Charlottesville Rally

A torch-wielding mob chanting racist slogans descended on a Charlottesville, Virginia, park Saturday evening, to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.

Chanting "All White Lives Matter," and "No More Brother Wars," the crowd, which said they were protecting their "white heritage" from the Charlottesville City Council's decision to remove a statue in the Virginia town's park.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-nationalist-leads-torch-bearing-protesters-against-removal-confederate-statue-n759266

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IGD_News/status/863628852676800512
abcnews.go.com/US/mayor-charlottesville-calls-pro-confederate-rallies-horrific/story?id=47404820
youtube.com/watch?v=B-syXRg6TRE
dailystormer.com/anti-fascist-terrorists-humiliate-themselves-at-pro-white-rally-in-virginia/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cI2MhUOPqY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAl2y5CGj50
twitter.com/ABangingChad/status/863561751773810689
twitter.com/craftypanda
pscp.tv/RealMemeAlert/1yNxaqwpnzXxj
youtube.com/watch?v=eCYFGprGqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=-2Zt4oY1iD4
cutbankpioneerpress.com/cut_bank_pioneer_press/news/article_f7b829be-3fb0-59af-90a6-2ea2a90d6cd7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TBhXxdt-wLU
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/857036210774171648
web.archive.org/web/20170515040240/https://itsgoingdown.org/oath-keepers-alt-right-rally-kyle-chapman-antifascists-counter-rally/.
archive.fo/qlEOV.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
archive.is/31C5L
archive.is/eomIE
archive.is/SJj4o
dailystormer.com/charlottesville-jewish-mayor-attacks-fellow-whites-complains-that-self-defense-is-anti-semitic/
twitter.com/NapkinEater/status/864545470831525890
nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/pgt_beauregard_statue_coming_d.html#incart_breaking
archive.is/W1KwX
archive.is/4yUn5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

Was my comment deleted or was the thread? Either way fuck you mods

Wait duplicate thread sorry mods

really moving to see young white folks standing up for their heritage and culture

I think I made two threads. It said it was discarded the first time.

Beardylocks got smacked in the nose with a flag pole at some point.

God fucking damn, that's a sight to behold. And it's going to cause a million tons of non-white salt lel

Its gonna be a fun race war my friends
any non FBI groups like this in the greatest state in the union?

Uh, this took place in Virginia. As much as it's been cucked up by niggers, lefties, beaners, and Jews, it's still the home of the first permanent European settlement in, and the greatest state in the US.
It just needs a good cleansing, er, bath.

Every state needs a bath.

user pls.

Texas might as well be mexico

Virginia gave us George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Lighthorse Harry Lee, William Washington, Robert E. Lee, James Ewell Brown Stuart, Thomas Johnathan "Stonewall" Jackson, and too many lesser generals, officers, and statesmen to list, including the grandfather of General George S. Patton.

Perhaps Montana is the exception, but you're right, user.

S-shut up, you guys are just mad we banned sanctuary cities send help, we're drowning in spic grease
Also George Washington was famously a massive incompetent faggot who got propped up by congress for propoganda purposes.

"I think it wiser, moreover, not to keep open the sores of war, but to follow the example of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, and to commit to oblivion the feelings it engendered." General Robert E Lee, 1869

Take them down. Lee himself commanded it.

Drummer marching with them! Fuck yeah!

We need to bring back drummer boys!

I didn't click the video. Just want to note that that thumbnail is almost a perfect memetic representation of the current struggle in America. On one side, a well-groomed, well-dressed, /fit/ young man who minds his manners and wants to preserve his people's heritage. On the other, a lumpy freakshow in a dress who is the living exemplar of Comrade Yuri's warning to us.

We will prevail when this kind of image gets in front of normal people. They don't even have to be redpilled at this point; it's enough that 100 million Americans would sooner kill themselves than see that come home from college.

Washington was a horrible leader held together by propoganda. Francis Marion "swamp fox" was the only competent american leader in the war.

It's about damn time. May these men be blessed by whatever gods may aid them.

You either dont get what culture is or you are a leftist fag yourself.

How the flying fuck can NBC label that as "racist chants", those kikes need hung!

I'm a South Carolinian, and I disagree. Marion was great at what he did, don't get me wrong. He's one of my heroes. To say he was the ONLY competent leader is a stretch, and does no justice to others, such as Daniel Morgan, Nathaniel Greene, and William Campbell, not to mention Andrew Pickens. Moultrie was too free with the lives of his men, but otherwise a fine leader, also.

polite sage for off topic

Already is:
twitter.com/IGD_News/status/863628852676800512

#Virginia and #Statue are severely cucked just now. Virginia's gubernatorial candidates are stepping over each other to condemn Richard Spencer and his KKK followers. The (((media))) is running pictures of Spencer chosen to make him look as much like Private Pyle as possible.

The absolute best part of this event was the fact that the group chanted "anti-White" at the anti-Whites.

We need more of this as well as more chanting "You will not replace us"

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY WHITE MEN

This.

The chanting of "black lives matter" should be met with:

black lives are fecal matter)

Get of Truth

They're chanting "Russia is our friend" at a Confederate statue rally. Talk about intersectionality. That crowd was woke as fuck!

Upgraded to "white terror" now.

No because that takes too long to say and doesn't achieve anything. It should be met with "Anti-White"

The very best thing possible is if we could get 100 people all chanting at once "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White"

Triple Evil Bad, amiright?

They fucking wish this is what "White Terror" looks like.

Every time.

Counter-chants need three syllables, ideally with equal stress on each for maximum clarity.

See?

I think it's an Orwell reference. George Orwell and Toni Morrison are the only authors middle class middlebrows ever read at college, so all their references come from that.

Three syllables yes. "Anti-White" is best.
Saying "No they don't" doesn't achieve anything and in fact accomplishes exactly what the leftists are trying to do.

Of course

Right, how'd that nazi punching thing go? The antifa mutt golems are off leash with a 10k bountry for arson on their heads. and their protests are beaten back by supporters of the nation.

Agree. "An-ti-white" gets straight to the point.

Yes, we don't want to play into the leftists' hands. They might exaggerate how racist we are to the public at large. Right now they keep it at a low simmer, as they brand a handful of Southerners Klanfederate neo-Nazi skinheads for protesting a statue removal.

Mustn't make those people angry.

So, will White people magically cease to exist and niggers will become good citizens for the rest of time because a few statues come down?

You're the biggest faggot since gay came to gay town.

It's almost like there is a trend with people that have those sort of last names and their political views.

AWESOME

All the shitlibs I met in Uni have been going crazy over this all day and I couldn't be happier. Trump is getting the blame, of course.

Holy shit. If I'm dreaming, don't wake me. I desperately needed this whitepill.

Yes. Eventually, yes. Every generation must be inspired to pick up the (ahem) torch and carry it for another cycle. Young whites need heroes, and they need education on our past glory if they are to add what they can to that legacy.

Cultural Maoists know this, which is why they keep trying to take us back to Year Zero and remake us as Cambodian serfs. Without our history, we have no standards for right and wrong, honor and shame, up or down. The purpose of this is to make us grist for the mill. If we know nothing of our past, or better – if we are ashamed of it – we are adrift and have nothing to say when a passel of niggers burns down our universities, or when a murder of Muslims converts a cathedral to Allahism, or when a cashier of Jews breaks down our family farms and our ancient liberties.

Our history is like an immune system against modernist foolishment. If you'd like to see what happens to a people without immunity, read about the conquest of the New World. If you'd like to see the political equivalent, study modern Germany. If you'd like to stop it happening here, then shut your cuntflaps and save the statues and the $20 bills and the street names while you still can.

Shadilay.

They've backed themselves into a corner and don't even realize it. Violence/Destruction is their only play after getting BTFO by real men at Berkeley.

Now future protests will be against their brothers in arm the oathfags and result in nothing. No one cares about liberal protests anymore. They've beaten that horse to death. Now its destroy property or become irrelevant. Good luck with that.

In Olympia WA during the height of the BLM bullshit, all the streetkids got stoned and shouted PANCAKE BATTER at them.

Either they're not really chanting this or it's a false flag. Judging by the fact that they're dresses and behaving respectably, I'm gonna go with they're not really chanting this and our good friend Mr. Goldstein is trying to mislead us for some unknown reason.

This.

Checked. And please explain. I must be thick today, but I don't get it.

If they take jackson off the twenty, nobody will accept them anymore. I won't.

What's best yet is the (((lugenpresse))) and dems have bet all their chips in on the russia narrative. And that in of itself is a ticking time bomb for them to be BTFO. It's just a matter of when letting the issue fester for long enough of it getting on the regular populace's nerves before pulling the plug that gets the people into an angry frenzy at the msm and dems for how long their attention and energy has been wasted..
Plus, with the left mutilating themselves and making themselves undesirable/unwanting to have any offspring, their marxist indoctrination memes will die with them, the ones that are weak willed.
Still not tired of winning

FUCKING LOL

Cany anyone meme up the torchwielders? This has great potential. If you meme it, I will spread the memes.

So, the "protesters" (retarded commies and Evergreeners who are all brainwashed whores.) were failing hard to chant. They couldn't shout in unison so it came out garbled, and they picked the weekend to try and block off 4th avenue (which all the busses use, and has all the bars in town.) on the weekend. As a result, all the drunks and stoners laughed their asses off, because it sounded more like PANCAKE BATTER! than BLM. As a result, the drunks and stoners giggled and shouted PAN-CAKE-BATTER! Back at them.

Only fedzogkikeshillfacefags go outside. Reported for eceleb faggotry.

My sides!

I can't believe I didn't get that, but I didn't.

I fucking love that movie

I love how it triggers brits

People like you dont get it and never will. Like when euros try to explain to us they are dutch or danish but a united states of europe sounds better to you. Your a hollow shell of a man who pisses on his ancestors because he has no concept of identity.

Would have been my home of North Carolina if the Roanoke colony hadn't suddenly poofed into non-existence. Still, God bless the South.

General Lee is neither mine, nor your ancestor.

butthurt Holla Forums fag detected.

You can't filter the truth.

lol triggered

Ill bet you dont give a shit for ceasar, Fredrick the Great, Charles martel or anyone else that made this civilzation great. You dont understand what a culture or nation is because your view of the world is an inherently leftist one disconnected from the civilization that bore you.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

waitaminnit

?

A combination of Francis Marion and Andrew Pickens, according to Mel and the writer.

I've never looked forward to a movie the way I looked forward to that one. I heard about it when the York newspaper reported Mel visited the area, and was planning a movie about the Revolution.
I saw the first showing in my part of the state. I called it "Braveheart Does the Revolution." Then I found out the same guy wrote both scripts, so…
I knew too much about everything in that movie to be able to enjoy it in the least little bit. I had ancestors who served under Marion and Pickens. Three for sure were at the Battle of Cowpens. I know a lot about that piece of history.
They fucked up everything as if it were their purpose to do so.
Still, if you enjoyed it, that's cool. I wish I could have enjoyed it.

Did you see the recent riot in Olympia? The same street kids and drunks that were shouting PAN-CAKE-BATTER at the blms before, wound up attacking the antfags because they blocked off the bars, the only affordable restaurant, the minimarket, and were killing the streetkid's sales of weed and shrooms. So they started shaking up cans of soda and chucking them into the crowd. The fucking dealers had sided with the cops!

Saw the vid, didn't see that. Saw the old lady giving the cops a thumbs up though.

Mayor of Charlottesville calls Pro-Confederate rallies 'horrific'
abcnews.go.com/US/mayor-charlottesville-calls-pro-confederate-rallies-horrific/story?id=47404820

The virtue signaling has only just begun. Every good white will have something to day about this. I can't wait until King Leaf gives his take on how horrible it is.

"If they take your statues down, you win."

IT BEGINS

PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER
PAN CAKE BATTER

It's only just getting started, you fucking kike.

So he's openly saying he doesn't value Whites? Or am I fucking reading that wrong. That won't add fuel to the fire at all, nope.

That's how I read it. Any diversity is ok, except the white kind.

O.K., I'll give implicit Dick a good boy point now. He finally held a rally that had security, he didn't get pummeled in the head and caused maximum asshurt by baiting the MSM/establishment into making public statements.

LITERALLY A GOATEE

am I the only one who would not hesitate to burst out in laughter if some bitch with a goatee was trying to come across as anything other than a sideshow act? what in the fuck.

Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch speech at the rallies:
youtube.com/watch?v=B-syXRg6TRE

More Videos:
dailystormer.com/anti-fascist-terrorists-humiliate-themselves-at-pro-white-rally-in-virginia/

(((Someone))) upset about the good optics will reply to me saying that I'm an Alt-Kike shill and that TRS is controlled opposition. I will then bantz them and they will post shitty memes of tweet scraps and photos that are supposed to make me give fuck. If you didn't want The Right Stuff to become so influential, you shouldn't have doxxed them.

White Terror was the genocidal campaign by our hero General Franco in Spain who murdered shitlibs and Marxists by the hundreds of thousands. Hitler sent German troops during this civil war to help the Fascists reclaim span from the commies raping nuns and children

youtube.com/watch?v=6cI2MhUOPqY

called it
every fucking time XD

oh get fucked kike, why is it the left is so retarded and can't come up with a single effective meme? it's fucking sad, sad memes for sad people

reminder that Holla Forums will never be alt-kike

Anyone else notice it?
No MAGA Hats

Look at this pathetic begging. This is a position of weakness to kvetch about Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch of TRS. They're giving speeches and leading torch marches in the name of preserving Southern monuments and this makes you mad. Mad kikes BTFO!

There was one or two.

Look at this subversive faggot, trying to push alt-kike sacred cows on Holla Forums thinking we don't know their real views and intentions.

A bunch of nicely dressed white people gather in solidarity with torches for an event, where no person or property is injured or damaged.

A bunch of opportunistic hoodlums armed with weapons smash business windows and light buildings on fire and harm other people.

Just stop.

Oh no, oh dear. Those memes are really going to stop the Alt-Right. Your only power is doxxing them and after you doxxed Mike Enoch it just made him more popular than ever. He goes around organizing pool parties like Tyler Durden around the country, living off donations. Perhaps you should have left him as an user-podcaster wage cuck.

It's you again.
twitter.com/awyattman88?lang=en

reported.

Good job shills in derailing this thread away from white activism IRL to kvetching about the Alt-Right

You are in a position of weakness begging the Alt-Right and #WhiteSharia to stop. But it won't stop and all the autistic screen caps of tweets won't make slow them down at all

every time. I'm not trying to stop IRL activism, I'm trying to stop kike-infiltrators like enoch, spencer, and the rest of the alt-kike from keeping whites bogged down in pro-nigger, pro-fag, pro-israel drudgery.

Thanks user.

You're more paranoid than a Jew. I'm not awyattman88. I found that frog gif on daily stormer. My twitter was shoah'd days ago. It's hilarious how you can't even

Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch are giving speeches at these Southern monuments, and I'm the bad guy for being fine with it.

I need to visit Olympia, it sounds like such a weird little city.

I hope you're not a Christian because you are bearing false witness.

Alt-Right is not about that. I don't know if you listen to The War Room or read The Daily Stormer but their main goal right now is WHITE SHARIA

White Sharia advocates for flaming fag drags behind pickup trucks, turning the South and Africa into a dead nigger forest, gang raping feminists to force white babies into them, and extermination of all non-whites on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAl2y5CGj50

Also nobody is asking for Holla Forums to become Alt-Right. Holla Forums is much older. Perhaps there can be some kind of white solidarity

Richard Spencer is a fag enabler, pro-israel freak and Mike Peinowitz is a kike married to another kike who's a fag-hag
You okay with all this?

Christkikes can get fucked.
Then why do they accept it on their forums? Why do they promote in on their AMAs? Why do they say "one can have a male soul in a female body"? Why do they speak out against the 14 words?

The real question: Why do you kikes always come out to PRfag for your fake movement whenever anyone calls it out on being a hive of faggotry?

Nazis wanted to send Jews to Madagascar and deported many to Israel, why shouldn't we support a homogenous shithole for them to go to?

Not with pro-israel fag-enabling alt-kikes. They've made themselves a clear-cut enemy.

I'm white, I'm 1488, I'm welcome here

If you hadn't noticed Germany lost because it was too tolerant, why do you want to use a losing strategy?

