Is he right Holla Forums?

Is he right Holla Forums?
Are gamers holding back video games from reaching maturity?

webm or bust nigger

games are more childish than ever but I'll assume he thinks that way for the wrong reasons. fuck actually watching that shit

seen this video posted on cuckchan

he's a pretentious fuck who thinks that criticizing shoehorned minorities and pretentious shit walking simulators is hurt video games from becoming an artform. Not only that, but how he wants video games to be taken seriously like other mediums yet has no problem advocating for localization censorship makes him a hypocrite.

Anyone who actually believes this should be gassed.
Case closed.

This is clickbait meme, fuck this nigger faggot and fuck you for even considering a valid discussion

No, fuck off.

made it a webm, not meant to be watched

What have you done!?

stopped anyone else from giving a fat sounding faggot any money

The problem is that the word "mature" means for those faggots something else than what it should in the context of entertainment media.

Movies are considered mature because childish shit can exists next to serious shit next to lewd and so on.

Those fucking idiots though just want games that are mature, and not the whole medium to be mature.
As to why?
They probably don't know it themselves.

Just because this board has more unique views than your channel subs doesn't mean anyone wants to watch your trash.

Sounds like he's saying you're wrong if you want games to stay wacky and fun and unrelated to real life problems.

Well if that's wrong, I don't want to be right. And I'm also wrong about movies and other entertainment mediums too.

It's so small that it doesn't even give me a context menu.

Yes, but not in the way that fuck face is likely arguing.

If you look at maturity in terms of progress in design, then yes.
Child-like idiots who gobble up all the crap and crap accessories no matter how many times they get burned by suits who don't care about anything but making a quick buck are a cancer to gaming.
Although it's probably not right to allude to them as children because even a child can have common sense, good taste, and integrity. Or, rather, can prefer fun without bullshit.
These are just plain idiots and groomed consumers.

double click and full screen it

Top kek. That fucking webm size.

This faggot's voice is giving me a headache.

mature and sophisticated
immature and dumb, also for babies

"maturity" is a lie.

Maturity is a lie that was invented to keep people in line and obedient. When things are "mature" what does that make you think of? Not "mature" as in mature content like gore and titties, but mature in a personality sense.

Boring, professional, formal. When someone is acting "mature" it means they're doing chores and going to a job they hate and doing taxes and paying bills.

Fuck that. I don't want tax accountant simulator. Immature games are the best. Childish action violence like Just Cause 2 and Doom and GTA are great and immature humor like in Conkers is great.

Games need to stop taking themselves so seriously and just have fun. Games can feel free to tackle deeper issues like Human Revolution did, but it was still fun and you could still be immature by arranging unconscious guards in lewd positions in a bathroom stall.

If a game was completely mature it would be shit.No revolution has happened due to maturity. It's happened from immature rebellion.

When i hear "mature", i think "responcible".

You can tell this particular poster hears this a lot. Probably a high school student or similar who is constantly mocked for liking undertale and minecraft.
See how his only response is green text and a canned reaction image? Tell tale sign of autism.

What a strange world you live in.

yes, and it should stay that way because this is what is considered mature art.

Wait a minute i think ive seen this before

Literally, if you can't handle things that you don't like succeeding and things you like failing.
That's immature.
Now he can go cry about how his game will never be liked because on an objective level it is shit.

Video games are still seen as being for children or the socially unjust. Film and literature aren't. So why not try and have games made by film school dropouts and people who think artsy = deep to push it in that direction?

Rape is a serious issue, user.

You'd think if games were childish we would get more original and fun stuff than Generic FPS or Pseudo "Action RPG" but instead we would get Casual Progressive Narrative Indie SJW Quest Retro Wannabe #3778

… What?

I was summing up the OP video's arguments. If there's anyone you should be blaming for autism it's this BriHard twat for overthinking the issue and generally being whiny and hypersensitive.

I do like Minecraft though, funtimes.

I stopped watching this faggot after he made 500 videos shilling for treehouse's bullshit. His mario maker video is the only decent one.

