JoJo's Bizarre Thread: ANGRY ABOUT CITIES Edition

Yes i copied this from the cuckchan /vg/ steam group

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future/HD Ver. - The old fighting game by capcom
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle - 3d fighting game made by CC2
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - JoJo rpg on the SNES that was translated by Aeon Genesis.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood - Beat um up on PS2 based on JoJo part 1
Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo - Beat um up on PS2 based on JoJo part 5
Diavolo no Daibouken - A fanmade rougelike with Diavolo as the main character. Download link can be found in the downloads pastebin.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven - arena brawler on ps3/ps4

Jump Super Stars } decent smash bros clones on DS
Jump Ultimate Stars }
J-Stars Victory VS - arena brawler
Famicom Jump 1 & 2 - famicom RPG with shonen jump characters

pastebin.com/9FXQsYV3

Get Fightcade/GGPO/whatever else does the job and the jojoban ROM (jojobane is outdated)
pastebin.com/1w50cEMS

wiki.standcrash.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7SLn6aoQ

Ok so to start, here's a few questions to kick this off

>Did I fuck up the OP? yes

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wzXIB
youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
youtube.com/watch?v=fKhyMPBYcmw
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5s3XEibPo&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZ4sMRYimw&start2=27&authorName=Jojo - Offspring
strawpoll.me/10714573
hiwamatanoboru.com/2016/06/17/jojolion-54-version-2-and-jojolion-55/
strawpoll.me/10742995
mega.nz/#!ldURFDQb!A8R6RmayY6-i8Rl3KpCW7aYsnZdmPgD0Vn8XO53XltE
twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/756335032768135169
bato.to/reader#8ae112d5a4060560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy has a point, it is weird how nobody seems to use the italian city names. It's the case for Florence/Firenze too. I suspect this is because Italy wasn't a unified country for the longest time so the French decided for everyone.

I feel like I'll have to wait until the ending to reach a full conclusion on this.
Some episodes are aight, others seem lazy as fuck.
Threads on Holla Forums around the time the Stardust Crusaders anime started.

Hear any progress on the 7SU2 game?

Confusing and long winded, but I like Gappy and Yasuho a lot, it's taking forever to pick up the pace and I really don't think there should be that many story relevant characters. What're they gonna do now that all the Stone Men are dead, come up with new ones? As far as we know, that's all the story relevant Stone Men in Morioh, even Gappy himself speculated that Vitamin C guy could only attack by himself because he's all alone. Unless one of the Higashikata's is the main villain that Gappy sees in his flashback.
The animation quality is really bad and I don't really agree on some voice actors, like Rohan's, but the parts that matter are well animated so I'm satisfied.
I put it away for the longest time cause I knew that the moment I started reading it I would have loved it, took me about three years to decide to start reading it, but I had a good idea since it was also the moment that SBR was in its finishing chapters.
ASB, I 100%'d all campaign and costumes/responses, would like to play Httf some day

Have you ever heard an Amerifat or a nip trying to pronounce Italian words? Nips at least come close but they still sound very forced. At least Araki had the sensible choice of calling it Neapolis since it's its original name.

Last I remember, they needed some people scripting in RPG Maker.

I think it's probably that woman from the last few pages of the last chapter, or at least, she's related to the main villain somehow.

Haven't actually read Part 8 in 2 years, I guess I should catch up.

Kinda disappointed. Soundtrack is awful while the previous parts had a kickass soundtrack. The colors are really weird and obnoxious. The sky is green in every shot, clouds are yellow and the grass is blue or some shit. Also this happens in the manga too, but it really is a shame how the art style goes for the worse after Part 3. Part 4 also doesn't seem to be as well animated as the earlier parts, even though it's the same studio?

About 8 years ago when I saw WRYYY memes on 4chan Holla Forums, started reading the manga on the internet

There are no good JoJo games

Oh shit nigga, it's a genuinely great fighting game, balance aside. We should play it sometime

It's like they want people to not play it

Why would you want to play it? Looks really shit.
They already made the decision of not wanting people to play it by making the 3rd person view camera be behind you, instead of making a sidescroller fighting game.

ArcSys should just make a JoJo fighting game.

I'm so starved for jojovidya I'd play anything by this point

They censored Strohiem, don't bother

Could be anything, Araki keeps fucking up continuity at any chance he gets

What exactly makes it unbalanced? I know that there's people like Mariah who have barely any attack and then Kakyoin and Pet Shop can pretty much do a billion of them, but that's about it

It sucks as a game but if you really wanna play it, just use a ps3 emulator. Not only you'll be able to play as the "locked" characters (i.e. Pucci and New Moon Pucci) on the same team or with the same character on a single team, you can also get a playable Heaven DIO.

It's unbalanced in the way that all of the characters are strong in their own right, some are just more abusable than others. Hol Horse is a really good example with his range and how he can control the screen with the glass break and Hanged Man. Kakyoin have the ability to set up long combos and has good range, but Kakyoin is one of the more difficult characters to play and is pretty fragile. I don't think there's an actual horrible character that's useless in HttF like the joke characters in EoH either.

