Turkroaches harvest children's organs

Trigger warning: This is going around on Twitter. I think you all should see this. It appears to be Turkish demons harvesting children's organs while they're still alive. Pair this with #whitepeople and the fact that it's Mother's Day….

https ://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_f6lsiAVO2w&ebc=ANyPxKrxPV_Ufxqq_6AmB7kwZ1hmUuBRpq-obSUXyKmB3DZdRFfsIKnuFTvwJArWkeS3QssQF12NQtpHA8VgDQoPhZ-MavDWMQ

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey#.
miscopy.com/6505/bestgore/child-prepare-organ-harvesting-trafficker/
archive.fo/unp2z
linkedin.com/pulse/organ-trafficking-anatomy-network-israeli-nexus-1-robert-maxwell
archive.is/bdumr
archive.is/7MMf0
humanitarianresponse.info/en/operations/iraq/health-cluster-iraq
ngodirectory.org/yemen/ar/organisation/—-
ngodirectory.org/yemen/node/606
archive.fo/6C3mV
archive.fo/4OGWN
archive.is/h6TMu
archive.is/YpqFV
archive.is/search/?q=hadassah organ theft
archive.fo/japqu
alarabiya.net/articles/2009/12/20/94757.html
archive.fo/KRin8
casereports.com/article/S2210-2612(13)00256-3/fulltext?cc=y=
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1251258/pdf/annsurg00090-0082.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zujCdiXM9bc
archive.fo/0pU9f
syriareliefnetwork.com/en/white-hands-associatio/
syriareliefnetwork.
syriareliefnetwork.com/en/white-hands-association/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews did this guaranteed
sott.net/article/318286-Israel-is-the-organ-harvesting-and-human-trafficking-global-ringleader-with-complicit-help-from-US-and-Turkey#.

God damn mind blown. I super hope we take our country back and eradicate this shit.

Did anyone see that video on BestGore of what was apparently a little girl getting prepared for organ harvesting? Sorry don't know how to download.

Spooky.

Someone in comments said this video is in Israel though, not Turkey.

even better. Get this shit all over fb and twatter. normies will see this and puke. point their anger in the right direction pol. the fire rises

fucking disgusting, does anyone speak mudtongue that can translate?

Context please?
The camera doesn't look undercover, so it's likely a setup.
No "organ harvester" is going to record the work.

no I don't speak hebrew

WAIT
guys i know this could be legit, but remember the 23 children's bodies leading up to a false flag?
What if our enemies are getting smarter, and are trying to goad us into chimping out over propaganda?

Does it matter? put this satanic shit in the public eye and get the normies angry. then direct their anger the way WE want it to go. the choice is yours. use your enemies' weapons against them

Turkey has mastered brick walls, arab dress, arabic on the video overlay, no gore, Ahmed lying under a bin bag at the end, crying child for feelz.

More fakely doodley.

Hi schlomo how's the weather in tel aviv?

I cant help feeling this is a trap though.

fake or real it brings the child trafficking meme into the light. if the world is run by satanic pedos this needs to be talked about.

Checked

Your trips have overpowered my dubs, satan.
I guess ill fire up the twitter.

You didn't answer my concern, why does the camera footage resemble a hand-held and not an undercover view-point? It doesn't make sense other than a setup.

yessss hsssssskskskskskskssss

because they're sick fucks and they don't care

I do not got sauces on this puter, but Israelis has been caught tons of times buying this shit.
Isn't there like a big black marked there for it, or just rumors?

you malaka, these muds/jews have filmed much worse

If you want answers, try at least blending into the group and not get called a fag.

Digging into this matter starts with this thread. Shut the fuck up and contribute to it.

this could be true, but one way to solve this is to cross reference the date of the bodies being stolen with the upload of this vid on jewtube, or bestgore or wherever it was uploaded first

Span this fag today while he livestreams

Fuck forgot pic

Hmm.. this was in an organhost folder, onl y I had, can't remember connection or if was bait. Anyone remember this? Got any info graphs?

Of course there is. This is from three days ago, shitskins have absolutely NO mortality.

Bump. I did some tweets about this a couple days ago.

best my autism could provide before work. comments to pictures: as the girl on twitter said, there were no sources I could find to confirm her story. not saying she isn't telling the truth, she very well could be. anyways, her tweet pops up on may 2nd, where the earliest upload of the video was on bestgore and was uploaded 3 days ago, aka may 11th. also, if the bodies are to be seen as real and not fake props in the vid, there are still a maximum of 8 that appear in the video. take that as you will.

