Tree of Savior Thread

Godesses and Demons Edition

Tree of Savior is a f2p korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a variety of classes.

old thread in page 13 bump limit: >>9844008

New players are now allowed, and Tree of Savior is back up for download.

Current players please input your details here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

Main guild in Klaipeda under Cider is full, waiting for someone to get to templar for the extension guild. He needs to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7 requires hundreds of hours of grindan to reach) and the class is pretty shit so need someone really dedicated to go for this.
Current templar candidate: GlassArmour
PM him in klai for encouragement.

Index of guides/etc to anything worth knowing:
pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

Stats and how they work. Helps out when you need to figure out something specific about the mechanics. A lot of it can be ignored, but useful when you have min-max questions:
blaster3.net/files/ToS Mechanics.pdf

Use these for skill building:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/
For any other DBs, just head to tosbase.

Important beginner tips:

Special quests
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011prHsf9eSttlKm1
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/patch-info-wizard-patches-from-ktos-and-itos/282659
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31148bbb.1a2435495161.153145.14213545.14213f4f5a
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yvum8omq4x/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31418bbb.1a23354a5161.153145.14213545.13213f4f5a61
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.11233f516a7585.1f3f6185.15253451
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.11233f45516a7585.1f223f4151657185.15253451
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=511
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=i9yx8c9u4b
pastebin.com/zETeXmGH
pastebin.com/gd7guHSf
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/a101t9kl86/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11266699.1123354551.14253541.5a6a8595aab5.1521315a617585
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbe.15213544.11273a41556591.1f253f6575.1225354152
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbe.15213544.11213a43556595.1f253f6575.1225354152
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbe.15213544.11213a43556595.1f253f6575.1325354151
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/
tosbase.com/news/107/
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/p2m54n6z9f/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/tkzq5j2a5b/
8ch.net/v/res/10049556.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've also got a discord if you want to ask a question or chat

Bumping with best costume to come

How long until this game gets private servers

SOON

thanks for the spears lewd!

I need help building a character. I want to be able to do ground hazards or be support. Pantsu costume is a priority as well.

So you want to be a Sapper then?

How much of a credit to team are they? Are they forced to become cannoneers later on?

Just hit 100. Should I buy a token in the market at this point?

Sapper is pretty good. Broom trap AOE doesn't have a limit on how many mobs it can hit.
There's no need for a sapper to go cannoneer. Right now sapper wugushi is decently popular.

450k for a token is pretty cheap imo. If you plan on running 3 dungeons a day for all 30 days, you'll make back most of your money.

Damn, lowest for a token here in silute is 690k

390k in Klai.

the prices on klai are really messed up right now. half the items can't be sold because bot prevention 800 silver max, others are at +20-30% increase.

as long I get cheap premium shit like Tokens, it's good

Remember to ban the chaplains that are bots, and b/u/lly the chaplains that are not.

I have a sap3 musk friend, definitely not forced to cannoneer.

Tbh I would even suggest musk over cannon for sappers since sapper has a lot of good aoe already but is somewhat weaker against single targets- something Musk excells at.

Still can't believe they're going that cheap.
Is actually around the price they really should be worth, but 12 year olds don't know how to restrain themselves with mommy's credit card.

At least it's not Jewframe, which enables normal people to feel like mobile game devs that include microtransactions.

kToS patches when?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/patch-info-wizard-patches-from-ktos-and-itos/282659

There's much disappointment surrounding this game whenever I hear about it but I can never get a list of why the game is bad. The biggest complaint seems to be it's not RO. What does it mean?

Is botting that prevalent in game?

This is from someone who played the beta

THE MADMAN

Yes, botting is super prevalent inspite of multiple attempts to kill the game in order to get rid of bots.
I still don't get that "lets remove/greatly restrict player trading, that'll show those bots" that this game and BDO did.

Overall though
Game's just horrible mediocre, the combat's bland, and the only really good things about the game are music and artwork. The story is bad, combat's passable at best, classes range from useless to best ever, lower tiers of classes are completely invalidated by upper ones unless they have a stun, a buff, or a passive because of how the design works.
It's not bad, it's just horrible mediocre

horribly* fucking phone

so, for a fletcher3 meme build, is archer2/ranger2 better than ranger3? Are there any viable options that don't include ranger?

I made a thing, pls r8
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31148bbb.1a2435495161.153145.14213545.14213f4f5a

The ranger 3/fletcher got nerfed awhile ago. I'm not sure why people are still doing it.

Your build seems fine, but your ranger skills probably won't even be used once you get fletcher 2. If you're willing to suffer early, you can swap ranger for more utility related skills for PvP.

there is a bit of irony there when bosses with telegraphed moves are dodgable while the mobs that look like its babies cast homing magic that freeze you and potentially kill you before you break out of it.

Yes, unfortunately.

RO is one of the greatest MMOs ever made, and a good chunk of the playerbase of ToS played it.

Unfortunately it's very old and shows it. It had a lot of shit that could use cleaning up, especially in the UI department. Some gear needs addressing, pots need a fucking cooldown or to be HoT instead of instant, etc.

There is also nowhere good for it. Pservers are a dime a dozen and filled with corruption and drama- and those that aren't go under within a year, generally. And the official servers have Renewal, a complete revamp of the game that shat all over everything.

As for why it was so good…

One of my favorites starts with you delivering ingredients for a bartender to a schoolgirl so she can make cookies for her home-ec and grandpa. Next thing you know you're fighting off a robot apocalypse- and it made sense.

Additionally, all quests were unmarked.

You can grind anywhere you want at any point in the game, and the grind route is nonlinear and dependant on your class. Acolytes would oft go from Payon Dungeon to Glast Heim heal bombing the undead. A common mage route would take on immobile fire-weak enemies they could outrange outside of Einbroch until their firewall was fast enough to stop a mantis, then they could either go after Lesavkas/Wood Goblins in Moskovia or Mi Gaos in Louyang.

You needed:
Str for pots
Vit to not die
Agi for animation delay
Dex for cast speed
Int for mana and damage

That last one is key, as my biggest complaint about wizards in ToS is mana. It isn't as bad now as icbt2 was, but it's still pretty fucking bad.

Maps were very clearly designed first, and then had stuff added for players to do. Results in a much more immersive, much less themeparky experience. ToS has improved with Orsha, as a lot of its maps have much more RO-like designs to them, but mobs are sadly likely always going to be localized spawns with max leash ranges.

The ecology of RO was actually diverse. For example, Porings (the mascot low-level mob) and there derivatives were fucking everywhere in fields, to where even lv40-60 areas would have a few poporings (lv20ish mob). Most maps would also often have a couple of spawns of really powerful enemies as well, which someone grinding needed to avoid. And rather than being strictly territorial, they chase till you drop agro.

People will say they don't drop agro unless you drop them on the map exit, but they're wrong. A mob will follow you to its sight range, but keeps its last chase move order. So it would go 1.5x sight and reacquire if it saw you.

Cast Sensor, assist, chase vs attack, etc. Not just map wide agro or no.

The markets were all flea-style with players opening shops wherever they wanted and you having to go hunting or do research to find a good deal. It seems archaeic but it feels a lot more rewarding and immersive. ToS had something similar with buy shops in icbt2, but fear of bots seems to have crushed those, sadly. I honestly hope they bring back the buy shops eventually, they're a lot better for the economy.

Normal fire cold earth wind poison ghost undead dark light.
Every element had 4 tiers of armor, with the fourth tier usually healing from itself and getting doubled by its weaknesses. Matchups were relatively intuitive- fire was good vs earth and undead, ghost good against itself, normal bad against ghost, poison strong against low tier and bad against undead and high tier, etc.

To ToS's credit, it has a good base system (physical armor + elemental affinity). But it doesn't have tiers, which I think would benefit them.

People whine about bosses in ToS…. They're at least more active for the whole party than bosses in RO.
Fucking gospel portalsura was cancer, and you rarely ever did any non-ghost-prop boss any other way because it was too much effort and fairly boring. Doing Beelz (a ghost prop boss) for example was a fucking 5+ setup that gets boring reeeeal fast. Hell, two of the roles could be filled by afkbragi and afkservice if they had petrify immune (iirc silence doesn't cancel a song only blocks recast).

side note, I kinda wanna try a linker dps instead of a sinx dps in a bee run… she'd probably be just as functional since she can ghost prop her esma, but a lot more resiliant thanks to kaupe and kaizel. Only real issue is magic mirror on phase 2, but then, kaizel.

Oh right…
In RO you could also sometimes break out of the holy trinity, it was just almost never done. My favorite necro party to-date was a clown, stalker (plag'd sg), and prof. Healer was our vitata cards and ygg leaves. Shit was legit, we all gained over 10% at 98 trans.

I don't really care about pvp so I'm going with that I guess, thanks.
By the way, if I would skip ranger for more utility what would it be? Hunter?

My nigga. I did that quest so many times to get free oca's that I memorized it step by step. Good times.

you don't have to eseth i'm committed to doing farm runs from now on until i drop a Sage Wall recipe. gotta start working on that BiS shit early so that i can and milk it earlier.

i'm amazed everyone fondly remembers RO but seem to forget how poorly it has aged even with the multitude of private servers available. i mean, i get the nostalgia, but i don't really get why anyone would play it over ToS now. caveat of understanding wanting to play shit like classic runescape and vanilla WoW though because those were played more for the community aspect

with the introduction of the soon to arrive card update the only gripe i have now is:
>fly wings

posting shitty OC i used to enter an RO comic contest before.

updoot

SWORDIE BUFF WHEN?! probs before PvP patch comes around probs.

I hope they stick to their word.

Question for all you people that have buff/repair shops, how much are you guys making per buff repair on average?

Got a sage wall recipe. What's the price on this?

idk specifically but they say its not much because the material cost is considerably large. charge low and rely on the volume game as they say.

somewhere between 2-4 mil silver depending on how many are listed when you put it up. 3 mil gets you around the reasonable buyable range assuming you're alright with 30k+ to put it up just to have it undercutted by some fag charging 2.9mil.

or donate it to theplaya because he's a cool guy

Pure shit. Pretty much worthless.

