Horst Mahler arrested in Hungary

Horst Mahler, a german citizen who has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for "holohoax exposure" in his own homeland, asked for political asylum in Hungary.

The 81 year old, diabetic man with an amputated leg told the authorities of Germany that he would "seek political asylum in a sovereign, independent country.

Horst said that on the 12th of May, he asked Viktor orbán, the prime minister of Hungary, to acknowlege him as a victim of political persecution, which is the result of his book titled "Das Ende der Wanderschaft – Gedanken über Gilad Atzmon und die Judenheit" (The end of the journey - thoughts about Gilad Atzmon and the Jewry).

According to the (((German))) newspaper Die Tageszeitung, the Hungarian authorities arrested Mahler, as confirmed by the spokesperson of the München's persecutor's office, Ken Heidenreich.

source (Hungarian)
kuruc. info/r/2/172775/

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2017/horst-mahlers-last-public-appearance-before-returning-to-prison-15-minute-video/
dailystormer.com/hungarian-government-arrests-german-asylum-seeker-being-persecuted-by-jewish-terrorists/
rense.com/general80/front.htm
rense.com/general68/man.htm
rense.com/general68/thetrialofholocaust.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source(German)

taz. de/Neonazi-sucht-Asyl-in-Ungarn/!5409183/

His ancestors look fondly down upon him from the heavens.

I don't like saying it, but considering his health condition, would of not be better for him to bite the bullet? It would cause a media ruckus and briefly bring holohoax revisionism into the normalfag's headlights.

I say it in every thread about Hungary time and time again. Orbán may protect us from the outside, as in, kebab and some of globalist jewry, that's true, but on the inside shit's pretty much fucked regardless. It's Orbán's party that comitted the crimes against Hungary that are harsh holohoax denial laws, holohoax remembrance day and a fucking holohoax remembrance year, because one day just wasn't enough, along with a bunch of shoah monuments. And then I haven't even talked about how FIDESZ leadership is full of jews.

I will no doubt get called a Jobbik shill or something along those lines for this post like every single fucking time I point this shit out. FIDESZ is jewish to the core. There is no room for doubt about this. If you should've learnt anything on this board, is that with jews you lose. It may look benevolent on the surface, but it's sure as hell fucking hard to believe they've my nation's and people's best interests at heart.

t. not hasbarafag, that guy's a lunatic

tl;dr: shit like this happens because BASED Hungary has Holohoax denial laws thanks to our current BASED leadership.

My thoughts exactly, there is no way this guy would have applied for asylum here, of all places, if he actually wanted to get it (and assuming that he's not retarded).

We have holohoax denial laws, and under the boot of (((Germany))) in pretty much every way. If he really wanted asylum, he should have gone to South America or something.

Orbán is a fucking disgrace for our country, if he exposes this man to the bloodthirsty kikes who want to see him die in prison. And he will.

LatAm isn't the backwater anymore it was in the 80s. Most countries (ironically) have stringent immigration laws and would not permit some Euro no-name to just fly in like this.

From a strategic point of view accepting him gives nothing to Hungary neither to Orban. What are you going to do with a stigmatized 82-year-old diabetic amputee nazI? If we were having a full-blown crisis maybe then but especially considering the jews have been kvetching about Hungary recently it would be a bad move.

Fucking christ i just read about this

Fuck you Orban you fake populist, fuck you so much

New Arrow Cross when

His wife dropping red pills in Switzerland earlier (which also has draconian anti-science/research thought crime laws)

If you're short-sighted and high time preference, then sure it looks stupid. I can hardly blame other countries for not wanting to come out and agitate the jewish wasp nest when they have other shit to worry about.

Between the EU, NATO, Russia, U.S., International Bankers, China, Muslim hordes, on top of the JQ there's a slippery slope you have to play. That's not including that fuck stick Soro's trying to color revolution everyone's ass with the youth.

Until this all implodes and conflict breaks out there is no "Based" nation whose going to rock the boat preemptively. Hungary would be pretty fucking stupid, like Russia would be, to allow their support to go too NATSOC. Until the U.S. collapses nothing can be done. That's why everyone is just waiting it out until it does and frees up the rest of the world to do whatever they're going to do in the chaos.

Hyperborean trips of truth confirm.
That said, what can we gain from this? We cannot pass by the opportunities that this man has created.

WOAH. Look at all the folks in the audience, Is it really happening user?

Bring this man to america. The true german people must be saved from international jewry and islam.

Yeah, fuck doing the right thing. Right?!

Seriously some of you on here make me sick. Are you really so infected with jewish subjectivism that your principles only extend to what is most advantageous to you? I realise you're probably a kike but damn this made me angry.

user didn't write Hungary's holohoax laws stupid, you're blaming him for what 'cannot turban the orban's government did to that elderly man.