According to some guy who made "tutorials" (more like character analysis but whatever), there are no joke characters in EOH either, it's just that some characters who should be strong are severely limited in their options and damage (Hol Horse, von Stroheim, Joseph) that they end up being unusable or gimmicky unless you set the right stage or have the right companion, while characters like Joshuu, which are meant to be "joke characters" get an unfair advantage over the others thanks to just a single skill - in his case the Aggro ability.

Please god someone do this. I'm tired of these shitty fucking arena games. I want a decent fighting game that lets me be Kira god fucking dammit.

Why didnt the baby make the water invisible, but made the blood invisible?

Not to mention NO LOCAL MULTIPLAYER.

This really fucking pissed me off. I knew that EoH was gonna be shit gameplay wise, but I was okay with buying a fanservice game to enjoy with my roommate. But no. Can't fucking do that.

It did make the water invisible. You just can't tell because water is clear.

Water is clear, yes, but if a sphere of water was missing from a lake i think somone would notice.

Did they keep the Eiffel name? That ASB translation was atrocious.

You wouldn't notice because the sphere is surrounded by water. Which is clear.

It's like putting a window pane underwater. You'd think you'd see it because it's a huge ass window, but you can't because it's surrounded by clear water.

This won't end well.

If they're the only one that can help with the game what else can you do?

The new JoJo game seems kind of shitty, or am I just missing something?
The fanservice seems cool but gameplay feels like it would just get boring after a while

I played it in jap at launch, it's shit.

Why the fuck is the moon version of EoH the only version with a ps3 release?

What the fuck bamco?

The worst part is that there's some relatively talented people who were porting over ASB models as heritage-like sprites, but they're still kinda shitty in comparison and no one really wants to deal with the MUGEN default system.

Same deal, dude, I was waiting on this game like crazy since I had tons of fun playing local ASB and I knew for certain that the online would have been shit anyhow, then they release it as online multi exclusive in nipland and force you to own a PS4 in yurop/murika despite the game running perfectly well if not better on ps3.

Why aren't YOU helping them out then? They browse Holla Forums though, because there's a couple of autists who can't get over the fact this game is being made in RPG Maker despite the other 7SU also being made in RPG Maker. I can understand telling Yandev to suck on a lemon because of the monetization but what good is to tell those guys off, I really don't know.

ASB does a way better job at fanservice despite its launch being one of the worst in videogames' history, EOH is only good for the voice lines and added character interaction, but you might as well wait one of the youtube autists to compile them all for you without paying Bamco a dime.

I was just commenting on the issue, I like to think that I at least steered you guys into the right direction, even if none of you like me at all.
I'm busy with personal projects at the moment though, maybe in 2-3 weeks.

I'm not from the project either, I'm just saying that this early in development they don't need armchair engineers compared to faggots who can script or at least fart out music or sound effects or whatever.

Yes, that's the issue actually, the project has literally no one who can script.

I browse Holla Forums whenever I have time. Don't be disingenuous.

Sure, see you in 2-3 weeks, hopefully you can save this wreck of a project then.

I've already offered the solution you passive-agressive piece of shit, straight into your pad.
And don't pull the
Thing on me, at least 2-3 of your main guys told me personally that they don't browse Holla Forums anymore due to how "agressive" and "needlesly confrontative" the atmosphere is.

Alright. Thanks for all the help then, I apologize if my passive-aggressive reply to your passive-aggressive comment offended you. I'm truly sorry and again, thanks for all your support so far.

Dayum, are these new pictures? Can we get an art dump going? I really like Glasses much better in these than in the default portrait. Actually all the wymin stand users are much more interesting than the male ones, go figure.

I hope I'm doing good anyway.

I'm about to finish Glasses' portraits. I'll post some here but since there'll be about 80+ or so of them by the time I'm done I'll upload the whole batch to the project's imgur.

Absolutely haram

Greato

Wait really?

Fuck, dude. I was going to play it even despite it being shit and digital only, and they won't allow even that. I guess they hate money.

Glasses Portraits are up.

imgur.com/a/wzXIB

There's ps3 emulators? That don't need a quantum cpu to run anything?

Things are going well, and we're starting to pull the first chapters together. Pics related are concept art of some new characters. We hope to have a short demo available later this month

We do, we just don't make threads as often because it wasn't productive for game development, but if someone else makes it we'll show up.

Complete bullshit.

Both quotes from a video I recently watched ten seconds of that I thought would be a simple reading of a shitty fanfic. When I heard the forced DRAMATIC IRONIC EGGS DEE voice and the above two quotes I closed the video. Apparently the guy who made it also makes readings of hilarious screencaps he finds on r/4chan. If anyone wants me to post this cringe shit I can.
What the fuck happened to the JoJo fanbase? Why does this happen to everything I like?

Well if you're the only common link, logic dictates that its your fault

Spectacular, familiar

Appropriate reaction, well they do need high specs but it sure as hell beats having to pay for an overpriced machine with silky smooth cinematic 14 fps online games.

nice.
Can you tell us a bit more about them?

noice, keep the dream alive!

