CONTENT
Re;Translation of Re;Birth 2
Actual version: 1.41
.7z download: mega.nz/#!eIUkBKxI!xSw7Wmd8rQRXobkAvSdLZTLdrj3aCQcLIe2FQeW2YqY
MD5: 341A7261D3325C7956E83BE31B107973
EXE download: mega.nz/#!GINHxbzB!0nIJV3PkRp0ypJ3VxJgInooKBWpQaOne_GTzUFi7Ric
MD5: D12389F42BED5DAD8696B748740A4AA1

Re;Translation of Re;Birth 3
Release soon ( >>>/nep/3382 for details)
New tool for retranslations, Neptools, made by the retranslation team itself:
>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3011
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, Mk2, Victory, and many Spinoffs: NISA cancer, a Re;Translation of Hyperdevotion Noire is possible
Re;Birth 1, V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board(see above links)
Re;Birth3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Re;Translation in progress

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/319012/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1
steamdb.info/sub/49423/
steamdb.info/sub/82551/
steamdb.info/sub/81620/apps/
mega.nz/#!qYtQkawR!CcYMxaI8qurcU5a1hAvmrWHP3BHruj4o68prlT2KyiA
mega.nz/#!iJt0gYzI!ub08getGYS405FMKFIkmXMr6Si_vzQr6aCv1TND1RTI
store.iffyseurope.com/collections/merchandise
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/750384005288112128
store.steampowered.com/app/460120/
store.steampowered.com/bundle/700/
ideafintl.com/updates/2016/07/01/3807.html
steamcommunity.com/app/460120/discussions/0/358416640406235406/
kat.cr/megadimension-neptunia-vii-codex-t12889855.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a casual Blanc.
I want to change some of that OP.

Noire teased me!

Remember to always do it for her

Though I prefer Neptune

What would you like to be changed?

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And to smell her hair

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to get some decent home for us all.

Guess it's time to discuss about OP.

If Iffy was a CPU, Gamindustri wouldn't be in such a mess.

Maybe she'd be clumsy and airhead af in her CPU form?

If she's very unlucky and we're very lucky. Uzume/Orange Heart style personality swaps are my fetish.

opinions.txt
Drop that "spoiler V-II content" maybe a week later after Windows release.
Separate V-II translation status to it's own tier. Good, too literal sometimes, dozen of typos, maymays.

It was to be expected, but one week after the release seems a bit short. Perhaps two weeks or one month, between the time it will take for some of us to go through V (as some here wait for the retranslation) and V-II (as they won't begin V-II before finishing V) ?

We know enough about that to change it, so I'm fine with it.

Also, no need to spoiler yourself. Any opinion is fine as long as it's not there for trolling/shitposting purposes.

So after V-II gets released and appropriate modding tools for it gets updated, will the re-translation effort just be for cleaning up mistakes, such as typos and what not?

Or will there be no re-translation effort for it, like Re;birth1?

One month seems about right. It's probably best to still spoiler V-II spoilers for those who haven't played it yet though, I mean we even still spoiler the older games.

I planned to do so even after the request is removed, so no changes here.

Maybe also specify which spinoffs have Doerric translation. "PP, Hyperdevotion, U" or "pre-V-II spinoffs".

Someone will have to make a list then, I haven't played those games so I know nothing about their translation quality.

HALTNEPPING

NEVER EVER

NEIN

What's the nicest place to live in Gamindustri?

Planeptune seems to have the least amount of damage done to it, so maybe that. You could probably live there as a regular citizen and ignore all the shit going on.

Lowee because Blanc

Lowee, you can stay comfy in ice forever.

It would be peaceful until the day Neptune hijacks the city's PA system to accuse you of stealing Nepgear's panties.

Celestia?

I'd go with Lowee since I like the snow. Leanbox could be pretty comfy too, and you could go to 5pb concerts regularly which would be nice.

Well, she OWNS the PA so she's not really hijacking it.

Misuse it, sure. I'm sure THAT happens about as frequently as she manages to heavily damage/destroy Planeptower.

It seems like it's either a wreck or (in the case of Hyper and Ultradimension) inaccessible.

who the hell thought this was okay?

It is a Neptune from another dimension

Planeptune due to nice climate and an actual city that looks like it'd be nice to live in.
Also, in Gamindustri, SEGA probably never went to shit considering they're still a nation. So they probably have some real quality games too.

People with taste and intellect

was about to ask if a virtual-on collection for PC existed in gamindustri

but then I realized it was a console utopia where PCs probably see minimal use and got sad

What do they say?

will there also be original and best nep?

I love big Nep, how can you not?

I believe it's a Neptunia parody of a Vocaloid song called Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru
Just replace the Miku with Nepu. Also the fourth image replaces it with Nepugia at one point which Nepgear goes "Eh!?" for.

Oh right. Well there is a PC Continent which isn't affiliated with any of the main nations. Probably would be a cool place since that's where cool people come from.

Purple heart and regular Neptune are still in V-II since she's the protagonist. It would not have been smart to just change Neptune out of the blue

Don't worry user, VII is the only game she'll appear in.

Eh, kind of. The first third of the game is told more from Nepgear's perspective though. The next third is a mixed bag. The last third is dependent on player choice. So not sure if I could really call Neptune the protagonist of this game, as much as CH tries to act like she is.

its not that i dont love her, its neptune after all. but i dont want her to replace my nep.

im breathing easier

no i dont hate her at all shes just–
you ever misplace something as a kid and you dont want a replacement? you just want your old one?
oh my god. i think i have a waifu.

Congratulations!

On the plus side it seems like a small price to pay compared with the constant destruction everywhere else

I want to bully you for typing out a revelation you had mid-post, but it is just too cute for me to do so.

Congratulations

Congrats !

May you find joy in all facets of your waifu, user

without question

Who would ever fantasize about such a thing?

Thank fuck because that just means CH is learning to split the screentime properly between characters

God, now go listen to all of Nepnep's CD's

If I took off her hair clips, would she die?

This sounds very similar to what people were asking about Blanc before the Blanc figma was released with all the LE's of her game.
Guess that means Big Nep needs a Spin-off and then a figma in her LE before we'll ever know.

It would be extremely painful.

It would be extremely itaidesu.

With the amount of wilderness there I'd try to go and live in a forest, close to a main road and civilization, but not too close. I guess I'd try to find such a place somewhere in Lastation, because I like their architecture. A small cybergoth house in a mountainous area would be perfect.

Fat ass

And by fat I mean its shaped nicely enough that I want to rest my head on it and massage it with my hands.