Right because a nation of 10 million people that's already facing the full wrath of the EU has nothing to lose and everything to gain, right?

It's easy to sit back and judge someone when the weight of your entire nation isn't on your shoulders and you're staring down the jewish barrel.

Those days are long gone. Apparently you haven't been following the Ernst Zundel case lately.

Based Trump is going to deport Ernst back to Germany?

That's fine and all, but reasoning that you should let someone who did nothing wrong suffer because it doesn't directly benefit you - that's wrong. That's disgusting.

Death to the EU.

He's already there. He's banned from reentering the United States with an automatic 20 year imprisonment if he touches ground.

That's sooo based.

How come nobody in the (((alt right))) is talking about Ernst? Those faggots think he's a 1488 larper as well?

The man is a hero.

darkmoon.me/2017/horst-mahlers-last-public-appearance-before-returning-to-prison-15-minute-video/

systematic bullying etc

dailystormer.com/hungarian-government-arrests-german-asylum-seeker-being-persecuted-by-jewish-terrorists/

Related further reading:

rense.com/general80/front.htm
rense.com/general68/man.htm
rense.com/general68/thetrialofholocaust.htm

When will there be a straw that breaks the camels back?

As a bong I always thought Orban was just there to be right wing enough to prevent an actual anti-Jew Nationalist part getting in. He's only doing it because he has to, not because he believes it.

Wow. Powerful talk.

Most real Holla Forumsacks are aware that Orban is basically a cuckservative. It's just that whenever some moderate civnat cuck leader does something vaguely in the interests of white people, a bunch of 80 IQ faggots start spamming kek and trump memes.

Direct action for Horst Mahler!

(checked)
First thing I thought about was the earlier Zundel thread on the board.
On a side note all this is serving to do is further fuck the jews with their vindictiveness. Twenty years ago on the tubes you never ever saw anything contrary to the official hall of cost narrative. But now the tubes is full of
NAZI'S EVERYWHERE

Soon I hope user.

Direct action for Horst Mahler.

All along I thought JIDF on 8ch was a meme.

That's not necessarily proof in and of itself, but you best believe our enemies are among us every. waking. minute. Even if it's not true, it establishes good habits, such as archiving things before posting here, which only makes us more resilient.

Wait. Wasn't he arrested for being a commie in West Germany?

To be demonised by your enemy is to be glorified. This man is are hero.

This man was a member of the infamous Red Army Faction communist terror group, which is responsible for the murder of 32 Germans. He haven't spent a single day in jail for that.

That's true, and of course he's also Jewish. Really strange life.

journalists just cannot not lie

Judaism is an alien catalyst for the advancement of an intelligent species towards the next evolutionary stage. Either judaism succeeds, and the species is enslaved, the result being a slave colony where a tiny jewish minority rule with an iron hand, or, if humanity succeeds, a truly united, enlightened and 'mature' species. The post-judaic human can never again be lied to, he can never again be mind controlled, made to kill his brother, or dominated by a tiny group disguised as an unbeatable giant. And what a valuable ally such a species would be to an alien species. Both are very valuable and useful, in different ways. Judaism is the catalyst for this transformation.

I know it sounds retarded. But it is the truth.

How would we be a strong ally? Why would we trust ayylmao's after dealing with kikes for thousands of years?

Your dubs are the truth.

either a slave colony, useful in its efficiency and essentially a planetary meat-factory

or

enlightened post-judaic civilisation that has cut out the cancer, and collectively fixed the historical record, mended its wounds and grown to understand the extent of the damage caused by judaism. imagine a shy but big strong kid that gets bullied all his life by a skinny guy who is just 'cool'. the big kid is terrified of the skinny guy because he has peer approval, he's cool, he wears flashy clothes, knows all the psychological tricks to tease, provoque and humiliate the big kid. but one day, the big kid finally has had enough. and he smacks his tormentor and sends him flying. never again will coolness fool him into believing that someone is stronger, when he is not. that is judaism. i can't make the analogy any more clear i think.

the enlightened humanity is unbribeable, racially diverse and conscious of its differences both in strenght and weakness, it cannot be lied to, it cannot be made to betray its brethren, it knows ABSOLUTE standards of morality and evil, and it doesn't tolerate kike bullshit.

make sense now? judaism is literally the catalyst of this process of evolution.

It's called Zangief kid.

We know that, or at least some of us. Tell us more about Zsides :^)

t. half-Hungarian Please tell me I can migrate.

My question was to why we would trust the aliens who came to us, after our trust had been destroyed completely. I assumed the aliens would be less-than-honourable people as well, but maybe they'd need not to be in order to get anywhere with each other.