This guy looks interesting, and could be milked for some laughs, keep an eye on him, I am curious as to what's his next master plan and how it's going to probably be even worse.

anyone saying that localization is hard is full of shit. Weeb mexicans translate animu and manga perfectly into spanish for free, and they do it fast as fuck.

if they can do it without fucking up, a localization team that is getting fucking paid to do it should be able to release a game without butchered dialog and epic MEEEEEEEMMEESSSSSSS

Is this bait or you legitimately can't see that Undertale is a great game with a terrible fanbase?

Surely not, at least not quickly

If even the DUWANG guy can try to translate shit, there's no excuse why a bunch of "professionals" can't

I don't watch a lot of animu but so far I've never seen anything that bothered me other than grammatical errors

you are a huge faggot

>>>/out/

But it has those dirty gays in it, so it's clearly SJW propaganda. At least that's what I've heard, I haven't played it myself, of course.

Asgore's theme still makes me smile when I hear it

That's a shame, but I guess it's par for the course. It's actually why I doubted you; depending on the anime, proofreading can be a pain in the ass.

You can't name a bad theme from that game

Oh well, it's a furry SJW game anyway, better steer clear of that so I can stay true to my carefully cultivated taste in vidya.

FTFY. Only "great" thing about Undertale is the music.

No kidding. Even the people who hate the game admit that the soundtrack is kickass.

I know The Game Awards are nothing but a joke, but it really bothered me when Undertale wasn't at least nominated for best soundtrack. I honestly think it's up there with Nier, though obviously they have different strengths.

Games don't need to grow up. Do you see any adult playing hide and seek?
That doesn't mean that games don't need to evolve, get better and perfect the formula, or experiment with different things and tackle interesting subjects. Do you hear that hide and seek needs to grow up just because it could potentially tell a very real and hearthwarming story and blablabla?

Video games ultimately are for FUN. Any faggot that wants x or y to "grow up" only does so because he doesn't really love and is passionate about the subject. He only wants recognition and to belong in a group which he never really cared about OR thinks he's some sort of remotely important individual or a messiah, a herald of people that is needed to advance said thing.

I hate the game with a passion, but the soundtrack is pretty good. I cringe when listening to the music though.

I can tell the guy is fucking cancer within only the first 20 seconds of hearing him in that webm.

My dads been playing with me for the past 12 years ;^) kill me

Walking simulators about faggots isn't mature.

There really isn't any reason to hate the game. but boy, some of those toxic cesspools of autists out there are horrifying and induce a cringe that can make one turn into a singularity.

This guy isn't one of them

Probably because there are more actual children playing games than ever before regardless of the ESRB rating

Mature is just a word others use to try to make you adhere to what they specifically want. The only time its necessary to listen to is when you're at work because the alternative could be getting your ass fired. Other than that, and some situations like not acting like a retard during a funeral, and some other shit, maturity isnt relevant.

The people who often say "act mature", "act your age", etc are the people who say "act like a man", "be a gentlemant" , or you know [insert phrase here to act how I want you to act through shaming]. Its just manipulation.

He's not wrong. If you think he is, refute him. Rape is a "mature" theme. As such, games intended for older audiences are the ones with it. You're not gonna have some rape scene like in metal gear solid in Mario, where kids play it thats for sure.

If you think its breaking the rules of the board, report it with the reason.

Just imagine that sound track in a good jrpg. I feel like it would fit smt sj or the early smt games.

But its not a great game, its a mediocre game at best.

No. See Asgore's theme posted above, After major buildup and many keks, you finally get to see Asgore, and you don't even want to fight him because the gimmick was so well-implemented, and the music just makes it so much better. That, my friend is good game design. From what I've seen, most other indy devs would develop the plot/the game around the gimmick and stop there. Undertale is relatively open-ended, has perfect pacing (if only a bit short), and feels professional by comparison.

Jesus fucking christ! Games are not about maturity. Its about having escapism by a game. If you prefer maturity than that is up to you! Stop forcing your own fucking taste onto other people. This is what pisses people off
Fuck you OP. Guy's shit.

Now if only the rest of the game was good.