Working on the RB3RT release still. Things are progressing positively however there's some areas I don't feel comfortable about…

I'd like to get it out before VII is released though.

No need to rush it, it's a comfy series after all. We can all take our time to play through the games, and it's unlikely that any of us will try to marathon RB3 in these few days.

Yeah, don't rush. Anyone that was in a hurry is already done.

Speak for yourself. I wouldn't want to rush it though, don't release it if you're not comfortable with it. I can just play V-II instead of V first too.

I knew it was just going to be the art book and OST, but I'm still a little disappointed. Then again I have no idea what else they could have included. I'm unpleasurable.

Is the booklet just a PDF file with the lyrics? And I hope they include the original lyrics, a Romanji version and a translation.

Where did you get that?
Oh, right, that scout pack for Re;Birth3…

you're in luck

NIGGA JUST WATCH ME

Digital Deluxe stuff tends to be very disappointing.

Stream it, fgt

I don't know if I can actually handle doing a marathon stream lmao

but I might

Neptune could probably handle a marathon stream user. Are you saying you have a weaker will than an anime girl who just lays around and eats pudding most days?

Some of the storyboards are a reference to the last Segata Sanshiro commercial.

Oh damn. I completely forgot about those commercials. That's great.

why did i cry

Because SEGA Saturn died a fast death.

At least it was a quick death and they weren't left crucified or thrown on a pile of burning tires.

why not N-chan?

Neptune is too pure and innocent to visit a Lowene knitting image board like n-chan, it's full of sick perverts and ASIC supporters.

Besides, she gets sent lots of free stuff from lonely betas on neppit when she visits them.

How come the other CPUs and Makers all use imageboards freely however?

Are you Nick Doerr?

Because they are disgusting whores who revel in the depravity of their foulest supporters.

>Are you Nick Doerr?
Did you remember to fund my new game on kickstarter?

I'm pretty sure the only CPUs that browse imageboards though are Nep and Vert.

Least I think so.

Blanc does. Or at least she's tried.

At least they didn't say tits or gtfo because she doesn't even have any to show them.

Nepgear does

Is this from the retranslation or is it the editfag?

Editfag sadly

Then again, I don't know if Nepgear could survive a chan.

I want one with neps reading our stories.

Oh I haven't seen this one

post more

This dimension sucks. All I want is to see how Nepgear reacts to her daughteru/sonnu and/or the lewd stories about her.

Roger

What the hell happened to editfag anyway?

Did he die?

Maybe he lost interest?

He killed himself.

I don't know. He just kind of disappeared. Though I think he is still here. Not positive.

He was here about 2-3 months ago. Not sure where he went since.

He was also away for awhile between RB3 and VII on the PS4. I suspect he'll be back one of these days as Neptools matures, since it's gaining the ability edit other Nep games on and off.

THE END

You could ask in the /nep/ mod thread. I'm sure he'd be there if anywhere.

Although, with Neptools, it's much easier for anyone to be an Editor now.

I should push a version of RB2RT with just the unpacked text files. Then you can fill up the girl's mouths with whatever you want them to say with ease.

…or, more productively, re-retranslate it to you native tongue. Up to you.

No way, first I'd have to learn Japanese (although I've started that), then make lots and lots of stylistic choices, and then try to find the small community of weebs I don't even want to interact with. It sounds like a pointless and nightmarish task.

Well, considering everything we've gone through it's not easy. Just when you think you are done, you have to go make another pass to tighten something up.

Very draining process, and you might not have the same people working on the project all the way through.

I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF UZUME

Since you got trips Mr. Jameson here you go.

Have 47792128 pixels of her

cartoon nepwork or neptoon network?

Neptoon Nepwork

cartune nepwork

well now it sounds like an automobile shop

Nepnep Nepnep

Got a report of a unspecified crash with the v1.41 RB2RT build. The one with the new Neptools launcher, which will be used by default for RB3RT.

I'm going to troubleshoot it, but that will also delay RB3RT (aside any previous delay factors) until I can ascertain what the issue is there. Even though that's the only crash I've ever heard of with the new launcher, I'd like the isolate the cause if possible.

Thinking of playing this series. I know next to nothing about it.

What is the appeal of it? As in, what about the game makes you say "That shit's tight, man."? What's memorable about it? Is the whole game as cool as the picture in the op?

I figured I would rather ask anons than other random game forums.

Pros? Cons?

on one hand I'm like "take your time, make sure nothing's extremely broken" and on the other I'm about to pop a vein from waiting orz

for me, it's likable characters + good art

Some music tracks are great
Cute girls and good art
Simple yet addicting combat
Flashy with loads of style
Has some good humor with loads of references to the vidya industry
Always goes on sale at affordable prices

Game areas, music, monsters, are reused to such an extent that it's annoying. It's obviously low budget but still.
Combat isn't that deep
Not a con for everyone but if you hate cute anime girls/weebshit you should just pass it.
Dungeons fucking suck
Too WORDSWORDSWORDS for some people

Overall I can't recommend it to everyone, but if you come this far, it's worth a shot. The first game is 5 bucks on Steam and there's refunds, it's on sale on vita as well.

It's nice when you hear neps in other shows

Oh god, what happened to Uzume's boobs in the 4th image.

Indeed. And when some of the VA reuse their nep voices in other animes or games, it makes for some weird associations.

Or when other VA imitate nep voices, as I've heard recently in Netoge no Yome.

I just want to make sure that:
A) there's no show stopping tech problems, and…
B) I'd like the quality of the final result to generally match what we had with v1.0 of RB2RT…at least insofar that the Japanese RB3 script allows us.

I could release the latest release candidate with the first few chapters (one's I've reviewed) as a demo, I suppose. I think that'd be pretty safe.

I have a theory why it didn't work in that guy's case, but I need to research it.

Shit, half the freaking cast is in that one. Both on the Japanese and English side.

Someday an enterprising video editor is going to have a lot of fun with those kinds of voices.

THICK

We could go thicker.

How much thicker?

That's a good amount.
I could fap to that, even though Noire is worst girl and a bitch

I want to hold hands with Nepgear and take responsibility

I want to impregnate Nepgear and run away with Uni.

Please don't make Nepgear lewd, user.

I might want to fuck her doggystyle in the butt.

thats just not right

You better take responsibility

And this is why I like lilac mk 2 over all jer other HDD sets. I really want this mod.

I want to hug Iris.

And I want to outright murder you and take responsibility for what you never did.

