A Fucking White Male

St. Louis area.
Lucky's Market

Several locations.

Stairs/concrete visible through front window.

Other urls found in this thread:

strangersnow.bandcamp.com/
discogs.com/Strangers-Now–Enta-Split/release/4671331
world2ch.org/wiki/doku.php?id=chan_filenames
newgrounds.com/portal/view/50323
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-iwHr9aRo
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

youtu.be/gHSQUEMOzow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did cucks ruin long hair AND beards anyway?

Fashy autright fags ruined combovers.

Whats a guy supposed to do?

At least he has a job. What's your excuse?

Shave your fucking head, faggot.

W E W
E
W

Don't bosses always do a quick Google search on the person they're about to employ? What has made this cuck's boss think it was a good idea to do so?

yep, exactly where I expect most of the people to be.

eumm.. what, how?

They only ruin it if you're ugly. If you're good looking or higher than average, you can pull off long hair/beard fine. Just keep it well kept.

(checked)

All three of these messages have consecutive increasing dubs in the seconds field. Pretty nice.

His apron belt is causing his sweatshirt to scruntch, do you have autism?

as a matter of fact, yes, i do.

but thanks.

Bump

The grocery basket say "Lucky's Market" .
Anybody familiar with it?

It's a chain here in the states. We're going to need more to narrow it down. Does anyone see any stars or airline trails?

This is why it's so easy for people to say that Holla Forums users are the same thing as SJWs. Come back with a video of him screaming at a customer for being a white male or some shit, at least that would be interesting.

Go look for 2 story Lucky's Markets faggots. I can't because I'm no Missouri fag.

Long hair and beard only look bad on low T faggot cucks.
A guy that pumps irons regularly and has good genetics will look amazing even with a hobo beard and Mick Foley hair

Why would you get rid of what god gave you?

Other people can't ruin styles. You either look good or you don't.

Again with this tired old shit.

I kind of feel sorry for him.

Go with a pomp or flat top lots of variation for you and generally looks good on most people.

stl fag here, i've never been to a lucky's market in the 27 years i've lived here. Only 2 locations and based on proximity to where he says he lives on twitter and the front windows I'm putting my money on this one.

watch this for a good laugh
single mother household

I love you guys like the brothers I never had, and you still scare the shit out of me sometimes. No wonder (((they))) are positively shitting blood at the mere sight of cartoon frogs and anime girls.

Lucky's Market is a leftist magnet. Literally everyone who works there is a leftist, and there clientele are leftists. Why does the left spend so much money on luxury food?

Wait, I think I know the answer to that: The only mouth that they have to feed is their own.

Bless you user. that looks right to me.

found….

OP picture appears to be a reflection of this

now to fuck shit up

Here is Carl the Cuck's dox (According to halfchan)

Tomas Daniel Contreras
Phone (1) 3149356543
[email protected]/* */

Name: Tomas Contreras
Year of Birth: 1996
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Possible address of parents: 13017 Signature Pt Apt 244 San Diego, CA 92130-1515
University: Washington University
Origin: Ecuador
Facebook: /tomas.contreras.754
Geographic Number Location: Saint Louis, MO
Mobile Carrier: Southwestern Bell
Destination DateTime: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:56:14 -0400
(America/New_York)
SMS Message Type: Normal SMS (GSM alphabet)

What is he there? 19? 21? How does he have a receding hairline?

I knew a guy way back that started going bald at like 17, but he was a steroid monster, which fucking white male obviously is not.

Good info on all of those cucks in the crowd here

https:// kiwifarms. net/ threads/aids-skrillex-benjamin-allen-teter-your-fucking-a-white-male.18818/page-5

Shit genetics.

Hello Carl. Thought you could get away from us? We'll proceed to ruin your life now.

15830 Fountain Plaza Drive, Ellisville, MO 63011
(636) 220-1223

google maps and look at store pictures

God damn you guys work fast

There's literally nothing wrong with long hair. The issue is that cuck has a severely receding hairline and thinning all over the top, and long hair + balding ALWAYS looks infinitely worse than just balding alone. I got hair like dubsman and it's perfectly fine.

Don't care.

Carl the Cuck is a white spic. Weird. I'm a also a White spic so I know they exist, but you never imagine some random blond dude is from Ecuador.

No such thing as a "white spic". He and you are not white because you are spics.

Take a look at that snout!

Sure thing, Schlomo. Have a pic of "not white" by your standards.

spaniards are white spics. people of pure spanish ancestry and no indio are whites spics.

FUCKING JEWISH MALE

the nose knows..

I literally always thought he was a woman

Oven yourself, shlomo

And this is why this faggot, along with anyone supporting anything that's not ethnostates, is a huge fucking retard

Its time to ruin this fucker's life, lads.

Ring the market and lets get him fired.

Not an argument. You're not white, no spic is.

Spaniards are not spics. Spic exclusively refers to Latin Americans, not Latins.

Nice strawman argument Shlomo. I said spics are not white. Spic literally refers to Latin American mongrels only.
Spaniards =/= Spics
Now gas yourself retard, you're too stupid to be allowed to live.

That doesn't happen, so your example is a self defeating argument. Whites don't move to South America.

a white spic is someone from that area that is 100% spanish ancestry. case closed.
kike

Because hiring retards to work cash registers is a good idea. They won't leave anytime soon.

No, white spics don't exist. If you were able to find a white in South America who is 100% Spanish, he would be a Spaniard not a spic.
Spic only refers to race mixed mongrels.
You're a kike AND a retard, damn you really lost the genetic lottery huh.

Have you ever been to Uruguay

Or Argentina

Of course he is.

I'm trying to use your terminology so you understand me, you fucking sperg. Stop projecting your mental issues on me.
Filtered, because I feel bad for losers like you with an IQ of 70.

I can't wait until we're all in the streets because when I hear some ignorant traitor say that hispanics aren't white, they'll get a bullet quick and simple. No arguing, just a really quick bullet.

We call them Latino because their nationality is in Latin America but ethnically we're White. Just like Boers are Africans but fucking White. Reported D&C shill.

t. Blonde green eyed Panamanian

Take your autism medication kid.

So you're going to kill a lot of whites for no other reason than that you're illiterate/blind? You're gonna murder whites for stating the fact that spics are not white, because with your dyslexia and other mental issues you see and hear spic as "hispanic"?
Then it will just be you who is branded a traitor and executed for the senseless murders of Aryans.
You're probably a butthurt mongrel yourself though, no other reason why you would get triggered over the fact that spics are not white.

None of what you said in any way disproves the fact that I stated, which is that spics are not white. Again, for the thousandth time, spic ONLY REFERS TO SHITSKIN MONGRELS.
Holy shit, how does this thread have a dozen complete retards who think spic fucking refers to real Spaniards?
Kill yourselves, please. You are a burden on the nationalist movement. We can't have members as unintelligent as you.

I don't mind having a Spanish last name. I get more gibs from the fed because of it. Most of my tuition is paid :^)

That's all you retarded spics can think of huh?
Hispanics are spics, they are not white, although you're acting more like a nigger to me anyways.

haha, fucking kike
I can't wait for the fires to start

Yeah, I can't wait either. Though I don't see why you're so eager to get burned at the stake since you're the one burning?

Nigger so what you're saying is when you say spic you're referring to mongrels not Whites. I understand now. However Holla Forumslacks will still refer to me as wetback, spic, beaner, etc. I don't mind. It's like calling Germans Huns or Frenchies frogs.

gay

Are you feeling ok mate?

You kikes will burn.

Yeah, these morons quite quickly proved that they in fact are mongrels posting on here. Got instantly triggered when the truth came out.
Hispanics are never white. White Spaniards are called either Spaniards or Latins, not "hispanics" or spics.

Yes, you stupid fuck, that is literally how everyone uses that word. Nobody uses spic for real Spaniards because THEY AREN'T SPICS YOU DUMB FUCK.

No I feel like purging your entire mongrel mixed race from the world right now. Get the fuck off Holla Forums, spics are not welcome here.

The heck is this thread?

you know the meme of that fag screaming "YOURE FUCKING A WHITE MALE"? well that's him in the pic

Are you perchance mistaking me for another poster? You should cool down a bit regardless, o brave keyboard warrior.

Fuck off exotic dog you'll never be white.

Then why did you reply to me, whining at me when I was the one who was right? Why did you not say that to the actual spic who is raging all over the comments here?
You should kill yourself homo.

Are you fucking retarded?

Not an argument.

They didnt ruin it for me.
My hair goes to the middle of my back and I have a beard.

It wasn't meant to be an argument, but it did answer my question. You are indeed a retard.

