Horny schoolgirls in the Civil War the movie...

Horny schoolgirls in the Civil War the movie. The second the girls see Paddy the deserter they all throw themselves at him. All white cast and nobody got blacked. Plus, it was directed by /ourgirl/ Sofia Coppola.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EUv_fVQK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiQRkK1tyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a prequel to shrek?

Does Holla Forums consider the Irish white today? Make up your mind on the Irish question Holla Forums.

potatoniggers never were and never will be white

False. I clearly see a goomba from the mushroom kingdom in your pic.

Fuck off you cancerous shit. You people are just as bad as weebcucks.

Autistic as fuck fam

Oh, and let's not forget, everyone who doesn't like your stupid fucking chick flick is a "brainlet" and your only regret is that "based emma" isn't in it, right? Eat shit you autistic shitwad.

Why would I want to watch a movie about a bunch of flat chicks trying to seduce a guy? This is another movie tailor-made for the female libido. Giving in and catering exclusively to female needs while ignoring your own is basically cuckoldry, why don't try making movies to appeal to BOTH genders? You haven't tried that in twenty fucking years you faggot dyke fucks.

This look like a Garbage Pail Kid

Mom didn't breastfeed you or something?

Nicole is not looking good there, i can clearly see the surgeries

White?
Yes.

Worth a damn?
Not really. Pure Irish anyways. Archaic trash that never really advanced past the ancient tribal ways, ways which were outdated and obsolete when Vercingetorix was alive, and even the Gaulic Celts had some difficulty in getting their shit together to face an obvious monolithic outside threat.

But the Gauls eventually did. It wasn't enough, they didn't quite have the skill or the luck. But they did put the bullshit aside and make an attempt, and when defeated, recognized it and moved on.

The Irish? You don't hear about the Welsh bitching too much do you? And the Welsh were outright conquered and had a large portion of their nobility immediately replaced.

But the Irish? The Anglo-Saxons, the Normans, and the Norse, all made attempts to integrate the Irish into the power structure. Even a certain Prime Minister tried to be reasonable. But that was the last straw, and retards on that island couldn't get it through their thick fucking skulls that they wouldn't and couldn't just be left alone, and that just rioting when they were mad wasn't good enough to keep outsiders out.

They dug their heels in, and stuck to pointlessly divided tribalistic horseshit, and futile, meanspirited resistance that helped nobody and bothing.

The Irish were damned lucky they were civilized so late and so deep into Christendom. Otherwise, they would have been just another white tribe that, failing to advance, would have had its men annhilated and its women enslaved.

Unfortunate for the world, we could have had even more Icelanders.

(((BEGORAH!)))

Wow, didn't think retardation existed on this level. Read a book sometime you spear chucking apes. Yeah, tribal ways which have kept the Irish relatively homogenous over the centuries, where now you can barely find a man alive who can call himself the heir of Vercingetorix.

So much for Gaulic organisation to be cut up and replaced by Romans and eventually become bastardised and replaced by niggers. Ireland has at least held out longer than that specifically due to their tribalistic ways.

Nice try, schlomo. No D&C for us.

Still mad about Cromwell?

I mean lets face it, the pureblooded Irish never amounted to anything, nearly every accomplishment by a supposed Irishman was either a Scotch-Irish or had immediate other mixing, or were the product of mixing.

Iceland? Great people. Half Irish. But only half, other is Norsemen.

Even the bastardized Iberians produced more in the last 500 years.

spotted the anglo-kike

it was a well-known fact that good Dixie girls while their husbands were away were soaking wet and fucking the help was a regular occurence. I'd wager 75% of southern girls got a good dicking from some negro here or there during the war.

Most men prefer large tits, faggot. Deal with it. You're going to have to start hiring actresses who actually went through puberty if you want to start raking in a profit again.

Reminder: This "56%" fag was spamming Holla Forums for weeks non-stop so they added back IDs and flags, and it was discovered it's all one guy in Germany, so after that every thread he popped up in devolved into making fun of leftypol and mocking Germany's rapefugee crisis.

He's probably so assmad he was driven back from there he's trying to target a smaller board with his autism now.

Im not defending British behavior since Cromwell, I was pointing out how knuckle draggingly retarded the Irish were and have been.

Yeah, they're White, unlike 90% of Spain and Portugal, but they are also utterly archaic and primitive. It's a result of being so remote and having defense against outsiders be so easy.

And the British fucking TRIED. They legit tried to bring the Irish into the power structure, they put more peaceful and reasonable overtures to the Irish than they did with Scotland. And they made it clear that they couldn't accept a truly independent Ireland at the time, because of the security risks, so they were all but bribing the Irish.

Even the Catholic/Protestant thing wasn't a big hangup, until the Irish revealed their Pagan ways and genocided some Scottish settlers and their Irish allies because they breathed the wrong thing. Then Cromwell and the British did to Ireland what Charlemagne did to Germany, and what the various Christian Orders did to Pagan Slavs.

Murdered the fuck out of them for being a bunch of shits. Except even then, the British, for centuries, went easy.

and the Irish kept being obnoxious shits even in the colonies, which is why the bigotry against them persisted WELL INTO THE 1930s. They would have been better of had the Romans conquered them along with England, then the Druids/Picts would have been all wiped out during Boudica's uprising.