Nepgear is lewd for her onii-chan

I like mk1 more, but I chose to make mk2 first since it's lewder. I'll post it in the cm3d /nep/ thread

It's the only proper way to handle Nepgear. She's the sort of awkward, needy girl who you'd have sex with behind the bus shelter at 2am but you'd be too embarrassed to bring home to meet your parents.

Not like Uni, now she's a girl you can be seen in public with. Uni would be a statement to the world that you've made it in life. She's the kind of girl that would make your dad slap you on the back and congratulate you for hooking.

Gear doesn't have the guts to make me. I doubt she'd even be brave enough to press me for child support.

I appreciate your dedication user, you're saving me and Gear a lot of diaper changing.

The costumes are yours? Or do you mean you have the links for them? Either way, you are a great individual, unlike Worse than Hitler-kun.

She shouldn't be a girl who has lewd on her mind 24/7 though. Her beloved Onii- chan needs rest.

I made them. It took me a few weeks and a millenium in blender and maya, but it was worth it for my goddess.

Oh dang, that's fantastic then. Whered you learn to use blender? Ive wanted to do things like this but wasnt sure where to start.

Such dedication!

You are the kind of person that truly deserves his nepu
So I guess you can add
To our list of achievements

Thanks. I use Maya, only use blender for exporting. I learnt it a long time ago, but i'm sure youtube has videos on it and there are a lot of sites for learning 3d stuff. I think I'll write a guide on modding the game sometime, since it took me a month to figure it out.

I want to be with Nepgear 24/7, [spoiler]even if she'll drain all my life energy.[/spoiler

You have to go use **spoilered text** instead of that, nice job creating those models

You only need to worry about your life energy being drained if she's a succubus.

The tag actually works, he just forgot to close it.

I don't know how to feel about this
I'm just happy that one of my nominated won

I know it does, but it's a hassle to type and if you fail it you'll get bullied because it looks like you came straight from halfchan

I messed up

how many of the neps are actually succubi in disguise?

All of them

Need some insulin before i can partake in this amount of sweet Gear.

We had a good run of Neps in that the last two days.

but I came from forums that use BBcode

10 AM PST/PDT seems to be the usual release time.

Oh, damn. Hoped I could play it at the start of the 5th.

Still no price tag or system specs either

Why you gotta do this IFfy?

Their games are fueled on the tears of nep players.

I'm going to take a break from RB3RT and finish it before getting onto VII. It's going to be a busy week for me anyway.

* beat the game, not finish the project, although I'd like that too

Have fun. And nice Histy.

Dawn of the final day.

Big Nep and Orange Heart soon.

It's noon here, and I still have to play through 2 more games before I can start VII. And I've also foolishly bought the two spin-off games. Holy shit, I should try and play a few hours after I came back from the gym.

still perfect

I'd take three days with that Histy.

If you licked Orange Heart would you taste oranges from her skin?

I just realized that I don't have any reaction pics of a laughing neps

help me out please

I think that what I have is more of the "smile" kind

just how much chocolate is in her shirt?

I managed to find one laughing nep in my collection. At least I think she's laughing.

I have a lot of smug ones, but they aren't really laughing.

SUFFERING

what the heck is this?

Weird indeed
store.steampowered.com/app/319012/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

Purple Heart just can't catch a break.

steamdb.info/sub/49423/

She just keeps hurting herself.

Hmm, I thought it was some old dlc placeholder they forgot to remove.

I'm playing Re;Birth 2 and I'm about to punch a hole through my monitor because of Stella's Fucktarded DLC Bait. Fuck that minigame and fuck whoever designed it.

are you selecting too many floors at once or are you just annoyed at having to go back and set it up

you are probably being bad at it, then. which is funny because it's literally optimizing equips. it's easily possible without DLC and it gives you plenty of item duplicates in case you fuck up. and the PC version is even simpler since you can cheese the clock unlike on vita.

you obviously can't just go down the full length of a new dungeon most of the time, you need to get some equips from it first to boost stella up. you don't even necessarily need the top rated ones, and the top rated ones are not always the superior option. whenever stella comes out of a dungeon run, take note of what most gave her trouble in the log. you need the following in each loadout you make for her:
if stella dies, you have fucked up on one of these points. it is entirely possible to guarantee success with the right loadouts, it's not RNG.

remember this as well: the longer a run is, the more benefit you will gain from the equipment that gives you boosts for each level stella has. the shorter a run is, the more gain you have from flat boosts.

so is vert in third or fourth place?

Well we found out what was happening with v1.41; it would have prevented all Athlon, Phenom and Pentium 4 processors from running RB3RT. While we don't expect anyone to actually have a good gameplay experience with anything except the Phenom line for the ReBirths, it is fixed never-the-less.

Here is your laughing Blanc.

Actually I don't think I can recall ever seeing Noire laugh. Everyone else, yes, but not Noire…

The stone age strikes again.

hey man don't laugh
I had an athlon x2 up until three months ago

Where is it?

Vert usually gets crushed by Nepgear and IF in these popularity polls. It always a pleasant surprise to see her somewhere above sixth place. Somehow the Japs just don't appreciate her like they should.

Not here.

Use avoid trap, it's OP.

Noire smiles and giggles, Black Heart laughs in battle sometimes. Maybe there's some fanfic image of her laughing?

For a moment I thought it releases today. There should be a store page at least!

Tell me about it.

Meant to say Athlon 64. Athlon XP is a no-go still, I believe.

Since Phenom II is about on par with Core 2 and still hang in there (as long as you can keep up with high end graphics cards to offset the processor's age). So this was a good thing to correct regardless of anything else.

Also the ReBirth games will run on the P4 and Athlon 64+. Kitserver runs on those as well, so there's no reason to not support those parts either.

My body is ready

Yeah, It's got me feeling a little uneasy, It isn't even on steamdb . There is however this steamdb.info/sub/82551/

didn't they do this with all of their games? they keep the store page hidden until it actually releases.

There was another Tsunako poll?
Ouch. Rom and Ram didnt even place. Neither did Compa. Looks like Nepgear is the only one keeping the little sisters team a thing. Then again, what if the other three are the ones holding Nepgear back from top 3?

It seems to be the same poll but it continues and eventually kick out characters or something, it's really weird since Kurumi used to be third, then Nepgear, now Blanc tied with Noire

I cant read names in kanji, but I dont notice any Date A Live character names, so its possible this is a different poll. Just a CH Tsunako one.

steamdb.info/sub/81620/apps/

Oh wait, never mind. As soon as I posted that I realized I was wrong.

I-I'm sure they're just waiting for the right time.

Have they released any specs or no?

Nothing yet. This is true suffering.

Now she looks like a dark haired bird from love live.

