Rotherham victim : Was told to stop being racist while cops did nothing

Rotherham victim : Was told to stop being racist while cops did nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YcOpW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRITBONG DEATH SQUADS NOW. ffs your police will not protect you anymore, you must do it yourselves. slit their fucking throats. fling acid in their faces. FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU CUCKS.

Post a link you nigger.

Femenists… this is literal victim blaming!

WHERE WAS YOUR OUTRAGE?

oh wait, they weren't white males.

Imagine shit like this happening at literally any other time, any other place in history. The locals would not only brutally murder the kebabs, they would probably also go to neighboring places and murder the kebab there just to make sure.

you mean like a CRUSADE user? yes, they would.

Lets just pretend the UK is the only country dealing with this type of stuff. Lets just ignore USA with its pack of roaming niggers, spics and mudslimes. Lets ignore France, Sweden, Spain, Germany and more that all deal with the mudslime menace.

We're all on living on our knees right now, degraded and humiliated.

I sometimes wonder if all this shitskin invasion isn't just a master plan to trigger whites into exterminating shitskins.

Yes and no.

There is a reason why anti-Muslim talk is allowed, but if you ever dare go anti-black you're done. There is a reason all the kosher approved nationalist groups single out Muslims. They really want us to fight back and mess up the Middle East permanently so Greater Israel can be established.

However, they only want us fighting a nonsense war against Arabs, not Jews, Asians, blacks and Hispanics. The glorification of the black race, the protection of the black race is not a coincidence.

Since OP is a shit who didn't post sources:

archive.is/YcOpW
http: //www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/14/rotherham-child-rape-victim-authorities-did-nothing-mention-ethnicity/

No sympathy whatsoever. Britshits have only themselves to blame for bending over and continually allowing this.

THANK YOU MERCHANT, YOU TRULY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY

🇬
🇦
🇸

🇹
🇭
🇪

🇰
🇮
🇰
🇪
🇸
>inb4 OY VEEEEEEY

It's one thing to say "normalfags deserve this," but we must still publicize it. That's how normalfags, who are still capable of feeling angry and disgusted by this stuff, get redpilled.

He ain't talking about the cops. He's talking about the parliament. Which is a legit point.

it's sad pol has become so jaded by the nonstop flow of injustice against whites they can't even let out a meek REEEEEEEEEEEEEE….

tbh the cops deserve to get pranked

Why not just murder everyone?

The grunt cops don't like that either, but their keep their mouths shut, because they lose everything if they get dishonorable discharged.

The cops are always just a weapon and they always follow the strongest power. During all revolutions the cops switched sides at the moment they realized the opposition is winning.

oops

archive.is/YcOpW
archive.is/YcOpW
archive.is/YcOpW

It should be possible to find whoever was responsible. The superior at the police station that dealt with the case, and socially shame him with a good old prank.

inb4

The police are not on your side you stupid faggot. How many times will they have to sit by and let this shit happen for you to get it?

How many times will the cops let antifa faggots beat on whites before whites fight back? How many times will the cops let nigger invaders get away with anything before whites stand up and fucking

DO SOMETHING

And that's the thing you should be concerned with. The parliament is supposed to represent the will of the people. If it stops doing that, it deserves to be necked.

Reminder to report all D&C attempts.
Do not respond to D&C posts.
This thread is about Muslims, not Jews.

If you want to get technical about it, this thread is about little lolis getting raped.

Nice try Shlomo.

Islam is the sword of jewry

Reported.

Exactly, in fact the girl in your picture is the age of the average prostitute in Saudi Arabia, and the same skin color. The age of purchase? Nine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Saudi_Arabia

You did by suggesting it's about "muslims not jews"

>implyinh we shouldn't strive to free ourselves of all parasites and shitskins/sandskins

How about this: Israel and shitskins both have no right to exist.

checked

Israel also traffics in lolis, mostly from Ukraine and Russia. I presume the Saudis get most of their lolis there too. It's just like old times, when medieval Muslims kidnapped European boys and girls in Eastern Europe.

