World War I Thread

Let's talk about World War I. At present, I'm working on a timeline of events as would suit a Holla Forumsack narrative (that is, a historically accurate narrative).

Here's what I've got so far:

TRILOGY OF Holla Forums THREADS ON WORLD WAR I AND THE JEWS

archive.is/y8Ilw
archive.is/jkxUo
8ch.net/polarchive/res/298.html

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
The Balfour Declaration was a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. It read:
The text of the letter was published in the press one week later, on 9 November 1917.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles
A truly shameful document.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic
Everything and anything about this of import would be appreciated, particularly as regards Jewish abuses during this period. I'm aware that, due to the Treaty of Versailles, the Weimar was economically pretty fucked for awhile there, and that the Jews took the opportunity where it provided itself, via the typical kikery in finance and real estate and nepotism and subversion. Anything about Hitler's rise to power would also be welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

20committee.com/2014/06/27/28-june-1914-uncovering-the-sarajevo-assassination/
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1423111546637-2.pdf
mega.nz/#F!xM80wSrL!4HGX_dOmHPhjL3lX3bsHdw
mega.nz/#F!JFFUQZLL!2bKOt-rwNfxXT9-Xyojjiw
mega.nz/#!9JMxzQjA!OFpTHk2Z7RLpYUeGPvw2PFPJFXGu36PikfhLTKAqdGo
mega.nz/#!hA1nwQbb!hn5NAlVkusAS6OBK7d2OgUd6EQoHijwZzEVkZbDSTEs
mega.nz/#!YQNFAQSa!sY8DPrmJLDww4ObxpmRmiPBrs_ssE0PRWCT9xI71AxA
mega.nz/#!lMt22STa!blRR66j2yJGaUAz0dhGaDFnnSWb4XfUu5CKLLb6bkEA
mega.nz/#!ldFHBLKI!Lsg6voMlLvKjBXUIiTas2iDiAjYLXfwZyhAZdf47Xas
mega.nz/#!FBFSARTS!zw8TJDqYOaHVJcWFGPMdg3cjWXVmJjYqgq-Wvn0Prak
mega.nz/#!oY8XGZyR!rhwe1F1eELjzBzZiMotddaYIp_8lGl7AWlyCZ_ufGoc
amazon.com/German-narrative-prose-Werner-Rehfeld/dp/B0007HH5OU
amazon.com/Weimar-Republic-Sourcebook-Anton-Kæs/dp/0520067754
amazon.com/German-Writings-Before-After-1945/dp/0826414060
amazon.com/Symbols-Studies-Mircea-Eliade-Impression/dp/B0017D7MBE
amazon.com/Worker-Dominion-Form-Ernst-Jünger/dp/0810136171
youtu.be/YUYCBfmIcHM?t=1543
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria#Franz_Ferdinand_chosen
books.google.com/books?id=vQF099JYW_EC&pg=PA47&dq=nikolai hartwig viktor artamonov&hl=en&sa=X&ei=14SxU5iCBOrG0QX1jICwBQ&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=nikolai hartwig viktor artamonov&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good thread. World War 1 is fascinating and doesn't get talked about nearly enough.

www. youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar

This channel's pretty badass, he goes through the war week by week, looking at everything in detail. I haven't even gotten to the end of the first year, but so far it seems to be fairly unbiased– I at least haven't noticed anything overtly political.

UPDATED

Anyone have more info on the January 31st 1915 decree by the British Admiralty that ordered their ships to employ neutral flags to circumvent German U-Boat attacks?

Anything in his entry for the week of January 31st?

Not much action in this thread… There's a surprise.

In any case, throwing it out there - anyone have copies of either of these books?

Still nothing, eh?

Oh well…

UPDATE #2

I seriously cannot find anything from the British end as regards this neutral flag decree.

I have come to the conclusion that one really cannot properly appreciate the degree to which the British were cunts at this stage in history.

I will no longer ever again feel bad for the British as regards their present state - you deserve what's happening to you.

UPDATE #3

Can someone recommend a thorough book describing the creation, life and death of the weimar republic? Danke

Seconded.

bumping for interest

bump

Good thread OP

Thanks, not very lively, sadly.