I'll take it off your hands though.

sold to the item shop

3mil average in market

you selfishass baka

Hope you joking. I'll give you 100 talt for it or silver if you like

I'll just use it to barter with people late game.
or to get a qt gf.

talt is de facto trade currency because silver is untradable with a fixed price of 5k silver a piece to NPC. its used for various guild-related functions. its earned through dungeon runs so earning talts is time-gated keeping it valuable (like bitcoins) and not prone to affect or be affected by inflation.

helpful info costs one sage wall recipe, please

There's still a lot of stuff RO got right that ToS doesn't, even if RO is a bit curdled nowadays.

My biggest gripe will probably always be that ToS is linear/themepark and has a prophecy story, while RO was extremely non-linear and had a "random jagoff" story.

fuck hit post too fast

Repair shops cost 80 per mat, so 160 of the silver per mat goes to resupply. Most charge between 170-200 per mat.

I generally charge 180 and set up with 5k mats, for a profit on full-sell of 50k.

It needs 6 zircon because it is the defacto best tanking shield in the game at this moment, and likely will be the best tanking shield in the game for a very very long time to come (seeing as the second best is a lv40 Zalia Kite Shield with +40 mdef).

Just look at the mdef, and remember that the only way to tank magic is with your face.

hunter's coursing is OP

if you're not going pvp, scout isn't that useful. I would probably suggest going sapper 2 for the aoe., as fletcher is pretty lacking in good aoe.

this build is any good ?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yvum8omq4x/

that's random as fuck distribution.

leveling energy bolt is not recommended while reflect shield is highly recommended for more survivability but since it does say glass cannon then fine (but it still says put some points on con. lol) sleep is a preference but maxing it seems like overkill.

electrocute and meter are your big payoff skills, meteor especially for burst so max it. maybe some points off hail instead. your overall DPS might suffer if you take some points off hail but mages specialize in dipping in to burst then dipping out to safety.

caveat, i've never played a wiz, just aggregating knowledge

Wiz3/Ele3/WL is pretty much the meta build right now. Highest aoe dps in the game.

Really, nothing else matters but magic missile for wizard and frost cloud for ele.

Isn't barrage and crossfire good enough? I wanted dat cloaking movespeed. I had also considered sapper 2 aswell, but it really doesn't have much aside from broom trap so i dunno..

What.

I'll admit it's better for Musk, but still. Never a wasted circle imo.

Sapper's best skill is collar bomb, followed closely by Broom Trap, so…

Looking at your build over

May as well max SS since you're gonna have it up practically always and the extra 1 second skew isn't gonna make or break FD.

Honestly I'd say do a single dip into Sapper at this point. Detonate Trap is actually pretty useful since it can wipe boss traps instantly. Just be weary that it'll also wipe allied tiles too.

Claymore is also fairly great since you'll have Scout.

While you currently don't intend to use it, being able to if you want to mess with it is nice. Added bonus, it's got a 200% on it, which means it might be really good at some point in the future, and you get to be the one cunt on the planet that already has it. **Plus, a lot of skills have ass tooltips, so being able to confirm for yourself if you want it is useful.

Thanks for the tips. I can move 1 point from Broadhead to divine machine arrow, no problem. I agree that being able to use the skill is better than ditching it for just marginal increase in another.

I don't know about sapper 1 though, with A2-Sap1-Scout1 seems like leveling will be a nightmare. I wanted to go A1-Ranger1-A2, just for barrage tbh.

i can't wait

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31418bbb.1a23354a5161.153145.14213545.13213f4f5a61

I don't know about those 4 ranger points though, I remember using high anchoring in ctb2 and it was pretty useless, but crit shot above 1 is just an sp drain so…

Also, I'm thinking about going Dex 2:1 Str with between 50~100 Con, what do you think?

or you could die like a scaredy bitch like this guy who let his teammate get murdered.

Snipe is fucking retarded no matter how many times i see this video

No kidding. but last time i looked at the top 50 Pvpers, there wasn't one archer class listed

You can actually get away with a lot less dex as an archer, since your crit rate and eva both get bonus scaling and you'll have 100% uptime on Swift Step (25% crit bonus). IIRC those combined puts you at needing only like 380 total dex (ignoring items) to get a 50% crit rate against 0 critdef.

Con amount sounds good, glad we don't have to beat that one into you.

I understand your frustration.

My musk friend straight doesn't GET duel requests. There's no musk in the top 50 because everyone knows beating them in a duel is practically impossible if they're competent.

Well since swift step is 25% of your current crit rate you'll benefit more from it if you have dex. Also since fletcher is a skill spammer it'll benefit more from dex and a good weapon (in contrast to QS3 which is an auto-attacker, which benefits more from Str). I don't plan on going full dex 0 str like some korean video guy though, since I don't have a +15 lolopanther.

And con is pretty obvious if you're not a fucking newfag in MMOs. You can't dps if you're dead.

I seen to many archers mages with shit HP. Once CC or crit and their dead

Your final Ele3 skills will be Electrocute, Hail and FC. Those are the ones you will want to max (except Electrocute, leave that at 14) and attribute to 100% when you're filthy rich.

Prominence is too random to be useful
Freezing Sphere is just nice to have for finishing off stuff when MM is on cd
Meteor is amazing burst until it isn't
Rain is great for boosting Electrocute and the occasional Fire attribute enemy

You can decide how you want to distribute your remaining points, but I suggest leaving Prominence at 0.

Barrage has a hit limit from what I've seen, and isn't nearly enough to kill the tankier mobs. Crossfire is pretty meh imo.

It's good for pvp.
You're going to be over level and take 1 damage from the level penalty.

Really discount version swash. Much smaller aoe, and only 5 targets.

It's ok, but you're better off just moving.

300 kills down, no sage wall yet. the journey continues.

Thats nothing man.

Yes you are but it doesn't pull agro (everyone else likes you) and it speeds up your movement (faster runs).

It's also not just for boss rushing. It's an agro drop with a damage and movement amp. Really nice when muscling in on the world boss mafia, as half the battle is finding the damn spawn- most of which are map wide across all channels. The mspd and no agro effects are amazingly useful for, well, scouting a world boss. Bonus, you don't tip your hand because you're invisible.

Better than nothing.

Not always going to be fast enough to move out of the way, and archers are slow without cloaking.

It's still fairly eh, but it ain't random.

bump

how about this one? tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.11233f516a7585.1f3f6185.15253451

Spent those extra points for you:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.11233f45516a7585.1f223f4151657185.15253451
One point in Meteor is a 1 sec cast time 400%+983 blap with AoEA +10 and you can cast buffer it (also has a great animation). Rain scales duration. Ice Ball can probably freeze (more CC), stone curse is another one point wonder CC spell. Five points in reflect is 100% uptime.

Otherwise seems very meme. Not sure why everyone fawns over Meteor past r1, the cast time scaling is 1 sec per additional 249 more damage and a bit larger AoE. That 400% matk ratio is gonna be the majority of your damage with it late game, and at 1 sec cast you can use it as filler.

How about stats? everything int?

Forgot, >1 point in Prom
It's filler, and helpful when you first get it ala the control vid I posted.

Memealist?
50~100 CON
0~50 SPR (optional)
Rest INT

Finally managed to save some money, should I get a Token or spen it all on attributes?

Ugh…. just realized the Admiral's c7 pick is dependent on what Fen 3 gets.

C8 when

Token imo.

I've read somewhere that more points in meteor increases the aoe size. No idea if it's true

It does, but you've already got plenty of AoE output as a memealist. The AoE at lv1 is respectable, and you're more likely to run out of AoEA before you really need the aoe increase assuming the person luring is remotely competent.

Meanwhile, bosses, you can slam that thing down practically anywhere to hit them.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=511
We're getting new hairstyles, among other things tomorrow
too bad I'll most likely be too busy playing V-II

Token; the extra xp, movespeed, lower market fee, more market slots, and extra dungeon run are worth more than attributes.

Did they fix the party quest bug where party members that didn't initiate the quest get frozen in place and can't do anything?

How badly does this rape your privacy? It looks cute but I'd rather not have someone look at all the files on my computer just to play it.

Glad to know it wasn't just me. This is a pretty big bug tbh

you greatly underestimate how casul i play. barely have enough time to run the 2 boss rushes a day.

token. for sure. token is really only out-prioritied by a decent weapon and KEY attributes (ie. not enhance, not armor skills, and you actually use the skills to level). if you're at a stable state with those, then by all means go token.

its steam. if you're using steam then that's about as much privacy invasion as you can expect. if you're a tinfoilhat about steam then i guess the game isn't for you.

capped for easier viewing

I'm going to start this game because i have no respect for my mental well-being. What are the shitty classes to avoid that might sound cool, but will make me kill myself?

Rodelero

Yea I want that.

Rodelero, go at least c2 if you want to go anywhere

Slithering is crap man, and that's the only reason you go Rodelero C2.

Alright. What does c2 mean?

I'm thinking going down the cleric path to be a sadhu or druid. Is there a list of skills to get/avoid or something like that?

Circle 2

I run it (Steam) on WINE with extremely limited privileges. It works.

meant to reply

qualify that

Class = what "job" you are (swordsman, cryomancer, hunter, sadhu)
Rank = how advanced your class development is, currently there are 7 ranks. you move up a rank after you hit lvl 15 class level which also allows you to pick a new class or circle
Circle = how "deep" into a certain class you are. normal classes have 3 circles but hidden classes only have 1.

examples:
pelt3 = a class that went swordsman rank 1 into peltasta rank 2, selected peltasta circle 2 for rank 3 and peltasta circle 3 for rank 4.

you can select a class/circle below your current rank ie. in the above example you can still go swordsman2 at rank 5. this is typically shorthanded as sword2hop3, people get what circles you have also that you made a sub-optimal build being rank 5 and having no comparable rank 5 class/circle to up your power.

for builds, first put your name on the doc and experiment for yourself using the links in the OP. when in doubt tosbase public builds is a good starting point even though its filled with retarded builds of people theorycrafting too hard.

because it'd not a swordsman class, it actually got a buff. fucking biased IMC hating on swordsmen.