Where do you think you are? We spent our childhoods spamming goatse throughout the net. You people are so out of touch it's no wonder we're destroying you.

Ask him if he's a fucking white male

Long hair looks decent if you don't have a receding hairline and if you shower every day.

AYO, HOL' UP
So it fucking works there? At first I thought it was just spotted shopping there, but holy fug, if it works there, we must get it fired.

this.
newfags don't know about my dubs

Who would've guessed a fucking filthy spic mongrel is also a civicnationalist? Afraid of your """"whiteness""""" being called out?

why would someone hinder the discovery of one of the persons that betrayed 2000 years of civilization?

This is a sign:
GO ALL OUT TO FIND THIS GUY AND MAKE HIM APOLOGIZE IN PUBLIC

Well done

Let's get this thread back on track.
Thanks to we know where he probably works. Let's fuck his shit up.

I can see it now.
>"YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!"

only common pepes, so he won't run to venezuela

Nice find lads. Is this the time to fuck shit up?

I bet you are

yes.

so did he get doxed?

so how is john?

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn apanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I'm from St. Louis and this fag is so deep into the suburbs it's almost exurbs. Twenty years ago there were farms out there.

He has almost certainly never spent much time around actual niggers outside of a controlled environment (work, school, community service project, etc.).

I'd love to take him on a drive and just drop him off among his pet apes for some overdue enrichment.

You can call his mother here
636-332-8372
895 Boardwalk Springs Pl O Fallon MO 63368-4084

IGNORE ALL DERAILING, STAY FOCUSED ON THE TARGET

Hey! Long time no see!

I bet he was given that job because of his skin.

Disgusting. He should quit and give it to a strongk black man

Lucky's an overpriced, trendy grocery store for hipster cuck faggots. It doesn't surprise me that he works there.

there should be a patch for this, right fellow oldfags?
ne1 who disagree is tavistock

Neither do you obviously

Nice ID faggot

Oh shit you faggots still exist

Is that projection I'm smelling? And stop derailing with le hwite D&C 101; this is supposed to be about fucking AIDS Skrillex's shit up, why would you possibly want to distract from that?

Why?

You find a toy and the first thing you want to do is destroy it?

no, not destroy 'it'.
What we plan on doing, that's a legal question that can best be answered in a later stage by someone else.

hello, old friend

welcome to Holla Forums4.0
just wait, there's going to be some dank memes to share on twitter and vague tough guy talk

Say it with me.
CUCKCHAN 2.0

or just more mutual masturbation with your fellow neckbeard virgin coworker in [FAKE NEWS INC.]

Explain how it's not the same shit.

so progressive, we will take this heretic and throw him in the dungeons until we have captured the witch.

sadly this

When's the last time Holla Forums killed a kike?

Are you a Nazarite? no? then you're a faggot.

I ordered a platter of house made gluten-free icecream cones, a basket of jewish rye and a black onyx cake for my "boys" in the hood. After receiving our order I noticed that each of the cones only had one scoop of gluten free icecream. I specifically asked for two scoops on each cone but when I went to the store to complain some weird girl said I wasn't allowed two scoops. I said I paid for two scoops and xi said I know but you're not allowed two scoops. I said that's outrageous and I wanted the scoops now or my money back and she said no, you're not getting your money and no scoops for you.

I'm literally shaking right now.

11 days, 15 hours, and 43 minutes ago… but that's MY kill; the board can't claim it.

Pop quiz, hot shot.
1) Get anons unfortunate enough to live near him to repeatedly buy the same items from him. Say a cucumber and condoms while openly brandishing a cuckold book or flyer in their gun holster, until he goes insane.
2) Send letters and cards to the store addressed to him (content negotiable)
3) Phone the store saying you were sexually assaulted by watching the video of him and his dominant masculinity when 420 noscop reking the ebil drumpf supporter.
4) this made me smile kinda
5) shitpost and call everyone a shill-kike in between DOTR posting

tick tock, what do you do?

Hitler got two scoops. Hitler did nothing wrong.

proposed revision to 1). Add nutella. I'd like something added to the hate symbol list.

Genius. I approve.

I like No. 2, tbh.
Probably going with No. 5 though, tbch.

smh @ myself

This.
We should have fun with him, stalk him, make him paranoid, etc. :^)

Why not always something with a rainbow on it?
I'm sure Lucy's has lots of stuff with rainbows.

THIS MAN JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME

Definitely false. Lucky's just moved into my Republican county and is busy as hell because they have a much larger produce selection which is really low cost compared to local grocery stores.
You can eat your Kraft American your whole life I'll choose to buy shit like cherry chocolate goat cheese from Lucky's.

congrats! do one, a combination, or something else and you're now part of an epic raid that will be revered throughout the annals of history. much better maymays to share on the twitter, too.
more fun than shitposting, isn't it? Now get off your ass and make yourself part of history faggots.

What are you feeding your kids? Fucking bull sperm?

Yeah. Good for you, Polly Prissypants.

I'll do something faggot. Would do 1 if I wasn't half the country away.

You're right I shouldn't eat a Mediterranean diet like all my family has and lived to 90+ doing.

Another fucking nu/pol/ shitskin.

Filter that fag user. Saturated fats are great for you. He fell for Jew lies.
Also kek, now he's calling meds "shitskins". What a fucking kike rat.

You didn't see who showed up for Holla Forums at the Shia cam thing?
Looked like shitskins to me.

Many in my own family have lived well into their 90's, and rarely don't make it well into their 80's, and they grew up eating pure fucking fat with salt on it, aka "fatback."
It's the genes, son, the genes.

gotta appeal to the lowest common denominator. it's like old raids, the horde needs a cow prong. Holla Forums != it's reputation. buncha slack jawed faggots migrated.

Stop giving a fuck

Understandable. Carl will get fucked anyway, it's inevitable.

Dubs checked. Genes are important. Don't eat utter shit as they'll lessen the gene potential, but the food isn't everything.

because we aren't paid protesters for college credit/George Soros

just one posting proofs and it'll landslide. sadly i've got to be a hypocritical faggot due to mother's day and wait until tomorrow. maybe someone will take heart.

Hopefully. If I have numerals, I check them for the anons that will take the risk.

Who could have possibly foreseen such a turn of events?

DO IT

Oh shit, checked.

Fucking christ the shills derailed this thread hard.

Wrong, retard

Spic=Hispanic
Spaniards=Hispanic
Girl in this photo=Spaniard=Hispanic=Spic

Faggot

They're called shareblue now.
Also I think the thread is getting back on track at least somewhat.
A few fags are still posting though. Just filter.

Doesn't mestizo literally translate to mixed? Hispanics are mixed race unless you are from Spain

I should add obviously Spanish people are European and white but if you havev 20% native indigenous blood in you you really can't call yourself white

Someone living in Mexico may not be mestizo. They may just be spaniard living in Mexico.
I'm only replying to you because you replied to me. Please don't keep this autism going.

autism is the one thing that unites on here on Holla Forums user

I HAPPEN TO KNOW SOME SHIT ABOUT THIS SUBJECT

Gather round, all, and we’ll learn the hierarchy of Latin American racial groups.

Peninsulares: Persons of direct Spanish descent but born in Spain, highest in the Spanish Casta System.
Criollos: Persons of Spanish descent but born in Latin America.
Indios: Indians or original races. Their status in the system was based off family’s personal wealth. In fact many Aztec and Mayan nobles were quickly absorbed into the Spanish nobility. The Indian slaves always mentioned in school were generally already slaves or lower class.
Mestizos: Child of a Spanish parent and an Indian parent.
Castizos: Child of a Spanish parent and Mesizo parent. Children of Spaniards and Castizos were often classified as Criollos.
Cholos: Children of an Indian parent and Mesizo parent.
Mullatos: Persons of the first generation of a Spanish and black mix. If their mom was Spanish they would be free and if their mom was black they would be slaves.
Zambos: One black parent and one Indian parent.
Negros: Persons of black ancestry and the legal lowest rung on the casta social ladder.

The autism is focusing on the wrong thing. Focus on Carl, not spics.

There's some severely rustled shills today, must be butt mad the fucking white male is about to get trolled til he has a twitter meltdown or dies.

the point is lulz you fucking faggot.

This is the problem, son. You think too small and you think like like a normalfag.
We just want you to do better.

inb4 concern troll

Looks like a mudshark imo

Is everyone here completely fucking ignorant of public relations?
We need to get this guy on /ourside/ We won't do that being ebil natsees.
We should make an effort to be his kind customers. Write letters to his boss saying how much we loved the service he gave us, and………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

OK, if you want to get this guy fired, all you have to do is go their buy something, and dog whistle at him. He will react as he obviously will and that will be grounds for getting him fired. Especially if he gets super paranoid and snaps at a few random normies.

