Everyday Feminism is dying

Schadenfreude anyone?

#SaveEF was started on twatter as a fundraising campaign. Every post on it is hilarious, whether it be intentionally or not.

I think they raised 16 grand which they're trying to use to pay for employees benefits like dental. Benefits. For a bunch of unpopular, whiney cunts kvetching about male privilege.

They just need to put on some war paint and they'll have an even more diverse cast.

Or, does race exist and it is relevant to diversity?

Not enough clown-kin probably.

The video that started this shit.
I can't wait for you to fail. My smile is hurting

I almost feel bad for these people

That thing needs to be slapped silly and fucked pregnant.

not it

that's fucking disturbing

you misspelled 'a bullet to the head'

wut

Did she just use a 'white power' hand sign? Literally triggering.

No wonder she hates men so much when she has the epitome of a dick nose complete with ball chin.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but I can't help thinking there may be some entirely predictable cause-and-effect in operation here.

Whole body is a 'no-man's-land.'

Good job honey there are so many things you can say with your analogies.

Common logic that a three year old is capable of using is already too much for them
Never forget that they have a mental disability, otherwise they wouldn't have fallen for their ideology.

Smart enough to start a scam, not smart enough to keep it going.

mfw I thought op was shit at grammar and meant to write:
"every day, feminism is dying"

Those dead eyes & fake smile, she's seen things.

She knows her future & it's not gud.
pic related

Are the rest just big boned?

What I mean is, It's a trap!

The only ones deriving entertainment from the suffering of White women are jews that was the goal of feminism.

Lel. The adjective "diverse" does not refer to a group, but each individual in the group. Example: "Xir is a diverse individual." A diverse person is a person who exemplifies enough liberally-sanctioned inferiorities to put them over the sainthood threshold.

Damn, it got me user.

can I donate 0,01cent so they lose money?
I used to do that to streamers on twatch till they raised the donation limit

LITERALLY
.>litter ally

What a horrible horrible racist. ;^)

when there are photos of events they hold it's just white/jewish ugly women with 1000 piercings on their faces and white/jewish feminine men.

why should I care then?

Never heard of them. Is this organization actually significant, or is it just some fly-by-night blog a few unfucked millennials threw up on the internet?

It's like that landwhale singer Megan something. Reminds me of the bored housewives making "Oh, just to clarify, X and I are HAPPILY MARRIED" status updates on Faceberg (translation: I'll be in the Safeway parking lot at 2am if you're up for dogging)

(((Ian Miles Schlong)))

It's the "I fucking love science" website for the legbeards and their beta cucks.

You want to know how to fix these girls? Tie them up and make them your sex slaves after DOTR Funny thing is they would probably like it love it and cum buckets Horseface #2's eyes scream "save me I'm miserable and lonely and the only reason I'm a feminist is because I can't find a good man who will dominate me, fuck my brains out, and give me guidance (since Daddy didn't do it)" Her eyes are a real treat. She has all the "support" in the world, but it's not enough, deep down she knows it's all bullshit. I'd give her a year if I was an immortal redpill-via-sex god, but alas this human form fails me and I simply don't have the time to redpill all of these grills converting feminists is a hell of a fetish - but it's rewarding

Creatures like this just deserve a mercy killing. I don't even think I would waste any time or energy, just a single bullet through the skull would end its misery.

How do you identify as fat?

why would you post such degenerate trash on here?

The horseface with the big fringe is a dude, moron.
Your transdar is way off, get that shit calibrated.
First chick needs to be fucked silly though, I agree.

sounds like they need money to continue not having to work.

It's simply the truth m8, I've hung around enough college campuses around enough feminists to know who they are, what they do, what they're into, etc. and many of them can only be saved through extreme measures. They already want to be Ahmed and Tyrone's sex slaves, why do you think they're pro-islam and pro-crime (BLM)?

So in this game of conquest, we must do as our ancestors did - conquer. It's not even about degenerate sex, that's the least of my desires. It's about domination, tapping into the natural female instinct, the feminine/masculine dynamic, which they have retreated so far from that the solution must be more severe. Some CAN be saved with words alone - usually the younger and whiter ones (less time spent being brainwashed and less natural inferiority/insecurity) I wish I didn't have to waste time on a single one of these skanks, I just want my qt loving nurturing waifu, a farm, and some blonde kids running around. But living in one of the most degenerate cities IN THE WORLD, you learn a lot of things. You learn what that caliber of woman really wants - or rather - what they need It's like an extreme version of tsundere.

