Mothers Day

While planning the gasing of six-gorrillion kikes using only pest control agents, and calculating the vast wealth to be amassed turning said gassed kikes into fragrant soaps and elegant lampshades, Hitler took a brief moment to compose the following poem urging one and all to reciprocate the kindness, love and patience the vast majority of mothers are remembered for.

The Mother

When your mother has grown older,
And you have grown older,
When what was once easy and effortless
Now becomes a burden,

When her dear, faithful eyes
No longer see life as they once did,
When her feet, grown tired,
No longer want to carry her as she walks —

Then give her your arm for support;
Accompany her with gladness and joy.
The hour will come when, weeping
You will accompany her on her final walk.

And if she asks for something, then answer her.
And if she asks again, then speak.
And if she asks yet again, respond to her,
Not stormily, but with gentle calm.

And if she cannot understand you well,
Explain everything to her joyfully.
The hour will come, the bitter hour,
When her mouth will ask for nothing more.

(Adolf Hitler)

* "Denk es," from the Sunday Morgenpost, Munich, May 14, 1925

Thanks mom

Don't forget to call your Mothers user.

I didn't call my mother on mothers day. She was mentally ill. It pushed her over the edge into hating me for life.

I never had a mother.

Fucking kikes, I'll tell ya hwhat!

Feels bad man.

I miss you, mom.

But I thought dudeweedlmao was le harmless?

I'm sorry to hear that, Anons.

If she had toned down the feminist shit when I was a kid and the liberal in general shit she talks about today I feel I would want to talk to her more than the once a week call I have to do. I honestly more miss my grandma, as she was my only grandparent alive and I didn't appreciate it as much when she died as I do now.

Like all excuses from addicts, it was just an excuse.

My mother was a cunt whore likely racemixer proto-SJW that died a long drawn out death from cancer. She managed to find a beta cuck moneybag who'd take her used goods to make me.
good riddance.

That's beautiful.

I love my mother, even for the hardships of growing up i had, i can't put that blame on her. It was never her duty to get rid or be aware of the cancer that rules our society. It took a hard long ride for myself to get red-pilled on how things looked and i can understand why someone wouldn't go down that road, at a time where that information wasn't readily available and the state of society was a lot better at the time.

I can't blame her for my upbringing, she gave me life, she gave me a home along with my father who i also love. Both provided food on my table and only asked in return that i would do good and behave. I'm doing so now mom, i'm doing so now father, you don't fully understand the grasp of it yet, but i'm at war for us.

Many thanks to Mother Hitler for her work raising a wonderful, virtuous man. He remains an inspiration to us all, and we owe it to her.

His life was a beautiful thing, and his death, a true tragedy.

Please forgive me for breaking anonymity

My mother just died yesterday, actually. I couldn't make it through the poem without wanting to tear up again. She died from a rare form of lung cancer, and unfortunately, my family is prone to cancer. I was pregnant two years ago and ended up having a tumor develop in my uterus, so I had to go through chemotherapy on top of after having to get a suction d&c. My mom was there to take care of me and help me while I was recovering, since my husband had to work. Fast-forward to last year, and my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. She told me not to worry, that everything would be okay. Since we were moving there over the summer, she told me I needed to make sure my daughter finished school first. So I listened to her since she was putting her foot down about it even though I wanted to come home and take care of her like she did me.

When I talked to her the last time, she sounded tired, but okay. That was last week. We talked about how we would decorate my daughter's room when we got there with me telling her we would go over full details when I got there. I got the call yesterday afternoon about my mom being unresponsive. I was upset, so my husband took my daughter and I out to make me feel better. I get back, and about a half hour later, my sister-in-law is calling me and telling me that she had just passed away.

My mom was that rare breed of woman that every sjw and feminist hated. Traditional wife, cooked and tended to her children while my dad worked. She used to get a lot of shit from other women asking her how she could stand being at home all day doing what they saw as nothing. Laughing how they would get bored and couldn't stand it. But she loved it. Her family was everything to her. She home-schooled my brother and I, taught me how to cook and such…

I didn't get to say goodbye to her.

>tfw my mom is a liberal who keeps starting shit with dad and I
At least you anons had virtuous mothers. Mine's the worst of facebook trash.