Good work. God speed

if anyone knows an early upload of the vid, please post the link. could help tremendously.

Miscopy link, posted on 11th of May.

Link: miscopy.com/6505/bestgore/child-prepare-organ-harvesting-trafficker/
Archive: archive.fo/unp2z

Anything on the logo?

Contains the "bestgore" logo at 0:53, so it's not the original. Posted on best gore first.

Logo on the top right appears to say "SMART", and does not resemble anything in arabic (I know some basis of writing and can't recognize absolutely anything).

The top of the first (left) letter (supposedly S) has an odd extension above.
"MA" also appear to have no difference between each other, so it could as well be "AM" or neither.

Will get what it says next.

Cheers, I had forgotten this one

Forgot logo.

How's that?
Jew.

I can see that happening, but its just retarded to designate a guy to just FILM your illegal organ harvesting. And if that's the case, why does the video cut before they actually DO it?

I think its a false flag, something to blame on Assad.

You will never ever get Golan Heights, Shlomo.

does seem odd that this would be recorded and cuts out before anything happens

Also what sort of surgery is done on a clothed patient?

you don't know shit, yes it does look undercover
the camera is placed, moves and turns exactly like a pinhole spycam hidden in the front pocket of a jacket or shirt would behave
and it has exactly the same potato resolution and tincan sound too

you can cut clothing off.

Here is an improved version of the logo on the doctor's back. I haven't found any humanitarian organizations yet that fly this logo.

Translations, from most likely (1) to least likely (3).

The second to last letter before the end of first word ( ) could be something else ( ) but that makes less sense in translation ("Cobla Massed"), and (more vertically pronounced) font on the screen leads me to believe the first one is right. Only question is spacing.

Also, I'm not sure how google is translating Arabic (whether it's Modern Standard Arabic or something else). It could be purely dialectical, or a name.

We need an expert, but this should suffice for now.

of course someone did
muslims aren't exactly known for accepting responsibility

Doesn't sound like Hebrew

1 looks damn close, for the second "word" is it possible to move the 'l' closer to the rest of it?

First one looks good.
Here is everything I could get on the characters on the doctor's back. It's probably one or two words with a big line under it.

and kikes are known for being as filthy immoral beasts as mudslimes and being even shiftier about admitting their crimes, what's your point?

the explanation why jews and turkroaches can be filmed butchering the same kid are here
linkedin.com/pulse/organ-trafficking-anatomy-network-israeli-nexus-1-robert-maxwell , archive.is/bdumr
proof that the jews are at the head of this beast, by jews
archive.is/7MMf0

If you mean the word that starts with a circle ("o") (equivalent to phonetic "m"), the vertical letter "I" after it (to the left) cannot stand any closer. "I" is an equivalent to our "a" (more correctly, as Slavs pronounce "a"). It can only be connected in it's last position.

If anything comes after, it has to be disconnected. There is no "space" between the first and the second letter. Pic related, see outlined part.

Excuse me, second and third*

Looks like the first character is

Found the logo resembling the one here (definitely not the same).

It appears to me that the upper parts are exactly the same, looks like a representation of plant?

Hol up hol up, maybe it is the same?

It looks extremely similar when mirrored?

that's exactly what I was searching for too
I can confirm that there doesn't seem to be a closer-looking logo
when trying to edit the best-looking screencap from the clip a small part of the text is visible
can't tell if it's reversed or not
this could imply that the video may have been reversed
any other hints of lateral trickery in the video?

Nice job. Looks a lot like it, and a slightly altered version could've been used to better fit on a t-shirt.

We're close. Wtf does it say?

I found the logo on image cluster with a search engine leading to:
humanitarianresponse.info/en/operations/iraq/health-cluster-iraq

I'm digging up there, but can't figure out where exactly the image is located.

>ngodirectory.org/yemen/ar/organisation/—-

the relative position and size of the plant leaves is similar to the original green logo, but with the hand mirrored
it's as if some thirld-word graphic designer stole the logo and edited it to fuck copyright to make some shit for a local clinic or hospital in 30 seconds of photoshopping
it's not obvious that the logo on the "doc" blouse was ever registered

Holla Forums doesn't like arabic apparently
>ngodirectory.org/yemen/node/606

Why do we think this is organ harvesting and not getting xrays?