A bunch of fucking white males suddenly showing up and harassing a months old meme isn't something that will be lost on the social justice faggots.

You're right, we shouldn't get him fired. Let's put his head on a pike - what say you, FBI?

Reported anyway nigger.

inb4 user recognizes satire

didn't this guy have to quit his band and move because of Holla Forums?

(checked)
mods pls ban me I'm too dumb to post

Just learn from your mistake and move on, user-san!

see

No harm, no foul. Here, have a white German bear photo.

its k. Your white enough for me baby. Baby breeding time? xoxoxox :D

tfw what could have been a great thread gets derailed by autismos arguing over what is and is not a fucking beaner

Please, don't mention the S____s.

user. We ARE brothers.

Don't be a cuck, keep you beard off of your chin.

bait = an excuse to virtue signal

(Checked)

I don't.

Nice work, btw.

Until we know where else to find him, I agree that getting him fired would be counterproductive. At work, he is a sitting duck for lulzy abuse.

I agree. Sucks the guy got brainwashed by the jew system and is in college debt no doubt, stuck making 8/hr at a high schooler's cashier job.

I just called his work on a burner phone in a HEAVY Jewish voice saying that my name is Mordechai and that one of their long haired workers named Skrill sold me some bad weed with hair in it.

I told them that I'm coming in and that he better meet me outside to avoid drama in the store.

Nice!

Did you record it?

my sides
oh god

Holy kek, bless you user.

CHECKED

Shave your head bald and get ripped. It's impossible to look like a bitch with that combination unless you're a dwarf or something.

did not, trying to stay under the radar

GOD FUCKING DAMINT

I was in St. Louis back in February and I missed the opportunity to do some irl shitposting at AIDS skrillex?

Just fuck my shit up.

Wow this is a completely new and shocking image. I am so repulsed I just don't know what to do with myself

Midgets don't even look like bitches with that combo, they just look like mean shorties.

Go there and scream at his face "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!"
BTW, LUCKY'S ADDRESS

I rock the thick chinstrap beard and I'm no cuck. Also, the long hair only longs bad on him because he's balding. I'm balding too, but I have the decency to not emphasize it by having long hair.

The cucks can only ruin things that we allow them to ruin. If you're a real man, you can pull off any look you want, even if the cucks have attempted to usurp it. Consider the lumberjack shirts/jackets. The hipsters and faggots have been wearing them for a few years now. But when you see a real man in a lumberjack, you can tell him from the faggots right away. You can look at that guy and know that he just spent all day driving a 20-ton truck all over the place, or he hung 100 boards of sheetrock today, or he just spent an afternoon hunting.

It's not the style - it's the man using it. Wear your beard and your long hair and your lumberjacks. If you're a real man and not a cuck, it will show through by itself. Do not let the cucks set any standards for us.

A lot of you suck

Just stop.

Blow your head off you faggot.

Checked.

As badly as I want to mock you for writing
I won't, because I agree with everything else you wrote.
Good work, Capt. Chinstrapbeard.

Let the games begin

Eh, maybe I deserve a little mocking for it. After re-reading that sentence, even I thought it came off like some middle-aged HuffPo or VICE reporter trying to sound cool for his much younger audience.

Oh my fucking god yes OP, this thread is gonna fucking hound this guy into an assisted suicide and I'm gonna love it

Good eyes user

Gotta notice every single numeral that must be checked.

Who'd have thought I'd end up being a national socialist believing in the power of an ancient Egyptian frog-deity that is powered by repeating digits on the internet. I don't want to believe but it's becoming too much.

So someone found the actor who was paid to shout "fucking white male" at a controlled opposition shill.
Ok.

You have to go back and this time its not a Reddit reference, get in there OP /ourguys/ have ur back

Hahahaha, just take it in strides user, you're one of us now
Eh that's alright I suppose

ayy

I have a high and tight with the top grown way the fuck out. I can go with a or I can grease it up into a warhawk or I can comb it to one side and go full fascist or if I can wear it down on both sides and its like a cleaner looking version of an oldschool mushroom cut. or I can wear a hat

And the difference between a commie faggot with a beard and a real man with a beard is the commie faggot still looks like a commie faggot.

sage for stupid thread

you are newer than the newfaggot you are replying to

Guess you could say the nerves in his hands turned into Guacamole

this video makes me feel sorry for the guy

and he's holding up a boring album

Did you go inside? We need to confirm if he really works at this Mart or not before expending any memetic assaults.

Not me, a friend. He's going to tomorrow though, and look for an employee schedule

Minor threat is anti drugs and drinking and has a song called guilty of being white so I don't know what you are getting at

dat comfy pepe card just made me happy

I just never really liked them, tbh. Maybe I was just a fag and I didn't pay attention to the lyrics.

It implies that the main societal grievance with the SJWs is their tactics.

Our main grievance with them is the fact that equality does not exist and they demand the world pretend it does.

lol - is that faggot even for real ? :D

strangersnow.bandcamp.com/

Here is his screamo band website. Scanning now for any memetic exploitables.

Kek, what a faggy low-t body. No surprise.
I had wider shoulders than him when I was 12.

I honestly don't think I've seen one Berniefag who looked like a man. They ALL look like this

To be quite frank, I think he might seriously have some kind of paranoid schizophrenia. This isn't really based on much, but I have dealt with schizos a lot throughout my life and that look in his eyes is extremely familiar to me.

And the cherry on the cake - he's into bestiality.

This is simply too much

strong work. remember that dude who got jacked at a bus station on Holla Forums? fuck you, i have them saved elsewhere
someone may have sent his band fake gig invites.

i know what youre talking about ive seen other mental ill people have that kind of look to their eyes

Isn't it that "psycho" look where the whites of the eyes above the pupil are exposed?

Dude is only two years younger than I am and he looks ten years older.

cognitive dissonance takes more years off your life than smoking. especially SJW type. it's a welcome plague

Missouri fag with a swastika available for deployment. What do I need to do? I am close to Lucky's

lol some of us were the first to make goatse a meme you faggatron.

go shopping there and say "you're a fucking white male" to him
then say he harassed you

ask him what he thinks of Holla Forums

You can't pretend to be an oldfag when that filename is from 2014

Way to get the quote wrong and ruin the whole joke. The original quote "You're fucking a white male". That's what made it so funny.

They're both quite funny.

Ok do I need to bring anything? I can seriously go tomorrow and call him a fucking white male if you want. I'm french/japanese/irish kek

My autism is stronk

Yes because I saved it around 2014. I am not going to have a treasure trove of old images from 2004 from my 2004 computer faggot. I got to 4chan because of the anime sub community talking about it. I got there when Xbox was hueg and Osaka was best girl.

Do it you dirty racemixed thing, kek.
Bring your swastika and maybe a printout of a dildo. Leave the printout at his counter.

I, uh…, may I please speak with AIDS Skrillex?
May I, uhh, may I speak with a fucking white male?
I, umm, uhh…, we know where you work now.
I'm from the Internet.
No, no, no, I'm black. YOU check YOUR privilege!
*click*

Excellent. Any other mutts want to meet up tomorrow and make a plan on going in this place? I'll go alone if nobody else is coming.

Since I'm mixed, I'll pretend I'm not some national socialist hybrid and go full liberal mutt mode and play along to the store manager that he is a racist WHITE MAN

Top kek user, my sides

Good plan. You can't be privileged if you're a HAPA Elliot Rodger clone.

true. I have some of old shit back from like 2009 from my old broken macbook

HEIL & CHECKED!!!

BEHEAD CUCKS

Shadilay.

Kek, get him fired for being racist. This is too good.

Exactly. I'm going to call him Hitler's puppy and throw every ironic thing I can throw at him.

"fucking white racist pig asshole." and such. My favorite thing to do is to find anti-white retards who want to protect mutts like me and make them hate me so much that they will realize how fucking stupid they are.

DO NOT GET IT FIRED.

It will become a leech and become crowdfunded somehow. Let it exist in mediocrity so long as it pays taxes and contributes to the economy it hates.

second pic makes me want to puke

and to start this situation, I am going to be "the annoying customer".

I'm going to ask him so many fucking questions on products and then ask him questions on shampoo, then bash him when he eventually tells me he is busy working, then scream " YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE. TOO GOOD TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS FROM A MIXED MAN? I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER. FUCK"

once again reddit takes the blame for Holla Forumss work, I love it

When is this going down and will you please have an accomplice periscope it?

i don't know why but that got me good

it's like you hate the white race

but seriously, unless this guy becomes an hero via self-immolation or goes on an airsoft shooting spree it's a fail in my book

I love me a good old fashioned meme synchronicity.

