#Whitepeople trending

#whitepeople trending on Twitter…DROP YOUR FINEST REDPILLS RIGHT THIS SECOND. ITS TIME TO WIN HEARTS AND MINDS VIA VALUABLE INFORMATION.

Lets not let this opportunity pass us by gentlemen.

Perhaps link this to other trending tags. MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST THING ON TWATTER. Force the subject…let people know they aren't alone. Inspire solidarity among our people.

Spread the word…the fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaEmprah/status/863703367096438784
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103798/Revealed-Inside-Apples-Chinese-sweatshop-factory-workers-paid-just-1-12-hour.html
twitter.com/BecauseWalrus/status/863797116526895104
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank god for Holla Forums

Im going to dump the images I have. Been tweeting them

Can someone create a post in 4chan too. Got banned tonight for doxxing

Don't just use #white people…invade other hashtags. Remember a lot of people are afraid to speak out…remind those fearful whites that they are not alone and it's time to fight and WIN.

The future of our race depends on rallying the people. Overwhelm Twitter. Force the issue.

Not my best red pill, but here you go.

More ammo for you glorious shitposters.

Retard

Bump. We need this effort now.

When you see it

>>>/trs/

Should I add anything more to this?

That image must be part of the "retake the rainbow", also it is very small. Please post the original instead as it actually use the colors in the left images instead of simplifying what is being communicated.
Can not find mine at the moment, but this one is frequent enough. Just keep in mind to separate the original from "retake the rainbow" as that one is counter productive for both causes.

It should be the colors in the text IIRC. But find the original instead of edit and edit.

Wow rainbows are a hate symbol?

Wow. So many triggered people piling on my tweet.

Help me out here, guys:

twitter.com/DaEmprah/status/863703367096438784

Here you go user.

Sources.

That kid's gonna enjoy a spicie meatbal very soon.

user, you cant use facts against these people.
You need to use emotions.
Even if you add sources, they will tear you down. Alternatively, you can push the envelope. Like this;

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103798/Revealed-Inside-Apples-Chinese-sweatshop-factory-workers-paid-just-1-12-hour.html

Using a picture is better because they can't just say; "wheres your source" it's right there! Also it gives an emotional kick. Find a shoop app or user and make an image comparing Apple Products to Slavery. Then compare the Chinese guy to a Black slave.

This attacks on at least 4 fronts; Emotion, Race (divides black and chinese), Corporatism (makes corporations look bad), and most importantly PERSONALLY. Because most Leftists use Apple products, if you can get them thinking that their shiny smart phone was made by a SLAVE, so that makes them SLAVERS or BENEFACTORS of SLAVE LABOR, then that's another wedge you've introduced.
praise kek

You're right, to an extent. With the common normalfag, you need to appeal to emotion in order to win them over, but there will always be intellectuals and pseudo-intellectuals that will demand for sources and additional evidence, so I recommend always having those on stand-by, just in case you encounter one of those people.

Its 40% of jews were slave-owners, not 40% of the 1.6%. Make one mistake and they will disregard the lot. Truth is our weapon, make sure you get thiings right.

Is this OC? LEWD

what a cuckold fag, I would've arrested her or pull a Darren Wilson on her if she touched me.

twitter.com/BecauseWalrus/status/863797116526895104

Never takes long for them to go to a genpcide threat, does it?

nazi's watch out

The eggs on the counter in the back right?

Kids playing with a bottle of bleach

he should have done his job and ARRESTED HER thieving ass. fucking gibs for the dindus

What the hell is she? The new Mass Effect female MC?

Ayy, I saw the bottle but I thought the black shit was a shadow or a trashbag. I didn't understand what was referring to, but upon closer inspection, there is indeed a niglet playing with the bleach.

If it was a white woman you can bet your ass he'd have done his job instead of cucking out and virtue signalling.

that guy looks pretty white to me
might be hapa though

Yeah it took me awhile to notice as well.

I'm almost certain that's a filipino

Holy fuck this post is autistic.

someone should make another edit of that

india is shown with multiple men and women taking a dump on the street, except theres censored bars
china is shown with fake food
brazil is shown rife with crime
in the middle-east hes shown nearly getting killed because he isn't and doesn't want to be islamic
japan is shown as being alright, but extremely overpopulated
and then in africa it shows him getting necklaced by a horde of black people who are also cursing at their mortal enemy: whitey

This is a solid redpill for nogs too tbh, note how their population never increases just the hispanic.

Man that's an incredible idea.

heres some pictures for some ideas:

words for the fake walnut picture: no wonder I couldn't eat that hard-boiled egg, that was fake too!

in india, the man sees the pollution, then looks to the right and sees 2 women and a man taking a dump on the street; there are black bars that say CENSORED on them

he knew well enough to as soon as possible get his hands on a gun in brazil and got into a shootout with some criminals, and a bullet whizzes by his head, giving him a friction burn and some blood loss
he has a few brazilians at his side who just don't want to die and remark that this kinda of thing happens
EVERY
SINGLE
WEEK

and for the africa one be sure to not use the picture but also draw a lit match being dropped onto the tire, but not actually landing on it; in the panel the old man is crying and surrounded by at least 20 blacks and he thinks that he wishes the airport would've let him bring his rifle

also i am not good at drawing

Nice job on your observation, you literal fucking autist. We have eyes, thank you.

looks boyish
shit genes (eye spacing and nose formation)
round lower jaw - no defined shoulders
she's an omega female.
Fuck her, or not - it's your choice - she would let you do anything - ANYTHING for white sperm.

Any replies to this tweet yet?

It makes us look stupid. It's not grammar, it's the fact that it's the wrong fucking word entirely.