Retard.

Blatant lie, you support a phony movement made by kikes to trap whites in pro-fag, pro-nigger, and pro-israel drudgery.

There it is, bluepilled alt-kike cuck.

Checking these trips and providing a parody song, by Morrakiu, "Do You Hear The People REEEE".

Yes, I know he cucked for Kike Penisbitch, but the song is still good.

Ask yourself, is Israel as it is part of the solution right now or is it part of the problem?

That's not why Germany fucking lost, it's because they got dogpiled by literally every other major power.

So we never killed any Jews?

Posts like these remind me of classic "look how extreme I am no one is as extreme as me" JIDF purity spiralling techniques.

Israel is a great place for the Jews to get deported to, then they can have fun battling the Arabs.

Sean Van Duser is alt-left. They believe in Trump and racial egalitarianism like the Progressives

dailystormer.com/the-anglin-triangle-towards-an-understanding-of-the-modern-political-landscape/

And yet they had numerous oppertunities to launch offenses that would have annihilated the allies, he didn't because he was too tolerant.

Not in a systematic, organized, or genocial way.

He calls himself alt-right though, I wonder why.
stopper reading there and reported, Anglin the racemixer with a kike psychiatrisy christcuck father is not pro-white in any regard.

The thing is, no one has ever bothered to define what "alt-right" is. Some alt-righters try to do it, but everything they come up with is vague. I say we try to use this vagueness to our advantage. While avoiding associating 8/pol/ with the "alt-right", we should do everything in our power to get the alt-right to define itself further and further to the right. I know of many good men, personal IRL friends even, who agree with us on every single level and still don't see any problem with associating themselves with the alt-right.

They taught us in school that legions of spaniards with gunpowder invaded and terrorized aztecs and incas.
Truth was, aztecs and incas were already divided and their factions were plotting against each other, so when the conquistadores arrived, they quickly joined to the europeans side, hoping they could get their support in ruling their own peers.

The spanish defeated the leaders and naturally betrayed the traitors. Things have been actually more peaceful since then (the number of yearly sacrifices is now in an all time low).

FALSE! Milo is Alt Left

ALT-LEFT

Hello Gersh. I see you have discovered Holla Forums and are trying to shit on Andrew Anglin.

wew, you homos sure talk a lot without saying nothing.
Alt-right, alt-lite, alt-left:
ALL ALT-KIKE

These are the faces as defined by Andrew Anglin, Richard Spencer, and Mike Enoch. The biggest Alt-Right website Daily Stormer has a guide too. Kikes tried to make us Jew and Fag friendly but failed miserably

dailystormer.com/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Maybe because the alt right is pro-White.

I'll shit on any race-mixing subversive I find.
top lel

No Gersh, you shit on Anglin because he is a great author who talks about your tribe and your tribe's crimes. Also, you're a balding bitch.

remember how this thread started about defending southern monuments and now it's about infighting between Alt-Right and its critics?

That's called JIDF D&C tricks

I called it

I shit on anglin because he:

No, it's called alt-kike idiots coming to imageboards to shill for their phony sacred cows. If anyone's trying to divide Holla Forums it's alt-kike shills like trying to push their faggotry on here.

People like our autistic friend are the reason why the reich will never rise again, the Jews don't even have to lift a finger and people on the inside will ruin us!

JIDF tactics

1. get far right wing fighting each other by posting autistic HERES WHEN THIS PERSON SAID THIS ON TWITTER THAT MEANS YOU'RE A JEW shit tier wall text

2. steer conversation away from OP

You're too obvious JIDF.
Take a look at yourself objectively and you will see how completely ridiculous your charade looks.

ebin

These forum-tier shaming tactics won't fly here alt-kike idiot.

How come you're more upset about the Alt-Right than the Jews taking down monuments?

Anyone with a brain can see your comments for what they are, Jew. You aren't very good at your job. I guess your high IQ isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

No masks. Likely not a single facial piercing in the lot. Dressed well, women dressed modestly. No shame, only pride. As it should be.

Only blemish appears to be the presence of cuck fistmagnet and faggot supreme Dicky Spencer.

Because they are subversive whereas kikes are overt. I'd like to have left this thread alone but some retard couldn't stop himself from shilling for spencer and enuch.
every time, go back to sucking nigger cock on twitter you cuck.

And anyone with a brain can see that you are an alt-kike idiot trying desperately to PRfag for your traitor leaders.

Obvious Jew is obvious.

How many people on this board alone have been disowned for believing in the cause?
in the past. I don't think he has committed racial crimes since.
also
Go home shill. This thread won't be divided by holy infighting.

Listen Schlomo, your jig is up. You can't poison any more wells, now get the fuck outta my Holla Forums!

You see the reason you can't affect me is…

Thanks to the Alt-Right I met with several 1488 brothers IRL via the daily stormer forum. They're my best friends now. I lost most of my friends through the Trump campaign because most were shitlibs and I was an autistic ancap prior to exposure to Nationalist ideas

It won't listen so long as it gets paid by JDIF. Nothing triggers a Jew more than the thought of White people standing up to their goons in defense of our history.

He sure hasn't disavowed it, his daddy's supporting his little exile in the third world.

No, you get out alt-kike cancer, keep proving this image right.

Just like every other 'fashy goy' amirite? How many of your brothers are nonwhites? How many think nonwhites have a place in the US like the entire alt-kike does?

Top kek
I don't get this one.

Collective nouns are fun.

Ignoring the JIDF agent, this even was a great show of our numbers. Hopefully the degenerating state of politics can lead us to more power!

Richard Spencer also lead a torch light procession similar to the ones Nationalist groups in Europe do:

twitter.com/ABangingChad/status/863561751773810689

I still agree with him on a number of issues but there is a lot of positive development he's had since NPI 2016 and getting sucker punched by Antifa on Jan 20

"Individualism is for FAGS" - Richard Spencer at Auburn University Alabama

Come on Jew. You can do better.
Why is it that your tribe is so obsessed with poop jokes? I never understood that. White people grow out of that.

You will never be relevant to any movement. If the SS marched down your street tomorrow you wouldn't so much as get up out of your chair, faggot. Why? Because you really are the loser that uses white identity politics to justify your pitiful existence, just like the communist fags that would be the first to be put in a gulag if they actually managed to get anywhere. Nobody wants you, you're obviously a retard, contemplate sudoku.

You hebes are well known for taking six sides to any argument and hoping everyone walks away disgusted

if it is getting confusing, just remember to kill ALL non whites, jews and leftists

Ah. My eyes were glued to that one because I used to know a lot of the people involved.

Talking about yourself, aren't you?

Keep on PRfagging for that goddamn CIA kike Dicky.

Where did I make a shit joke? If you're refering to the ASCII dick that's your people's true color, alt-kike cancer.

How about you stop supposting pro-israel, pro-fag, and pro-nigger alt-kike freaks. They won't be relevant to any genuinely pro-white society.

I'm a pedophile now? Ebin, if you want to call me a kike do it right, it's "heeb"

Give up, I want Richard Spencer to yell at niggers.

If he does that, it's pretty funny.

Why do you retards always fall for the fucking bait. Do you not know how to filter?

It's afraid.

I want Richard Spencer to stop proting fags, israel, and I want his followers to stop subveritng pro-white imageboards.

Indeed, filter and report the shills.

The God-Priests of Tenochtitlan were were just replaced with cartel enforcers. Plenty of spics get sacrificed every night. It's just in their nature.

all I'm saying is you've posted 19 times in this thread and your post quality sucks cock itself, so you're embarrassing yourself, I'm going to block you now because you contribute nothing to what has occurred and I can't stand it.

Do something yourself if you're so fucking butt-hurt.

I know this, Jews Jews fuck up peoples mind, something happens to wake them and then they become alt-right, six months later they're Nazi's.

Whereas' you haven't done a thing except derail threads. Thanks and good bye

I'm just curious. I don't know any Jews personally so maybe you can tell me why your tribe is so fucked up.

Come on. Lighten up. Are you really so frightened of a few Goyim with torches? Don't you have confidence that your tribal desert god will protect you?

lol you keep posting these tweets n shit but nobody cares. The number of people who identify as Alt-Right keeps growing, esp. since you doxxed Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer Hailed Victory

basic psychology: the more you attack the Alt-Right, the faster is grows. You would do better ignoring it but all you do by attacking it is strengthen the conviction of its members

20 shitty posts now

No. You want to prevent Whites from uniting against you, Kike. You are terrified of more events like this taking place.

Unfortunately for you and your disgusting, spiteful people, most White nationalists can see thorough your obvious ruse.

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

You should include the additional fact that the man in that picture is also a jew.

not only will we bring back the statues, but we will build them 10 times bigger. Hail Victory!

Just filter him you fucking dolt. You contribute to shitting up the thread by replying to him. In fact you're even more culpable for being compliant in the derailment.

while doing nothing to stand in the way of them being torn down. Yeah right, what a fucking momma's jew boy you are

Guys we need to meme speech laws into reality in the U.S. so that all of this alt-right faggotry is crushed. Then we need to find ways to go after Spencer, Anglin, TRS etc. that brings charges up on them. Get them removed from the public sphere completely. What we need is radical accelerationism. Get involved with antifa, support radical leftist candidates. In 2020 we need to elect someone like Elizabeth Warren or even more radical so that the speech laws resulting from the election will ensure that this namefagging and facefagging stops. We also need better antifa presence at these normalfag civcuck rallies so that they stop. We need to scare them back into the living room watching Game of Thrones where they belong. We can do all of this under the guise of radical leftists and antifa. Lets crush namefaggotry forever.

I live in Charlottesville. I get a kick out of this stuff when it happens. Charlottesville is a pretty liberal place. I heard a mother talking to her daughter out loud today about how systemic white privilege is while out for lunch. The entire place has it's head way up its own ass.

Our mayor was about to declare us a sanctuary city a while back, but then someone clued him in on how much federal funding the city is actually dependent upon to simply function, so now we're just a 'welcoming' city.

The city council wants to take down the staute and sell it to a historical society. The esimated cost to remove it is put at about $350,000 and they want to sell it for about that much. Meanwhile the black people they say they love so much over in Crescent Halls, one of a number of public housing projects, are dealing with constantly malfunctioning HVAC and leaking water systems. All the city did about it publicly was blame the manufactures of those systems and still haven't done anything to fix them.

There are a few people running to fill vacant spots on the city council, all democrats, and the only issues they seem to care about are affordable housing. Affordable housing here is just a weasel-word for section 8. It costs a lot to live here, there's a lot of hipster businesses so I don't know how the free market even works here, but if you aren't well-to-do you're typically poor and black. All the things the city gets the money for from federal grants or taxes are put into stupid bullshit like the arts and paying a yoga instructor $20 at one of the rec centers. In the meantime they're trying to coax developers into making low-quality buildings to lower the costs for people to live in them. Maybe they could put some coaxing into bringing jobs into the city instead.

I'm starting to think removing the statue isn't just for namby pamby feel-good about dumb bullshit stuff, but to make that little plot of land called Lee park into something they can develop on. When you go there during the day like I did today, or any day, you have to deal with a bunch of homeless people who drift over from the local homeless shelter called The Haven. And almost all the 'homeless' in this place are so by choice, and instead of dealing with the problem the city just tries to sweep them under the rug or move them from one spot to another. All without ever addressing the issue, of course.

Wish we could Make Charlottesville Great Again.

Go away Sinead. You deserve rape

I kek'd.

"If we put the Bolsheviks in power, then the peasantry will have to support us!" -The dumbest Russian to ever live, 1895-1920.

discarded. fuck off alt-kike idiot.

I don't want freaks like dickie trying to pretned they're pro-white as they lead whites into faggotry like israel support, based niggers, and based fags. Why is this a bad thing?

Wanna know how I know you're an alt-kike infiltrator?
ebin. xDDDDDDD

We need a giant statue to William Pierce and George Rockwell. Preferably made out of the gold fillings we recover from the soap industry.

Because you're a Jew and you hate us.

sounds exactly like "my town" too.

Dammit, wrong one.

You know what I think? I think you're just trying to bamboozle us into being useful idiots for the leftists, under the guise of "accelerationism".

ebin, fuck off KIKE.

Whoever controls the streets, controls politics - Joseph Goebbels

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

Spencer I can't vouch for (although I hear from friends who have met him that he's a dick), but RamZPaul I have met, and he's a good guy. He's a self-avowed National Socialist who deliberately presents as a moderate nationalist because he believes in the "slippery slope of redpills" theory. and sees it as his job to help move people further along.

It worked on me.

XD
Soap & Lampshade* Industry

(Although I do hate Dicky for what he's done tbh)

post it again and again
maybe next time it will be effective

Holla Forums, I am a young white male who has experienced quite a lot of adversity in life. I've had a severe mental illness since high school, and as a result of that, I get extremely paranoid about the

Bro, Emmanuel Goldstein refers to the character from 1984 who was literally controlled opposition to prevent bad goyim from going too far off the reservation

White people merely assembling is enough to trigger these people?

Why didn't you stop by the rally you cuck?

So long as the U.S. is able to so much as deliver mail we will never be free. Destroy everything. Support the left in everything they want but don't stop there. Agree and amplify.

Because I didnt know it was happening until I got to Richmond.

A little subtle for some of the blockheads around here but I laughed.

Kill yourself.

Do you think Holla Forums is alt-right?

Do you think alt-right is pro-white in any regard?

If you ruled through an unnatural system of terror and guilt, you'd be terrified of White people banding together. It breaks the spell a little. Some Whites see that the sky didn't fall when "racists" got together and advocated for our interests. We will hopefully continue to grow. I am certain of it.

lol no, nice try though

Is the alt-kike white even though they support niggers and kikes? Their ends don't sound very pro-white lad.

There's a crowd at the same location tonight, but they're counter-protesters. They even put a black lives matter sign on the statue. You can go through this timeline. Boomers and women…

twitter.com/craftypanda

You can still achieve your goals by forming coalitions. If a coalition with even ANTIFA could bring the banking system down it would clear the path for the battle to come.

People splitting hairs exist in every single movement. Observed liberal and Jewish forums devolve into factions and become irrelevant over really stupid disagreements. I hate to break it to you but You're not gonna get everything that you want right away. Think like China and think in 100 year terms and you will achieve greatness for your children. In- fighting of their enemies is why ISIS was successful and why they are falling today. Stay pol, just don't spend any time attacking allies or people with a slightly different opinion than yourself unless they attack you or completely change your movement.

White Sharia now

Amazing how they didn't come out to oppose the lads. Such cowardice from a treasonous bunch it's to be expected.

That is fucking nice to hear.

That's Charlotte for you. A bunch of carpetbagger hipsters who are _NOT_SOUTHERN_ and need to get the fuck out.

TRS pls. Stop this unfunny forced meme that equates traditional white society with a degenerate incestuous death cult. If you want a return to patriarchy, meme about the patriarchy. Not this white sharia cancer that only blurs the lines and makes us out to be no better than kebabs.

He's a shill covertly promoting alt-kike by taking my position to rediculous extrememes. All I want is a pro-white resurgence that isn't co-opted by kikes from the get-go. Anyone using alt-right is an idiot because they support a jewish movement.

Not cucking for alt-kikes doesn't make you a leftist, just someone who doesn't want a side of based niggers with his white ethnostate.

Piss off Feckelstein.
You're losing power and you better hope that you die in the ensuing chaos because if you live through it and are captured, you might not be able to take advantage of our good nature any longer. When Europeans get angry, we don't kid around.

You are brand-loyal to the point of brainwashing.

Holla Forums is not alt-right. Holla Forums works best when not under some label that can be subverted

That forced subversive meme needs to die

Why crop out Pat Buchanan?

Sharia is an indo European term. Muds took it from us. Check the Etymology. The muds took it from us. Our women used to wear head scarves not that long ago

dailystormer.com/islamic-sharia-is-an-appropriation-of-white-culture-white-sharia-is-the-original-sharia-law/

Jews know that when Whites unite, nothing can stop us. (Location:Tel Aviv) knows that the only thing keeping his disgusting system in place is the disunity among White nationalists his kind has sown. This is the purpose of JIDF shitposting these boards.

But in real life, Whites are banding together. Their time is coming to an end.