Another work of the clergiarchy

Sad that bots give people playing chaplain a bad name

It's rogues from RO all over again

Is there anything to be done about the horrific rubber banding? I am using a wifi connection, but I don't think it is my connection that is causing the issue, since it can handle Dark Souls 3, Diablo 3, and Tera just fine with few latency issues.

as far as i can tell, they already fixed the banding which is a variant of the old "moving too fast" error.

maybe its a bad launch, relaunch the game maybe? other than that, i really don't know. you should fish around in the forums for a better answer.

I figured it something like that.

The problem is pretty consistent, so it doesn't seem to be a launch problem. I did some reading around and there doesn't seem to be a good explanation for it. My ping is consistently around 50ms and fps is 59-60. I tried Leatrix Latency Fix which does some registry edits to fix communication issues with the server, and that does not seem to have made that big of a difference either.

I guess it is gremlins or something. Thanks for your help, anyways.

I paid 3 free TP to shitpost

Bucheplus??

Melee suffering isn't why Rode sucks ass.

Rode sucks because it simply sucks ass. It's built around debuffs but bosses tend to have immunities and the debuffs aren't that strong to begin with, on top of it limiting you to not having a dagger which means no Arde/Kirache, and almost nobody even realizes Ledus exists because it's not tradeable.

Toss in that it's competing with Cataphract and Hop 2 for tanking, and that Pelt already gave you Active Guard and is the number one swordie C2 option due to Swash being useful…

What it needs is some form of active guard vs magic bonus. Would give it a damn good reason to exist, even if it is practically just a circle tax.

The other guy had it mostly right, but… Circle is also oft used to mean rank as well. You basically just have to context your way through which is which.

Also "Pelt 3" does not necessarily mean they went Pelt Pelt Pelt, only that they have taken Pelt 3 times. You could be Sword Pelt Hop Pelt Pelt, and you'd still be Pelt 3.

Of course, a better example is something more smart:
Wiz Cryo Psy Wiz Wiz Rune Pyro
or
Wiz Cryo Psy Pyro Wiz Rune Wiz
is both still Wiz 3 Cryo Pyro Psy Rune sometimes called "King of Builds", as it's a skill-synergy-train-wreck that just obliterates bosses every like 4 minutes

If you're on win10 it's a win10 issue, see if you can find some QoS software like Asus's Game First and give ToS priority. That fixed it for me.

Thanks m8, I'll try that out.

Dirty here, 196 Pelt C3/Rode C2 here. Have to add that also the animations are garbage and you tend to get stuck a lot, or have delays before you can retake control of your character. Nothing like being stuck in Slithering for the full duration when you just need it for the debuff for your combo to work. Also only 1 skill needs more than 1 point invested into it and thats Targe Smash, everything is scales like shit, or the animation takes to long to make it worth it, looking at you Montano. On top of that the range on most skills is shorter than that of your auto attacks.

PS. you do less damage as a Rodelero than a Peltasta.

You might wanna research why that works before you go for it. Also it's not necessarily the best first choice.

I did some reading about Game First, and I am not sure I see the downside. It prioritizes certain connections over other ones from what I can tell. I am not the most tech literate guy around, though, so it might just be going over my head.

Thought you were replying to the build, reason I got confused. Forgot what was under the spoiler
I've been drinking, it's Freedom Day

As for how it works, basically SOP is some form of FIFO on who gets to talk over your wires. Any form of "Quality of Service" thing attaches priorities, so when something of a higher priority tries to talk it skips most of the line.

well, i can't say that isn't worthy of being called king.

That's fucking disgusting.

JUST FUCK MY BUILD UP
Can someone explain what's going on? All I know is that boss have huge af HP at level 100 and that negroid ate it whole at 270.

from what i can tell

i have a feeling the pyromancer fire ball is just swagpoints and most of the damage is coming from the ice wall bullets.

The dungeon's sleeping like a swordie trapped inside of an iron lung
Machines can keep you breathing but what's gonna happen when they find out a new raid's begun

So basically…

So you get effectively double ice pressure at 6x damage, in up to 8 directions.

Then Rune of Ice is on cooldown for 3 minutes. It also costs 500 silver to pull off, can be cancelled with cc, and a mobile boss (like Mineloader) can and will move out of the way. It also has blind spots even in maximum coverage mode.

Oh and quick cast is first because rune of ice is an 8s cast otherwise. QC makes it 4s. Much more workable.

The guy in the vid even did it partially wrong, he could get more damage by putting more walls in the direction of the boss.

Honestly low chance of being nerfed since so few people run it, it's skill synergy based, and 3 minute cd with that being the ONE thing the build really does. After that goes on cooldown, it has a meager 150% icyhot combo up in like 40s, and pretty much nothing else. It's a cy build with a single c6, two c2, and two c3.

Er, forgot, fire pressure also lets you stack ice wall farther in one direction, since it applies ice pressure at a longer distance than ice pressure by itself.

its always funny finding people selling shit in the market at a lower price than what you get from an NPC.

current standing is 600 kills, no sage wall yet. the hunt continues. time to sleep. zzz

Sage wall is 0.01% so you're gonna need to kill a lot more than 600

what addon are you using to show what items belong to what sets? I can't get teh one on ToSMoD to work for me

probs either enhanced collection or tooltip helper. zzz

I used that app and it never worked for me. So ened up installing all mods manually, besides tooltip helper after the recent changes.

Leveling my swordy will soon get a lot easier

So this just happened in Greene Manor while farming for some materials to craft.

So is the guild still full for Holla Forums guild? I'm a new player and been looking for people to play with. I put my archer on the spreadsheet Syladia but it seems you need my team name which is Infinityworks to add as a friend.

Everything is based on your team name.

The guild isn't full, but you're going to need to wait for cider to log in (at least 2 weeks from now).

He was on recently? Fuck and I missed him

No, but he quit ToS. Just pray to the autism temple for him to show up.

Glassarmour is going templar, so we might have an semi-active guild leader sometime if cider ever logs on to transfer ownership. C7 is lvl 225ish, so it'll be awhile.

Alright I guess I will be patient for either of those 2 things to happen. Still if anyone wants to be friends with a person starting off with a lvl ~100 archer1/ranger3/fletcher next and a swordsman/pelt/hop around lvl 44 just add my team name of Infinityworks

Fill the google doc faggot: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

Send friend invites to everyone

Contribute to the autism shrine with your lifeblood

So im trying to make a spooky build, but having not played the game enough to know what the fuck i'm doing I just went off a lot of reading and copying what skills other people seemed to favor. Can anyone give me advice on how to make this better? tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=i9yx8c9u4b

Now that's a unquie build, you'll be hard pressed to find much info on those two classes, and both on one character, even less. I can't give you any helpful info since I never played those classes. My Cleric is a Chappy

I just dropped and exchanged a Rodelin gem for an Arde. I think its a fair price

Guess i'll just wing it then. Whats the worst that can happen?

Transmit Prana while a great buff to the recipient it also gimps you since you lose that much int for it's duration and more points on Out of Body don't add up damage and Astral Body Explosion doesn't do much anyway so Plague Doctor would be a better option for Rank 7, it also gets Pandemic wich works great with Hexing and Effigy.

Samediveve is also a really good skill you should put some points in it.

RO sounds like an amazing game with features that every MMO today should (but fail to) incorporate. I regret that during its peak I was too busy playing games like DAoC. But I did play that Mabinogi game which I think has great features other games should emulate as well.

This leads me a question though. Why hasn't there been a game that takes all the best elements of numerous other games to create The Best Game Ever? MMORPGs in particular seem currently eternally stuck in the perpetual RO, EQ, UO, and most recently DotA/LoL (if MOBAs count) clones but almost all the clones half-arse their effort when creating their game.

I see from the screenshots and gameplay of ToS for example the artwork is beautiful and some classes like Oracle and Chronomancer are godly amazing plus some unique classes like the wood statue carving one I was so impressed with I wish other games had them but then I also see the dated UI, AI, combat, stat/skill system, and the guild system, not the requirement to create one mind you which I like because it proves who is dedicated enough to create a guild unlike the millions of nobody guilds in other games but it seems the guild system itself is awful and lacking even the most basic things like the ability to set officers. But at least the game itself seems to still be evolving and maybe it'll be better with future development but the combat system truly needs a complete revamp and a lot of the positive elements from what you praised RO for would make the game infinitely more interesting.

Forgot to mention, Samediveve´s buff stays up even if you get far from the circle and Safety Zone blocks the damage you recieve at the end of McDonalds,

Thanks for the tips. What would you change for samediveve?

Also, what stat distribution should i be doing? So far i've dumped all my points into int in the beginning just to be safe, but im sure i need something else as well. Currently lvl 22.

Shocked that no one has tried 3 faction mmo since.

Forming alliances so you can take back your relics or fight the top faction. Having your scouts watch another faction break down a keep, and wait until their in the lords room to rush in and take it from them. Or letting 2 big pvp groups duck it out and coming in to clean up shop. Man i miss DAoC

you could drop some mcdonalds points for it, maybe just one, both work decently with just one point on them it's up to you.

Int and some con, just enough to keep you from dying, monsters start hitting harder later on, specially on dungeons.