I don't honestly want a camera on me.

I don't want to become the man who fired aids bagger. Maybe just a camera on him.

Thats fine too I just want keks. Deliver them how you see fit.

in movies they call that

Would there be a way to play up the HAPA angle too? Something something racists judging you on Rodger's crimes "because we all look the same to you racist white fucks" or something? I don't know how much these kinds of people are aware of Elliot though beyond the "Grinch in a mask with a gun" shit.

alright. I'll just be the guy holding a camera and making a video that says "this is the guy who is racist and denied me service" and realistically it will be because I will ask him to personally show me where I can find butter, hemorrhoid cream, and shampoo.

Fuck it. If you guys can find out tonight if he works, I will go tonight. It's 7:50 and place closes at 10

We have boots on the ground. How recent was this photo taken? We need to know if he's there tonight.

Important: Could you give me a list of high schools and colleges in your city? Would be greatly appreciated. I intend to do more digging.

Fuck it, I'll call the place and ask if Ben Teter is working.

I'll also start the vid saying I am with antifa lel. I'll confuse these fucks

=DAVID DUKE CONFIRMED Holla ForumsACK=

thank you

Colleges and schools:
Lindenwood University
Saint Charles Community College
University Missouri Saint Louis
Maryville University

Highschools
Fort Zumwalt East
Fort Zumwalt West
Fort Zumwalt North
Fort Zumwalt South

Really these are the main schools around

Could ya provide a little context for us summerfags? Is the issue that he has low-tier employment? Could be a rough spot in the man's life. We'll never know unless we get to know him a little better.

Thank you very much.

Called the place. According Madeline Ben is not working now but he will be there tomorrow morning.

It is my pleasure

I am off the next two days. Tomorrow I will be there when it opens then. I'll see where the employees park, and find the vehicle if you guys want

David Duke confirmed shill

Good man.

Is…is he blastmeme pepe? BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PEPE/KEK.☝

tomorrow when I am asking him questions to get on his nerves so he can get pissed off at me to the point where I request his manager, should I ask him about any specific frog merchandise? Something that he won't quite get, but something that will just spite him in the name of pepe?

I assume youre a dude. Ask him if you can use the women's restroom because you identify as a woman. If he declines you, call him a fucking white male.

That would be a cool nod to the audience but unnecessary. Try not to tip your hand.

More fun info for you all.

I recognize that Frog. He's sitting in front of the Venice Cafe. I'll visit him tomorrow after I fuck with AIDS and give him an offering for us all.

Going clean shaven like a real natsoc.

Oh shit, IRL kek shrine anyone?

So should I pull off a fake gay voice identifying with Antifa who wants to use the lady's restroom and when he says no, call him a racist white cis gendered male pig?

kind of obvious. we need something more on the lines of "he was aggressively flirting with me and made me feel really uncomfortable"

holy fucking kek

That could work.
"You judge all of us innocent diverse part-asians because of that criminal Rodger. How dare you be so discriminatory?"

i've been there before too I should've recognized that frog

Yes, do this. Make sure you look nothing like a female, or even someone trying to look like one.

https:// di sco rd.gg/EG 6xvjA

Join it user, the operation will be headquartered here

Use white man voice chat

Help me redpill German cucks instead of shitposting.

ok, I will pull that as well.

God, I'm going to fucking die of laughter when I pull this shit off. Thank fuck I've done a good deal of theater in my highschool years.

I'll be the gay, offended, diverse multi-cultured asian mutt who will point out his hatred towards gays, asians, mixed people, and point out his straight white male ways. I'll go full out gay voice and look as masculine as fucking possible LEL

All local anons that want real time op support join this server

see

the only fucking part I have to overcome is my ability to completely appear as the thing I hate the most. Appearance is so important in real life, and I'm going to pretend to be what I find the most disgusting thing out there.

Fuck, I am going to hate people look at me thinking how disgusting I am lel

thanks

WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS BUILDING FOR MEME SYNCHRONICITY
This could lead to a discovery of another gestalt on the power level of Shadilay itself
THE GOD OF OBSCURE CHAOS IS CALLING TO US

this^^^

Look at these despicable Vatican-Roman "Catholics" trying to get a Hispanic off the hook by playing to people's natural bias against Jews. I see you, papists!

WRONG

Spaniard = Spaniard

Spic =/= Spaniard

Spic = Mixed mestizos (Natives and Europeans)
Hence you have Mexicans

Reported. Not an argument.

Shadilay user. Record all of it.

Someone still posts Dolan? I thought I was the only one.

Also, nice double dubs

CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE A PROPER LINK TO HIS TWITTER CHANNEL. ALL I GET IS "AIDS SKRILLEX"

They did indeed. The Bible, Torah, and countless passages and chapters of the Talmud refer the 40-year wandering.

They literally spent forty years looking for a civilization that would give them free stuff

Jew nature is eternal…

Don't make me do a road trip faggots

DO NOT DO THIS!
If it gets fired it will leave and we'll have to find it again.

DO IT FAGGOT.

I will do it tomorrow

do it for Kek

Can anyone else come with me tomrrow?

(Heil'd)
Reclaim our honour fellow happa.
t. aus jap happa

尊皇討奸!
維新断行!  

Be sure to bring a sheep along for the ride you welsh prick

Slomo, whites moved even to South Africa.

Yeah, Europeans totally never colonized South America. Kill yourself.

walk in at 4:20 pm, heil him as kameraden and give him the ok hand sign

He really is slow.

periscope plz

wat

LEL how can I bring up bestiality tomorrow when I am messing with him?

WFMWNDU

I'll give him this. He chose the proper sweatshirt in pic 4.

Kek its like watching autistic Sherlock Holmes.

This can't be real.

Finally someone who gets it.

My sides

This is how I know you are cancer.

You're of the ilk as Spencer and Jared Taylor, the "you look white to me" type faggots, and I'll say the same thing to you that I'd say to them:
BEING WHITE IS NOT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SKINTONE YOU PLEBIAN VERMIN, IT IS ABOUT THE GENETICS THAT PRODUCE THAT SKINTONE IN THE EUROPEAN FOLK!
IF YOU GENETICALLY MODIFIED A NIGGER TO HAVE PALE SKIN, THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT A WHITE PERSON, A EUROPEAN!

I DECREE IT THUS: HITLER WAS WRONG!
1/8TH IS TOO MUCH!
1/16TH IS THE CUT OFF

IF YOU ARE 1/16TH OR MORE OF ANYTHING NON EUROPEAN, YOU ARE NOT WHITE, AND YOU NEVER WILL BE, NO MATTER HOW BLUE OF EYE, NO MATTER HOW FAIR OF SKIN, NO MATTER HOW BLONDE OF HAIR
DEAL WITH IT

The reviews on yelp and jewgle are pretty lulzy. I wonder if he'll catch word of all this shit before he's molested by anons?

They don't care, they're /HWNDU/ redditors who don't understand that none of this is ironic.

wtf is this user

Haha what a fag

1+8= 9
9+2= 11
9/11

Buy a whole order of chicken tendies and place it by the statue.

Hold on, are we just now doxxing that faggot? I thought the chans had already identified him long time ago.

I'm a manlet and this is my look, and it works great.

what the fuck is that all real or shopped?

this is round 2

Field day you stupid fucking cunt.

It's almost like he should try being a rational, intelligent person rather than making his lot in life worse by being a hysterical cuck.

when you have a mental illness and a testosterone level of 2, that's pretty hard

it's hard to do that with a single mother and no dad

I feel bad for him in a way

don't
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

No. Maybe early on, but by your late teens you can choose your idols.

t. actual bastard

if the guy had the capacity to do that he would have at least changed his appearance after he became internet famous for autistic screeching. even just different glasses or wearing contacts instead would have prevented people from recognizing him immediately, let alone cutting his hair

Low T cucks are real, memes are based off of reality.

It might sound retarded but I don't know at what point I should tell an average-T guy apart from a low-T guy.

If he looks like a beta cuck whose balding at the age of 19, hes probably low-T.

Wanna know how I know you've never read any Sherlock Holmes?

Low-t faggots have things like narrow faces, the gay voice, very soft and pale skin, faggy womanly faces, etc. They stand out. Average t males just look like normal guys, no lisp, faces that are not broad or narrow, normal looking skin, etc.

well shit. i hope he doesn't get wind of this shit before tomorrow

are you a half breed user

these reviews are fucking up tomorrow's mission…

Fucking redditors can never manage to go for anything but the lowest hanging fruit, they aren't even that funny and yeah, will fucking ruin everything.