Spoilers ahead:

They're Chisuzu and Hatsumi Fujiwara - sisters and stand users, Hatsumi managers Chisuzu's career as a pop idol, but the yakuza is heavily involved and things turn dangerous. They start off as semi-villains and become neutral/allies later. Their stands are Radio Gaga and Smash Mouth

They often drop by just to say hi, they're cool fellas for the most part

S O M E B O D Y

What level are you supposed to be when fighting Dio in 7thSU? I am trying to go for the Kakyoin ending and got my shit kicked in so I remade my character. Adam Ant was not cutting it.

Get the Ripple Gale skill, it makes the job much easier

Does anyone have that picture with ASB character portaits and the type of people that play them?

gotcha covered fam

Does anyone remember what the various stats do in 7th stand user? Spirit is for elemental attacks I assume?

Italy is a ton of different and opposing cultures under a single state. The country of Italy isn't that old at all and just got over its revolutionary period 60 years ago. As someone with an Italian side of the family, I will tell you that Italians are generally not the biggest fans of Italians from other regions.
Northern Italy is very western European, sharing a large border with France. Southern Italy on the otherhand is much more heavily influenced by the Mediterranean and Middle East.

Poland please.

I'm all for daily dose Rohan honestly

That's actually very interesting. I like it a lot.
The stand names are great

ASB isn't doing it for me.

Be the change you want to see in the world :^)
It's borderline impossible since sprites that good are really, really expensive, not to mention that you risk a C&D every step of the way

Trace here, the Riseup page isn't loading for me for some reason, and I've been a tad busy but they need to know that the 200x200 sprites are too large, About half the screen too large for battles.

Oh ok, The pads back up, it was having issues apparently.

Thank you

Actually, Venezia is Venetian.

Sharing the 1 Year Anniversary artwork we did for FiU. Shine on like a crazy diamond!

Think I was around 50 when I fought him.
I had a bunch of UV grenades, though, so that made things much easier.

Shine on you magnificent bastards
-with love, Holla Forums

Looks like part 4 has a new OP.

Unless I missed them, I'm dissapointed that they aren't there,

Did some 3D model kill someone from the production team, also what the fuck is wrong with those vocals

Wait it's been year man I've been really out of the loop.

I personally don't like it at all, it's way too early to have that type of dramatic opening. The first OP fit the mood of DiU but this one doesn't really.

Are your RGSS scripts still fucking your shit up?

Raging Sapphire is here now

I'm not too bothered by the OP itself, the references are great, it's the song I dislike. Easily the worst one. Like they tried to go full tryhard animu with it instead of light and fun that CNBT was.

CNBT was crap, the EDM version was slightly more bearable, but it was still crap, Chase is acceptable at best, and way better than CNBT.

Oh boy! I can't wait to see Pompadour Jojo use Shining Diamond to travel back in time to save himself!

I think it fits since the anime is going to get darker as time goes on.

probably would have been more fitting later on though.

holy fuck you got some absolute shit taste.

I love it.

It reveals so much shit that hasn't happened yet ,its way too fucking early for a new intro. They should have waited until Harvest at the absolute earliest.

And the song is even worse than CNBT , its so generic.
How did they fuck it up so bad after SCnS,BS,SP,EotW were so good ?

Telephone lines in the rohan shot I think

Is that loss in the bottom right corner?

who is in this reflection?

I think the left one might be yukako but i got no other idea who the other 2 are.

Would you guys play a 2D sidescrolling Castlevania style Phantom Blood game, where you gradually gain more Hamon powers as the game progresses?

What's it like having shit in your ears that you can't hear anything properly? CNBT is great for Part 4. This is just generic shonen anime opening song. I understand we're going a tad darker in tone, but not this far into the spectrum.

Probably

read the manga or fucking wait like you have been for better subs to come out
horriblesubs is some fucking casual tier bullshit, neo-Holla Forums

I'm not really convinced, it tries to make it seem way more serious than it is, the funkyness of crazy noisy bizarre town was way more fitting

I remember now.

is eyes of heaven really censored in the west? is the greater asia version also censored?

Bobobboboboo
Gohan
and I'm guessing the guy with the lock stand.
There is a picture from part 4 that its looks like its ripped from but i cant find it and it seems batoto now requires me to have an account to read part 4 in english

Holy shit kill yourself

Would you happen to have the one for part 5? I liked that one

The OP seems to be more about Kira and what he will do, they even hint at Fatty's death

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A

youtube.com/watch?v=fKhyMPBYcmw

I meant in webm form but okay

Accurate tbh

Say what you want about them at least they know shit is fucked up

You mean "All communes in the North hate each other, the South would rather become a separate country but it's been robbed of its resources and its people are too dumb and crooked to act upon it and Romans think they're hot shots when they're the worst part of the country"?

Half of them are German Fugees and the other half remembers their clay was halved by them

Hello Northern League

I thought they were Highway Star's three bitches to be honest

Both versions don't have Stroheim doing any of his nazi shit, I think even his uniform isn't the one he was wearing in the mangoo
Names are changed like usual, at least they masked Polnareff's with "Jean Pierre" but most of the dumb ASB changes were left in.

The song is still shit though

This, the animation is better than the first OP, but the song is some run of the mill shonen crap.
Nippon please.