I dont need any spirit? I seem to remember reading spirit helps hex and effigy.

late but w/e. tell the cleric to use the teleport to start of the map with the thing you're provided. the thing on your R.

no. if you're not absolutely sure about your build (or on your first build) don't rank down. this means picking a class/circle that is lower than your current rank. your build follows this rule up to rank 5 (sadhu2) but then doubles back to bokor at rank 6 before taking sadhu3 at rank 7. i suggest more focus on just one. maybe ditch the bokor for something else (int based, because sadhu is int based) then going sadhu3 on rank 6 then just pick either kabbalist or PD for rank 7. this'll ensure that you don't feel gimped later on in the game.

ranking down isn't a completely bad idea but only for people who know exactly the build they are going for and have the experience to back it up. also the kojones to play something sub-optimal early for an optimal late game

how did you even trade the gem? it thought those were only team storage tradeable?

RO is far from perfect and nostalgia is strong. not everyone loves the mechanics RO implemented. if you did take what "you think" is best from all good MMOs and aggregate them into a "best game ever", you'll still get people complaining how things could be better. this is mostly because everyone's "best" is different.

lastly, saying "game needs X feature" is only really fair for games that have been out and are reaching maturity. there's still a shitton on backlog content and updates both this and kToS are expecting and it could be that it was just left behind because people kept demanding the gates to open early.

I like to know also since you can't move them across your team storage. Well that was a month ago when I deleted a toon with a gem in her inventory since I wanted the name.

My whole idea was that I'd be mainly sadhu, but summon zombies as well. Is there any way to make that work well? I like plague doctor, but it doesnt seem like it'd work well with sadhu, since possession looks like a channel and I'm guessing pandemic can't work with it.

the team storage transfer is just a recent thing i think. haven't tried because saving my token for after thesis.

sadhu with zombies can be a thing. just don't make it your first thing. get the experience necessary to make something that funky good before going for it.

Spirit for Archers: decent tertiary stat, or utterly useless?

only really good for block pen because regen is replaceable by pots.

i hear they will buff the str stat to add some block pen because there are concerns of block being too big a mitigation stat endgame for pure dex builds.

in other words, no, spr is really only for clerics that scale off it and wizzies that cycle through low cd spells.

They are going to give it the same block pen as spr. The only reason I can see stacking spr is for status effect resists.

I still hope they buff the mdef rate to between 1/3 and 1/2. There is no reason for it to be 1/5.

that and give wizzies some form of mana regen buff

Honestly I don't think ranking down is a big deal with cleric classes, other classes don't rank down because most of their damage comes from their skills' base damage and ranking down means you get skills meant for a lower level but cleric classes, specially after rank 5 get pretty much only utility skills maybe one damage skill with about 30 seconds CD at most (except monk) and utility skills are useful at any level so you don't really lose that much, yeah you'll do shit damage but all clerics do shit damage anyway.

the client had me socket the gem into a piece of equipment then I traded it back to them. Gems themselves cannot be traded but equipment with gems in them can.

at some point you gotta wonder if its just better to save the silver to buy the recipe off the market. whew.

that's the old CBT way of doing it. i'm surprised they haven't patched that out yet.

well tbh most monster gems have no value for someone that finds one, being able to make something out of it shouldnt be patched. Hell, they should allow simply trading the thing directly.

The gem for Running Shot is supposed to be worth 15~20m

Wish I knew about this before hand. Also why do you faggots get triggered by the word "toon"?

This is where bullying leads to

RIP in pepperonis

So how the fuck am I supposed to find temple shooter alive

I would say this what happens when you burn yourself out.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. I have enough guild towers for the next 18 weeks.

Fuck that's not going to be nice

The whispering chat needs some serious server fixing because half the time I cant talk shit to anyone.

Can you add me into the guild? I'm Bucheplus

I'm still lurking the thread but maybe is right. Bug me on steam if you want. If you don't have me on steam, get it from imix.

it's called lv10 condensed mana pots

I've seen people trying to buy it for 25mil

The autism gods have answered the prayers of the unenlightened.

100k isn't that much. It only takes a few hours to farm outside dungeons. With dungeons, it just takes 1 set.

Pots are supposed to be supplimental or a build choice, not a requirement for basic grinding.

Do you grind for the sake of grindan in this game or do you grind to do another thing?

Nothing is stopping you from going full spr

Just use bonfires if you're that bothered by it.

Grind for xp
Grind for money
Grind for gear
Grind for collections
Grind for adventure points

It's an MMO, you should know what it offers.

I've not played many asian MMOs so I wasn't sure whether or not it had an endgame system with dungeons or pvp like most western MMOs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

End game right now is earth tower. It's a little gimmicky and heavily oriented towards AOE damage.

PvP is only in the form of guild vs guild wars (which have no reward). Eventually they are going to add a battle arena (korea already has it in the form of 2v2 and 5v5).

camp it like a motherfucker

cider's making a comeback. calling it now.

we shall rally the troops. somebody tell imix and gold to start heating up the bantz cauldron, we're going to need it boiling soon.

do you get like a message very time the doc gets updated? i literally just made a new sheet in your file because didn't want it linked on my own gmail. didn't ask for your permission because i thought you were dead or something so… yeah.

silver gets ezpz lategame, i hear. so that 100k become change at some point if you play regularly.

oi homie, add me: gabotheplaya

niggah, did you not even read the cards update? a lot of great shit (temporary buffs) will be tied to pot usage. get on the ball, using pots going to be build-defining now.

what is this question even? you grind to progress in any aspect of the game you want to progress in. there should also be an exp system for crafting though since not everyone is into "murder shit for exp"

endgame is pretty meh right now, but i like updating this list every time it comes up.

endgame shit to do list that have game impact:
>increase team level
after that, just complete all the prestige-related accomplishments for more recognition like titles and top 10 leader boards.

did i miss anything?

nigga whut? circle 5? max of any class is circle 3. you must mean rank 5.

Yeah nah, I'd rather go after chase drops

Not wanting to hit like a limp dick prevents it, doubly so because full spr doesn't solve it I tried in icbt2, campfires were still too mandatory

Bonfires require relative peace to be able to use.

What I really need…
is an addon that gives you a timer on your regen ticks so I can easily powersquat my mana back without having to count out loud so my music doesn't throw me offby the way, if you sit just before the regen tick, you get the sitting bonusif you didn't know.

One, that's retarded
Two, that makes pots into buffs, not something you guzzle for the sake of guzzling. They have cooldowns and I doubt the card effects will have 100% uptime.

Also awaken first, that eats a potential too (more if alche isn't on your account)

That is good advice but not for that reason. You stop at 5 because the exp req for 6+ is hilariously high for the rate we can pump it.

Also, a lv5 roast on a lv6 gem has the penalty of a lv1 gem, and most of the good gems have very "oh noes" penalties. Eg, green weapon gem is +crit -acc, and is most favored by high dex builds that have a few tons more acc than they'll ever need.

You mean 10 of them, because we'll eventually have that many slots and then you will have prefarmed something at least good which you can then transfer to other charaters I believe team storage card xfer is a thing now.

Circle 5, rank 5, they're honestly fairly interchangeable and are very rarely hard to figure out.
Don't be as autistic as the toon gang up there.

well, i didn't try to sugarcoat it. its the "only way" right now and its a shit way.

i'm still waiting for them to implement shit like the 8hr? camp debuff that prevent campers from getting loots 2x in a row and everyone getting cubes not just the top 5 dps. i haven't run into a worldboss myself that i ever managed to help kill (ran into templeshooter by chance but it was dead before i could get a hit in) so i don't really know.

somehow found a semi-related vid

build defining as in you pop it before you cast/charge in. i'm personally looking at stacking frogola cards for my mage-fucker cata.

really want to get everyone (at least around here) using the same terms to help with coordinating support concerns. if i say go X rank 3 and people start going 3 circles into that class, i'd be blamed for confusing instructions
don't want to have any dicks stuck in ceiling fans with unclear instructions

That fish reminds me of the bears in Alaska that come and take a hunters kill, since they learned that gunshots = free meal.

It got nerfed, it's a 4s buff. You pop before you cast, it lasts 1, maybe 2 spells.

It's still not that confusing since you'd say "go wiz 3" not "go wiz circle 3", and if you're doing something weird like KoB you would list out the class progression in its entirity. Really I'd much rather we standardize on notation like this (three forms of the same build with different verbosity):
Pelt barb barb cors fen cors cors fen fen
Pelt barb2 cors fen cors3 fen3
Pelt barb2 cors3 fen3

Basically, just use cls#

Calling it "class circle n" is fucking long winded and retarded. Class# is so much better. It conveys the exact same thing, is much more common in full build listings, emphasizes that you are "taking the class n times", has 7-8 less characters, and is intuitive rather than needing a fucking definition.

Circle and rank are interchangeable, don't encourage shit low-density notation. You can derrive whether that C2 is same class dip count or number of classes total from context by simply not being a fucking mong once you know that they're interchangeable.

in the same way teachers are forced to use clear notation, no matter how inconvenient, to teach the unknowing i'd still rather stick with the low way of writing it.

i don't actually give a fuck what people prefer, i just rather make it more accessible to people who are yet to learn the shorthands.

also, yeah i write it as pelt>hop>cat3>dragoon (my build) if its just chatting, but if i know someone is new to the game i'd swill spell out rank and circle as needed.

you know your shit, probs an oldie, join us in the war room and help newbies that need support:

Solryk in the docs, vet from icbt1. I would join that discord but that would require not constantly being on the one with rl friends that I am usually on. Maybe I'll drop by some day they aren't in, but don't hold your breath.

Well I will have to differ in opinion there. No sense using a notation that is never used. Better to make it clear we don't mind questions rather than coddle.

Those who sink when told to swim oft are too prideful to ask how. And while our culture here encourages lurking to asking questions, the cls# notation is both ubiquitous and fairly intuitive. I'd be more inclined to agree we should explain shit if I was saying something like "B6BB j.2146[A]" to a bunch of console pesants who have never even seen a numpad. But any real confusion on this matter is solved by looking at a skill builder (or build, which should probably be provided anyways when chatting with newbies), and this is a game where calling up tos.neet and at least plotting out something is damn near required to have any fun later on (even if you don't stick with it 100%).

side note related, can we stop suggesting tosbase as a skill build simulator in the OP? The videos lie, and saving to a db anonymously means editing isn't a thing. Meanwhile tos.neet stores the entire build in the url, meaning you can make on the fly edits as needed/wanted and share your changes without having to duplicate the whole damn thing. Tosbase as a sample build repository, sure, but tos.neet is the Orsha to tosbase's Klaipeda. Tosbase's server is better (more features), but its city and quest and map designs are all objectively inferior.

