University in the UK has depiction of Muhammad

I just discovered that my friend's university (London, UK) has a depiction of the Prophet Muhammad on its historic chapel exterior. What do Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4sAS5A3zME
ruaadigital.com/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20140528206681
heavenawaits.wordpress.com/the-number-666-according-to-muslims/
archive.is/ym7IU
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Everybody_Draw_Mohammed_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP because this has potential for serious shitstorm in the UK.

Your friend needs to get out

yes lets spread the good news

Blow it up.

spread this news to the followers of allahshit in londonistan

Don't destroy it, just by existing muslims get triggered. They hate representations of that guy.
I heard back in the days Muhammad was consider the anti-christ. Guess that's why the demon like features.

It must be destroyed. Depictions of The Prophet are as haram as innocent bystanders and must meet the same end.

EXACTLY, SPREAD IT LADS, GET IT TRENDING.

Does anyone know which university this is tho?

Isn't that haram?

Spread this on social media so mudslimes burn down this cultural marxism seedbed.

Also why you are in (((university))) in current year?

it definitely is. Mudslimes go mental over anyone drawing muhammad.

quick, someone call the mayor of Londonstan

oh this might go IRL really soon this shit

Yes

What I'm wondering is why a University in London would have a depiction of Mohamed built into it's chapel exterior in the first place? Because he was an influential thinker?

Probably made by an art student who desired to mock them. The British have historically been well versed in the cultures of other nations, and regularly mocked them as uncivilised, savage and backward. … It's a shame how things have changed in recent years.

BUMP

That's kind of the point, this is the kind of shit that makes mudslimes go absolute apeshit.

As an Englishman, I know that feel.

The university had nazis called the 'Racial Volunteer Force' protest outside of it a few months ago.

youtu.be/P4sAS5A3zME

Embedded

hold on while I tweet this to that faggot London Mayor

What hashtags will you be using.

God's work lad.

checked
got any ideas that will really rustle some mussies?

and nobody cared until now?
I'm supposed to believe that no one noticed in a PC hellhole like Britainstan before?

If someone noticed then why the hell didn't they say anything until now? This is incendiary stuff.

Hang a bacon necklace on it. And a sign saying good doggo or whatever you bong faggots call dogs

#StoneMuhammad

Well the sign says "mahomet" so maybe people thought it was supposed to be someone else.

Would anyone care to tell a newfag what this is?

Kabba

ruaadigital.com/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20140528206681

Despite being against idolatry, muslims all meet up to bow before a big black cube. The man scuffing his shoe on it is in their eyes committing blasphemy and it triggers mudshits to no end.

Spread this like wildfire!

It has just occurred to me that one could probably make some memes about muslims bowing before the BBC (big black cube), enraging the mudshits with the accusation of faggotry and nigger-worship (arabs REALLY hate niggers) and likely causing niggers to get pissed off at the rage it will incite within the mudshit. Could be fun.

Hashtag: #StoneMuhammad
Message @SadiqKhan

Use these and shitpost on twitter. DO IT!

What's the point of such effort if simply drawing a face and putting Mohammed's name under it already makes them go full sperg?

Bump thread for habbenings

Better to let him read it in the paper. Skip the mayor he will get the heat nonetheless.

True. It will be big soon anyway.

I hope it gets big and this turns into something bloody with the muslims and then they have to fuck off back to their own shit hole of a country
t.britbongistanian
god help us all

Agent, use:
#haram
#sharia
#UKMuslims

It's a win-win situation.

Thanks.

Not a bad idea.

cheers

I like the #StoneMuhammad one but if any works, might as well go with it.

I'm not your father or anything, but avoid using the terrorist tags in full name and part if they start with the #LondonBombings and shit like that. They like too FUD a lot, used too at least, I haven't checked with the goat fuckers in a while. And yeah legal in case you get unrolled avoid those violent ones and encouragement to terrorism, shit like that. But you know this already.
Now make dua for me

O RLY?

Traditional date of birth of Mohamed dec 24 one day AHEAD OF (in front of, anti) Jesus.

> 666 in greek sideways looks like Bismillah (in the name of Allah, or so heavenawaits.wordpress.com/the-number-666-according-to-muslims/ claims)

> no matter what, year 1 of Islam is 622 AD. Annus Domini. But what if you don't like the Domini in annus domini… you revert to the calendar in use at the time of Christ, the Julian one. And the year 1 becomes, guess what, year 666 of the Julian calendar. archive.is/ym7IU

Now, I don't want to imply every Muslim is a satan worshipper, Christians have their own share of questionable symbols and tradition (coming from the hordes of pagan clerics who recycled themselves in the new church) but true faith is not affected by it. And in all organizations, the base is made by well meaning volunteers. But fuck, not connecting the dots linking Islam to anti Christianity is a sign of the times. smh tbh fam

total checkmate fam

This is more of an insult to Islam more than anything else. Its haram (not kosher) to draw Muhammad, peace be upon him, so i would report this to your local the student union, newspaper, or Islamic organization so they can throw a shit fit.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Everybody_Draw_Mohammed_Day

Mahomet: The play is a study of religious fanaticism and self-serving manipulation based on an episode in the traditional biography of Muhammad in which he orders the murder of his critics

top kek

Alert all the muslims you can. Sit back and enjoy the shit show

They will tear it down within weeks. Complete cuckery.

Don't they have their own version of the whiny JDL?

the Greek meaning should be noted, "anti" is "instead of", too.

Muhammad always liked his girls like he liked his sports games; he always lost interest after the first period.

You sound like those cucks who say that whenever they speak a bit of truth. You didn't just imply that muslims are satan worshippers, you outright said that the founder of islam was a satanist and that muslims are knowingly or unknowingly worship satan.

Inside the box they worship a black meteorite that has been embedded into something that can only be described as a vagina. There are lanterns hanging everywhere.

So the false manmade light illuminates a black fallen angel. The fact that they wanted to kill Salman Rushdie for "The Satanic Verses" a novel makes for interesting parallels. I think it's pretty likely they worship satan.

Another interesting point is about Thomas Cook the first travel agent was created so rich brits (ie jewish imposters)could go to Mecca. That was their first holiday destination. So it was either so they could fuck around during a period where monogamy was seen as pure, or so they could go wank one off to be'elzebub.

Maybe.