I think he's genuinely trying to say "Chase you"

Probably not. The Japanese title of the OP song is チェイス ("cheisu"), that's just how they try to pronounce English words

They probably are just being filthy japs but I'm almost certain that's not the case for the last line at least.

I heard I will chase you in nip near the end kinda

It's better this time around. The ASB translation team was so "liberal" with the translation that they completely ruined several references and inside jokes(the Oldseph hair insult for one). This time they went for a more literal translation in most cases, so it turned out much better. I guess they realized that you shouldn't alter lines you don't know the context of at all.

And to answer your question, I think Polnareff has his name intact in bios and things like that, but he's referred to by his first name during normal gameplay for some reason.

nope, dont have that. pretty easy to make a webm from a youtube video though.
im just too lazy

god dammit.for once a game I was looking forward to is getting censored.

Hold up Skeleton lady, are you trying to deceive me?

According to some autists breakdown of the OP it might be Aya, Shigechi and Reimi. Because that scene is Kira clipping his nails, and those are the victims.

Skeleton magic, user. It's what lets her keep her hair and her important parts.

Japs has a nazi hero while the western still fear them like little faggots…

No wonder the Rise of the Planet of the Apes happening in murica and West-EU.

The hell is this

It was censored in all releases, but even the anime censors the nazi salute, twice (at least the uniforms are still kept intact, even though the insignas are barely visible)
Also it's not really censorship as much as not even implementing them in the game, but it's so weird how he just refers to anything as German instead of Nazi.

(Crazy Dubs)
Don't worry, the race war will be swift and extremely painful for nogs

Monster Girl Gamu, a game where you can fuck a skeleton.

Not pictured: A male slime with tits.

The art looks terrible but at least the mascot looks okay

I'm very sorry to hear about your shit taste, user.

Back on topic, is there anything you'd want to see in FiU?

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5s3XEibPo&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZ4sMRYimw&start2=27&authorName=Jojo - Offspring

Tried to sync it up. Kind of works.
Mute the OP, obviously

Please vote for your favorite color scheme for Maneater!

strawpoll.me/10714573

1, 4, 5, 8 all look good.

An "Oh, that's a Baseball!" minigame where you can use your stand to change the appearance of your players.

NotJosuke as either a boss or an encounter, either young or as old as he'd be in DiU
A good way to balance Crazy Diamond being able to heal and the fact that Josuke is your most valuable party member with actual healing items or areas, so that you don't just rely on it all the time
A bit more flavor to the encounters - aside from some crucial missions, it'd be Great to see how your selected stand and gender and character type influence which battles you're involved with and their difficulty or even settings (imagine Motorhead chasing down RHCP with ease and replacing the motorbike in the Highway Star fight, but being completely useless against Cheap Trick to the point of influencing the fight/scene)
Altering color palettes in a similar fashion to how Gameboy Color games could let you pre select those

I want to say 6; it has a serious "lamprey eel" kind of vibe going on.

6's combination of pink and Black reminds me of Bret "Hitman" Hart for some reason…

Oh also forgot about this, but I'd love it if the story allowed and/or prevented you from saving some key allies from Kira and Akira. Barring probably Okuyasu and Koichi, who move the story forward, I'd love to see what would happen if you lost Joseph, Jotaro and Rohan or if you could save Keicho, Shigechi and maybe, granted that you protected Keicho, even Akira. Could be fun having to "bail him out of prison" just to have him as a friend against Kira.

FiU will have games you can play in Josuke's room, including O,TAB! and the newly released sequel to Dragon Question.

He'll be in the game although we haven't decided internally how we want to handle it yet.

Enemy balance is being developed around the fact that you have an overpowered healer in your party for most of the game.

Encounters will have Tonio levels of flavor based on stand/personality, and some based on gender although not as many. For example, MC is with Koichi when Yukako kidnaps him, so you get taken along as well. If you're a male she stuffs you in a closet because she's not interested in you, and you have to escape. If you're a female MC, she thinks you're a rival for Koichi and you have to fight a tougher Berserk Yukako

The game will feature altering color palettes but that's something that'll happen automatically in important scenes, like how they did it in the first three parts of the anime.

This is a thing, but I won't spoil with details.

Amazing brev
Also just out of curiosity, which are the lower enemies? I imagined they'd be high schooler thugs sent to you by the guy Josuke beats up at the very beginning of DiU, how far off the mark am I?
Say no more

Pretty accurate. We start off with low level stand users and various mooks then work up to more dangerous enemies/stand users later.

I like this idea, would be good to see poor man's versions of the original stands shared by a bunch of low level thugs trying to gang up on you

After watching the chef episode my consumption of Antipasto has dramatically increased.

After reading/watching that chapter/episode my pasta intake has increased to a worrying amount

I've read through the manga up to the nijimura brothers, but I've been curious about seeing the anime. The clips that I've seen thus far seem pretty fine. Should I try it?

WRYYYd the manga.

Then you may watch the anime.

Don't bother with the part 4 anime, they fucked up the art style so badly.

I don't understand this meme, why would you read the manga and spoil everything for yourself? What does the manga have that is so important?