How bad is Rodelero? I remember in a previous thread someone mentioning it being the worst class in the game. Is tanking better off without it?

The only thing it offers that has any value is Slithering at c2.

Otherwise it has no damage, most bosses are immune to its debuffs, its animation delay is horrendous, and its range is shorter than swinging your base 1h sword.

it will eventually get buffs, no idea when or what kind

meh, feel free to just beat me to it when people ask around. i'm sticking with the long form if they smell new

the OP is really dated. i made it over a month ago and it does need updating. nobody even bothered to check the thing that said needs confirmation. made it with what i had handy and knew at the time, hop into discord when thread hits bump limit and you can remind the next guy to make the thread or remake it yourself with the improved OP.

also, can anyone here give better beginner tips? i pulled those out my ass because they're all i could think of at the time. pretty sure there's much more useful info to be shared.

its not all bad, its just very unfun to play especially with everyone else spamming flashy skills. if you were going for damage, you wouldn't have picked it anyway, but even as a tank its very bland. it needs new mechanics more than anything. still hoping for +50% mdef when blocking attribute or anything that's anti magic would be nice niche

also…

CIDER IS IN THE DISCORD ROOM RIGHT NOW, HOP IN TO SAY HI

I'll come up with a revised set of newbie tips and we can debate the OP's content and formalize a pastebin for it later today assuming you'll be in the discord once I'm off work in…. 8 and a quarter hours.

One I definitely want to add is the idea of saving a quest warp near klai and orsha, and not turning in Final Mission (4): Talk to the Girl, so you can warp between towns for dirt fucking cheap and with a channel change oportunity for klai and orsha before you land on the map, entirely without consumables. You can also save the Forest of Prayer one near the statue and 130 dungeon entrance for rush parties.

welp, its impossible. time to call it quits. it'll be better to save silver and just buy it off the market.

fuck niggah, forest of prayer is not beginner shit. that's my current level-appropriate content.whew.

in any case, i'll be around whenever. if i'm not just make an offering to the tower of autism.

But this was confirmed shit in open beta..

So, I'm playing on [Europe]Fedimian and my character is 70/11 Sword1 Pelt1 Barb1.

I pretend to build a Fencer lately, focused on Evasion and DPS.
What build should I follow? Is my character shitty? Should I go Barb3, pick Corsair or even Highlander?

Thank you, anons.

If you're going Fencer then Dex is good for your build. Also no matter what build you're going for, you're melee so you want to get at least 15k hp or your in for a world of hurt later on. For the rest I can't say since I don't have experience in any of those classes

nigga have you even played RO

I laugh at you.

I want to make a spear tank build on a character and I don't want to suck at tanking. Will Pel1 Hop3 work?

this

It's not like the chances will accumulate.
If it is 1%, do you think after 100 it will drop? Or after 50 it will have 50% chance of have dropped?

No, each time the % remains. If you killed 100000000 Rodelins, they will still have a 0,01% chance of dropping the Thresh Sword.

==You fucking wat m8?=

I can tell you don't because you're saying this dumb shit.

I'll sell you mine

edited a pic just for you.

you went pelt so i'm guessing you're planning to main sword and board equipment come fencer. you should consider switching to two-hand while leveling though. barb > dopelsonder is a reasonable route to take going into fencer. don't bother with corsair and highlander is too late to get much use out of it since fencers use rapiers.

the str/dex split seems ok early but its going to burden you alter. i say stop leveling dex and focus on a 1:1 split between str and con for a while. you can just write off the dex as additional accuracy. evasion relies too heavily on stacking to be useful, con is still king for beefyness. fencers have a lot of mitigation so you won't regret having the peltasta circle if you get more con.

… all unless you really want to go glasscannon melee pray you don't lag frontline bruiser then higher dex than str works great for breaking face.

1000 is plenty many especially considering how busy a person i am.

i know that. that's why i'm stopping at 1000. in investment, you don't chase bad money with good money; same applies to time in MMOs. i sunk the time i'm willing to spend hunting it and it just didn't drop. meh.

shhh~ we don't reply to all these tsunderes who come around to try and bash the game secretly wanting to have fun with us. they'll either come around or leave soon enough.

i fucked up. shoulda edited the first part too.

New OP has a pastebin template, wew
pastebin.com/zETeXmGH

Has three edit points, all implied and in all caps, two of which chide the OP for forgetting them.

or furries in denial

Furries have money to burn user. Have you seen how much $$ Furry artist commissions cost? And them niggas never lack for work.

So how does Item Awakening actually work? Can you awaken other people's items without them having to trade it to you? And are the awakening bonuses still fixed or random now? I'm making an alch

GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS ON GENTS
datamined models from kToS files are here.

current user we got frontlining for the alch spot is imix and as far as i can tell he's still some ways away. he did promise to max out briquetting and awakening so we will test the ever living fuck out of it once he caps.

from what i know:

if you ever become a craft alch instead of a jew alch, try to help your fellow anons. you on the doc? the discord? discord.gg/011prHsf9eSttlKm1

I'm aware that it spends 1 potential upon opening the dungeon, so if you succeed or fail you'll lose 1 potential anyway. I've seen people in shout asking for/calling for awakening though so I think it must be shareable without giving the item to the alch somehow.
As for the bonuses I'm not sure, in cbt they were fixed but I read somewhere that it changed, gotta wait to see I guess.

Also I'm not on the doc cause I play on silute

ok, i kinda understand given that there are no silute server people in the doc
enjoy playing with BRs and having perpetual downtime. :^)

I'm a br myself, only started in silute cause I thought I'd have better ping but then they just change the server location back to na again
whatever

RF Online did that.

It was one of the best games for its time. I hope they make a more polished sequel one day. By the way fuck Corites.

Cleric > Cleric > Krivis > Paladin so far. I planned to go Pardoner > Pardoner > Pardoner now. Did I fuck up?

Sadly I am.

Here's the build.

pardoner really specializes in selling your scrolls.

your base classes being cleric, krivis and paladin doesn't give you the 3 sold skills that come from priest.

now, i don't know if you can sell those krivis and paladin skills i don't like burning silver on scrolls, but i think daino is one of the 3 sellable types. and even if you could, it might not sell as they are not seen as "must have" buffs.

go spend time looking at skills you can sell
if you are not satisfied with the results of that research, then don't continue with the build.

MMOs really aren't my thing. I was only playing because most of my friends are. Guess I'll just stick to emulating

FUCK forgot the discord link
Better OP, now with a link to the discord to avoid shitting up the thread.

pastebin.com/gd7guHSf

Oi, that ain't furry ya cunt. That's monstergirls & monsterbois. Furry is, you know, furry.
See the first two informational cave paintings.

How's Kike Mountain, you wannabe triple-jew?

This guy
is right, Priest is most common because Sac and Bless are really fuckin' good.

I know Resist Elements is pretty popular, but that's more because it replaces the Paladin, and the pardoner version is probably gonna be nerfed in the future.

also, as
what the fuck is your HP pool

Dunno if you're overly salvageable since you went ham on int and str (why?). Maybe go Druid and just use Paladin for Resist Ele, Restoration's sp regen, and Smite on occasion?

Seriously, your current classes are savable quite easily, I wouldda suggested going Paladindu more and then capping with Kabalist, but your stat spread is just…. impossible to really work with. No dex so you'll miss all the god damn time, no Priest to make autoattacking not ass for a physical build or salvage the int via the eventual Bless buff, nowhere near enough CON for a close range build, high int but went Palladin (the one class with ass for int ratios; "turn undead is-" shit, yes).

I'll ask my friend with four different cleric base builds if he has any suggestions

My friend's a fuckin' miracle worker, no wonder he plays so many clerics.

Beyond "Get yourself some CON god damn", he had some good build suggestions, the first of which is actually fuckin' brilliant and I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it.
Incinerate works amazingly well with Conviction's debuff, and PD is effectively a build-saver that instantly makes you insanely good in more advanced parties. To the point where you can potentially edge out a Priest in some content.

Again kinda support, you'd be an SP battery. Make sure to snag Regen aura high enough to attribute it for SP as well. Bonus, Kabbalist is likely gonna get some cool shit in C8/C9, and Chariots are fuckin' fun.

Gets better zaibas (your basically only anti-air outside of smite) and Carnivory likes int.

What are they doing to Bless?

Friend had one other idea if you still wanna go all Zionist on people…
And sell Barrier scrolls.
He said it might not be future-proof, though, and going ham on pardoner is eh since you can't buffshop via Priest.

Something like 7% spr and 3% int scaling. Not much, but something.

Original + { ([SPR] × 0.06 + [INT] × 0.02) × ([Skill Level] -1) }
Duration has been increased 45 seconds → 60 seconds

People in KToS have been getting 700+ extra damage/hit with the new blessing patch. Since I'm a FS priest going heavy SPR, this patch will be fucking great for me when they finally implement it.

Will there ever be a MMO as good as RO? It was literally a masterpiece in every single department.
When I played ToS in the beta it was laggy as hell, every class besides barb was impossible to level, and full of BRs spamming the global chat. Is it better now? Also why is it f2p now? And what's TP for?
I might grace you nerds with my magnificent presence after all.

The overkill exp bonus was removed, leveling is a lot less terrible since Orsha is now a thing as is exp cards for 100%ing maps (there's an addon that makes that not a headache), BRs went away (mostly), TP is the paid currency, and it was always planned to be F2P.

Lag, depends on the alignment of the planets. Sometimes it's butter, othertimes it's not. Well, network-latency wise. Frame rate takes a shit on anything less than a hardcore rig whenever the wizzies get uppity.

