"Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump"

Can someone get me up to speed here? The sources look like absolute bullshit, but I've seen multiple leftist types saying that "Louise Mensch" and "Claud Taylor" have been ahead of the news curve before regarding the recent 'investigations'. Talks Orrin hatch is being groomed for the presidency and somehow the kikes have gotten the entire successive line on charges.

archive.is/UeQsS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UeQsS
standard.co.uk/news/uk/louise-mensch-my-mind-is-messed-up-after-taking-hard-drugs-7920094.html
archive.is/4rmyR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensch
infogalactic.com/info/Lostprophets
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mensch
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mensch
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/מענטש#Yiddish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're going to cry about it and threaten impeachment for three years and a half, and it's never gonna happen.

That's the equivalent of us wishing for Clinton to go to prison.

They have literally nothing to grab onto, not even applying the most twisted degrees of kike lawyering tricks.
Any and all claims of impeachment and such are pure smoke and mirrors to keep their (((revolution))) facade up

They say the Mensch chick had news of the grand jury establishments and subpoenas before they broke in MSM.

But, speaking of the MSM, they haven't broke anything yet.

Nigger do you understand why they've been so fucking autistic lately? What do you thinks gonna happen when Trump puts in the new non-hillshill fbi director? After all it was clinton who said that if he won they'd all hang.

This, it's gotta be the dumbest fucking shit. Especially from (((Louise Mensch)))

Why go through all of the trouble of arresting the whole line of succession when they have the ultimate good goy in Ryan?

How fucking retarded can these kikes get?
You'd need Republican support to get an impeachment, and that's not going to happen. Not to mention that if they actually tried, it would immediately trigger a 2nd US civil war, and the day of the rope would only happen even sooner.

Even if they do bring impeachment, it doesn't mean it will be successful. It could just be a method to finally put all this muhRussia nonsense to bed. It could also be a vehicle to bring constant Jewish meddling in our political process out into the open.

smells like fake news

Shut up, i want them to do it! I've been waiting for over 17 years now to cleanse the filth in our lands.

Team Trump is setting up the media for another fall, like the tax returns to Maddow. They in for a shocker.

Ignoring the article in the OP which is likely fake, what are you Burgers going to actually do when they do impeach Trump?

Liberals want him gone, so do all the judges and officials Obama put in over his 8 years, anyone high up wants him gone because he killed stuff like the TTP and hurt their shekels really badly, and republicans want him gone so they can replace him with one of their own they can control. Basically anyone with power to push for impeachment wants to impeach him, there is no doubt in my mind that they will try it, and there is also no doubt that it will not be a fair trial, at all. Trump getting impeached is inevitable, the question is what you're going to do about it.

Will it actually be the time you use your guns? Because you make a lot of smoke about that but no fire (see: removal of confederate memorials going ahead unopposed).

My ultra normie wife brought this up before I had even heard of it. This alone is what's making me feel like it's fake news

A bullshit impeachment would bring the most amount of normies into open revolt. Part of me wants the deep state to bring an impeachment. I only hope he rivers of blood rise high enough to hide my massive erection. "Oh hello flyover rube, we know you voted for Trump here's mega cuck Orrin Mormon Hatch who expanded H1B visa progrma and built the DREAM act." The fucking body count will be amazing. Bring it motherfuckers.

CIA NSA ? FBI? What outfit are U with?

9-11 TRIPLEDUBS BE HOT ENOUGH TO MELT STEEL BEAMS
LIKE A RED-HOT OVEN FULL OF LARRY SILVERSTEINS

Just watching from across the pond, you're the ones saying you'd never be enslaved because you have guns, and that you're "not cucks unlike those yurocucks". So you tell me.

They are supeonaing information from Flynn employees from 2014 after he was fired from the DIA.
This is what Newsweak used as evidence of a (((cnnection))) to Trump
Keith fucking Olbermann is the best source they could come up with

it's fake. that bitch is beyond insane.

