Wurm Unlimited

LETS DO THIS RIGHT Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The new server has been made, and we're sticking with the current map. No resets, no item/skill losses.

NOTE: THERE ARE TWO SERVERS WE PLAY ON. ONE IS THE WRC SERVER WHOSE IP IS ALREADY IN THE WRC PIRATE CLIENT BY DEFAULT. THE OTHER IS THE NEW user SERVER 216.245.223.162 AND IS ACCESSABLE WITH LEGIT AND PIRATE COPIES

We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.

4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain (on WRC server) 6x Action speed and 3x Skill gain (on user server)

New client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT

If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS

Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
censor_chat from true to false
Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT

If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

IP Address: 216.245.223.162

WRC Server homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

WRC MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/

There are more mods, but got to search for them manually

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON WRC SERVER
Give Trenhal permissions to your house so he can expand the village deed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgFvFLAGK0&list=PLD14AD8668B6FA218
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Horde_of_the_Summoned
github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/v1.7
wurmpedia.com/index.php/King_Cobra
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Concrete
comfy.moe/ebuxug.act
pastebin.com/Cmcdfw6H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apologies to anyone who was about to post/posting something important on the old thread. Figured I'd update the OP since so much has changed.

Wew lad

kys

Also most people are going Mol Rehan for their starting kingdom. Some anons might've chosen HOTS but they've been pretty silent so far.

So is the map im playing on at
Is this the final map or is it going to be wiped out for a new one?

Can you make a shit ton of uniques all across the map, serverfag?

We're sticking with the current map

alright then, where's the Mol rehan kingdom. I spawned without a kingdom and I'm ready to build war machines.
I'm at 928x1407 and im tired of being out in the woods.

Rumor has it the Mol Rehan town will be at 370 3455

Better hurry up and build that guard tower then before the HOTS sekrit klub ruins you :^)

I will bet u 20 iron coins that nobody is even on HoTS

I already have a Libila priest, running to the BL now

It'd be a shame if that were true. I'd kinda like to see a band of HOTS viking raiders that show up in a huge battleboat some day.

Say hello to our neighbors

one of them tried to ride up on me with a bull.

But I had been practicing on a fighting dummy and chopping down trees with my sword so I smashed the faggots teeth in and stole his loot.

time to get comfy boys

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgFvFLAGK0&list=PLD14AD8668B6FA218

Average day in Bane

So should I stop building this Knarr on old server and hop on to the new one as MR then?

Also are you homos sure you really, really don't want to gm me so I can enter all of your stats from screenshots? Fresh start sucks tbh.

Come get comfy.

If I spawn MR will I be near the coords mentioned?

You're close enough if you swim, yeah.

OH GOD BADMIN PLS SAVE US

So admin, question. Any idea why when I have my hatchet selected and I forage, I take out my saw to help forage? kek

So what's going on with the map on user server. Are we really sticking a single shitty looking landmass that was generated?

Do people still play WRC? Feels like we should all go over or all stay.

WRC is extremely dead

Posting a livemap would get rid of wonderful stuff such as this abomination.

I didn't want to assume the stayfags had all died off/switched over. If anyone still plays WRC still feel free to speak up. Otherwise we'll stop talking about it outside of the pirate client.

SWEET JESUS

I've been on Wurmian server all day and was by myself most of the time, never more than two people. Was just building and grabbing some supplies…peaceful.

I screwed up and pick jelly kellys, is there a way to convert?

Fortunately, yes.

[08:47:18] Rumours of The venerable Soros are starting to spread.

Is there a larger version of the map for the new server?

Hmmm?

If there is I've yet to see it. Gotta rough it until admin makes a livemap (never ever).

Make your own.

I died ad respawed 2,500 spaces north of the city. like 3 hours of walking down the drain.

so whats up with the user server? is it pvp? i left after the wrc server got fucker dup and havent checked the thread

So which map is currently on Anons server?
Give pics

Randomly generated map.
No one knows what it looks like.

It's PvP

God this shit is dumb.

PVP YUSSSSSSSS

rib serb?

rip server?

Is the serb down or is it something on my end?

ITS OVER RIP

F

p a n i c

Badmin said the server does a backup every 6 hours, does it automatically restart to perform said backup?

If so that might be what's happening now.

is there going to be a new map??

I've been playing for 12+ hours straight and this is the first time the server has ripped

fuck no

Nope. Someone even quit over it.

