China "Crippled": Malware owns the FUCK out the middle kingdom

CHINA: ATMs DOWN. Gov't organs DOWN. Police system DOWN. Immigration control DOWN. etc…

Looks like China got the hardest fucking of anyone so far.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-13/bank-china-atms-go-dark-ransomware-attack-slams-china
archive.is/NTwvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, forgot link:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-13/bank-china-atms-go-dark-ransomware-attack-slams-china
archive.is/NTwvM

ORIENT JEWS BTFO

Fuck Chyna. Karma is a bitch after all the industrial spying shenanigans.

What ass?

THIS.
Dubs confirm

It'd be hilarious of this malware was actually an American cyberweapon against China that accidentally BTFO of the NHS as well.

All those terminals run pirated copies of Windows XP, I bet. Dumb chinks love American niggertech, too hive-mind to run Linux or a Unix.

kek

Beat me to it. There's no ass in there, her legs connect directly to the torso. No ass at all.

Arrrrgh, 9910381 was replying to:

Yes I'm drunk.

What fucking year is it? 2006?

HOW DO CHINKS EVEN TYPE
lol, BTFO by actual alphabet cultures

Slim ass is good ass.
I shouldn't have posted that; thought it might devolve into "Muh bubblebutt/u r low-T" vs. "U must be a nigger only nigs prefer fat asses."

Had hoped 8ch could would rise above such purile shitposting. Guess I expected too much from you niggerjews.

(checked)

They use a couple of systems, most are based on the stroke order of characters, and you press keys based on the first stroke in the character on the keyboard.

Look, I'm not even an ass man, but can we at least agree that flat asses are disgusting?

^ this tbh
FLAT ASSES A SHIT

Checked. Let's agree and move on.

Remember we thousands of chinks and pajeets to do the jobs Americans won't because of their superior coding skills. Time to end the H1B via system.

Too much work

go back to halfchan, niggers

Eye bleech

Checked no ass

Fuck off degenerate faggots.

Asses are irrelevant if the woman has good hips. But your picture is disgusting.

butthurt bong detected

Slim ass = no ass.
Pleb tier fucks need to go back

They're just gonna reinstall

Thanks m8. You saved the thread. You saved Christmas.

Hey daily reminder dudes china can fuck off

that's a dude

So can you, college faggot.

This is a nasty one, all the ATMs are done and will have to be done manual. ATM's/POS machines are generally updates from remote, so all of these shown were sent this virus from a main infected server.

More info on this from Malwarebytes blog site.

https:// blog.malwarebytes.com/threat-analysis/2017/05/the-worm-that-spreads-wanacrypt0r/

Both too cheap and proud to pay.

chill dudebro

In today's news, Trump has managed to pay off the national debt.

I guess you could argue that, but since when has that ever been the case?

Before c-sections?

So, not really heard of?

no, based on the pronunciation of characters

Which distro is the best?

Mint (Ubunigger is super-pozed)
Devuan, gNewsense, void
slackware, gentoo

forgot FreeBSD & OpenBSD

Oy vey, it would be terrible if immigrants were to get in while the immigration monitoring systems were down!

The only immigration monitoring system you need is a man with a gun.

But goy, how can you control your borders in the 21st century without my cousin Moshe's proprietary immigration control software! It's guaranteed to work with no flaws! Trust me goy! There's no need to control your borders yourself when you can let me do it for you!

Typical East Asian woman. No muscle mass or fat. Just skin and bones. Disgusting. Niggers are the opposite–saggy and fatty.

I hope Ivan gits gud.

Tails, Qubes, & Kali for your various needs.

ATM on second pic looks super shady. Wouldn't use.

That's the gayest video I've ever seen don't ever post here again
>>>/trs/

>>>/cuckchan/

This proves pretty thoroughly that a lot of major powers have massive vulnerabilities in their cyber, and now there's a fuck ton of
Cia hacking tools sitting out in the open. What happens now?

You weren't fast enough. The mongolians came and pillaged all the ass.

that is London in a nutshell tbh
please let the EU start a war with the UK
I imagine Germany would dresden London for revenge
all true Britons almost die laughing while we watch London burn right before we give Brussels and Berlin a nuclear enema
best worldline tbh

user no stop plz no

Maybe she should start doing cardio.

