B

b

in light of recent events involving the ape-like race we know as NIGGERS, i'd like to remind you all that, in due time, we will have a nigger woman on the face of the $20 bill.

therefore, i propose we orchestrate a plan to de-nigger our bills by writing NIGGER on every bill and then sending it right back into circulation.

it won't be as simple as you think, though. no nigger is going to accept a note with NIGGER scrawled across it. we'll have to get creative. here are a few ideas:

- deposit nigger money into atm. it can't possibly know
- pay off bar tab and tell them to keep the change. may be dark anyway which will make it easier to pull off
- throw nigger money into santa bucket asking for donations. fuck niggers and give them their nigger money back

come on. let's think of ways we can get nigger money circulating again when it comes time for harriet nigger tubman's face to show in place of andrew jackson. fuckong niggers man. black lives don't mean shit

If dubs this just might work

Pretty funny idea.

Good ideas. bumping for more

They can time code the deposit and bring up your pic on the camera. Otherwise, excellent stuff. It creates this conundrum when handed to a nigger panhandler.

Nigger's head explodes. Win-Win!

Who uses cash anymore?

Niggers. Can't buy scratch offs with credit. Gotta use cash.

I agree my fellow anonymous friend, it is a funny idea.

Just take them all into a bank with a nigger teller and tell them you want to exchange it because there's profanity on it. Pretend to be just as offended so they can't chimp out.

OPERATION CHIMPCASH

I'm not carrying any cash with a nigger on it, will deface and exchange for $10s.

we've been here before.

Unfortunately, the bank will destroy them. Gotta keep them in circulation as long as possible.

Pretty sure that plan died with Hillary's career aspirations.

ftfy

You'll only get $12 in exchange. 3/5ths value.

but the satisfaction mate

Made my day right there. Well memed.

Make it a bit subtler and write it across her forehead. Or write "we wuz presidents n shiet." Or give her a swastika tattoo and mustache with "we wuz nazis".

You can't de-nigger something by adding more nigger, but if you have the balls to actually start spending these proposed tainted bills, you have my blessing.

Good Idea, I'll get started on the stash I keep under my bed

The idea is that the bill will be removed from circulation if it has "NIGGER" written in bold sharpy.

People who want fewer jewish eyeballs watching them.

Just refuse them and demand smaller/larger bills. Do not use ATMs, only real tellers. If asked why, state "I'm a patriot" and nothing more. The banks will refuse to stock them if it keeps flooding their lines.
But yes, if you wind up with them, deface them.

How about instead of "Nigger" we write "You Will Not Replace Us"

Good idea OP. Alternatively you can just add some more hair.

Man now I wish I worked in accounting counting all that fucking money. Nobody looks in there or checks the camera unless money goes missing. I could have the time of my fucking life if I was in there. Wouldn't get away with nigger though.

Just put #PatriotLivesMatter, same effect, much better sounding message to the normies.

I was actually thinking of something to stamp on all my $1's. Maybe some redpill web address or phrase

kek

We wuz venom n' spiderman n' sheit

Is there some kind of novelty ink, or chemical that could be used as ink, that starts off invisible and shows up later? Because that'd be perfect for NIGGER'ing some $20's.

Good old heat activated invisible ink would probably work best for that. Alot of places use those fancy bill counters to speed things up but not sure if it generates enough heat to trigger. Same with a persons bodyheat but that shit would be fucking glorious if so. Pass that one sjw cuck you have to tolerate some cash and watch the fire works when he pays for something.

Just make sure you wear gloves doing this since odds are they'll try and pull prints. May as well not give them anything right?

The only acceptable way is to never use the bills. Here in Southern Missouri, I forsee the local banks all having a constant surplus of these new twenties and always being short of 10s

Yeah, good luck with that.

How about "wake up white man"?

print your own

I know but on the off chance they single your ass out because somehow your print is more oily or something. You know how bullshit the US legal system is these days.

Paper money passes through so many hands, they'd never be able to do anything to you even if they did manage to lift your fingerprints from it.

Isn't it illegal to refuse legal tender? They have to accept it as long as it is one piece, and not completely ruined, was my understanding.

RAWR!

People who don't want their purchases to be tracked, dumb dumb.

department of education won't accept cash payment on federal student loans.

Problem solved then.

My bad. I thought the point was to trigger every single nog and sjw on the planet.

Word to the wise: trying to scan/copy money will shut down Xerox machines and probably others.

So should we cross off the $20 and write $12 over it too then?

Totally pointless.
Straight to the bank.
Takes them out of circulation.
Nope. Once a month or so, they send all defaced notes back to the issuer to have them replaced with crisp new ones.

Hi FBI.
Nice to see you still here, encouraging young men to commit federal felonies with hard time attached.

It'd obviously be tempting to write NIGGER in huge bold letters to trigger the first libshit to see it, but perhaps trying to make it small and unnoticeable would be better. Why? Because once a triggered person KNOWS about this, they'll always be looking for it and getting triggered. Meanwhile, other people will be able to pass it off without knowing, meaning it won't be destroyed right away and can reach all sorts of corners before someone accidentally notices it or gets triggered trying to find it (and succeeding).

Better to waste the banks time too, if they're constantly looking at 20's for NIGGER hidden somewhere on the bill..

Either way, it will never travel far if it's noticeable, and is easier to detect for destruction. Subtle NIGGER hidden somewhere will be like a culture fad. Skillfully hiding it would be better too. Could you imagine (as a good goyim) knowing that the 20 you might be accepting has NIGGER on it, but you have no choice but to accept it unless you're about to hold up everyones time and do a full examination in front of your customers?

Less is more, sometimes.

Best post of the night tbqh.

Now this nigger might be on to something.

As amusing as this would be, is it even necessary? Are these nigger bills coming 100% for certain, or has it been delayed indefinitely and/or shut down?