Eventually yeah.

Server is back by the way

Nope, we're staying on the current map.

Really? I thought they said this one was temporary. It's pretty light on wildlife too.

Badmin confirmed in game no new map.

Mob spawns were cranked to the maximum

Other than that one tile with like 200 wolves. Most of the map you can walk for half an hour before seeing a solitary cat.
Which chases you for five tiles and gives up.

Huh.

The new map was fixed, so we're stuck on this one and will be until they get the map working which will take who the fuck knows how long. People just want to play the game without having to start over for the hundredth time this week. One guy quit because the map isn't changing, but even more would quit if they had to start over again.

I mean fucked, not fixed. It needed to be fixed

well FUCK.

Heart of the Swarm? Heroes of the Storm? Higher Order Thinking Skills? History of Technology and Science?

Enjoy your snek. As far as I can tell you need a boat to get to and from the altar.

what manner of hissy-ness is this?

It's a nice snek, follows me around and watches me kill wolves.

Also, the fuck is up with characteristic skill gain on this server? I'm getting jack shit for anything.

the server rates are allegedly 6x timers and 3x skillgain but I don't buy it.

The 3x skillgain I can see, but I think characteristics are separate from that. It seems like they're still at 1x.

Literally thought of these
What the fuck did that dumb user mean by "HOTS"?

Hordes of the Summoned you mongoloids.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Horde_of_the_Summoned

I know that sleep bonus DO multiply those, since I once tested with 200000x sleep bonus, and two trees sent me to 70 str

never bothered testing with a server with 20000x multiplier

Is there event any use for dirt?

1/22 of making a rare coal pile

1/60x of making a rare klin

it seems the dirt for flower beds is not the same dirt though

the chance is 1/totalmats

I don't understand why we didn't generate a good map instead of using a shitty placeholder. I have a feeling that's why we have so many fewer people this time around.

Same tbh fam

I think it's time to pack up

Does Epic affect that?

Should be easy to check - look for rip serb 6 hours after last time.

What's shitty about map? It works. Nobody has stepped up with else that works.

Do we have a picture of the current map? Everyone says it's shitty, but aside from the lack of animals I haven't seen any pictures of it.

I'll take another look at wildlife soon, not sure why the server isn't spawning up to max.

I'd love to play wurm again. I liked it but was really turned off by skill caps, payed membership fees, and slow ass walking. Does 6x action speed mean faster movement? I might pick up a copy and play with you guys when I get home in a couple weeks.

Just the action timers. You can get mounts though. Not sure how much faster they are.

I think the action timers are borked. Wyvern definitely feels faster in every way, but it's 5x and we're 6x.

Action timers and wildlife both seems borked.

Probably it just spawned all the animals in one place or something. They're also really passive though.

Thanks, Bear. That sure helped.

First video showcases 6x
Second video showcase characteristic leveling at 10000(or zero more or less) exp rates

We're also split into two factions.

That may be because the server migration thing turned into a shitflinging festival between two opposed groups.

give it to me straight, how long will this server stay up? I don't want to start over again but I will if there's some degree of permanence.

Is stealth completely broken?

Should I follow the tutorial bullshit or just set out on a random heading and form my own survival compound?

Nah just ignore it.

OK, so should I find you faggots or just freeball it?

We're in a very developmental stage right now. If you're in Mol then I guess ask to be invited to the settlement. Otherwise have fun roughin' it

Is the map thats up the real actual for real map we're going to be playing on and it's not going to get obliterated for another one anytime soon?

Yes, we're sticking with it. We have no idea what it looks like and hopefully Badmin won't leak the map.

Invite skell

stealth just hides you in local i think

I couldn't even get it to work in the first place.
Being invisible in local would be pretty neat though, it's basically a 50 tile radar.

Any tip on finding clay?
Am not even gonna ask about tar since its not as vital for building a house.

Get ready to travel far and in circles.

Same here. I settled near the light and I can't find any clay at all. It feels like that we're all on a mountain and the water level has been raised up extremely high.

Meant to reply to .

My God it's beautiful.

I wanted to be a miner/smithy but
N o p e

git gud enchantments on your gear

I still dont know what server to join. I don't mind sticking around in the old one, it's laggy but that means I don't have to start over.

How does clay even look in winter terrain?

ProspectMod - features:
Prospecting cave floors provides the same information as prospecting a rock tile on the surface above (i.e. detect nearby ore veins).

github.com/WalkerInTheVoid/WurmMods/releases/tag/v1.7

This got bleak.

