music: youtube.com/watch?v=dbCouTpY5S0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4f_bx0K0Nc
nrcprograms.org/site/DocServer/FUNDING_FACTS.pdf?docID=1441
ec2-54-153-123-176.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/cah/game.jsp#game=1
worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS1KU23shzxLmDBa3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for trump

lmao the box that my parts came in is so big I can fit in it and just barely close the flaps too

As rich as Trump says he is, why the fuck can he not pay for a better spray tan?

The ones from the 60s cap out around 50 if you're lucky.
It's more just the look of them.

as much as you're in the thread why have you still not gotten chii to like you

Evening.
What's new?

superior filename

it's all a part of the plan you see

Just being superior to some like always and playing games. How have you been Menma? Haven't seen you in a bit, hope all is well.

I make too many fat jokes.
And you've posted more than I have today.

It's all splotchy and orange.
Like, look at ever fake tan model sprayed up.
It can't be that expensive.

i jsut got here 10 minutes ago you double nigger

but that's part of his plan, he's the ultimate meme and is trying to show how dumb America really can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4f_bx0K0Nc

neat

bebop is mein fuhrer

Apparently I was 25 minutes earlier.
That's so much time.

Oh, right. The classic "I'm just pretending to be retarded" defense.

But in this case it works. He's rich as fuck and can do almost anything he wants.

He's not even that rich.
Like he estimates his own wealth as being 90% his own name's value.
He's rich, don't get me wrong, but he's not even a billionaire in independent assessments.

He can still turn his millions into trillions. Albeit it's hard but he's definitely a successful business man.

Superior?
Things have been okay I suppose. Term has ended and I'm off until the 9th when summer classes start, and I'm only slightly losing my mind.

I see what you're doing right now.
And it's annoying me.

saying trump isnt a successful businessman is a straight up retarded and ignorant statement btw

Oh shit waddup

Trump isn't a successful businessman

:­^)

Yeah just being all around better than some cucks lol. What's eating away at your psyche now darlin'?

(^:

I got to vote Trump today Boo!

Why are you so based?
How do you do it in this shithole

nothing like a warm cup of anise milk after a honey scented shower

What happened to resenting anise.

I am not just trying to beat a dead horse here but holy fuck. Can you get any gayer?

I never resented it, just mad it did what it.
Not like it can change now

Oh like you suddenly do know something about politics mr I never vote

You just beat the deadest horse

can you imagine what his nordic ancestors are thinking watching down on him be extraordinarily gay

lmao

I great man must lead by example. I learned it all from the Donald

Why are you drinking anal milk?

I don't know shit about politics. But that doesn't mean I can't see that Trump's a joke.

yeah cause meth makes your hair grow longer and produces facial hair

I wouldn't know, I don't do meth

Oh, well that's vague.
How to put it... reappearing memories maybe.

speaking from experience lenko?

I can't help but read that like a TG story where the guy ends up accepting his fate and enjoying it.

Isn't kitten a nigger though? Surprised he likes Trump

If he was a joke I don't think he would have as much success as he does at this point

A N I S E

THAT STILL A BIAS
AND LOOK WHAT THAT DOES

ugh

Simplicity is my enemy but also a friend at times. Are you having the bad dreams still?

ALWAYS.

I still think its amazing a cutie like you can see through the media and be rational about it all
Its pretty hot actually
Also luke(kittens) is actually a fat redneck
he's on our team for sure

It's not even Fortune.

Well, I honestly thought it was a joke at first, but apparently other people didn't agree, and now it's an actual thing.
A scary thing.

jesus christ no

kek

oh really

your name must be shit sherlock first name no

I DON'T EVEN GET WHY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A STAB AT FORTUNE.

Who is the nigger in the thread then? I know we have a halfy that Colbs liked or something

Oh, then good.

A very big thing that will probably win the Republican nomination ^^'

Fortune
have you ever actually watched any of trump's speeches?
or ever heard him talk, not edited for a news slot?
im 99.9% sure this answer is no but feel free to answer anyway mate

#justBOOthings
I just want to give him shit on the regular, you know? he doesn't take it well

its clearly making fun of bebop, not fortune...
tsuchi ur literally mentally handicapped arent you mate

you should def try it

Then it's called obscurity.
Yeah, I've always had nightmares, and I probably always will.