It's ok, give it a bit of time and it will gain more interest

bump

Wuh wuh wuuuuuuuuuuh

one last bump

WW1 was purely about the Jews replacing the Russian Tsars because they were onto the jews.

No way the world gets into a war over some Austrian prince without excessive levels of jewry.

These images all look pretty similar what's the difference?

This, WW1 is a great redpill for the people that take the time to research it. Normies just think it's another war with millions dead. All they have to do is find the motive and follow the money.

Are you giving me some sort of original sin for.. jews been jews and my county been dragged into the war by France?

The fact that America got involved makes absolutely no sense. Fucking media starting wars I swear.

bumping out of interest

As we all know nigger saved your asses from the other niggerns fought on our german side.

Remember britain controlled india in world war 1

underrated thread, bumpf

no. the turmoil in russia was years older than ww1. the war was just a catalysator. on the other hand the industrial moopolies and international banks gained billions from the war

saved, thanks for posting

Sure the turban darkie is not inaccurate but what about the two other sambos?

according to dice WW1 was fought by squad-sized units with semi/full-auto weapons that ran around like kids playing with waterguns, along with countless planes and tanks going several times faster than phisically possible, with battles lasting somewhere between 10min and 1 hour

BUMP

Uncovering the Sarajevo Assassination
20committee.com/2014/06/27/28-june-1914-uncovering-the-sarajevo-assassination/

They're the same as mudslimes with their backstabbling. It's not called Perfidious Albion for nothing. Incidently most financial kikery is through the admiralty.

lol what is the british empire?

If any of you are interested in reading WW1 memoir then I recommend Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger

Every Holla Forumsack has to read it. Highly intense, masculine and reflecting at the same time. Jünger had a very philosophical mind, his other books are also great.

Indians were pulled out of the Western Theatre in 1915 because they were fucking useless.

the brits used them as cannonfodder in ther over the top charges, but when they saw they dont last for more than days in the trench enviorment they had nothing else to do

Oh, hey, my thread is still alive.
Since starting this thread, I also pursued investigation of the start of WW2.

Additional content added.

My main interest in WW1 is how it leads into what comes next, and upon even a precursory investigation, its quite obvious that the US had no legitimate grounds for entry into either of the World Wars. What really gets me, however, is how propagandized it actually is - we sort of joke that US public school education is indoctrinatory, but HOLY SHIT, one does not realize HOW indoctrinatory until they actually investigate what DID happen.

I swear, based on my US public school education, I had been led for many years to believe the US entered World War I to save the noble and plucky Brits from the aggressive and militaristic German Empire - a blatant falsehood - and that WWI had nothing to do with WW2 - also a falsehood, but doubly pathetic in that not only did it have a great deal to do with WW2, but one doesn't realize how frightfully similar the two were in terms of their origin and, specifically, the US participation therein.

We did the same shit at the start of WW2 that we did at the start of WW1, WW2 started via the same retarded treaty shit that started WW1, etc. Once you see this all for what it is, it becomes so much more obvious how much lies we've been being fed.

A narrative that came to my mind the other day: Why gas?
Why did they use gas chambers? What was the inherent value in that claim over, say, electrocution?
And the answer is, context. World War 1 really made people disdainful of gas warfare, using gas to kill others - it was portrayed as about the worst thing you could do… Very much like how present usage of "chemical and biological weapons" are used today - Syria using gas on their enemies (actually, it was Syria's enemies using gas on themselves or others to blame it on Syria, but you get the point) is portrayed as the be-all, end-all of awful and terrible shit to do, yet the US has no problem deploying weapons systems against their own populace that would be illegal for them to use against hostile combatants on foreign soil.
This is all some sick fucking joke, and I'm not laughing anymore.

I have no reaction to properly convey my agreement.
(Can't find the pdf thread but here's a direct link to the pdf).
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1423111546637-2.pdf

fugg for double post
Are either of you the user who had a torrent mirror to his complete (English works)? Is so pls reup.

No, sorry. Perhaps in the dedicated /lit/ threads?