Fucking faggots. They should wait.

retarded faggots ruin everything

You're not the only one, but that's just empathy fucking with you. I could kill a man with the rage of 1,000 suns and never regret an instant, and at the same time later reflect on the circumstances that brought us both to that moment. It's why soldiers sometimes have nightmares of the faces of the men they killed but would still do it again.

I hate this faggot and what he stands for, but at the same time I can't help but think in a male dominated society without estrogen polluting our water things might have been different for him.

I should clarify I mean I could kill a man for a moral reason, like defense of my family or myself.

Don't forget the Basque Spanish as they are not shit skin descended, they're Iberians where nords came from..

(checked)

So hairy people with soft pale skin and balding are low T?

Possibly. Thing is, they don't exist or they're just part of an ethnic group that gets a lot of hair.
Also
You forgot that.

Ask him if they sell these.

Time to get him fired, eh lads? Or making his life a living hell at very least. Why no-one haven't ruined AIDS skrillex yet?
RUINATION FOR THE GOD OF RUIN
Should Holla Forums tell baph about this?

Shadilay ready to play on phone
Play it over the store PA system

Find white males car
Cover it in pepes
Use wallpaper paste or gorilla glue

Put gum in his hair
Lots. Of. Gum

ask for some hot dogs

wait until after tomorrow. some guy itt is supposed to go fuck with him

REDDIT FAGGOTS WHOM ARE/WILL STEAL THIS INFO FOR KARMA

Please help us spread awareness of the mercantile threats and danger which create golems such as this, at T_D in creative ways. (without being banned)

Thank you.

Learn some MLP shit, get it talking about the basics, then drift convo to fucking ponies, then say you found out after having an experience with your dog etc you like dogs too… and sit back with some popcorn.

(checked)
Kek is saying otherwise though. Baph doesn't work instantly nor do they mess up their operations or ours for that matter

tbqhfam this.

go the store's intercom and play shadilay over it like some fag on youtube

true. i just hate to see such a great opportunity like this go to waste

we'll have plenty of shit to do in a few days or so. plenty of digging and autistic shit.

Given I have only been lifting 6 months, should I have a fake gay walk?

Very hard to tell what this is due to the aftermarket. But I think that's a new edge SN95 mustang with what sounds like a supercharger. very nice user.

Fuck off, faggot.

do you even know what I am talking about? I'm going to be pretending I am gay tomorrow

We don't want to see your hapa body, fag. Go post on reddit if you want attention.

why aren't you sweet~just enjoy laughing from my content tomorrow, newfag.

Do you even have to pretend?

no, and that's why this mission will be easy!

In full reality, I just hope I don't laugh when fake gay voicing

The only way you could be gayer is if you were a mod.

then why don't you spend more time practicing it?

Don't be a fag posting those pics like that, but a fake gay walk will do.

His band release a 10" record
That's the worst format ever.
discogs.com/Strangers-Now–Enta-Split/release/4671331

fuck no. Nobody will know of me when this is over. I am drifting off to fucksville. No way do I want any pride in doing this bullshit of redpilling a balding fag with a singlemother earning 7.25 doing bullshit work.

I am going in, doing what you guys said for the greater good of redpilling him, making myself look like a gay fucking retard, driving away, posting my work, and going into the sunset.

Nips are looking a little puffy there m8. You natty?

honestly I am. I don't know what was happening those months back, but I am not like that anymore. I was going from skinnyfat DYEL to something in that odd transition.

I will never take gear in fear of being my friend who got cucked when he lifts everyday, and his super skinny brother fucked the lifter's gf because the lifter couldn't get hard from intense tren cycles.

Okay, if you're legit, I'll tell you what you gotta do. Go in there and ask him where the vegan cheeses are kept, he's apparently a vegan so he should be obliged to help you, once he takes you to the vegan cheeses, tell him they're the wrong kind. Tell him you want the premium goods, the behind the counter type stuff. You'll be in for a treat.

the fuck

You need to specifically say, "premium goods" He'll know what you mean.

Ask if they have Battletoads

how do you read the unix?

What are you even trying to say?

Your right John. Though I still get my dick wet; but, I don't look like a closet case homo. And the women I tend to date are above the superficial expensive bottle of boos and augmentations of any type.

You as much of a faggot as the day is long. And your girl sleeps around because you just won't admit your urges.

disregard my post.
for others interested.
world2ch.org/wiki/doku.php?id=chan_filenames

thread is a total honey pot but what evs.

nigger i hope you're "ironically" replying to that stale copypasta

thread is a total honey pot but what evs.>>9915878
not up on slate or any msm please tell me whats up?

who here is a honeypot?

yes honeypot there is a kwiki explanation

ht tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_(computing)

Why on earth would you ignore an enemy tactic that works. Make them play by their own rules

SJWs breathe air too should we stop doing that too?

The political motivations behind it are what matters

the whole thread stands out to much to me as a honeypot

well it's not like anyone here is doing or contemplating anything illegal.

I get it but I'll still call on it. legit or not. I'm just one dude

and the fact you responded hrs after your first post.

THREAD IS A HONEYPOT!

Not the first time he tweeted picture from Holla Forums

Are we getting spammed by some fucking autist or bot?

tist is what I prefer

I have no clue. What exactly is there to even "catch" in the honeypot? Going shopping? Fucking kek

are you jelly, user?

I knew a guy who was well on his way to bald by 19. No steroids but he was tallish, in good shape, and had a good attitude. So he never seemed out of place or pathetic. He just seemed like he was supposed to be balding.

Do they sell battletoads at Lucky's?

Its probably out of stock due to it's popularity.

OP, what's your excuse for not cracking him in the jaw?

fuck all those noses are cancer.. for once in my life i feel great about how good my nose actually looks.

I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE. life is good.

this dude had potential and went straight to his nose and ruined his own life.. too funny

fucking kike looking glorified cashier.. makes what, 15 an hour tops? hahahahahahaha

tonight i expect s&p futures to continue higher, and i'll continue making 20 and 30 grand a week.. while this faggot might get lucky and make that in a year. current dow futures resistance at 20882 current s&p resistance 94 and a half.

but i do agree that you fucking clowns make us look bad by doxing him

LITTERALLY WTF DOES THIS FAGGOT EVEN MATTER. you wanna help

dox rothchilds so real madmen can off their family members. real shit. real pill. step your fucking autism up.

how can alex and george walk the planet without Apache helicopters for security is pathetic.

lets drop this dude and move on to actual important targets.. this is fucking retarded.

Why are all you Jews gay?
How do you even reproduce?

how do you calculate resistance points?

Rumor has it that Aids Skrillex has mellowed out a lot and is more approachable. That cashier pic breaks my heart for some reason. :< Give him a chance, channerz.

Gays reproduce by raping children and/or exposing them to age inappropriate material. Please be careful to what your children are exposed to.

Can you be any more fucking obvious?

How the fuck? You some quant daytrader or something? Mind dropping a sentence or two pointing the way for us plebs?

I've always wondered how Soros is still alive, quite frankly.

The Internet is a harsh mistress.

CALL THE COPS
At best we are wrong. Pic very related.

>acting like we fucking care at all about PR
You're not from here

Pro-tip: fun is the source of power. If anyone tries to discourage fun, they are a retard or a shill.

add some condoms and lube in there

dat MoonMan sign

BASEMENT DWELLING MALES

See? They're onto us and sending their cucks here to try and discourage us.

dis cord .gg /dJY vyCM

Discord for when this thread gets prunes.

see

tell aids skrillex he should start transitioning

Y'all stand back. I got this.

Yeah so I live 2.4 miles from where he works. I think I'm gonna do my grocery shopping at Lucky's tomorrow for the first time ever.

I've got my old windows 98 rig I used to shitpost on 4chan with back in 2005. I wonder what kind of gems are on that bad boy

FUG. TWEET THAT VIDEO AT HIM

You need to get in that thing, son. I bet it's a gold mine.

shit, I have old files from the 90's. mostly bad fanfics of shows I used to watch back then and a bunch of .bmp and .wav files of funny movie clips

Do you have that fucking…weird Green Lantern face picture that was ripped from some old comic book?

Fuck I miss that image

this one?

wtf is wrong with you? Everyone was on XP by then.

YEAH thats it, but the original non-shooped eyes one. Good enough though. T.Hanks

What the hell is this thread about? Should I know this guy? Why do I care? Why is this stickied, I don't fucking get it.

Forgive an oldfag for not paying attention to retarded pop culture psyops. Why the hell is this shit stickied? Nothing in the thread seems to justify it.

I think I know what you're talking about, but apparently I don't have it.

I do have Spiderman.

I was 15 years old fags.

kek

OH, that one. I remember now.