Of course I haven't. Nor any other running-for-presidant person.
I'm not American. Even if what he says sounds right, I have nothing to go on.

Yep.
Scary shit.

Nigger in the thread is subtle
unless you count sandniggers as nigger then tokai

of course you haven't
that's why you literally just eat up anything the media tells you about him

I have no idea what it is. I am sure I can find it at my local hipster mart though

i dont understand how trump's winning the republican nomination is scary unless you're an sjw or an illegal immigrant

sometimes you guys make me worry about you

Subtle is a nog? I always thought he was just a cute NEET?

Also, you hearing Cruz fucking melt down ?

tsuchi's both

What media?

I'm white.
How can I be an illegal immigrant?
From Canada?

Subtle is blacker than pete

it's beautiful

Let's go with unintentional ambiguity. Which one did you have this time? Maybe talking about it will help you get it off your mind.

Subtle's a huge nigger
its the only reason desu puts up with having a bf who gets bullied in thread all day
That bbc

I honestly think this is why whites get so much shit

Your land was taken by lawful actions.

Ah, makes sense why a sub bitch like Desu talks to him and acts like he owns him. Kinda like Tsuchi

kill them all bebo

Get back on the res.

I'm not black, boo is a dumbfuck

Yeah its weird as fuck right?
But the weirder something is the better of an explanation it has
tsuchi just has some mental problem/severe social isolation though

Guess what happens when you lose a war dumb shit? You fucking tend to lose land. That is how it happened back in the day and still happens. You red ancestors weren't the first people to touch the land and shit on it. They killed off someone else who killed someone else who killed some other animals who killed other animals. It is survival of the fittest. You are lucky the Andrew Jackson was merciful enough to let any of you live let alone give you "reparations" and tax free land.

Wouldn't curries be the niggers of the UK and the one you'd use as an insult anyways?

I don't want to ever live there LOL

how about every mainstream news station in existence that incessantly bashes him

where do you get your news from

O shit!
Waddup!
It's Dat Bard

Are you a cute NEET then like I originally thought?

Do you think we could train Tsuchi to be our pet and do tricks for scraps of food?

Philip DeFranco and Hearsay.

Like I follow that.

Don't want to just huff gasoline and spend every hour drunk?

Yeah, you're right. Black people have been here for a long time and they're pretty well-rooted in society, nor are they a problem. It's muslims that people love to hate right now.

Yes
Maybe just NET because I am in education :3

if you didnt use media or directly listen to him you wouldnt know he exists you dingbell
unless you were told by some of your newage scandinavian professors that we hear so much about

We'd have to train him to get off his computer chair first, sweetie
are you good enough to accomplish something like that?

Yo Bardy.

no no
like, volkskrant, trouw?
NRC? Elsevier? NOS?

Isn't all of the ex-factory housing slums for Muslims?

I don't do newspapers.
I have no TV.

One day soon I hope to take over that place and fix it up, too many people into drugs and drinking. Those assholes somehow put the tribe in $2bil debt. Tried to do a "make money quick" scheme and got busted, set us back even further.

wat

Not a dream, sort of the realizations that I've been repressing memories, and they've become something.
Does that make any sense?

you really don't like knowing what's going on huh

It's like it's their goal to make themselves into a stereotype.

I dunno about that, I'm just an uninformed student after all ^^

When everyone thinks you're rich "because your ancestors were slaughtered" it tends to make you not feel that good.
Most people who live on the reservation are barely kicking, it's sad.

To a degree yes. You can be vague about your memories if you wish to not talk about them directly but what are they like? If you're slowly realizing some personal wall then you must be on the verge of doing something good/bad right?

You have to remember that Americans and everyone else are very different. We may look similar to you guys but we value very different things in both what we expect our government to do and the image we want to project. You also have to account for a lot of social changes that have started to take shape in America that people don't like. Once you realize that, Trump doesn't seem like a joke.

Ah. Some other Brit was talking about the northern side of London that used to be manufacturing areas and subsidized housing for factory workers that had became nothing but really awful shitholes of Muslim "refugees".

To be fair, it's not like their most recent of history is anyone's fault but their own.
Not talking about what put them in the circumstances but the last decades of never doing anything to change or improve it.

