requests?

Just saying, but why the fuck would anyone assume that filename was the show's name, it doesn't even sound like a title. So chill out.

What a waste of talent.

Maybe anyone watched the webm it was in reply to?
Maybe anyone could fucking google it?

You can fuck off, I wasn't even asking you in the first place.

No. The original question wasn't to him.

Not really. From what I can tell Yoshinori Kawano, the director for Mega Man Legends and Mega Man Zero, is a big contributor to how those games turned out, and he didn't work on Mighty Number 9. Far as I know in general, they didn't share much staff otherwise as well.

Do I even need to say it?

There's no reason not to say it.

imagine a subway level in a video game where the levels music is being played by these guys.

When you said "subway level," I thought of a sandwich shop because of that stupid fucking series of jpgs people post. God damnit, Holla Forums, you've ruined the word subway for me.

voiced stuff normally goes into the trash.

Doesn't help that the song used there is completely in the wrong setting. i doubt the person/people involved had even played the game.

Took me 20+ tries to get the size and bitrate as high as possible while keeping some level of quality

And also made the FLCL ones ;D

man, gook deadpool sounds a lot better than the regular one

But you know how it goes, every video is different and requires multiple passes/revisions in order to make it look acceptable depending upon the video's complexity

Like all the flat shading makes video like this easy to keep quality very high

Sauce?

The guy that's gonna be shot does video game voice overs. B.J. from NuWolfenstein, and Alex from Spider Hill: Homecoming. To Name a few.

I was kind of expecting the letter to say "see you later losah!" or "fuck you" and Donte to appear.

9/10 would smash

Nah I only do meme's if requested

Dodged a bullet there.

I absolutely love all the shit you can do in RCT

why is that significant?

It's not. Just better that you didn't give him any nicknames. Otherwise he might turn his killbots on you.

Scoots is a cute name

I'm so glad I didn't watch this.

Not only is he a full nigger, but he looks legitimately like a god damn ape, they chose the most inhuman looking nigger they could find. "Let's have our billion dollar franchise headed by a guy who looks like he just evolved from ape."

Unbelievable.
Also;
Now I want to play NFS: Underground.

You believe they blocked the best quality version of this on youtube in the U.S.

fucking music exes

Nice nicknames are a form of social inclusion, social inclusion decreases the likelihood of people engaging in behaviors that are openly antisocial.

What the fuck do these cucks think is involved when a game is called GOD OF WAR?

Bulma would have been a good character if it weren't for DBZ fucking her up and then making her Vegeta's cock sleeve. She spends all of DB growing and developing as a character, and then Toriyama throws it out the fucking window and reverts her back to just the way she was before DB started.

Fucking embarrassment to the entire country.

What terrible, terrible person designed this action sequence? In any context or film, this is pure shit, completely anti-climatic.

Mary-sue makes the entire cast redundant anyway. She's like Han, Chewie, Luke, and Leia all rolled into one.

People love to defend that scene, "well I mean hurr durr he was wounded, so-" – THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN HER POWERS.

Well it seems guns work with magic in this anime.

I would have wrote it that they get their asses kicked and then Chewie shows up in the Falcon to blast him and save them.

Where the hell do they go from here? Their big bad has been unmasked to show a dweeb and already got his ass handed to him by a fucking total novice.

He even got tagged by the blooper black trooper. Not to mention how the fuck he even got shot in the first place when the fucking nigger stopped a blast IN THE DARK, from a motherfucking he didn't even know was there.

Now all of a sudden Chewie can fucking hit him from a kilometer away. What a load of shit.

Not to mention fucking Leia disregarding Chewie like he's a fucking leper with aids after his return with the death of Han. All so she can embrace a girl she has never met. Which only lends more legitimacy to the fact that Marysue is Luke's daughter.

I KNOW, RIGHT???

To think I used to like that show.
This just makes me feel fucking sick.

I fucking hate it when they pull that shit. There's movies with much more entertaining action sequences than these. The teahouse shootout from Hard Boiled comes to mind. Must find a webm of it.

This isn't very accurate of them, indeed, unless she felt like reloading before going empty, which is unlikely.

Fucking glad I didn't watch that movie.

Meh I was never heavily invested in SW. What shits me is people jerking it off while disregarding everything that was wrong with it.

No idea. I found it in a webm thread, same as you.

WHAT'S WITH THE STUPID ASMR SOUNDS THIS DUDE IS MAKING

Movie was shit, but in hindsight its far better than 1-3 is

It gets better…

Me neither, never interested in SW, despite everyone except my parents to shill me to watch every episodes, because "muh geek culture" or "that's cult classic, you dork".
It's just that this action sequence was so shitty, Dindu could fought back, prove that he wasn't worthless, made the combat longer, pull some nice moves here and there. NO, kill the foe with Mary sue and one laser shot outta nowhere.
You could have put a "go fuck yourself" or a 2007 meme right before the laser shot that I would have been more entertained. I am so fucking mad, you don't put that shit in a movie, you just don't, this is an outrage, this is heresy.