Man the posts lads. The next 24 hours will be the hardest

it probably won't come out until around 8pm eastern though

that's another 27-ish hours

Hopefully you have a nice gun, a muscle car, some hamburgers and your waifu wearing an american flag bikini to keep you company.

Again, 10 AM PST/PDT seems to be the usual release time for US-based publishers. Valve is in WA. IFI is in CA.
A lot of stuff happens at 10 AM Pacific - sale days start and end for ex. You can assume it's the Store refresh time.

These threads really have slowed down

Independence Day in America so most of us are probably celebrating it with family and/or friends.

I'm waiting for Nep V-2

V-II PC got cancelled citing piracy.

Sorry guys.

This will never happen to the Neps.

i guess it cant be helped

Congratulations Arfoire!

Guess I'll go to Gamindustri then

That damn Arfoire.

Vid related.

i want to doze off in nepus lap while watching fireworks from the window

cute i would probably ask her to be my friend and hold hands and probably share some chocolate pudding

Is that a Dogoo mosquito repellent in the background on the left? Where can I buy one of those?
Also, did the older sisters decide to celebrate Independence without their sisters? That's just mean.

That's bullshit but I believe it

Well Arfoire might have won (although that's probably just ASIC propaganda), but we just did something too.

=Releasing v1.42 of the RB2 Retranslation!==

In addition to the CPU fix we organized earlier today, as a hotfix, all the script is now in plain-text. Smaller and easier to mod all around.

And we went back to ZIP files since the mod is so small now.

mega.nz/#!qYtQkawR!CcYMxaI8qurcU5a1hAvmrWHP3BHruj4o68prlT2KyiA

MD5: F44E4EB7B9F1BEFE8C5EEDF69A695B4A

Fugg.

HOTFIX for ReBirth 2 Retranslation to v1.421

Download: mega.nz/#!iJt0gYzI!ub08getGYS405FMKFIkmXMr6Si_vzQr6aCv1TND1RTI

MD5: 0761C9D671E6C8F4B468CCDCB18F1185

Fixes a problem with all versions of Windows being retarded. No new content.

I can't tell if this is amazing or terrifying.

It's part of the process with the Lowee twins, don't screw around with them.

My theory is that they are tripping on LSD, or a similar drug. Except for Noire, who watches over them. Blanc has some very serious nightmare; Nepnep enjoys what she sees; and Vert is about to fall asleep to dream of lewd things.

Does she become less tsun?

I managed to mod in her Mk1 outfit yesterday for the ones interested. I'll try to mod in more nep outfits.

You are my new god
Is doing hair much harder?

Thanks even though that's heresy.
I haven't tried it yet, but it probably is.

There's no heresy, my Goddess is still the same as always, but my god slot changed

Well, I need to install this game now.

I'll take it as a motivational Gear. And I'll probably need it, considering the incoming bullshit.

Then it's alright.

Best of luck, fellow Gear-user.

I need my neps

Okay. Its 7 in the morning. where are my damn neps on pc? Please dont tell me that thing about piracy is true and theyll release later today
right?

Sorry, user. No V-II for us

Yeah, it will be released later today. I want 00:00 release times back

Just don't worry, wait and post neps to pass the time.

I know, I'm already sure an email from Iffy will wake me up at 3am saying V-2 is available.

Though I can only get it much later in the day, for various reasons

I wonder if Sony is making a last minute bid at keeping it's exclusivity. V-II probably managed to sell quite a few PS4s.

>Don't buy because the only place I play this stuff is on the PC and internet because I can easily hide it

Yes

THAT'S RIGHT, NEP V-II IS ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY

GET HYPED, THREAD THEME IN EMBED

what

why couldn't you hide it on the ps4?

making a false account to play it on isn't hard if you were worried about your friends seeing your activity

and if you can't even keep the privacy of your tv to yourself somehow you could simply hook it up to your computer monitor and use that instead

I'm guessing you've removed all your steam friends to hide your secret.

I have a separate steam account for my neps.

Reminder this is what
is.

So you're ashamed of associating with neps. How do you think the neps feel about that?

Isn't the first image like an in-joke of an in-joke

Why user? Don't tell me you're ashamed of me, are you?

Doerr just stormed Valve offices with a gun, deleted the store page and is holding back the release out of spite.

The keikaku thing? No.
Nepgear does not say anything that sounds like keikaku at all in the part.

T-they wouldn't understand! They'd see this guy who does nothing but go to work then come home and sit at his computer, and glance at the gentle loving pastel colours of the neps and say "oh, that's why." The "bravest" I had ever been was buying blanc's game for the Vita but I ended up staying in my room when playing it. Apologies for the thread hijack, return to your neps.

Ah I see.

I just said it like that because it seems every time there's the word keikaku for translation it's kept that way and just has a TL note somewhere

As far as the script itself goes there are a couple of instances where the editor added something along those lines. There's maybe around 10 instances or fewer total, and that's being generous on the end of how many edits there are that have no context in the Japanese script. This includes things such as the Top Nep reference in one of the Nepstation quizzes. Item descriptions include them at points as well, though I can't remember it happening often there either. Especially considering the DLC weapons that include memes were built off of memes in the Japanese version as it was.

Considering the length of the script and general level of high accuracy otherwise I don't see a problem at all. If people truly wish to be autistic someone could edit the very few affected lines and release a patch but the retranslation folk have talked about not being interested in the past.

If you ask me, a game about memes not having any memes that make people/players cringe would feel off.

Most of these are probably Japanese memes we wouldn't understand that are localized to something we do recognize, like the other games. You can't just literally translate Japanese memes. Except Doerr screwed that part up with his reddit cancer.

This translation seems very accurate as far as the language and internet culture differences allows. Even if the translation was bad, the other parts of Nep V-II seem very fun

Well yes the keikaku thing directly translates into plan, as in
But the joke from Death Note has gotten a bit out of hand to this shit where apparently Neptunia decided to go ahead and do it, which could not exist in the Jap version because it's a translation fuckup.

It just would be nice if they put in good quality jokes that aren't shoehorned in just for the sake of shoving fucking memes into the game.
Forcing shit like [Neps internally] when literally it's just Neptune groaning isn't how jokes work.

It never really was about memes in the first place. That faggot Nick was the one who put them into the 2nd and 3rd games. The first had their own jokes going on as well as the introduction of the cpu candidates, which got steamrolled over by Nick.

Wrong, as what if some people actually do know shit about Japan? They should absolutely try to not change the joke out when a little bit of thinking would explain itself out.
Also there is switching a joke with another that would fit in the situation and shit like forcing your own joke in when there really never was an intention of making a joke at the spot in the first place.
But yes I'm having quite a bit of fun outside the cringe moments when the editor goes meme mode and makes character spout shit they shouldn't be.