These retards think Holla Forums forgets. Mein sides have left the room.

You need to go back.

fucking cuck can't even LDA

No.

He's a fuckingFAGGOT

Malcom…

You should just
HCF

Also…

wtf is wrong with your nips bro?

Reminder that they'll be doing it to you whether you do it back or not

THIS

We go with the next best thing. The emos aren't a thing anymore, and it's not like anyone else is really using these styles unironically.

Holla Forums's new haircut confirmed.

You can tell it's a Mach 1 from the hood and shaker. It does sounds like a supercharger too, you're right.

Top wew, been a while since I giggled that hard

Kek Bless user

wow, another non white as "our shield" on Holla Forums. We are really going to need a "white hand proofs" thread soon.

You are not from here and need to suck some nigger dick somewhere else faggot

I don't know either. French election n' all, I guess.

Worst case scenario directionless goyim end up working fulltime shill jobs and/or psyops gangraping manlets at home for free

Uninstall Gentoo immediately.

My environmental scientist girlfriend loves frogs and nutella. This is perfect.

Even after all the leaks.

ffs get video

Enjoy your BSD cuck license then where private companies are allowed to take your code and give nothing in return.

Damn, she has nice lats.

Now that takes me back to the days of playing Soul Calibur II with my cousins.

Is he a white male?

Remember this fagot
newgrounds.com/portal/view/50323

what the fuck user

its one of the shitty offshoot HWNDU discords, fags barely understand what a firewall is

YOU'RE A CASHIER

Has anyone find anything interesting about the building that may have meme synchronicity to it like the history, etc…?

>>>/freech/

Google: "aids skrillex"

jesus fucking christ, what was I thinking

One job, AIDS Skrillex

just ask if they have battletoads

Looks really gay. In Yuropoor it's the ghetto arabs who have adopted this shaved sides trend, so now it looks gay and low-class.

Genius.
In the upcoming Fourth Reich, mutts like you fighting the good fight will be have your own division. Your very existence and justified anger towards the miscegenation they push for so hard will demoralize them far quicker and far more effectively than any pure-blooded white could.

HAPAS are the sturmtroopers of the coming race war

FUCK WHITE WHALES

He probably didn't put "AIDS Skrillex" on his CV.

Why wouldn't you put that in your CV?

checked

God speed, Hapas.

t. 100% 6 ft Nordic male with 9 inch cock.

No, the town is named O'fallon, open your eyes.

Not give a fuck and rock what you want to rock

I hope things go well.

Get a load of this fag. Honestly Ima n oldfag and that doesnt make me part of any fucking club or any sort of …well anything. It just means I was one of the first few thousands upon thousands to use that shitty site Doesnt earn me anything or grant me special privileges. I just witnessed a bit more. Stop acting like its some god damn medal of honor. If anything it should be a metal of autism because people like me still go to shitty ass chan boards to talk about some greasy dogfucking brony faggot and how to mess with him at his next day of work. Sane people would of done something with their lives by now.

Apparently there are so many idiots who cannot into avocados that there's a push to start putting warning labels on them …

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-iwHr9aRo

Wait seriously what? I don't get it, wherein lies the problem?
sage for nothing to add to thread

its called avocado hand or some shit

What is this?

That just fucking embarrassing. How can a person be so useless and still live? We really need to revive common sense and critical thinking soon.

Dont worry, its just some Sleight of Hand.

These are fucking hilariously bad.

The world is spiralling towards the pit of destruction user.

LOL

ahhh the rarest pepe today, saving that shit

You fool. You fell right into my trap!!!!

I realize that, but, fuck. Every time I start thinking that I'm getting a bit too extreme in my condemnation of the retarded public, something like this comes along.

lol, Your girlfriend looks like a whore and both of you are disgusting greasers. Your a shame to the white race

The other users aren't joking! The creep with the long, greasy black hair is a horrid employee. Let me explain. I took a bottle of milk to the counter, he paused and grimaced at it, exhaling at me. His fetid, musty breath hit me, making me feel nauseous. My eyes began to water slightly. Gross! He smiled, revealing his cheesy and unbrushed teeth – puke! The only words he spoke during the whole exchange were "have a good day", mumbled in an indirect and insincere way. Truly, a total lack of personal hygene and customer service. I won't be returning and i will be advising others to stay away.

Why the fuck does that cupboard even exist.

Spics are generally the word used for Puerto Ricans while little hob goblins from Mexico and further south are called beaners, wetbacks, or greaser. They're all Spaniard Indian type mongrels. True white Spaniards aren't either in my book, they are Mediterranean Aryans like northern Italians.

They're fucking gay, is that they are.

oath. where i used to work, management had to put stickers on the fridge and the freezer bc people would put cans of soda in the freezer over and over again and they always exploded

Get out. Never return.

STL user here. I work in the medical field. I had a patient last week that was a 20 something gay man from Idaho. He moved here to "fight racism" after Ferguson. Of course, he doesn't live in Ferguson. He's a Barista in a nice, safe, white area of STL. Oh yeah and the best part? He's on free prophylactic HIV medication. The medication they usually give you after you have HIV. Wash-U is doing a study where they give it to high risk groups for free to see if they get it or not. So he can pop meth and have bareback buttsecks with different guys every day of the week and maybe not have any consequences of it.

So if "You're a fucking WHITE MALE" is here, it's no surprise. We'll find him.

No "we" don't. "Latino" is a horseshit term invented by the French in the 19th century to justify French intervention in Mexico. It includes anybody of Spanish, Italian, or French descent. Yet do you ever hear an Italian Ameircan called latino? No.

It's a horseshit propaganda term, stop using it.

This is your brain on mental illness.

"Spic" is just slang for "Spanish."
What Jew got the bright idea to start applying it to Mestizos is unknown, but it was done to divide the Spanish from the rest of the white race based on language, which is utterly stupid.
The Spanish and the french are white kindred, basically Celts of the Iberian peninsula, the Mestizos are primarily AmerInd and mixtures thereof.
There are plenty of white Hispanics, as "Hispanic" is not a race, it is a false division based on culture.

No, it's "slang" for someone who can't "spicca da Ingles."

For fuck sake, fascism is not a synonym for "authoritarian". It's a very specific political ideology.

With those toothpick arms?
You football team must have been a bunch of easily-broken cunts.
When I played football, you wouldn't have lasted one play against our guys, all farmers and kids from the coal fields.
We would have stomped you into the mud made by your own spilling blood.

And neither you or your transfriend are white.

Spaniards are not spics, they're white. Spics are mongrels.

Hello newfriends.

When I first saw this, I thought this was a girl….

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
FUCKING
BACK

it's in your refried blood to be violent, little mestizo. you don't need to slap your smelly brown e-cock around to prove it.

Canelo is a red head so he looks whiter then he should. This is his dad and mom.

Look at the bottom right logo in the image, user.

Seriously, I'd fuck him, he's all right.

spanish people are the white ones. spics are the hispanics that are spaniars mixed with random indigenous brown people

I posted it as a joke. I'm aware of that.

AIDS FAGGOT

Never noticed how rat-faced (((Seinfeld))) is before.

Goon detected. That shit stopped having an impact in fucking 2004.
LOW ENERGY

lel

reminds me of this.

This

Bug chaser lite

Which discord is this?

Nah, we must get it promoted. All the way to the top. True fucking-a-white-male privilege!

Can't tell if pro-trump or anti-trump.

they've been conditioned to see this as a bad thing. a muscular WHITE MALE with high test levels.

its kind of hilarious.

It's supposed to be an insult.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!
(captcha: urypoz)

Hypermasculinity and good fitness counts as a insult? I guess being morbidly obese is a compliment.

kill me pete

HAES, lol.

But obviously their aesthetic is emaciated faggots in leggings or skinny jeans.

cf. the faggot on the right.

it's david horsey, look up some of his shit.

Not defending the spiccaroo, but cool it with the autism.

We have been deprogrammed, so we dont see this the same way a "centrist" (pinko) normie would. Gays holding hands in public SHOULD disgust you if youre a normal healthy person, but to them thats something out of line. So are high taxes, whining niggers, and feminists pretty much saying anything. All things that should make a healthy adult angry.
It really is surreal looking at political cartoons and MSM propaganda now. These communist faggots sometimes accidently make some pretty dank memes like that "anti" Trump ad comparing him to Hitler, it got me so pumped.
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
I dont have the webm on this machine though.

to add to that, if they really wanted to piss us off, they could make a video showing how Trump gets LGBT degenerates on his side because hes so provressive or some shit. But commies are too slow and stupid to do that and it would rub their commie programming the wrong way, so they will never do it.

I like this version with the youtube comments added.