We will wipe out every single memory of your disgusting race. I am dead serious. Your wailing wall will be reduced to dust. Your disgusting rat faces will be cleansed from this planet for what you have done to us.

As one user put it, listening to Morrakiu is like looking pictures of your ex gf
Sure he's a turbo cuck now, but you'll always hold the good times close to your heart.

Lived in Cut Bank and Kalispell for several years. If you were not born in Montana, or if you have one penny more than your neighbors, you are branded an enemy, and they will slash your tires, bring their dogs to shit in your yard in the middle of the night, and put industrial rat poison in your burger. Just ask Denton Moberly. Meth is a hell of a drug.

Because I don't want to unfairly portray Buchanan as a kike-lover. Gottfried mentored Spencer, Gottfried is a kike, you're okay with this?

They're just priming you for the European collapse, they want you to side with the shitskins. How blatant can this subversive fucking meme be?

Kill yourself, then think about what the hell you are trying to push

Livestream of the cucktest at Lee Park going on now (by that weird mulatto kid). He gunna get lynched.

pscp.tv/RealMemeAlert/1yNxaqwpnzXxj

I like you user.

That literally changes nothing about what I said.

Yes, I know anglin is forcing this meme because he's a manlet who only fucks gooks because they're shorter, and has a massive chip on his shoulder regarding white women. I get that. This muzzie LARPing isn't helping.

Were you the twat who was rambling on about how his neighbors fucked around with him?

This, sperglin is a subversive. Here's what Hitler had to say about women, he wanted to protect and promote their natural role. Not this supressive faggotry sperglin the dicklet pushes.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCYFGprGqvs
embed already exists.

Not to mention that they seem to think sharia just means "making sure women know their place is the kitchen" when that's a tiny part of what sharia law is about.

VERY ANGERY BLACK MAN ON STREAM

let me guess he's on the alt-right's side?

Where is Dylann when you need him.

I've always hated this stupid fucking meme but I've never seen it from that perspective. That's actually kinda scary.

(checked)
It's the most subversive meme I've ever laid eyes on, subverts on many levels and doesn't promote whites in any way. Shit like this is all over the alt-kike.

Fuck off, TRSodomite

This was so obvious I can't believe none of you made it already. Quit using alt-kikes as excuses to be lazy.

Rape those who insult white sharia

The Rape Tour has begun already and several of the White Sharia promoting military veterans of The War Room were at this Charlottesville, Virginia speech

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/05/12/the-daily-shoah-154-the-daily-war-room/

Good shti, user.

Keep shilling, alt-kike cancer. Your memes are worse than Holla Forums's

(checked)
I don't believe there was any malice or plan behind it since the guys who came up with it are a bunch of alcoholic degenerates and complete retards and it also started out as a just joke before it became a meme. However it is still extremely subversive and needs to die. The problem is it just seems to pick up more and more steam, I see this shit everywhere now.

Ah yes, the cunts who started this cancerous white sharia bullshit. The same pieces of shit who regularly talk about "bleaching" nonwhites (read: racemixing with shitskins and producing tons of mongrels so we can have another mexico or india situation). These faggots all deserve the rope.

This looks like something from the 60's.
I hope this type of stuff spreads across the nation.

Cops, maybe arrests, screaming, someone tore off the black lives matter sign. Some of these are antifa, because they're blocking their faces from the camera. It's getting shut down by cops.

I bet you're a Sodomite who is scared that we will have our flaming fag drags behind pickup trucks

youtube.com/watch?v=-2Zt4oY1iD4

You are creating a golem that will turn on you. Fair warning, faggot.

time to stop posting

get into the bog sodomite

wew

cutbankpioneerpress.com/cut_bank_pioneer_press/news/article_f7b829be-3fb0-59af-90a6-2ea2a90d6cd7.html

trsodomite leave. white sharia is a meme from their warroom podcast

you're just scared that White Sharia is gonna wrap chains around your torso, set you on fire and then drag behind pickup trucks screaming YEEEEAHAAAWWW FAGGOTS

Not at all, I see h'uite sharia for what it is - a subversive meme that will ultimately get whites to side with the invaders during the coming European collapse. Stop trying to subvert us you reddit spacing KIKE

Sharia is arab not persian you ratface kike.

God I feel rage watching this right now, fucking white traitors screaming black lives matter.

The golem analogy implies that memeing about white sharia and LARPing as degenerate dune coons was EVER a good thing that only turned sour later. No, this is an insidious cancer from the get-go.

this shilling is real.

Natt promoted White Sharia Rape Gangs here:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBhXxdt-wLU

You will live under sand nigger sharia, or you will live under White Sharia. There is no other choices:

dailystormer.com/what-is-white-sharia-and-what-choices-do-i-have-in-accepting-it-or-not/

lol imagine not understanding that Aryans ruled over central Asia before they got taken over by Semite mud vermin

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS user

THEY COME TO IMAGEBOARDS YET HATE IMAGEBOARD CULTURE AND INTEND TO PLAY OUT THE SAME DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT SCHEME KIKES ARE RUNNING IN EUROPE WITH IMAGEBOARDS

I thought you TRShills hate Natt.

you'll get your turn to criticize the Alt-Right when your movement stands up to defend southern monuments

oh wait… I forgot I'm chatting with JIDF and they don't stand up for European heritage. Go eat a bagel with dog shit on it moshe

At least North Carolina still has the best BBQ.

Pig Q > Cow Q

Exactly. It's literally no different than the people who would quote Bin Laden talking about the "strong horse" saying that europe deserves to get conquered and bred out of existence. It's just another avenue for masochistic self-flagellation. And it's being propagated by unhinged thirsty betas who unironically hate women, rather than just wanting to make sure they're in their place. Which is ironic, because sharia's polygamy creates a situation where an elite caste has all the women and there is a large underclass of thirst betas who have no choice but to rape children/goats and/or blow themselves up in the name of god

Natt and the Alt-Right are cool. He admitted that there has been significant improvements over the years from 2014

Robert E. Lee was a jew wasn't he? If somehow Lee isn't a jew he was very well fighting for the Jewish-American Zion of the Confederation.
C'mon.

stay mad jews

the Alt-Right is the tip of the spear for American White Nationalism

wew lad

I support polygamy because it ensures men with the best genes are allowed to spread them to their fullest potential. It shouldn't come from a abrahamic background or encourage "sharia" though, polygamy is natural law you beta.

Otherwise good post

alt-kike, you fucking alt-kike infiltrator.

alt-kike.

literally not an argument.

Yeah, and there used to be vast impressive empires throughout the east, from egypt to babylon to persia and more.

You know why there are no impressive civilizations in the east anymore?
BECAUSE SHARIA LAW IS SO FUCKING BAD THAT THEIR IQS LOWERED BY FIFTEEN FUCKING POINTS DUE TO INCEST AND OTHER DEGENERATE PRACTICES, LEAVING NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ANIMALISTIC DUNE COONS IN ITS WAKE=

Where is your guy? My guy is saving our hertiage

How do promoting Israel and based traps save white?

Kvetch moar

Thanks, but I disagree. The reason why traditional monogamistic marriage was ever created in the first place was precisely because it meant 1 woman for every man, more or less. More men with wives meant that more men actually have a vested interest in keeping society running. They put more effort into their jobs and work harder/longer/etc because they want to keep society running and to care for their families and future.

When monogamy breaks down, as in the current day, you see a situation where men are checking out of society en masse. Look at all the men today who sit around dropping out of society. You can't really blame them, because society no longer wants them with the women, so to speak. That leads to untold problems.

Monogamy is actually eugenic for society.

That's what makes horse-races user. Polygamy vs monogamy would not be an issue in a homogeneous society that followed natural law.

These men are not supressed by polygamy but by social degeneration that creates a state where interpersonal relationships are not valued. Under a natural form of polygamy all it does is allow one man with good genes to share his genes with numerous women, whereas one that enforces monogamy creates a behavioral sink.

Don't enforce monogamy, encourage it for its eugenic properties, same time don't outlaw polygamy because alphas should not be genetically supressed.

Let's not go off-rails here.

Pedophiles hang.

JIDF shills posting tweets out of context of a 5 tweet thread bashing trannies.

Richard Spencer explained in that thread that trannies are a mental disorder and this obsession with them is unhealthy. But of course (((you))) you only quote the first tweet in the thread to lie by omission. Similar to other quotes taken out of context by (((shills)))

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/857036210774171648

I can actually understand it, half the time I can't understand anything large groups chant. Saved.

Richard Spencer is a father and a loving husband. Stay mad moshe

is the same (((person))) as

Look at his posts. This is classic D&C
Don't fall for it. This is a JIDF shill who comes to our threads to derail them. This is kabuki theater designed to elicit the maximum amount of infighting and division.

(((pedophiles))) will hang indeed. We are not going to allow women to choose anymore. Arranged marriages. Total Patriarchy

I know, but that's not the point I was making. It doesn't matter WHY the men are dropping out of society. The point is that men dropping out of society is bad, whether it's due to polygamy or due to the various reasons leading to our current predicament.

Monogamy is eugenic. You're failing to see the big picture, and are only looking at it at the individual level of indivudal men and women reproducing. You're not understanding that society's where everyone contributes more, as in monogamist societies, the society AS A WHOLE receives favorable natural selection.

Translation: accept these based traps because they do so much for the movement. Get fucked.

He's also pro-israel, pro-fag, and pro-nigger. You're okay with this?

Is Holla Forums alt-kike?

Again, I'm not trying to argue about this really. I won't deny monogamy has eugenic properties but I also think polygamy shouldn't be outright illegal.

2014 lol wow you're really grasping at straws

How has Sharia helped the young little boys in Afghanistan?

wew

I love this

Why do you faggots keep coming here? Why are you loyal to mike even though he sleeps with a jewess? Why do you think racemixing and making mulatto will help us? You're not white nationalists. I've never been a huge fan of stormfront, but most of you aut kike faggots run against the grain of real white nationalists like Norman Lincoln Rockwell, and would get your ass beat by skinheads.

You are going to die. Israel will be obliterated. Every single Jew on earth will die. THIS is your future, kike shill.

This is Kabuki theater for dumb Goyim. DON'T fall for Kike shilling.

when you get red pilled, you begin to throw off the shackles of degeneracy and misunderstanding

even Hitler before he learned the truth thought speaking of ill of jews was wrong. Read Mein Kampf

NEVER HAPPENED

Just realize that most traditional values are what they are for a reason. We have an aversion to incest because inbreeding leads to unhealthy offspring. Beauty and good looks are correlated with genetic fitness and fertility. Various religions have varying explanations as to why things like murder/rape/theft are bad. The point I'm making is that cultural values are not arbitrary, and neither is the adoption of monogamist relationships.

If you're going to say polygamy is good, then you have to realize this creates an underclass of undesirables that have no stake in society. Why do you think there are always so many young men in islamic countries blowing themselves up or flooding into white countries? It's because their own society has no use for them. So they turn to suicide or find another society where there ARE women for them to take. It's not a good system. Unless you're also simply advocating to simply kill all the "undesirable" men that cannot get wives. Either way, you're getting rid of a MASSIVE fraction of the population that COULD have been working to better society, had they had a stake in the society.

They are playing the most obvious Kabuki theater that ever existed.

Hitler was also a war hero, and an artist who had personal experience with the worst of Weimar. Spencer is just a posh freak groomed to be a politician from youth and now his time has come to play the role and become a massive sink-hole keeping whites away from genuinely pro-white ideology.
Don't fucking compare some puffy-shirted faglover to Hitler, remember the night of the long knives?

Consider the following, what if you are wrong about Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right? What if they are pro-white and working in our best interests?

Doesn't that kind of make you a shitty race traitor on the same side as the kikes at the SPLC trying to shut down Daily Stormer and extorting Richard Spencer's mother in White Fish?

The consequences for you being wrong are much higher than if you would just support today's speeches in Virginia

You have to realize that this only happens when the polygamy is enforced. We're largely in agreement though.

Maybe we would believe you if you didn't spend half the thread PRfagging for the alt-kike sacred cows.

I could repeat that Sharia is a completely arab invention and no aryan nation prior to arab invasion followed it but I know you're a rat kike and you're just trying to d&c and mislead us. Listen here hymie, you and your mudshit arab golems will all be hanged on the streets next to the niggers. I get your plan kikel, you want to turn this board against the aryans of the east so your kike war against Iran will not be met with resistance. Ain't gonna happen schlomo.

Why won't you even consider the possibility that they're actively undermining the pro-white resurgence with shit like "based niggers" and "based kikes" and "based traps" ?
Or do you not think these things are a detriment to whites?

Enjoy your "white ethnostate" that's still swarming with niggers and degeneracy because dickie's "peacefull ethnic cleansing" failed

The D&C shills seem to be working overtime in this thread.

The sharia law meme is so insidious because I don't think it's JUST kikes pushing it. I think there are plenty of disgruntled young men who are still going full /r9k/ with a massive chip on their shoulders, and so they find this mudshit LARPing appealing. So the kikes can kick it off, but then there are plenty of betas who easily gravitate toward this subversive shit.

Is Holla Forums alt-right?

This shit is subversive cancer.
Stop it now.

I know that fucker, he's a legit DoD psychiatry shill. Fucked up shit. Guy used to send me weird shit on my phone.

lol more paranoia and lies

you must be a jew

Ooooh, it was a Spencer speech. I was wondering why Kike Eunuch was in the crowd.

You're not arguing in good faith here. Does the alt-right not promote based niggers, traps, and kikes?

because you doxxed him and now he's the leader of the WN movement IRL

Filtered.

We aren't.
What if the Jews are actually pro-White!? Oh wow my preconceptions are totally in need of reconsidering!

I fucking you people almost as much as I do the kikes… But generally speaking, you are the kikes, so it makes sense that I'd hate you on their level.
Say it with me now:
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

I like how the media tries to make that sound like a bad thing when there is literally nothing wrong with that sentiment and even if a libtard tried he wouldn't be able to find anything wrong with that other than making random assertions and autistic screeching

ebin

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, he's Dicky Spencer's lackey, and the alt-right was never a WN movement. You know how I know?
Because you just called a guy that is literally Jewish AND was married to a Jewess 'the leader of the WN movement'… If that's what you think WN, then your 'movement' is already fucked from the get-go.
Hilariously sad.

There's no such thing as "enforced polygamy". Polygamy is the "natural state" of humans (80/20 rule and all that). But natural isn't necessarily good. That sort of natural way of doing things is okay when we're just hunter-gatherers in small communities. But polygamy absolutely is NOT acceptable for large-scale societies. Nobody in arabia is putting a gun to the successful sandniggers heads and forcing them to take multiple wives. They do it because they can. Because it's natural for men to want to fuck as many women as possible. Monogamy is a constraint that allows society to move forward beyond this animalistic bullshit.

I understand that we're on the same page for 99.9% of everything. But that's why it's so important to iron out the kinks and talk about things like this too. Polygamy is bad. We can simply take a look and see the effects of it all over the eastern world, from arabia to china.

Different user here. I find it difficult to believe that any genuine supporter of our people's cause could not see the blatant hijacking that has occurred. At the very least a handful of individuals have used the current political climate to boost their profile and subsequently turned focus away from the important issues onto themselves. The greater problem is, as you have mentioned, the undermining of the greater cause. 'They' commonly use this diluting process to control threats or repackage trends for mass marketing. Whether it is a broader 'civic nationalism' or the constant promotion of 'based' non-whites, the tactics are clearly designed to have the prominent voices of 'the movement' (which in itself is highly contentious) lead everyone astray by making it kosher. The last thing our enemies want is for white men, women and children of Anglo/Celtic/European origin to be united in unashamed recognition and pride in our culture.

Alt-Right leading torch light marches in Virginia

rage moar kikes

Bingo.

With a Jew at the front of the line.

I'm sure that'll go somewhere. Keep shilling though, you might convince a few to give you some more donations.
Shekels can be even dearer friends, am I right you fucking TRSodomite degenerate faaahaaahaaaggot? ;^)

There is, it's present in Islam and most forms of christcuckery.
That's where I stopped reading and discarded your post. If nature isn't right than what is? Are you better than nature when you are a part of it?

Exactly, dilution is death.

cry more shlomo

we know you're scared

BASED

The context does not make his quote any better

Don't forget about muh "based" half nigger cameraman

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, okay, this isn't TRS, this is that same fuck who came in the other night trying to mock them via shitposting.