I personally didn't like the whole spare gimmick. It was a bit annoying to be bashed over the head with messages of "oh no, you defeated the enemy you big meanie monster man you're a bad person".

Because you wasn't supposed to. Nigga, the plot is that the monsters aren't bad, and then you go around killing them, what do you expect?

There were people who didnt just straight up murder everything? That shit was fun. It's not like the monsters were human anyway? And they wanna fuck a kid. They're better off dead really.

You get gameovers, ergo they kill you when you run out of hp. How arent they bad when they're attacking and trying to murder a child on sight? It's just blatant monster propaganda of trying to make themselves the victims after they've murdered every one of your people to fall into their world.

The mature versions of some SNES classics:

Pot kettle something something nigger

of course video games are immature in many ways, its a young fucking medium hell its barely been around for what..40 years? Thats a fart in the air conditioning in terms of human artistic expression

also pretty much everything that the west put outs feels somewhat infantile to me lately, even socalled "literature" is just constant garbage about identity politics, be that queer lit or the usual fucking granta/New Yorker style yuppie stories that are deeply entrenched in their own asshole

thats a much deeper problem with western liberalism and our complete lack of a real philosophical outlook however, you arent gonna fucking solve it complaining about tits or other juvenile shit in a game aimed at juveniles.

Vidya is still the Jester in the room, despite how big it has gotten financially. people might say they take it seriously but they dont really. This is actually a good thing, the jester is the only guy in the kings court that can speak the truth, albeit veiled in jest of course

Call me an opinionated little shit but im not gonna watch this, a "man" with such a complete lack of self-awareness has little to offer I fear

And before you try the "you come back so you didnt die or get hurt shit" you come back when Sans is trying to kill you too. You always come back, thats the point. But they're still killing you, right from the start. I can't believe people didnt realize the monsters were the bad guys. Theyre either trying to fuck or kill a child. The only good one was goatmom and she tried to force you stay in her house forever.

It's a war, and they don't want to do it anyway. They're only doing it because Asgore tells them to, and he doesn't want to do that either. His hand was forced.

I suppose the same reason if you were air dropped against your will into the uncontacted hill tribes of Papua New Guinea wild lands with an m-14, some rations with ammo and survival gear and told you needed to survive a month before they picked you back up. Sure, you could genocide all the neared tribes of their males with your gun, but it's not like they know any better. You could equally just scare them off with some warning shots when the cannibals got too close.

The reason localizations are never 1:1 is because you can squeeze more money out of the publisher for your time. The more changes you have to make, the more you need to play with the code, the more people you need to get involved to rewrite the dialogue, the more shekels get kicked your way.

A 1 to 1 translation is easy, sure, but it doesn't make you dick for money.

When the fuck did it ever do this? I mean aside from the obvious "Hey where did everyone go?" you get from the townsfolk and NPCs.

Oh, so its ok and theyre the good guys when theyre trying to murder, what, a 9 year old who dropped into their world alone and scared? Just following orders right?

Except Frisk has no weapons, until later. Hell, at best he gets a what, toy knife iirc at the beginning and a real knife at the end? This is compared to Undynes fucking spears of light and shit.

The monsters are the aggressors. You're walking around, minding your own business and just about everything tries to murder you, but you're such an evil person for defending yourself! Really its only natural to try to hug the guy trying to shoot you with a fucking spear. It's illogical. Frisk isnt the bad guy when you kill them, they started that shit against a 9 year old.

To add to >>9917451:

The game teaches you to spare everything right at the beginning, and expects you to do so through the game, because a lot of the story is based around monsters being scared of humans. Pacifism and genocide aren't equal; genocide is the alternate route whereas pacifism is the default. Genocide is meant for subsequent playthroughs, and that's where it really shines.

Those games were shit to begin with and Last of Us was obviously a rip-off of Tell Tales The Walking Dead, it wasn't hated because there was a womyn in the game.

I enjoyed Bioshock 1& 2 but holy fuck is that a stretch.

Fuck that and fuck you, everyone wanted to see it come out because it seemed cool and tactical as fuck, it was cancelled for other reasons, mostly I think it was budget issues.