>archive.is/UeQsS

The guy in the Salon article is citing twitter speculation. They are circle jerking pretty hard right now try not to fall for it. Also, his approval is going up

She's not fake. She's as real as you can possibly get and not be committed to a mental institution. And is the absolute best example to show to kids what happens when you use hard drugs.

yep. pretty much pic related

The Battle of Athens

Mensch is "ahead" of the curve because the kikess is in the mix causing the problems.

the only way I see that happening is if (((kushner))) plants evidence and testifies.
Rush damn near named (((him))) when talking about the leaker from Trump's inner circle.

He's the guy in the best position to sink this administration and he has the political motivation to do so (as a globalist kike)*

*he's openly working against the agenda:

It's about as likely as Hillary Clinton running for President again and winning. Zero chance of success.

That woman is literally mentally ill. She's admitted to hard drug abuse, and thinks that she's being gangstalked by Russians. This entire year she hasn't been right about a goddamn thing. Liberals only listen to her because her schizoid ramblings are what they want to hear.
standard.co.uk/news/uk/louise-mensch-my-mind-is-messed-up-after-taking-hard-drugs-7920094.html

Sage because you should know better than to believe that insane bitch.

Why do europeans not understand that use of firearms is a last resort?
Seriously, kill yourself.

There's no way the kikes don't have a nuclear option to use if trump goes after them. Assassination, kidnapping family members etc. Don't doubt loyalty of SS but they aren't perfect.

FOR WHAT?

Impeach
To make an accusation against: impeach someone of a crime.
Usage Note: When an irate citizen demands that a disfavored public official be impeached, the citizen clearly intends for the official to be removed from office. This popular use of impeach as a synonym of "throw out" (even if by due process) does not accord with the legal meaning of the word.

When a public official is impeached, that is, formally accused of wrongdoing, this is only the start of what can be a lengthy process that may or may not lead to the official's removal from office. In strict usage, an official is impeached (accused), tried, and then convicted or acquitted.

Article One of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power of impeachment and the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. Republicans control both the House and the Senate, so NO, that will not happen.

4 chan bro try it

reclaim constantinople as prophesized and move on to conquer the stars with muh aryan space waifu

That's not schizoid, that's schizophrenia.

More like Louise Untermensch, right?

FBI-kun here. Just fucking do it. You're stupid if you get caught and even stupider if you do it, "Some Of You Guys Are Alright" style

If the left tries this, this is going to be an Lewinsky scandal tier implosion but for the democraps. During the Lewinsky scandal republicucks tried to take unethical behavior and morph it into a call for impeachment but the furthest they got was getting people to agree that it was unethical (or rather immoral). The left is probably going to go ahead and do this because they've built so much hype and false hope in their followers that they can't possibly deliver.

Rush is typical controlled opposition but I believe it that he would be stupid enough to say it was Kushner. Kushner has done this before. It's obvious that if there was one person likely doing it, it's him.

I can get you up to speed OP, the speed of my well stocked munitions if these kikes try and pull some shit. If this is real it's like they still don't realize they would have had a full-blown rebellion on their hands if they'd stolen the election. Let them try again, I wouldn't mind vault'ing.

FBI-kun, I do really hope this is you. The irony of you actually promoting violence and telling him not to get caught is just hilarious. I kek'd pretty good, made my morning. P.S. - Best of luck turning that place around without cuckomey. Turn the taps on brother, turn the taps on and let those salty leaks flow.

>repeats a meme that doesn't apply everywhere like brain dead fucking retard
SO WITTY XXd fucking mong.

Ah, i get it. You're never going to use them.

Nah, you're more thinking their cries and threatens for impeachment and that "trump is in trouble now" is the equivalent to the holocaust; Nothing

I agree with this user. If Trump is any good, he will indeed be impeached. "For what" is irrelevant, they will fabricate something.

Tactically, when the time comes in some hypothetical situation of evil taking over one's country, one should start by convincing some traitor in the media. When the rest of them go nuts about it, find the next guy loud about it and totally convince him too. Soon no one else would want to be convinced (as to not suffer "cognitive dissonance").