I lol'd so hard cause my sister has friends who are trying to convert her into being like super religious
And when they come over and read bible verses with her, my grandma goes to her room to watch novelas, I go to my room with my brother to watch anime, and my imouto and siblings go watch cartoons leaving my older sis alone reading passages lmao

gib sister contact info

kys

At least your family is super Catholic and has some aversion to birth control.

*isn't

No, you don't have to.
Dropped.

...?

I know. Hence . I don't have or share your values.

A LOT of them thing that sitting around doing nothing will lead to something, there are some that actually try to make money for everyone and live good but those good people end up getting screwed over by corrupt leaders and they're too scared to kick those leaders out. I had to last year and we've been without one ever since.

I would be doing a lot more for them and working my ass off for everybody but they decided that my skin is too white for them to not look at me weird and talk shit behind my back.

People like Lenko seem to even think that Native American=big money from the government but in reality they don't give us shit, all of the money I have has been made from my direct family.

I'm just wondering if you're a nihilist

I could get some too, if people would look past skin color and actually care about blood. I don't need their help anyway though, I don't even have to work a day in my life if I wanted.

Am I wrong?

Fair enough.
I just loathe that rampant victim mentality where they think that enough self-pity and doing nothing will eventually get something to bail your ass out.
But that goes for any individual or group.

i know you receive checks
so partially at least

by you i mean all of them

No. I just don't like newspapers, and have no TV.

What anime you watch? ^^

You have the internet.
Pretty much every major publication of world and local news has a website with text articles and even videos from their newscasts.

I don't know if I should just leave them behind and stop caring or if I should just take over and make them listen. If I do end up taking over they'll get a real wake up call when I start kicking people out of the tribe for not contributing shit.

I get checks from my tribe, not the government. We seriously don't get anything from the government.

All the papers and news are on the internet.
I was just wondering if you don't care about events in the news, and then if that's part of some main thing.

fuk the govy

You won't be laughing in Hell, heathen!

I don't actively follow the news, apart from one youtuber.

See above.
I just don't care much.

*pet*

If you want to act like you somehow know more than me about tribes getting money than read this nrcprograms.org/site/DocServer/FUNDING_FACTS.pdf?docID=1441 :)

Run to the hills.

Jesus, no.
Stop that.

I don't want to act and I don't want to know. It's not really any of my business nor is it in my interest to know. Sorry, was that rude?

But when something happens.
Do you think it matters?

Why?

Depends.

Cute.

I'm directly related to the most important "family" in the tribe too, it makes me actually think about going down there and kicking them out of their homes for a day or two and making them live on the land since they talk about doing that so much. Not even sure if many of them hunt, which is sad.

It's fine if you don't care to know but don't say shit like you know it.

What's the last news item that mattered?

hi

I know you are, but what am I?

roger that chief

Dutch civil war when?

Dunno man. Dunno.

The cutest.

Don't sass me, boy!

no dutch civil war
A European civil war

That doesn't seem very caring does it now.

Any single person news source will have fairly obvious bias in what they report on and how they portray it.
It's prevalent in all forms of "news" but anything with larger numbers of contributors or mass media conglomerates will tend to be the most objective in general, though they will have inherent biases.

Anyone want to come to my house and murder me?

You live like close to the aptly named Murder.
Get him to do it.

I totally missed you ~
Its a shame you dont post more

no you don't understand officer, there was consent to the murder

only if you have snacks

How close is close

On my land, there are no laws.

Fuck if I know.
Both in Indiana.

boo stop

Mr. Boo, did you do anything fun today?

OMG

GOD WHY

Why? You gonna stop me?

I never said I was.

I can think for myself. I'm not blindly assuming all he says is correct.

fucking anarchists

BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND

It's not necessarily just about information being correct.
It's bias by omission that's most prevalent in any news source.

Yes.

I'll feed you snacks
I'm in Ohio

Sabs who do you think El Kabong's true identity is?

Whoa dude I was about to hit send on something really bad.

Eh, same rural shitholes.

Too far.

oh my

I don't quite follow.

But I asked what last mattered to you, but it seems that doesn't even matter if you forgot about it. oh and listen to tsuchi, media bias is really dangerous.

you can't say yes, you're deado

This summer is going to be so fun I can hardly wait.

Going to Vegas in two weeks, so fucking hyped.

I actually wanted to kill our last leader for doing what he did. Thinking he had diplomatic immunity for some reason.

