Homophobia is Jewish

Proof counter-currents.com/2016/03/gay-panic-on-the-alt-right/

Sven and I are breaking the conditioning

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2007/nov/10/history.society
archive.fo/kNL0x
youtube.com/watch?v=RurWVm86P0A
thewhitenetwork-archive.com/2012/08/08/nationalism-and-the-holocaust-a-reply-to-greg-johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup OP you're totally right. Kikes are such outspoken homophobes/closet homosexual that they beat up gay black jews. Which is kind of a good thing since its a nigger.

Black cocks suck fan. The only good cock is a WHITE cock.

You two have no idea what you're talking about. Weren't homosexuals thrown in bogs long ago?

We have IDs here you fucking fag-acceptance shill.

keep proving pic related right kike.

On the contrary, homosexuality is a very European tradition.
theguardian.com/books/2007/nov/10/history.society

The annoying Semitic moral policing tactics of anti-white purists on the alt-right have really harmed our movement. It's time we embraced our past

Are you a bot? fucking samefag.
Kill yourself alt-kike idiot.

I for one don't really care for homosexuality. But you got to admit, the white ones really help our movement.

Great thread OP. this really needs to be addressed. Homosexuals made up the majority of Spartan soldiers during the war with athens. They're probably just as useful today

I'm not in any kiked up movement with you, Chaim.
faggotry is anti-white by default, I always knew that rainbow flag thread was a fag-acceptance psyop.

What are the last two words of the fourteen words and can faggots produce them?
Also: Why are you samefagging, you've been caught shilling for fag acceptance and pretending to be different people in the same thread.

Piss off you sliding, samefagging, jewish, alt-kike faggot.

You are literally every poster in this thread besides me.

All your posts. What the fuck are you shilling?

Its like (((you))) are trying to push your jewish bullshit in our movement.

FACT: There are more fags than Jews in the USA, and if you get rid of the Kikes first you won't have to worry about any fag resistance later.

It's like you want to push your alt-kike kosher nationalism on us.

Don't listen to them. They're a minority of minorities within the right. It's all that christcuck closet jew brainwashing. If we just focus on getting gays to come to our side our movement will succeed. Just forget about these raging purists and keep that true Holla Forums enthusiasm!

You're the dumbest one I've seen in a while. Archived for future examples of why we should neither allow alt kikes or fags anywhere near us.

ALL YOUR POSTS

That's exactly what I'm trying to say but these dumbfucks are posting old reddit memes instead of actually reading my posts

there it is

You are samefagging, there are only 4 UIDs ITT.

What's your fucking point OP? Remember to edit out the ID's when you've gotten your fake "lol they love faggots actually" screencap.

OP is probably a fag jacked up on meth samefagging this hard.l

You're the samefaggin idiot here. Come day of the rope, we'll gas the fuck out of all you (((traitors))) and you're closet homosexual jewish purity spiralling.

We need as many whites as possible if we need to win the race war and that includes white gays you faggot

Half the problem with the Holla Forums movement is that we agree on the fundamentals, but we disagree strongly on which order everything should be taken in. Jews go first? Faggots? Trannies?

No one can ever decide, and we end up hating each other over nonsense. The whole "proper approach" to addressing degeneracy is bullshit to begin with.

If you think about it, you take what opportunities are available to you. You're not going to be waiting to come across a Jew if you see a nigger up to monkeyshines. Just sow chaos as you observe the opportunity. Arguing with other Holla Forumssters about which order to take shit in is a fucking waste of time I'm fucking sick of it.

Fags are not white. I knew that rainbow flag shit was a fag-acceptance psyop.

checked and capped

in the argument over who goes first, the answer is the first one available

Goon false flagging trs?

This is what op wants. He's a butthurt lefty attempting to stop a 10/10 co-opting idea.

This must have been an affirmative action hire in Tel Aviv.

No it's not. It's cuckchan alt-kike faggotry to the core, you're one of them.

Thanks user, what's really essential is that we do not discourage and demoralize each other. If we're just sharing info with each other about what works, that's fine, but we do end up falling into what's called "analysis paralysis" - that is, we autistically overanalyze everything, demotivate each other and never get a god damned thing done.