Media is what controls the body of people, for the most part, and this should be done in parallel with political liberation.

many of the leftists out there screeching are more showing their insanity to people. The golem "antifa" has gone off its leash and its members have a 10k bounty placed on their head for arson. The left and democrats are crumbling away and have been ever since the night of the DNC when Bernie sold his supporters out by cucking for hillary. (not to mention a burn mark on his cheek present). The (((lugenpresse))) has been projecting and pushing hard that "oh the right is falling apart, how will trump ever recover", among other shit like trying to push a narrative that he's been losing support. And it stands to test that they tried very hard and desperately to push a narrative through this subboard of lowering support to him here. The attempts to capitalize on hysteria and confusion and create reactions and other shit. The MSM tried to black out the coverage of the Berkeley riots during gay milo's speech (only good thing about him to for him to be a martyr) yet it still got out. They severely under report shit that is going on, and with reason more of the regular populace is losing faith with the MSM.
(((Their))) only tactic now is to bank all in for the russia narrative which is fucking nothing. They will likely pull every trick out of their hat to push for this, because the minute they get BTFO not only will the Dem party suffer for wasting the people's time over fucking nothing for months, but so will the credibility of many MSM agencies. The BTFO is coming, but it's up to when Trump wants to pull the plug and stop the drama of this from festering and piling up.
If the dems were smart they would've let this go a long time ago instead of basing this all on one tiny jab from Trump during the primaries when the DNC emails were leaked by Seth Rich. But they never will, and they'll never learn.

We sure as fuck aren't going to hand over 300+ million weapons to be destroyed either.

Can't forget the Brits either.

archive.is/4rmyR

It's long been time to open up those libel laws.

it's like some of you faggots still don't understand the trick behind boiling a living frog
they'll never put you in a situation where you have no choice
slow and steady decline to the end

The trick is don't get caught turning up the heat. They got caught repeatedly.

Communists are bold enough to destroy Confederate statues now, this is the first step towards tyranny yet your guns do nothing for you.

Americans have already joined the cuck party, they just haven't realized it themselves yet.

They didn't, because if caught the frog will jump out.

Yeah, it's all over. They've won. We should just give up.

That seriously doesn't sound like FBI-user

you've already been doing that for decades

I like how you say 'should'. What makes you think you haven't already?

If Communists can openly destroy whatever little culture you have then surely you aren't resisting them.

Yeah, a few statues are down but there are still 300+ million guns and a few billion rounds of ammunition left. Understand yet?

That (((Mensch))) bitch is the best example of the Kikes self destructive genetics in regards to mental stability. When your enemies are referencing pure tin foil, you know there fucked.

Soap box, ballot box, ammo box. In that order.

Since Europeans have so much difficulty understanding such a simple concept, maybe it's no wonder their don't trust themselves to be armed.

The trick is to get the boilers to accidentally turn up the heat.

See and

Your enemies don't seem to need either 3 of those boxes in wiping you out.

Nobody is wiped out yet you blackpilling Euronigger.

and what do you consider worth defending with those guns?
where's the limit?
George Washington was a slave owner
you will stand aside as they wipe his name out of everywhere and disappear him from history?

Firearms are for when the government abandons the legal processes.

If you two were American, who would you be shooting right now, and what do you think you'd be accomplishing?

my enemies
fear
works for muslims

The shills are broken and bleeding transmission fluid but they still don't realize it yet.

None of my guns have permits. Stop talking out of your ass europoor.

Americans are a lost cause
guns or no guns

So what you'd be the next Dylann Roof? Or would you specifically try to go after high position Kikes, go to ghettos and shoot up gangs? Details faggot.

They're going all in on the "muh russia" angle, but they don't realize and don't want to accept that they've already lost. The clock is ticking when they get inevitably BTFO. All Trump, Assange, and his team has to do is pull the plug. But Trump's strategy right now is letting it fester up good, and get on the regular populace's nerves to the point that when the plug is pulled, the populace will fuming metric shit tons of salt at the Dems and MSM. Not just for being lied to by them, but for how for a number of months have pretty much been just of waste of their fucking time and energy.

I saw the rumor start yesterday on some dipshit's blog, then another, and another.
It's all manufactured. How did you fall for this?
Saged.