You've spent way too much time in your head. Bring it back down to earth, man.

Fuck you earth a shit

No really he's not entirely wrong.
Go to any fetish, dating, or hookup site that has actual users and not just scam accounts and every woman you come across that wants to be dominated is going to be feminist or some other kind of busted leftist.

I don't fuck animals

post yfw fat is not an orientation these people identify as.

now*

fug :DDD

It is. Slowly but surely it is. Stand up for yourself. Women aren't going to go back in line themselves. They have to be put there. In fact, they are dying for us to do it.

This. Destroying gender roles is claimed to be liberating. But it is anything but that. It makes people depressed.

The editors did not disclose how it came to be in such financial straits? I think I know why…

Well, one does user.

You think it's funny, but soon people will identify as beautiful and you will be charged with hate crimes for not fulfilling their fantasies.

$50 she has a pink cummies tumblr blog and thinks she looks like a kawaii delicate anime girl in that video

We need to #SaveEF by bombarding that hashtag with redpills, honestly, fuck this

feminism just like faggotry are and were jewish weapons against western morality and social norms
this mission pretty much accomplished they can now be thrown under the bus

No, this is only the White Women Sex Strike Against White Genocide. White women have stereotyped–correctly–that white men have become sick and self-hating, white anti-white traitors. Why would a member of the weaker sex want a relationship where she risks being with someone who has something against her for her own white race, as sick and self-hating as that white man is?

No, she'd rather go on sex strike until White Genocide is stopped. It's the White Women Sex Strike Against White Genocide #WWSSAWhiteGenocide. White marriage, fertility and births will suffer while this is taking place, but white women, or so they tell me believe it is worth it to get the point across. I say that white men had better listen to them.

That reminds me of this thing. Why do these people think it's okay to go outside looking like that? Maybe this is the result of a society that spends more time looking at screens than each other. This becomes "okay" for some.

disgusting
https:// alainaleary.com/contact/
http:// twitter.com/alainaskeys
https:// www.instagram.com/alainaskeys/
http:// linkedin.com/in/alainaleary
http:// facebook.com/AlainaMLeary

- uses fashion as self-care
- dad taught to shave legs
- was raped
- lost mom and best friend
- raised by a single mom, wants to be a single mom
- came out double victim as queer and disabled

AHAHGHAHGAHHG
THAT VOICE!
A muslim would hit that with acid.

New banner?

I genuinely do. Look at her, she's not winning any wars. If anything actually happens, she's having the worst day ever followed by being dead.

As far as I understand it, these people used to be essentially cared for by the state. People weren't so barbarous as to simply throw them into a hole in the ground, but weren't so fucking stupid as to have them paid a salary by the state to give them their indurpendurnce to look after themselves/pay rent/go grocery shopping, etc. They didn't lead wonderful lives full of emotion and promise, but they did play board games, have visits from people who gave a shit about them and got to live in a pretty safe bubble for the most part (unless they were just born poor as shit in which case they probably never made it to adulthood).

They're this massive pilotless tide of bodies exiting out of sight of almost everyone, just quitely being maintained in the background through; misguided humanitarianism, strapped public finance, simply unsustainable population increases - pick your poison. and they've been baited into this thing that's been picking up steam for years. Their emotions have been hooked into and pulled from left to right for years and years. They are quite literally bodies to be thrown under the bus for .

I feel sorry for these people, I really do. It is entirely possible that the next 5-10 years will be the absolute worst time for them to be navigating this world. Those poor fuckers.

What the fuck does that mean?

Grade-A cancer. This is the stuff that makes me yearn for chaos just to have these people meet torturous ends rather than have them fade away with a whimper.

This is the one who also said that cis straight males that not fuck tranny are transphobics

Ok you do it. I wouldn't want my children to look like that.

So a whore then.
We know what it means, just say you're a whore. Is it so hard to call yourself what you are?

As in the entire department may have a weight problem, but only one of them identifies as an actual fat person.

Do they honestly think listing out your mental and physical disorders help them?

66% of them are from a population group that makes up less than 1% of the world's population.

Sites like Everyday Feminism actually just benefits our cause. You'll notice that these days they almost exclusively attack liberal cucks who stand up for them. "Mansplaining", "Whitesplaining", "Cultural Appropriation", it's all targeted as their fucking liberal allies. All this will do is to drive white leftists towards us. Maybe some cuck faggot have an ounce of self-respect left and this constant harassment from the very people they fight for will be what breaks the camel's back.

