FIRE: Sinagauge burning downtown manhattan

Barely news yet!

There seems to be a huge fire downtown Manhattan-

Early tweets are indicating that it is at a synagauge

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/863901831587672068/video/1
pix11.com/2017/05/14/firefighters-battle-huge-fire-at-lower-east-side-synagogue/
archive.is/Z5slC
google.ca/maps/place/60 Norfolk St, New York, NY 10002,[email protected]/*
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEy Rabbi……….

self bump for potential happening

Niggers are not allowed to post here.

You'd think that with computers in place for over 30 years they'd learn to use spellcheck.

Only a jew would know how to spell that shit properly

OY VEY!
I BET IT'S RABB THAT NEO-NAZI GUY.

This is a quality thread and you should definitely not kill yourself.

sinnergouge

mobile.twitter.com/NYCityAlerts/status/863901831587672068/video/1

Apparently it was built as a Baptist church on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in 1850, and became a Russian Jew synagogue in the 1880s. It shut down in the 2000s and the jews wanted to demolish it, but the city made it a landmark. Now, the building conveniently found itself on fire. What are the odds?

pix11.com/2017/05/14/firefighters-battle-huge-fire-at-lower-east-side-synagogue/

Two birds with one stone.

my bets on lightning

That's so "whatcha doin' Rabbi" it's not even funny.

Checked.
Memes become reality

Who owns the building?

The meme came originally from false flags caused by jews, so it's just reality repeating itself.

Is Pastor Steven Anderson in New York right now? Or is this militant Westboro Baptists?

Place looks run down on google maps.

even more truthful

No doubt its an insurance scam but I'm intrigued they waited this long to pull it off. White Trump supporter coming up…..

I can't wait for the j news stories about how the Jewish community is moving on in spite of this horrific anti-Semitic attack and putting the insurance money to some good purpose like mutilating gentile babies' genitals.

I hope you are heading down there to fan the flames user

What's that fedoraism from?

The horror of all of this blatant anti-semitc activity is just making me realize that we were wrong in supporting Trump.
We have given a madman control of the ice cream scoops!

Jewish Lightning claims another well insured structure.

Beat me to it.

4chan

So, rabbi want's to sell off property for profit. Burns down how own place for insurance fraud money, sets up gofundme for gibs for new building, sells property to highest bidder, moves somewhere cheaper to repeat process.

can't remember, just picked it at random

Another Jewish fire, find out who gets the insurance money and you'll find who burned the building down. The kikes are notorious for burning buildings down for insurance money.

Up here in the Syracuse, NY place we had a term for this. It was called Jewish Lightning, because all the yids in their big neighborhoods would set up a huge policy and then they would have the place burnt down while no one was around. Of course because it was a jew neighborhood everyone would agree that it was an accident, some stupid shit like a bolt from the blue or electrical fire.

Jewish lightning?

Kikes.
For fuck’s sake.

they all evacuated the nearby kikes when they got their Jewish lightning up

so just how likely is this to be the case Holla Forums?

100%

That term is used all over the US. Probably other countries as well.

like how Jews are all over the US

It's a term used even by people who are otherwise completely oblivious about the jews. My father is an Israel loving cuckservative and even he uses it.

My uncle is the same way. He also uses jew'd when someone rips him off.

Varg

Growing up in high school, the gangster niggers always said jewed.

maybe they are spelling bad on purpose considering the context

Once again OP is a tremendous faggot
archive.is/Z5slC

I actually thought for a second this was talking about the sinaguan cliff dwellings in AZ.

JARSON!

absolute failure. Stop posting here.

Bellingham, WA here
Never heard of it

Good, now burn down their books and homes, and send them back to Israel or to hell, said Luther.

Jews are a hivemind race, they only gather in large cities and capitals

Strangely so do lefty tards and shitskins. Coincidences?

>also cries muh antisemitism

Now that I think about it, how the FUCK do synagogues even operate? Jews are the most irreligious group on the planet, and outside a few places like Jew York City, the concentration of jews isn't high enough to ever a room. So how the fuck do they get funding to stay up? Is it literally just a handful of them donating millions/billions of dollars to synagogues across the nation even though most of these synagogues have like 4 people who go to them on sabbath every week?

Obviously the kikes are trying to make a profit on the real estate. When is the rabbi's mansion going to burn down?

The thing is, even normalfags (who would never even consider the notion of jews committing false flag bomb threats against themselves) know about Jewish Lightning.

This shit will bite them in the asses one day. When kristallnacht 2.0 actually happens, nobody will blink because they think it's just jews pulling more insurance fraud.

We pay the israelis enough to keep their U.S. mossad centers operating.

Fucking gas yourselves.
>>>/gaschamber/

Wow, it was definitely Jewish lightning.

sayanim are important, user
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim

google.ca/maps/place/60 Norfolk St, New York, NY 10002,[email protected]/* */,-73.988024,3a,56.6y,109.65h,80.5t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1soj-02_hHurPGGcBKKyCu9g!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c25980bc78ce89:0x513d8d747b3737d8

Jewish Lightning - you're burning up the synagogue
(Jew lightning! Jewish lightning!)
Jewish Lightning - you're writing up the ADL blog
(Jew lightning! Jewish lightning!)
You are chosen! Shekels flood in! From Jew lightning
(oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy, oy)

It was a state of the art synagogue containing jewish historical artifacts worth billions! The insurance money is about six billion shekels!

My shekels
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

Odd that lightning, kosher or otherwise (an act of God) is covered, but other Acts of God aren't.

(((Curious.)))

Yeah, lots of them in government jobs. And kikes aren't the only tribe doing this, I hope you realize.

As with all disparities between groups, it's a matter of degree. Are there other people that commit insurance fraud? Sure. But no group is as egregious in their fraud as the kikes. Both in terms of the proportion of jews who do it and the extent of their fraud schemes.

saldy

Checked for Jewish Lightning

SHILL NOW FOR ONLY 2 CENTS PER POST! CALL 1-800-HASBARA NOW FREE OF THE TOLL!

Fuck me.

*paint, dammit

yuropeon here
I don't know exactly how the jews grab their shekels everywhere, but in yurop they have a system where jewish companies (any shop or restaurant or whatever) can give a tithe to their synagogue, who then acts like a bank for the profit of the jewish community the shop-owners are a part of, and the companies can deduct their donations from their taxable profits/revenues
the synagogues profit by offering a money laundering service that is less costly than having to pay the taxes in the country they operate in

insurance fraud