My offerings

Why

Bottom of my barrel

If we manage to hijack the rainbow flag the price of salt will collapse from excessive supply

You won't, you just look fucking stupid. It's faggots pushing that shit anyways. Way to be played like a fucking dummy.

other than that no problem here

oy vey goyim! the rainbow is a beautiful symbol made for faggot! you stop this nonsense right now!!!!

How do you say "GBT Innsmouth" in its native gurgles?.

lol, you are cuck incarnated

GORE AND BLOODSHED WHEN?????

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
Here is the census on US population and slave owners.
I don't know a good source on the number of Jews in the US, but the number was incredibly small. Not close enough to make up every 40% of 2% of the population. It wasn't until the last century or so that the numbers have boomed.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

that thing looks like a mestizo or a flip, at best a downie polynesian

What the fuck do faggots gain from associating their flag with natsoc? Which is more likely, Holla Forums becoming a board of peace and tolerance, or sjews throwing a fit and making tons of hilarious twitter salt?

✓✔
Seconding, add sources to all of that

That's even worse, lmao

original content donut steel

how about #non-niggers

Right after I check these digits

that's great art

It's actually originally from the Jewish autonomous region in the USSR. It was the official flag of that region. The fact that fags have used it for so long is just an acknowledgement that they are pawn of Jews.

Nigger are you implying you made this? Because it's been around for quite awhile.

It has a high population *density*, but it's not overpopulated. They're going to experience an underpopulation crisis soon because "herbivore men" won't nut up and marry/procreate.
in general, yes. but there's a considerable undercurrent of degeneracy there too.

(checked)
He learn someday, every cucky whtie finds about racism though whether they survive that lesson is a different story.

(check)
How original - let's blame the men! Those low-test betas, how dare they. It's not the radically changing economic landscape and forced feminization which is finishing off the west and spreading in Japland, too. No go- I mean girl, it's because those gamer dudes just don't want to grow up XDD

yeah no shit. that's why he's #WhitePeople.

You can't pretend it's only one or the other, or that people have no responsibility or agency. Fuck's sake.

Nobody said that. And your rationale sounds like a nigger apologist. MGTOW, pls go.

WW2 is when it all stops, then changes.

We've got 13 years MAX, before it's too late to reverse the damage. And given our "responsible conservative" and complacent middleclass counterparts, it's probably only 8 years. This fact should motivate you and keep you up at night. If you're not training or actively trying to make white children, you're wrong.

pretty sure that's china

wait nevermind
that's japan

Officer cuck my shit up. Fucking idiot. Niggers are still gonna try to kill you, you dumb goy faggot.

Yeah, it happens. The baby boom Japan had after their economy surged left them with an unsustainable number of kids. After their boomers die off and they have a little population crisis, they'll get right back to it, I think.

There's some truth to that, but the west overblows the amount of degeneracy in Japan. As pretty much all of my Japanese friends have told me: all that weird, degenerate shit that people think is big in Japan is often weirder there than it is in the States. Sexual promiscuity is low, and 40% of people between 18 and 36 are virgins. Part of that is a problem, because they should be getting married in their 20s and having kids, but many students are so focused on getting a career and then starting a family that it lowers fertility a bit. I read something about school children being required to sing songs about hating the Chinese and Koreans and being proud to be Japanese, which is a good sign for the Rice Fields. I think after one or two generations Japan's population issue will sort itself out, after the economy stabilizes and people can balance work and family life better.

Be cold with these faggots. They do not deserve your energy.

Link to this tweet?

"doxxing" has always been the gerund of "dox", you insufferable faggot. Congratulations on outing yourself as a newfag. Now fuck off back to Plebbit.

I think he meant 'best in his folder'

why is that dick circumcised?

Bellow the belt

The jew infiltrates every facet of everything.

Buh muh cheatn

I didn't know these cotton-pickers had a sense of humor in the first place

Rioting one seems like bullshit at a glance
Immediately thought of en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot of 1921
Literally had civilians dropping home-made turpentine napalm from crop dusters.

of*
Maybe include Dakota war of 1862 for example of misrepresented white treatment of NAs
I'd also say to consider throwing breadcrumbs at the end of your memes like adding a line at the bottom of this to the effect of "and don't even get me started on misrepresentation of white crime data"

And that's why you generally include those within your picture.
Sure seems like you're trying to discourage D&C of leftists, but maybe I'm wearing too much tinfoil

thanks

I thought the other poster may have been pointing out the bag of Jolly Ranchers on the counter.
Enough money for candy, none left for eggs, guess I'll just steal some eggs, what other choice do I have in this evil white man's patriarchy?

now next time she will steal 2 cartons of eggs

Fucked that up, didn't you.

The Protocols of (the elders of) zion is just one of many interpretations of the Maimonides.

why is Austria gone?

Bump for hijacking the fag flag

>>>/reddit/

Sorry man, he is right. It's dox on the chan's. Been that way since at least before 2010 when I jumped in reluctantly (jews cucked my other sites up enough to cause me to white flight till I ended up on half chan and then here, now I am full blown Reich thanks to that, good job jews).

Pro-tip:
White = the entire spectrum of color.
Black = the absence of color.

Old post is old, but that image is misleading.
The argument is good, but the image itself is cherry picking of low enough quality that even the brain-dead left can pick their way through.
The yellow man in the middle there is called yellow for a reason - on him, all of the sampled colors are from shadows, which none of the left side samples are.
Unfortunately, this image will trigger the 'Oh, good, I was worried there for a moment because your argument was correct, but I see there is a flaw in the image you posted, so I don't have to address your argument. Take that, nazi.' response, which will get us nowhere.

Fixed version

kek, it's nice, but i think it wouldn't help redpilling

baby is about to drink bleach?

2 is good, 5 decides to mix america and europe and australia as "white countries" which causes programming to kick in that they are immigrant countries
rest is too busy