Xbone failures so far thread

>Halo 2 has worst controls than the original
/v: How much worst can It get for the Xbox brand?

Not a failure, this was a shit game that nobody would play. Fable was rpg, not fucking l4d clone.
Good. They couldn't produce good games anyway. Their last high tier games were Fable 1 and The Movies.
Why even wait for that when you can mod gta v?
Halo was never good. It killed fps genre.
It was never good to begin with.
Well, you got a point here.
Halo 2 wasn't a good game anyway.

Fuck. I meant to say Halo wars 2.
Who the fuck asked for a Halo wars sequel to begin with?

They hired Inafundme to make them a game.

Phantom Dust is still vaporware at this point. It's a sigh of relief because it would probably go the way of nuts and bolts and not like killer instinct(Which I still hate the F2P season content they do).

Also the big 3 haven't even announced a price, release date, and what games are coming out for their new systems. And they have to announce it because there has to me some fucking reason to buy those stupid things.

There is only one reason for getting one.
Not installing windows 10 on your machine to play the exclusive microsoft games that run like shit anyway because they're dynamically recompiled by the UWP bullshit instead of real .exes.

Sounds like we might get a Battleborn 2.0 happening already

Having Inafune on anything at this point would be anti-marketing and have people hate your product instead so that's another foot in the xbone mass grave. They're gonna downplay him like hell but everyone already knows.

Of course, on other hand you can get a "game exclusive" computer for you, as in a PC with Windows 10 that gets heavily restricted network access which you use only for playing games instead of doing anything of any importance on it.

This retarded cartoon anatomy makes me sick.

It's better than nothing

,':^)

Jesus that game looks neutered.

Hard to be believe you can get more casual than halo wars 1.

Same. I can't stand anime.

at least post sauce on that pic you fag

Its getting an HD rerelease also on PC

you dont do that to Sachiko, nigger
you are a nigger

Dont make me post the whole doujin nigget

How the hell can you mod GTA V to be like Crackdown 3?

I don't understand why people are excited for this game. It's an interesting setting, but it looks like a nuTomb Raider clone otherwise.

because it's exclusive.

It's robot rancher the game

He's a businessman, not a creator, he isn't making it

for what purpose?

Because it's an exclusive thats not also going to be available on Windows 10.

The Xbone is Xbone's own greatest failure, because there's absolutely no reason to buy one now with GFWL 2.0. Just get a spare 1TB to dual boot, and then use that exclusively as a W10 portal for playing Xbox games.

Then again, we haven't seen the shitshow that Scorpio is being positioned to be yet.

Halo wars 2 was originally planned to be a Kinect supported game