We were a town of autists who operated together and now were expected to wander off and solo things out or stay in a small group in a game which heavily encourages you to be with a decent amount of other people in order to get shit done or have any value aside from making a house and staring at it.

Why.

I don't want another fucking map

I've already got over 60 prospecting. You don't need a mod to take away the skill, just work on it for a while or ask someone else to prospect for you.

Are you saying at lvl 60 I can prospect the floor and see all ore veins including their quality in a 7x7 area centered on me?

at level 60 you can see all veins in a 9x9 area centred on you by analyzing shards from the mine tile you're standing on.

The search radius increases based on skill level. It also tells you of any non-ore deposits such as salt or flint.

What's your skill?

I'll be looking into the timer today.

Here's your fucking clay.

FINALLY

But yeah, we seem to be playing at 3x speed

The biggest delay is GTX uploading the backup to offsite storage…

SHAWN 2 TILE HOUSE RULE

EVERYONE AT LEAST USE THE 2 TILE SPACING RULE BETWEEN HOUSES

to not be a dick

Let me know if anything fucked up, I'll check the thread periodically. Not in the village, can't see your chat.

UP

The value of each creature skill 10052, from lowest to highest
1 Chicken2 Large rat3 Wild cat5 Pig5 Hen5 Calf5 Foal5 Child5 Lamb6 Mountain lion7 Dog7 Pheasant8 Brown cow8 Sheep10 Black wolf10 Joe the Stupe10 Rooster10 Deer14 Goblin15 Bull15 Bison15 Seal cub16 Cave bug16 Crab22 Ram24 Scorpion25 Seal28 Horse30 Black bear30 Spirit guard30 Spirit sentry30 Spawn of Uttacha35 Unicorn36 Tortoise38 Hell Horse40 Salesman40 Troll40 Brown bear40 Huge spider40 Bartender40 Santa Claus40 Evil Santa40 Wild boar40 Mountain gorilla40 Rabid hyena40 Easter bunny40 Tormentor40 Guide40 Lady of the lake40 Deathcrawler minion40 Hell Hound44 Hell Scorpious45 Jenn-Kellon tower guard45 Horde of the Summoned tower guard45 Mol-Rehan tower guard45 Isles tower guard45 Eaglespirit50 Spirit avenger50 Spirit brute50 Lava fiend50 Crocodile50 Worg50 Wraith50 Rift Beast50 Rift Jackal50 Rift Ogre50 Rift Warmaster50 Rift Caster50 Rift Summoner60 Goblin leader60 Dolphin60 Octopus65 Forest giant65 Anaconda70 Lava spider70 Zombie70 Sol Demon70 Skeleton70 Fog Spider70 Rift Ogre Mage75 White dragon hatchling75 Avenger of the Light75 Drakespirit75 Epiphany of Vynora75 Juggernaut of Magranon75 Manifestation of Fo75 Incarnation of Libila80 Green dragon hatchling80 Kyklops80 Troll king80 Spirit templar80 Spirit shadow80 Son of Nogump80 Blue dragon hatchling80 Red dragon hatchling85 Black dragon hatchling85 Sea Serpent85 Huge shark85 Blue whale90 guardTough90 guardBrutal90 Black dragon90 Blue dragon90 Green dragon90 White dragon95 Red dragon95 Cobra King

Are Characteristic Affinity supposed to be that slow?

Oh geeze. I hope I can get a new comfy house built once all this shit settles down.

Maybe instead I'll go HotS, grind my taming, traps and masonry and make spooky altar towers for people to conquer.

PANIC

I think it's settled now. Should have the 3x/6x we wanted and 25k mobs instead of the 7k we had before.

We're missing the concrete mod, the one that makes it clay + rock shards.

Never thought of this, pretty neat idea.

What's wrong with the default way of making concrete?

You've never made concrete, have you?

Finally.

THANK YOU.
Bring me back some for boats?

Apparently you can become king in your respective kingdom through some NPC, but what can kings do?
wurmpedia.com/index.php/King_Cobra

I will. If I can find my way home.

HOL UP

Assign offices. We need a Chancellor before we can have a Head of secret police, Court Harlequin, Court Chef, etc.

Badmin needs to spawn the Stone of the Sword somewhere (or just give it to someone if we agree on who becomes chancellor) so we can get that ball rolling.