What I had in mind was much more interesting.

Hm...well, I don't want to be too quick to draw conclusions, so I'll have to review my notes.

I'mma cut'cha!

Nah
I took my spanish exam today
only got home a bit ago

What you had in mind is what he did but off of our land.

fucking savage

A single person or even a single news source will always report on what they deem most relevant, most "bad", most "good" in any of the news.
With a single person presenting news, it's always going to be that person's own judgement and subsequent bias that will leave you in the dark about events they didn't deem damning.
Look at any political reporting: they will always choose articles that damn those they disagree with and the opposite.

are we sure tokai is a guy

I know, I know.

Ahh, but that means physical contact.
It pays off, in the end.

It's why he isn't our leader anymore, I told him that to his face during a meeting.

That is an extremely feminine thing for them to say, ain't it?

Donde es me tequila?

Contact with my cold steel! Shisha-shwah!

Start a GoFundMe for Tokai's HRT.

I'm sure he's not

I know that, but what's the danger of that, for me?

Ehh, I'll take it.

*esta
*mi

I mean I shave my legs and even I'm not that gay lmao

he is super cute though at least

I'd lick him all over if I could~

I think it could be Space Ghost.
They have a very similar appearance and motif.

Because your entire view is being informed by a single person's judgment.
Even if it's something you disagree with and are making your own judgments on, you are still relying only on the information from a single person.

En la tienda

I love this picture so much, this face is priceless.
And it's my favourite depressed historical figure.

who knows

Egh whatever then, just when you do get involved into news and all try more sources.

bet you confiscated the contact information for each and every person he had in his grasp

i knew you were a bean nigger all along

Not from lack of trying, love.

At least put up a fight!

El bastardization-o.

Whoever they are, they passed the same exact cactus twenty times without ever doubling back. They have strange powers over space and time, so maybe you're right.

Muchos perro, amigo.

It has been said that El Kabong is a spirit of vengeance, a mariachi band guitarist who was murdered by banditos.
Perhaps that ghost finally took Kabongeance upon his killers and ascended to space.

now that uh
now you mention it me too

I took three years of pre-AP Spanish because it's fucking Texas.

I thought you were part Hispanic.

Bae Im not too sure you know any spanish at all
at least you can make spanish sound cute tho

./////.

I'm not gonna fight you!

Oh forty happy remembrance day btw
don't forget the two minute silence

Do it fortune! Wipe the floor with sab's sorry ass.

ilu doe sabs

Can I lick your body?

*barks*

as if you wouldn't too~

who wouldn't

did you even graduate high school

i figured u cucks didnt look back at your history since you'd just be ashamed at what you are now tbh

Not to be confused with ISIS operative Al-Kabong.

My sperm donor was reportedly Brazilian, so I guess I should be bastardizing Portuguese.

I know a tiny bit, mostly from ordering at taquerias. I would be doomed were I stranded in Mexico or Brownsville.

I'm gonna moosh your face!

%$#%^%

Bad girl!

Battleborn.
For me.

I'm a guy :c

don't bully me!

The way you worded that entire thing is incredibly depressing.

Or spooky boss of the Shadow Temple, Kabongo Kabongo.

ACID RE-FLUX

PLEASE GO AWAY

I wouldn't!

Ooooh~

I'm so tipsy and tired you might as well

If forty can't speak about america without having knowledge about it you sure as hell can't speak about the Netherlands like that.

I'll moosh your face too. Just moosh my palm all over it. I don't care.

Well, I never met the guy and I hear he was a jerk, so...

Too bad there's zorro evidence to prove your hypothesis.

Yes, accept your fate!

You're always a beautiful woman to me, love.

pls stop bullying

Not if you had your trusty scholar boo with you

doesn't your gf already buy you mousepads and dildos by the truck load?
you dont need my ____ earned money

Netherlands isn't relevant enough enough to need to be known about
everyone should know about american politics since it actually concerns their lives
but Im a fuckboy what do I know

I welcome it!
What's mooshing?

lol rekt

uh huh~

give me some cute pics of you then :3

grrrr

UH HUH!

Fair enough.
I won't ask any further.