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN
H
E

S
O
U
T
H

S
H
A
L
L

R
I
S
E

A
G
A
I
N

Well, while you're at it lets just lump all white-related groups you don't like together because yeah muh literal white people like oh my gosh literally like literally white male literal dude

Confederate Nazi KKK British Colonist Russian Irishmen

CRY MORE MOSHE

Well put. Something that we must remember each and every time the enemy attempts to subvert the education of newcomers.

I'm ok with this.

ALT-KIKE

the number of Jews upset over the Alt-Right in this thread is too high!

get used to us

So tell me this, Moishe, if a Jew led that protest, you'd say that Jew was a White Nationalist?

No snark, its a yes or no question.
Let's see if you've got the balls to answer the truth that you've already granted… hah… implicitly.

The number of Jews shilling the alt-right (nice touch in capitalization, kek) with stale memes is hilarious.

Hitler also thought 1/8th was an acceptable cut-off.
He was wrong. Probably partially to blame for his defeat.

We won't make the same mistakes again.

How was my statement in any way an indication of being jewish?

you criticized the alt-kike.

my point was that putting on a nice face doesn't mean you aren't prepared to do what's necessary. Hitler pretended to be okay with homos, but he wasn't.
You should listen to more of what Spencer says on his esoteric podcasts. He said that the alt-right needs to eventually become exactly what the communists fear it is, etc.

No he didn't, stop PRfagging.

ernst rohm

With the technology available today, we can investigate in far greater detail the true blood of citizens.

Really makes you think, PRfag kike.

He didn't get rid of the degenerates until until the night of the long knives

That doesn't make sense. I criticized the Right-Lite because it is evidently an elaborate redirection effort.

im not interested enough to find better sources

yes, hitler knew ernst was gay, and yes he was okay with it, and yes he murdered him personally as soon as he was able to.

Look at their posting history lad.

Etc.

Here's the rub, faggot: I listen to all the alt-right shit - and that's how I know its trash.
I've listened to Spencer's sperging about Bond, and Network, and Dune. I've heard his shitty little banter amongst his crew of degenerates and frauds. And I am not impressed.

The alt-right is dogshit, as is everyone who willingly associates with it. Its subverted, has been from step 1, and nothing is going to change that.
You can meet a girl, love her, find her wonderful - but once she shows that shes a whore, she can never fix it.
Dicky Spencer can never take back the shit he's said, subversive or otherwise, and so he can never be trusted - doubly so when he surrounds himself with frauds like that kike Peinovich.

Damn right.

Loads of shills in here causing in-fighting, and some dumb fucks are falling for it.

And then he lost the war.

Not making the same mistakes again schlomo, deal with it.

Didn't intend to quote.

Idealism and reality are rarely bedfellows (no pun intended). Since Hitler did not have access to a magic degenerate erasing device activated by a big red button, he was required to strategically time his first eradication event.

Seems legit.

Next you'll be crying about purity spiraling.

so are you going to explain why defending confederate monuments is bad, or are you going to continue to use insults without any explanation

And. He. Lost.

Stop trying to hold up the fact that Hitler accepted faggots so long as he deemed them useful to justify your argument that we should accept faggots.
Its not going to happen.

Hitler also had a mustache and lost. Does that mean if he shaved the mustache he would have won?

Is there a way to hijack it back?
It is becoming very fucking clear to me that people NEED leaders to idolize; they need douchebags like Mike Enoch to tell them 'yes its okay to be a nazi now'; so how about Holla Forumsacks become those douchebags?

Also this.

It's a reasonable fucking argument you kike.
And it was literally what we were doing before they stepped out of line and we BTFO them for it.
They are our useful idiots; they help shift the dialog and centrist views further right aka moving the overton window right, which is objectively a good thing. When they are no longer useful is the time to destroy them, and we've already got more than enough ammunition to do so and they create more with each passing day

What do you propose then?
Do we target them instead of using the momentum they've built up?

Didn't read too closely, but that's not how that user sounded nigger.
It sounded a lot closer to what I said; use them until they're no longer needed.

And while you work on your answer, riddle me this: Would a Jew defending confederate monuments be good?
Or, is it that the person who is doing the act has contextual application as regards the 'goodness' of an act?
Is a homosexual black Jew wearing a rainbow flag and waving a pink rubber dildo, who is ALSO defending confederate monuments, 'good'?

I look forward to your reply. And please, post Whiter women. This isn't cuckchan or your degenerate cum dumpster symposium over on the TRS radio network.

You are literally defending homosexuals. Fuck off.

Stop getting derailed by shills. Focus on finding ways to help our brothers in Dixie!

Oh no…

Pay attention, sir. Not the same user. Nor am I advocating the acceptance of faggots or their ilk. In regards to Hitler losing, what is your point?

Mister Metokur, Styxhexxenhammer666, and Morrakiu are all from Holla Forums. They do not agree with eachother on anything.

You spend more energy fighting the Alt-Right than the kikes.

Alt-Right = events in Charlottesville, VA. What have you done?

(checked)
W-who is this qt?

le wait for hitler XD

Maybe.
Probably didn't apply as much as his willingness to allow faggotry, however.

No fag acceptance. No Jew acceptance either.

Who is them? The alt-right, an organization of frauds and subversive Jew pawns?
If you like, I suppose. I would suggest using their momentum, whilst demonstrating their fraudulence and degeneracy.

Oh shut the fuck up you disingenuous degenerate homosexual.
That's EXACTLY what they were doing, and you fucking well know it.

That isn't going to happen, these lot are dedicated.

Hyperborean quads of truth speak with great beauty!
We must defend the south at all costs! Let no son of dixie stand alone, and let none try to steal their victories!

God you're bad at this.

Its very obvious, so try reading it again, slowly.

The alt-right are the kikes.
Not stood by a Jew and called myself a White Nationalist, the come onto a board and cry about how important it is and nobody ever did anything but me.
That's what I've done.
Cry moar faggot.

Checked for already claimed.

he spent like an hour talking about how circumcision is jewish sexual torture on newborns devised as a blood offering to moloch, I don't really see him rubbing elbow with ol' dicky

Sure thing shill,I'll believe in-fighting between me and those white men helps me! Thanks!

Then ignore them and keep going forward. The days of waiting for Hitler are over. Every one of us is here because we have placed the welfare of our people above our own ego. If you see no leader worthy, than BECOME THE LEADER until another more able can take your place! Never stop working, never stop creating, never stop speaking out against the enemy! Every breath is for the volk.

I've seen pictures of him with Enoch, they know eachother and Sam goes to some TRS meetings (rarely)

Keep trying faggot.

This. Subversives doing good acts are still subversives. Building clout so they gain people's trust so they can fuck people over later on is infiltration 101.

wait who's a jew again
I don't remember who you're accusing of being jewish anymore

Hitler Confirms

FUCKING
THIS

The one who looks like a jew, is married to a chapter president of b'nai brith, who sounds like a jew, who is from jew york city, who acts like a jew, and has admitted he's a jew.

He divorced her.

Never heard of any of them.
Do they at least agree on GTKRWN? Because the rest will sort itself out after that tbqhfamalamborjamboflipflopadobop.

Okay. I agree there.
But you have to tolerate it, for now faggot.
Unless you're ready to go out and start the fucking race war today as in you are literally in the act of it, your plan to just come out and talk to everyone about how great being a Nazi is will fall flat on its' fucking face.

How about, instead of doing the Nazi thing, instead of playing this fucking game our great-grandparents did; how about instead of any of this cucked shit the minds of Holla Forums sit down and have a little chitchat about what EXACTLY the future is going to look like because without a unifying plan to rally behind we have our own idealized individual views of Nazi Germany which are inconsistent across the board facing off against the same tired, old hollywood narrative being drilled into peoples heads 24/7.

WE ARE ALL HITLER!
SIEG HIEL!

Indeed. The spirit is rising, our time is now or it will never happen.

This is why I came to hate you.

Mike Peinovich
IS
a Jew.

Its not an accusation, its not a claim, its not an insult - its a FACT.
So, how could Spencer, who has enough problems as it is, POSSIBLY fucking hope to claim any ground, when he's standing beside a fucking fat childless Jew?
How can you possibly call this "legitimate" when there's a fraudulent FAT FUCKING KIKE standing at the side of the one leading it, eh?

Riddle me that you fucking kikelite skavenous vermin.

lol all these jews in this thread mat that Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer are saving the white race

1) proof or it didn't happen
2) so what? Getting a divorce after you're caught doesn't show a change of heart. It just means you're upset that you got caught in the first place.
3) it changes absolutely nothing about the criticisms levied at Kike Enoch
4) He's a kike himself

Damn right! I spend every fucking day of my life training, studying, building bodyarmor, learning linguistics, building connections, and working towards the day where my skills are needed. ALL of us must do the same!

Good. The alt-right is shit, and we agree.

Oh, nevermind, you're a faggot who wants to tell us "yea dude, fags are shit, but let's just accept them for now". And no, I won't.

That's not my plan. My plan isn't something I'd share with the likes of you, on this platform.
That said: My plan DOES NOT involve welcoming faggots and Jews, let alone fraudulent Jewish faggots (like Peinovich).
Which makes it an objectively better plan than yours.

How about you scurry back to whatever jizz-stained shithole you crawled out of, and stop shilling this Jewish bullshit on a board that has no interest in it, and has told you so repeatedly? How about, you fuck off.

I dunno man, looks Serbian to me. If you look through his facebook the jewiest name you can find is Gleisner, but she's german with blonde hair and blue eyes.

If he's a jew, that means that everyone in Serbia is a jew, since they also have wavy dark hair and a prominent nose.

They haven't saved much of shit thus far Moishe - they just stood around yelling at Gommunists.
With a Jew at their side to boot.

Five mg of LSD and ten hours of patient brutal redpills. It works.

I don't give a shit about the labels but I do care about these usurpers of the right who need to speak out against the charges brought forth to the and I'm talking about Enoch and Spencer.

There's a difference between tolerating jews (and other subversives, such as homosexuals) and allowing them to hold power in the top """white nationalist""" websites

I can tolerate some kike who shitposts on Holla Forums and admits that his fellow chosenites need to be gassed.
I absolutely cannot tolerate kikes controlling the "alt right"

Reminder that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition

Blow it out your ass with that (((Serbian))) shit.
His looks aren't what made me call him a Jew - his own words are.
Here they are.

Shall I dig up his Jew wife singing a song on his 'white nationalist podcast' for you?
I can, if you like.
Then we can open that fucking can of worms, eh?

Nice bro. You're gonna need a lot of LSD for the whole fucking alt-right - good luck in your endeavor, come back to us when you have results.

Til then, fuck off.

Then let him do his job to rally the normies, and if he fails to evolve like we have, remove him and take his armies for yourself.

If a jew wants to hang around an organization that explicitly hates jews, and does pro-white stuff with the hopes of ingratiating himself into the movement later, I don't have a problem with it and let me tell you why.

Jews usually use this tactic on people like niggers or spics or whatever and they do gain their golem in doing so most of the time. But in this instance a jew is making short term losses in the hopes of making big gains later for jews. (Gains = ebil nadhzis don't gas them) It's essentially a bet to a jewish mind, he's investing capital (time, resources, social standing, etc) in the hopes that when the winds of change blow the jews get swept along like a dandelion seed. This will backfire on them, assuming people like us exist, because once we gain power the PRcucking ends, the masks come off and we nuke Israel and pin it on Iran.

Essentially, as long as you constantly have the Night Of Long Knives and the conviction to do it in the back of your mind, you can use jews for pawns. When they stop contributing to us and start contributing to themselves ("we must let gay nazis in openly!") then you kick them out and replace with a couple a jew hoping to do the same. Also always keep the jew level incredibly low, like less than 3 at all times. Even Enoch is a bit much for me but I mean shit, he got all the white guys to the monument so you keep him around until he cucks out.

In Weimerica you have to realpolitik to make gains. Once you understand how the jewish brain exists to make short-term correct decisions it becomes easy to rope a jew along and use their sociopathic talents to your own gain, and eventually present them with a "short term win" that makes them fuck off while you stand atop their hard work.

Actually, fuck you, here it is.

inb4

Not according to Grindr Greg "GRIDS" Johnson

Yeah, sure thing, in-fighting between me and other white men benefits me greatly. Thanks!

ten grams getting close?

>>>/gaschamber/

I do agree with this statement.

Okay, neat, good for you - the rest of your commentary is meaningless, because you've just told us you are willing to let yourself be subverted.
I don't care how you justify it to yourself.

SEE THIS YOU FUCKS?
THIS IS A JEWESS
THIS IS A JEWESS

The Jewess wife of a fat, childless slobbery Jew, who lied to his fans for fucking years, if only through omission.
If you would be willing to trust ANY OF THESE PEOPLE EVERY AGAIN, you are a fool.
And I have no interest in allying myself with easily-subverted fools.

So fuck off.

To me, the tell tale signs of a subversive campaign are the inclusion of before-mentioned undesirables but also the way in which the media cover them. The 'alt-right' label and all its convenient neatly packaged stereotypes reek of media spin. Anything that can be thrown into that basket will be, along with encouraging foes to sabotage what little progress can be made and others to spend more time fighting with them than focusing on action.

And I thank you in turn, Great Frog God of Chaos.

gas yourself, kike

If you can work saudi arabia in there, you'll have my vote. Real leaders do not need votes though, the people will follow without a system.

If you want to follow a Jew, go do so, Jew-follower.

Keep working.

Nigger quit being so god damned aggressive, you've overridden your logic processing unit and are purely operating on your anger circuitry. Save that for later.

Right now, the goal is to win hearts and minds; you cannot wake the people up by just marching down the street in Nazi gear.

I don't know what your fucking plan is, maybe if you shared it I wouldn't have to assume you have zero plan other than no pr cucking which will wind up with your group plastered as a 'neo-nazi skinhead hategroup very bad evil, evil kill them all goyim let's get them thrown in prison on false charges and everyone will believe it because they're a bunch of aryan brotherhood members anyway'. I di-fucking-gress. You can hate these faggots, you can go out and plant explosives in their cars for all I fucking care. For the time being, they are not the main threat.

So, usurp them.
Yes, fine, it's all controlled opposition nobody is fucking arguing that.
I'm saying
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
I have $100,000 cash to put towards this project. Let's make it fucking count, yeah?

THIS

try to stop us faggot

Oh, and I made this. For the archives.

what are you going to do shlomo? Doxx Mike Enoch? LOL you used up your only way of fighing the Alt-Right and all you did was make him a world famous racist leader

Unfortunately, I think using their own language against them is far more effective. Especially to the average youtube viewer. For example "Racist scum" instead of "Anti-White" in this instance.
Anti-White already has muh white supremacy and KKK connotations to most of these people.

This is absolutely true. There are people sitting on the fence watching, and whenever a lugenpresse site posts something about the right, a portion of them go to the source to investigate on their own. It is those who will fill our numbers as they slowly work their way farther to the right.

Just looking at her hair is making my head itch.

Never correct an enemy while he's making a mistake.

I don't give a fuck about whatever website you're talking about or the guy you're talking about. You people are advocating that I, a white man, should be against these socially and politically active white men who hold similar ideals to me. All because "muh Jew leader," so-called. I don't give a fuck about some talking head. I support these white men, and not a single thing some shilling Holla Forums stereotype can say will stop me. Funny how when threads about white people standing up for themselves come up, it always devolved into in-fighting with filth like you calling every white person who dares be socially or politically active a kike or a some kind of a servant to a kike. You're shills. Through and through.

Death won't even prevent me from this cause. It didn't stop Hitler, it didn't stop Serrano, it didn't stop Bose.

Read

No.
I'm not angry, nigger, I AM however, aggressive toward my enemies. Namely, YOU.
YOU ARE MY ENEMY. You are either a subversive, or the subject of subversion, and that makes you my enemy.

No.

No, you don't.
Yes, they are, because they are an expression of the Jew - as are you.

Now, fuck off.

I don't disagree in principle, but think of it this way.

This would "prove the ideological purity of your movement" and at the same time you had a loyal worker and had the chance to observe how a kike would attempt to ingratiate himself to you. I would never advocate giving a kike a single spec of power over a non-jew but in the context of subversion and gaining power, there are gains to be made by playing the jews. Sometimes a "play" is making the peasant feel royal, letting him into the "secret club" and then turning on him at an opportune moment.

