Kebab gets gassed in Serbia

archive.fo/Jalof

So how long until Serbia gets liberated again?

this gets my dick hard tbh

for a bit I thought they actually got gassed

Anyone have the picture of serbian clay over time, with more and more of it being taken away until they're left with an atom?

Shit forgot the webm.

Needs to have god is a serb playing in the background

oy vey over 6 gorillion kebabs gassed on the spot

I find it hilarious that they still use Communist definitions like "commissariat".

I know that disappointment, bro.

Thought for sure at the 0:20 mark that the guy was going to start chasing that fucking kid around, but I guess he decided he'd better behave with the cameras around.

fucking based

If their belongings can be described as meager, then they had plenty of time to gather them all.

some african languages dont have words for time, past, present, future haha

If they told them to leave, they'd stay exactly where they were.
If they instead start dismantling tents and spraying the area down with pesticide shortly after evicting them, they leave.

Not really sure what they expected from Serbia. They're already pushing their luck by just existing on Serbian clay.

As a Norwegian with a country full of immigrants this kebab thing is something I support, but to be honest, Serbs are even worse than those cockroaches. I visited Belgrade, stayed a week there, and I will NEVER do that again. I can`t understand how people living so close to Europe can be so primitive. If there were no gypsies in Europe, Serbs would be the next in line to shit on. No wonder Hitler wanted to exterminate them along with retards, gypsies and those disgusting Jews.

kek

butthurt croat/bosniak/albanian spotted

I don't understand, this is just a normal roach treatment.

Hundreds of years of Ottoman occupation and a population that is largely mainly Turk rape babies does that to you.

Nope, just a bitter Norwegian, I would rather be dead than a part of the Balcan neanderthal tribes.

They did.

nice try shlomo

Youre a fucking idiot. It was sarcasm post at the kike shill.

Nobody is asking you to be.

BASED

saved

top fucking percentage

He's just delousing the place.

It should be noted tho, that Serbia is a God damned fucking shithole. Maybe 1/5th of all the people I've met are blond and blue eyed. Not even to mention [insert every metric that you can measure here].
It all forced me into a painful conclusion:
If you are a smart, blue eyed, blond, tall Serb, your duty is to study something technical, become a doctor/engineer, lose the accent, learn the new language and the culture, and GET THE FUCK OUT. Serbia is a banana state, a sinking ship, there is no future here and all who stay in Serbia deserve Serbia.
I am not a leftist or a cuck, just telling it how it is. Serbia is a beautiful peace of land, but the problem is that it is full of modern day (((Serbs))) with their dark eyes, dark hair, hooked noses, short stature, and everything else.
Oh and literally everyone with a technical degree leaves the country.
Serbia has been simply put conquered and vanquished. If you are in any way, shape, or form a valuable individual, you need to get out.
Nothing but brain-drain leftovers (aka retards), corruption, poverty, misery, joblessness, just in one word ruins, nothing but ruins left here.

Not having mental degeneracy is worthless when you already have physical degeneracy everywhere.

Seems that is a price of not being a cuck in the (((world)))

I'm more concerned what is this dopy, stoned Anglo doing in my fucking country playing mother Teresa and why didn't he get his teeth kicked in right then and there.

What's with all the albosnians ITT?

Why are they interviewing this dumb bitch? She's some vagrant living in a van.

www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/solidaritea

i can tell you as a serb that it is mighty impressive those cunts managed to fend off feral gypsies and keep their van copper so far
you gotta understand that when you are living in a place where welfare is science fiction only internet nerds read about, doing charity from a van in serbia is a mighty difficult feat

for how long does that thing exists?

Didn't you read OP or watch the video ? They literally got Zyklon-B'd.

Oh fuck! That trumpet fanfare at the start. Willingly I give my sides in honour of this OC.

8/pol/ is best Holla Forums

imagine if Jeb Bush won..

This is what's going to happen within the next 30 years. Every muslim, African, Central/South American people are going to be removed like unwanted wildlife and their former space will literally be fumigated with disinfectant.

I am glad to be on the right side of history.

Should have sprayed the faggot with the camera too

Unless the site has a lot of historical significance I say just raze it fire.

Ayy lmao post this in balkan thread. Jk i'm stealing your archive and postin it there

You just got sprayed

LITERARY HITLER

I really want to love the Anglos but every time I find one I like he turns out to be a hardcore liberal faggot
The list goes on.
I thought Nigel would be my new favourite Anglo, but it would seem he's a Norman.
Same with Scotland. I love Scotland, but they're overwhelmingly cucked. They're the only nation that was able to make Rome rage quit.
It seems to be only a natural result of a people who have been born and raised from the start of their lives for generations, to believe that subservience to authority is best. And since they've almost succeeded in turning the Scots into bull prepping Brits, they're taken the blue pill too.
Alba gu brĂ th

and where do you want to migrate to?
you realize that its becoming harder and harder for native academics to find a job
do you really think you will get a job with a serbian stem degree?

This guy was classic

This is why Serbs are called gypsies in some neighboring countries.

Just go be a Croat. It's an easy shift and I hear they still have things under control.

be glad you didn't go to bulgaria
we get gypsies AND turks

Has Serbia started the fire?

do you really think that it's a tea van?
what? just because they called it a tea van?

it's not a tea van. it's a bestiality van. a beast van for the lesbian, her lover, her lover's need for migrant dick that the lesbian can't provide, and feasting on the roachs' crowd-sourcing anti-white feasting.

not your tea tea-van. literally: 'not yours mine mine mine' party van sluts joining their 'alpha male' sandnigger provider commune.

aside, the keyword solidarity should be a dead red give away. 'solidarity' was re-mis-appropriated by the kikes and kike-alikes in the mid 1990s (or earlier). you may not see it, but it has, is, and will likely continue to be, quite the viral antifa/'minority'/communist mantra. hand blm, bamn, antifa, min-wage, shia, etc 'solidarity' and watch them foam with ecstasy. solidified, in their collectivist interest, to eat. this is the democratic party (see: obama)('big-tent' apes). the variant of this that doesn't use 'solidaritea' is the neocon party (see: mccain)('my-tent' frankensteins), but it is still the same pattern.

Oh how the tables have turned.

No I just don't want varicella.

Brucella I meant, fucking auto correct.

Not only is Fry a liberal, he's also a kike.

You now realize that if there weren't cameras around, 30 years from now this story would be part of the "atrocities" known as the second Holocaust where 6 million Muslims were gassed by Hitler's ghost.

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

(Checked)
It was gracious of the Serbs to allow them the courtesy of self-removal.

It's just delousing agent. No need to worry, we don't want a typhus outbreak.

KEEP MEMEING GOD DAMNIT

Memes aside, they have to do this to prevent harmful plagues like liece, fleas and mosquitoes away so that the people doesn't get sick or if one is sick he doesn't end up making other sick when a mosquito feeds on him an then on someone else.

Are muslim this retarded that they claim this is harmful to them?