You still can't have a say in Dutch politics if you don't know shit. And if that's everyone's lives I bet I can have a say in America then, but you can't have it in my irrelevant country.
That's pretty sjw right there fam

I believe there are several Baba-clue-ies that point to my theory.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN~

What's wrong, lass?

youre boring as fuck when sober

oh

top reply meant for

I can't keep up with all these lies.
It's like I'm talking to Ted Cruz, except you're not trying to kill me and brag about it to the press and make weird symbols.

this is a thing

Fantastic argumentation

I just take your face between my hands and just squish it until you get annoyed

Senor Cruz es muy triste. (I think I said that correctly...)

Are you going to teach monkeys how to speak Spanish?

Come to think of it, I don't know a single word in Portuguese. Do you?

Cool your jets, son.

That'll learn ya.

When

Poor Tokai.
People only want him when he's a drunken whore.

Uh, I'm sure there's some word that entered English that's Portuguese but the only thing I can think of is all of those shitty "dancing" martial arts shit.

I need more punishment sabby.

You're sounding a lot like Soto now.

Or Desu.

It'd be están instead of es because it's a non permanent mood
also bae i dont think any other animals have the vocal chords for human speech besides parrots/parakeets

desu is the one who gives the punishment

it's the only way he's tolerable though

Capoeira? Capoeira!

Top...Top Cat?

I'm sorry.

When you least expect it!

Um...I guess I could get on the floor and have someone push you so that you trip over me.

I can dream, can't I?! Monkey mariachi could be real. You don't know.

I have to stop arguing with retards or I'll end up like loco or kanra

Exit, stage left.

I've no idea why I actually like Bob's Burgers as much as I do.
I loved that episode.

FIEND

Well, it'd be hella surprising if you'd do it now, so it's a good time for that!

Go down the rabbit hole.

nah, I gotta stop myself from biting every time.
let that carrot in the hole.

I'll make like a banana and split.

It's got a funny little charm to it, and the timing's gotten better...well, with time. I love Gene.

You asked for it.

C'mere. Cookie, c'mover here. I'm gonna do it.

In lieu of doing my own private streaming server, I have now set up a Cards Against Humanity clone server.... would anyone be down to play?

are you going to chase me around with sharp objects too!?

*comes*

You could probably already have a mariachi, it'd just have to be non vocal
a monkey could probably learn to play a mad guitar and accordion

That episode where the dude beats up all the people in animal outfits is fuckin lulz

Heavens to Betsy

Yeah, it's like the only animated comedy where the characters are actual characters and not some strawman or facsimile.

That's not the only carrot in your hole.

The My Little Pony parody episode?
For some reason, I actually did hate that episode for how it tried so hard to be sympathetic to bronies/furries.

I'm so tired that that actually made me laugh

You sad, sad man.

I don't know! I never know!

I hope you meant hither.

:­­^­­­)

Plus the family dynamic feels genuine. Love the little improved bits and songs at the end too.

that's what makes you scary!

...Naturally.

Yeah.
The show tries so hard to get Bob to be the "traditionalist" father but just sort of deconstructs it as he learns to just give into his family's weirdness and support them.
Like the antithesis to every sitcom father ever.

Hey, Tsuchi, I made shrimp.

nah I'm just tired.
ni ni

eep

WHY TELL ME THIS HERE?
YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID THE SAME THING ELSEWHERE.

Johansson?

boo frick the frick off im a BOY not a trap u fricking FRICK

sm FRICKIN h man sick of this bull crap

ur going down u piece of shit

Whoa.
Yo.

ec2-54-153-123-176.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/cah/game.jsp#game=1

Please stress test the server?

That and the various venom I inject into my prey.

What'cha eatin', Cookie?

Speaking of weirdness, the show really encourages people to embrace theirs, but not in a heavy handed way.

You seem upset. Why are you upset, love?

ASDGDSFAFASDFASDF AF ASFASDASDFASF

ILL FUCKING FRICK U UP U FRICKING FRICK

WRESADAGASDGAFGASF
AHHHHHHHHH

hey man what it do

see
That episode was particularly bad about that.

I'm eating a Springroll.

Too little.
How's you?

But...I love you...

So how much can I install in a case without a motherboard? I just installed the PSU but is there anything else I can do

motherboard comes tomorrow

you're adorbs

*girl

Weren't you the fatty with the cute face?
or am i mistaken

BECAUSE I FUCKING FELT LIKE IT. YA GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!!?

You were nuking springrolls?
Like the kind that come frozen?