Why aren't you in the >>>/gaschamber/ yet, shlomo

And I salute your work, one chemist to another.
If you get results, let us know.

Suddenly its 'so-called'? 30 posts ago, we were Jews kvetching because Kike Eunuch and Dicky Spencer were leading the WN movement - what changed?

Bottom line: That posts post is SHIT. Utter. Shit.
Its basically saying, "You want me to not support these White people who are lead by Jews and the pawns of Jews? That's gay dude!", and its shit.
The fact that you direct me toward it suggest you're also shit, and should shut the fuck up and lurk for about 5 fucking years before posting again.

Now fuck off.

No.

No Jews. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

Okay, well start your own movement with that being explicitly stated and I'll gladly join and follow you.

I'll update after the gathering in August.

Perhaps I will - in the meantime, however, I will happily sit here and remind others as to why anyone willing to accept Jews into such an effort is either a subversive, or the subject of subversion, and thus the enemy of any who truly wish to see the salvation and prosperity of our - well, MY - people, the White European folk of the West.

If you promote Jew acceptance, fag acceptance, the acceptance of that which is ugly and foul, if you promote the acceptance of others who do accept such, you are my enemy, and I will seek to destroy you (or at least your shitty narratives… for now…).

Good luck.

Or you could start a movement for all the jews and fags and niggers and brainwash them like a proper cult leader, and then march them to their deaths against our enemies… Could be fun, and you can take all of their money.

>10 grams
MOAR

Or I could just start a movement about White peoples interests and say explicitly that I don't accept Jews or fags.
Seems a much better approach. Less Jewish.

Suddenly? No, not suddenly. I don't know whether some guy who I never listened to is a Jew or not. You telling me he is is not evidence. Either way it's redundant. Some guy being a Jew won't cause me to fight against white men with similar ideals to my own. Shove it, shill.

Well, could always bind it to nanomolecular gold so that it penetrates at the cellular level and give it some sort of a coating that dissolves in moisture but protects from UV, then disperse it over the entire middleeast… but you'd need a proper lab. Could convince the kurds you're a bomb maker and get trump to fund it maybe?

You've got the right mentality. PR fagging is an expression of weakness. Spencer is the worst because he goes out of his way to represent us, then there's all the 'we're not racists, but we love our heritage' faggots who don't realize that their heritage and their race are intertwined. It sure is summer ITT.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

You're either a kike shill, or an autist who needs his fucking tendies. Either way you are filtered.

Now, I'll reiterate:

Sounds like the sort of shit drunken degenerate gamblin injuns would do. What I gathered from my 2 weeks stuck in Billings a few years back is this, injuns are all over, and they're just like Mexicans except they don't speak Spanish.

I'm a kike but I'm good for the movement so it's okay :^)

Dubs confirm.
Incidentally though, kikes are the easiest group to convert to a retarded cult FYI.

Always glad to have you at my back, my Lord.

Well, the people you're defending and promoting were above saying exactly that, saying infact, they don't care if he's a Jew. Says all one needs to hear right there lad.

Well he is.
I didn't tell you, faggot, I posted HIM telling you. I then posted his Jewish wife - who he never told anyone about… well, except EVERYONE IN THE UPPER ECHELONS OF THE FUCKING ORGANIZATION HE'S ASSOCIATED WITH - singing a song for his supposedly WN podcast.

Oh, it is? The guy who is leading this little charade is standing arm-in-arm with a fraudulent overweight childless Jew of the worst sort, and you say its 'redundant'. Neat kiddo.

So then, you wouldn't have fought the Bolsheviks? The White Russian men who were charging the Nazi ranks likely shared many similar ideals to those of the National Socialist Germans they charged against.
Should the Germans have put down their guns, or should they have shot the golems, the useful idiots, in service to the Jew?

Hmmmmm, tough call. Maybe you're right - as long as they're White and share your ideals, what does it matter if they follow a fraudulent childless overweight Jewish man (who lies about his heritage), right?
What could go wrong?

I'm saying in real life. Holla Forums should always call disgusting kikes like Peinovich and his gross kike wife out, especially when he's in an amalgamated movement with implicit dick. Holla Forums must always be independent. At the same time we can do our thing and put little pushes out to move things in the right direction. If the tiny change now is "shove jews to the back of the bus in these movements" leading to their eventual shitcanning (or death hopefully) then we'll have done our job and rid a white nationalist movement of jews. Keep doing this to all the movements and hey presto, eventually without hebrew influence one will begin to actually start to snowball and gain power. But you do it incrementally through memes and noosphere manipulation, or you do it directly lone wolf without ever telling anyone or ever posting about it or mentioning it again.

Well when you do become that leader let us know, I don't mean that facetiously either. Holla Forums is hungry for one thing right now and that's an ideologically and genetically pure leader. If you can hold a meeting and want our support (and don't give off FBI vibes) then you should do it. The NordFront guys drop in occasionally and openly with no resistance from us, an American NatSoc movement free of overweight LARP'ers and literal fucking kikes would be so appealing it would snowball and gain traction immediately. Anyone even half the man Rockwell or Pierce would be like a fucking magnet.

Put that 100 grand toward procuring guns, ammo, supplies, and training with the goal of creating cells set up in the style of a paramilitary organization preparing for DOTR

Spencer is dogshit, and anyone who disagrees is a fool.

Oh, look, no argument and a filter. Boo fucking hoo for me, eh?
Top Kek.

Now, I'll reiterate:

Rofl, you're an asshole user! I like you, you win.

That's exactly what we're doing, fam. To TRSfags, the constant need to bring up the kiked-out nature of the alt-right seems like a "waste of time", "purity spiraling", or "D&C". But the point is to continually delegitimize them by making sure that newfags know what happened and what the true nature of these people is. What we're doing right here (and elsewhere outside Holla Forums) is how we fight the TRSodomites and their ilk.

At the same time, we continue doing our own thing. We create the vast majority of the memes and do the vast majority of the operations. What do they have without us? Echos and those terrible cancerous and psyops-tier white sharia memes.

No shit, and quite frankly, I'd probably make a good running. I just might, in fact, pursue such ends - but at present, I don't see soil worthy of such pursuit.
Give it another 5 years, Whites will be ready… Not because of anything someone like Dicky Spencer said, but because of the results of what is happening around us all.

Comfortable men do not fight wars for ideals. So its just a matter of taking away the comfort… Woops, let out a bit too much of my plan. ;^)

Whose support is that? Holla Forums's? HAH! I don't want Holla Forums to support me, I like Holla Forums viciously tearing into things - that's how truth is revealed. And I like it just the way it is, thank you kindly.

Americans aren't ready. Yet.
I'll see what I can do.

… In the meantime, however? No Jews. And no organizations that accept Jews, or accept those who accept Jews.

Jews are poison, and I fucking spit them out.
You should too.

What kind of retardation is this?

This isn't the place to promote that. Does no one remember Operation Chanology or the silent protests at federal banks?

Amen. Anyone who is afraid of being labelled a nazi needs to kill themselves, they're already dead inside anyway.

You are PR fagging, you deserve it.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM, I FUCKING WONDER? God damn, you people have really fallen in quality since last I was shitposting at you on disqus.

No, only those who argue we should accept Jews, fags, or those who accept Jews and/or fags.
You just made some shit up to try to imply something was that case that expressly is not the case - why?
Because you're a disingenuous alt-right shill faaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggot.

And I don't like you. Now fuck off.

Exactly. Outsiders think we're just trying to tear all "progress" down like autists. They don't understand that a house built on a weak foundation is destined to fall. Just as TRS collapsed because it was doomed from the very beginning when they decided to have the leader be a duplicitous kike. And the issue is that all the namefags in america are absolute cancer. It's unreal. If you took alt-right personalities and thought it was a random sample of white americans, you'd think we were all homosexuals, jews, and racemixers, and degenerates. It's just embarrassing.

Checked.

You've unironically changed my mind on the issue. I think you're right, I think it would be better to start from square one with a bulletproof movement than try and save a cancerous rotting one just because it's the only one around at the present moment. It seems to me that I'm making concessions in the hopes of making a short term gain myself by tolerating kikes. I think you're right about doing a hard, good job from the beginning and making it impenetrable to them later on though.

Also WOOPS dropped my article about the power-substation being attacked that's currently unsolved with no leads.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

please gas yourself, TRSodomite

Bitch, lurk moar. Our nature is to attack EVERYONE! Only the strong survive here, and if you can't handle it, toughen up or die.

… I'm starting to like you a little more.

checked

The situations are not similar in the least. I'm a White Nationalist and I will not fight these white men of similar ideological leanings. A German and a Russian battling in a war is not white against white, but German against Russian. They are not, nor were they ever "White Nationalists." As a matter of fact, European denounce White Nationalism. It's an American creation, by and for white Americans.
I'm not arguing that. I'm not arguing anything. I'm stating that I will not attack white men of similar ideological leanings with the inane reasoning of some mostly redundant and insignificant person being a Jew. I don't care who this person is. He is not changing any political or social landscapes. His reach is tiny. He is not an ideological leader or creator. He's some talking head that some people with Right-leaning viewpoints listen to for entertainment sometimes. Oh no! I better forget all the problems we're facing and go full force attacking other white men! Sure thing…

I miss checkers. Their fries so good that even scientology couldn't shut it down. Decent strawberry milkshakes and good burgers too. Just make sure to go to the ones not operated by niggers.

Not true. Niggers get called niggers. Kikes get called kikes and get blamed for things. Muslims get called sand-niggers or some other name. Thread about white men standing up for themselves pops up? Massive campaign of in-fighting, D&C, or demoralization occurs. Every time.

You can't divide that which was never united faggot.

No, it only happens with groups that are run by jews and faggots. You don't see anyone "D&Cing" nordfront or golden dawn.

I feel the need to point out the "Russians" from WW2 were mostly Mongoloids and subhuman trash who were being led by Judeo-Bolsheviks.

but I already did that

Whoops, forgot to filter him, still have to kek at this shit:
AUTISTIC SCREECHING

THEN HOW ABOUT WE SIT DOWN AND CREATE A COHERENT FUCKING PLAN WE CAN PUT INTO ACTION
It's like I'm talking to a brick fucking wall here. One of the problems as noted, is the Nationalist movement has been co-opted into a kosher shell of itself; so how do we take it back?

Pfft, learn the cycle of hatred. See all of these assholes who have been tearing into each other the past hour? Through our hatred, we have purged the shills, honed our swords of truth, refocused on our cause, and found the love and respect of our brothers in arms. Hatred tempers the men of steel.

Sure thing…

You're either new or FBI if you're trying to create 'plans' here. This place is anonymous for a fucking reason.

I didn't imply any of those things you disingenoius kike. Spencer needs to be hung from a tree like the PR faggot he is.

Maybe, just maybe, we need to go beyond Nationalism. You think Hitler only planned to liberate Europe from the kikes? We have to create a whole new creed while bringing with us the absolute best from the past of our people's. Nationalism is only step one!

You guys might want to see this. I couldn't get archive.is to work so I used the other one web.archive.org/web/20170515040240/https://itsgoingdown.org/oath-keepers-alt-right-rally-kyle-chapman-antifascists-counter-rally/. Now the civic cuck problem is known, but what I want to point out is at the bottom of the page they use a screencap of two posts as proof that the march is Boston was a total failure. It was a victory for the free-speech people because they outnumbered antifa 3-1 and got to speak their peace, but they are making it seem like the patriots were confused and easily mislead. Notice when the post was capped, only one or two replies, they got almost immediately after it was posted. The guys are itsgoingdown or antifa are trying to demoralize and subvert the board.
Also, be on the lookout for antifa and other red groups to try and move the oathkeepers and other right-wing/civic groups against nationalists. Redneck Revolt, already a cruel parody of hard working whites, is going to reach out to the oathkeepers to "defend" communities together. Its a bit down the page archive.fo/qlEOV.

Nationalism is an accurate expression of the limits of empathy, so no.

Yes, I see D&C, demoralization, in-group fighting etc. in ever thread pertaining to white people standing up for white people. Tell me, what are you doing that's so much more productive than these white men defending a historical monument and standing up for their heritage and people in person? How does "muh Jew" give cause at all to attack these white men for defending their heritage?

They are, and you're now delving into a semantic argument, which is full-blown kike territory, and I'm not hand-holding you any further in explanation of this.

Point being: These men may well be your brothers. They may well share at least SOME of your ideals… But they follow a Jew, or at the least, they follow a man who stands arm-in-arm with Jews.
This is not a debate, its not a claim, you have no wiggle-room here: Mike Peinovich IS a Jew. Done deal. Now, you've got him there, with Spencer, as he has been for several of Spencer's recent events.
That's also not an opinion, but a fact.

So, what you're saying is, you won't 'fight' or 'oppose' these White men who share some of your ideals, because they are White men who share your ideals - and I get that… But you have to accept that these men are being led astray. If anything, you should be angry at those who are leading them astray, and you should seek to withdraw them from such actions as will get them lost in the darkness because they followed the lead of a Jew or a Jew-pawn.
That's my view. If you disagree, fine, I genuinely do not care - that's the situation. Deal with it.

Good, you shouldn't be.
Then what the fuck is the problem you faggot? Jesus Christ…
You're being disingenuous or outright stupid.
This is not someone who is mostly redundant, nor is it insignificant - just look at the thread above. These people are trying to co-opt your people's expression of anger and resistance, and you're willing to let them do it because you're too much of a coward. You're afraid to face the harsh truth that sometimes you're going to have to stand against those of your race, who share some of your ideals, because they have walked the wrong path, they've been swindled by kikes and those who serve kikes, and frankly, if this concept is new to you in anyway, you really - and I say this with as much respect as I can muster for you as an individual whom I do not know - need to shut the fuck up and lurk moar.
Because this is exactly how it starts. This is how the subversion begins, and if you can't see that, you haven't been here long enough for anyone to give a shit what you think or feel or want, because you're a fool ready to get led by the nose by your fucking enemies, right down the road to Defeat.

Then you're a fool.
Yet, above, and in plenty of circles, you will find those who idolize these people.
Dude… You're stupid, plain and simple. That's my view of you, based on what you've said: You're not evil, or 'bad' in that ugly and foul Jewish manner, you're just dumb. And you're willing to shoot yourself in the left foot out of fear of shooting yourself in the right, and I just don't have time to deal with that shit anymore.
Fuck off, or don't, you could do with some more time lurking to be quite honest.

Only if those White men follow a Jew, or one who stands arm-in-arm with a Jew.
If you aren't willing to attack your own when they side with your enemies, why not just go vote for a Republicuck? That's basically their MO and has been for decades…

You're arguing in circles. This has already been addressed

No new commentary here, just more inane bullshit.

You accuse anyone who notes the faults and fraudulence of the organizations you've chosen to associate with of 'doing nothing' or 'attacking those who do anything', and its simply laughable. Go follow the Jew, if you so desire, you fucking plebian, and we'll see who gets the last laugh in the end.

I don't fucking care because in about 5-10 years there'll be so many White men ready to fight, I won't need to even be concerned with your ilk any longer.

It's the person doing the alleged defending that's the problem. Spencer is not doing this for white people, he's doing it for self-gratification and money. He's a PR faggot and I'd rather him not be there at all. I doubt he cares about the south with his faggot-ass haircut.

I don't fucking care about Spencer you retard. He's less influential than small youtubers. He's not "the leader of White Nationalism," as some dumb fucks are saying here. He's a talking head. White Nationalism is an ideology. It doesn't have leaders. You people are either shills, shit-posters, or you're legitimately retarded and you bought into the campaign by the media to lump all "Right-wing" ideologies together under the banner Alt-Right so they could all be lambasted and attacked together. I've said since day one the "Alt-Right" is nothing more than a media bogeyman. White Nationalist men are White Nationalist men. A talking head is not the leader of White Nationalism.

Read

Not to me. Again though, I don't care. You might as well read too.

If you don't care about him then why the fuck did you just spend so much time defending what he's been doing? i.e. PR fagging.

Checked for I am genuinely amazed that you are so fucking dense: you see the dragon before you, but you won't fight those who serve it because they are your own, and you decry those readying swords to kill the wyrm and save its slaves.