Holy fuck, way to give yourself away. If anyone knows anything it's that gamers that have been playing since the 90's have demanded games that don't pull any punches when it comes to "mature" content and characters with traumatic pasts or going through traumatic shit.

Even if we haven't demanded there are still a shitton of games with mature content. Silent Hill series deals with a characters psychological trauma in physical form and even has a womyn on the front cover of its games. Any sort of LoZ game usually has a a fair bit of implied fucked up things going on as an effect of your actions. The Mother/Earthbound series is a bit fucked up too. Fatal Frame has mostly womyn protagonists and mostly everyone enjoys it. The entirety of the Shin Megami games deals with tons of mature topics as well as deeper meaning and implied effects of a characters actions.

I could go on for hours but obviously for this retard the only games that ever existed that were worth anything were on the PS4/PS3/XBONE

Ackutally "exit bags" hurts as hell. Your lack of oxygen pressure on you lungs will likely let them collapse on themself, and have the pain sensation for another 7/8 minutes till you pass out of not having oxygen to your brain. And you don't actually pass out, fist you gray out, then black out and then pass out. In the two previous phase you still feel and are conscious but the vision is gone. Will be 10 min of pure pain.

No mercy best route.

A lungful of helium and a lungful of oxygen take up the same volume you fucking inbred.

Except literally 3 people in the entire game even acknowledge the fact you come back. There isn't any credence that they know they're killing you up until the point they actually kill you and you edge of tomorrow back to the last point in time you pinned yourself to.

Did you play the game?

Fuck that stupid logic, eliminating the threat is always the safest option for preserving your own life, and it's easily justified when you're provoked. I don't think one should necessarily go to a village and pick a fight, but if the cannibals come up in my shit, warning shots go out the window, I'm gunning down every one of those spearchucking tongue clicking niggers.

That'd be the rational thing to do. I think that's why I dislike the game by the end. It kept trying to hammer home this idea that im the bad guy when most people are trying to murder me. I didnt start shit with anyone man, I was just minding my own business wanting to go home when these guys tried to murder me.

The whole games message seems to be love your aggressor. If we applied this games logic to the real world, we should let all of the refugees in as a lot of our governments bombed them and maybe by giving them whatever they want and showing love they wont rape and kill us. It's an illogical, forced message. I wouldnt even have so much a problem with it, if they didnt try to cram it down my throat when I didnt go for it.

While some people use this quote to justify their degenerate NEETness, it's pretty fucking spot on at explaining why SJW's have the emotional intelligence of children.

Probably you mean carbon dioxide. And no, since your body doesn't function on CO2 the lungs will shrink to be more efficient in breathing the less amount of oxygen in that air, therefor the volume is the same but the pressure is different same is the concept of breathing at altitude and is double up when doing scuba you redneck.

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
-C. S. Lewis

Undertale has two stories. I can see how, if the game is trying to tell story A and your way of playing is more akin to story B, it would be less enjoyable for you. What you got was basically just a worse version of story A.

I wonder if that's a big difference between people who like Undertale and people who hate it. If you went along with what it was guiding you to do, it's a good time, but if you decide against doing so it's just worse.

take your victim complex elsewhere

No it doesn't. It has one story and you're punished for choosing the logical path. The story might branch depending on your decisions but its one story and the only way to get the games "approval" is to do illogical things and assume you're somehow the bad guy and the monsters the good guy by virtue of your very existence.

Quads confirm

(checkered)
The game was actually kickstarted with the promise of "AN RPG WHERE YOU ON'T HAVE TO FIGHT" tho.

Oh a hypocritical SJWeeb as well, what a shocker

And dishonored was advertised as a stealth game

i'm not saying that it justifies it, i'm just saiyan that it was the direction which it was going for intentionally.

Shitty game devs want games to be 'art' so they can be pretentious fuckstains who hide behind the status of art so they can be infallible. Meaning they can create any steaming load and tell people who don't like it that they're just of simple mind and 'don't get it'.