Girls, girls, you're both pretty.

YES, YES I DO.
UNLESS "SHRIMP" IS A EUPHEMISM FOR WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR DICK.

*mooshes the springroll*
Cookie, what else? I want to moosh all your food.

I felt like it was saying it's ok to be a part of a weird fandom people may hate you for, just don't be a dick about it.

I wouldn't really put anything else in until you get the motherboard/cpu in. No use adding clutter, beauty.

im p good
kinda sick but other than that im good

WTF?

That is my thinking exactly.

what about HDD and SSD

I don't know.
It more felt like one of the writers was a brony and trying to get people to not judge particularly him.
That episode just felt unnaturally forced for the show's usual subtlety.

Breaking news: Ted Cruz has dropped out of the race.

You could, but like I said, no use adding clutter. I don't really put anything in until after I put my motherboard in, unless I absolutely ave to. Could put in your SSD/HDD/CD-DVD. I just have big hands, so it all just makes the case too tight for me.

I kind of feel awful for making that joke again.

Yea, why?

Noooooo.
Nothing else.
...Except chocolates, I suppose. But that ain't dinner.
I just have springrolls. Got one now, considering another.

ITS HAPPENING

It's sort of funny to see the primary turnout for both parties.
Even Sanders got more votes in states' primaries than Trump did.
Trump was landslide wins for the Republican primary but even Sanders got more than him and lost those particular primaries.

Those are generally terrible here.

They're god-tier.
It's just that they take 17 minutes to prepare.

HOLY SHIT
YOU WERENT LYING
HE ACTUALLY DROPPED OUT
AHAHAHAHAH
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

HE'S OUT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ah. Even PF Changs frozen ones suck and just taste like soggy eggrolls.

Whoa, what?!
Why?

Go nuts! Put chocolates in the spring roll! Then, um...let me moosh it, please.

Lost votes-wise, or he couldn't sway delegates already pledged to Hillary?

I think Trump should choose Kasich as his VP as a "fuck you" to Cruz. lol

stopped being cheap and bought a server lmao

SOON

'Cause you can't stump the Trump

So I fucked a girl last night and she surprise stuck her pinky in my butt. How the fuck is that supposed to feel good.?!

In actual voter turn out for the primaries.
Look at New York, Trump's "home" state. Sanders has a large margin more votes in the respective primaries than Trump and Sanders lost by a decent margin to Clinton.

Apparently.

That sounds horrible!
You can moosh anything, hun.

what.

lol

please no

nah
its gotta be a military man or sleep carson

my ex used to do that all the time
fingers never feel good in my butt for some reason
cocks do though

anybody remember when chen had a minecraft server? and chiri? :)

No.

Unless it's something lost in translation, but the frozen, microwavable springrolls here always just come out super soggy, not crispy, and generally awful.

It went in just fine and I was like, "What in the fuck was that". Then she asked if it felt good and I was like meh, its not doing anything. Really didn't

Maybe they're just better, here.
They tend to get burnt a bit for me, but just the edges.

those were really fun skype calls

worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS1KU23shzxLmDBa3

My turn to link random videos now?

Oooh, ok. Ugh...I need sleep.

*mooshes you*
I'm probably going to go to bed soon. I've been up since 4am Monday. -__-

Caron's a real possibility, though I feel like he's been promised some cabinet position. But whatever the truth, you know he must feel good seeing Cruz crushed after the shady shit he pulled in Iowa.

I didn't know you listened to migos you butt

Damnit Sabs.
I'm NOT one to talk, but take care of yourself.
You're precious. Unless it's for work and stuff, but do take some time for yourself.

You don't know much of what I listen to ^^

The only thing I can do is put airquotes when I say his name: "Dr." Ben Carson said the pyramids were grain silos.

I know you listen to lil wayne g-eazy and owl city

lol only g-eazy 'cause of you

That's how I knew it !

One of our conservative talk hosts thinks Carson'll be appointed Secretary of Education. >__<

That or Surgeon General. Better the latter, IMO.

Anyway, I'm going to bed early. I hope you hav a good night!

Thanks, Cookie. You're sweet.
I hope you enjoy your spring rolls and chocolate, hon. *hug*

this is the happiest ive been in weeks

americas gonna be great again guys

Not as sweet as my Cote d'or.
Goodnight, Sabs~

Holy fuck Cruz actually dropped out

That's even assuming if Trump could win the election.
You can't appoint VP candidates or Cabinet members when your chances of winning require miracles.