>wurmpedia.com/index.php/Concrete

I'll spawn these tonight.

Seems ideal for Zogbot and someone who wants to be an Alchemist…

It'd be a lot less tedious with the mod.

Pretty sure the rate at which Characteristics increase is still too low, doesn't match up with regular skillgains.

Characteristics are leveling up absurdly slowly. Something is wrong.

I don't understand why this triggers you autists so hard.

It's a bit more complicated, but you get digging, masonry and natsub skill, and you never need concrete in such quantities as you might need bricks or mortar. The clay + shards mod still requires nat sub, btw.

that's how it is, that's the way it really is. see:

they are being affected by the 3x rates

You've never fixed someone fucking up a mineshaft hardcore.

Characteristics are leveling absurdly slowly. Something is wrong. It is not working as intended.

maybe it's working as WU is intended, even if it differs from WO

Are they actually leveling slowly, or are you all new and retarded?

Characteristics level extremely slowly. With several individual skills over 70 and maybe a thousand points gained overall, only one of my characteristic subskills was over 40.

Admin what the fuck are you doing, why does Burzan have his mining level?

[18:11:32] 74, badmin gave me my mining from WRC

SECRET'S OUT MOTHERFUCKER

FUCKING BADMIN

welp

Burn the witch?

We need that mod that lets you drag more than your carry weight from container to container. Transferring logs from one BSB to another BSB 4 at a time is hell.

WE KILL THE BADMIN

post yfw you don't have to deal with this impending shitshow because you wizened up and quit when badmin couldn't preserve skills for a map change without a whole extra day of delay and then couldn't even figure out how to work the new map at all

Now that we have a server where we CAN lynch people, why aren't we lynching Burzan?

it only takes one brave man to begin the lynching.

I didn't ask him to set my mining and pickaxe, he just did, so I assumed he was doing that for anyone who wanted it.

Then how did he know what to set it to?

He asked me what it was on WRC, I told him, he set it.

I trust you'll all be happy now.

Why? What happened?

Are we doing this PMK shit?

Why quit when you can gb2wurmian? I almost didn't come to new map at all, might return to old.

Now everyone is freaking out and rightfully thinking we're going to be fucked staying in this server, and people are talking about going back to WRC. Can't you just set his body strength back to 20, and his mining back to what it was? Everything was perfectly fine until all this happened

Badmin set Burzan's body strength to 10.

[18:42:31] It's my server. I'll do what I want.

Jesus christ I am glad I stopped playing that sounds like anus.

We weren't even mad at Burzan or anything. Admin just typical powertripfag with a Burzan fetish, Burzan did nothing wrong.

50 digging
20.5 BS
Characteristic gain rates are seriously fucked.

[18:48:39] First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.

I'd had about enough on WRC. Built boat, built house, nothing I really wanted to do, nothing interesting going on around town, weren't even allowed to pick on the normen anymore. Gearing up for the dragon or for bullying Kuja in HotA would've been fun, but no one wanted to.

I was gonna give this new server a shot since it had decent settings and someone made a nice map, but settings are wonky, map's been incompetenced into the void and now this bullshit. Connectivity aside, so far user's done a worse job of admining than the ruskie.

Brosmouth, early exodus and early Broschwitz were all nice. I'm calling it here until the next incarnation of Holla Forumsurm happens.

[18:48:39] A lot of loyalty for a hired miner.

So basically you don't enjoy the actual game, just setting up for it? :^)

t. Wombraider

Actually he's replying to me.

Somebody build a courthouse, I at least deserve a trial. I will abide by the judge's decision.

Wombraider wasn't even around for Brosmouth, user.

So many newfriends! You'll have to tell me how much fun you have playing the r e a l game with nigger admin.

I made a large clearing on spawn island that anyone can feel free to use. I was intending for it to be the foundation for a multi-level castle or a dockyard but it's also suited to be used for ample farmland or other purposes. Co-ords are in the file name, it's on the north-east part of the island. Go nuts.

Looks like creatures are spawning now. Dodging a lot of crabs.

Well i guess I'll have to ask the badmin for my lvl 70 cloth tailoring back

You know that Brosmouth was under Ivan, right?

I'm the only one who he gave skills to, but I'm done on this server so it doesn't matter. Won't be going back to WRC either, both servers are just shitshows.

what part of my post implied Brosmouth wasn't on the serb

Well that didn't last as long as I thought it would. We're in full decline now. Wew.