Bump

Here you go, user. You can google and look around on other Holla Forumss for more books.
Nazi Germany film collection
mega.nz/#F!xM80wSrL!4HGX_dOmHPhjL3lX3bsHdw
USMC books
mega.nz/#F!JFFUQZLL!2bKOt-rwNfxXT9-Xyojjiw
Goodies for /tok/ which includes books by C.G. Jung, Ernst Junger, Kek stuff, Egyptian Mythology books, etc.
mega.nz/#!9JMxzQjA!OFpTHk2Z7RLpYUeGPvw2PFPJFXGu36PikfhLTKAqdGo
cointelpro
mega.nz/#!hA1nwQbb!hn5NAlVkusAS6OBK7d2OgUd6EQoHijwZzEVkZbDSTEs
a history of chans
mega.nz/#!YQNFAQSa!sY8DPrmJLDww4ObxpmRmiPBrs_ssE0PRWCT9xI71AxA
mega redpill thread
mega.nz/#!lMt22STa!blRR66j2yJGaUAz0dhGaDFnnSWb4XfUu5CKLLb6bkEA
spoopi military, which included books from the JSOC user
mega.nz/#!ldFHBLKI!Lsg6voMlLvKjBXUIiTas2iDiAjYLXfwZyhAZdf47Xas
memory hole thread
mega.nz/#!FBFSARTS!zw8TJDqYOaHVJcWFGPMdg3cjWXVmJjYqgq-Wvn0Prak
BEAVER user POSTS
mega.nz/#!oY8XGZyR!rhwe1F1eELjzBzZiMotddaYIp_8lGl7AWlyCZ_ufGoc

Germany taking in millions of rapefugees is more humiliating than treaty of Versailles lel.

Read the Landman-document to see how the Jews traded US entry into WWI for Palestine. A "must read", along with some other similar documents from that process…

mailstar.net/landman.html

This was a "false flag" as both the Americans and the "Allies" knew that Lusitania was used for transporting munitions. Worth to look into. I believe the Zimmerman-telegram was a first attempt to trigger Americans, but it didn't work.

The telegram makes no sense, I think the Jews knew that it would be deciphered. Zimmerman later helped to smuggle Lenin to Russia.

These Jews were sent by international Jewry from NY (Trotsky), Zürich (Lenin) etc. Financed by the Warburg-Jews who also created the fed…

pic related; the real reason WWI was fought…

This is important. WW1 was orchestrated by the kikes to kill off europeans and destroy the order of things so that they could implement the bullshit that followed.

That's not a 'false flag', necessarily… The Lusitania, like many ships, was most-assuredly transporting military supplies, and I've noted that in several instances.

The telegram makes sense, in a sense as it were, given the circumstances… The US had already taken steps by that point to basically force Germany's hand. But I didn't know about that Lenin bit… Then again, I don't know that that's necessarily 'bad', per se, yes?
If you're fighting a war with the fucking Russian Empire, I can see how sending a subversive kike back to lead other subversive kikes in an uprising is, at the time, strategically sound.

And it was, of a sense - the revolution led to the Russians withdrawing from the war and ceding large amounts of land to the Central Powers.

Thats a bit of a stretch. They certainly got their financing from outside the country, and many of their leaders were, for various reasons, outside the country at times… But it was Russian Jews who led that uprising, along with a few German Jews.

That sounds more like WW2 to be honest - WW1 seems more like it was just a convenient opportunity that arose out of a maelstrom of bad decisions and greedy fucks.
WW1 was the dress rehearsal, and what was learned there was utilized in WW2 to manufacture a war to destroy Germany, amongst other things.

bump

What was the outcome of WWI and how did it start?
Outcome
Aristocracy and old order destroyed
Start
Kikes

Did the "Rape of Belgium" actually happen? I always thought is sounded like a hoax, especially the part about German soldiers eating babies, but I don't have anything to back that up, and everywhere I look online for information about WWI just says that it was proven by archeological evidence without saying what that evidence is.

It's complicated, and no it's not proven by 'archeological evidence'. The Germans did commit violence against citizens and used forced labour camps after taking over. Some 6k Belgian citizens got killed during the initial invasion, which at that time was considered atrocious and a violation of international war law.

The Germans accussed France and UK for sniping citizens. The Germans also accused the Russians for being barbareous in its conquest claiming it had killed citizens, vice versa Russians claimed the same.