Here's an original pepe, unleashed for the first time to show you what rare is, newfag

" Haha, I live in a white state with no fags, cops or niggers so I'm the boss and "racist" people are bad. "

You will pay….

that cartoon in particular made me realize just how badly the left was losing the election. It was clear that horsey had no fucking clue what Trump supporters were actually like, which is funny because his prior election assessments are more or less spot on. So he just creates this image of an upper middle class white dude that hates everything, when in reality most of of trumps voter base was working class whites both male and female.

Most of Trumps voter base could never afford a Mexican gardener, even if they wanted one. Most of them don't actually work a cushy office job, and most of them don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. Trump was working the populist game while the democrats were completely deluded into thinking things hadn't changed since 2007. It's like when a deer sees a car, rather than getting out of the way it just stands there, like it expects the car to come to a stop.

You can't even really say Trumps voter base was angry, most of them were just fed up with the system. That's not anger, anger is wanting to burn the capital down. Now, his voter base here was definitely angry, but that hardly reflects the overall base from what I've seen doing election research. There is a big demographic shift though, unless the democrats get their shit together they're going to lose the 2018 midterms and the 2020 election with insane margins. The fact that he took Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, and all of the swing states should have them seriously worried for the future. It's not quite a Reagan style demographic nuclear strike, but you don't see this kind of shift every election cycle, that's for sure.

for fuck's sake…this is worse than "professor" lobster woman

100% pure frog here, living in Chile.

spaniards are moors rape babies, how can they be white? are you lot fucking retarded?!

Can't tell if legit DnC or shitposting.

I go to sleep KNOWING that I am a descendant of the bringers of knowledge. My blue eyed ancestors taught the apes civilization on every continent, and there are statues, art and mummies to prove it. I am a child of gods.

Well. Well. Well. Some goyim ought to pay him a visit, buy some milk, and issue some strongly worded criticism

I can smell the jew in you

Wasn't me, It was half chan and teh farm place. I'm a newfag, I can't do that type of work.

IMPORTANT:
I AM IN VOICE CONTAcT WITH OP

You stupid niggers ruined it.

You couldn't keep it in your fucking pants

HE'S NOT EVEN AT THE STORE ANYMORE, AND THERE'S OVER 20 POLICE THERE.

Great job you fucking downy cunts.

post pics

do you remember when life was not a parody of itself?

And this is a bad thing? Now we just move to his house and let his mother know what a poor job she did as a single mother. Put some Pepe stickers on his bedroom window and car.
Maybe some toothpicks and crazy glue in his door locks, some tuna oil in his car air vents, a sticker on the top of roof of his car that says, "I WANT TO FUCK A WHITE MAKE".

Chop chop niggers.

Whats his Snapchat?

Bullshit. You're full of shit.

I don't mean to rain on your parade but, let's not waste time on this guy, We have ANTIFA to hunt. He's just some dumb bernie Fag that is brainwashed by the professors and the media. Let's go after targets that actually effect us.

You can't get off now! Captcha confirms Aids Skrillex is fucked.
=F=

It's called practice, nigger. How are we supposed to coordinate real shit when we can't get to this faggo.

otoh it's pretty goddam funny that he got so spooked that there might actually be 20 cops at this place of business. basically, he'll never be able to hold down a real job again

Ah

no.

He is a symbol, a cautionary tale for white vegan cucks who publicly and vocally ridiculed Trump supporters AND white men.
His punishment must be more severe. The left has made it so Zimmerman will never have a normal life again, the LEAST we can do it is ruin his live. Forever, unless he cuts his hair and goes full 1488.

I love how that pic is such a mix of different memes most people will look at it and understand jack shit.

Dubs confirm. maybe it's just me but whenever I read "N-no guise we should go after someone else instead." I smell fear.

No, I'm literally in voicechat with him in a Shia CTF Discord.

OP has the entire video recorded and he's driving back now.

.>>9919136
This was just a quick thing to give everyone a giggle mate. But now it's fucked.

According to OP there was "A SHITLOAD" of cops there. He was attempting to livestream it to us but when he was walking around the market

^ exactly.

Yes you can troll him but, He has not done anything. We shouldn't ruin his life. He is just a idiot. We need to go after real targets that matter.

Well said, And if you are going to troll the google reviews, Give the store a five star. Support small businesses like you say you do. Help the economy you fuckers.

Okay well, Don't hurt there business.

You stick out so badly get out faggot. Your friend is fucked.

He ruined his own life when he went full SJW

Their business is a complete ripoff of wholefoods, and only faggots shop their anyways.

Fuck off you shill cunt. This is probably you, fucking mongrel.

They can give as many shitty 5 star rattings as they want. That store and Aids Skrillex are gonna get fucked to death.

Oh sorry, I did not realize it was like whole foods.

A white useful idiot aiding in the destruction of other whites.

It's not the five star rating you fucking retard. This shit happened last night.

The person who made this review probably called into the store and alerted police, which is why OP couldn't do what he came there to do.

Doesn't matter we know where he is now.

lurk for two years before ever posting again

What matters is our plan, brother

You got it. Doesn't matter if some ultimate plan falls through all shitlibs see is "Internet Hate Machine claims another victim" and they keep their fucking mouths shut.

does that make them less deserving of profit$$$??

Here I am you asses. The mission is ruined. Uploading a video that shows the interior of the building

We knew where he was before this. That's why OP was going there…

Ultimately true,

Yes, it does, and I'm not even that person. Their store is ripoff of another store.

Ty for showing up man. THIS IS THE GUY WHO WENT THERE.

I'm just now realizing that OP =/= to the dude I'm in voice contact with. MY BAD!

if you didn't get made, let it die down and try again. let us know *after* your operation is successful

Next time is already planned out.

Someone was leaking our investigation to halfchan yesterday trying to organize a raid.

Lol wtf this video. Who the hell is like "yeah I made this cool band" and then puts in footage of their fucking mother shrieking at them. Seriously what the hell this man has the mind of a child.

This is going to be the new normal unless we get a little better at disinfo. Also it could help if any onsite recon is not posted about until after the fact. Come on guy you know we're being watched. Use this for propaganda and keep them confused.

We gotta make getting caught part of our master plan

Yeah more or less. Assume commies are reading and post accordingly.

Decent work, user, how many cops were there? And the two people talking about signatures, do you think that's related to police witness statements?

If they're watching, then making examples out of them is a good thing, because they're little pussies who never faced real hardships.

Possibly. I was thinking of the same thing when I heard signatures. Two cops were at the entrance when I went in and they were gone when I left. Two cops were talking to some bald guys on the far right registers, and when I got in my car, I heard sirens in the distance and then more pulled up to the store. I was on a live chat so the guys on the other end told me to haul my ass out of there

How many oldfags knows that this New Jersey guido is now dead ?

are you that fat or something

Yeah exactly. I mean it doesn't even really matter if a couple of plans go belly up. They are reading this and seeing that within a matter of hours we can have their name, number and place of employment and we don't have any lame bureaucracy holding us back.

Too right. It doesn't matter who we are, or that this plan failed. What matters is our abilities. They should be afraid.

You dipshits fell for this. Like ducks in a noose. Meanwhile others are out actually doing stuff. A personal army of kike tools.

They are brother, they are.

Fell for what exactly? Are we somehow incapable of fucking with other people now? Either bring me actionable intel on other antifags or neck yourself.

KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH! LOL!

Enjoy your jewish GNU cuck

Link?

seems legit

Whatever I'd drive it. You're right though GTKRWN

Better to give zero shekels to the stallman jew than lots of shekels to the apple jew.

Nigger can sometimes get blonde blue eyes, blonde and blue does not make you white.

thats not true. they sometimes get blue contact lenses because they're ashamed of being a nigger

Post a copy of the video directly here next time bud.

halfchan has been doing its best to delete the threads quickly since it violates global rules. But I've been checking their catalog every few hours or so and threads with our images and research keep getting posted.

I didn't screencap any of them, but they were obvious calls for troll raids since the OP very clearly stated information like addresses and phone numbers.

Anytime you see a drawing like this, look up the artist and see if you can find out where they live.
I guarantee you they won't be in places like Harlem or Anderson.

Me too user, proud of my nordic heritage.

AHAHAHA This nigga works in a fuckin grocery store!!

It's fucking sad that I'm old enough to remember when /b was something other than worthless porn. It seemed like this pasta thread was on there every fucking day. Today if you posted it over there, most of the fags wouldn't even know anything about it. Some of the variations of this pasta (and the meme) were fucking hilarious.
Shame STL is so damn far (KC nigger here) or I'd go raz that Aids motherfucker. I think his exact quote was "you're fucking a white male", for which there was a very clever meme developed almost immediately with Carl's likeness on it.

