Screen cap thread

Haven't seen one of these in a while so thought why not plus I'm looking for one where it breaks the Races down into Builders, Maintainers, and the shitskins.

some of these are golden oldies

I know it's probably bullshit
But it still makes me wonky

Jews should be put in the "inhabitant races" category, because they are unable to make their own civilizations, and merely parasitize/degrade host civilizations.

This is wrong and retarded.

Creator Race = Whites. British Empire, Roman Empire, Alexander the Great, Ancient Tales from China, India and America of white people bringing civilisation.

Maintainer races = Asians, Indians, North Americans. They may not invent much, but they can more or less maintain the stuff they're given. East Asians at the top of the scale with Indians and Native Americans needing whites to rule them.

Destroyer races = Arabs, blacks. They had great countries that were handed to them; they do not exist anymore.

Worthless Parasites = Jews and gypsies.

Due to the simplicity of the photo it would be quite easy to fix

I wanted to fall in love be stupid and receive it back. Why does it have to be like this ?

Pic related is so true. It is never about what you say to women, it is about how you say it to them because they are indeed little girls in older bodies. That is not a bad thing nor is it their fault. Sometimes its even appropriate to compare them to dogs (bitches) since they listen to more the tone of your voice and not the words you say. I have 2 older sisters and their bodies have grown over the years, as everyone does, but when I speak to them it is as if they are still like when we were kids growing up. Its kind of funny talking to them actually.

If you talk to women like a loving, caring, but strong / stern father, its overrides their programming and youre in control. The environment matters though, dont expect good results if you go up to a stranger woman in the street and swing your dick around like that.

I am in a relationship with a woman before I was redpilled and she was a degenerate but I didnt care. I was also a degenerate at the time. Who isnt at some point if they live in a college town? I finally decided to a read a fucking book then I went down the path of taking the red pill. I stopped living on my college campus and abandoned the liberal druggy, cucky, commie lifestyle but she stayed there for another year. All it took was for me to realize who I am as a man and one sit down conversation of me saying essentially "if you want to be in my future you need to know you will be a housewife who raises my children and you will need to change some things about your personality to be the mother of my children; otherwise this will not work." It was as if I tapped into the very core of her being. It is day and night with her now. No more parties, no more drugs, just me and her in our little home for now. I keep my eye on her because I know she wants to go out and party and have other men look at her but she knows it only takes one fuck up and she lost a husband who can easily support her so she never has to worry about money again.

TL;DR: When it comes to women 3 things matter. Confidence. Tone. Money / Stable career. If you think you have to be a 10/10 chad to do your part for the white race, kindly gas yourself. We do not reel our women back in by acting like niggers and kikes who turned them into degenerates. Start acting like a man and remind women where their place is. That place is in the private sphere running the home and raising children. This what they are biologically wired to do. If they are deprived of this, they have lost their meaning in life, so they turn to degeneracy to fill in what is missing.

You're not the only one who has been disillusioned my friend. But that's all romantic fantasies are, just illusions to doll up the nature of male to female relationships, nothing more, nothing less. It is as "real" as you want it to be, but it is always an illusion.

Slightly off topic, but this is one of my favorite screen caps.

Does anybody here wants some beaverposter?

I can't post the one about the nature of power, file extension problem.

No more Beaverposter.

Is that George Clooney?
Isn't he a shabbo's goy (((philanthropist))) and anti-trump?

You do realize that turks in less than a millennium have regressed humanity more than the entirety of the subsaharans throughout history, right?

Does anybody have the screencap where an user describes how communism works IRL? It ends with a commie knocking on a hipster commie's door IIRC.

Got you covered brother

Yes, that's the one I was looking for. Thank you very much.
SIEG HEIL!

I've never looked at it that way.

The cause is good but the message is wrong.

I think it's a good beginner's redpill, as in it's descriptive. Most peple arrive at "we must make more children, then" part later in the process.

Totally agree on that one.

"The Man Who Was Thursday" by G. K. Chesterton

Nice post user, have a cap

>mfw bumplocked

Fucking kike mods. We need more gas.

good thread thanks