You really are fool, and I really am sorry that I can't be bothered to help you.

I haven't. I'm defending the white men who are defending their heritage, which some here are advocating I should attack because "muh obscure talking head Jew" who I don't give a shit about.

You know, just to play devil's advocate for you. What if there are multiple factions of jews, and some are aware of the molech worshipping Cohen Gadol that use them as slaves? I've dealt with jews more than I'd of liked to in my life, and I won't lie and imply that I've cared for a single one, but out of any group of creatures, they've expressed the derangement of the beaten slave and the paranoia of nothing else I've ever come across. I've watched an autistic farmboy turn tweaker and actually follow that path of amphetamines to the point that he could walk away from it, and the derangement never came close to that of an old kike. For the purpose of certainty, could there be something that we have missed here? Could there be a flaw in them that in our pride, we have overlooked?

No, I'm just sick and tired of doing the same fucking thing over and over again with the same shitty fucking result.
NOTHING.
That's literally the definition of insanity.

You know what is going to happen if we do nothing?
Exactly what you fucking think is going to happen; the alt-kike will continue to grow, things go back to 'normal' as in 90s era which is fucking not normal, small economic boom, followed by the same fucking thing that happened before only this time they've already reduced a sizable chunk of our population and the marxist brainwashing will be twice as effective.

End of the white race, right there.

So, brainstorm; quit your fucking bitching about muh TRS and muh whoever the fuck nobody gives a fucking rats ass about, and figure out what the fuck YOU can do, what the fuck Holla Forums can do, and how the fuck other Nationalist groups can fucking help you.

There are no good Jews.

That's all you need to know my man.

These white men all have the same core ideals as me. Talking heads come and go.

You fucking retard, they're being led around by the ultimate good goy Spencer. Stop playing stupid.

Guys we need to destroy every right wing media outlet, personality and internet platform on earth except for this board and stop using the external internet so that ecelebs and namefags cant steal our memes.

Does those ideals include defending faggotry and zionism?

This guy gets it

user, I know damn well what I said, and the units of measurement that I used. We're at war, not a party.

You're clearly new. Whether or not anything is being done it's not going to be advocated here because THIS IS A FUCKING ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD RETARD.

No they're not. You speak as if they're mindless fools. You have no evidence of this. There is evidence for their ideological leanings however, which is why I support them. I've yet to see them be "led" however to do something harmful to me, my people, our heritage, our culture etc.

Then stand up and lead, or shut the fuck up.

This is no place for planning, for the eyes of the enemy are here as well as those of the ally. So stop bitching at folks here for not expressing their plans to the void, and go make your own.

Yet these White men all follow those talking heads. No matter how many times you say they don't matter, if your people are following them, they matter. And if your people weren't following them, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You're a fool.

The evidence is right there, he's at the head of the fucking rally retard. You're not fooling anybody.

I don't give a fuck about good and evil when I'm picking a weapon. I care about defeating the enemy. If we do not come to understand them, we will miss valuable opportunities to strike them down!

FTFY

I've been wondering where all the shills went. (((they're))) scared of the growing rise of white nationlaism. So instead their "tactic" is to get D&C going through TRS and alt-kike shit many should already know that alt-right is controlled opposition that was groomed specifically for being systematically killed off. For example, when Hillary spent one of her speeches bringing up "alt right" as a killing blow to it, when Holla Forums, trump, and regular populace laughed at her

Following them how? "Oh, hey, this guy organized a protest for something I agree with, I'll attend that!" Good. Following them in matters that contradict their ideals? Not good. Although that's not what I'm seeing. I'm seeing white men protesting something that should be protested.

Actually yeah. I finally figured out why the alt-kike is so fucking bluepilled: They're still trapped in the false left-right dichotomy and haven't embraced a third position.
Fuck the right and the left, the only way that doesn't end with the last white man dying is up.

This is not how you win.

We understand them just fine. And if you don't, you haven't been here very long.

Who are you supposed to be mocking? You think this is some kind of honeypot where you can give people places to go where you can watch them?

Yes it is.

If you want to see what happens when the alt-right becomes a dominant cultural influence over us, look at the hippie movement. The Kikes created the YIPPIE movement to defeat and corrupt and conceal the hippies, and TRS is the same beast reincarnated.

Like this:
And then they listen to their media. And then they are gradually subverted.
That's how it works.
Fool.

… You're really dumb.
They're standing beside a Jew. A Jew who denies being a Jew so he can continue to try to subvert this effort. They're standing beside a guy who they view as a leader, who is standing beside a Jew.
This is ridiculous - you say they aren't leaders, yet they are the ones orchestrating these events and the ones leading these people to take various actions.

WHILE STANDING BESIDE A JEW, YOU DENSE FAGGOT.

If their ideals dictate the Jew is the enemy, then they are doing exactly what you just claimed is not good.
And if their ideals do not dictate the Jew is the enemy, then they aren't espousing any ideals worth a damn.

Well I hope this scares the shitlibs till they get a heart attack.

I'm a fucking Esoteric Hitlerist, don't give me that bullshit. You want to defeat the kikes? Find out what they hate IN THEMSELVES! That is the key to crushing them.

You see this? This is a man with great will and an uncompromising ideology arguing with some demoralized jealousy-ridden pissant.

Checked for libshit cardiac destruction.

Wait til they see what comes further down the line…

I thought it was pretty obvious to figure out when alt right crept out during the election and hillary attempted that death blow by naming the alt-right and shit. Unlike leftists, there is wealth in being able to think for yourself and figure shit out for yourself than waiting for being instructed what to do next.

Did saying it again make you feel better?
>>>/ovens/
you dirty kike.
I didn't sit here through 2 fucking years of Jim and fucking INFINITY NEVER to listen to some whiny bitch complain about shit and neve make any actual effort to fucking change it.

You know what this board used to look like? Self-help thread out the fucking ass, digging threads left and fucking right; I want you and everyone else who came over during the election to fuck off back to reddit where the fuck you belong.

Bullshit.
So fucking what? They're a one-trick pony show, always, all the fucking time. It's the only reason we've won as much as we have.

I have, I started a "non-profit" to separate kikes from their shekels and use that to fund right-wing operations. I now have shekels. $100,000. Step two, here we are jackass. Or do you just want to shitpost about which TRS member is sucking whose dick?

Most of /pol.

Yes let's just stay inside on and post on an image board all day. I mean that's what Hitler did. After all it's hot outside and there's no tendies either. It's not like irl groups ever accomplished anything or have the potential to shift the discourse, as opposed to a normie obscured image board.

Go buy a kek ring.

That doesn't delegitimatize their actions, nor is it a testament to future actions or beliefs. All I see is, right now, in this moment, they are propagating a productive ideals, which is white people standing up for themselves. I support it. I have yet to see these people be "subverted." Attending this protest is not proof of subversion, it's proof that some white men aren't there are content to show their faces in public protesting something politically incorrect for the greater good. They are not doing a single thing to the detriment of white people. They are not being led as sheep, they're attending a fucking protest that they agree with. I'd attend and I've never listened to the guy speak. Not once. Why? I agree with the fucking position.

Did hearing it again make you feel anymore insecure that you had to respond? That's what it seems like newfag. You weren't there for Chanology or anything else, this has never been and never will be a place to plan anything. It's anonymous therefore TRUST NO ONE. That's how this place works, welcome.

If I'm going to organize it's not going to be with on the internet, that would prove that I'm no more retarded and easily manipulated than a fucking nigger

YES IT DOES

f82a00: ALT-KIKE

No, not bullshit.
Why? Because anyone and everyone can look at this.
You don't plan where your enemies can see, if you can avoid it.

Don't get cocky kid.

WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY!? If you've got 100k, then put it to use - and don't fucking talk about how you're going to do it on Holla Forums, except in the most theoretical of contexts.

You stole a bunch of money from the kikes? Good. Go put it to use.
Don't come to an anonymous image board and try to plan as to how to put it to use… Do you understand?
You're trying to make battle plans in a tent wherein the enemy has a fucking man standing there watching you at all times - why would you do this? Are you stupid?

BIG TENTS ARE NOT THE ANSWER - SMALL CELLS ARE THE ANSWER. Work locally, use those YOU trust. You'll do so much more good than any amount of shitposting and attempted planning on Holla Forums could how to foment.
This is a war. Start acting like it.

It doesn't.

Yes it does chaim.

What's there to trust?
Isn't that what we have LOGIC for?

JIDF please

Why not? If they're standing next to a kike, anything they say can be assumed to be subversive lies designed only to help his own personal interests and the interests of his kike masters.

Pic related, Dickie and his kike master.

I don't trust you, or anyone else here. Period. I don't organize with people over the internet, that's fucking stupid.

Yes, it does, and yes, it is.

Except that's not true, you already admitted as much.

Because you're stupid.

Again, you're stupid.

Standing side by side with a Jew is though.
While standing dim-wittedly beside a Jew.
Besides standing beside a Jew.
He says of the White Nationalists standing beside a Jew…
And standing beside a Jew.
Thus demonstrating you're stupidity - you would take action without examining the context of the action you take, like the fool you are.
Because you're stupid.

You agree with standing with Jews while promoting White interests. Seems wise… Oh, wait, no, it sounds like something a stupid person would say.

He's not missing out, endless summer of '08 happened because of chanology

They're protesting the destruction of their heritage, not "allying with muh Jew." Oh no, let me grab me energy drink and spend the night doxxing them. I support the action and the implied political stance. You can not provide me any evidence that a single one of these men is a mindless herd animal being led from A to be B, absent any capacity for independent thought.

Chanology was the self-perpetuating symptom, actually. The real cause was the Fox local news story about the "internet hate machine" that caused fucktons of underage kids to flood into the site

/thread

jesus go back to reddit

No one here needs to explain how jews worm their way into power and subtly subvert over time, shlomo

If alt-kikes didn't shill this thread we wouldn't be having this discussion. They are the kikes here, not those of us who speak out against them.

I would even be willing to say it was /f/ bringing all the ABS rejects over, but that did do a lot.

I've stood and smiled next to kikes who thought that I thought that I was their friend… didn't mean shit, other than that they had bad judgement.Fuck, as a teen I pretended to be jewish on kike holidays to steal their wine from the synagogue! I'd hit up three services in a night and leave hammered with a bunch of yamakas as

White Nationalism isn't anti-Jew or anyone else. White Nationalism is about the preservation of white people, not the hatred of anyone else. So them standing next to a Jew is not a testament to anything, Holla Forums stereotype. All you people can say is "they standing next to muh Jew." You address nothing I say. I guess the shill book doesn't account stances like mine that stray from the normal discourse.

Man you're the epitome of alt-kike degeneracy. Do the race a favor and neck yourself you wannabe kike.

Then I am no longer a white nationalist. NatSoc or bust, anything less gets you a h'uite ae'thnostate not a White Ethnostate.

I thought this was a Charlottesville thread, I guess I was mistaken.

I'm anti-jew and anti-existence anybody who isn't white. It's purely logical to exterminate waste. You are a weakling or jewish, probably both.

Did you stand beside those kikes at a protest for White interests?

Then its worthless.
Because its the truth, and it delegitimizes the entire thing.
I addressed everything you said, line by line in many case. You're just a stupid coward and this is your attempt to deflect from that fact, that fact being, in its entirety, that you've demonstrated you're stupid, easy to subvert, and just generally a worthless participant in such efforts.
Because you're stupid, and easily subverted, and you don't realize the Jew is the primary enemy of everything you claim to desire.

TRS found the thread.

Power where? White Nationalism is the base and unadulterated stance for a white person to take. It's not some new position fostered and propagated by the likes of Spencer or anyone else. He's an insignificant talking head with little reach. The bulk of the people attending this protest are more than likely there for the protest, not out of sheer support for their grand leader Spencer.

.Its called infiltration dumbass. I wanted to be CIA, and I was 15 and couldn't buy booze, so I killed two birds with one stone. I infiltrated three synagogues as practice, and stole their fucking wine. You ever steal wine from a kike?

there is a thing as not taking the bait, and just filtering and reporting, user.

Please, continue, explain to us how Jews are okay.

I won't stop you - this is great propaganda against your organizations, or rather, the organizations it will be implied by your argumentation that you support.
Now go on, tell us more about these 'based Jews'.

Or rather just kill all the jews and ignore faggots like you who complain.

Yeah how'd all that kindness and goodwill towards other races go for the people of Dresden and Berlin? Maybe if they'd only tolerated BASED KIKES a little harder they wouldn't have been genocided and occupied by ZOG.

Haha holy fuck they're still alive?

No, I jewed them until they were close to realizing I wasn't going to help hem and then dissapeared.

No it's not. White Nationalism is about self-preservation, no conflict.
So we should join the Left in attacking these white men who dared protest this horrible racist, disgusting statue, huh? Is that you, Holla Forums?

(checked)
one spanking wasn't enough, time to start DDoSing their forum again

Daily Fucking Reminder

Yep. Because of people like these dim-witted fuckstains above who, after losing all other options, admit outright they are willing to join arm-in-arm with the Jew, who is their greatest enemy.
Fools… Or subversives. Hard to say.

Wisdom.

Foolishness.

Be as anti-Jew as you want, retard. White Nationalism is about preservation, not initiating conflict with another group. That's a statement of fact.

Self-preservation entails conflict you fucking retard.

Then go down there and set it straight little man. If I ever met Enoch your damn sure I'd call him out but I haven't seen anyone one do it.

90% of jews are slithering bastards. Now what do you call someone like Emil Maurice?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

No, I'm a White man that doesn't engage in any petty crime or retarded kike-fraternization.

Fuck off back to freech.

You're right. But that's how kikes work. They extend their tendrils. First it's a small sect. Then it grows larger and larger.

That's how pacifists think, are you a pacifist?

It doesn't entail seeking conflict, you fucking retard.

By all means, do tell where we can make plans with one another without the 'enemy' spying on us.
The thing is, being anonymous; all they will ever know is 'someone said they will or might do x', not that it is going to happen; you can tell your enemy your entire gameplan in this way but if they never know when you're going to strike you just send them into a hysteria as they frantically try to prepare for everything and wind up unprepared for anything.

Nobody is asking you to.

We're not playing that game, shlomo. That's the exact same game the civic nationalist cucks use to excuse niggers in maga hats being good for the movement.

You wouldn't know if I was, I'm anonymous remember?

I call Emil Maurice a mistake.

Hitler made a lot of mistakes - for example, 1/8th is insufficient. 1/16th is the cutoff.

Reminder that Hitler also didn't murder the Jews when he had the chance - as the saying goes: The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

Don't try to ply that bullshit either - I see what you're about, and we already went over this with the fag-acceptance shit.
Hitler lost, thus what he did as regards these minority groups doesn't matter to me - I'll make my own judgements.

And as regards the Jew and the fag, I taste poison, and I spit them out.

The Jew seeks to destroy you. If you wish to prosper, you will have to defeat him.
Thus, yes, White Nationalism is explicitly about conflict, against our enemies who seek to destroy us.
If you haven't figured that out yet, you're even more a fool than I thought.

I already did.

Even if it didn't that still exposes you as a naive weakling. Empire and domination over all possible space is what I want, to destroy all non-whites and conquer the known universe. You are dogshit.

You're part of and contributing to the problem.

Is that the same cuck who was celebrating white genocide on haiti?

Do you even have a functional synaps in your prentice reptile brain to understand what's been happening for the past 100 years and longer?

No. I'm just more concerned with preserving my people than attacking another, and because of this I don't fall into the trap of demonizing hordes of white men, to the point of wanting to attack and demean them, all because they dared, to any extent, big or small, associate with a Jew. Uphold White Nationalism, not Spencer's views, and White Nationalism will remain White Nationalism, not Spencer's views. White Nationalism is a thousandfold larger than Spencer will ever be, so again, I don't give a single shit about him. Most of the people protesting are, I guarantee you, there for the protest, not because their Fuhrer Spencer summoned his sheep. Spencer is being used as a crutch to attack White Nationalists and assorted Right-leaning white men. That's it. That's all I'm seeing here.

Holy shit this is the most beautifully trad mob I've ever seen.
I'm grinning so hard, doesn't hurt that the pub's bard is singing old crow medicine show.

