Outjewing the jews: profit from parasitism

Post your own ideas on how to get by and raise a family while parasiting the government and speeding the decline.

allenbwest.com/michele/the-obscenely-easy-way-people-are-ripping-off-taxpayers-for-69000-a-year-in-benefits

forbes.com/sites/richardfinger/2013/01/14/fraud-and-disability-equal-a-multibillion-dollar-balck-hole-for-taxpayers/#124f21c23369

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_shopping

Prerequisites

* Enough money to get a cheap house somewhere, or turn one of your parent's rooms into a rental.
* Girlfriend who doesn't want to work and wants to sit around with the kids.
* Parents or at least family who can watch the kids and help out.
* Marry and then divorce a woman.

Step 1

Get gf pregnant. Don't put your name as the father, but make sure that she has family who can take care of the kid should something happen to her - don't want it to be a ward of the state, it will be raped by nogs in a foster home somewhere. Father = unknown means you can't be sued for child support by the state to recoup the costs of raising your spawn.

Child = food stamps. Depending on the state this can mean easy living for 18 years or it could mean you have to get a job. Usually liberal states are more, well, liberal with other people's money. Often they have state-wide welfare money that you get every month too. In some cases there is a time limit on which you can be on food stamps, but it's usually null if you have kids.

The more kids, the more food stamps. Throw that birth control away, user - it's time to save the white race.

Step 2

Become disabled. In most states this requires a doctor's diagnosis. To find out how exactly to do it and what doctors are pliable (or willing to take a bribe), spend a few weeks staying out at your local homeless shelter and hanging out with bums. Talk to the local bum and nigger population and find out how they do it. They'll also teach you some street smarts, but of course don't trust them and don't tell them who you really are, where you live, or what you're up to.

Disability = monthly social security check. Usually about $700 a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/dependency
chemeketa.edu/programs/
chemeketa.edu/programs/apprenticeship/
chemeketa.edu/programs/computer/courses.html
chemeketa.edu/programs/computer/coursesinfo.html
catalog.pcc.edu/programsanddisciplines/computerscience/#coursestext
catalog.pcc.edu/programsanddisciplines/computerinformationsystems/#coursestext
nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html
recordonline.com/article/20140605/News/406050314
niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2015/JULY21/cuom.html
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/kiryas-joel-women-driving-goldberger_n_6580568.html
chemeketa.edu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Step 3

Have your girlfriend get section 8 housing money and move into your parents converted rental unit. If you're disabled, do the same thing on your end with her parents.

Step 4

Get skills.

How to be eligible for free financial aid:
* Be 24 or older,
* Be current or former military,
* Be a parent,
* Be emancipated,
* Be married or divorced, or
* Some others, as outlined here: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/dependency

Congrats, now you can get about $6000 a year to pay for school. What should you go to school for?

1. Skilled trades at a community college. Here is what my local community college offers:
chemeketa.edu/programs/

The benefit of a skilled trade is that it can't be outsourced.

Firefighting is good pay if you're in shape. You can get into it by starting with woodland firefighting, which pays extremely well for only 3 or 4 months of work and pays even better after your first stint. Good for chads, athletes, and gymrats.

EMT/Paramedic is also good if you like a fast pace, aren't afraid of gore, want to save money on your own medical care and that of your family, and want to learn how to save lives on DOTR.

Dental assisting/hygiene is a good, simple job for your gf once she's done having kids (at around 30, when she has 5 of them).

Health Information Management is a low-end computer science desk job, also good for women.

Phlebotomy (blood drawing), dialysis tech, and most other jobs in the medical field that aren't nursing are also great for women.

The actual trades are much more lucrative but more demanding. Usually filled with cis-het straight white male shitlords who get to wear whatever they want and piss outside if they like, too. Plumbers, electricians, and carpenters make up most of the millionaires in the USA.

chemeketa.edu/programs/apprenticeship/

Automotive mechanics, machining, drafting, welding are great things to get into, both because they can't be outsourced and because you can often get paid under the table. They are usually as good as the previously mentioned trades, but they are more dependent on other businesses.

2. Any computer science or computer information systems program BUT ONLY AT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

If a CS/CIS program looks like this:
chemeketa.edu/programs/computer/courses.html
chemeketa.edu/programs/computer/coursesinfo.html

Or this:
catalog.pcc.edu/programsanddisciplines/computerscience/#coursestext
catalog.pcc.edu/programsanddisciplines/computerinformationsystems/#coursestext

…It's probably good. But first ask at least a dozen people who have attended it in the past, as well as other students in the advanced math classes (calculus and above) as they are likely to have taken some of the classes.

