Le casuals

Why are people who spew these shit so annoying? It's like they're trying dictate the way I should have fun.

Then have fun your way, retard.

Then don't listen to them you retard

Yet another great meta Holla Forums thread

But they're bullying me cyberly.

Check these dubs

Found the casual.

Git gud

this meme is like a decade old

>>>/reddit/

Casuals should go and stay go

>>>/reddit/
Or at least stop bitching you fucking casual

Casuals must die
Savescummers must die
Only if there aren't any harder modes
I don't give a shit, I play games for gameplay
Graphics != art style.
Megaman legends is till one of the best looking games.
Gaming isn't a real word.
To game isn't a real word.
Gamer isn't a real word.

neither is savescummer

There's more to enjoy beyond your perceived potential m8. They're trying to help you get there.

That's still a way in which graphics matter though.
To use your example, Mega Man Legends could not have looked the way it did if graphics never advanced beyond the extreme color palette limitations and low pixel count of Atari systems.
The important thing with graphics is to remember that it's only window dressing, so it won't do shit for a fucking wall.

I could say the same about your use of "casual" as a noun.
A word not existing in a dictionary is only a failure on the part of the dictionary.

This is what gameplay-only fags like you sound like.
It's technically correct, but missing a good part of what makes the thing you're talking about enjoyable.

I think you're lost. Reddit is that way >>>

Also, having looked it up, "gameplay" does not exist according to your logic, so you're playing games for a reason that doesn't exist

oh shit, completely missed he's summery reditfag

Take your stale memes back to cuckchan.

Never have I seen a clearer picture of newfaggotry than this.

How many times did mommy drop you on your head, an0n?

Turn off your computer.

Summer really is here, after all…

It's been Summer for a decade at least.

what do you expect, most of Holla Forums aren't interested in anything other than japanese games made for kids

You see user, the problem is, I was the summerfag a decade ago.

Stop taking what autists on Holla Forums say personally.

You're right user, the "Git Gud" meme needs to end.

how is it not a meme

Millennials always complain about irrelevant shit. No wonder they digi-evolve in SJWs.

/THREAD

Casual savescummer that only plays cimeatic games which the story that makes no sense on easy mode and only if they have shinny graphics with camera defect effects is mad

Kill yourself my man

I mean it

Reminds me of soulsfags who get triggered when you don't bow to them before attacking.

Dedicated shitposting thread? Nice.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

They're annoying to you for the same reason hot chicks are annoying to landwhale feminists: they represent a goal you can never achieve, and you hate them for it.

git gud

scrub

Playing with shit can be fun, it doesn't mean it's not disgusting and wrong

Fucking nice.

Yours look pretty good, too.

Probably because it's chan specific and hasn't been able to transcend into Facebook.

DID YOU WRITE THIS ARTICLE, FAGGOT?

You're right OP, I only wanna play casual games for casual gamers and it doesn't matter if people don't know about video games here because we can spoonfeed them

le cool le shitposting le thread le op

LE LE EBIN XDEDDDD HAHAHAHAH DANK MEMES DANK MEMES XDDDDDDDD LE EBIN LE LE LE LE LE LE XDDDDDDD RAWR LOLOLOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XDDDDDDDD HAHAHAH LE EBIN EBIN EPIC DANK MEMES DANK MEMES MAYMAY UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL DANK WEED LMAO SMOKE DANK MEMES EVERY DAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC TROLL XDDDDD ME NO GUSTA LIKE A BOSS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Best thread in the fucking game tbh

you mean this whole dumbass board?

good question

Why isn't this bannable?

are there seriously losers on this board that don't save their games?

how much of a neckbeard, no-life manchild do you have to be to actually believe that?

Feeling insecure?

Carrot cake is for faggot manchildren and elderly women.