FFS just slap the admin and make him set the skills back.

Is this the end of Holla Forums's Wurm settlements?

I'd venture to say it's too late for that. Morale was already low to begin with, what with the map and skills and everything else. Now that the Badmin's showing his true colors everyone's used to seeing the writing on the wall and noping the fuck out before they waste any more time.

Except that's a fucking lie you nigger.

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Ruskies, not join them. You were to bring balance to the autism, not leave it in darkness.

[18:48:39] : [shouts] I hate you!

You were my brother, Badmin. I loved you.

Ruskie may have been retarded, but he never pulled shit like this. You're better off going back to his laggy rollback serb than sticking with this tire fire.

At least five of the regulars have quit, user, and that's just the ones who've announced it.

Someone'll start it up again in a couple months/years.

It's a cycle.

TWO YEARS LATER

Everyone keeps talking about the map.

That map was broken, the faggot who made it didn't bother testing - it was broken.

I'll accept I'm a terrible admin who was going to take 24 hours to transfer characters to a new map… but shut up about that fucking map. Did any of you niggers get it working locally?

The map had nothing to do with the admin but with me the map creator you can have the entire action file if you want but it will takes literal hours to regenerate and export.

Nobody wanted to wait for it to regenerate and properly export that was a democratic decision.

If you want to be that person by all means do it.

comfy.moe/ebuxug.act

JUST FIX BURZANS SKILLS HOLY FUCK
EVERYTHING IS FINE EXCEPT FOR THAT

He doesn't need to, I'm not playing anymore.

The fact that it happened in the first place is damning enough. Just putting the skills back isn't going to win back anyone's trust. That ship has sailed.

Yeah just like we didn't put up with the first shit Ivan through at us. Face it nobody cares and the majority isn't responding because we're all busy playing.

I'd fix his skills but there's no point - there is no Burzan without them.

Now there is no Burzan with them, either.

So you faggots going to deport me or not? I'll abide by a poal but it would be more fun being judged in the game.

then come to town so we can lynch you

I agree, just because I got a pirate serb working doesn't make me a suitable admin. Hence the Badmin.

Listen, Adminfag.
Just get your shit together, and do you best to avoid causing more drama and fucking other shit up. No more of this secret bullshit or random decisions, just be transparent with everyone and try to communicate and maybe this whole ordeal won't implode on us all.

I will tonight, on my phone.

Want stat and concrete mods first?

Concrete mod would be great.

the best admin, fixes problems and makes no impact other than that.

Listen to

He knows what he's talking about. The best admin is never seen or heard, he just makes shit work. If you want to play then you play on an unidentifiable account that nobody knows belongs to the admin.

Wew, 100 wemp after replanting.

O-okay. C-can I still spawn kikes?

I like the kikes

Oh fuck this I'm out. Everything about this server is retarded. Guess I'll wait to see if next time Holla Forums can get it's head out it's ass and actually play wurm.

keep the map file since you like it so much.

Badmin, if I took the trouble to fix the map, would you do an exodus?

Nobody can get to 23 body strength to load the crates and such, so I doubt it would be a good idea.

Sure, I could do a proper one - sailing to the edge. Easier than copying things from one database to another and fixing invalid positions.

Would need someone to step up with a 2nd server, which might be a waste, what with everyone leaving. Or I guess you could sail to my desktop…

How many players on even on now?

Fuck, I had to drop the tar. It's being guarded by crocs.

About 15-20 not counting alts.

considering that you can host two servers at once, it might not be needed, but it might strain the machine or something. I will try to fix the map as soon as the skeleton raid ends

Mother fucking Skeleton Crusades

How do I tunnel in dirt? I can only seem to dig down.

Can't tunnel in dirt, only rock. Remove dirt, then click mining->tunnel.

[18:21:32] Bear is dead. R.I.P.
VICTORY FOR LIBILA! THE HERETIC IS DEAD!

Seeing as theres no fucking way you would of found me I bet the badmin is in on this.

OH GOD SKELETON CRUSADES

BROTHER HANKHILLOCK REQUESTING AID IN THE GREAT SKELETON CRUSADE
WE HAVE BEEN OVERRUN

mother of dog

I think it was just dumb luck, I was on my way to the black light when I saw you half-dead in front of me.