Look anons, whatever you're doing to try to fix this fucked up situation, whether peaceful or violent, in which ever order you take it - I thank you for it.

pretty sure they are more implicit though

GreinderGreg is that you?

That's my point. The infighting over faggot is just pointless. Who the fuck cares. Let's get the fundamentals out in the real world first.

wew

WE HAVE IDS

I thought the same to. saging OP's topic. Waste of time quarelling over gays tbh

I'm the OP and I've only posted twice in this thread. Sven was right, you backward purists are a fucking waste of our time

You are OP

It is a great idea you dumb fuck. Do you even grasp the point in co-opting something? Turning the faggot pride flag
into something we can abuse isn't going to suddenly turn anyone on this site into a pole smoker or fag enabler.

Eat shit nigger, I don't support you either

Um hello?

All OP

I actually think he's mentally deficient. Just look, he can't into grammar and spelling, he keeps going after being called out, like it's nothing.
It's like a potato child, they'll just ignore you and stay in their own little world.

Fuck off alt-kike cuckchan cancer. Any community who pretends to be retarded will find themselves with genuine retards thinking they're in good company, same principle applies to fags.

he's alt-kike cancer.

Degenerate sodomite filth

see

Yeah, they aren't mutually exclusive. One could say, that they're prerequisites for each other

could you make this into an image we can post in the newbies threads and QTDDTOT to keep the cancer from spreading?

archive.fo/kNL0x
update as we go i'm sleeping soon.

Yes. Yes it is… But not how you think.

(𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴)
Who has ever been afraid of faggots? I just think it's disgusting to be a shitdick and if I'm fearful of anything around faggots, it's my children, as it's evident to anyone of sense that faggots reproduce by molesting children.

What a cohencidence

I rest my case. Fucking knew you jew-god shitskins would try to fit in and D&C our movement with moral fundie bullshit nobody cares about

Address the fact you pretend to be other people

you are gay jew FUCK OFF!!

No you fuck off you fucking (((kike)))

worst false flag attempt in history

I made that, and I'm glad to see it making its way around.

Faggots are fucking disgusting, and never existed before - you might be a fag on occasion (I've read the Romans believed that eatting pussy was gayer than cum on a mustache), but homosexuality as a lifestyle or primary mode of sexuality was always looked down upon, especially if you were a catcher.

And really, how could fags not be disgusting?
You're either some sadistic fuck who prefers to shove his cock into dudes' shitholes instead of women's pussies, or you're the effeminate faggot who gets cocks shoved into his shithole out of some masochistic motive, and the modern faggots tend to do both. The ancients might have been willing to turn a blind eye to a badass that occasionally fucked man-ass (see: Sulla), but not if he didn't also bang twat hard enough to produce a lineage (Sulla also had 5 fucking wives and he banged out 5 kids) - some shitfucking, dick-sucking fuckwit nancy like these alt-right cum-dumpsters would be spat upon and burned as the debaucherous pederastic scoundrels as they are.

Seems legit.

I've given it some thought and you're right. I still don't think it's an outright bad idea on its face, but what good is it long term? none, it would invite faggotry eventually, exactly as you said.

Homosexuality has been practice by true men in antiquity, what matters is the outlook you have on it, there is a difference between homosexuality and actual faggotry.

Don't give up on that idea just yet. We can deal with the gays later. Overall I think it the rainbow flag hate-symbol meme has great potential

Try explaining that to the puritan kikes shitting up the board

Kill yourself you dirty mud turtle

shit I didnt save those greg johnson dox

iirc he was a philosophy teacher at some nigger university

top kek

No. Homosexuality in the modern parlance implies, well, homosexuality, oppositional to heterosexuality, and that has not existed prior to the last century or so.

Homosexuality IS actual faggotry. The ancients might have accepted you fucking some dude or getting your dick sucked by a guy once in awhile, but if you weren't banging children out of a pussy, you were a fag - and it rarely stood to talk openly about it, given you were invariably insulting the person you were using as a cum dumpster (because being a cum dumpster was about as gay as sucking a clit bro).