The reason you should read the manga is because Araki's art style is so stylistic you're really robbing yourself of an experience since the animation can't own up to it 100% of the time.

Also it makes it so you don't have to wait. I read all the manga up to JoJoLion Waiting for that to finish so I can read it all in one fell swoop and I gotta say I certainly like it better than the anime, and that's not just being a purist as I watched the parts 1 and 2, as well as 3s OVA, before I touched the original material, and I found the manga to be much more satisfying.
OF course this is all conjecture and I can't speak for your own personal tastes, but that's just what I got out of it.

Also, how are you "spoiling everything" for yourself? You're getting the exact same content but less shitty.

That makes sense to me, I too read Parts 1-3 after watching and found the experiences mostly similar.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree but the manga has its lows too.
True
How so? I only remember the one scene in Part 1 being cut.
I don't remember any Driving School-esque filler popping up, anything that wasn't progressing the plot was also in the manga.

Say one watches last week's episode of Part 4, says they can't wait to see what happens next. If they read the manga, they will learn what happens, when they go to watch next week's episode they'll already know what happens. It's spoiling the experience of watching the anime by pointlessly reading the manga. I say it's pointless because there's little to be gained by reading the manga while waiting for the next episode.

Well for one thing Araki drew Nazi symbols that got censored because muh worldwide release. Plus you get to enjoy the art shift from manly men to manly women to womanly men, especially in the color scans. Finally, you either read through the manga or wait till like early October for this part to finish, then you're left doing nothing for a year waiting for a part you may or may not enjoy.

Really the only reasons why you should go with the anime along the manga is if you wanted to have the fantastic soundwork and some good openings.

Personally, my schedule is quite full so I don't necessarily mind the one-episode-per-week wait, but I understand if others can't wait that long between episodes.
That's what I think, reading the manga means you lose out on the sound design and the suspense in the animation.

Not really missing much, the sound isn't anything special and the animation is usually bad, especially in the current part.

New episodes were great, Op a shit
I need the new chapter scans though, like the ones after the reveal that whoever with the arrow hair can walk on walls

hiwamatanoboru.com/2016/06/17/jojolion-54-version-2-and-jojolion-55/

At this point you're fabricating reasons to tell yourself that you should not read it

Like don't let me stop you from doing whatever you want just so you know you're having the worst of the Jojo experience willingly

I hope you're joking. The idea is you read the manga and then watch the anime to see your favorite moments fully voiced and animated.

I bet tumblr is behind this

Please vote for your favorite MC stand!

strawpoll.me/10742995

In case someone didn't see it: Updated/finalized Maneater.

Can't wait to see Red Light Specials's final design. Remind me, along with RLS, what are the remaining stands without finalized designs?

I'll be pirating this design.

I really liked seeing Josukes vicious side, showing Kira is not gone.
Can't wait for RATT
April of 2015. I was in Spain with my mom and little brother when I saw JoJo volume 1 (it was actually stardust volume 1). I had been in the knowing about JoJo for some years now and thought the whole thing looked really faggy, but if so much shit was garnered around this one thing than maybe I should try it. I decided to say fuck it and buy the book, only to be welcomed by "this is part 3, read 1 and 2 first goy!" I read it regardless but after the first book I read the other two parts first before continuing part 3. I'm now all caught up and what a ride it was.
Been wanting to get Eyes of Heaven, but it's expensive as shit and I have no money, I'll wait it out for a bit.
u did gud fam

Just RLS

Well I've got a worrying amount of identical cases. Are you Oingo ?

KEK

Just finished reading DiU.
Do you guys think Araki will ever reveal who this is?

how did Araki fuck up part 6 so bad.

whos that?
is that josuke?

it was going to be joskue sent back in time by Kira, but they just never did that

Well, now that the anime is airing and all, the newly created fanbase will surely make him remember.

I would like to know as well

He wont do anything even if he remembers, its just another character that was shows up for nothing like the nigger loli on part 3

the manga is already on a different universe.

But didn't he just release like a novel about Rohan or something like that?

Araki? You mean Hirohiko Araki? The same mangaka that forgot that Erina escaped the boat Dio and Jonathan died in riding Dio's coffin and had DIO come back by having that coffin be found out 100 years later? That Araki?

dude just keep reading the manga, that guy is just one of many things that will never be explained.
like what happened with the invisible baby.

or how does johnny use Tusk with not corpse parts even though he made hot pants leave a little bit of the spine with johnny so he would not lose his stand

because he eventually became a spin master from gyro's teachings and developed it from that

Shit.
Fucking Araki, man.

but he used tusk with no corpse parts before learning how to do the perfect spin with act4
and doing that is what gave gyro ball breaker

I don't really see the problem. Most people forget the coffin had a hidden compartment where DIO actually slept for 100 years.

I was actually thinking about this the other day
that's basically it
Also
I didn't realize this till I misspelled Josefumi as josephumi one time.

Are they weeding out the bad eggs while recruiting/monitoring the good ones? Surely they know better.

Sometimes user, plotholes are just that

I thought it was because Dio turned Jonathan into a zombie once he died and had him hide himself without Erina noticing.

I think its better if we leave it as a plot hole m8

Have you actually seen their tumblr? There's not a bit of Holla Forums left there.