THIS IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE BROTHERS

I was going over there too you stupid nigger.
also

why didn't you say so? i wouldn't have killed you. come join me now

I was offline retard why didn't you think I did anything

did you* didn't do*

Crops seem to be growing abnormally fast. They go through the stages of growth at least 5 times as fast as they did on WRC - I only checked my crops 12 hours after planting and they were already ripe. I replanted them and they were ready for tending maybe half an hour after planting.

How is that even related I went offline like 10 minutes before he found me.

pls go

Holy shit this fucking marsh goes on forever.

priceless you can't make this shit up.

I'm kind of glad I wasn't on for this. Why cant you faggots contain yourselves for one night? Badmin you had to know this wouldn't be taken well. Who could even look at that and be like "Just one guy got his main skill back? Yeah that's alright I guess."

He was punished by the badmin. Got his body strength stat set to 10 from 20. That is 2 months of grinding with current bugged characteristic gain rates.

Welcome to gaming with Holla Forums

If anyone knows how to fix this texture glitch
The ground texture keep randomly changing. If its just an unknown laptop/intel problem, then I'm not tempted to start playing on the new serb This shit makes it borderline unplayable for me.

Roll back to default settings instead of toaster tier m8, then lower them while trying to avoid said textures.

Yeah, I fucked up. When he logged into the server just to announce he wasn't going to play I shouldn't have taken the bait.

Now the faggot is gone anyway, he remind ed everyone I'm the shittiest admin and he took a bunch of broken-map-loving autists with him.

I'm literally worse than a kikey Russian.

Stat gain fix hopefully coming tonight, looking into crops too. And cement.

i believe in you, senpai

Intel integrated cards don't like wurm. Ground meshes and other meshes will look like vomit. If all your computer has is one of those INTELHD cards then your screwed. If you've got an nvidia card you can go to the graphics control panel and set the preference for the nvidia card.

they'll be back

Wait what? Explain this one first.

I was one of those map autists. I've calmed down but I think mostly I was just wigging out being a pessimist going "In about 3 days they will get a hair up their ass that the current map sucks and everything will be back to sqaure one"

I've tried that. I've fiddled with glsl. I've tried everything I can think of. That's why I'm asking.

Yep, laptop Intel graphics. I'm buggerfucked then.

I think it's better if we move on, I need to get over myself and accept all the blame. It's better that way.

Onwards and upwards, brothers!

Will be fixed next restart, thanks for pointing that out!

Damn you bastard, I was enjoying my farm grind.

Yeah, I was going to remake the map
Turns out it comes without the fucking rivers

now you understand

Hey admin, can you enable the epic missions? I would like to complete them in Libila's name so that Nogumps and spirit eagles will spawn all over the heretics.

Ahhh I enjoyed faster crops, maybe compromise on slightly accelerated?

I'm going to slow it down, please give feedback on new rate.

Hey in 216.245.223.162 can make my player made kingdom (PMK)?

Yeah but you need like 25 people for a kangzdom.

At least I got 50 blacksmithing today.

I'll look into it tonight.

Before I was observing one hour per stage or around that.

Alright, thanks user.

WHO logged in and said they weren't going to play?

Dear, HOTSheads
im alone and scared. please be my friend

Did Bear actually quit after I killed him?
I was hoping I could kill him a few more times, he had so much food on him. And in him, since I butchered him and took his meat home.

I have no idea what that dog is expressing.

Up!

holy shit it's like poetry

Burzan.
I said I wasn't going to if it was a completely fresh start, then Badmin asked me in tells about what role I filled in, I said miner so he gave me the mining/pickaxe skill from WRC. I assumed he did this for anyone who wanted it, but apparently that wasn't the case.
>[23:40:31] What did you do in the old world?
>[23:40:43] mining
>[23:40:51] How good were you?
>[23:41:01] 74 mining, 77 pickaxe
>[23:42:38] Enjoy!
>[23:42:44] thanks
This was our entire conversation. There's nothing else said between us that wasn't public.
After people found out, he got pissed off at me and set my characteristics to 10, as though he expected me to keep it secret.

There was no fucking bait, I asked you for nothing, I didn't even attempt to take anyone anywhere. I have no intention on ever going back to WRC.
You could at least give the people of your server an honest story.

[21:18:42] You mine some salt.

Where the fuck is the White altar? I can't see the light from anywhere.

go to Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default

turn glsl off/false

Well, that certainly clarifies things. Thanks, Burz. What's to keep this from happening to anyone else that does something he doesn't like? Who was badmin in the old serb?