Odd that "environmental" organization would be handling corpses at best, or organ harvesting at worst.

Someone just archived, posting in order for it not to get lost:
archive.fo/6C3mV

user, why the fuck would anyone harvest organs from a little kid? Grown rich billionaires cannot use a seven year old organ.

It's just a whiny bitch kid crying because maybe a bone is broken or she is scared. What kid likes the doctor when needles fucking hurt?

I think this user gets it.

Without proof (and this is not proof) you guys are no better than fuhrer Trump bombing Syria because "muh chilluns". Idiots.

Unlike you, we're trying to figure out what is going on instead of postulating and pondering on theories like you.

White hands facebook page:
facebook.com/KlnaKhaldKhmys/
Archive: archive.fo/4OGWN

None of such activity is presented there. Despite the almost identical logo, we're still not sure it's the same organisation. Likewise, the source that mentioned this logo mentioned Iraq.

Why the bodies wrapped in what looks like black bags then? Standard operating procedure for getting X-rays I'm sure….

That edited video was clearly made to tug at heart strings, and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Uhhhhh

The girl and bagged corpses are literally in the same scene, she's standing not 2 meters away. Editing doesn't explain that away.

this is where you're completely wrong, the organs of a seven year old are much healthier than those of even a 20yo, there are less chances the cattle has caught some shameful disease, the organs of the child are less probable to start an immune reaction of their own against their new old billionaire owner, they work perfectly fine on their own despite a slightly smaller size, and if they are not rejected by the host they grow to a healthy adult size much faster than they would have in the kid
do you know anything about medicine?

Tug at my nuts fagit. Let's get to the bottom of this and then we shall see. Even if it is fake, finding out who is trying to discredit child/organ trafficking is important.

Yeah, I'm going to call bullshit on that. Citation on how organs from 7 year olds can work inside

The official organization that supplies the doctors for dealing with the organs is called Hadassah.

Listed here, apparently from 8 months ago
http:// getplay.pk/video/zujCdiXM9bc
https:// archive.is/jdWmG

Nice dubs, but you forget another angle on the demand for black market organs.

They could also be for consumption.

Do you not know what propaganda is, faggot? How about trying to watch the video as "little syrian girl loses parents, gets x ray." OP's title is skewing your thoughts. Or, you can keep going on as you are, and just think about how much you hate turkroaches. Maybe you should bomb them for israel…

God damn, you people are stupid. OP needs to be banned.

Do you? Or are you going to tell me that board is not the backing for an x ray, but a cutting board.

Title translation:

All I'm seeing is weak damage control yid

(((Shut)))

(((It)))

(((DOWN)))

Sorry, didn't read through whole thread before posting. Hadassah is the "Women's Zionist Organization" and they act as a front for Israeli medical experiments and black market deals in babies and body parts. They have been doing this since before the state of Israel was even founded. The first time they were officially caught in the act, was when they were stealing babies of Yemeni immigrants to Israel. They would harvest the shitskin babies for materials, and sell the ones with better genes to Ashkenazi parents in Israel who couldn't concieve, so that they would be raised "more jewish" Others were likely sold off as slaves and sacrificed, but that is my own speculation. This led to scandals in israel as DNA tests started to prove that many of the children (now adults) were stolen. The mothers were all told that their babies had died shortly after birth.
They were also caught sending doctors along with Israeli patients to eastern european countries for illegal organ transplants. The earliest records I've seen for this was in the late 80s.
Now the big scandal is freakier. They routinely harvest bodyparts, sperm, and eggs, from dead palestinians. In fact, the vast majority of bodies returned to Palestine have had the corneas removed as well as the entire backflap of skin. These are also the kikes who push for the looser definition of "brain death" to allow harvesting of organs from living individuals who are paralyzed and routinely fake the reports.
FURTHER! Remember that chick who went to Haiti to investigate human trafficking recently and the connection to the clintons? Guess who had doctors on the ground in Haiti at the exact fucking time? HADASSAH!
Please, for whatever fucking reasons may motivate you all, help me expose them now. I have been trying to drum up attention for a year now.

Bruh links?

Nvm

https.