Only in the international versions

is it true the japanese version has english subs on it, though?

Been following their blog, but in fairness, I never really paid much attention to their posts lately since most of the posts these days are tiny Q/As and the occasional preview on stands/sprites/artwork.

That's not assuring, but seeing that 7SU's fanbase in tumblr is small, maybe the game has a chance to be decent and not be cancer. However, because of the tiny fanbase on tumblr, the chances of recruiting tumblrtards who haven't even played the game nor have a firm understanding of JJBA/7SU is high. Then again, I could be just paranoid as fuck.

Uhhhh Surface!

Joseph adopted her

He said the thing
Honestly pretty good episode beside the censoring, want my farmer folk jelly cube

Gotta wave my dick too

I can see not liking how the "fight" unfolds, but nigger, I will fight you for saying this was a fuck up. We're talking about JoJo here, not Mushishi

part 6 was a mistake nigger.
the only thing more retarded than the rhapsody fight was the fucking snails

quick correction, I had some left overs from the image I was using as a base

For some reason I just cant standu part 4 at all.

The manga was way better mainly cos i didn't have to hear koichi's fucking voice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, has there ever been a episode with more black shadow censoring than Hunting?
Goddamn the fucking uncensored releases cant come soon enough.

Then again, the retail releases for part 1 still had Danny's death and the baby eating heavily censored, and part 3 was still missing the Sidewalk scene.

On this topic, do you guys have any ideas for FiU with this? We're kind of split internally on how we want to handle it.

Either the student was just some guy who Josuke ends up meeting later, or we would do some kind of "its Josuke saving himself" time travel shenanigans. Suggestions?

Originally, it was planned for that student to turn out to have been Kira.

can I get a source for this cause this is nucking futs

I still think that this guy was originally supposed to be Josuke, flung back in time by the earlier draft Araki had for Kira's powers, but then wound up retconned as "just some guy"

But the fact that they could have significantly changed his appearance to distinguish him from Josuke more, and didn't, has me wondering.
Any differences from the manga are all the work of Araki himself, iirc, so what if they actually include a scene where Kira flings Josuke back for a bit?
If he returns back to immediately after he was sent back, they wouldn't even need to change much to work it into the continuity.

uwot
that's dumber than my josefumi idea.

If Bates The Patso requiem does the super back track like we were talking about, or save states or whatever, maybe josuke gets blowed up to before his time and lives out his time as Josefumi Jotaru to honor his father and nephew and to remain discreet in the new timeline.

or maybe it's GEORGE

this is how i imagine Josuke in the past would work

I got 2 theories

and then he either learns how to go foward and back in time by "fixing time" or just waits 12 years and comes back older

alternatively

Or maybe he beats Kira to an inch of his life

But user, stands get weaker when you get old and shitty
so it's more likely that josuke became a medical professional over a ten year period, eventually being on call as a paramedic with his cool stand healing magic that heals people on the spot, eventually getting on a call about a couple houses blowing up and general bizarre shit happening.
and then he drives a fucking ambulance over the bastard after all those years just to fuck with him

He would've only been in his thirties, Kira was in his thirties and so was Diavolo

man I don't know I just wanted to write a funny.

oh well in that case

Rate my OC.

That's pretty good, I chuckled at that.

solid chuckle/10

I kind of like that we never find out who saved Josuke as a kid. It gives the sense that it could have been anyone. Probably someone who didn't even thought about it at all after the incident and never realized how his small act of kindness would make him a hero and inspiration to someone.

The problem is the anime made it look so much like Josuke pretty much everyone who doesn't know better thinks it's weird time travel shit now.

Reminds me of the fight in 7SU if you decided to room with Polnareff you actually get in a boss fight.

Good Dubs, Good chuckles.

I actually really like when araki and writers do stuff like that in general, like how the kid gyro was trying to save just up and died anyway. Not everything in real life is connected and not everything is resolved, so even as outlandish as jojo is, it feels like the world exists outside of stand users. The guy who saved josuke was just some helpful guy, not a stand user, or josuke himself.

I interpreted it as Koichi's imagination. He knew Josuke based his look on the guy, so he imagined him looking like Josuke.

Just some random guy, to be honest it'd be fun if this NotJosuke was some sort of high school delinquent hero of another story who you just stumble upon later on in Josuke's life. Personally I think it would be funnier if he was without a stand, but his "fighting instincts" or some similar bullshit tells him where your actual stands are.

It'd be cool if it was just some random delinquent who grew up to be an ordinary office worker and has a completely different hairstyle. He could still have a stand, but the event where he saved Josuke itself should not be made more significant than it already is, IMO.

It'd be funny if he considers the haircut an old shame and accidentally provokes Josuke into unknowingly picking a fight with his hero.

He looked exactly the same in the manga.

I thought that while reading the manga. Funny how the anime goes to such lengths not to dispel such expectations.

The problem i see with it being a random guy is that how he knew Josuke was sick in a car, in a snowstorm and at night.

A random guy in middle of nowhere, at night, during a snowstorm, wearing a school uniform isn't exactly likely either. The whole scene is propably shit that didn't happen, but could have if Kira's time shenanigans had ended up being completely different.