We can only hope for better translations in the upcoming games.

As for me I'm learning JP, albeit slowly

Trying to do the same.
Hate the concept of just hoping for shit to get better, as from previous evidence it seems like it never does.

If V-II looks like this after coming from Re;birth2 and 3, maybe there's hope for niche games like this.

If things stay somewhat the same.

Wasn't it only spared because Doerr got distracted by a personal project?

It seems he did leave IF though.

If this really is true then thank the gods.
Now all I hope is this new guy isn't the same.
Why is it that these games keep getting shitty translators? There are tons of fan translators around they're tons better than these people getting paid, the fuck?

Connections user, easiest way to get a job in these kinds of gigs.

I personally don't know anybody in the translation business.

My opinion holds little value as I haven't played the game yet, but I do know there were Japanese internet memes in other games that could not be translated directly. And you don't just directly translate those because your target audience isn't "some people who actually do know shit about Japan". Most of us don't visit 2channel. But I guess I'll find out about the translation quality when I play the game myself with Japanese voices.

Same, I think it's pretty important to learn Japanese because their content is such a big part of my life and I don't have faith in the current and future game industry to leave the content intact.

It was sparred because people bitched about the quality enough, I'm just glad that it is better and characters like Nepnep don't say shit that's even half as retarded as things in previous games and I don't think it will get better than this, but I'm fine with the current level

well you have every right to do it in secret. secrets can be fun, thats why pirates bury treasure right?

They are localizations, they aren't 1:1 translations of the JP script usually. Some localizers like Doerr go to the extreme.

I'm pretty sure I'll treat any language like JP if they were doling out the same kinds of content the JP are dishing out.

Are there some examples of good localizations?

Good night everybody, I'm hoping for Neps by tomorrow for me

I consider XSeed to be the gold standard among modern localisation companies. They're not afraid of their source material and they only do the bare minimum in changes to appease ratings boards. If you go onto the twitter accounts of some of their staff you can see how much they love the games they work on.

Excluding #FE The Atlus game do a serviceable localization to their games.

Play V-II in English.

That's what I want to say to everyone. Hell, if you're so uncertain about the script, pirate it or something. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the quality. It's almost entirely on point with little error. Megatagmension is similar, going to such an extreme that they didn't even bother trying to localize the very Japanese centric internet references and concepts that come up closer to the plot's conclusion and did their best to keep it to stuff like wwwww = LOL and the like instead of trying to localize it all into memes like many others would have.

Re;Birth 1 was fine.

Sleep tight

Agreed with the stuff you said about Blanc.

Does anyone know what HachimaJin was referencing? There's a scene where someone gets cut off by Neptune when describing a controversy of some kind because they were afraid of making people on the internet angry.

FUCK.

I just remembered that it's called "Megadimension Neptunia VII"

It's going to be much further down on my list of games than the other four (don't have Noire).

English 'Localizations' seem to be filled with folks who are failed or wannabe creators and think they can do better than the original japanese creators or they outright dislike the japanese games they work on and use it as a chance to 'fix' them.

You can put them all in their own folder in the steam library by adding a custom category in the menu I think.

I wanted to update the new thread with the new version, but the link you posted doesn't work.

Never mind, found the correct link.
>>>/nep/3414

where is it?

10 AM PDT. In 2.5 hours.

Excellent.

I dont know if I should buy VII…I want to do it for the neps but I'm playing through Blanc vs Zombies and I never beat RB2 or 3

Here we go again.

The other translators didn't have a problem with VII overall. It's pretty unlikely that there will be a VII retranslation as a result.

Meaning, it's pretty close to VII quality overall.

*It's pretty close to Rebirth 1 quality overall.

It's thread killing time.
Do it before V-II release, boys.

Also, ONE HOUR.

Crashing this thread… WITH NOIRE!

we in there

Thought my post will go through before this appears. Oh well, I might get Noire.

Rollin

Rolling

Rolling for Cute Maid Gears.

I'll use my Kei get to do a Lazy CPU Trade
Even: Uzume
Odd: Uni

Rolling

And adding to the collection. I should find a way to upload an archive with all of it.

ROLLING

YES

ALL HANDS ON DECK

Rolling!

Where'd you get those mods? Don't think I saw them on the list.

10 MINUTES

give me something ridiculous

One of the anons here created the Lilac processor sets. The D-pads should've been there already though.

Where the fuck is VII IF?

wait half an hour to 7 hours.

iirc re;birth 1 was actually the only one released in the evening (EST) but I got their newsletter emails for the other games around 1:30pm

My patience is very low. I am just a simple man who wants to play his japanese bullshit. Nothing more nothing less, a simple thing dont you agree? And yet they take even that from me? Fuck that. I wont stand for it. For to long i have waited and for what? To be told to wait some more even after the promised release time? Youve gone to far idea factory. And know this: i wont let this sin go eadily. Prepare yourself for the bloodlust of an enraged nep loving faggot over the internet.

I like you guys, so dont be anywhere near idea factorys headquaers today.

I lik

Well fuck.

nigga they never even gave a promised release time

they only gave a day

Roll for cutest nep.

At leas the shirts are coming soon and the plush… things are out
store.iffyseurope.com/collections/merchandise

Also roll

roll

1pm PDT.

That's about two hours from now.

I am sorry for fucking it up, guys.

if it makes you feel better, your time estimate was 4 hours closer than mine lololol

We knew it was just a logical assumption since they didn't give an official release time. Unfortunate that they're taking so long. It's actually true suffering, I need to play my Nep vidya right now, come on IF it's already 8pm here

While we wait lets talk about how much happines does the series brings us
I honestly can't help but smile when I think about/play the games, they are just so comfy and cute
Not to mention that for months I lost desire to play anything

Same for me, and it's nice that others think this way too. These threads going on for years are the result and a testament to Neps

Even though its been a while since I touched the games and I've been looking at other waifus, Neptune still remains in my head

I played Mk2 right after my first relationship I had ended. Nepgear and Co. helped me get over her.
Also made me realize that I'll probably never be able to find a real life Nepgear, which makes me sad.
It's hard for me to even fantasize or fap to other 2D grills now. I wish CH would make some more waifu content for us to date the Neps again which is why I really hope 4GO does have a customizable SI in it.

Your mongolian moving picture game won't release today, let's face it, IFFY abandoned you.

Iffy is our friend, she wouldn't just forget about us like this would she?