So what do you call Emil Maurice you little pissant and I'm not using your nigger term "based".

That's a different way of saying you weren't there nor will you ever be there to own up to your words.

Make your own judgement then you fucking twat I wouldn't expect anything less much like Hitler did in regards to his judgement and some little cunt like you isn't going to or will you ever punk Enoch. I keep hearing this talking well if anyone wants to press him then do it, what the fuck is so hard about it?

No you dumb faggot. That only works if everyone in the entire world magically decides to never fight amongst each other. If that were true, then the libertarians precious ancapistan could work, for fucks sake. But that's obviously not how the world works. The jew constantly tries to destroy us. That is why we NEED to fight back and gas the jew. It's the only way to have peace.

THATS THE POINT YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON

The whole fucking reason you need a movement to preserve your people IS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO DESTROY YOU. Thus, if you want to preserve your people, what are you going to have to do?
Tell us, you fucking moron, now that I've lead you by the nose - I know I'm not as Jewish as those you'd prefer to follow, but give it a try.
Fucking tell us: How do you intend to preserve anything against those who seek to destroy it without the inherency of conflict?

You people are so fucking pathetically weak it sickens me.

An irrelevant outlier.

Fuck merely preserving whites anyway. What are we some kind of endangered species? Fuck you, I want to kill them all regardless of whether they want to kill me. It's in my blood to seek out challenge, conflict, and war. Just like I'm doing right now. Fuck you nigger, I want to exterminate them all and you better not try to stop me or I'll kill your ass too.

I did, obviously, you fucking moron.

Straight up defending a Jew.
Never change TRS.

Hahahahah what?

Yes, White Nationalism was attacked and forced into the underbelly of society. Similar to what you people are doing right now by attacking white men who dare to show some form of racial pride. Ironic. All because "muh Jew." A guy who is a Jew associating himself with White Nationalism does not thus make White Nationalism or White Nationalists bad, you fucking retards. You can't stop people from associating with certain ideologies. White Nationalism wasn't birthed the day Spencer spoke on the subject. These people did not not in a corner absent thought waiting for the man to come into their lives and lead them. Get a clue. What fucking reality do you live in? How can you have such a pathetically low view of white men, and then act as if you're the ones defending the white racist and the like?

You will never know because this is an anonymous imageboard. Or did you forget that?

You are such a faggot.

Get out of here, scum, 8ch is dry rub only

Murder works pretty well.

Seems pretty relevant to me.

Is English that hard for your shitskin brain? If I was an American I'd show up and grill Enoch on his past and as I said why haven't I seen it yet?

Yes, we are. Now that sexual competition has been introduced within our borders, our very existence as a people is threatened. Yet another reason why I'm not going to sit here and attack a bunch of white men defending their heritage–something that makes them feel proud.

Flag of Novorossiya (Donetsk separatists)
Even people up north are starting to fly the confederate flag. It's become a flag of rebellion against the establishment, freedom from Jewry, and white identity.

Fuck, you're right. Too unrealistic. We should just "bleach" the shitskins that pour into our own country. Le epin white sharia, right by fellow war goys :^) Can't beat em, join em!

Nice paragraph Moshe, and it wasn't even remotely on what I was shitting on your for.

So your solution is to pen us up and not embrace our actual heritage as warriors and kill all non-whties? Pathetic.

Irrelevant in terms of the false equivalency to Kike Enoch. Pointing out one "good jew" does not suddenly mean that kike infiltration is okay. There is a 99.999% chance that any jews involved in WN are going to be subversive. There is no reason to take that chance. You're either retarded or a kike.

Archive of this thread, for the archives. This will make good propaganda against these alt-right Jew-coddling faggots.

Because he avoids it vehemently.
Better question: Why does he ban anyone on disqus who mentions his heritage or his kike wife?
Where are the divorce papers, eh? You don't need to be in America to have seen that - but you haven't, because they don't exist.

White Nationalism, to me, is the ideological expression of an instinctual drive. Preservation is eternal, it doesn't only exist when others want to do harm to you. It's survival. It's our natural state of being which was suppressed but it now being made more socially acceptable, and thus one of the pressures that kept it suppressed is being eased. Then come you people to reassert that pressure by attacking any white man who dares act.

How do I intend to preserve my people? Allow White Nationalism to be normalized.

okay, so my podunk little town in nebraska is now redpilled, even though they already were. Now what?
Do you see where I'm getting with this?
The thing about serial killers, is they often have copy-cats. Can't copy-cat without knowing how it was done.

But all of that is fucking irrelevant because if you don't remember; we're talking about how to deal with the "alt right" for fucks sake.

I think, personally, that we need anons to infiltrate and redpill them; climb to leadership positions, and use that to purge degeneracy.

I'm a little hard.

hello FBI

Sure. Go kill 100 people first as an example and to give me motivating.

Oops, forgot the archive.
archive.is/31C5L

Why do you need to preserve your people? What are you preserving them against?

Elimination.

Who is seeking to eliminate them? Jews. Amongst others.

Conflict is inevitable and inherent in what you are promoting. If you don't realize that, you are a fool, and if there is anything you are, based on our exchange, it is a fool.

How do YOU propose to deal with the alt-kike then faggot?

If your only priority is survival then you don't deserve this world, it's meant for those who reach for more noble things like empire and extermination of inferior people.

Beat them into submission.

pick one, agent.

I wasn't equating him to eunuch ya little dirt squirrel, I was stating that outliers exist and meanwhile Maurice has and will forever have done more for the White race then you can dream of.

So go ask him that you little pussy, why is it so hard for you cunts to understand if you see cancer remove it.

Put them on the front lines, encourage them to act against the enemy, and whenever they fail, blame the kikes until they turn inward and purge themselves.

The implication being that jews are okay to have. Again, this is the typical egalitarian argument of taking a rare exception and trying to make a point about the group in general. It's no different than the cucks posting pictures of MAGA hat niggers to say that civic nationalism is a good idea.

Nice
Try
Shlomo

Next town over could use some work.

Nope.

How to deal with the alt-right is simple: Treat them as you would any other hostile organization attempting to subvert your people. They're the ADL with a different mask on bro. Deal with it.

Feel free. I don't think its liable to work, because they've taken great efforts to excise anyone who doesn't follow their narratives, so you'll have to promote their narratives convincingly to get inside - and to do that, you'll have to (at least temporarily) abandon that which is true, which is right. If you want to do so, in the hopes of achieving some end, feel free.
Otherwise, call them what they are when you see them, and do your own thing. Build upwards.

smh tbh fam

You don't seem to comprehend what I'm saying. I'm okay with conflict for a reason. There's zero reason to attack white men who protest the destruction of a statue merely because Spencer showed up. There's zero evidence showing these men are mindless herd animals existent at the behest of Spencer. I, through observation, am led to believe these men seek to preserve their heritage, not being Spencer's most favoritest follower.

Like sitting on Holla Forums discussing shit that won't come to fruition unless you get off your ass and be proactive like the white men above? The ones you despise because they dared protest the destruction of something Spencer, through his control alone, attached himself to?

Thank you and bless you.

Bahahaha, keep being a little twat mate. Meanwhile this mischling did this while you were busy putting words into other lads mouths.

wtf I love jews now

Sure thing! Whenever you've finished paying for my flight from, well, let's say Cleveland Ohio for now… When you've got my ticket to Jew York ready, and my hotel accomodations, let me know and I'll get right on that - i'll even livestream it!
I'll go right up to his fucking shitty apartment, maybe even get some decent stills of his kike wife, and ask him all these things.
I'm sure he'll open the door, right?

Funny thing about cancer.
See, I'm a biochemist. I did a project not long ago about snake venom being used to treat abdominal tumors.

Here's the thing… Heh… Toxin works to kill the cancer… Also kinda kills the host, but not the point… The point is, how it kills that cancer.
It scrapes away this coating of shit the cancer cells cover themselves with, to trick the immune response - its how those cells can continue to grow and mulitiply without the immune response just eating them.
The venom removes those, and thus the immune response can kill the cancer.

Point being: Cancer is easy to remove when you can get ahold of it, when you, as the immune response, can identify it and grab it up and kill it.
But this cancerous cell known as Mike Peinovich? It hides. It hides behind White fools. It hides as best it can, because it doesn't want to be found and removed.

And so that is why, you fucking degenerate retard, that cancer is not removed, why the videos of it are not available to you in whatever shitstain country you come from - because the cancer knows what will happen if its caught, and it fears that.
Which is probably why it blocked me on disqus - didn't like that I kept pointing out the cancer.

Guess I was a little too toxic for their club.

For all you know I have dead nigger skulls by the thousands buried in my yard from all the dead niggers by family has hunted down over generations. I'm fucking anonymous, jesus you scream "I'm not from here".

Nobody cares, because there are no good Jews.

And nothing you say will ever change that m80… But it might make you seem like a Jew-loving faggot. Just a tip.

oh shut the fuck up, you have no fucking plan dumbass
How about a general outline

Because that worked so well the last time?
FFS they'll just find a new kike to follow, they are weak and need to be lead. Go fucking lead them.
I don't care how you do it, but make a plan to take it back from these lukewarm faggots, okay?
Just, do it alright, shit will work out perfectly if anons here lead them.

And I'm really a billionaire just wasting my spare time as I travel on my private Jet from LA to Singapore.

Welcome to Holla Forums faggot.

What last time?

Keep putting words in my mouth you twat. (44)

(65)

tldr American nationalist movements are jew/shit skin riddled abominations.

No, I get it, you're a faggot.

…. And stupid.

Its because of who Spencer showed up with, really, but Spencer alone, given the circumstances, would in fact suffice to that end.

Nobody suggested they were. You're putting words in peoples mouths again, because you're a disingenuous dim-witted subversive kike faggot.

And yet, they're moving towards seeking the preservation of their heritage, whilst standing next to a member of the race - not their own, mind you - who have done more than any other to bring about the series of events that led to them having to go out and protest to attempt to preserve their heritage.

See, in fact, you're not comprehending what I'm saying, which is this:
The Jew is the enemy.
The Jew is the reason you have to go out and attempt to preserve these things - because the Jew is attempting to destroy them.
So, here, you have a bunch of White men going out to try to preserve that… Great!… Exceeeept their doing it at the behest of - there is no argument against this - and alongside - again, no argument here - a member of the SAME FUCKING GROUP who is doing the things that requires them to go out there.

They are claiming a desire to preserve, whilst standing alongside that which is representative of the desire to destroy that which they claim to wish to preserve.
Its fucking retarded, as are you for not understanding this contextual caveat that makes everything they're doing seem so fucking retarded.

Its like, you say you want to save birds, and so you go out to protest birds being killed by cats, and you do it whilst holding a fucking cat in a dog costume with a fucking bird's wing hanging out of its mouth.

fuck off, agent.

What?

That seems to be about the sum of it.

And yes, I've posted many times in this thread - because its rife with alt-right shilling degenerate homosexuals. And there are no good Jews.
Deal with it.

He's reacting to audacious kikes as you showed in your picture.

The picture, the moron in the picture said the nazis would've "understood cancer" because of a jew if the Anglos didn't Dresden them.

Were you not here when we exposed kike enoch?
They just find a new person to follow, and the only people willing to step up to lead are sociopaths or kikes.

I'm done with listening to your kike bullshit, congrats YOU FUCKING WON THIS ONE.
I guess I have no choice but to accept we've completely lost, Holla Forums is dead, muh blackpill, and all that jazz. Shame it came to this, I suppose it's time to enact my own little samson option then. GG kike shill, none of you are alright, please be in tel aviv bright and early tomorrow.

Oh shit, my bad, got mixed up in terms of what post he was replying to. Makes sense.

I'm talking about physically beating people into submission.

You were never from here kike.

Still waiting on that plane ticket fuckwit. You might wanna buy me a new phone too if you want the video to be good.

… Might also want to set up a bail fund for me, juts in case.

Didn't say there was you fucking nonce, I'm in agreement with Himmler in regards to jews.
I just sit back and laugh at all this talk in regards to the finger pointing Americans who seem to lack any real numbers in regards to nationalism. When the numbers do come it seems to be littered with jews and shit skins.

What plane ticket? You're confused.

No, see, this is the best part - they don't even bother finding a new person.

Peinovich is still running TRS, if anything he's more prevalent now!
TRS saw a huge loss of participants after it was exposed as a giant fraud, but they kept hold of a pretty-decently-sized group of autists and other degenerates who knew they had nowhere else to go, and who thus gradually justified it to themselves over time that it was okay even if he was a kike.
You can see their ilk in this very thread, in fact.

Its laughable.

mate it's easier to say you will never do anything about it because you lack the ability to make any sort of substantial income.

Oh, yeah, I am. My bad.

Good on the Himmler bit.

And yes, American White Nationalism is, at present at least, in a real mess. Shameful really, but, hey, we are what we are.

Lad, I almost-certainly make more than you - I just don't intend to spend my own money on going to question, and the probably beat up, a subversive Jew.
If you want to pay for it though, by all means, I'll be ready by Friday. Get me a ticket for Monday and we're good to go.

Can you open your mouth any wider for your butt buddies balls?

Probably. You mad bro?

Aw, someones upset.

I highly doubt that so just keep chirping and making threats that will never be carried out. I will say if you are so concerned on this kike then you would do something about it but you'd rather shitpost with a buzz on trying to feel like you gained something.

I'm beating up niggers as I post from my phone.

Dude, YOU were the one who wanted me to go do something about it!
I was quite content to point out that Peinovich is a Jew whilst laughing at those trying to say its not big deal.

I am concerned with this kike to call him out for what he is, and those who follow him for what they are, and if you want more outta me then give me a fucking plane ticket or shut the fuck up you whiney third world shitstain.

Jesus Christ did we really fill nearly a full thread in arguing with alt-right kikes as to whether or not having a Jew leading a White Nationalist organization, or being present at a White Nationalist event in a significant role, is bad?

I almost have to laugh at this shit.

Yeah you're underage we get it.

Another nut slurper appears.

If I was underage then you should be patting me on the back for beating up niggers at such an early age you fucking kike.

I did the math a few months ago and figured out with all the dox generals we made over 75,000 posts just shitposting in the TRS threads.

One off, and I'm still waiting for my ticket Mr. Bankrolls.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Like tears lost in a rain of HIV-positive jizz and foreskins.

I just like calling bird brains like you out for the not having the ability to back up your words with actions which seems to be very prevalent in America. Any keep up the posting mate, I'm sure you are going to run the kikes and shitskins away.

I would but your not and still underage so piss of back to your mommies tit.

That's more than 8 times over 9,000.

You're clearly angry. Stay that way.

Still waiting. Like I said, departing Cleveland, Monday, sometime before 10am if you can manage it.

I have a feeling it'll make you run away, so close enough eh?
I know, its tough when you can't just ban anyone who calls our leader out for being a kike. ;^)

The /brit/ is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, chav, dole peddler, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a /brit/ and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Kek it's like you don't want to run the kikes and shitskins away because all your thought-leaders are kikes or lemmings that get led around by kikes and they all accept shitskins if they put on a #MAGA hat and pretend they don't hate whites for two minites.

Stay mad kiddo.

Update for the archives:
archive.is/eomIE

Will try to remember to rock it again before bed, when the thread is done.

Redundant. He's not why they're there. They're not there to support him, but to support the stance of defending the statue. Thus who he is and what he represents, to you, is irrelevant. He's just another face in the crowd. What he has done, or what he represents to you, should not reflect upon any one of those men who are there to protest the destruction of the statue.
So they shouldn't protest at all because Spencer attached himself to their ideological cause? Should all of us White Nationalists just abandon White Nationalism because a few undesirable people who, entirely out of our control, attach themselves to it? No. Spencer and whoever else you fucking people harp on about (I don't know them, I don't listen to them, they're redundant) are not representative of the ideology or its adherents. They merely attached themselves to it. You're the fool, and you're weak to suppose that we should cede it to them. My position is "fuck Spencer, I'm a White Nationalist." I don't fucking care what he believes or what he attaches himself to. It's out of my control. I support White Nationalist endeavors, or just endeavors that are beneficial. Him, or anyone else being attached does not undermine the inherent good in the fucking position.