He's probably some poor schmuck who got the shit beaten out of him by other delinquents and left out in the snow.

Does anybody have that picture of some niggers getting whipped, only it's shopped to be Joseph Joestar crackering the pillar men with Johnathan in the sunset?
I can't find it anywhere

Gureito desu yo.

I know I just posted, but you gave me an idea for this and I can't seem to find the font.
So I gotta ask, where'd you get that font?

Here you go, man.

I figured it out.
Thoughts?

kek, I like it.

I was reading part two when I got bored and made this

Does anybody have Over Heaven?

the book?

mega.nz/#!ldURFDQb!A8R6RmayY6-i8Rl3KpCW7aYsnZdmPgD0Vn8XO53XltE

here you go fam

No matter what I do I always have OC related to two threads I'm on when I make it.

Nice

bump from the depths of death

I appreciate these

Looks like Jojo is finally getting on Toonami.
twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/756335032768135169

This is not going to end well, right ?

RIP

Looks like JoJo discussion is dead, rip in piss.

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

Pack your bags, everyone. Show's ogre.

I figured it would happen well hope part 6 never gets animated or that will be the final nail in the coffin of discussion.

Toonami doesn't even air in my fucking country and I only know that it airs in inhuman time-slots in burgerland
How bad can it get ?

So what happens now?

I don't know why tumblr didn't already kill it beforehand with the Part 5 scanlators setting up shop there.

God fucking dammit.

Max influx of anime-only faggots trying not to get spoilered
Just cry immediately about what happens in the end of each part and they'll go away

Didn't work with 4cuck /a/ and Attack on Titan.

Welp, It's time to crank out our best ones
Okuyasu survives
Kira is killed by an ambulance
Giorno is unbeatable
White album is defeated by a tree branch that gio didn't even make
Diavalo is Doppio
Bruno dies to Diavalo, but because of GE Panch he continues living with no vital signs
Bruno dies again after the whole fight is already over
Fugo just leaves
Narancia dies really fucking hard

HE'S FINALLY HERE

That introduction was great though, can't wait to see Killer Queen

QUALITY

Why are you all pretending the Jojo fanbase wasn't already bad since 2012 when the anime started?

why are you pretending the Jojo fanbase wasn't already bad since 1997 when the OVA started?

Why are you pretending fanbases are ever good? All fanbases are cancer and anyone who says Im part of a fanbase needs to be purged

Why are you pretending the Jojo fanbase wasn't already bad when CLAMP in Wonderland's jojo fujoshi story came out in 1994?

Because hardly anyone knew what Jojo was besides part 3. The 2012 anime was what truly brought the normalfags and memer faggots like you in.

Why are you pretending the Jojo fanbase wasn't already bad when Araki released the first volume of part 1 in 1987?

what did he mean by this?

I know you're being an ironic dickhead but thanks for proving my point.

Because Holla Forumsmblur is an even worse cancer than animefags.

Jotaro dies of a cold
Jolyne gets married to Weather Report
Johnny wins the race
Part 8 Josuke is Giorno merged with alt. universe Kira

I came here for shit and giggles and got out with an accurate fact on why my country is bullshit.
Bourbons did nothing wrong

Is there a single voice outside of Jotaro, Okuyasu and Old man Joseph that isn't completely new? I can't deal with these non-ASB guys, they're way too happy-go-lucky compared to the original ones, at least Josuke's character kind of changes for the better with his one but the others are just too happy about shit.

BASED

I was looking for this like a fortnight ago, gave up and forgot about it, thanks man

fucking why

this place really is dead

Jesus fuck what happened to bullying fags who admit this shit?

you would probably get banned i guess, these fags are taking whatever they can get

Except they got tons of german clay in the west but lost tons of clay in the east to the russians.

Not that I found
Source: I imported it

more like copied from cuckchan cause I couldn't find better :^)

Actually Kira's anime Voice actor isn't completely new

He's Diavolo's ASB voice actor

I thought that part was really cool, it made Giorno look a lot less of a perfect gary-stu faggot for a second

How much do you want to bet that Diavolo's ASB voice actor won't be reprising his role when the part 5 anime comes around?

Wrong MAD my man

100% of my money. I would be disappointed if he did reprise it

What if it is kosaku?

also where can I go to try and help with the 7su2 project? I have no experience coding but I want to learn

I don't care for the song, but I do love all the foreshadowing

Probably missing some other shit but that's all I got.

Fug, meant Cheap Trick.

Knowing Rohan it would be most likely an extremely autistic mango that doesn't make any goddamn sense but has really pretty art

I'm still dissapointed that Echoes Act 2 never appeared in any of the part 4 OPs.

bato.to/reader#8ae112d5a4060560

Joshu has no dignity.

Is this chapter gonna be just like the one in SBR with the 52 years old teenager? Boy oh boy can't wait for the shocking twist that you have to give up wealth to save yourself.

Isn't that why he is relieved when he gets Heaven's Door? Even in his one offs (I believe it's the one with the darkest painting on earth) he laments that his publisher thinks he's rather unimaginative and that he has to take treks every few weeks just to get some material. IIRC his lack of good female characters is what ends up pushing him into becoming a better artist by drawing pictures of his female ancestor who lives in the same lodge because she's trying to kill him thanks to a curse from a painting.