That feeling of comfiness is there for nearly everyone, but it's still a good thing to notice it on others.

Definitely.

I'd say your waifu found you.

Ow, nice to see you recovered from that. As for finding a Gear in real life, you won't find her if that's exactly Gear you're searching for, but if you're looking for a girl with the same qualities as her, you might find someone. The best thing is to not actively search for her and to let life do its magic, though.

But I didn't sign a contract or any kind of paperwork though

Although I like both her forms….

You don't need to sign anything. All you need to do is to accept your love and to take care of it.

Welcome among us.

Yeah, right now, I'm just focusing on university and finding a job. There was a girl at my old school who was the closest Gear-like person I've ever met, but I ended up transferring schools and we weren't that close enough to stay in touch, much to my chagrin. Sadly, when I graduate, the type of work I'll be doing most likely won't have many women in it, and the ones that are in it probably won't be anything like Nepgear.

In case she did it's punishment time.

You mean like this?

Well all right…

I'm surprised Neptune picked me to be honest. You'd think with my attitude, the girls would be scared away

Rolling.

How do we know this?

yes satan

rolling

Ah, it's on their twitter of course. Should've checked.

Rolling for the nep game to come out already

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/750384005288112128

Yeah Satan

What's with all those dubs and trips?

So in like 4 minutes?

no, another hour

it's just about 3pm EDT, which is 3 hours ahead of PDT

Nep threads attract repeating digits.

kek wills it

Pic related.

Hmm, Histoire is supposedly not playable (even as DLC) in VII? That's too bad, she was one of my favorites in RB1. Cute voice, nice sprite, a little OP, and her weapon being the tome of the universe plays nicely to my chuuni. An alternate outfit or accessory could've been nice though.

Yeah, I've seen that. It's interesting. Maybe.

FOURTY FIVE MINUTES.
This time THIS TIME FOR REAL I hope.

Not actually spoilers for the game but a followup to your question.

Yeah she's not playable. Unfortunate, but the Oracles being playable at all was basically a Re;Birth bonus anyways. Hope you don't want to see any familiar Makers other than IF and Compa either.

also allow for download/install times, and possible delays in the launch discount taking effect.

Oh, no more MAGES.? Too bad…

This is a PS4 port right? Their first one, what if it runs like fecal droppings like the Kekmo PS4 ports?

"Oracles being playable at all was basically a Re;Birth bonus anyways" - ah, I see, too bad. More incentive to get RB2, haha. No, I won't miss the others too much. IF and Histoire are the only ones I would be sad to see go, and at least IF's position is secure.

Anyway, I haven't seen the new characters, some of them will probably be great.

Ah, yeah…

Half-hour hype!

Indeed, no more MAGES.

HOLY FUCK THE MAGIC IS REAL

It would make sense since they probably are made with on a 5 dollar budget, not that IF they could afford a lot anyways.

Where as Kemco on the other hand deliberately makes ports on a 10 dollar budget via one overworked intern.

Fuck you and the quads you rode in on

Should I play Rebirth 2 and 3 and V if I wanna play V-II

Re;Birth 3 is the remake of V and both can be skipped, but I would really play Re;Birth 2 first before playing V-II.

Because of continuity? Or just familiarity?

IT'S HERE LADS

I don't know how well V-II introduces characters besides the V ones, but Re;Birth 1 and 2 really make you get to know the Neps. Re;Birth 3 and V-II are both sequels to Re;Birth 2, but next to nothing in Re;Birth 3 is mentioned in V-II, and the new characters are introduced well.

store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

I thought this might be it. Probably a good idea.
Ah, even more reason.

I'll probably buy both RB2 and VII today and maybe fool around with both simultaneously.

looks like the DLC pack isn't up yet. going to wait a few minutes.

It's time to nep neps.

Fug, does IF have to take so much of my money?

DLC pack where IF?

It's got a 60-90 hour campaign mate, it's a pretty good deal even at $50. (Let alone the sale price of $32).

digital complete is up!

O FUG

Hope to see some mods for VII!

actually, is the digital deluxe set with the artbook supposed to have a discount, too? guess I'm waiting a few more minutes lol

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF–

That's by far the biggest one yet.

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I agree.

Still haven't beat V-II on the PS4. But I want to get it and all the dlc on the PC. This decision is stressful.

MUH

I don't believe you

GOD DAMN

It's really worth it.

60fps is no joke, appearently. I'm personally gonna limit it to 30fps through the nvidia control panel since it's not exactly an action game.

:^)
(pls don't laugh at my processor, my mobo is butt)

New thread now?

Also

I have an 8320E. Wonder if that's any better.

Aye. store.steampowered.com/bundle/700/

I had lag at occasional times, but I strongly suspect your GTX 950 cards will be fine. It'll just be that I won't be able to play it on the go.

The only DLC I'm getting for now. Maximum moe!

Glorious.

Gonna wait a bit to see if countless issues pop up in the steam discussions.

For what reason?

For fuck's sake, please tell me at least some of those costumes are obtainable in-game.

I'm just getting the character DLC for now. I'm gonna save the rest for when I complete the game.

I dunno what to do about DLC for now. I want the characters, and the nightwear and swimsuits, but chances are those costumes are NG+ only as usual.

Obviously not.

What about the weapons? Hell, the accessories?

Costumes are almost always available as soon as you start the game. On the PS4 version, I only bought the nightware, but I could equip it as soon as I started the game.

Relax friend, there's a decent amount of content in the base game. Here's a list of the DLC that comes free; ideafintl.com/updates/2016/07/01/3807.html

All of the DLC is, well, DLC only.

There's costumes that are obtainable in-game, but they're not the paid ones.

suck my dick
(and I don't know why do steam want me to use euro, because here euro is like vert's sisters. never ever.)

I see, thanks.

ALL the colours…!

I was asking if you can get those things without buying it as DLC. Seems that's not the case, despite hoping otherwise.

Like the Tales series then. Damn it. Then again, I'm almost done with RB1 and intend to do a NG+ to unlock the other characters, so I'm behind enough as it is. Even if I do buy this one, I probably won't play it for a while yet.

Speaking of RB1, is Histy supposed to be immune to everything? I don't think I saw her take any point of damage above 0.

Ah, I misunderstood what you were asking. Yeah, you have to buy the DLC to get those items available in game.

why do we lose cool neps all the time?

Hm, with the DLC I want, maybe I should just get the 10 yuro pack. Still… I'd hate myself for it later.

It's actually pretty much 3 games in one. So much content!

My home wifi is 750Kbps (it's super expensive in my area) but my college has 5MBps. Guess I'm staying a bit late today.