Honestly these niggers and feminists actually seems to like us more than their liberal cuck friends because we're open with our racism and "sexism".

Agree and amplify at it's finest.

This. The biggest whores I've ever encountered have exclusively been feminist and left winged.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Feminism is mostly populated by ugly girls who never got invited to prom.

Are final exams over already?

Underrated.

>Everyone is queer

Yeah, that one went without saying.

Not even with your dick, user. It might fix them, but they should never have allowed themselves to get that broken in the first place.

>everyone is queer
So they're at the point where they're admitting they're all retarded faggots?

Because even normie redditors dislike this SJW-madness.

asexual and aromantic are slang for "I can't get a date"

It's women's basic instinct to want to feel submission towards something dominant. Men have will, women have willingness. It's their true way to express love for a love one and a lover by submitting themselves entirely. But when you have an entire (((culture))) counteracting this female instinct, imposing onto to them that they should be independent as men and to be act as their equal, it throws them off, and it leaves them always overcompensating just as a child with too much to prove. This is why you see a lot of these liberal types who pretend to be empowered in real life yet really steep into this BDSM shit, because society has made them only able to embrace their own submissiveness behind close doors and into the realm of sexual fetishism, the one place it's deemed acceptable anymore because they are told fetishism is not part of your "real life".

Is it any wonder why there are such sick creatures like these.

MTVSPLAINING

oh, I mean

JEWSPLAINING

or is that

KIKESPLAINING

The correct term is corrective rape.

My girlfriend once said this one landwhale feminist I used to know was a walking argument for corrective rape.

They're usually pretty aromatic (in a bad way) too. Nothing like a fat landwhale that smells like piss and stale beer calling you soggy knees.

Raid their hashtag with redpills, chances are it won't bring even five to our side but it'll be funny

FTFY
t. married man

SHUT IT DOWN!

How?

TRAPS AREN'T GAY: THE POST

Put your glasses on.

She probably hates them because of bad experiences she has had that resulted from her obnoxiousness and shitty personality. Could you imagine hanging out with her where she tells you about how oppressed woman are while saying "like" and "literally" every 5 words, wearing nice clothing, and making it an issue of "white supremacy" (even though white countries have the strictest Anti-Rape legislation and women have more rights/Affirmative Action than any other nation)? She seems like the kind of woman that will not allow herself to have any fun that doesn't involve discussing her very surface level knowledge of politics.

Underrated. Also, points for being subtle, reddit fags would've plastered words all over it.

Seconded.

Unfortunately, not a single one of them was an erect male penis.

This is what they stole from you, the sense of culture and identity and purpose and unity, and replaced with cultural pablum like the fucking Kardashians.

learn to run a business correctly you fucking stupid bitch

I almost feel like donating.
Stuff like this has more redpilling potential than anything we've ever come up with.

I feel like her eyebrows are some other creature. They never stop moving.

That's very masterfully put, user. Capped.

checked
What does queer mean in modern snowflake lgbtq whatever land. When I was a kid queer meant pretty much the same as gay.

It means more or less the same thing, except it's a more ambiguous kind of gay. Gays say "queer" when they want to hide how degenerate the actually are.

The funnier thing is that they get really upset if you call them any type of snowflake a queer even though they claim that they "reclaimed" the world. If you spit the word like an insult they still take it like an insult; they haven't reclaimed anything.

You can say 'Hello' to these people and they'll take it like an insult. When your entire existence revolves around 'how is this person trying to hurt me' literally anything can be construed as an insult or interdenominational-cross-timeline molestation.

Except only around 5% at most of the population is faggot.

No shit they most of them have psychological and physical disabilities. Also the muh asexual bullshit, that's just because no man wants to put up with them that they become asexual.

Only people with no sex drive or rape victims are legit asexual. Former because well with no sex drive you don't want sex. Later because it reminds the victim of trauma and horror and they don't enjoy it at all.

Are there more of this guy. I've seen this one but forgot to ask for sauce.

So more degenerate than the "normal" fags. I get it.

The rest are in denial?

Really makes you think.

Who the fuck even gets decent dental? No insurance gives full dental coverage, you just fucking pay for it yourself most of the time. Dental procedures aren't nearly as expensive as medical

Spoiled fucks.

wew, the sheer hubris

Is that an extra from TWD?