I didn't listen to a thing that the gook said, couldn't tell if it was a MTF tranny or an actual girl because no tits, all I know is I'd like to drop a load of cum on their face just to see the look of contempt and anger it would create.

Requesting webm of embedded.

Yeah SW has always had shit fight choreography Darth Maul fight being the one exception I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

Even in the trailer for that shitty new femwarrior Sw garbage they have the stormtroopers that are wielding rifles standing around waiting to be hit by a guy with a stick.

No penis…not right now, why do you always do this…

DB

DBZ

GT

They've really been going for broke lately…

This is what immediately came to my mind listening to that.

Not canon, it doesn't even exist, Toriyama made sure to bury that pile of shit under 500 feet of concrete when he was making both DBO and DBS.

I was more into gun fights anyway. I mentioned Hard Boiled (1992) because I think the action scenes were better filmed.
vid related. This is the kind of shootout you expect in the end of a movie, but it's almost at the start of the movie.

I wish Rave Master got the same popularity that Fairy Tail did.

Never did get into Fairy Tail but that's a nice bit of music.

Embedded is another neat one by that group.

These are Touhou songs just so you know

Oh, well in that case…

Do you have any idea on what this is? I have it saved already, but I'd like to know the source and what the fuck is going on if at all possible.

Just the Alacrity daemon when she was trying to fix HW's shit. Nothing special.

fuck, meant to answer

Ever played this fight? The music and the setting make it all the better.

Probably my favorite final stage boss in Touhou.

And as a parting gift, I leave best girl, you assholes kept me up much later than I should be up.

GG no re

lol they praised Prey replacing a First Nation character with a fucking Chinese guy without realizing their own hypocrisy.

Cucks indeed.

… Son of a bitch

I never made that connection. It fits too well.

if youre 6

Death will be sweet so I don't have to put up with this shit anymore

I need to find that episode of the simpsons where Doctor Hibbert says he doesn't give a fuck really what ppl want to be called

Let me clarify

This has happened in just my lifetime so far

"We'll call you indians"

"Don't call us indians its disrespectful, call us native americans"

"Ok, you're native americans"

*5 years later*

"Don't call us native american's its disrespectrul, call us metis"

"Ok, you're metis"

*5 years later*

"Don't call us metis its disrespectful, call us first nations"

"Ok, you're first nations"

Now to wait another 5 years till they bitch about what they want to be called next

Where is this from? Also I've heard the song before but can't remember who the artist is. Perturbator?

Look dude, we don't call each other that shit. They're the ones who keep coming up with new stupid names for us, that or uppity Rez Rats who want to make themselves feel important by acting as "cultural guardians" while fucking some Mexican with links to the Latin Kings and letting them raid Rez for young recruits.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around "people of color".

…like…aren't you just calling me "colored" and wasn't that supposed to be offensive by your own fucked up logic.

You being SJW fuckwits, not you meaning YOU kind user.

Yo skin, what the fuck is a "metis"?

Yeah don't say First Nation. Injuns did not have any concept of a nation or land ownership.

Cool World.

Is the music in it too?

From what I can barely recall from the grade whatever class I learned about them from, they were apparently French/Native mutts that lived along a river. Considered natives by Canada, according to the internet.

Its just another name for indian's

They love Louis Riel like a god

That's actually super not true, "Nations" existed long before white people showed up and we were happily killing each other from crossing borders way before the Mayflower ever clunked over here. That's just socjus propaganda they like to use to make us seem mystical or some shit.

Nope, they use "The Devil Does Drugs" by My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult so…sorry, can't track down the song.

…k

Sounds like some dumb shit.

Have some tits for the help.

the song is from the artist Dance with the dead, If i guess with the webm name. Don't know the song though.

I'd guess it's someone getting rid of old or improperly stored gunpowder, possibly in sewers or a well.
Looks similar to a methane extraction facility going ablaze, but with that kind of intensity, there's certainly an oxidizer involved beyond just atmospheric oxygen.

Europeans during the stone age settled in North America up to ten thousand years before the indians did. They aren't even the first.

There you go

I know, they are called Solutreans. They were red haired Celtics. The stone knives found in Solutrean graves in America are 100% identical to the stone knives found in Celtic graves in Ireland and Spain.

And I mean identical, all the way up to the symbolic engravings on the knives.