Life has no guarantees this is a fact of life.

Huehue.jpg

So you really, actually, truly fell for this passive-aggressive hook? Admin's baiting you right and left with the sob story.

So far he won't tell us who he was or if he even played.

I didn't make the map, some other user did, but either he didn't export it right, or the program is bugged.
So I loaded the actions script and let it running, only to find out that it does not generate the rivers and some other modifications the guy did, so I gave up

Also, who the fuck takes offense to reality?

To me, it sounds like badmin really just didn't want him to quit. And so he secretly gave him some skills to placate him… but then it all backfired. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, after all.

thinking about switching it up when making maps and erase the hightmap where I want the rivers to be and have a bottom layer that isn't completely black in an attempt to get smoother transitions and shallower rivers
maybe also limit the world hight to 2048 so that each grayscale value represents less in game world layers each
having the world hight set to 4096 makes it so each value from 0-255 correspond to 16 layers in game

make sure the only place to get tar is the desert because that idea was tight as hell.

those 3 black spots in the desert are the only place to get tar, and the only place to get moss is in the marsh
I was supposed to stick peat only in the marshlands too but I think I added more randomly throughout the map

don't forget your reeds and test your map when it's done. shit can get corrupted

Add a spiral somewhere

Can this meme die?

May as well post a map of the current world and let everyone know where everything is, for fuck's sake.

Breddy much.

pastebin.com/Cmcdfw6H

reed and kelp have been added, should be around 512 spots of each at a maximum depth of -48 layers in game

fuck no

where have I said that I want you to use this map?
I'm just making maps
or is it that you want to play on this map?
here's the cave map too

I'm not saying "dont submit maps or make them", just don't post the actual fucking image, it's the same as if a RTS (AoE) randomly generated a map and told you where everything is during the loading screen instead of saying "Map has Islands, get a Navy". If you're going to talk about the map, do it with an admin or post a draft or something that's been processed with photoshop or a vague description as in "hey this is the map before randomize ground/resources".

And this is why we needed the russkie, shitty as he was, to have an outsider to rally against.

whelp no reason to play now

This thread is now literally PSYOPs to try and deter people from playing on our good conjoined effort server.

I can take the heat, I'm in the top tier of 1337 pirates. I've reinstalled Windows 10 on 4 laptops in the last 24 hours.

Yes user, those tricky D&C Jews made the admin go full retard repeatedly.

pay more attention user, I have no intention to upload this map anywhere you can get your fat cheeto's encrusted fingers on it
that's only the 6th map I've made so far
the rivers are as deep as the ocean and slightly too wide
and I had to use the "paint river" shit in the garbage generator in 3 or 4 places

I would request that you hold the map until the next time we make a server (in like a year from now), then give it to us.

Found a chest full of dosh, undoubtedly left here by Libila for me to find. Praise Libila!

no one's Wurm experience is complete without sticking a knife in Bear

>Everyone wants PVP
You can tell they never played Haven and Hearth.

RUSKI??? RUSKI???
*the town was shut down a week later*

Good job, guys. You saved me the trouble. Thanks for the meat!

If we go Epic then we'll have even faster skill gains and the curve… but we'll have those scenarios and missions, which seem pretty sweet. What do people want?

EPIC

I want those missions, no matter what the cost. It's added content.

Should I keep the skills at 3x?

Has anyone noticed an increase in stat gains?

Stat gains are faster due to the timers being fixed, but that's all.

We gain skills extremely quickly already. Can't we enable the epic missions without the epic curve?

body stats seems to have increased

you can add a poll in game for if we're to enable the epic settings or not and then announce that poll every so often

body stats still seem low, was there even a change - was it tweaked?

the stat GAIN is faster, or at least seem to be faster than it was 2 days ago

Should be slightly easier to gain stats, the individual gains should remain the same (tiny.)

12-15 hours ago it was miniscule, now still kinda slow, cant really tell - was there a change to Characteristic stat increase?

Did Badmin end his PowerTrip?

Cmon you fucks. I run shitty enough bandwidth as it is. At the very least is there a Mega download or something?

Actually the hash just might not work or something. My client isn't picking it up. I run Deluge.

Re-read the OP

deluge a shit, run qBittorrent

Yes, my reign of terror has ended.

My reign of incompetence will continue until richfag sees fit to change my password.

I assumed that was something separate. Alright then I guess I'll spend the next 13 hours downloading it then. Thanks.