Drunk.

hopefully the long overdue happening happens
and that user who spent his life savings investing in water filters will finally get some return

That would be great.

I fucking hope so.

literally a plan with no drawbacks

It's always the lowest IQ motherfuckers who post this TRS shit.

The kikes of the east get what they deserve. Now the same needs to happen to the kikes of the middle east.

user their spaghetti code is fucking garbage but the silicon valley kikes don't care as long as it saves them a couple shekels. Too bad it ends up costing them more in the long run.

this is the funniest mkv of all time, thank you.

"superior coding skills"

Americans are intentionally discouraged from mathematics which is foundation of coding. I have an interview for 120k that I'm studying for and I'm sure I'll get the position because I actually study and code. It's been like five years in the making, from working fast foods to factory jobs. And all that sweet income is going straight into mining cryptocurrencies and real estate and not a bitch and wage cuck loans. At least some of us have to make it out user and tech is the easiest way and by easy, I mean really hard but eventually rewarding.

Topkek

Long time China user here.

I like China, it's a based country, call a nigger a nigger and nobody will bat an eyelid. They got their mudshits in check as well.

Chinese people half ass everything though due to the shift from communism where the future was always uncertain, so they just pump out patchwork solutions quickly that are just good enough to sell / get away with to hoard as much assets as possible in case they country crashes in a decade or two.

Due to the half asses attitudes there is virtually no security and they put USB sticks into anything. This is what happens as a result.

I don't see any ass. My chinese waifu is one of the few girls here who actually got an ass.

In b4 race traitor but western countries are lost anyway and my life here is pretty gud (on the level of a rich Manhattan jew)

I don't hate the Chinese. I hope the state of their economy gets better and they start putting out serviceable, but not exportable, products. China would make a great asset in the fight against the Jews.

I've thought about going this way, myself, if the blackpill ever takes me. If it seems all hope is lost East Asia is my backup plan. I'm thinking maybe Japan. They're conservative out there, very respectful, very racist, they tolerate fags but at least they don't tolerate naked men molesting little boys in makeup in public like the U.S. tolerates fags. And I've heard that there are schools in Japan that are churning our heavily nationalistic sentiments, where kids are singing songs and chanting about hating subhuman migrants. It's what America should be doing.

Like I said, though, backup plan.

theres a greater chance of Sweden doing that than America ever doing anything like that

In China, if you got shekels you're golden and Chinese people are generally pretty open minded to westerners. They're proud people but realize that murica has been the gold standard of middle class affluence and want to get there.

I have been living in Japan for some time and Japanese people would prefer you not being there. You'll always be that scary foreigner to most people. I'd probably commit sudoku there as I need more of a life than shitposting on the internet.

BSD isn't Linux.

It's cute that after the past month shill campaign you faggots now openly post here and think you won't be hanged.

Your anger is what's cute, user. You'll have a hole the size of a basket ball blown out of your chest before you can touch me, ingrate.

Not angry at all, just letting you know that race traitors like yourself will hang and are not welcome here.

I'm actually completely okay with that. If the blackpill takes me, I will no longer have a true sense of community anywhere I go. In Japan, at least I'd be surrounded by people who share my ideals and hatred of foreigners, even if that means they don't want me there. From what some of my hafu friends and my Japanese teacher has told me, they don't mind foreigners, they prefer you weren't there, but as long as you respect their culture, appreciate it, and understand that you will never be look upon as an equal with anyone but foreign language-majoring 大学生, you'll be fine.

I like to redpill myself on politics but that doesn't mean I have to agree with the most hardline innawoods save le white race types

Instead you choose to actively contribute to not only the destruction of the European race, but also the destruction of your wife's race. Your opinion is worthless here, you're an enemy to every good person who strives for a better society.

I don't want kids. Destruction of the chinese race of 1.3 billion people by one person, topkek.

what exactly do you do? kill rapefugees? to me the decline in europoor is irreversible at this point. there is nowhere left to go and women got toxic attitudes and you'll barely find even 16 year old virgins

That's not necessarily true, in this instance. The Chinese don't have mass immigration problems like the West, and because both white and Chinese genes are, largely, recessive, it would only take one or two generations of Chinese marriage for it to be as if there was never any white mixture at all. A similar thing happened with Amerindians and white settlers in the Americas.