Well they are trying hard to keep the frog in the pot.

fail at sage

He doesn't have any details. It's easy for people to talk big about their vague "plans" when they know they'll never be put in that sort of situation. It's easy for Europeans to boast about how they'd lead an armed rebellion because they're incapable of it, so they don't have to worry about their talk being put to the test.

use whatever excuses you need to justify your cowardice and inaction while the European roots of USA are ripped off the ground
I don't care

Note the absence of an actual plan in this comment. All he's doing is trash talking Americans and trying to make himself feel better about being unarmed. He's trying to convince himself that it doesn't matter that he's unarmed.

lol

The line of succession to get to Hatch is only Pence and Ryan

Its the fucking Inquisitor lad… Next you'll be asking if batboy's marriage to a Swedish supermodel is legit, eh?

Soon the South will have no cultural identity, that's pretty much the same as death.

Like i said earlier, you guys will never pick up your guns.

This here shows it perfectly, the 2nd Amendment does nothing because Americans are all talk.

Right.

And then over the next years it turns into:

Cultural IDENTITY, you desperate cuck.

False equivalency. Hillary is guilty as sin, and the only thing stopping her from being arrested is the will to act. The russian shit, on the other hand, has absolutely zero basis.

Yet there is much kosher (((willl))) behind it.

No it doesn't.

Good bait though. Got me to respond. 8/88!

Aside from some low effort divide and conquer, the fuck are you even on about? Everyone here whether they're American, European, or fucking Australian wants to be armed. Do you actually have any complaints about the second ammendment apart from some cocky burgers spouting some stupid bantz about gun ownership?

Yeah it does, Saddam and Gaddafi kept them perfectly in check with fear.

Trump was never the next Hitler. He was a step in the right direction. If he actually gets impeached, great. I see it as an opportunity for the Overton window to shift further right; maybe some bodies would start dropping as a result.

They actually believe they'll get 2/3s of the vote after 2018. Eagerly awaiting their disappointment.

you guys have gotten real sloppy

It's literally nothing. She's claiming an indictment that can't be used until an impeachment proceeding happens, which means that this can go unnoticed for months and then if an indictment is ever actually created for this purpose they can claim "LOOK WE WERE RIGHT"
Also, as far as I'm aware, this said it was a FISA indictment, which to the best of my knowledge isn't possible as that is something only a grand jury can do. And then you have to look at the logic of it. They're basically using this "news" as a means to say "we have the ammo to impeach with this," but impeachment is required for the indictment to move forward and they are viewing this indictment as the impeachable grounds, explain exactly how that's going to work. Also, Mensch's own lawyer is coming out and questioning the credibility of her claims, so there's that

Yes, what you need is structured violence, not blowing up random infrastructure like we do.

FBI-kun is probably telling people not to be open about it if they actually do intend to do something. Honestly, any plans to act openly like that shouldn't be broadcast on places like this in the first place since it's being monitored by every law enforcement agency on the planet at this point. Retards who do pull that shit deserve to be caught and thrown in jail. But if we're going to be honest, there are smart anons who don't speak openly of any plans. Those are the ones the (((government))) and law enforcement are the most afraid of because they won't see them coming. Which is good in the long run.

Not advocating anything. Just being honest in that you alphabet fags piss yourselves at the idea of people being willing to fight back against you! Especially since anyone capable in your ranks were fired a long time ago, and your ranks are mostly made up of diversity hires now.

Mensch is a drugged out lunatic that somehow become a public figure.

It's like giving a schizophrenic homeless man a public platform instead of the medical treatment he needs.

Ya TBH a Trump impeachment right now might be a good long-term outcome.

The stock market is going to start going sideways in a year or so anyways. Let the democrats hold the bag.

Especially if they base it around the bullshit Russia story. I'm praying that happens.

Fyi Mensch herself is white. She married a kike.

What does she do outside of twitter? Does she have an msnbc show or something?

I actually watched Saturday Night live last night out of curiosity. Every. Single. Skit, except two were about Trump firing Comey to cover up his russian ties and it was obvious the other two skits were lazy filler. It really is absolutely insane the sheer magnitude and forcefulness of their propaganda. I've never seen anything like it in my life. Its kind of horrifying and its turning normies off to TV in droves. They wouldn't go balls in rabid like this unless there was an all or nothing end game and I think that's war with Russia over their attack on the dollar.