I run both programs and prefer Deluge. Either way the problem is the same for both. Believe me I double checked.

Considering my complete preference for Windows and how used to Deluge I am my preferences still lie with Deluge. I'm fine with using #3 since I'm familiar with the UI and functions.

works fine for me

I mean qBittorrent works fine for me when using hashes, but deluge didn't which is why I switched from deluge to qBittorrent

Well I'm getting feedback from seeders. Or I was. they just keep dropping off to fast to do anything. The funny thing is that I'm only getting any connections what so ever from Deluge.

Gotta love shitty internet service out here…
I'll run the hash a few more times in qBit but otherwise I've never seen any improvements or increase in seeders or speed with qBit over Deluge. I could always try installing another client but I think if 2 of the best don't work then none will. Then again it might just be user error. I'm not great with torrents so I'll do some googling.

Also start a new thread when this thread goes +13.
I'd be interested in fucking around with Holla Forums in a game I have no clue about.

F

wew lads

Disconnected

F

DED SERVER DED GAEM

Fuck.

I mean, I needed dirt so thanks, but what caused them to still be there?

Maybe the terrain didn't update properly at the time of the crash but the items did.

Database and map are updated separately.

I am fairly sure wurm uses 16bit gray scale heightmaps

it does, yes

WEEEW

Good lord man. I hope you're using a willow fine fishing rod. Queue up your actions, get some food and something to watch, and check back in every 3 minutes. Fishing is AFK: The skill

RIPIP serb

Serb pls

I was using a shit rod tbh. And checking back in every 3 minutes. I went 15 minutes getting absolutely nothing. I found a potato and am going to make my very first meal now.

How does Tails flying even work? Does he have a ball and socket joint in his ass or something?

Sssssssshhhhhh

I have no idea why the server is dying… At least it s not every five mins now but its staying close to 5% resources used, I'm watching the fuggin thing

Anyone have a confirmed list of mods the server is currently running?

Yes. He was mechanically augmented by Robotnik after his tests with the flickies failed and he was saved from his labs by Sonic before Robotnik was able to control his mind and shit.

He flaps them back and forth. The rotation is just an optical illusion - otherwise he'd be counter-rotating.

For what purpose

In case they die and lose theirs

I think that's the backup. It came back up, right?

Yes

Are we wiping again?

With a new map maybe too?

If so, I might come back if we actually have a decent map.

The map is actually alright once you explore a bit.

I really preferred to Ruskie server.

Sure the lag sucked.

But there were normalfags to piss off.

hello Ivan

Adminfag can u work on dem wepsmithing gains, that shits retardedly low

At least this server can be made public so we can actually piss off normans instead of trying to skirt around the pve server's bullshit that won't let you so much as pick up something on someone else's land.

Page 13 niggas

Tiny shit like roaches and herring you can find up to 100QL even as a beginner, because their weight/QL ratio is so low that even perfect fish is small. Now, a 50QL catfish…

Why the hell is Ivan on our serb?

If you're using the pirated client it just connects you to their IRC chat

Ah. That makes sense. Why don't we get our own IRC running?

We have the threads for that

VOIP CIRCLEJERK WHEN?

NEVER EVER, YOU SICK PERSON

We could, but do we want/need cross-kingdom chat? If we do, I can throw up an irc server in like 30min or so.

Everyone would also have to edit the file that connects to ivan's irc, and I don't think many people would bother.

I have one that everyone could use but I really don't want to hear legitimate asspies and I know they're here.

I would. traveling with no one to talk to is boring.

cross kingdom chat is already a feature if you enable it in game

Really? I didn't know it was in, neat.

You knew the risks

We need and we want to, the community can only benefit from it.

Wurm is probably the most unintentionally hilarious game I've played.

Don't worry, they heal by themselves eventually. Then you can move another couple of tiles.
Shouldn't take you more than a day to reach shore.

i actually reached the shore. across the water is where i came from. I'm fully healed now on land.

Global channels don't cross kingdoms.

An IRC channel/server would be great.

Is that the scorpion infested shithole?

there were 2 deers on it

😂😂😂

What's the ore percentage on this server?

Roughly 8 percent with iron being the dominant ore

Huddling for warmth.

Did the player made kingdom thing get off the ground yesterday?

well that was a complete waste of time.

that's to be expected of a hots nigger

Croat up

[18:17:30] I'm going HotS