I have to disagree with you on this one, at least where I'm from. In the countryside of the U.S., finding a 16 year old virgin isn't a difficult task. In the cities it is, but not in the countryside. Most people I grew up knowing as kids didn't lose their virginity until at least college.

CHING CHONG ALALA CHINA CHONI

(translation: WE WUZ KANGS IN CHINESE)

I could possibly understand Japanese Not approve but understand but Chinks are ugly

Get out

Most chinese got bad skin from pollution / too much oily food / milk powder in foods (lactose issues) and don't know how to dress properly / do makeup well.

I wouldn't call them ugly tho.

Wapanese know how to do makeup, dress well and eat clean, however your average wap isn't particularly attractive to me either. Also lots of fucked up teeth for some reason.

Anyway, I got more in common with my chinese waifu than with any white girl I have ever met and she has none of those issues (dresses well and good skin from clean eating).

I like chinese people cause they give zero fucks about defacing we wuz kangs sandnigger tombs.

You probably have the issue with thinking cities make up all of western society

Get out.

So when the Germans are living under a jewish tyrannical dictatorship, rather than going to war against said EU that seeks war with you you'd just nuke innocent Germans, like you already firebombed innocent Germans years ago.

Anglo-kikes; not even once.

all im hearing is
I'm a stupid american and I wish I was german
abloo bloo bloo
also

All i'm seeing is not an argument and someone who doesn't know what Plebbit spacing is. Wanting to destroy Europeans for 'muh fun' is only what a kike would dream of.

Gas yourself.

Spoiler that shit, user.

Now I am afraid of the USB sticks. They are perfect cyberbombs to take the massive centralised computers down. How do we guard proof the USB sticks from viruses?

Fucking this! How do you like dem apples China?

Btw what's interesting is that the only places that came out unscathed were the USA and Israel.

The only medicine for the crooked teeth subhumans are these.

I'm pretty sure that this is imkikefy.

It's a shame, but every country in europe got kiked.
UK and US are simply the latest victims.

They're trying to get back into Germany now, since it's more moderate than the rising tensions in the US.

Classic jew post

It's not defeatist it's realistic. Things aren't exactly hunky dory.

Shills gave up on this narrative about a year and a half ago, you didn't get the memo

Where in my post did you see me telling you to give up? Fucking projecting cuck.

I'm German, it's not so much fun at the moment.

Rich, coming from a genetic dead end. You're on here pushing the idea that the west is lost and trying to legitimize being a race traitor and not having children as an acceptable practice by anybody on this board. Kill yourself you disgusting shill.

Hapas are an abomination and a pox on any society they inhabit. It's not worth the society suffering one or two generations of a hapa before they revert back to being a gook.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

kill yourself. period.

You had one job OP, and you had to fuck it up.
>>>/oven/

shouldn't have been a currency manipulator.

My sympathies are with you and your especially fucked country

Fucking retard.

EAT SHIT SLANTS

rip china cant wait till monday rumors ass rape is coming for banking and other infrastructures and zero hedge is reporting it.

Good
Let her fucking rip user

what do you mean, im not smart enough to do any of this shit. Feel kind of bad desu theres gonna be mass starvation possibly war if it hits hard.

hopefully there can be a regime change
one done entirely by 100% Chinese people

The hammer falls on China tomorrow when the stock market in the US opens.
I was not here. I did not say this.
Prepare.
Hammer falls on North Korea this week.

All that effort to then fuck up in the end.

mining crypto currencies
almost not profitable anymore unless you are gambling on huge future increases in price.

you would be better to buy and hold a few thousand in cryptos and get some precious metals

real estate
if its more than what you need above you own head its either rock bottom and worthless or a bubble about to burst.

sure buy a house but make sure you aren't in a place with high level of property taxes and hordes of nig tier people driving up property taxes and ruining your investment.

Asians know where they are and where they come from, but they have no fucking idea where they're going. Some of the nips have an idea but are too fatalistic to do anything about it.