Give him the "We Know" picture with the black frog's hand.

This.
Go in the store.
Have it ready in an envelope with his full real name on the front.
Ask to speak to manager.
Say your friends with whitemale.jpg
Hand over envelope.
Ask for it to be passed on to him.
Leave.
Check his social medias for freakout.
Kek.

This is quite exploitable.

Can someone help me find the original? It had a little blonde girl being raped on an alter by saracens. The Trump supporter also was holding a sword against his face and uttering "deus cult" under his breath.

These likes keep defiling Horsey the Holy's work.

Haha Benis :DDDD

I don't connect with this comic

Starter kit.

Shills are out in force because you're getting close to a handler. He isn't one, obv, but the persons who hired found him that job and slowly turned him are.

So please keep fighting about who is white and what silly nonsense pol is. Slide this thread to the bottom.

Hello Holla Forums.

What is the alternative user

What is the alternative user?

Bump for exposing anti-whites, especially traitors within the white race.

To cover the pipes most likely for hygiene reasons (it's easier to sterilise a cupboard than plumbing).

It's empty so the pipes can be accessed freely in the event of maintenance.

It's locked with cableties most likely because Mexican cleaning ladies can't read the signs and because Niggers just because.

MY KITCHEN IS OUT TO GET ME!!

Holy fuck. We're starting to live in idiocracy. What next? Ban avocado's or knives because people are retarded? Not stabbing yourself is shit you learn in kindergarten. Fuck me.

really tickles my tankles.

The owner replied. I reported him for being a political terrorist and drug dealer and user.

I went to Lucky's today around 5 PM local time. AIDS Skrillex was nowhere to be found. Also fuck this store in the ass, box of mac and cheese $2.50? faggots

You fuckin asshole, don't ruin this.

He could be part-time, casual or fired.

Too late. Wonder why cops where there? AIDS is a terrorist and alleged drug dealer.

This was my chance to see a living meme irl. There's nothing else to do in this shitty town. Feels bad man.

The proceeds go to fund ISIS. I mean, Tel-Aviv. What's the difference.

You're looking at this the wrong way. This is merely the beginning. That's s guy is the new Chris Chan.

bet the owner buys drugs from him, the way she responded at 2am like a degenerate - unless the store is open 24/7?

sheeeit

She's probably up stressing out about what to do with Greasy McWhitemale. Imagine all the calls, messages, cops, and complaints she's dealing with. We're wreaking havoc.

Bald motherfucker reporting in. Can confirm that one should just shave that shit down rather than try to hold on to the weak survivors of a once proud Hairtopia.

Trips of truth. But before that, check if they're jewish.

You squandered an opportunity to make a great pun about hairs to the throne and you invoked Hairtopia instead?

HAIRESY

Agreed. Even Devin fucking Townsend shaved his skullet. Regular dudes got no excuse left.

Beards used to be a sign of manliness, now it is a sign of being a cuck. Why you ask? Because they use it to hide their non-existing jawline, and under chin fat. If a lot of a demographic uses something, then it gets associated with that demographic. This demographic being hipsters, fat people, man children, people who are too lazy to shave, and undecent people. -All of which falls under cuck demographic.

I suggest you forget ever having a beard in the future because nowadays you need a lot to make up for it; such as abs, a jawline that shines through the facial hair, a good face -The list goes go. Just fucking shave.

yo we need you for ground ops.

You'll get to see him begging for change on a streetcorner soon.

gynecomastia, hormone imbalance probably from those roids and t you are taking. Just get swol the old fashioned way user and you wont grow bitch tits.

How did we ge to this point? Why am I still coming here after this place died?

Ground ops? Nigger i l

I live in Australia

Yes nigger. Ground Ops.

Greetings imbeciles,

My Christian name is Tlbalt de Bolbec, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are corpulent, simple, peasants who spend every second all morn and eve gazing upon poor woodcuts of ill repute. You are everything heretical in Europa. Honestly, have any of you wed a maiden? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun and merriment at the expense of Godde, but you all are like Saracen. This is even worse than holding false faith in the Saracen Allah.

Don’t be a stranger. Approach me. I’m with Godde and am his strong hand. I was a captain of the Knights Templar, and at the Siege of The Holy City. What wars have you marched to, other than “Lay with sheep in Ireland just as the locals”? I also know my scripture, and have a fair maiden (She just threw me a rosary of flowers; a FINE act). You are all sodomites who should just die of Plague. Thanks for reading my letter.

Tapestry related: It’s me and my lady.

lost the fucking image

OK. Sign me up.

:htt ps://di sco rd. gg/q Ga Ts

Says the link is expired or invalid. Select a different time setting.

add dSmn#1118

ayyyy

It's not working.
Add Rickaby#5849 please.

1:18 only child raised by single mother confirmed. He fingerbangs his B-Day cake.

lmao

Probably not the only thing full of fat that he fingered when he was 11.

M O M M A S B O Y

Am I the only one triggered when people make fun of this guy by screaming, "A FUCKING WHITE MALE!"? I mean, anyone who has watched the video even once knows, or should know, that he says, "FUCKING A WHITE MALE!"

the same thing we did when normans tried to steal Pepe, steal it back and back it your own.

contributing

mfw

I yield to the better man.

No am not.
You are a white whaale!

How much do I have to pay for everyone with those kinds of piercings to stay away from me and die?

youtube.com/watch?v=f1EG7sAfErM

Well I wear a white sail.

Holy shit this got derailed. Besides the camera guy, any other happenings reported?

Why is this always the case?

God damn that's a stale meme

Don't forget reddit picking up on it when sarcuck makes a video. Someone needs to get his youtube deleted for hate speech to finally shut his coopting ass up

What the fuck am I looking at?

Cucks did not ruin long hair. It all depends on who's wearing it.

toasting in ebic bread

I KNEW we had celebrity shitposters!

Well, the cost of getting him drunk and botching a suicide attempt (twice) is yours for the low, low price of an email/tweet calling him a fat-shamer.

I don't have the images but Jeph Jacques is the miserable waste of semen that gave us the "tranny reveal" comic that we've all enjoyed making fun of these last few years. One time he drew a fat girl in a bathing suit (who ended up accidentally looking half-way fuckable because he can't draw worth shit) as "thicc" rather than morbidly obese, and all his morbidly obese fans came at him with pitchforks and torches (the text of the one that sent him over the edge is in pic 5). Later that night, in a drunken stupor, he "accidentally" stabbed himself in the hand while "trying to cut an avocado." This could almost be believed if it wasn't for the face that the NEXT time he inadvertently triggered his drooling retard fanbase, it happened AGAIN. On the OTHER hand.

Send it to his employers!

Update his profiles?
encyclopediadramatica.
rs/AIDS_Skrillex_and_Carl_the_Cuck
knowyourmeme. com/memes/carl-the-cuck-and-aids-skrillex

www.youtube. com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY

Maybe he likes some music.

you aer just a faggot
to the people reading this. BUY ANOTHER 50 ROUND CLIP FFS

that's some true karl the cuck male hand, or just a dumb fat pig.

He's actually a get fucked by doger

this place died, but it is so haunted that our enemies do not dare enter.
You could consider this the MORAL GROUND ZERO, THE KINGDOM OF HEAVENS if you will.
We are all patient zero, and we are infecting the world with some decency.
Because you know something is fucked up, when anime wankers (from 10 years ago) are now involved with the steering of distributed antiglobalist policy initiatives, news, media, warfare, finance and NATIONBUILDING

(checked)
Trips confirm!

t. increasingly nervous shills

After seeing a lot of Horsey cartoons, you can tell he's permanently mad at high-T, low-IQ middle aged white proles. I wonder if his Dad was one.

It would make sense. Everything the left does can be boiled down to "FUCK YOU DAD!".

now that's a blast of nostalgia, when Holla Forums was supposedly good

beganism, nod eben wonce

yes

youtu.be/gHSQUEMOzow trumps not my president

nah nigga use that gorilla clue, makes nigga wonder why they even had locks in the first place if some expanding foam can make them worthless
gorilla glue his car doors, he'll forever have a dead battery until he chances his locks and doors as gorilla glue fucks the mechanism not just the lock like krazy clue does

also: wrap a small egg in tissue paper and ram up exhaust pipes gently with a broom until resistance is met, then crack the egg.
It won't fuck it up entirely but will smell bad and can't be fixed easily.
Repeat until his car is the only car that run on gas and pollutes scrambled eggs.
nb for nefarious double posting reasons.

If you wanna look like an arab cuck then go ahead

Had more but can't find them. Good times though.

Checked