>Here's a list of the DLC that comes free; ideafintl.com/updates/2016/07/01/3807.html
Thanks mate! That's quite a lot, and doesn't seem to be advertized on the steam page. I almost thought RB3 had almost no bonus content, but it turns out it's all free.

Hmm, hopefully I can still turn these off to let characters catch up to eachother in level.

Should I get the Digital Deluxe Edition??

Holy shit all this DLC.

Think i'll just grab the costumes for now, as extra weapons feel like cheating and these games often have so many characters that extras aren't needed.

I'm starting to think it's the best choice if I want the game + dlc. It's 27,59 for the game and 6,23 for the DLC pack since the total price gets discounted 10% for the bundle. If I were to get the costumes and the characters, that's already over 10,00, and I'm guessing I can disable the extra weapons in the menu.

I'm so confused

Does the deluxe set come with all the DLC as well?

Defense is quite significant in RB1 (a small difference in levels can make you take a lot of zeroes), and if I recall correctly, Histoire starts with very good equipment.

you can deselect DLC from a menu before you start a game. I think you'll have to start a new file to have them later, though.

no, the deluxe set is just the extras like artbook and soundtrack. the COMPLETE set has all the DLC.

oh ok.

Which of the dlc packs are worth getting then?

Oh my…

That magnificent bastard…
That just reminds me we won't be getting any good doujins scanned this year either.

Just look at the party members and see who you like. Maybe some lewd equipment like swimming set and the nightwear set? Depends on what you want. The weapons are usually not worth getting.

Damn I just noticed that Deluxe Set =/= Deluxe Edition. Confusing. Anyway the game + dlc bundle still stands.

Because N1 and KT are shits.

Yeah I was thinking about the costume sets

Are they good? what do they look like?

Wait, why do I have some meme characters in my party right at the beginning?

Because you've paid for them. :^)

Ahaha

Don't fucking remind me

Not to me, unless those pics at Steam aren't showing everything.

Maybe it's some deep commentary about how DLC ruins games?

Or maybe I'm just a retard for buying everything because it has neps

Nevermind, I am retarded, holy fuck.

I don't know why I thought I'm looking at a DLC bundle.

Finally about to beat V-II. Been on the final boss for about two months but school kept me from finishing it. Don't know when I unlocked this but it's the greatest attack ever.

You can just couple them both with Neptune and Nepgear with the lily system if you don't want them from the start.

Don't know more than what the steam pictures show when you click on it.

Why does it have two Nepgears. What the fuck?
Also

10th page

Buy Nep VII today or wait?

Is plutia in V-II at all?

She's a mention and a scout.

Nepgear, are you happy with your role as partial main character in V-II?

Are you saying you're happy with any role as long as I put my faith in you? You're too sweet that my heart can't take it.

I know. I'm super depressed right now. You don't even know.

Well that sucks

Pray for me that my laptop can handle this

Neptune let's have some pudding together

PLEASE

fug

I bought it.
None of the DLC or the deluxe thing looked appealing though.

THE BENIS RISES

Have fun user

It happens often.

Nepgear, let's build a softball playing mech together!

O-only if you want to…

Gear, will you support me through the problems I'm actually facing ?

store.steampowered.com/bundle/700/

Here's the DLC bundle but it's not showing on the store page for me somehow. It's only a 10% discount on top of the 20% on everything. Still a lot for everything.

I'm so desperate to know if it's going to work I have to hibernate my laptop for entire night for it to download
Please let it work, I can't afford a good PC right now

Ouch. That's kinda hard.

But if you hibernate then it won't download at all

For those wondering, the game runs at a constant 60fps max settings on my setup. (i5 4670k + gtx 770). Default anti aliasing seems to be a bit blurry fxaa. I haven't tried to see if other anti aliasing options work through driver yet and what their impact would be (probably minor).

The game seems to be better than the previous games in terms of pretty much everything and the ost is great so far, I'm pretty hyped.

Only problem so far is that the game doesn't really like fullscreen alt tabbing (but it has borderless mode), and some minor stuttering when loading new models. For example it will drop to 40 fps for half a second when selecting a new outfit in equip screen, but this is pretty much a non-issue. And fxaa which I don't really like.

Fuck the True End. That was an emotional roller coaster that kept having its ups and downs. I wasn't ready for that.

Seems like an acceptable drop when you change new equipment. I haven't seen a game where it doesn't drop at all when you select new gear.

Nepgear, want to hold hands?

Vert, may I lay my head on your lap while you feed me?

The goddesses are relentless today holy shit

They're too busy playing their roles in VII, that's why.

Hmm in that case, my lap is open to you if you'd like.

Neptune, are you my true love?

Vert, will you hug me?

LIAR!!!

do you love me neptune

So hows the translation?

Tricky question.

Uni, Gear, can you forgive Worse than Hitler-kun for what he did ?

The Goddesses have come to reap the sinners

Sounds logical, if we take into account either Uran or Persona non Grata, considering Uni just learned the truth while Gear has a new important one.

noire will you marry me?

also neptune v II out on steam

I have a GTX 650 Ti

I'm screwed.

I'm going to Gamindustri guys, this world is too cruel for me.

If you run away from this world, your waifu won't wait for you on the next one. Are you ready to accept the consequences ?

We have the same card.

Maybe we can run it?

WHO PISSED IN THEIR COFFEE THIS MORNING?! I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM THIS HOSTILE!

Arfoire.

don't worry user noire is just tsundere for me

Neps are just a bit frosty today.

Very, will you marry me? I promise to warm you up.

HOLY SHIT

plutia, do you want to sleep with me while we cuddle

Nepgear, can we eat together?

imma gonna try

Vert let's play games and grill food! and maybe sauna too

THE DAY IS SAVED THANKS TO NEPGEAR

wew

Who among you will make Gamindustri great again

yaaa

I'll ask again the same question again to ploot, it sounded more like she didn't know how to answer at that moment

steamcommunity.com/app/460120/discussions/0/358416640406235406/

Someone in that thread reported steady 60fps on a GTX 645, but all the other specs are pretty high (CPU, RAM, etc).

For how long?

Yay

Yeah, it was stupid of me to even think about playing V-II on HD4000…
I'm ripping this game's resources to shreds. Archive format is the same as Re;Births for ex.

You don't understand! I don't want silky smooth cinematic 30fps! I don't want stutter!

Cool!

A shame there still hasn't been a way of importing custom models into Neptunia's engine, think of all the hats we could add

That's what the resolution tab is for.

This is really scary

My most graphic intensive game would be … uh

I don't fucking know.