I also don't buy his "reality makes good stories" for a fucking second.

So was jesus a stand user on top of being god's son? Is god a stand? Is god a stand user and his stand is the universe? If pucci made the universe reset, is pucci stronger than god? Since jesus only exists knowingly in SBR universe, did Pucci make jesus, and also god therefore?

God is present in every part/universe of Jojo, why do you think when MCs die their spirits are carried off into the clouds, and how Remi sees the spirits of the murdered in the sky
Jesus was only around because someone was dicking with his corpse and he wanted to find someone worthy enough to have it's power

Yes, and his power is that of Equivalent Exchange, also he's JOshua son of JOseph, technically that makes him the first Jojo

Also Araki is worthy of praise for portraying the canonically blunt version of Jesus and not the peace loving, tolerant one of today's stories.

Do you have any means to back up what you are saying or are you just talking out of your ass?

The god part yes
The Jesus part is my speculation as to why some people can see him

If anything the ghosts of part 4 disprove it fam

So the rokakakakakakakas are basically Jesus fruits? Are they Jesus's stand?

This is where things get SSX TRICKY, the fruit is supposedly coming all the way from New Guinea, which you'll agree is a fair bit of distance from Japan, yet it does the exact same thing as Jesus' Stand. Some people think that Ticket To Ride is actually his stand (the ability to reduce distances and to travel shit at random or semi random distances and to condense space, which would explain how can he just be anywhere and everywhere, he actually uses this power on both Lucy and the Catch the Rainbow guy), or he could have a combination of that and Love Train, but in pure Araki fashion he probably just made up powers that looked cool visually and forgot about the hows and whos.

All you need to know is, Jesus is behind the fruits one way or another, he's also behind Johnny's death and Josefumi's survival as Kira. Also there's a kid that got ashore covered in jewelry and it's probably the main baddy or some shit, at this point we're gonna have to wait like well into 2017 to even get a glance at him, if only Araki could quit making more Rohan Kishibe one offs that aren't even about Rohan himself we could prolly get this done much faster.

I know people have been arguing over this for 10 years but can we finally admit this is Josuke from the future? Now that the anime has played this scene I think it is obvious.
Do you think Araki is ever going to actually show why this happened or is it one of his many unused plotlines?

It's going to end up being linked with Part 8 by the end of it all through some transdimensional stand ability or something.

wait i though love train was just pushing bad stuff away and making good stuff come closer.

although if its like that then I have no idea how that + the fruit lets you combine 2 humans together.

its probably going to be just some random student who just got out of a fight.

I feel sorry for the guy who has to edit and censor all of the animated Jojo's. I wonder how they'll deal with Jack the Ripper and J. Giles knowing Giles raped and killed Polnaref's sister?

I always thought this scene would have been better if the car broke down and the "stranger" helped and the car suddenly worked, implying it was the stranger that fixed or lil Josuke

(WITNESSED)
==BRAVO ARAKI=
R
A
V
O

A
R
A
K
I

They'll probably say that he bullied and played tricks on her and all the defeated stand users are retired into the Shadow Realm

That technically counts as an equivalent exchange, Valentine's exchanging his fate (of being hit and dying an excruciating pain by nail bullet penetration) with the death or misfortune of someone else. Johnny uses the same principle to try and cure his wife from the Higashikata illness and just fucks shit up even worse.
Kira was pretty much dead, Josefumi wasn't doing too well either, the fruit can "fix" people by equivalent exchange, in this case Kira could go back to full health by losing something himself, probably Araki just thought it'd be cool that a grafted fruit wouldn't work the same way as the real deal and made it work much more like Jesus's stand.

Goddamit, there goes my favorite character, rip.

he isn't a thief so much as he's bumbling through shit and somehow getting more money

Why even create one if there's nothing but /a/ discussions going on, despite what the OP says?

He literally stole the guy's wallet and then didn't give back the watch owner the 10k that he gave him extra by accident.

embed related

Crunchyroll kinda censored that by saying that J. Geil "took away her honor"

Well he has a pompadour. In Japan, pompadour is a popular haircut with thugs

It may have been the plan at some point. But as it is, it was probably just some punk who happened to be nearby. Since the scene is not a memory, but Koichi imagining how it happened, you can explain away the lack of voice acting as Koichi not knowing what he would sound or look like and simply imagines him looking like a faceless voiceless Josuke.

I've mentioned it in another thread, but I actually prefer it being just some guy. His small act of kindness probably didn't mean much to him, but it meant the world to Josuke.

I like how we see him rationalizing it away as "they deserve it" every time he hesitates. Reminds me of some people I've met.

Jonathan is best Joestar you triple fucking nigger

maybe it was gonna be like

The only problem with that is it causes a bootstrap conundrum to where we truly never know what caused Future Josuke to be sent back causing a loop unless some Made in Heaven type shit happens.

Bite The Dust

I'm totally pushing that josuke became a doctor in the past and ran kira over

Oh yea I forgot about that.