Surgeon who accidentally removed a woman's ovary instead of her appendix during two years of botched operations is...

Surgeon who accidentally removed a woman's ovary instead of her appendix during two years of botched operations is struck off after being branded a 'danger to patients'
archive.is/OygZ7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OygZ7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a reminder to refuse any streetshitters and jungle apes if you ever end up in a hospital. Demand a White doctor.

Who the fuck would let a nigger operate on them?

sub 80 IQ and can't perform surgeries correctly? IM SHOCKED

All niggers must go.

How in the fuck can you not tell an ovary from an appendix? They don't even have close to the same fucking shape! Oh right,

Am female, had my appendix removed, and got pictures from the surgery. Can confirm that this nigger's either blind as shit, got the genetically predisposed retarded IQ, or both. But then this is what happens when you let a NIGGER OPERATE.
It's gotta be insult to injury for this woman that he's walking around all smug and shit in his pimp suit, baggy or not. This nigger looks like a mean motherfucking piece of shit, too

Doctors actively removing white ovaries.
White genocide

post appendix

The woman was apparently post-menopausal, so no white babies were lost. He still deserves to hang of course.

Nigga! a fallopian tube is not an ovary!

The fact that a nigger was even allowed into such a position is a disgrace.

how could such a thing happen???
did he not consult the spirit world???

for posterity
also, more pls

you should know the rules here, then

>archive.is/OygZ7
pics or gtfo I wanna see your appendix

Oops, didn't mean to quote the link

exactly! I couldn't agree more go- erm guys.

What part of white do you not understand?

checked

typical trick shlomo

This.
MY BODY MY CHOICE

make sure to refuse women as well if possible learned that the hard way

Or kikes. Reminder that kikes are terrible doctors who use nepotism to make up for their lack of ability to get them through life. They're awful.

What I'm wondering is why he thought the uterus looked like a large intestine. You can't really cut either "worm-like structure" out without having access to whatever it's connected to.

Is this a common name? The only person I can find with the same name is
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawal_Haruna

Fucking affirmative actions

Why did he get the career? Ovary look nothing like the appendix.

Show us your tits, whore.
You wanted the attention, now you got it.
TITS cunt.

Probably an third worlder who moved over.

You will never be female.

teets

geez look at him what could possibly go wrong

sign me up already

muh dik