"But I identify as fat [but I am totally not fat]"

David Coffin "Roll the Old Chariot" 2010 Portsmouth Maritime Folk Festival.

Kek, anyways put them where they belong, into a hospital for the mentally ill. The amount of retardation I have just read, it surpasses everything on the boards.

And more I've seen them all and they aren't used in jest by some crazies.

3D isn't important

>OY VEY! MISOGYNY!
Somebody shoop in the fixed text.

Holy fuck dude.

And who's the one writing semiprofessional text with clearly articulated thoughts? It's the one of the two whites.

Best post I've seen in a moon.

Friendly tip, if you can't show your bottom teeth while smiling you need to fix that shit right away.

i think that has to be a lie. people that are sjw are usually fake left wingers from university who don't give a shit about actually helping people which is why they are disliked.

tbh its good if they just act and dress like normal people instead of duckface beautyqueen in the first pic.

it only applies to women, if you are a fat man you are a fucking loser and it is your fault they
dont like you.

As do the users of this site which was actually set up by a disabled man himself to fight for the state.

If you think this place is full of stock marketeers and successful elites who have fufilled lives you my friend are sorely mistaken.

This is a place of rejects,you mistake it for the comments section of the financial times.

I once said queen when I really meant demisexual.

Demisexual means you don't duck on the first date. You have to preheat the oven before you stick in the meat, only sometimes it takes months.

n-no

Feminism will never die. It will change its name when it starts becoming unpopular, but women's hatred towards men and their compulsive desire to be provided for from those same men, will never change.

So don't get your hopes up, nigger faggots.

How fucking new are you, womens lib/feminism/being a sultry unappealing cunt was created by and has always been championed by kikes.
I'd love to see some examples of 'feminists' from 1940's Germany, I will even make it easier and say from Cambodia in current year.

You stink like that sandyvagina mgtow faggot

Not even big daddy Soros wants to fund them?
Useless whores

Kek my thoughts too!

What the fuck am I reading?
More ramblings of the mentally ill?
People have always taken time before fucking before. It's not a fucking sexual identity

I remember when being a chaste virtuous young man was not an idea, it was the norm, now they have a bunch of mentally ill fuck heads claiming it (minus the virtue, though they will continue to signal) as some sexual orientation.

It used to be called not being a slut.
And these people need to be institutionalised or euthanised

Some women are fucking retarded.
A skeleton once told me that she was fat, at the time I had around 110kg, she was probably close to 50kg.
I sarcastically asked her, if you're fat, what am I?

I guess if it's along the same lines as Dolezal identifying as black, this 'fat' identifying person could be a 50kg skeleton vying for poptart bux

This is the most retarded use of numbers I've ever seen. For 9 people they use "78%" which is 7.02 rather than just saying 7. At one point they say "half" which gives them 4.5 and how the fuck can you have half a person?… I mean whats going on, were they trying to make their NUMBERS as "diverse" as possible to no matter how retarded it ends up looking?

Any lets break this down, out of nine people

If we assume an equal spread across races based on their population (ie: "78%" for subhumans, and 22% for "whites") , that means we're looking at a group that contains

3 - Queer retarded transgender niggers
2 - Queer retarded asexual niggers
1 - Queer transgender retarded asexual nigger
1 - Queer transgender asexual nigger
1 - Queer retarded asexual white girl
1 - Queer transgender obese white girl

I CANNOT imagine what it must be like being a room with all of those THINGS at once, they're not even PEOPLE at this point (not the niggers ever were I suppose).

I mean just imagine for a second you walk into a room and at first you think you see nine people in it.. then you take a glance around and realize THOSE are what make up that group. How fucking fast would you have to run to the bathroom to puke and throw bleach in your eyes?

my fucking sides user, the best Holla Forums posts are the autistic mathematical ones. Throw in a couple of queer retarded transniggers and we are looking at something special
you have earned yourself a cap.

I cannot convey how hard this made me laugh

The way that bitch talks is annoying.

Would not bang. 0/10.

Disgusting

This actually isn't a bad idea. If the KKK or whatever liberals hate were to donate to keep them solvent with the message "you're our best recruiter", the chaos that ensued could be a potential goldmine.

Stop it. Math is sexist

when you ask normal women what feminism means they say it means equality, fair pay, etc
so some of what they believe is full on feminist propaganda and most of what they support isnt actually supported or pushed by the kike funded feminist talking heads

lol how does that work

Checked

Nailed it.

I thought Phil Oakey from The Human League went bald?