RIP Sadhu

Could have sworn I turned off sage on the Uncle post since it wasn't a triple post.

Does the Oracle's Death Sentence work on WBs?

Yea that's not a slut outfit I like a lot

Damn nice, since I stopped at 3 and my Chappy is Spr build with decent Int.

Say any of you keep getting Login Error 0001? I can't switch characters without having to log the fuck out completely and this annoying as fuck.

So not only was there a Priest 3 Pardoner and Priest 2 Monk in the party that BOTH needed to be ASKED for buffs before they'd cast any. King Jew of Kike Mountain was being a stingy shit and not wanting to spend shekels on mats, while the Monk's swearing off of worldly possessions included buff mats… I guess I shouldn't be fuckin' surprised.
Not ONLY was I out-damaging the Quarrel 3 as a Pelt Barb2 Cors wielding a FUCKING SHIELD.
NOT ONLY did the Quarrel pull the bear so we were doing the Bear and the Hedgehog at the same time.
BUT THE FUCKING CHRONO REINCARNATED THE HEDGEHOG.
I GOT APPLESHOTGUNNED, BEAR CLAWED, PINCUSHIONED, AND THEN TORNADOCLAPPED ALL IN A FUCKING ROW
AND THE FUCKING CHRONO SAID THE REASON HE DID IT WAS HE WAS USED TO PEOPLE SPLITTING THE BOSSES
THE ONE THING THAT YOU KNOW FOR A FACT HE SAW?
THE BOSSES WERE NOT SPLIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….

haaaa…

haa.

ha.

Okay.

Yeah the login error is annoying. Not just you.

I seen jew support like that. I don't understand why people play these classes if they can't fucking fulfill their role. Also on the faggots pulling both bosses when you have no healer is common as fuck. No reason to rage, you'll get used to it. I know i have

Nah the rage wasn't him pulling both. Fuck, man, I fuckin' bit the pillow and took it like a champ with arde and cafrisun on, fully intending to carry the four sacks of rocks that called themselves my "party". Didn't even switch to plate 3 cloth top with a shield for the bear and hedgehog, which I have specifically so I can tank hard when needed. Went in guns blazing and was surviving just fine against the two of them.

The rage was from having to tank all three at once as our primary dps because dumbass revived the hedgehog because "he's used to it being split" and we weren't split. The bear or hedgehog with the other dead, I'd have been cool with it (happy, even, since more exp). But no. All three at once.

I mean we still succeeded without a full wipe. I died once (100-0'd by that seemless combo), but the Monk was kind and revived me… with level fucking 1 resurrection, but still counts I guess. Didn't die again since I then switched to full plate (apples were the biggest threat) and let someone pull the bear off of me so I could kill the damn rodent again.

Also I've done quite a few no-healer runs, some split some don't. I've had plenty non-split that went faster and smoother than that one. In fact, most do, because I'm actually fucking good at tanking and bring 50 lv10 pots for a reason. Liquid Cleric is plenty effective once you know how to physically dodge and time your active guards. Will be even better once I'm fencer and have Falconade & Lunge. Won't even need the shield, just a ton of blue soda.

Just because I bring 50 units of liquid jesus doesn't mean I use them.

When you're 12 levels under, dodging what you can without spinning a hitbox into your party, in a high dex build with attributed Guardian, using Active Guard to have a high block roll, and are even wearing the correct armor mix to minimize the damage you take: you will still take damage.

Being "good" is not just performing expertly. It's also being prepared for when an expert performance isn't enough.

Is this a retarded build?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/a101t9kl86/

yes

Don't know about Barb or Dop, so can't help you there, but on Swordman I can. Only mistake I can see is not getting Pain Barrier, 16-20secs of not getting knocked back/down is damn nice.

rant a bit in discord and suddenly get 2 replies before i could finish typing my reply

get at least level 1 pain barrier, you get so much milage out of it. take a point out of bash. don't even question this recommendation, just do it.

highlander seems mostly ok, you don't really get much options but i think you're underestimating the wagon wheel launch. its fighting crown for skill points, i suggest get it at least to level 1 and leave crown at level 4 (or move more points if you feel like i don't really know how big a deal that reduced int and spr is even in pvp).

barbarian is well focused, but you lose a lot of good cycle skills. i'll enumerate some common barb build things:
>stomping kick, people swear that its worth leveling to 1 only for the fun goomba stomp animation
>helm chopper is a STUN, seriously that reason alone makes it worth leveling a bit.
>giant swing, i have never seen anybody value this skill, i don't know whats particularly wrong with it but people don't normally level it. the animation looks cool though

for doppel, at least level one double pay earn, it works on hits so if you can nuke something with your last hit (and it doesn't split to any other mobs) then you get full value. so try to get bosses to a sliver of health before using it for your last swing. i'm not too familiar with the other skills but you can't go wrong with maxing cyclone.

where does the cock costume fit in?

you now have a story to tell when we kick up a thread for the spiritual successor of ToS maybe 10-15 years down the line.

I tried to focus on a lot of hitting fast type.
Some skills don't have videos so I just assume that cleave is a spinning type attack, which I like.

ok, its been months since i played a barb in CBT so i've forgotten how its aoe works but that doesn't forgive the fact that you're giving up really good skills with utility just to go for max cleave. you will barely ever feel the need to use blue pots so might as well spam two skills for net higher damage and maybe other benefits than one beefed up skill.

Giant Swing is actually getting a buff, dunno how much of one.

My suggestion: tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11266699.1123354551.14253541.5a6a8595aab5.1521315a617585

I'm only gonna go super-in-depth on swordsman, because I see a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of people make the mistakes you're making in your swordie build. After that I'll just comment on my changes, and give point ranges I'd recommend.

So here we are, how to build Swordsman 1
0-1 Thrust
It's actually useful, especially early on, and will retain a purpose on a character that is not gonna use a spear, rapier, or 1h with a Kirache/Venom.
3 Bash
So stop making it more expensive. Its damage scaling is complete ass. 3 and you're done
3-5 Gung Ho
It falls off, and in a party you'll most likely want the buff slot open, but until 120 it's fairly nice to have. Three ranks lets you attribute it for extra damage convert, which will help it remain useful for longer.
3-5 Concentration
Most people will say max this, but 3 is really the minimum, as that unlocks the attribute for it (that adds 100 to its damage bonus). When in doubt, dump your extra points here- it makes you a monster early on, especially if you can finance the attribute.
1-5 Pain Barrier
Shit's fucking amazing, but the scaling is poor. Always at least put a point in it. This is also the one skill you'll probably never bench from the Swordie tree. It's a real shame the scaling is so poor.

Highlander
Crossguard's block rate scales with strength (which you'll have a lot of), so you don't really need to make your 0CD block button cost more mana. Shit's honestly a one-point-wonder because the mana cost increases.
Had to move the points somewhere

Barbarian
covered most of my whys, but I'll do it anyways
Shit's a fucking meme, and while it is getting buffed, it won't likely do enough damage to justify the animation.
More importantly, 99.9% chance bosses are immune.
Before you attribute Frenzy, it is your "multiple enemies" buff.
After you attribute Frenzy, it is your "I stack with Frenzy and reduce defense" buff.
It increases your attack by the def reduction number multiplied by the number of enemies it hits. I'd consider moving another 5 points from Cleave into it.
Besides being a stun (which is important since Cleave doubles stunned targets), it's also a very strong source of strike damage. If you didn't know, slash does 50% reduced damage against Plate armor. Strike does 50% more. Crown has a 30s cd and Carter is a slow cast- you're gonna want another good Strike cvt.
It's getting OH 3 and a Slashweak debuff in the future, and it doubles vs stunned targets. The only problem really is Barb has too much good stuff.
In response to
Cleave is a very quick arc in front of you. Could use a bit more reach imo, but it's its buff will make it absurd for this build since most of your hard hits are slash. Dunno if the duration scales or if it's got the same duration as the crit buff. I'd assume the latter. A lot of your combos will either open with cleave or have it mixed in before the final hit (eg: Zornhau Cleave Zucken)
Never trust the videos, they lie and misrepresent a lot.

Doppel
8 still gives you 100% uptime, and frees up 2 points. It also requires you to get hit, which you should be avoiding most of the time by dodging, your evasion stat, or Cross Guard…. because getting hit hurts, and this will make it hurt significantly more.
I personally wouldn't go past 5.
Strike convert, and guaranteed crit on Cloth armor.. That basically means it gets the 50% bonus against cloth and plate, only vs Cloth it also gets Str a second time. So it's basically a Slash+ and Strike attack.
As you can "cheat" and cast it right before the target dies apparently.
Zucken doubles against targets in Shock, Zornhau puts them in Shock.

A side note on Thrust:
If you're a Cafrisun + EleAtk user, Thrust will not really raise your damage on Leather by much. Reason being, you don't get multiple lines to get your eleatk multiple times from it. Ergo it falls off around lv75 when you bring out the Arde and start buying Sacraments.

However, as a 2h sword user, you'll lack an Arde and have extremely high base damage, meaning your eleatk is a very small percentage of your damage anyways.

Since Thrust is a c1 skill, attributing it is fairly cheap- under 200k to hit +40% on it (and just over 406k for +50%). Pierce damage gets a multiplicative 1.5x on Leather targets.
At +40%, you're looking at a net 210% + 117 damage per cast, which will more than make up for the animation delay and any EleAtk you have. Only downside then will be that it doesn't stack Frenzy.

bumpan with some pvp funtimes

WEW

You still got rekt son
by someone 50 levels lower than you

Remember do your duty report all chaplains as bots.

I prefer b/u/llying them. Unless they don't react then it's a report.

I bully them by reporting them. It seems it actually messes with them just by reporting because a few times after reporting i noticed they don't seem to be able to hurt mobs. As I never been reported as a bot i dont know if they get some prompt window that they must turn off so they can actually hurts thing again. There needs to be some testing done.