://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadassah_Women%27s_Zionist_Organization_of_America

Previous thread! archive.is/h6TMu
archive.is/YpqFV
Actually, here. archive.is/search/?q=hadassah organ theft

Interestingly enough, the organization "White Hands" is also supposedly located in Yemen.

Video from this tweet uploaded.

Archive of tweets: archive.fo/japqu

See

Signing off for today, will continue digging tomorrow.

Can we not get >>>/egy/ on this to help? Someone link us there.

Or, organs or their kids?

Related alarabiya.net/articles/2009/12/20/94757.html
archive.fo/KRin8

https
://mobile.twitter.com/eha_news/status/863726340641624065

Did some digging, here's what I found fam
>sauce casereports.com/article/S2210-2612(13)00256-3/fulltext?cc=y=
pic related is their conclusion.

Doesn't look like the same kid. Kid on the left is obviously older.

translation?
is it the same kid?
when was each video taken?

lol

Here's another sauce, this one from NIH
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1251258/pdf/annsurg00090-0082.pdf

They didn't have the technology or expertise they do now to remove and graft such small organs.

There is no level the turkroach isn't willing to stoop down to.

When you dig a hole in the ground and hit bedrock, thinking you've reached the limit, the turkroach will manage to sink through.

Before I go off

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL
(in absence of finding another video)

Notice how there is no watermark on the video like in the others. Which leads me to believe that translating the watermark is not necessary (unless we want to figure out who is pushing it again).

Well shit. I stand corrected I guess.

The autistic neural-net is firing off. sticky when? Exposing this is a YUGE push in the right direction.

it's here, instead of the redirect site you mentioned in
youtube.com/watch?v=zujCdiXM9bc
only the "smart" watermark, not the arabic "cobra master" or someshit

>youtube.com/watch?v=zujCdiXM9bc
Archive: archive.fo/0pU9f

I wonder when do Turks claim this happened in one of those tweets above.

More importantly, why would an environmental agency from Yemen be involved if this supposedly happened in Turkey?

nu-Holla Forumsn full effect

see the links in
in the first case mentioned in this article, buyers were in israel, and there was a network that located donnors and took them to turkish hospitals, when the organs were bought from someone who was expected to survive
organs theft from slaughtered cattle can be made anywhere by much less skilled "doctors", who just need to use reasonably clean instruments and be able to recognise the liver from the heart

are you jewish? you sound jewish

The network is operated by Hadassah.

How very jewish of you.

A copy of this version

There are very few organs available in Israel because the Jewish religion prohibits organ donation.

They have exposed Israeli organ smuggling networks all over the world.

Country A has $ and old, sick people.
Country B is next door and has healthy and poor people….

Wonder what will happen….

Is it because of religion, or the fact that the body must still be alive for the more important organs to be harvested?

>https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujCdiXM9bc
so this shit was posted a full 9 months before the alleged theft of 23 children's bodies. good work guys. I sincerely doubt they would keep dead bodies in the same room as an xray machine as this
dumb nigger thought . this is extremely interesting I will keep digging as much as I can.

so it's sounding like the location of the video is Yemen. works out well since the theory is they are working to provide Israel with organs through the proxy organization Hadassah. Did a little digging on some website titled syria relief and it turns out that the White Hands Association is doing some work in Syria providing clothing to DISPLACED PEOPLE. If we are on the money, this could mean that this work is a front to find vulnerable peoples to kidnap and harvest. link: syriareliefnetwork.com/en/white-hands-associatio/

I realize this may be a slightly different White Hands Group, but this is kinda suspicious. The logo is very similar as well. They are allegedly providing shelter to families in Syria who need it, but maybe that's an easy way to find target. link: syriareliefnetwork. com/en/white-hands/

forgot pic

some less ominous links:
syriareliefnetwork. com/en/white-hands-org/
syriareliefnetwork.com/en/white-hands-association/

(kermitted)

I am not proud to say this but I do know how to speak roach.
Whatever language that is it isn't turkish

x-ray machine, and they took an x-ray of her torso…
for a kid who doesn't seem to be suffering from any injuries as she was walking on her own, in a "medical room" full of mudslimes mercenaries…

they need a way to gauge the price of the organs they're collecting, to know if it's worth to ripen kids up for a couple of years or if it's more economical to harvest them today

more weight for the yemeni theory, thanks roach, you get squashed last