Hungary builds a beautiful wall

archive.is/GJCSX

Now they just need to need to throw buckets of pig blood all over the wall to keep the last 3% out.

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN
Sława

D-DON'T YOU DARE DEFEND Y-YOUR BORDER, GOYIM!

JUST

I'm sure if you ask anybody on the street what Hungary is they'd know.

inb4 Macron declares full blown war against Hungary.
The chief cuck promised to use force after all

Is it even possible to declare war and surrender at the same time?

What a paradox.

Over my dead body.

My friends still think an American border wall is stupid because most drugs/illegals come in via plane and boat.

Is this true?

He's got his hands tied. The moment he was elected, the Polish PM set off to chinks, who are very interested with flooding the market with their shit. The moment he tries something the floodgates are open.

Another one of their narratives is the illegals can just fly into America so the wall is completely ineffective.

Care to enlighten us with you wisdom further? We already fucked off the Chinks once by having them build shit here and there, then illegalized and severely limited foreign ownership of companies in "selected strategic sectors", and foreign acquisition of real estate, they bitch and cried over us out jewing the rice jew but we need investors in eastern Poland. Its shit but no one in the West would invest in us over that, except for pure domestic gross.

Those are routes but they're easier to control routes.

The problems the cartels have is not getting drugs across the border. Thats easy. Stuff a bag full of em and have a guy wander over the border in some remote area.
The problem is getting them across in the bulk needed to meet demand.

So they try to subvert port and airport authorities, build tunnels, move substantial convoys of vehicles across the border, etc.

The wall increases the cost and difficulty of moving drugs, weapons and people across the border both ways.
It makes it harder to build tunnels undetected and frees up manpower to spend cracking down on customs subversion.

Oh yes, I'm sure that the illegals from Mexico, who are all mostly impoverished and uneducated, will take the time, money, and risk of drowning to either sail away on a rinky dink boat in the middle of the ocean and pray to god they don't get detected by a passing US Coast Guard ship, or fuck off to Cuba to try the same thing from a different angle.

Oh, and I'm sure Mexicans can fly planes too, especially without their unidentified aircraft getting detected by radar and confronted by two fighter jets that force them to land or get shot down. What else does your retarded friend believe?

Oh yes, I'm sure the Assyrians just threw some ladders over Babylon's walls and had an easy time sacking the city. I'm sure the fact that the Chinese held their ground for 44 years during the Manchu invasions, mostly by credit of the Great Wall of China is just some sort of lie. I'm sure the Mongols knew all along that walls were an easy defense to breach through and only sought the help of Muslim siege equipment engineers to build trebuchets for shits and giggles while their main strategy was to just throw a fucking ladder over it.

Tell your stupid fucking friend to open a history book or to try climbing over a wall himself. Walls slow down massive ground advances, giving the forces occupying that wall time and the necessary fortification to hold them off. Border walls work the same way, especially if Trump builds it more in the vein of a massive gate to make it see through. That means that climbing the wall via ladder is the most retarded and obvious way to get your stupid, Spic ass sent back to Bumfuck Mexico.

Fuck people who don't understand how walls work

Also getting on a plane to the USA without a visa pretty much results in instant deportation with no way around it.
Assuming they fly on an airline.

That was just one company. Basically everything EU has been doing in former Warsaw Pact members was imposing ridiculous "ecology" restrictions so that economy may not rebuild and make these countries only ever buy from the west. Chinks seek to do the same, except unlike EU they don't have any sort of legal authority over there. Poland now uses them as leverage to stop EU from trying to start any shit over there.

With the west turning more and more to shit, big companies, i.e. Mercedes, Volkswagen seek to move much of their production over there, with Whirlpool infamously moving their HQ. Hence while angry, they can't do anything as their economic dominion over eastern Europe weakens and will continue to do so. I know only about Poland but pic related shows these trends almost everywhere east of Berlin.

polite sage for offtopic

Shit, I meant most of their production, not actual headquarters.

That happens everywhere, especially to dumb Africans, we all know global warming is a hoax designed to stagnate developing countries that still rely on coal energy production, Poland being the biggest one in Europe I believe, there has to be some compromise; some political like us being first to import gas from the U.S to spite Russia, others diplomatic like refraining from refining too much of our own oil not to have America and the E.U breathing down our neck like in the case of Norway. The capitalistic world of ours is very different to the one of yesterday and many countries that import a lot of their stuff could produce it domestically but oy vey that's fascism goy, we can't allow that and starve Western companies of their profit! Once we entered the E.U we were fucked, and if we didn't we'd be a target of faux fines and restrictions.
Yea and we fucked them over with building a couple things here and there (petroleum stations I believe?) then having the law pass into effect which abolished relations both diplomatically from 2014 or so until present, I was actually really surprised to hear this.
A lot of it is also because of retarded and badly managed export routes, we could dominate the Eastern European market with what seems like finer quality produce especially in terms of food but we like to throw around sanctions and listen to the E.Us implosions to spite old commie blood and starve ourselves of profit to retain """honor""".

YES

someone is going to need more power plants.

This is so beautiful. Beyond beautiful. This is the closest I've come to actually shedding a tear of joy.

A country and its people, understanding their right to defend their culture and their families. A people who are not brainwashed, who can see the refugees for what they are - an invading force of incompatible, backwards, historical relics of a barbaric religion. They see Muslims 'praying' for what their 'praying' pose and posture really means - begging and groveling at the feet of their false god. They want to look at the neighbor to the left and the neighbor to the right, and on both sides, see a loving family who looks like them, dresses like them, and who has as much love in their hearts for their culture and heritage as they do for their country moving forward. They don't want war, they don't want to take over the world. They just want to secure a home for their people and their children.

Maybe there is hope, Holla Forums. Maybe there is hope for our children.

Ultimately only one nation really needs to break free from this evil. But that happened with Germany and they got salted.

Fuck man, if Hungary can do it the US has to as well! I mean, before it was sensible now it's a matter of pride, we cannot allow ourselves to fall behind in wall building technology. We cannot allow a Wall gap.

You give the masses too much credit.

its not a wall, steppe-nigger
its a fucking fence
your half-chink propaganda sucks

You have to go back.

Who could POSSIBLY be so mad? Oy vey.

They know of Hungary because of the joke that involes that country and Turkey, but they could never point out either on a map.

Fuck, you always hear how bad it is here in Spain and in the MSM. But holy hell is Italy hemorrhaging.

KÖSZÖNÖM BASED MAGYARORSZÁG

It's just that Italy is such a large economy and the EU really fucks them up the ass.

But the worst part is if they ever had to leave the EU, they'd have to print up trillions of dollars of Lira since they are the eighth largest economy in the world and would have to somehow transition away from the toxic €.

american geography

I bet you live in Europe.

Can you find Iowa on the map without looking it up first?

More walled off countries! Less welfare!

You should've picked something tiny on the west coast, Iowa is easy.

Left of illinois.
American education sucks.
European does also, but American is ina level of suckiness that is comparable to tribal africans.

We get it. Your dick is tiny to the point of medical intervention being impossible. Don't take it out on Holla Forums.

Depends on who you ask.

wew

I miss my Grandpa.

What if there was a global debt Jubilee?

Did he fell off a watchtower?

Yes…
In Hungary when we were kids, we needed to learn the states in the Elementary School… Kinda ridiculous, but it's true…

Of course if you ask about the asian countries or polynesia i would be in trouble…

There is only 3 states and each is as big or bigger than a European country.