The Irish rant on and on about Cromwell, they never mention what happened right before his campaign. The Irish were THE group in America that could not and would not let shit go, and kept trying to bring that shit over oceans and start shit with people HERE.

A man after my own heart. 10/10 you're a PAWG connoiseur, user.

t. butthurt Amerimutt

Even if it was just one guy, it doesn't change that America is

Yeah they are.

Actually that's why he recoiled, Holla Forums stickied an article showing whites in America were 96% European white. The races making up the other 44% each number around 10% or less and hate eachother.

This is why you mongrels are called mongrels.

What's that I hear? Is it your mother and sisters getting filled with durka cum? Mama Merkel demands a dose of nigger spunk for every white german face, mouth, pussy and ass.

You sound even more butthurt when you try "banter", mongrel.

What banter? That's just what's happening in your pathetic, whipped country. And rather than going out and taking it back you're on the internet whining about other countries.

This burger posturing is frankly hilarious. One can nearly taste the oblivious conflation of the country and the people so common for heritageless colonial refuse with nothing but traitors in their family line.

Pssst…

You being butthurt on the internet isn't going to save Germany, fag.

Lol, U R a fag

Her sister is the attractive one.

I'm attracted to both of them

at least post recent pics, stop cherrypicking

Saw Brimstone recently, she looks beautiful in it.

Here you go fam

Bitches got HIBERNIANED

Considering I only have two Amerimutt pictures it ain't me you nigger faggot.
Daily reminder that americans were so triggered by that meme that they ban you from Holla Forums for posting it.

Shouldn't you be watching your wife and kids getting raped by Achmed right now?

Considering when we left for America it was the second time we'd been genocided in the space of a couple of centuries I think it's pretty understandable that they held on to their beliefs with such vigor, also you seem to think taking the knee and licking the bristish boot was a better option than death you cowardly faggot.

Also who cares if a few Scots were burned alive, no one likes scots and they were here illegally.

lol.

It's like arguing with pigeons.

LaDawna Amack nudes

I've yet to see one person discuss anything about the film and a bunch of Holla Forums posting which you could find on cuckchan. Makes you ponder doesn't it lol is it kino?

You have gone too far, user. Delet this ASAP.

In 2017, we may as well concede it is. United States of Europe, with president Merkel.

She has amazing range. Will get beaned in her next movie?

Lol americlaps.

I never watched the film. :^)

Calling someone with Anglo, German, and Scottish ancestry a non-White Mongrel is the kind of stupidity that led to the World Wars.

Neither have I really makes you think huh

What you recieved was a major asswhipping, not a genocide. Cromwell *could* have shipped all your women to the colonies and sold your men to the Muslim slavers, but he didn't. He engaged in a punitive expedition.

I was referring to the famine.

Spoken like a true commie

This brings to more than 10,000 the number of people rescued by Ireland's Naval Service, since they were first deployed to the area in May 2015.

The Minister with Responsibility for Defence, Paul Kehoe, has praised the Naval Service for their continued success in assisting with the migrant crisis.

In the period May to November 2015, a total of 8,592 people were rescued by Irish Naval vessels.

In 2016 the LÉ Róisín, which was deployed on May 1st, rescued a total of 1,264 people.

The nigger didn't get shit and sinn féin have become commies, we can't help that.
I can also guarantee that whatever shithole country you're from is in a worse than Ireland, I bet you're a salty britcuck with some rancid old batty cunt as your pm and a sandnigger mayor of London, not to mention your cities that looked to only be about 40% white last time I was there.

Sour grapes as fug fampai.

You will never be white. Even the strongest oirish fighter gets his asskicked by an amerimutt. You will be the eternally booty blasted bognigger claiming the works of whites as your own.

Get memed on kiddo

Can someone explain to me the weird combination of Irish irridentism and communist agitation embodied in the IRA? I thought liberation movements were supposed to be internationalist.

Basically they are the Holla Forumsyps of Ireland. They believe as long as they attack their spook(anglos) then it doesn't matter what else they do. They are a step in the righ direction but still bogniggered down in IdPol

Once again, and read carefully, I'm not defending much of anything after Cromwell. Or even everything Cromwell did, like letting the Kikes back on the Isles.

What I am pointing out is that the Irish are the ones who got themselves into the situation of having the English boot firmly stamped onto their necks.

What by having the misfortune of being situated next to those pigmen? Or do you just think it'd be better if we were to be cowed and cucked like you're used to you faggot.
The majority of the Irish population was killed under British rule, all of our old growth forests were cut down so they could burn it, they stole our crops and banned us from fishing and you think that's mercy?

Celts are the most white and least genetically polluted in all of Europe. Nice jokes nigger.

No one whines and bitches like a white nigger.

Our population has still not recovered to what it was before the famine, well over half of the population died.

That famine was an underachiever. Imagine a world without paddy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Stay jealous sub human.

Eat an Enfield round mick
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EUv_fVQK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiQRkK1tyg

What has this thread morphed into?

The usual. Muh politics