Funny, considering you do have to fight. Its just the method. The big thing is in the battlescreen. Hell, Fallout 2 had a thing where you never have to fight, but it was through speechchecks. Frisk fights all the time, its just if you choose the wrong path he refuses to properly defend himself. Hell, if you didnt fight, the dodging mechanic in the game wouldnt be so central to the game.

Correction i meant "an rpg where you don't have to kill anything"

Like genuinely curious, did you like, only watch the game on youtube? Because the game doesn't really chastise you for playing genocide mode out of context. In fact you get an alternate ending just for replaying the pacifist mode after playing genocide mode. I'm not saying without a doubt you've never played the game I'm just saying that, from what it sounds like you haven't played the game or deliberately skipped over the like, 80% of the story. Especially since the final chapter of the story pretty clearly goes over the coming back to life thing being a human only characteristic, and near the end of a pacifist playthrough Sans isn't even aware you died once, only realizing it when you give him a funny look.

Again, not saying you didn't play the game, but it seems like you're missing some unavoidable plot points if you actually finished the game.

yt;dw
But whatever shit he's talking about the consumers, I'm sure he makes no mention of the idiots shoving memes into every nook of the book they can scratch a pen to since catchphrases are just so hip and marketable.

Vidya industry is hurt by the same shit that hurts movie and comics, it's driven by low-risk money and "muh art muh message" retardation.

You can tell when someone has no idea what they're talking about when they only mention games from PS3/360/Wii era and onward.
It's like a movie critic who doesn't acknowledge movies made before 2005. Would you take that person seriously?

It's all a show for them. SWJs literally are all posers. Even casuals actually enjoy playing games, despite having some reservations towards anything outside of AAA.

The worst breed of politically correct asshole. Get out of my media.

The tagline was "the RPG where nobody has to get hurt."
If you're going to defend a game, at least know your shit.

I still have no fucking idea how these spergs reconcile their weebness and their need for "muh mature vidya"

Just purge it all tbh fam

Nigga what are you reading i ain't defending it, i'm saying that the problem user has with it was intentionally made.

Yeah I played it. Went neutral until Undyne, got annoyed then restarted Genocide.
In context they tried to murder you first. You can try to move the goalposts all you want, but the monsters are the bad guys. Just cause Frisk comes back doesnt change that you're murdered by monsters continuously unless you can actually fight and dodge. Frisk isnt the bad guy for defending himself and all the repercussions that followed. The only one who's alright is goatmom, other than her, most can go fuck themselves, papryus included, the fucking kidnapper.

I have no clue. They're a walking contradiction like gay muslims. It's weird, because the weebs that I know personally are all chill as fuck. They watch anime, read manga and play vidya without giving a shit about being mature, sexist or whatever. They just want to have a good time and chill out.

I'm not moving goal posts, but I'd like to point out with the NPCs being so friendly to you in the villages, and monster kid asking if you even are a human, as well as an earlier npc asking if you were from somewhere else. It seems set up to imply that most of the monsters aren't even aware that you are a human.

Then why the fuck are they attacking you in the first place. This is a pretty big plot hole.

What this dude brings up. If they think you're another monster, why do they attack you so much? Do these monsters just murder each other all the time for fun? If so, why am I the bad guy for defending myself when they try to murder me too?

You've got a point, unless I'm missing something. Aren't all the monsters supposed to be apathetic (is that the right word here?) and peaceful? This was kind of a big point, if I remember correctly.

First library in the first town of the game. Explains that monsters express themselves through magic.
Second bookcase.

And is magic by itself like some cryptonite for humans?

You actually read all that shit? Thats also a nonanswer. Even if they express themselves through magic doesnt mean they need to attack you. They're obviously hurting you or you wouldnt die.

Yeah. Like physical attacks are to monsters.
Same bookcase

went to the comments to see people bashing the idiot, and i do see a lot of people doing so, but then you get retards like this that think selling a game with HALF THE CONTENT REMOVED is acceptable and people that complain is childish

Why do these people think that removing a ton of shit from the game is a good practice and should be honored? Why do they think that angry customers are a problem and that they should shut up and accept half done dog shit or a butchered corpse of a game? are we suppose to take that anything they dislike is not art or some dumb bullshit while we're force fed games with half the content removed with poor translation errors that insert their own dialogue shoved in to push their own agenda, or something thats not the next Gone Home?