Mr White gets into his own product

have some anime

my grandmother was watching the syfy channel with me and asked what the fuck was wrong with that guy, didn't even notice he was trying to pretend he's a woman

Anthony Cumia's literally retarded friend and fan of the show Bobo got drunk and barfed all over his new carpet. Ant was drunk too and gave him a tune-up.

Bobo's still a fan of the show and Ant admits he was waaay too drunk. This was like 5 years ago or more at this point, though.

WE WUZ INJUNS

You're an idiot. WE WUZ KANGZ is an accurate joke since negroes literally were not Egyptian kings.

However, it's a historical fact that European Solutreans were the first humans ever on the American continent. They were there about 20 000 years before the injuns (who are actually Asian) came over the Bering Strait from Siberia.

There is plenty of historical research about this, educate yourself my nigger. Solutrean mummies have been found in America, their belongings, their weaponry, even cave paintings.

nobody cares Holla Forums

But that's wrong, most people do care, Holla Forums. Most people do care about historical accuracy.
Pic related, it's you.

I care, this seems interesting

nah, history is gay and youre gay. youre literally being a nigger by bringing shit like that up. none of this matters any more

Thanks for proving my point. You're the average leftist. History is important, and it will always matter. Knowing your peoples history and respecting your ancestors matters.

not really. history is just an excuse to act like a chimp, like youre doing now, you nigger.

Please, do keep going at it. You just keep proving how childish leftists are. You have no respect for your ancestors and your peoples history.

Our history is being eradicated and rewritten for a reason, to eradicate us.

absolutely im childish, i just sit here play video games and shit post. but here you are holding pride in things you were never a part of. who does that remind you of? what demographic weaponizes the past? oh, its the left you think you are so different from.

yes, our history is being eradicated, thats what you do to a culture youve completely dominated, but history wont save us. as always, Holla Forums attacks the symptom and not the cause. what a good goy

Ya'll need to chill out brahs.

haha his face is like "maybe she'll give me a free cam show"

You know it's not the EU server because there's no one insulting her in Russian.

But I am part of it, by blood. We are descendants of those who built Europa. We are part of their achievements and history.

You are the good goy here, by thinking we should forget our history.

It is an objective fact of all video game remixes that 99% of orchestral remixes are trash that rely on the ambience filter and horns to achieve drama, and will absolutely never deviate from the original melody. This song is not in the 1%, and you should feel bad for posting it.

I-is that you Miura? Pls, end our suffering…

we are an accident of circumstance. thats nothing to be proud of. we are also the descendants of those who layed out the groundwork for its rapid decay.
the only thing that can possibly save this world from the jew is rationality.

Wrong. Did you think it an accident that our ancestors for tens of thousands of years had children and built our civilization? No, they did it for us, for their descendants. It was all design, not accident. And it is our DUTY to continue their work, and not just throw it away.

Everything about it is something to be proud of. You're just a very edgy kid going through a phase of angst.

Tradition, respect for your ancestors and knowledge of your history is rationality.

history should be preserved, for the sake of gathering knowledge if nothing else. and discarding knowledge is the opposite of rationality. at the very least its grounding.

I can't un-hear DIO

Thred = ded?

We bumplock now.

Nigga it's just Indian or American Indian (if you don't want people to get confused). Hell The Indians were I live just call themselves injuns.

Even if you tell them that it won't do any good. They will just blame it on internalized racism or imperialism. I've told progressive cunts this shit before and they almost always resort to infantilizing indians. They think that they know better.

I was expecting the wooden ayylien to come alive and kill the guy

I was thinking, legalize suicide and hand out pills and you'd effectively weed out the mentally unfit. You just be left with the physically unfit people to take care of.

I did what I could.

You did a bad job, 240x200 and that shit is still 7.46 at 4 min length?

git gud

Is that yours or are you just reuploading it? Because that shit gets posted quite a lot.

just reuploading

I forgot how fucking crazy this show was. I need to watch it again.

This guys a fucking idiot. I'd honestly like to see him watch that webm and see if his opinion changes.

Holy shit that animation is good.

Urban Boss fight

Standard Holla Forums "no matter how immature I act, you are the immature one for disagreeing with me" meltdown.
Also:

Yeah, he caved in at the end and suddenly admitted history should be preserved, even though he had a long salty rant going for several posts JUST before telling me to not preserve our history.

WELL I DON'T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE

What is the source? This is glorious.

Oh look…Holla Forums saw a thread that was going fine and decided the fun was over.

Go home uncle Holla Forums you're drunk.

Just chalk it up to another thing I'm not good at. I'm sorry I bothered.

I put in one last attempt before bleaching time.
[X]Making Webms

Just saying, but that was intentional.

UNDERRATED CHECK

Oh look, Holla Forums is here again to whine about "Holla Forums ruining a thread" even though it was a leftist who started the argument and ruined it.
Every. Single. Time.
Go home Holla Forums.