JAMES TRAFICANT ASSASINATED?

Say Holla Forums….

I have never seen much in the circles about former convicted congressman James Traficant but the more one reads about him, the more coincidences one sees. Maybe you can help.

(see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Demjanjuk)

(see Greta Van Sustren Interview)

(see screenshot)

Maybe I missed them but are there any infographics for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vd9wU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider#Death_and_aftermath
archive.fo/XtF9B
archive.fo/mschZ
archive.fo/Dlv2r
archive.fo/mnCIe
archive.fo/twkko
wkbn.com/2017/04/22/mahoning-county-deputy-coroner-joseph-ohr-dies-at-51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RELEVANT TO POST

Very Very Strange.

Unless he has ramps and elevated floors, how the fuck do you flip a tractor?

With a bulldozer

With a push from Mossad.

BUMP

Named AIPAC as his enemy.

TRAFICANT was WOKE as fuck
everything he said was true and came true

>>>/oven/

7:37

If I remember correctly when he got out of prison he was hugely pissed off and basically stated the gloves are coming off.
He was going to do everything in his power to take down those who put him in prison.
I didn't follow everything he was doing and then he was dead.
He is defiantly some one that is worth looking into.
I hope some good info is posted to this thread as I would like to learn some more about him and how they actually shut him down.
You can probably put him in the Forrestal category.

I looked it up because some older tractors do flip over easier but I doubt that's the case here and the story doesn't make sense. archive.is/vd9wU decent summary

Wew…

You got to ask "who benefits?"

Check out the death of this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider#Death_and_aftermath

Who benefited?

Someone remotely hijacked his car and suicided him

James Traficant is a true American hero.

He was indeed murdered by the Jews. Official cause of death was being crushed by his tractor that mysterously flipped over while parking it, meanwhile his body was completely undamaged by the tractor (his body was found underneath the tractor, but not crushed by it at all).

They Jews put him in jail for 7 years on false charges. They tried to kill him in jail by forcing him to take weird unknown medication (they told him he had a "heart condition", which medical tests proved he did not), which he refused.

He had balls the size of Jupiter, and he just didn't give a fuck. He flew to Israel himself in the 80s to free John Demanujk, threatening Israel with sanctions if they did not comply.

He was legendary for being able to convince little old ladies from the old folks home to go picketing for him: Americans LOVED the man, something which the Jews fear the most in any politician.

Wow, Hannity is such a piece of shit.

From dies in hospice (important fact not highlighted) to dies under tractor. very strange indeed.

From dies in hospice to dies under tractor. very strange indeed.

Jim Published a book, America's Last Minuteman, in 2011. It seems to be pretty rare, and expensive if you can locate a physical copy. I have been unable to locate a digital copy of the book.

Hannity knows what side his bread is buttered.

I need this book. It looks like Barnes & Noble sells it, pic related is a review. It looks like it has transcripts of his based house floor speeches plus commentary written by himself.

Bump

But it and scan it for /pdfs/

yes goy open the pdf's

they are harmless.

RIP DR. OHR
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO DR
WHO DID AUTOPSY

What a dangerous profession.

…I don't think it's that plausible of a link, since the pathologist apparently died over two years later and it wasn't like he was publishing a jewskilledtrafficant.com blog.

I’d love to read that. He does appear to indeed be a true American hero. People who stand alone against such evil must not be forgotten as we will one day build statues of them.

Thanks for the heads-up. Apparently I need to be more thorough before I declare something as, "pretty rare". I just ordered myself a copy of this book. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Here are original news articles from the Local Newspaper Vindy regarding the death of James Traficant.

This is only a comprehensive summary for those who may not be familiar with the actual reported events that took place, TLNGR (Too Long Not Going to Research). This does not contain all relevant people.

archive.fo/XtF9B (September 24th 2014)

He was moved to a different hospital. This is not uncommon and only local medical experts will be able to determine if this was an advisable course of action.

This is the most descriptive reporting that can be found on what happened.

Elizabeth H. Traficant, one of his daughters, is the owner of record of the 76-acre farm at 6908 W. South Range Road since Dec. 10, 1999.

The tractor flipped vertically (at low speeds) while he was in the barn after hitting a large steel blade (WE NEED A PICTURE OF THIS LARGE STEEL BLADE ALONG WITH THE BARN). Vertcally as in a 180 degree flip. All while Traficant is still sitting in the seat.