Its not that the sexual content or, god forbid, the "problomatic" content is the problem, is the fact that you're removing it anyways for no reason other than the fact a tiny minority is yelling on the top of their lungs "MISOGYNY" or "X-PHOBIC" even though its aim towards Adults and teenagers alike, so there really shouldn't be an issue. The bigger issue is that you're catering to people who aren't your fans and removing a ton of shit to appease these prudes for the sake of turning videogames into "ART"

I hate these fuckers who think they can come into this hobby and declare that THEY are right and that THEIR opinions are worth more salt than the next guy, because they have a blog to complain about needless shit instead of reviewing the goddamn game like a smart human being.

Then that means that monsters are always using deadly force to communicate.

Then you couldn't dodge them tho.

Truly a paragon of maturity.

Deadly force, to humans, which they are implied not to be aware of but in control of, since Toriel is aware to refuse to kill you unless you meet certain circumstances during her fight that may or may not imply damage to the soul is not shown physically since you can cause her to accidentally kill you.

No you see, its expressive to shoot magic shit at someones face. Completely peaceful to get a fireball thrown at your head. Really frisk is the bad guy for not respecting their culture and liking it.

user, humans are also damaged by physical attacks. What you (and by extension, the game) are implying is that the monsters are a civilization that considers punching a stranger in the face a normal greeting.

It's not simply a culture difference, monsters are an entirely different species to humans. The culture argument is bunk.

They are conscious, and act very similiarly to humans (have society, hierarchical ladder, etc.) So it would be very safe to assume they developed some kind of culture.

How so? They dont have to hurl magic at you. It obviously hurts you and many monsters are aware of this fact. Many if not all can also communicate so its not like they wouldnt know that theyre hurting you through body language or cries of pain, yet the battles go on.

Face it, the monsters are the bad guys and Frisk has every right to kill them. To do anything otherwise is illogical. They know theyre hurting you, but they continue. You need to convince them not to murder you when theyre attacking you. Defending yourself from agressors does not make you a villain.

It's more of a special point of reference thing. It's something humans literally cannot express a mutual type of an idea for because it isn't available to humans.
Like infrared communication.

Is user replying to himself?

I keep noticing something, why is it that anyone with a Kirby avatar are the biggest SJW hypocrites?

IDs chucklefuck.

Nigga the game pointed out several times that monsters even took a lot of things in from previous humans who went down the hole. Like the ballet dancer and such, so it is already established IN VERSE that they understand and can adapt to human culture.

If they can adapt to human culture
Why can't they adapt to physical attacks? Explain that one to me sherlock. Or why when you finally get magical attacks to use against mettaton.
They do literally no fucking damage to him

pretty much this, not exactly a new trend either

Are you aware of what you are doing right now?

Probably for the same reason why I cant get a bone transplant from an african. Just because theyre immune to magic doesnt mean they dont know what theyre doing. They know of human culture and they know magic hurts humans, they fought a war with them remember? They killed humans and vice versa. They knew what they were doing with frisk. They know human culture. Hell if they didnt how would Alfis have manga and anime?

You know it's a good thing you brought up that Anime bit because I completely forgot that Undyne the King's Captain of the Royal guard thinks that humans can mind control monsters and have flowery swordsman and carry swords half the size of their body, and her only point of vindication over whether or not this is true is from you, because even after alphys tells her anime isn't real she still asks you for validation. Which makes the argument that monsters understand humans even weaker.

That's what I'm trying to explain to you, there's a biological barrier that is preventing a mutual understanding.

Its not hard to understand murdering people is wrong user. What exactly are you trying to argue anymore anyway?

Are you aware that they
If your dog or cat or whatever pet came up to you, would be able to speak with you and understand human culture and society, would you say that the biological barrier is preventing mutual understanding? First of all how can mutual understanding have a barrier if they already assimilated culture, think on the level of humans, show emotion like humans. That's like saying that having problems with producing milk while stuffing cheese and yoghurt into your mouth. How can you not understand this?

