We gotta kill dabbing

This meme is literally niggerfying white people, lets end this stupid meme.

It's promoting hip-hop, heavy weed smoking - stoner culture which are decaying society, so yeah…we should think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRpJk1uERKA
independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/this-11yearold-norwegian-prince-has-given-the-dab-the-royal-seal-of-approval-35704365.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=GRpJk1uERKA

dabbing is merely a symptom, not the cause
people are going to smoke weed and listen to rap anyway

What the fuck is dabbing?

what the fuck is dabbing?

A meme lasts only as long as you give it attention, positive or negative. Trying to actively shut it down will only get normalfags to use it even more. Give it no attention, and it loses it's power.

the best part is the nigger losing mind at 3:08. Otherwise see

whoa, whoa, whoa.. I thought dabbing was dead where did Dr. Frankenstein manage to resurrect its corpse

I have no idea what that is?

We should meme one-armed dabbing

I thought dabbing died when H*llary did it way back during the primaries on the Ellen Degenerate show.

Oh fuck, that's good

Just take their wallet while they're not looking

Never heard of this, sounds like a waste of time.

Saw that shit once from my son. He doesn't do that stupid shit anymore.

It looks a bit like a Roman salute, so let's meme it into that.

Directly trying to destroy it will backfire, appropriating it will be hilarious and succeed.

in all seriousness, though, dabbing doesn't do shit to white people. it's just something else that will cause nigs to bitch about cultural appropriation. white people are dabbing all over the place right now. i literally cannot stop dabbing. i dab whenever i can which is pretty much when i am not sleeping. i am dabbing right now as i type this (yes, i am that fucking awesome).

it will pass. eventually, i will see no further need for dabbing and will await the next pop culture phenomenon that niggers whip up as they ook like primates on their front porches when they should be working at a job. i will appropriate that as well and the cycle will repeat

may as well dab while it's cool. get to piss off niggers in the process because, trust me, they are far more pissed off about white people dabbing than you are

This. When someone "dabs", point out to them in a fun friendly way, in a way that shows an expectation of humorous comradery, how doing the "nazi salute" is a fun way to trigger SJWs.

What you resist will persist. Just let it die already, it's on its death throes anyways. Nigger/swag culture, on the other hand…now we're talking about a problem.

dubs of truth

I have never heard of this before, and if I saw someone doing this I would assume they're just some sort of stupid nigger.

Also, is correct.

Don't you see? It's a double roman salute.
Just nazi it up.

I don't smoke, but dabs are just hash oil.
It's just an old thing that's popular again.

Pic related is dabs you out of touch fags.
It's just freebased weed essentially.

THIS

Isn't dabbing just white preteens making fun of niggers?

This.

If prepubescent beaners are doing it… the meme has made its rounds and is officially dead.

I live in CA and nobody does this except a few nonwhites who do it as a joke. Nobody takes it seriously it's just a dumb thing to do like the mic drop or whatever.

It's a fad, and an old one at that. It is already almost dead. What are you trying to slide, shlomo?

i'm not a weedfag, i tried to give it a shot when i was younger but it always made me feel fucking awful

i did a dab once and it was literally like a shotgun blast to my brain. how anyone, let alone fucking kids, can do that nigger shit is beyond me

oh lawd is dat sum fried chickens?

independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/this-11yearold-norwegian-prince-has-given-the-dab-the-royal-seal-of-approval-35704365.html

thats fukken prince of Norway

When Miley Cyrus brought the bestial practice of twerking into the main, I was appalled and disgusted. It's a baboon's mating dance, offering one ginormous ass for a dicking by whoever can get their first. And second. And third…

Soon I was seeing it everywhere, and I never got used to its disgusting subhuman origins…until one day I realized something. Any girl who thinks twerking is a good thing is outing herself as unworthy of a white man.

I think we should see the dab as the same thing. It's a warning sign not to associate with someone who's will is that easily subverted.

This is a very good idea. That, or the other hand goes up under the nose to mimic a Hitler stache.

OP is referring to the dance move not the cannabis product you fucking retard.

Wait, I thought we were talking about weed the whole time too. Why would someone start a thread about some shitty dance thread?

It looks fucking stupid, and along with this whole attention-whoring social media generation of boring-no-personality-whatsoever-losers who can't go a day without posting pictures of themselves looking like fucking fools, to stay popular or whatever.

I'm sick of all that crap and i'm sick of this shit. I hope the next Oklahoma Bomber takes out the facebook-servers instead.

OP is 6 months too late.

DAB ON EM.

Destroy
All
Blacks

Oppress
Non-whites

Eliminate
Minorities

check mah dubs u scrub

Dabbing is a CDC psyop/conspiracy to encourage people to cough into the crook of their elbows. Originally the CDC termed it "the Vampire Cough", but that wasn't marketable to teenagers. So they paid some Atlanta-area niggers to create a dance move, the result is dabbing. It has been a huge success, as influenza rates decreased 15% last year. The motion of the dance creates muscle memory, and people feel more comfortable coughing into their elbows instead of their hands.

checkin these trips

Kek, good one user. Trips checked

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Damn trips post getting us all #woke n shiet.

YES! LET'S DO THIS!

check 'em

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but rock and roll in the 1950s did that. Dabbing is just one of the latest.

Dubs checked. You got the same dubs as the post you checked, nice.

Fuckin check these dubs

Kek

We just have to co-opt it and make it a Nahzeee symbol.

Dabbing is right up there with white women flashing gang signs on the cringe-o-meter.

We need to make dabbing racist, like milk and the okay hand gesture.

If we take everything popular and make it ours people will either choose to do it anyway and thus make nazism more mainstream or they will stop doing it altogether. Win-win for us I'd say.

This

I want to believe. Trips sevens don't lie.

Dabbing is an irrelevant shit meme that makes wiggers and niggers alike do a stealthy Roman salute. It'll die on its own don't waste your energy.

Just tell your friends to stop acting like nigger when you see them do shit like this. It is terrible that kikes have meme'd blacks into being "cool" and "hip" since they tried to meme them as the creators of jazz and we need to reverse this. It's fucking stupid how normies see niggers acting like dumb niggers and they're so brainwashed by the talmudvison that they think the niggers are "cool."

literally never seen it