You can advocate violence in the abstract legally.

Are all legal statements. Saying you will kill so and so at such and such a time is conspiracy: an actual felony.

It's crazy how that's been memory holed. That's bigger than Geraldo opening Capone's tomb. That was like 25 years ago but it seems like more people would remember that. That was such a huge, embarrassing failure.

Such a beta faggot that he doesn't even have the balls to debate Cernobitch on Alex Jones' show, not even for $100,000

Nobody with double digit IQs that has a plan is going to tell you a real answer to that on here.

I don't know if they actually have the stones do it though. My reasoning on this is because they have NOTHING so far, just a bunch of smoke. This smoke is protected by 'muh confidential sources' and 'muh freedom of speech and press'. Great things, no doubt, but it also protects people just making this shit up like they are doing. The problem is if they actually bring it to impeachment and it goes to court there has to be something there, something concrete. If they impeach Trump on something that is the equivalent of the MSM lately - that is, something is blatantly made up but the truly deluded go along with - there will be a Civil War, I have no doubt. If they can come up with something, anything, that can be legally argued to be close enough to a technicality I don't think a civil war will happen.

Also, Keith never once brought on anybody who disagreed with him when he hosted Countdown. Keith wants to be in his safe space at all times, and cannot stand the fact that he's wrong.

It's obviously bullshit. They're saying the FISA court issued it. Courts don't issue indictments. That requires a grand jury. Also, the only indictment that can be done against a sitting President is impeachment. He has to be removed from office before any actual criminal indictment can be brought against him. Otherwise, what's the point of impeachment?

Mensch is literally a Yiddish word, unless you listen to Google. Google says it's a "North American" word, luckily I happen to be fluent in "North American"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensch

checking those trips of truth

Mensch is German, Yiddish is parasitized and defiled German.

Yeah, one of the folks I live with still watches TV and she's freaked out how I can finish her sentences. She still thinks Bannon was fired.

Yeah, once you try crack you we don't want you back.

Interesting that Google doesn't just say German. Wtf is north american.

SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS

Although by that point most of them will be in prison or dead

I was hoping they did the same with uber for memetic reasons. What I found was the cancer I should have expected.

See

names like stein and berg are also "german". Ashkenazi means german, for fucks sake.

Louise Mensch is married to a kike, hence the surname. It's a jewish surname. This isn't up for debate.

She was the manager of the band that fucked groupies' babies and filmed it. GCHQ cracked the password (which was something like 'password') and found Ian Watkins doing some masonic shit.

infogalactic.com/info/Lostprophets

Put it this way.. I may be a Holla Forumsack but I have something in common with a lot of white American men. Before Trump I was devastatingly worried about the future I could expect for my son. I lost sleep every single night, even cried a couple of times due to feeling powerless in that regard. Now that Trump is in I know that at a bare minimum he has a chance at a decent future if I do my job as a father. I fucking dare them to take that away from me, and every other man in my shoes. I fucking dare them.

I know, but the term Mensch just means "human".
I'm just surprised that that wasn't noted on that definition.

Seven and a half years, you mean.

Of course. Of course this is somehow related to Ian Watkins. Anyone else with an ED page that's making a comeback?

You still ain't doing anything. One nog dead, then the whole city riots. One white girl dead (Justice for Chelsey) and you get state cover up and no chimp out. Nobody's telling you to give up, you give up whenever someone's telling you to do something.

Nothing would be done you couldnt garner enough real world support to take any real action. Anyone who says otherwise is LARPing

More specifically it means 'man'

Only in Yiddish

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mensch
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mensch
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/מענטש#Yiddish

If ever a situation were to happen, you know that the communists progressives and antifags will want a special election just like what happened in Worst Korea, and (((they'll))) anything and everything in their powers to do so.

Well, Yiddish IS a garbled form of German.

(checked)
Great now we get to hear about marcellus wallace's briefcase for the next 3 years and how the walls of the WH are turning red