He was really good in Episode III and it got good reviews so why was he not in more stuff, what happened...

He was really good in Episode III and it got good reviews so why was he not in more stuff, what happened? He's unironically given the best performance of a lead character in the films

He had a bunch of roles after Star Wars. The problem was they were shit. Then there was the whole thing with USA network where he pitched a show to them, they declined, then took his idea and made a show about it. He was a bad goy and tried to sue so they blacklisted him and after a lot of legal bullshit he won a Pyrrhic victory and ended up essentially blacklisted.

There is a reason he became a hardcore white supremacist and anti-Semite. Dude despises kikes after getting fucked over(figuratively and literally) so his brother and him started producing their own independent films that make next to nothing because the kikes also control distribution.

Drunk posting was a mistake. Switch the essentially blacklisted and the blacklisted.

Wut

You know he is very open about wanting a White Christian Canada and hates kikes, right?

no

Well look into it then.

Jake Lloyd in Phantom Menace did nothing wrong either. The kikes really went hard on him.

He was worse

Nah

Ya, some parts he was fine others he wasnt

See

Because he got a lot of shit from the (((critics))) and (((outspoken star wars fans))) followed by some medicore roles and decided he'd rather take his money and live a comfy country farm life.

He had some cringy lines here and there but ffs he was a little kid. The amount of shit that got heaped on him was u n r e a l

Toppest of keks

See

Yea no homo, he looked good in this

because of RLM drones. see

He unironically gave a classic styled old hollywood - good type performance.

bump

Sage.

fucking kill yourself you fucking retarded waste of fucking space just fucking kill yourself already you absolute fucking fuck

This has to be a joke.

sage

bumping again for Annie

Compare the self aware nature of Episode III with many low key moments where Anakin acts completely normal. To the un self aware trying to be like the OT so much it's a parody tier shit in the force awakens and rogue one with stiff actors who show less emotion than a purposefully and lovingly written Anakin Skywalker

Watched Ep III with my 91 year old grandfather who hadn't remembered seeing it and he really liked it. Also liked when I told him Lucas had done it and it was the last one he did. He starting talking about how Lucas should do another Star Wars. I said that wasn't going to happen likely but that he was working on Indiana Jones 5 with Harrison Ford and Speilberg. My grandfather likes both of them too. It was funny, I kept trying to tell him early on in the film that ewan was obi wan and alec ginness' character and he got that but he didnt get that Anakin was Darth Vader until I told him the 10th time over halfway into the film, but in the beginning he said that Hayden would make a good young Han Solo.

He also got all fur-klempt during a couple moments ending of the film.

Hayden completely nails the role. All the complaints is with Anakin's character-traits, which in it's story makes sense, it has to make sense because if he didn't have character-flaws he wouldn't fuck off over to the dark side and become a fallen hero that only redeems himself in the last movie.

The prequels were P-U-R-E K-I-N-O. Get lost, Mike.

I appreciate you goyim making an effort but try farklempt or verklempt. I prefer the later since that was how my bubbe used to pronounce it when she would talk about Auschwitz.

I googled it because i didnt know how the fuck to spell it

This

Only shills and those dumb enough to fall for the shilling aka plebs hate prequelkino

YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING GOYIM

He was just in something with Bruce WIllis recently. Not too bad. Not kino, but watchable.

(((They))) blacklisted him.
Probably cuz he didn't want to go into homo stuff.

didnt know that, well thats good hes still hanging around

Schizo