Good luck with this shit, people are so fucking stupid they'd rather attack people that we could use than people trying to kill us.

same with TRShills tbh

Let me guess blacker than tar are ya? I'll stay laughing at you Americans who seem to not be able to muster any sort of White resistance while you shit on anyone not from your jew owned country.

Then why do you sound EXACTLY like them?
Get a better job moshe.

Sounds like Murica to me.

No matter who wins, alt-kikes or kikes the last white man dies.

alt-kike is just an alt- to kike and will end the same way as just letting the kikes win. What are you even fighting for? Good PR or a white society? With alt-kike you get good PR but with NatSoc you get a white society, what do you want?

At least we can agree that America's fucked lad. Alt-kike isn't the solution though, just a slower-burning death.

Yeah I mean you live in the most jewish country on earth what other kind of nationalist movement would come out of it.

Your shitposting was going so swimmingly as well.

Who are you trying to fool? Seriously?

Says the weakling.

lol God bless America and God bless the South

What a waste of dubs.

Hopefully one that sees how kike'd it is and rejects that. also I'm that Romanian not a burger laddo

You're a useless stupid faggot.

Yeah, show me your mind control device you fucking retard…

You're not even anti-jew. Don't talk to me.

Yeah those demographics are a sure blessing along with the jewish stranglehold.

I'm not talking, I'm typing.

You have yet to say where you're from.
America has more white people in it than any other country.

Checked for I had a feeling it was a Britcuck.

Thought dingo at first, but the bantz were too weak. Makes sense it'd be the watered down (with Paki cum) version.

Oh, and daily reminder that the British deserve everything that's happening to them.

Is what I say wrong? Is the alt-kike not a complete and total sham filled to the brim with kikes and degenerates?
You say I am useless but what have you done for your race other than disseminate homoerotic propaganda?
*chokes snake*

Silence chaim, the gentiles are talking.

You sound like a kike.

You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

But in many cases, he is.
But in many cases they are.
Whilst standing next to him.

Irrelevant, that's the word you were looking for.
He isn't a Jew 'to me', he's a Jew, period. And they know it - and if they don't, then they're as stupid as you for taking action without realizing what they were doing.
And there they stand with him.

A Jewish face.
There's that caveat again.
Its not about 'to me', faggot, its about 'in reality', and in reality? He's a Jew.
You argue like a Jew, with all this subjective bullshit - who he is to them is actually the irrelevant part, unless it includes that he is a Jew.

Or they could just not protest with Spencer and his Jew stooge, eh?
Very simple.

No, they should just not associate with known Jews and those who stand beside Jews, because Jews are the reason White Nationalism is necessary - if you aren't prepared to combat Jewry, in all its forms, you are not a White Nationalist, no matter what you are 'to you'. Because what's real in your mind isn't real in reality, Moishe.

But they are, and your denial of this is either cowardly unwillingness to accept it, subversive desire to cover it up or dismiss it, or simple incompetence on your behalf.

And these fucks, like you, stand beside them.

Hardly - I'm not defending White people standing up for their interests whilst standing arm-in-arm with the primary source of the degradation of their interests, with a fucking bird-gobbling cat in a dog costume in their arms at a protest against the eating of birds by cats.

No, you're weak for pretending that these people couldn't have just seen Spencer and Enoch there and said, "Get the fuck away from us, you faggot, and take your Jewish stooge with you", and the gone about doing what they intended to do. But for you to acknowledge that, you'd have to acknowledge that these men didn't just show up out of the blue - many were drawn there, at the behest of a Jew, and/or a fag-enabling Jew-enabling closeted homosexual with nice hair. And you won't do that, because it destroys your whole narrative.

Then you should be prepared to tell Dicky to fuck off if he shows up trying to co-opt something like this… But these guys didn't, so it doesn't matter what you would do or what you think, because we aren't talking about you, we're talking about them.
And they didn't say "fuck spencer", they stood beside him, and his Jewish pet. And that's retarded, as already addressed.

So you're not paying for the ticket then, just talking a bunch of worthless smack like the 3rd world nigger-bitch you are?
Good, then we're done here.
Daily Reminder that Britain is shit and you deserve everything happening to you.

I'm not from the blackened and browned jewsa. You're tho and you seem to throw around a number which doesn't give a fuck about your future.

Keep your mouth shut on matters that don't concern you you gypsy, your kind is little better than kikes as is.

I bet a kike like you is happy to acknowledge that.

Ironic fag-acceptance is still fag-acceptance. Nice try TRSHill.

How it's going full
Top wew, keep proving your anti-white nature alt-kike lover.
You know I am right about your false-gods and phony Movement™ and my blood is likely more European than yours, and you still won't answer the simple question of: what have you done for your race ?

I think I know that girl.

Crazy ass bitch.

Daily Reminder that Britain is shit and you deserve everything happening to you.
Even tho I'm not in England it's still is and will forever be Whiter than you jew gripped country now go worship MLK by sacrificing a female family member.

Facts are fact, you lot are like Canada with its post national identity.

You're a gypsy and useless and I'd lay money that I've done far more than you. Why the fuck are you in a US thread talking about how the US is doomed and anyone trying to stop it should be disavowed. Come here or keep your mouth shut faggot.

So, what you're saying is, you're from a country with fewer White people in it than the US.

Let's be real: You're some kinda Anglo, anyone with experience can smell it on you - you people are practically Jews, after all.
You come off as someone trying to ape dingo shitposting bantz, but doing it in a watered-down and rather clumsy manner - which would suggest Britcuck. Of course, could also be a Leaf.

Britcuck confirmed.
Not numerically. ;^)

Nice psyop there, CIA.

Interesting since you count beaners as White and there are a ton of Whites in your lands who could't give a piss about your future or cause. Keep going tho mate, Europe will always be Europeans and America will die stale and black.

How could you possibly know? It seems more reasonable to assume they're spending their day doing this and putting themselves as risk of harm because it's a position they support.
I've said two dozen times how that's irrelevant, and you saying it again does not dispute that. Until you directly dispute what I've said, then I remain uncontested and right.
They're stupid for defending their heritage? Well that really sums up your position…
So if Spencer shows up at any gathering of white men, White Nationalist or otherwise, they should all flee in terror of being associated with him, in spite of the fact that they have zero control over what he does? That is such a stupid fucking position. Why should they have not protested this? How the fuck is that good? Go back to Holla Forums you fucking bum…

Why do you hate white people so much? Because you aren't white

I just don't like Americans. Behind every jew there is an American.

Just wants to put white people in a pen to be "preserved".
You aren't even from here.

I'm sorry you don't like white people, that's just too bad.

I'll sleep tonight knowing my land will forever be White and with a heavy nationalist spirit. You can't say the same.

1776 BITCH

You mean the US government does?
Who cares?

And really, you're talking about Whites in our lands who couldn't give a piss about our future or cause?
Pfffthaha, France called, they wanted to let you know that Brexit will never happen.

That's too stupid for me to even bother to respond to it in any depth.

No, that's actually not more reasonable, unless you're trying to push a narrative which requires that to be the case to hold any water.

And you've yet to make a decent argument as to how its irrelevant - again, what is real in your mind is not necessarily real in reality, Moishe.
Doesn't dispute it, but I've deconstructed your argument repeatedly, and you just keep repeating it, so I keep repeating the deconstruction, because your argument is shit and yet you just keep repeating it.

;^)

FTFY and yes.
Quite.

… If they're all cowards? Or they could just be men and say "Fuck off" and continue on as they like, potentially employing force or threat to drive off the Jew and the fag.

Yes, the strawman you made is pretty burnable.

Nobody said they shouldn't have, rather, they criticized how they went about it, namely, in relation to the Jew.

Dummy.

Not if you're anywhere in Europe you won't. ;^)

Why didn't you just take your swastika flavored medicine after Dunkirk you fucking crypto-kikes

Slav, you cunt. Learn about Romanian demographics.
If I'm supposedly nonwhite what the fuck do you want me in your country for? I think the US is doomed because of judeo-masonic EL-ites and demographics, I desperately want American Whites to save themselves and it deeply angers me that you think the alt-right is a solution or even genuine in any regard.
Their movement is filled with kikes all of whom want a less white America. Everything they do is to keep whites away from pro-white ideologies like NatSoc and keep them bogged down with fag-acceptance and based yidbergs.

I'm a bit of a gambler, how much? I'll put $100US in BTC on the table if you can prove to me you've redpilled at least four family members and they now sincerely believe that:

Post your wallet with evidence m80. Put up or shut up.

You know where the name slave comes from right?

wew

Please, tell us. And try to be as Eternal Anglo as you can while doing so. Will help with the propaganda.

Nigger-tier argument

Also I would rather be a slave doing actual hard work in a homogeneous area than a slave to debt clicking on a keyboard in a multicultural hellhole kek.

slavs are white nigger

The tears are delicious. Sad that there is a 1 in 2 chance I'm actually talking to a White man.

Nice try you fucking kike.

post nipples feg

Okay, first of all, it's sarcasm, not "irony." I don't know why everyone started to confuse those two concepts but irony is something like a fire station burning down or a dentist who develops a cavity. Highlighting the unintentional benefits of a bad situation is (a form of) sarcasm. And for the love of God stop using the word "unironically" when you mean "seriously."

Anyway, all of these people who seem to hate TRS the most also happen to know every little detail about Spencer and Enoch. Kinda like they listen to every show and then go on Holla Forums to rant about how bad it is. If you think it's that bad, make your own show.

Why can't we go back to 2014 when people just posted news stories and every other thread wasn't about calling the poster above you a jew?

lel

That's how I feel about everything you say.

Good on you guys. You must be doing something right with all these shills autistic screechposting a hundred times per thread.

Which we have no evidence of you actually being one way or the other, so its kind of irrelevant, isn't it?

See, this? THIS is D&C.
This is literally some faggot claiming to be from some not-American country, claiming to be White, and shitting upon American Whites for the purposes of sowing discord.
This is literally divide and conquer shilling, happening in real time.

What tears? I'm laughing at the fact that Europe is going to be a Muslim battleground in about 10-20 years.
I guess I was laughing so hard you got confused.

Man you're dumb. Probably don't even drop redpills on the kike's holy hoax because it's bad PR

sarcastic fag-enabling is still fag-enabling. Blow your brains out.
Know your enemy. Basic Sun Tzu.

Wanna know how I know you weren't here in 2014?

Yeah, but you're retarded, so nobody cares what you think.
Now do you have an argument or not, you Jew-coddling fuckwit?

Stick to gypsy land kike.

Nice proxy.

Alright, fuck this, this thread is done

1 post

Coming up on Ye Olde Bumplimit, any closing thoughts?

Paranoia is a sign of being a kike.
lmao

European, you'd be nowhere without Europe. Want an America without Europe then go huff petrol at your local feathernigger preserve.

No you mongoloid. I'm shitting on you because I want you to unite under a banner that is not jewish

I do want to divide you from your jewish, subversive, alt-kike thought leaders because I see they are a den of vipers leading you straight into the same slovenly disgusting life you're supposedly trying to break free of.

Stick to sucking kike-dick with Richard "I think one can have a male soul in a female body" Spencer and Mike "b'nai b'irth is pro-white" Peinowitz.

And we're soon close to bump limit.

Faggots.

And recognition of the enemy tactics is the sign of being a wise leader.

Remember that when you're following behind me someday.

Too late faggot.

3 more

ALT-KIKES MUST GO AND STAY GO
we need a thread 2 tbh, time to rev up the old TRShill folder.

archive.is/SJj4o

Bump.

They need something like this, to give it a funk
Bad example but the text is very relevant, not to mention the rune. Odal/Odel. Birth given right to land through ancestry. To put it blunt and odel's boy is the one who inherits the farm and so on.
Point
You should see the normies go home here, with drums and everything. Lame chants, they can do so much better. The left just have lame regurgitation. These have some kekes, pic up on that. I hate to not have any good protest photo from here(want to gas all the whales stuff like that ordinary shit)

Anti-Anglo!

this is Holla Forums
no need

I was almost excited to see white people standing up for their heritage and future for their people.

But then the reddit shills reminded me everyone is a kike faggot.
Thanks based shills. I'll never get involved in IRL again.

This is sadder than "drumpf"

Then why are Dicky Spencer and Kike Eunuch in that image?

I didn't bookmark the archive of this thread. Does anyone have the thread snapshot from before 6ee user's posts were curated?

The one being replied to here, for instance.

Forgot pic.

That's always often the case, user.

The statue is a symbolic of a cultural experience and heritage, you know this but are trying to act like it isn't true. I wonder why? Wait no I don't.

Damn that was a nice statue.

plus jews and muslims can't eat pork, it's the perfect food

Don't post when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Novorussia is commie kike satellite.

They publicaly disowned the confederates and racism after people asked about it.

dang

you left one tweet saying it's a mental disease and 'totally sexual'

What if first pic was actually done in order to make us dox that guy?

I don't trust anything on imageboards.

3rd pic really is too big and shitty for me to read it in detail, what is your point in tl;dr version?

Richard Spencer is a total badass, and he just keeps getting more badass every month!

t. alt-kike

What did the Jewish Mayor of Charlottevillle mean by this?

dailystormer.com/charlottesville-jewish-mayor-attacks-fellow-whites-complains-that-self-defense-is-anti-semitic/

twitter.com/NapkinEater/status/864545470831525890

source

What did the alt-kike shill mean by this?

Winston is getting tired of your shit.

Go post in the asian waifu thread. Putin's Russia fully supports the creation of a new hybrid race.

Awesome. I hope they had the common sense to be armed too. This bullshit about just dispersing needs to be done on their terms.

I'd say carrying a big flaming stick is being armed. Not sure what actual gun laws are like there, though.

We get your filthy as fuck user but goddamn your even scared of BBQ sauce?

This fucking world.

If you can take less than 15 seconds to drop the second gun, ready the first and fire it when someone is running full speed at you I'll give you a quarter.

Meanwhile in New Orleans …

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/pgt_beauregard_statue_coming_d.html#incart_breaking

archive.is/SJj4o
Here it is. Godspeed 6ee07a.

>nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/pgt_beauregard_statue_coming_d.html#incart_breaking

I take it no one gives a fuck anymore?

lel I guess TRS pays by the post too

Virginia is best state.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use this image, agent Bronyfaggot Dicksucker. I'll let you in on a little secret, in the largest sense Holla Forums has actually already won. But you wouldn't know that, because your pay grade is pleb. Time has ended, and you didn't even notice. Most people don't. The only changes that are happening now are happening in dimensions you can't even conceive of. But trust me,
IT'S HAPPENING
It doesn't matter WHERE you organize, or with WHO, it matters WHEN. And I don't think Holla Forums needs to organize more–this level is not only sufficient, but approximates ideal. Just keep coming up with coherent thoughtforms, and the substance of reality will tremble, as you have already seen. The best of you will likely also become ubermensch, and you will be the survivors of the meme wars. Just keep in mind that the images on the movie screen are never the target, because they don't exist. Only the screen exists, you fight THERE. When/if the battle turns hot, the burdens of the righteous will be lessened, for your castle was laid upon the rock, and not the sand. And you will remember my analogy, and you will win. If we're going to simulate a xeno war, you already know what to do PURGE
PRAISE KEK
Also it looks like a lot of you need to reduce your degeneracy levels before you are consumed like fucking goys, and trust me kikes are going to get the worst of this simulation. Just think about their sick fetishes about boiling in cum and shit, and shit. These guys need permanent black box removal…because they never existed. Nevar fogret, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me, and my function is to delet souls, so let's all try our hardest to be quality players.

Let's get this soul delete train running

archive.is/W1KwX
archive.is/4yUn5

Pretty sure Tricky Dick could set up a homegym with the fortune he has. Why bother sharing equipment with smelly sweaty niggers and Tumblr landwhales instead of enjoying the same thing at the comfort of your home?

>>>/gaschamber/

If you can delete souls, delete mine at least. I'm tired.

Nothing should exist. Nothing should have ever existed. If this is a simulation, the programmer should be killed and the simulation destroyed.

Ashes and Echoes

Too bad they are all honeypots. IRL groups do nothing but get their shit pushed in by the government. That's why the monuments come down. Watch what happens.

Spencer needs to learn to handle these bitches.

Why does this faggot talk to literally every media outlet? And why can't he be serious for once in his life? I think his ego is emboldened as much as his pockets are by his alt-right fanboys.

Look at Spency go