Thanks, Toby.

Because it is a Species divide not a cultural one. It's not like how muslims know killing people is fucked up but do it anyway. It's like a dog man that walked into a world of cat people and being fed chocolate.
Neither party is aware the action is dangerous because it is two different species.

Hahahahaha

Your argument makes no sense dude. It'd be like arguing that its okay for the asari in mass effect to murder all humans cause theres a species divide. They understand each other, hell the monsters know human culture better than asaris. But the monsters still try to murder frisk almost nonstop except for some villages.

Face it. The monsters are the bad guy. Also see , for pointing out your "divide"

But that's assuming that the cat's doN't know the "dog culture". And before you result to "strictly biological bro", try to remember how human culture rightly point out the abuse of food, alcohol or drugs as something harmful to humans, either in the short or the long run. Then again the book which you found on the bookshelf or whatever CLEARLY POINTED OUT WHAT HURTS HUMANS. Combine this with the understanding of human speech and concpets such as emotions and you'd need to be very dumb to think that.

Actually it doesn't. I said it did because I wasn't sure if you had played the game or not and wanted to test you. Eat shit faggot I caught you trying to argue as an expert of something you aren't.

It's not?

Assuming damage control

Wanna know something funny? That doesn't matter because the argument still stands, because that was only a throwaway sidepoint.
Let me phrase it differently. Culture isn't biological. It's a concept. It works by association. A certain action or thing or whatever gets assigned to something. Very easy, easily digestible example. Dubs.
When someone who knows what it stands for, because he has the necessary information and has the knowledge of the association, knows that a picture of bateman or christian bale pointing slightly up to the right indicates that the person is trying to get repeating digits. So to understand dubs you need to know the exact association, which again is a concept. So to know and emulate human culture, it is needed to have the base structure of human mind and the things which you associate with. Someone without the information and the clear understanding of the concept will not get it. So someone who never ever went near any chinese cartoon imageboard and picked up on it's culture'' then they can't make that association.

Nigger I don't let social justice warriors and hipsters pretend to be experts in games the fuck did you expect me to let you do the same shit here? Fuck off.

Nice try.
Also remind me that someone who haven't eaten shit can't comment on it.
If you wouldn't have gone full retard you'd have seen that i provided information which you didn't.

Look, I'm not going to try and argue plot issues of an rpg with someone who lacks knowledge of the first fucking town after the tutorial.
Just like I wouldn't claim to be knowledgable of the plot of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance since I used the cheat menu to skip the tavern cellar, sewers and the thieves guild. Because I missed the important detail of one of the people you see in the sewers being significant to the story holding together.

I didn't accuse you of being a social justice warrior, I accused you of not playing the game you are pretending to be knowledgable of.

Nice try, yet again. First of all we are talking about the universe of a game. Specifically arguing about the monsters, and their workings, which need no further in depth explanation than which we already discussed. We aren't arguing about the game. We are arguing about your sorry ass not being capable of understanding what culture means and what it entails. You are deflecting hard as fuck right now.
Again, remind me how someone who didn't eat shit can't comment on shit.
All you are doing now is assuming and trying your damn hardest to attack me instead of the arguments and my points, which just shows that you can't do it. But please you are free to argue whenever
That's like saying you can't comment on the animation in a shitty animu because you don't get the story 100%. Nigga you just draggin your ass right now.

No? Whats that then? I seem to recall being called that not 10 minutes ago? Just accept you were wrong, and we were right.
And I did beat the game, genocide is best route. It's obvious at this point you're attacking us because you lost the argument like 10 posts ago

Gee I don't know where did I accuse you of being X. Maybe it's just subtext in culture that exists outside the provided material. Oh, and here's something you can't refute, two plus two is ten.

Okay you are just grasping at straws now user.

This whole thread was stupid.

Also 4ab202 is a Goatman trying to con you into letting him into your country and beingnhis friend.

probably but who fucking cares about maturity