You want to learn at a minimum:
* Java or C++
* SQL
* C
* Perl or Python or PHP
* Javascript
* Linux OS

3. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING THAT IS A SOCIAL SCIENCE, ARTS AND LETTERS, OR HUMANITIES! They are filled with literal and spiritual jews.

Once you have skills, set yourself up either in a government job where you are listed as a hispanic or work independently and get stuff under the table.

I know a guy who builds barns under the table whose gf and kids are on food stamps. He barely pays any taxes and does whatever the fuck he wants all day when he doesn't have a job lined up. There's no reason you can't do the same thing.

If you're going the computer science route you can spend your free time designing dozens of paid and ad-powered apps or doing freelance web design (both of which make little money) until you land a job with a firm or the government.

I'd go the government route, because it gives you benefits, stability, and plenty of free time to fuck around. When you're tired of it you can retire and do the same job for 3x the pay.

Step 4

Improve your life and that of the white race.

If your girlfriend doesn't mind, get another girlfriend and repeat the process.

Buy more houses and convert them to rental units. If you want to go the implicit white nationalist route, rent them out to disabled NEETsocs and their familes.

Buy a power rack, barbell, hex bar, bumper plates, and adjustable press. Do stronglifts until you are jacked af.

Report illegals and those who employ them.

Bareback random roasties at college parties - save the white race one knocked-up thot at a time.

Homeschool your kids.

Teach your kids everything you know and set them on the path you took.

Note that the financial aid must be paid back if you fail all your classes. Do bad in classes and the school will deny you aid. Talk to the fin aid office for more details.

And DO NOT GET STUDENT LOANS!

good thread user, have a bump

nigger thread

tfw you don't pay your part of israel's 38 billion dollar gibs

You know what's funny, is those dumb niggers spent half their welfare cheques on pre ripped and pre stained paints.

Niggers blow through money. A white couple could raise at least 4 kids on the amount of gibs a sheboon with one kid spends on joadens and menthols.

You're not going to raise a family like that acting like a nigger.

I know a guy who raised two kids as a welder, hasn't had to pay taxes in 25 years because he works under the table doing construction, making furniture for rich fucks, and helping art students cheat on their homework.

The entire system only works because it expects us to obey it, and it punishes us violently if we fight it openly.

Kikes aren't prepared for us to use their tactics against the machine they built.

Stopped reading and disregarded post there. I know people in disability and the state basically owns them, you're a shill trying to get Holla Forumsacks to expose themselves to psychiatry.

I suggest illegal business, play their own game. I won't say any more, watch prayer of the rollerboys.

My cousin should be disabled, as she is schizoaffective personality disorder, manic depressive, and has a hormonal disorder. They keep her working shit jobs and constantly fucking with the social security money she gets.

Then I see niggers and wetbacks every day who go to the right doctor and get social security disability every month for being retarded and having a bad back (and popping out 3 or 4 kids).

There must be a way to do it. If niggers can do it, then we can too. I guess that means we need to redpill some doctors first.

Think of how many fucking jews are on disability. How do they get it, if not from a lawyer?

Do we need a white nationalist lawyer group?

I legit needed food stamps and had my application "lost" twice when I lived in a majority black neighborhood.

Peddling drugs isn't good for the white race user. We lose too many to heroin.

Going Breaking Bad on MS-13 and the other bad hombres would be fun though.

Fuck that, sell dope to kikes, Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods in NY have really high rates of opiod abuse, give those kikes a taste of their own medicine and get some money in the process.

Do you really think that kikes are going to be dumb enough to be buying it from the goy? They'll set you up in an instant out of spite. Remember that kikes are scheming and you are not in the right selling drugs at all. They have you by the balls.

ITT:

t. Totally not kikes.

Oy vey do not counter-jew our system of wealth extraction!

There's no such thing. Leeching off the government equates to leeching off the white working and middle class, and thus continuing to make their lives difficult, which assists in the perpetuation of low birthrates.

fucking jesus christ, numbers never lie. Thanks for this. This life plan literally lays out what i plan to do with my current qt waifu. I qualify for various things here in canucistan

Question, think security is good work? Thinking on taking a course for corporations / provincial level, maybe get into police work.