I usually verify thier bot status by active and blatant KSing, 'swhat I mean by bully them first. Real players will react (even if only by pausing), bots won't.

How they move and recast buffs is an indicator, but that's not guaranteed. Trusting is fine, but always verify.
of course, I have yet to guess wrong, but I still make sure I'm not reporting innocents

Gotta find an afk warlock and ask him, he would know.

Since my fencer will be stuck until c8 comes out upon hitting c6 class lv15, working on what else to make…

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbe.15213544.11273a41556591.1f253f6575.1225354152

Uncertain of if monstrance really scales the dex bonus by skill level, tosneet formulas seem to indicate 2.4 lv +40% spr, but I'm not sure if I am reading it right.

Stats uhhh… 3 1 1 1 dex spr str con, or thereabouts.

Wasn't reading it right, build shifted to
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbe.15213544.11213a43556595.1f253f6575.1225354152

is this game worth playing yet?

Not yet but it's going places at least. Best thing you can do is whine on the forums about the reasons why the game sucks and how it make it not suck and to spam tickets telling the GMs and Devs how much the game sucks and how they can make it not suck.

Finally bought my templeshooter without the seller trying to scam me

hunters are the new meta

It will never be, dude, move on.
The whole game is linear with questlines and map layout.
They tried some stuff with two different starts but it doesn't fix the whole problem.
Also the game is full of cheaters and botters.
The game looks great and has interesting combat and controls, but that's it.

I'm interested in how people cheat in this game.

Botting. Shits so common I seen people in guilds doing it. It's not just bots man.

So people scripting? I saw some people naming and shaming some botters in their guild.

There was also a script at one point that would let you use town npc services from anywhere. That has since been patched.

Back in icbt2 there was a way to force start quests, which we used to try out cuhrayzee builds because this included class up quests. Was a great way to end a closed beta.

I want to believe.

new tip:
this guy drops a guaranteed gem and you can keep jumping channels to hind him in this area.

also, the mobs that spawn here are plentiful and drop dingle often so future alchs looking at you imix should farm here.

LOL

That reminds when when Warlocks could summon some fucking boss into the WoW Auction house and wreck the place up.

tfw only level 8 snow rolling, it's too bad farming the gem is impractical

Say does this kill shopkeepers too?

no, you need to duel the hacker else it just acts like a normal summon.

is the best use for vubbe fighter blood the gloves after all? i got one and i dont know if i should sell it or make the gloves for my fletcher-to-be

I laughed. Hard. Been ages since this has happened. Thank you, user.

That, collections, and, more importantly, selling for an absurd amount to bankroll your character's future.

Roxanna plate gloves are better anyways.

God damn.
I kinda want to make a burner steam account and do some testing to see what kind of bullshit I can get into since this game seems to completely lack sanity checks.

back in the office, time to clean house by mass replying

literally checked out the board because of this post. was not disappointed but i have no content saved to share.

you only lose "imaginary reporter points" anyway so… yeah. best report them anyway in case they're botting during their off-times. i also report KSers because fuck them for abusing my swash

i'm not too familiar with paladins but the transition from a support-heavy into a physical heavy into a magic-reliant class seems a bit off to me. it could work though if you just focus on physical and use everything else for their utility but i'd suggest moving around stat points to 2str:1con:1dex because you would probably rather hit hard than rely on chance crits on smite. you can slot gems for more crit rate, str just scales way better unless you plan on being evasive. option to add even more con, i don't value spr so much since you won't be needing it much with blue pots and the heals having some percent HP scaling already.

always has been, if you're into comfy grindans.

gratz. this is why i keep telling people who ask for build advice and has sorcerer in it to rethink their plan.

its great but i'm pretty sure the pet level is spiking its damage output well above what coursing (?) is buffing it with

10/10 too bad i had finals in the last days and didn't see the shenanigans
anyone remember the perma PK players terrorizing klaipeda? those were some fun yet stressful times forcing you to quickly change channels to escape their spawn camping and breaking your shit
and then they change channels too

make the gloves if its like your 2nd drop, if you're on your first character best to sell it and go power of money through the earlygame. the gloves would have been useful for super long if it wasn't leather which fucks up armor planning hard.

silver transfer is nice, but overall a meh patch.

Did I just recruit someone to /u/?
Be warned, civilizations have risen and fallen in the time it takes for that board to get new posts.

Yeah but that might influence how quickly they smack someone I report!
More importantly, I don't like hitting people with false accusations. Both the players and the mods that then have to process the accusation.

Shame, man, real shame. It was absolutely glorious. Also I never had to deal with the PKers, but then, I lived in Fred and did everything on a single character because I am an 8-5 wageslave and was figuring out a full tank build that I've now basically scrapped anyways because my fencer-to-be is pretty much just as effective but can also deal damage.

I'll get to this once the servers go down. I want to actually play some today. Already wasted a while on explaining how this build works.

Are you ready to get culturally enriched?

Damn it. I bet the Swedes did this.

sneak peak at taoist class. it can power up its fan thing for more fly-shooing action. speculation that it also has an active deflect that can nullify attacks :^)

IT'S HAPPENING. Please god let them have bare armpits.

ToShou confirmed

I know I haven't logged in in a while. just a bit burnt out. blame imix, it's all his fault I tell you.

but that's shinto

for now enjoy the almost panty shot in the skirt slit

if you're tired of corsair-ing and still check in from time to time, you could even go templar so we can roll the guild quests. lol

makes me want to photoshop another one swatting bombs and call it imam khatib.

Okay Paladin time. Stat spread did change greatly. Skill build still the same (just re-linking)
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4122bbbe.15213544.11213a43556595.1f253f6575.1325354151

The key things are:
Party-wide, too, so anybody else crit-based will love me
Soon, anyways
Also pushes bosses
Especially since I'll have a lot of debuffs to put into it
Will also increase your party's damage by 100 per hit per main 5 element each party member deals
fairly decent damage with a good weapon
Sadly additive with the racism bonus

Damage

Support

Concerns
While dex stacking should mitigate, if I roll no crits on the Conviction Smites, damage drops significantly, and it's only OH 2 for a 9s cd (26s on Conviction).

Decent chance due to Paladin and Monk supporting Physical builds; just one more good critting skill to interlevel between smitevictions would make this solid at endgame- hopefully something Piercing, because…

No real good way to resolve this unless there's a good high-level pierce weapon Clerics can use.

We'll probably get something high level to replace it eventually.

Stats
Redoing them, I'm thinking
Which results in something like
108 CON, 78 SPR, 221(297) DEX(trance) at lv280 with 36 bonus points fen has 33 at lv159 and not finished with Demon Prison

I'll be a bit reliant on the multiline gear for dps, but I'll have fairly good CON and SPR for any other class dips I take for support. And if I can snag another good low-CD critter, I'll be set, as I'll have something to throw between Smites, which will round out my output pretty solidly- especially if it's pierce-based.

i am really loving this grind spot. a metric ton of dingle for selling, a lot of gems, and even this purple shield recipe.

there are a few bots though, fuck them

crit smite is pretty untested waters. only guy i know who has tested enough to possibly give an educated guess as to its effectiveness is Eseth if you see him around.

what is good canon build?

gonna give you the standard bot answer…

>check builds here: tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/
>if you need immediate support, meet us in discord: discord.gg/011prHsf9eSttlKm1

as for cannoneer per se, i don't know much about it but i will be glad to have you around for GvG. its great for holding and sieging chokes. all the archers around here are playing single DPS types (and hunter because imix is selling it hard) so i'm not sure if there's a sempai around to help you build it.

Nigga I was going to play Hunter before I even knew Imix. Just meeting him gave me some hope in the class I was picking Was going to play Hunter because the're so few of them

Depends on your goal.

Cannoneer requires 1h/cannon, and their skills are on 5s cooldowns. These skill are not true aoe, their attack ratio isn't shown.

If you want to be well rounded, I'd suggest pairing it with good single target dps. The other option is to focus fully on AoE mobbing.

Option 1: a>qs3>scout>falconeer>cannoneer
QS3 is built around single target rapid fire autoattacks. Weapon is pretty much always grand cross (1h), Which leaves off-hand for cannon. Scout lets you approach large groups before using aoe (optional). Falconeer lets you make cannoneer skills true aoe (also optional). Pavise and caltrops will help group for cannon skills.

You can also be a flying barrel with this build.

Option 2: a>r3> r1> ?> cannoneer
Feint + barrage is a 10 hit semi-aoe combo with a respectable cooldown (25s). Spiral arrow is a good 6-hit filler skill. Steady aim is a good damage buff (even after nerf)(also 25s). r6 can be falconeer just for circling, as it makes your cannon true aoe.

Option 3: a>?>?>wugu3>cannon
AoE mobber. Wugong gu, Jincan gu, and gu pot are all good aoe poisons. Then you can add more with cannoneer

Option 4: a>?> sap2>?> cannon
Alternate AoE mobber. Broom trap, collar bomb are amazing aoe skills. Add in rogue for dual broom trap burst.>>10035457

is there a single hair costume 2 that doesn't look retarded?

not sure if you mean to say hair:
tosbase.com/news/107/

headgear:

I meant the "hair costume 2" slot, the one where ears and wings go.
The polka dot ribbons look good but no Idea what "Party Event’s field boss" is

relatively new game where guides and databases aren't fleshed out yet
see, if i have to suffer not having a cheminis spear to craft my dream weapon silver spear just because to alche has yet to publicly list its magnum opus recipe, then i would imagine it would be the same case for many of the other rare items. its your duty to look for it and record it for the world as a pioneer. where's your sense of adventure?

well i wanted to be a walking disaster and i love explosions

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/p2m54n6z9f/

this is the build i think might be ok-ish from the feedback you guys gave

will see if it anything good

Oblique shot is a 1pt wonder. The sp cost increases isn't worth the damage increase. you're better off maxing full draw or swift step.
Scatter caltrops is amazing, I would recommend running 5 pavise, 5 caltrops, 2 stone picking, 3 stone shot.
You should put 1 point into detonate traps. It can detonate boss traps and magic circles. It's pretty amazing for pvp, and helpful for bosses.