A lot of stuff in the 'rape of Belgium' is not correct and it most of it has been dismissed as a propaganda document. Both sides at the time wanted to make the other look horrid and themselves claim the moral highground.

WW1 was crappy. WW2 had more vehicles, weapons and countries. the warfare was more intuitive and faster and is in respect to its prequel in every way superior. i hope they can keep the trend with the next sequel WW3: Tides have turned - Kikes BTFO Edition. am so hyped for it

Please continue your work OP. WWI has been memory holed.

This could've been weaponised
Now I'm beginning to see why Britian won, Germans didn't want to take poo-trenches.

Accurate, but, not relevant to the matter of discussion.

Sounds like bullshit lad.

It really has been. Once you start looking at how it all played out, its pretty obvious the whole thing was a sham, at least from the US side, given that the US had no reason to enter either of those wars which the US did not purposefully create beforehand.

No such thing online, you have to look for them elsewhere.

Ortner's Tale: a chapter from Heliopolis:
amazon.com/German-narrative-prose-Werner-Rehfeld/dp/B0007HH5OU

All during the interwar period:
Feuer - a chapter from Battle as an Inner Experience
On Danger - an essay
Der Arbeiter: Domination and Form - a chapter
amazon.com/Weimar-Republic-Sourcebook-Anton-Kæs/dp/0520067754

Select passages from Strahlungen:
amazon.com/German-Writings-Before-After-1945/dp/0826414060

Annäherungen - Drogen und Rausch an essay:
amazon.com/Symbols-Studies-Mircea-Eliade-Impression/dp/B0017D7MBE

Der Arbeiter is also receiving a translation in November:
amazon.com/Worker-Dominion-Form-Ernst-Jünger/dp/0810136171

bump for lack-luster catalog

Be British empire post 1860 and failed US coup in form of civil war.

Be taken over by jewish bankers.

Realize empire is too strong a word. Change to commonwealth so everyone thinks they have democracy.

Be King Edward the 7th once Mrs. John Brown finally dies.

Realize you can't put up with upstart relatives in Russia and Germany becoming potentially equally powerful monarchs. Form entangling alliances in the form of entente(s). Bully relatives so they act in emotion. Finance revolutionary groups. (Learned from Jewish bankers and French revolution)

Wait, not yet.

Take over US potus through trojan horse Wilson, controlled by Edward House, controlled by Sir Earl Grey (yes the tea), controlled by King Edward the 7th. Wilson elected on promise of no war.

youtu.be/YUYCBfmIcHM?t=1543

Take over state department via tax exempt foundations and round table remnants of Cecil Rhodes anglosaxon dominance group. (financed by Rothschilds) AKA Council on Foreign relation and Royal Institute for International Affairs aka Chatham house.

Kick off war with a bang. Get rid of political/business enemies. Finance bolshevik revolution to take care of Tszars family for protecting the US in 1863 plot.

Drag alliances into war, reshape europe, get rid of opposing monarchies or neuter them.

Be Rothschild public face of Elders of Zion. Use excuse to take palestinian land away and establish Israel which Khazar/Askenazi/Hittite/Canaanite/Pheonician/Atlantis blood elite have been planning for a long time.

ABSOLUTELY THIS

Doesn't add up for a couple reasons. The first that springs to mind is that Marx was let go by Germany. The UK during WW1 had a fairly weak monarchy anyways, if they wanted to establish absolute dominance, you'd think they'd start at home.

The bloodline stuff sounds dumb, every logical method of looking at the events at that time involves jews jewing enabled by some gentile elite hubris both because of what was written at the time and retrospective analysis.

There is a theory, that the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was organized by Russia.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria#Franz_Ferdinand_chosen
> books.google.com/books?id=vQF099JYW_EC&pg=PA47&dq=nikolai hartwig viktor artamonov&hl=en&sa=X&ei=14SxU5iCBOrG0QX1jICwBQ&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=nikolai hartwig viktor artamonov&f=false

Try 1066, moron.

Edward I banned the practice of usury in 1275 (Statute of Jewry) and later expelled the jews in 1290, they only came back after Cromwell.

as far as i know prettymuch any european power (except france) would be happy to have the archduke killed since they wanted a showdown