Donald Trump the actor doesn't even know the Nativity Story

"Sweet Jesus, Donald Trump doesn't even understand the Bible's most important story!

At Thursday night's annual Christmas tree lighting at the White House, the president recounted the birth of Jesus by saying it "begins 2,000 years ago with a mother, a father, their baby son."

Their baby? Um, care to take a paternity test?

As all devout Christians believe, Jesus is not the son of Joseph, but of God. Yes, the future savior was born in Bethlehem during the time of Herod to Mary, the wife of Joseph. And, as Luke 2:1-20 tells us, Joseph was around when Jesus was born.

But he is not the father. He with a capital H is."

It was God's wife's son.

stay mad

I was under the impression they believed God was everywhere, so if he's everywhere, then he was there.

This is retarded. Joseph is regarded as Jesus’ adopted father.

Fake news

Retards

This is the usual thing the media does. They pick apart everything Trump says in order to denigrate him, but it falls flat every time. This is just another failure.

I was gonna say the same thing.

This is the usual thing Holla Forums does. THey pick apart everything Humans say in order to denigrate them, but it falls flat every time. This is just another failure.

At no point does Trump say Joseph was the father.
But good job nitpicking in fevered desperation to disagree with anything and anything Trump said, even if it's something you'd let slip if any other person said it.

*sigh* look here kiddo, even IF you consider that jesus was not a fictional character (which he probably was), there is no way """god"""" couldve been his dad, since scientists already proved """""god""""" isnt real. retard.

Well meme'd my friend!

WEWEWEWEEWEW

By that logic, since Bart Simson is a fictional character, Homer Simpson is not his dad.

I’ve never watched the Bible. Which seasons are the best?

There's only a couple kino films

not retard baiting user, but your post is far more retarded than anything he's managed to type

I was trying to demonstrate that his logic was retarded. So I guess I was successful.

Looks like salt's back on the menu, boys!

who else feels tricked right now?

The Trump version of events is almost always better than the actual events, so I don't see the problem.

I knew that feel back when he silenced that old man who thanked him for putting Murrica before Israel at that one rally. Then it turned out that he had married his family into kikes. It's a bad feel, knowing that you should've known better, but jumping on the bandwagon anyway because the memes were just so darn fun and his remarks so on-point until the debate when he fagged it all up by not keeping his fucking mouth shut. Literally the only highlight of that debacle was him saying Hillary would be in jail under his presidency, everything else was cringey faggotry on his part.

You voted for Shillary, why do you feel tricked?

I don't know, all that talk about not believing in god, they sure waste a lot of time and energy to complain about him and his religion. It's almost as if they are mad at him for something.

I'd feel tricked too if I were one of you Hilldog fucks. A reported 90% chance to win and she still lost. Sad!

Sure thing, Schlomo.

Try harder faggot, I've seen windows less transparent than you.

Sure thing, Schlomo Shekelsteinbergivich.

you sick fuck

y u mad

Your obviously retarded

Achtully, It's literally canon that Bob can't feel pain because of his spongey genetics.

Who says father was referring to Joseph? Father in that sentence could easily refer to god.

Either way who, other than the media and the one guy from Holla Forums permanently glued to his chair, cares?

I like how all of a sudden they give a shit about Christianity despite always preaching about how horrible and oppressive it is and was to people. All of this because Trump dared to say that Jesus had a father, when he did. I like how they're all going apeshit despite the fact that, even if you don't believe in the Biblical Jesus or the story of Jesus, that historical Jesus was at least most definitely born with a father and mother.
All of this just to spite Trump over everything he did.
Fucking pathetic.

Ah, the most beautiful cuck story ever told. I cry every time I open up my Bible and read about Joseph being the patron saint of NTR.

Why couldn't Jesus have two mothers, you shitlord?