WHO THE FUCK IS ANDREW THOMSON
OF MERCER PA

The only other guy who was there and the only thing we know about him is that "he was looking at farm equipment with Traficant". Thomson did not even witness the event according to himself, he was talking to Thomson (outside the barn) through the loud tractor noise, meanwhile the tractor does a 180 degree flip and Thomson only decides to look in the barn because Traficant was not responding. It is unknown if Thomson made any effort to assist Traficant before the paramedics arrived and removed the tractor off of Traficant. It is only known Mercer made the 911 call.

It is indicated by Linda Kovachik that it is believed he had a heart attack. She also claimed he is in a medically induced coma despite their uncertainty if there even is any brain activity. Only a medical expert would be able to determine if this is standard procedure. Note that there were no crushing or serious injuries that would cause him to be in excruciating pain.

Note former aide and family friend Linda Kovachik has since been arrested (2016) for scamming an elderly woman out of 100,000 dollars and has a degenerate past that includes petty shoplifiting and a chronic gambling problem.

archive.fo/mschZ (September 25th 2014)

archive.fo/Dlv2r (September 26th 2014)

Traficant was always breathing on his own and is only sedated (but unconscious).

archive.fo/mnCIe (September 27th 2014)

TRAFICANT DEAD

Even if brain dead (not determined) but breathing on his own, how did he immediatley die only a day after receiving a positive update?

archive.fo/twkko (February 24th 2015)

Official Autopsy report released.

Additional information of several fractures to the ribs on the left side of the body and a laceration above his left eye.

Choked with a pillow

wkbn.com/2017/04/22/mahoning-county-deputy-coroner-joseph-ohr-dies-at-51/ (April 22nd 2017)

Pathologist/Coroner Dr. Ohr who performed Traficant's autopsy dies of pancreatic cancer.

CONCLUSION

There is no doubt that there was motive to assassinate Traficant as even Traficant said he could be killed six months before he died.

There is some doubt on the exact cause of his death and the events which took place after his "accident" which could raise suspicion or just be standard medical confusion or confusing newspaper reporting.

However, the initial accident itself is very suspicious. There are a lot of details lacking and the physics of the story do not make sense. The biggest key points are…..

WHO IS ANDREW THOMSON OF ==….MERCER PA
WHAT OBJECT FLIPPED HIS== ==….TRACTOR BACKWARDS
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WERE== ==..INVOLVED (Detectives, Doctors, etc)

I personally would like to this FOIAd to no end.

Apologies for the bad formatting. Copied from text document.

That, was literally Hannity telling him he was going to be 'taken care of' and the Congressman knew that. He said No anyway.
What a based motherfucker.

Most tractor flips I've seen happen when you're trying to lift something too heavy with the front-end, go over too steep an incline sideways, or snag the top of the tractor on something like a tree

Jesus, that's a fucking Congressman

Nigger who fucking cares. Everything is already hacked, bugged, etc. Get over yourself and your ridiculous paranoia already.

Yeah, no.

Don't know, if you find his address, I'll sit down and have a chat with him.

Pic 1 was what immediately came to mind for me, we had the exact same set up to plow our drive way.
Pic 2 is also an option for the large steel blade.
Now my problem is I can't really imagine a scene where either of them could flip completely over upside down on flat ground inside a tractor shed.
But I also found pic 3 "Ford Tractor" which I can imagine flipping over by hitting "a large steel blade" also pinning him but not seriously injuring him depending on how it flipped. I know pic 3 is a glorified riding lawn mower but the logo say Ford and it sure looks like a tractor. Also any of the ford tractors in the pics would be exactly what I would imagine an ex congressman living on a farm to use.
As much as I would love this to go some where else I have a feeling we are not going to find anything here.
He probably did have a heart attack while moving the tractor into the shed/barn and if you can get the front wheels going up and not push what ever stops the tractor it can go upside down.

i've seen a few video clips of him before and it seemed like he was revealing too much and running his mouth so they took him out.

(checked)
Awesome, would you please consider scanning it for us as recommended? I think I will order it and scan it if you don't want to or don't have a scanner etc.

You know I saw all those video clips as well but I really didn't remember how he died, just he got out of prison was going to BTFO the govt, system, jews whatever. Then he was dead shortly after, now after reading the whole thread I am pretty much here.

and I got double dubs for my post

The printer I own does not have a scanner. It's an older laser printer. My apologies.