JIDF and MIDF are in full force in this thread, I see.

I wonder if kikes were running the loli slave ships, just like they ran the negro slave ships in the Atlantic slave trade.

loli and shota* slave ships

1. Shitskins are just a symptom of the kike infection and fighting them is like fighting plague by treating the sores with iodine
2. You and the shitskins are one entity for the Jew - the gentile animals.

Checked again! I remember Something that came out during the Tribe threads, some documents leaked and translated connecting the neo-nazi party of germany with a bunch of Ukraine commies trafficking lolis to the Dominican republic. Apparently a russian hacker was killed leaking this.

How many times do we have to go through this same exact tactic before JIDF and MIDF realize that there is no compromise, they're both going into the shallow graves together? You'd think they would learn that it doesn't work by now. Not that I'm complaining, it's better to have benign shilling rather than something that's effective.

This sort of stuff is why Weev doesn't want to start a Slavic-language Dailystormer.

So this shit happened and was allowed to continue happening through 2003 or so. Since (((innocent 12 year old refugee children))) don't like the cold they pull more shenanigans in summer, so we can narrow this time frame down to the summer of 2003. This provides an accurate date of exactly when bongs were 100% cucked and reached the apex of the liberal hordes swinging the pendulum as far to the left as it could go. The date the bongs started trying to uncuck themselves was Brexit being passed in June of 2016. So we now have a recorded rate of how long it takes the pendulum to swing from reaching the apex and back to the right, which for bongland is 13 years.

And when will we begin to see justice?

Nice shilling Ahmed.

Kikes or kebabs, there is no difference. Both are semitic shitskin invaders.

Most important thing to remember is that these police, public officials, and politicians all have families. None of their daughters were raped and bred by sand-niggers. None of their sons were knifed to death. They weren't driven out of their neighborhoods and towns.

Removing the kebab is only part of the solution - the traitors will only invite more.

To solve this problem you must torture, main, rape, and rob the traitors. Their men and boys must be castrated, their hands must be burned off with blowtorches. Their women and girls must have their faces and hair skinned off and they must be raped for the rest of their lives.

All of them must work until they are dead to pay back a small portion of their crime. The rest will be paid by their children, and their children's children, unto the third generation, who shall also be slaves.

It's not "murder" to execute a child rapist. But the officials should die too, the whole power structure is infested with nonces.

And here comes Sholomo like clockwork to say that the 13 year old rape victim "durrserved it" and write off an entire country

You forget something user, these coppers are paid often with free turns on the girls to cover shit up and filmed so they can be further cucked via Protocol Seven blackmail.
The rest are a unique kind of traitor, bullied heavily in school and then punished worse than their tormentors if they fought back. They want two things, to be the bully harming smaller weaker victims, and to be the teachers punishing those victims for not enjoying it. These damned souls are the product of female run schools. They still have to die, quickly and as painfully as possible. I recommend an Air Embolism in the artery.

Nice to know bongs won't do jack shit and do things they need to do such as string up/lynch/kill/gas the the cops and social workers responsible for helping the criminals.

U P R I S I N G J O R D A N
P
R
I
S
I
N
G
J
O
R
D
A
N

>>>/pdfs/5912

The British need the BFF ASAP.

She moved out of country because of the dangers posed to her and her family. The cops literally did nothing to stop that. It's nice to be racist eh?

whats the European FBIs name ? and
NICE TRY EUROPEAN FBI

If I opened myself emotionally to every single story I'd go mad. It's not only easier, but overall better for my mental and physical health to distance myself from these stories and try to care as little as possible. Mentally I'm ready for the day to come. There's no point in sitting here running up my blood pressure or causing a stomach ulcer.

Couldn't be too hard to source this.

*This was written for purely comedic and satirical purposes.