Resident Evil 5? Batman Arkham Asylum? Those ran at 60

We're the Glorious PC Gay Men Master Race. You can always pirate first and see if it works.

I can run MGSV at 60fps 720p nearly maxed out, V-II is just ridiculous in terms of requirements.

I wouldn't worry too much, there are graphic options in the game now that you can set to low.

Now I don't have a problem with piracy, but the Neps are the first series I love so much, I just have to support them.

Isn't MGSV well optimized though?

The game JUST came out. Also, how does one pirate a game on Steam?

Arfoire will take some time to get ready though.

So I'm wondering, how are you new players to V-II liking Uzume so far?

It's probably overkill on the part of the publisher so they can have a system that is "guaranteed to run at 60fps+" even though it probably runs much better than advertised.

Minimum and recommended specs are always complete lies. The only exceptions are "what version of DirectX or OpenGL is minimum needed" and "what kind of processor instructions are required; IE does this use SSE2 and thus I can never run it on a Pentium 2 if I am for some reason retarded enough to try that".

kat.cr/megadimension-neptunia-vii-codex-t12889855.html

I bought the gayme and all DLC. I buy everything with Neptune in or on it because she's the main character of my heart.

It is, but still, but it's also way more complex than any Nep game in terms of graphics.

I really didn't expect her to literally… shout at enemies through that megaphone in combat as a main weapon, I like it though

Not far enough to say more.

Tempting, but I'll be buying the game later this afternoon.

I doubt I'd be unable to run it and I've played the Re;births at 30FPS on my laptop, so low FPS won't kill me as much.

She's ok. Not as cute as Neptune, though.

Now how is it going to work for those that don't have Steam? Hasn't it only been released on that as far as the PC goes?

She's not meant to be cute. She's meant to be cool

You unlock her HDD yet?

If it's the same as the steam games I've pirated then you just need to copy the crack into the directory. No need to install steam at all.

No, forced myself to stop playing because I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule mid-week so I didn't get very far. Gonna play it all day tomorrow though. I heard she does a massive personality change when going HDD

Kind of. It's more the other way around. Good night though.

Fuck this, I'm selling a kidney, buying a new PC and then I'll just buy the game.

How much can I get for a kidney?

Hey Blanc, can you hit me with your hammer so I can get some decent sleep and get over this fucking "cold/illness" I have?

You heard the lady

Interesting. Wait, had I known that I would've pirated Neptunia U during the sale to see if it's worth the discount even with the stripping!

Damn, she's cold. She says you have to give up Nepgear and focus on her if you want her help.

Of course I'm cold. It's always snowing outside.

(checked)
I like her. Though, honestly, I don't really dislike any characters in this series…

Screw that. I would rather have that nightmare again then do that!

Hey Noire, can you give me a lecture on anything important. It's not like I'm going to fall asleep in the middle of it.

WAKE ME UP

Good. If you could switch Neps that easily, you would be a terrible person.

Ah right. Now I understand why her personality is the way it is.

That's true. There aren't many characters in the franchise that people can just hate excluding all the Gear-haters who blame her for Conquest.
I kind of hope she gets more popular so that she won't get forgotten in any sequels.

we made it

The fuck

I really hope that the Vatican has this as one of their top played games again. That'd be great.

theyre trying to siphon our meme magic

ops

That was hilarious.

If the Pope has a steam account, someone should totally gift the game to him.

when they pass the donation tray around at a church just put in nep game

Technically the offering tray is meant to go to the faith as a whole, so in that case you'd actually be giving the Neps to Jesus.

sounds dangerous

Yeah imagine if the Neps get the power of Jesus

I always believed that the Neps were archangels that we finally get to meet if and when we get to Heaven.

brb

I want to believe this is real
so when the moment I have to face death comes it would be less painful

well you know what neptunes going to do. i just hope shed be able to cure diabeetus as well.

Anyone else experiencing audio troubles with V-II?
Whenever I press a button, all the background music and voices go mute. Sound effects like putting the dialogue boxes to auto, stop, or skip work though.

Archive format is the same so the Kitserver unpacker would work.

BUT

Neither Neptools nor the Kitserver STRTOOL can make sense of this game's CL3 format as it stands right now.

Source: I tested it myself just now.

Will the custom textures on Re;Birth costumes still work in VII?

Depends if…

A) The TID format is the same and…
B) The models from RB1-3 have been reused.

If A = no, then until the new TID scheme is accounted for then they are probably unusable (unless VII is backwards compatible with older file formats for some reason).

If B = no then that requires people manipulating the texture to work with the new models.

I just went on the Nep mod thread BTW and it looks like audio and textures are EXACTLY the same as RB1-3.

However you might need to adjust where you put the files in order to get them to work. I wouldn't know if they are alright with the new game's models.

>>>/nep/3418

Sounds like VII is indeed backwards compatible!

Hope I get to see Nazi Noire return

We're going to make Gamindustri great again.

And if VII is indeed compatible…

Could the oracles return?!

Maybe not in game playable, but considering Editor managed to get NISA into RB3, I can't see why the Oracles and the Victory crew can't get into hijinks with Uzume and Big Nep.

Was that a model hack or just a texture? From the dialogue in this thread and from the mods I've seen, it seems we haven't been able to model-hack any of the main Nep games yet?

If someone figures out the model encoding, that'd be amazing. I'd be quite happy to see Histoire.

It seems it's just an insertion during cutscenes.

Ah, that would make sense. Neat that they figured out the cutscenes format.

So…hows the performacne?

Weird, I was certain the textures were new

I'm just going off what the other guy said. Lemme see for myself.

Don't bother back-porting the fonts, by the way.

TID format is unchanged. Guess where these came from.

mfw

holy shit this thread is still alive

so my specs are at
slight hiccups when scenes change or certain menus come up, but in-game it's entirely smooth.

If anyone is getting strange loading stuttering, the game's assets seem to be rough as hell on normal hard drives. I moved it to my SSD and have had a far smoother experience.

I'd do that if I had an SDD that was like 10x the size of what I have right now.

It lives until page 15.

Which I hope is Uzume Edition because that's totally what I was trying last time but I posted it 4 posts late

Uh what the fuck is that text

Just "Greetz from /nep/" spammed like crazy.

I made a smaller change to the title, but it didn't show up. So I did something large scale and tasteless to make sure.

But neither change took. Very strange.

I see

Anyone else using a PS3 controller with their PC? For some reason it doesn't want to work with V2

Other OP forgot to announce the new thread, here it is:

NEW THREAD

Works fine for me, but I'm using a 360 controller.