I'm not sure about wugu skills, but I think zhendu isn't worth it. Probably better off getting a point in bewitch, and a point in detoxify.

You want shootdown drop a point from siege burst for it. Broom trap only hits ground targets, so flying will be a pain. Also, the shootdown attribute is pretty amazing

why do you have that saved
that's fucking hideous design

and it's coming from TWO separate pretentious, idiotic populist degenerations: "I Fucking Love Science" fb page scientism and trashy millienial psuedo-design

so like this way?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/tkzq5j2a5b/

You still want zendu for the attribute
And you shootdown is for the attribute not as a replacement for cannonshot

Why bother taking shootdown if you can go hunter and put one point in that skills that brings flyers on the ground? Works on bosses too.

Why Quarrel Shooter? The main reason people go QS is for running shot and that's unlocked at QS 3, if you're going to only put one level into it it's probably not worth it.

Bosses are a special case and count as grounded fliers naturally. It's so clerics don't commit mass suicide from being unable to use 90% of their damage skills.

Max swift step over full draw
It's one of your only buffs
Max collar bomb over stake stockades. Collar Bomb is literally better than broom trap, it just takes more effort.
Yeah you want at least 1 point in Zhendu for the free +35 per tick it will give everything else poison that you do.
Shot 4 Shootdown 1

Personally I'd suggest going Scout Falcon instead of Wugu2. Reasons being, your wugu2 dots will override any wugu 3 dots (lowering dps), and wugu doesn't work with crit.

If you do go wugu, remember to check which wugu skills any wugu 3s won't be using (and which ones you have higher than wugu 1 and 2s), and spec str/con rather than dex/str/con, and git gud at kiting (keep an eye out for Windrunners, you need the movement speed).

If you go the other (crit) route, consider dropping QS for Arch2 so you can get 100% uptime on swift step.
As for recommended scout and falcon, I would say:
Camo 5 Cloak 5 FluFlu 1 Flare 4
Call 1 Roost 1 Circle 5 Hover 3 Hanging 5

also please use tos.neet.tv for skill builds, they are actually editable there as the build is entirely stored in the GET query in the url

When should I use my EXP cards again?

He won't really get much from arch 2 either.
Wugu can't crit so 100% uptime ss is meh.
Won't have the dex to make Kneeling really good.

Stone shot is decently spammable 150% atk with a stun (great in str build as it's a minicrit), caltrops is a great trolling move, and Pavise is useful

Ranger is pretty meh tbh

To hit lv 75 if you have an arde
To hit lv 100 for Merc Mission access
To class up
To stay within 5 levels of the map you're grinding on

I missed you had 3 in shot, 2 in pick
Move that to 1 in stone shot and 4 in pick. The 150% atk scaling and 0cd means you want the mana cost low. The extra second of stun ain't worth it.

google helps

Level 10 muiltishot and kneeling shot would probably be more useful for PvE. Also, just put 1 point into pick, he can just store the rocks in his inventory, the extra second of stun is definitely worth it if he's doing PvP/GvG.

Shootdown doesn't have terrible ai, and has better aoe

Swift step is near useless for CD based builds. No need to use it.

Is there anything documenting the wugu skill scaling?

I have a feeling wugus will suck r9+.

Swift step is a crit and eva buff. It's useless in a str/con build, not a skill spam build.

If you are only going qs1 you have 5 points to spend after putting 5 each in caltrops and pavise. 4 pick 1 shoot is what to do with those 5 points.

The extra second of stun costs you an extra 10 mana per shot on a chance to stun (not guaranteed)…. and it only goes from a 4s stun to a 5s stun. While nice, it's still not strong or reliable lockdown, and I feel the mana savings is thus more important since it's a minicrit with a chance to stun.

Also stones are fucking heavy. Not gonna be able to carry too many of them if you're also stocked on pots.

Specifically, I dunno.

In terms of their scaling, their dot durations get pretty high and I don't think anything they have is overly slow to use. DoTs will still apply even if you're busy fapping in a corner, so it might be one of the best dps options still good at c9 simply because it's fire and forget.

Stones are heavy but it's not like the weight decreases if you have more levels in pick. 10 mana is not all that much in the end and stone shot is useful for the stun so I'd rather maximize it's advantage than put points into pick.
Honestly though if he's going to mainly do PvE, I wouldn't put a level into QS in the first place.

Der didn't defend qs1 over arch2

Swift step is useless and Kneeling is only good for the range and aspd when in a low dex build.
Imo dropping kneeling to half effect (it's also dex to damage and a crit buff) makes it not worth the cost (not being able to physically dodge).

So it's basically just 5 points in multishot and a small flat boost to range for your cannon moves, vs minor utility and a minicrit.

It lets you carry less. 4 points with the attribute is 4 per 8 seconds, and if you're using shot more than 4 times in 8s late game, you're either trying to CC or neglecting your other cooldowns. Just 1 point makes your combat reload inviable, but attributed 4 can be thrown mid-siege if needed.

10 mana is a lot when you have to cast it multiple times to get the desired effect (stun). This isn't a cleric or wizzie, this is an archer. They have okay mana pools, but a lot of abilities that chug it. Hell, the guy's planned build has like 9 core skills over 50 in cost, and the cannon costs are already pushing 100 at 5-caps.

The way I see it is if you're going to PvP/GvG, usually you're going to know ahead of time and prepare accordingly. I would consider picking stones before battle part of that preparation. Also, there's very little reason to be using stone shot when PvEing.
Archer classes usually end up chugging potions late game anyways since almost no one takes SPR.

So, any Swordmanfag could help me with this?

GungHo x Concentrate

Which one is worth more to up until lv10? You see, GungHo gives you Physical Attack, directly at your status, and Concentrate gives you raw extra damage.

So, which one is best for the longest? Considering that both have lv50 Atrributes.

Eh, fair I guess. I still think the 10 extra mana for an chance at 1 extra second of cc isn't worth it, but to each his own.

Depends. A pelt with good dex will be running attributed Guardian, which is incompatible with Gung Ho, but a low dex build (very common) gets nothing worthwhile from Guardian.

Of course, in terms of damage, Concentrate beats Gung Ho (before hit count is considered) by 41 when both ar lv5 and attributed, so without a patk multiplier, Concen wins as well in terms of power.

Toss in that skills count as only one hit for Gung Ho's hit limit, but get the bonus on every hit…

Concen tends to have the better staying power, only likely dropped when hotkey space needs it. Gung Ho gets eaten by a strong defensive ability favored by the same people that benefit from it the most.

Hm.. I see, thank you.
Now, another one:

Sword2 x Pelt x Highlander

I'll go Barbarian and Fencer(or Doppel) later. I'm not a fan at all of Highlander, so that leaves Sword2 x Pelt. I've tried lots of Pelts before, and they're underwhelming (when they're not underwhelming, doing their defensive stuff, they sacrifice so much of the rest for it) BUT at the same time, I've been reading nasty things about Sword2, like how useless he is, etc.
So, help me again? fellow user.

Different Swordfag. Restrain is pretty much useless, sacrificing around 330hp for only a 20% chance to stun. Pelts aren't that interesting to play, but as an early defensive class their skills are bread and butter.
As a maxed-out Highlander, I can say they're great at PvE at 1, the bleed they get at rank 2 and the attack that makes extra dmg on bleeding targets, as well as the skills at rank 3 allow HL to be an absolute nuisance to bosses anywhere, and in PvP too.

But isn't highlander damage skills useless at higher levels?

I'm rank 5 and lvl 130, and they're still as useful as ever so far. I don't know how things will turn out later down the line But I'm going to go doppel at rank 6 just in case

I'm not a swordie expert, but I'm pretty sure I read that gung ho modifies base damage, and concentrate is additional damage

C2 for a swordie base basically goes:

Will I be using 1h weapons pretty much at all, or be willing to switch to a 1h weapon when needed
PELTASTA

You get
Which gives you +5.5 block/lv; toss in the +25% shield block score attribute and the base scaling of a swordie, and your block is at something like 7.575 per level- enough to have a good block chance without a single point in CON. Added bonus, you also get a +50% PDef buff while in Active Guard, so even if your block and eva fail, you take reduced damage from physical attacks.

This ability also lets you tell quite a few physical nukes (like a Musk's headshot) to fuck off, which is why

Which works with daggers, by the way. Not pistols, but that might be because they didn't think they were going to be adding pistols to swordies, or they're wanting to do a more sensible animation for it for them (like shooting into the air).

This ability is THE ability everyone wants your swordie to have, as it's the only good aoe taunt. It's your ticket into parties, a siegebreaking buff (+25% MHP when attributed), and the agro draw even stays if you switch to a 2h weapon after using it.

One point in Guardian with the attribute maxed is +18% evasion and 10 pdef for only 14 patk. It'll kill Gung Ho for the character, but it'll keep your ass alive.

Will I be using 2h swords all my life
Highlander for Cross Guard. It lets you actively tell physical attacks no without you having to move out of the way. It's worth it if you intend to be an obligate 2h sword user.

Will I be going shadow clone shinobi
That got nerfed. Still strong, but nerfed. Plus that's fucking C7, so good fucking luck getting there, you'll be abject useless most of the way there.

Will I be a dumbass that thinks the 20% chance of stun is worth an entire class rank and completely missing active guard and the most useful swordie PvE ability in the game
Swordie 2 and pic related.
You just went Rode without Swashbuckling. You're even more retarded.

NEW THREAD NIGGAS
8ch.net/v/res/10049556.html

Why you don't go Sword 2 for PvP, you go Pelt for PvP.

also note to self, bold is three not two

Yes, but percentile bonuses aren't that common and they'd have to be over +58.6% to make Gung Ho beat Concentrate. The most common one, critting, is only +50%, and most builds that have the dex for that will take Pelt for Guardian's attribute.