I have a brain tumor, my time is running out. I've been studying, working and taking care of my life, keeping distance from degenerate hobbies and such. I've never had children and I never will thanks to this shit and my time is running out. I don't want to go down without a fight.
My country is a third world shithole, I have access to a revolver and a car, I know how to drive.
I have some money, less than 130 dollars.
The gay party thing that is big as fuck and once a year as far as I'm aware is big in my country but I don't know when it happens.
I don't want to guns or my gun since it my country has severe gun legislation since the early 00's and it is finally wanting to have guns again.
I don't know who to strike because that is probably going to stop the pendulum from going right in my country.
I don't care about using explosives, being shot or anything.
I fear this will fuck up my younger brothers mind. I don't know much about explosives but I guess I can find stuff about it on tor.
What do I do? Do I simply accept death?
I don't want to waste my life just dying.
I know this is just going to slide the board before the mods delete it but right now I'm helpless.
I didn't know which thread to choose.
I can also try to fuck the banks somehow with my death creating expenses since you can't inherit expenses.
This post is ironic.
I would never break the law.

Reminder that Holla Forums is just satire, goyim
this guy is just doing some fictional storytelling

The revolver is old. I have 20 bullets. It would be useless unless I try to use it against a politician, which would backfire having the exact opposite effect. People know I'm right leaning, a false flag would be useless too.

FUCK YOU MOM! I HATE YOU MOM! YOUR SUCH A LEFTY CUCK MOM! OH MY GOD GET OUT OF MY ROOM!

Why does life hurt this much

don't be a pr cuck
just go for what makes you happy
dont worry about us
whatever you wanna do is gonna be the right thing to do
except violence ofc ;^)

What do I do?

If you had been around us, my mom would have adopted you as one of her own. I sometimes actually wish I knew who some of you anons were. I'd fix you a meal while my husband and I would give you a room if you needed it. Help others the way my parents use to do. They were always careful with who they brought in, but on occasion we would take in others who needed it until they got back on their own feet.

I always thought myself lucky to have the parents I have, and would have the viewpoint reinforced by friends over the years who had wished they had my parents. My father taught us that we should work hard, and never expect anything free, and my mother would reinforce this in us. She taught my brother how to cook too. But it was mainly for when he's on his own, and when his own wife isn't around to cook for him. though funny enough, she taught my dad how to cook too with that exact reasoning being the motivation. Dad's idea of bachelor cooking was microwave burritos and jell-o.

Schizo?

i lold'

You have an extremely good family.

Awww, that's really hospitable of you, user. Too bad my immediate family's too poor and broken to be in a position like that. If only my mom were as good as my dad, then maybe I would've been a bit more well adjusted.

I am skeptical you are a girl and not a shill but as a reminder to everyone

NEVER BREAK ANONYMITY

Kikes and feds are building databases to try and find your identity so they can destroy you. Never forget.

Oh shit. Thanks for the reminder user.

I'm sorry, user. You gave her a grandchild and I'm sure she was very proud of you. Carry on her legacy, and try to remember all the good times and the things she taught you.

As you should be! Unfortunately, the warning came too late for me in regards to proper opsec. I used to frequent Holla Forums ages ago before legionfags showed up, so I know I'm already guilty by association. And since I wasn't too tech-savvy back then, my opsec was terrible when it came to masking myself. Only good thing going for me was I didn't post too frequently, if at all. I mostly just lurked. Did the same on 4/pol/ when I made the jump. I wasn't that great at debating, so I wouldn't contribute to conversations. I just lurked and learned from other anons. It's only really been within the last couple of years I've actually posted on this Holla Forums.

I have my dad to thank for teaching me the technical side of computers, so I know how to build and maintain them. Anons here are the ones who taught me the rest when it comes to hiding. While I know any information can be used to build a profile, I can only hope I was vague enough.

Thank you. I have a second one on the way currently. Keeping my fingers crossed I have a little boy to carry on my husband's name!

Good thread, I made sure to call her today.

medical jew probably isn't weed but modern medicine that treats symptoms rather than cure diseases. Weed is still degenerate and bad for you though.

My mother stood there laughing while my dad beat the shit out of me.

I still sent her a text though.