NEED HELP redpilling people

I have the chance to redpill 90 people tomorrow. Have to give a lecture for four high school classes in Germany. Germans are bluepilled as fuck and think Trump is literally Hitler and America is done for now. I have to address two main topics:

America's economy right now

America's economy in the future (forecast).

Can you please give me any links and good sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/12/american-farmers-thrilled-to-send-their-meat-to-china/
msn.com/en-us/money/companies/american-meat-farmers-buoyed-by-china-deals/ar-BBB797C?li=BBnbfcN
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

right now it's garbage, but trump is already making it better.

look up the new agreement with china, it's already helping farmers. farmers are the lifeblood of the nation. literally, if you have no food, you have no nation.

I guess economy in America is doing fine or at least recovering right now. I remember how media was covering how UK's economy was doing shit after Brexit to let everyone know you don't mess with globalism. However, not one word about America now with Trump.

Does someone have some good sources on economy doing fine with Trump? Any links?

Any pics like pic related, maybe? Easy to understand shit.

Got any links?

Even with Trump, the forecast is pretty bad. The manufacturing revival he is doing needed to be done back in 2008. We are going through an economic correction because of our heavily retail based economy is going bust (retail apocalypse) which causes less workers being able to buy retail items.

Thus our GDP is going to decrease meanwhile inflation is going to keep rising with such low interest rates making the price of living harder for those out of a job.

The bright spot is Trump rolling back regulations that were specifically designed to attack business in the US in favor of globalization and overseas manufacturing. However we NEED to go through the correction. We also need to get rid of the Fed and their bullshit.

Make it clear that bad keynesian policies have created such a massive mess that Trump, Obama, or Hillary couldn't do anything to prevent. However, Trump focusing on manufacturing more than anyone has allowed us a chance to deal with the correction with a lot better position than the incompetent idiots since the first Bush have been giving us.

Enjoy jail, user.

Can you elaborate on how it was keynesian policies? I mean, as far as I know Keynesian policies are basically about the government artificially trying to stabilize an economy by increasing or decreasing subsidies depending on the current economic phase/juncture.

I'd focus on the underlying problems with the current US economy, since Germany and indeed all of west has the same problem.

Maybe a short summary? This video is over one hour and I only have two hours left.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/12/american-farmers-thrilled-to-send-their-meat-to-china/

msn.com/en-us/money/companies/american-meat-farmers-buoyed-by-china-deals/ar-BBB797C?li=BBnbfcN

you could also mention that obama averaged about 100k jobs a month and trump is currently doubling that or better, though the sample size is pretty small.

Is there even any redpill potential here? Or is Trump actually making it worse?

Thanks a lot.

idk if you're going to redpill people but if you can convince people that trump is doing good things maybe they won't fucking keep merkel since I keep hearing everything is shit under her.

if you want to redpill people on economics you have to get into things like welfare and government subsidized services that they tax you for and end up being more expensive for you than if they didn't tax you more and you just bought it yourself.

Basically the artificially low interest rate polices by the fed expand the money supply and expand the ability to provide credit. This is done because of keynesian belief that the government should stimulate the economy with easy credit. The problem is that once the credit goes into the economy, industries and businesses depend on that easy credit to operate normally because of the increased activity.

So if homes are being built in large amounts because of easy credit, then banks will make home mortgages easier to get, more home owners will enter the market for homes, even those who are just wanting to flip homes and make profit in the industry of home ownership. It simply got ludicrous how much abuse quickly grew from 2001-2008 that turned the market toxic through easy credit.

When it is time to pay the bills, that's when the pain starts. Something is happening similar to our student loans. They are in a credit bubble that can go to shit at any time.

See vid for an understanding of the business cycle.

Well, then just listen to the first 20 min. I can summarize the thing in one sentence: America used to invest, now it's only consuming and going ever deeper into debt, but I don't think it's going to help you.

The art is in getting them to red pill themselves, and believe they did it.
If you do, or it can be linked to you you will enjoy jail.
The man who shouted insults at that terrorist came close to being jailed.
Others who have spoken out have gone to jail for their thought crimes.

Lead them to ask a question in their mind, for which the answer will be obvious. Do not ask the question yourself, but allow it to be the next obvious thing.
If they ask you, then "sorry, that's outside our scope of this talk"
For example:
You may discuss how Trump's border wall will starve cheap labour markets and wages will rocket because there is an under supply of workers.
Their own brains will realise the reverse is true in Germany and the migrants will keep them poor.

Meme General.

Thanks everyone, now I have to hurry up and type like a motherfucker.

Does anyone maybe have a link to your conjuncture with graphics such as ?

Check those Trips of Truth OP.

Remember, as I said there are some in German jails already for their thought crimes in speaking out against the ruin of your country.

Don't go full Hitler yet. Instead talk about how Nationalism and Populism are natural and healthy, and how we must preserve and protect all the cultures and peoples of the world.

There's that, and maybe showing that something might be wrong with the news, contradicting stuff and all, so that they might put in doubt (((MSM)))

Use Japan as a case study for successful harmony, then throw in the end they're all racists.

The audience doesn't think they're racist, and the contrast between Japan and Germany will lead to doubts, and questions, thus they red pill themselves.

Since thy are students, correlate the decline of American performance and major immigrant populationin in schools to said immigrant population home country IQs

A good one would be to show the narrative of rising anti-semitism vs the reality of an Israeli perpetrating said acts. Even tie in how the American people who aren't Jews are the largest supporters of Israel.

she draws some good stuff, too bad she's gay.

Doesn't look like your GDP is sinking in any way, though.

Talk about how AI is going to rapidly replace jobs (for example automated cars is going to make truck drivers obsolete, of which they are 3.5 million of in the US) in the next few decades. There is going to be massive amounts of unskilled labor in a relatively short time. Stress that mass immigration of unskilled labor is going to exacerbate the situation and cause social unrest.

Commie chinks have come up with a tern for SJWs:

白左 (literally "white left")

>白左 is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

I guess commies do see western leftists as useful idiots who in reality a harmful bourgeois element that will be lined up against the wall and muderised for their retardation and anti-revolutionary ways.

If the students ask about the poor mexicans. Tell them that NAFTA destroyed the mexican agricultural industry because it enabled subsidized american to compete with poor farmers

YOU FUCKING LIE

I see some variation of this thread every month with NO FOLLOW UP

Reported and filtered.

The only thing I've found which works on bluepilled Europeans is saying that other Europeans are going to profit off of their decrease. Even bluepilled Europeans don't want to be forgotten as a people. Talk about how White Americans or Polish are going to become a dominant force in Germany and that the native German will be pushed aside and these new replacement Europeans will be very racist and unbecoming of what they want Germany to stand for.

I've angered the three literal Swedes at my University, the woman is the most pathetic of the bunch, I claim that they won't be able to protect their minorities because none of them will be left only the most racist whites who will take everything from them. They will be forgotten.

It's helped they are at least at the civic nationalist level, after a year, now they say Sweden deserves to exist but I can't convince them that race has importance. They have forgotten that greatness is established, not confirmed. It will all be taken from them.

You don't persuade these people. You mock them. You laugh at their anger. You smirk at their frustration. "You will be forgotten and this is good." Tell them you'll drink to their demise along with everyone else.

Dead trannies trigger them hard. Start a collection, user.