Cool stoy goatfucker

The difference between the UK and the USA is that I can walk around freely with a weapon 24/7 and if a pack of roaming niggers, spics or mudslimes threatens me I can shoot them in the fucking face. Try that in the UK or pretty much any other western European country and your own government will lock you the fuck up with shitskin rapists and throw away the key.

Speak for yourself, I am far from on my knees. Pissed off, fed up, but fucking prepared. If I was a Bong though, I'd have given up on operating within their legal system a long time ago and gone full fucking outlaw. What do you really have to lose that they haven't taken already?

Stand up for your countrymen Britbongs. If it's illegal to defend yourself against the shitskin hordes, live as an outlaw. That's better than standing by while your women are taken by force and your culture erased and replaced by arab savages.

Sounds like the UK could use some freedom

You are fucking unhinged.

fuck off with the "M. FBI" meme

They don't give a flying fuck if you say you're going to go full Zyklon Bennie G. especially here. Have you ever noticed that 100 times a day threats are made here and zero arrests have ever happened except when they are actually realized?

These hurt the normie.

/rivers of blood/ when britcucks? Is there an ounce of testosterone left in any of your bodies?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

also that unlike the UK we will at least jail our nigger rapists.

Death to traitors freedom for Britain.

never

Honestly this. It's a damned shame but these tales will make one so mad as to be a detriment. Yea information is good, but it will be bad if we have whites dying from strokes and ulcers.

I've come to accept my lonely life. My mom is an ugly feminazi cunt, my father a weak pushover, and my sister is a coalburner (also a cunt). I've been ostracized and lonely all my life. Find some happiness somewhere, and never stop fighting the kike, somehow. Remember, they want you demoralized and miserable. Spend time in doxxing threads. Those are fun.

MURDER EVERYONE

BRITCUCKISTAN YES

All you've got to do is argue that women lie about rape, or there's an epidemic of blacks raping white women.

Damnit that fucking inbred mudslime endchan shitskin is in every thread derailing it.

Maybe they should stop being pussies.

What a joke, this guy starts fucking with them for fun. Surely this is out of context.

This is demolition man level.

You can’t live as an outlaw in a surveillance state. Just because the police allow Saracens to rape children with total impunity don’t think for a second they can’t and won’t be at your door within the hour if you show any objection to the fact.

Gee I wonder who's behind that post…

How about we slaughter the ones raping our sisters, wives and daughters and then deal with the rest of our problems? It's better to know that our women are safe while we are dealing with the rest of them.

Even Swedish police officers at least had the dignity to quit en masse in protest of the situation when bong pigs WERE ACTIVELY COVERING FOR THE MUDS!

There can be both

Didn't the woman in charge at the time get very publicly "let go" only to get an even higher paying job essentially investigating herself?
There is some Mexico-tier corruption going on over there.

… and here's a link breaking shit.

They banned UK police officers from carrying firearms. This is the result.

I generally agree with this sentiment but if there were arrests made would we hear of it?

This is how the anglos end once know as the red terror the massive naval empire that dominate huge swathes of the world. Not with a band but a swarm of paki dicks

Watching the interviews when he is old is sad he describes how he wishes he would have died in the war because all of the best men did.

most likely we would, unless it's in some obscure country like Great-Britain.

:^)

Remember that no system is perfect, and that everything has it's weakness. Power perceived is power achieved. Also, if you can't beat the police - become them. Where some choose to act from outside, there are those who choose to act from within.

Agreed, I would argue that this is a great propaganda opportunity because it has a certain amount of staying power and the best thing to do to normies is force them to ask the question:

Man, this is an impressive and multilayered D&C attempt.

Still, Muslims and Jews, bad news. I'd be willing to give the desert to Assyrians and Persians on condition and only if islam was wiped out.

Always kill the jews first. It produces maximum confusion in the useful idiots and the weapons of the jews.

You're right, the solution to the muslim problem is for white people to become muslims themselves.

fling acid, thats shitskin tier fuckin shill

And the UK (((police))) are shitskin tier, so what's the problem?

are english police a meme yet?