CIA in media

CNN CONFIRMED MILITARY PSY OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHifTobAgY

ever since the 70's

also, look up the lear foundation, as in norman lear, the creator of archie bunker.

they're a go-between for government agencies to get their messages out through hollywood productions.

Other urls found in this thread:

w
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/
books.google.com/books/serial/ISSN:00287369?rview=1&lr=&sa=N&start=930
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Talk about a fucking distraction.

Operation mockingbird testimony before congress: w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCfTIapds0

I'm pleasantly surprised you got the connection immediately

Jesus Christ, who would have thought little Brooke Shields was a fucking CIA asset.

how else do you go from being CP to still being in hollywood and the media acting like the CP shit never happened?

It was called the Smith Mundt act The U.S. Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (Public Law 80-402)
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/

and you should watch this vid

No shit. Anderson Cooper is a literal CIA agent. It even admits the association on his wikipedia page ffs.

asta la vista baby

Check out google books… "all issues" are available to browse, except Sept 26th 1977.

Fucking Fuckers.

books.google.com/books/serial/ISSN:00287369?rview=1&lr=&sa=N&start=930

top fucking kek. CIA niggers are the worst.

Oh how adorably new. First off CIA=/ military. The spec ops and other units that have to interact with the CIA fucking hate them because they eventually figured out after Vietnam how the CIA was using them to serve as defacto narco hitmen. Hell the retired spec ops community planned and mounted a rescue mission in the 1990's to save their brothers who had been captured in cambodia and laos as a result of the CIA using them as such and ya know what happened? They got to the final leg of their mission only to be greeted by CIA goons telling them that if they continued trying to save their buddies their families would be murdered.

The command staff of the military may be in the same category of traitors as the CIA. But the two can not be misconstrued as being one and the same.

Also

No fucking shit. Except for one part..
You can count the news organizations that arent controlled by the cia/mossad/etc on one hand. In fact I cant think of any which reach any measurable audience that I could say without a doubt arent controlled.

the OP literally says "it's not just CNN" and other posts have added to that. read the thread.

Wew, even then they were calling things CP that weren't CP.

speaking of CP, wasn't FBI recently cought letting more than 200 legit pedos walk free just because they didn't want to reveal how they got the evidence to court?

Yup. The didnt want to reveal it because they were running the site.

The gates of pizza have opened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udo_Ulfkotte

bump

I'm sure this is only a partial list and the CIA has been involved in most, if not all, of these overthrows, assassinations, and installing puppet regimes around the world.

And yes, they are involved heavily in media and not just in the USA.

And people wonder why so many vietnam vets joined the rainbow family and secretly wish for hitler

No way - I don't believe that video because it's too unbelievable. Can any ancientfags here confirm/deny it?

This is old news. CIAniggers have been at this the entire cold and never stopped. In fact they got worse during the Gulf War (remember this is when CNN really started getting traction) and then 9/11 because neocons hijacked the agency so badly.

By the end of the 60s, all the german intelligence agents went awol with a shit-ton pf LSD and the agency fell apart, being quickly compromised by what we now call the deepstate.

When I was a wee lad in school, we had a television in every classroom. Every morning, first thing, we would watch 10-15 minutes (IIRC) of "Channel One News". Anderson Cooper was one of the anchors on that show. The rest of the anchors were a "diverse cast" including lah-TEEEEE-nos such as Serena Altschul (CBS News Sunday Morning), negroids such as Craig Jackson (VH1's I Love Money), and bing bongs such as Lisa Ling (This is Life with Lisa Ling).

The whole thing screams CIA psyops. Millions of young formative eyeballs glued to the tube first thing in the morning, bombarded with material and no real-world context to make sense of it.

I'm seriously tired of the goddamn spooks. Someone needs to lynch them all. Even the "analysts".

cnn is also the one most propped up by fake numbers and other shady shit. if you look at the numbers for things like the cnn youtube page and their presence on other social media sites, it gets even weirder. dont forget the rumors of people in the news being cia assets
like anderson cooper.

look up "Operation Mockingbird" newfag

Jaden Smith is a CIA asset

That video is not real and it mostly plays into the left's propaganda that anthem = conditioning/indoctrination.

I understand you don't want to believe it's real, that in the early days of mass visual broadcasts they didn't experiment with how the brain works, and how to control it.

Now look up blipverts and why and when they were banned.

im pretty sure the spooky pasta behind the video was that it was an experimental video and not used in any regular broadcast (youd never be able to fucking avoid it being referenced in literature of the time if that thing was actually on regular TV on a regualr basis)

also
people still broadcast hidden blipverts, they dont show up clear enough for people to actually complain about them, unlike how pissed off people get at a nip slip in the middle of their gratuitous violence

actually I mean "subliminal" ads when I say blipvert

I dont mean the "sex" "subliminals" like the camel cigarette design or some hidden S-E-X, but like the spooky pasta video

subliminal ads technically speakig arent illegal as they are in most of the western world, theyre taken down by complaints or policies of networks themselves, theres rarely any consequences

theres a 2000 election year Bush ad with the word RATS in it

NBC today show broadcast where the word "JUSTIN" was flashed when talking about a shitty justin timberlake concert/release

a Hom furniture ad with a slice of footage from an anime 'Trigun' broadcast on Adult Swim

A Red screen flash of the McDonalds Logo during a broadcast of Iron Chef

theres likely tons more examples that people simply didnt notice

the national anthem is indoctrination tier nonsense

it was once just one of a group of several songs that were played at formal events as intro/outro music

now its a ritual that turns dumb sports fan retards epileptic if the overpaid nigger from a different state that they came to root for doesnt stand up during it

Wasn't there a guy who got murdered after claiming 80% of German media was CIA one way or another?

post recent examples

That's just pandering to a particular audience, not subliminal messaging

CIA is a jesuit organization
Jesuits are a jewish organization