Any of these degenerate fucks who try to fuck man-ass as their primary go-to would, again, be flogged and burned as perversive debaucherous rascals, or perhaps tossed into a bog. Point being: There were no fags in the past - dudes who did fag shit existed, certainly, but there were none of these 'I only fuck man-ass' people, there was no push for acceptance of faggotry in society at large (which was not followed by horrific downfall of the societies in question not too long afterward, at least). Those people were perverts and freaks and they were to be killed - and that was before most of those European peoples in question had even encountered the fucking kikes.

Oh, also: The ancients fucked boy ass.

How many responses will it take before you're calling the slippery slope a fallacy when we ask how long its going to be before you're arguing we should allow boy-ass-fucking as well because 'muh romans'? You're transparent as fuck with this talk - and we all see where this road ends, you fucking pederast faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=RurWVm86P0A

Samefagging kike.

nah this got done in like 2012 by some VNN guys. yeah it was morehouse he used to teach at. I bet I posted this shit on /baph/ let me look

[email protected]/* */
thewhitenetwork-archive.com/2012/08/08/nationalism-and-the-holocaust-a-reply-to-greg-johnson
yeah apparently he has a facial scar now too.

nice site, fbi

Kill yourself, kike.

go white knight somewhere else, permavirgin

She's in her 70s…

still a woman
cunt opinions don't interest me
kitchen awaits

If antifa, or any other kike org. is against TRS, why hasn't anyone else from TRS been doxed? There are still top TRSodomites with shit-tier opsec.

hey btw why are you defending a faggot? Got a bit of the gay yourself by chance???

Back to Something Awful you go, you atheism+ SJW.

Have you seen the context of this fucking thread?

This is fucking embarrassing.

Haha, almost missed it.

More proof that the faggots spamming 'muh kike on a stick' are, in fact, genuine SJWs.

because they ran out of steam
if you think OP isn't bait, you're a retard

nothing makes you more gay than caring what women have to say

Yeah you're a fucking embarrasment alright.

Who did?

It's somebody mocking TRS, not a JIDF agent who's trying to trick us into hating Kike Eunuch and his jew wife.

That just makes you an idiot.

Faggotry makes you a faggot, faggot.
This has got to be TRS, or someone masquerading as them - this is like Vandalposting meets Spencerposting.

women obviously want to get raped since most of them support open borders

Hey faggots: anyone think this song was OK up until they said "German war propaganda machine" - mainly because the German propaganda in World War I was fucking shit.

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FAGGOT!

>>>/4chan/
>>>/suicide/

Its always the pathetic example of this man the fags try to push.

"L-look, we edgy faggots know there was a fag somewhere in military/politic history!!!111 We're so powerful and cool!!11"

Fuck off spamposter, you're doing exactly what you're protesting against. I'm just drunk shitposting faggot. Still think it's hilarious that your faggot ass went through selecting all the individual posts so it could manifest in this very austistic bullshit. Enjoy whatever rectum you're rimming ATM, faggot.

The term is certainly Jewish propaganda. Phobia implies fear, which implies there is something to fear and that those displaying homophobia are cowards. It is basically shaming you by calling you chicken.

I dislike broccoli. This is not because I fear broccoli. I dislike traffic - also not because I fear it.

Yeah created by George Weinberg

Faggots create gay strains of gayflu and then go around coughing on doorknobs and dripping from their assholes. You really want your kids sitting on the same seat some leaky aids-ridden queer was?

Jerusalem has always opposed gay marriage. It's the religious center of Israel and has been traditionally conservative since it's founding.

Not saying they're innocent. They've remained silent when Israeli settlers demolished Palestinian homes

Go be a faggot somewhere else Grindr Greg

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T THE KIKE MODS DEALT WITH THIS KOSHER EXCUSE FOR A THREAD YET?
Oh right, they're probably kikes.

OP is literally a faggot, the kikes push homosexuality in your societies but they won't allow it in theirs, they're aware of the danger of degeneracy

Have fun, bro, this shit is too annoying for me. Also drinking

Why is this shill thread still up?

OP is a nigger.