Shit nobody else remembers

Shit nobody else remembers

Back in the early 2000s there was this cartoon about a guy who got rich by suing the fast food restaurant he worked at when he slipped on the floor. There was also a kid who lived with his angry dad and perverted grandmother, anybody remember what this was called?

It wasn't pic related, I was just thinking of other obscure stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For some reason I can't get this completely mediocre and forgettable cartoon out of my head.

No but I remember Clone High was shit

did you like this?

I only remember the commercials.
Must not have interested me.

watched it because of Megas XLR and it wasnt bad when I was 15

I remember they added innuendo shots with some of girls.

Clone High looks a lot worse than I remember.
That theme was ace, though. It's what I imagine a song written by Ween, preformed by Interpol and sung by a young Weird Al would sound like.

Tonight, on a very special episode of Clone High

u wot

Absolute classic.

A real shame they recast Sherilyn Fenn, who played Dr. Harleen Quinzel in the unaired pilot…

Other shows/films to sate my early to mid ’00s nostalgia?

Cartoons go on Holla Forums, newfag.

Dark Angel with that Jessica Alba girl has a similar feel, also Charmed.

Basically half of Fox shows that weren't produced by Matt Groening or Seth Macfarlane.

Cartoons are such garbage. I realized this as a kid one day and stopped watching them completely afterward. Anyone 20+ who still hasn't come to the same realization needs to be culled.

Why, you idiot?

FUG - I had forgot about that Dark Angel; I even got the first season on DVD years ago, but never got around to watch it. Looking at it now, it was a lot more 'diverse' than I remembered. Also, the only lesbian in the show is a sassy black chick with an afro ;_;

ftfy

Is Charmed actually worth watching?

I watched the whole first season of this little known show.

**it never got a second season

Because
REEEEEEEEE IT MAKES ME MAD YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK WHAT THE BO'S TAGS SAY
TELEVISION AND FILM NOT CU/co/LDRY AND CUCKIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU STOP POSTING WHAT I DON'T LIKE?

He's pretty good.

Not even slightly, not from any angle. It's written the same way as 90210. It's supposed to be a supernatural action series, but their powers are lame and the villains and plots are total shit.

They're supposed to be fighting demons, but the "demons" 99.9% of the time are just regular humans, sometimes wearing pirate clothes who all have the same two abilities, teleporting around in a beam of light and hurling around 90's cgi energy balls.

It's sold as being about a group of sexy chicks, but the eldest is outright ugly, and the others are at best mediocre. I kept watching thinking "Shouldn't at least one of them have tits?"

The plots are abysmal, virtually every episode I happened upon had one of the three sisters fleeing the group to go find herself. The acting is shockingly bad, especially the eldest. She delivers every single line with a combination of apathy and sarcasm making every conversation her character has sound completely unnatural.

tl;dr: Low budget Angel with less special effects and uglier chicks.

Middle in the first pic is a decent milfu

I feared that would be the case. Alyssa & Rose were kinda cute and kinda good-looking, but I agree completely about the older sister.

I got the complete box set of Xena: Warrior Princess for Christmas a few years back, and I have yet to complete season one. Guess I’ll skip Charmed and give Xena another try then. At least Xena put some effort into sets and props, even if it was campy, silly, and the late ’90s CGI was appalling.

The animation was shit.

Eric Andre is shit.

That would be an amazing threesome.
Good god, where would you even find enough cum?

t. low test soyboy

They still make that. It's very popular.

Xena isn't obscure.

In a way it was the GoT of its time.

Those animals died for nothing

Is it?

This weird shit.

Why did you watch it then

unconfirmed
dont listen and believe whiny australian hippies

I remember Downtown, but I don't recall NYC getting nuked by a satellite-based energy weapon

Yeah that's it, I remembered it because it was my earliest exposure to the Chad meme.

Oh fuck, I remember that. There was an ep on a train that I always seemed to catch whenever I ran into it on the air and I dunno why it was always that one. It was okay.

I can hardly remember anything about this show other than really loving it.
Think I've gotta refresh my memory and see if it actually was any good - the intro is badass though, so that's a good sign.

The intro was ahead of it's time, I remember my dad telling me that he like the show when he was a kid and apparently this was a remake.

She was half-Gayreek half-P*rsian, what else did you expect?

Why does everything Cameron makes have to feature someone wearing sunglasses on a motorcycle with guns?

hooktube.com/watch?v=0v-imBnzyuY

For the hell of maybe spreading a laugh, I'd make a webm if I knew how.

I don't remember that part in Titanic.

This shit came out right as I finished college and was stuck working as a dishwasher in my hometown sending my transcripts to firms all over the world every day, mind you this was when we actually needed to write letters and pay to physically mail shit.

It was terribad, but it would come on right after I got off work in the middle of the night and I would be drunk as fuck because how the hell else is a 24 year old man supposed to deal with washing dishes like a 14 year old? It was awful in every single way and I loved it. This was right when I was in my pro-wrestling stage and I kind really really dug FFVI so the I would imagine myself as the clown archvillian while I was at work and I was like a mix of Stone Cold Steven Austin and Kefka and raping the girls from this show by imaging they were my boss's wife who would come in and bitch at me.

Dude, life was weird pre-mainstream internet. Like the memes we had were what we actually watched and you could only discuss shit with people if they had seen it.

Don't judge me.

my network affiliate stopped airing it before anything close to a conclusion so I don't know if murder clown from the future ever turned those sluts into his cumbags or not.

What is it about Sam Raimi and goofy TV shows from the early late '90s to the early '00s?

Those costumes scream 2000s scifi alright.
Is it worth watching, if only because of the qts? My standards are very low.

the wheelchair villain really freaked out kid me for some reason

I can't handle that shit. Andromeda is probably my limit, and only because un-cucked Kevin Sorbo makes everything better.

bump

When I was a kid I watched Milo and Otis many times. Such emotion. Great movie.

I was a poor kid and my family didn't have cable, so whenever I got home from school I watched this shit on Fox Kids.

I have never seen anyone bring up Count Duckula - not even on Holla Forums
The show is a mixed bag, but when it is good, it is really entertaining, and you would be hard pressed finding another cartoon where they casually joke about murder like this.
Igor was by far the best character

why does every character in this show look like they belong to a different art style

iktf user ;_;

Should I watch this show?

it's got a really cool aesthetic and there's some interesting explorations of philosophical questions

if you have 40 hours to spare, go for it

Yes - if you can handle the cheesiness, especially of the later seasons. There are so many underrated qts in this show :3

It really fucking disturbed me that Nani's arm never healed.

you forgot the best one

Rachel Skarsten is hot ♥

Who? Zandra? Trudy? Ellie?

Here you go, buddy.

Oh… her. I guess if you are into scheming, manipulating girls, who'll try to have you killed when they grow bored of you.

How did they get away with naming her Ebony though?

maybe that word doesn't have the same meaning in Kiwiland as it does here

Nah, mate - they must have planned that. She got bleached good as well; every relationship she had was whit a hwhite guy.

well yeah, because there were no guys of other races in the show