:3

good evening late evening posters

Aye.

[spoilered]

Evening and night.

does that mean i can build my own real estate with ocean view?

that man is riding a scooter but you named the picture " eyebrows"?

i'm surprised to see the spoiler inside a spoiler!

f

I was just spoilering generic text so you'd think it was saying something else.

I did, yes.

it's not actually my server but a friends

tomorrow is a red date on the calendar
which means long weekend :3

it worked, i thought it was typical tsuchi butt word

Trips confirm the truth.
#Trump2016

but Im a fuckboy what do I know

fugg what have i done

ahh.. alright, i cant remember the login for the account i borrowed anyway

stop it

Created the DEFCON 1 of munchies.
And/or starved your entire family, uncle is sick and mother in law is dead, you'll have to take a second job at border control booth.
Or sell it for more potatoes.

Hey Subtle I heard you're not the best at driving

I could teach you how to drive stick :3

Faggot.

Wow, rude.

I take that back

Learn to drive yourself

Perhaps, but it is true.

I never claimed to have tact when it came to telling truths.

i wouldnt let subtle into my car
i'd just end up with his aids all over the driving wheel

good bye

Just save up enough to fly to London and cuck Desu.

I have never gay

Night.

rip

lol. not real weed tho
wheat : ^)

I know how to drive manual lol

I love you

I'm just not good at it
Actually manual cars are the norm here

Neither have I

I bet you stall it every time you reverse it

I'd totally hop on Skype and webcam for desu while I cuck him irl

Then again he'd probs like it

bs

i need that fucking trip mate

Look hard enough and you'll find it.

Maybe a couple of times but not after the first lesson IIRC

i could have sworn it was on your fucking NAME TAG MATE making it DISPROPORTIONATELY EASIER TO JUST COPY PASTE IT you ANTAGONISTIC FUCK

Aye, it is in my name tag.
You should try clicking on it.

Consider suicide.

Why?

And

I have

I do

i still gotta experiment with the syrup first yo
then wax

mfw
test 1

so apparently my heart is ok and i'm alright.

waiting on lab results for bloodwork.

at least I got my trazedone scrip today... no more insomnia for now

Just trying to help speed you along to the inevitability of death.

Knife heads are the best.

Y'see, you got it in the end champ.

it's just because youre fat

no you were right i was wrong
you were a true friend all along

im barely overweight and I have high muscle content.

its probably because I did a fuck ton of drugs buddy

I will be there soon enough.

Have some music.

taking a heroic ammount of 2C-e after ingesting mdma with no sleep was probably a bad idea.

If only we were all so lucky.
I'm also tired of waiting to play Pathfinder, I wish I had a game-on-demand button.

stop doing dangerous drugs and just do dangerous sports with me

I'm waiting on a game of 5e myself.

why not do both at the same time?

also when am I pickin you up nigga

5e is cancer and you should feel bad, fucking casual.

I didn't choose the game. Also, at least it isn't 4e.

That's like comparing eating a plate of shit with a fork or chopsticks, one is certainly easier and less hassle but in the end you're still trying to eat shit.
Just find yourself a Pathfinder group.

no hard drugs when doing crazy fun then

Your turn brother

you're so fat even the TSA didnt want to hire you

Here comes that boy.

o shit waddup

But I can't.

You can't or you haven't looked?

SSD, HDD, and PSU installed

just waiting on motherboard now

Nezi build my new PC

im done doing drugs like legit for good. except the things i can't not do weed and occasional alcohol.

The group is my brother and shit. I can't.

have fun installing the motherboard AND processor with all that in

Is Wish dead?

Do it via Roll20, you fucking sperglord.

is there anything in Clackamas or Multnomah against making your own wax?

If only we were so lucky.

I don't have time for two fucking groups!

I would if I could :u

honestly this is fun learning how to do all this, you'll enjoy it if you do it yourself

so exciting!

there's tons of space faggot it's a good case

He "quit forever" again or something.
Grim was crying, etc.

new thread ~

Then find a better game and jump ship.

Good job.

hal you fucking fag

what is new thread, fucking baka shitlord

no
selling it would be illegal

oh my god it's so cute