While I agree with this, the alternative is to be a member of the white working class slaves who will be paying for Bananamous and her five kids. The system has been set up so that you are either the victim or victimizer if you are white - there is no way to win. The only thing I can think of is to do business off the books, under the table, or in some other capacity that doesn't pay into the system.

This. Trades are the way to go and you can work for cash. The new world will need vocational skills.

Yes

Ironically hippies have figured out how to live outside the system insofar as its possible. See hippie thread for details.

Yes, hippies are hardened against SHTF, actually.

I'm a programmer and I want all computers in the world to die.
Even the beneficial ones.

Learn some trade/craft skills, and, most importantly.
invest in tools

Not only will you end up using them, but they are the MOST POWERFUL THING IN THE UNIVERSE.

A random example.
You're riding a bike and your chain rips apart.

Would you rather have a chain studding tool?
Or would you rather have a low quantity of gold in your pocket at that point.

This example is chosen because it's so out there and minute.
A broken chain.

But if you have a tool in that case you instantly become an übermensch.

Apply to all other things.

Crowbar, no crowbar vs crowbar.
Something needs opening and it's rough and stuck.

Crowbar?
Small quantity of gold?

One of your metal structures break.
Stick welding machine?
Small quantity of gold.

A box full of high grade vegetable seeds falls off a truck.
Small quantity of gold?
A collection of gardening tools in your shed?

Et cetera pp.

Also.
Even if you choose the gold.
You would be very likely to give it to the guy with the tools and skills, unless you want your SHTF living standards to degrade even further.

But if YOU have the tools and the skills, well.
Then YOU will get paid.
(And eaten last)

This is how jews in places like Kiryas Joel "study" for 8 hours a day while pumping out 10s of kids. Plus many other loopholes and kikery.
So how about europeans moving in and helping you outbreed the shitskins?

This works for burgers:

Learn to code, and learn cryptocurrency.

Get good at it - good enough that you can support yourself as a freelancer and work for clients outside the USA.

See if you can get enough financial aid that if you max out student loans you'll get a refund. The GI Bill is a huge help here, if you're eligable.

Take those loan-funded tuition refunds and convert them to Bitcoins / your favorite cryptocurrency. Store them securely.

Spend as much of your time freelancing and getting paid in bitcoin. Only devote as much time to school as you need to remain eligable to keep getting the loans.

Learn to live financially off grid.

When you're done milking the student loan scam, get on as much welfare as you can so that you look like every other NEET from the point of view of the system, but keep working off grid and stacking bitcoins.

If you're smart enough to pull that off, then you can figure out the rest.

This thread should be archived.
Also, internet has many opportunities for cashing small and big time, and the best of it is you can funnel all the money through bitcoins and payment gateways, so, although you are probably registered somewhere and fucked if they want to target you, you are pretty much invisible at the national level and good to go.
Said this, if you have great skills, its better to climb the system and rot it from the inside, if you are just average, then discipline will teach your children to be above average, men are made by habit. Have big families and build communities, disrupting the system is easier than most people think and can be relegated to latter stages when there is no other way.

You could of made that post a lot shorter
pic related

I think you are retarded, most of the millionaires/billionaires game the system and shit on everyone.
This is gaming the system for the average guy, it works, and everyone should be doing it instead of basement shitposting, unless they are so good they can and are willing to climb the ladder to gain influence for the greater good.

and trump is on the way to cleaning this country up

Well yeah, statistically the average American is non white.

I need to figure out how to end up with Seminole blood. They get 95K a year just for existing. It's insane. So much affluence that families don't keep together because they don't need eachother.

I keep coming back to the idea that if I made a bunch of kids, I'd get 95K a year ever year for each of them until they're 18, but I'm blonde haired blue eyed Aryan and would basically be producing slightly better-off Mexicans.

too bad

T H I S
H
I
S

Where did I say anything about selling drugs?

Translation: Never try anything goy.

Again, where did I say anything about selling dope?

Just not paying taxes will help, as there will be less money for niggers.

Police work isn't necessarily good or bad, depends on your locale. My advice is go reserves or guard for military police, get a job in a prison, and get an associates degree in corrections or criminal justice.

Learning spanish isn't a bad idea either. Would be a great setup for border patrol.

Kiryas Joel gave me the idea. Surely if a bunch of inbred jews can do it, we can do it better?

Yeah, don't get loans man.

A lot of native women are sluts, go bareback a few.

While we're on the subject of Kiryas Joel:

nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html

recordonline.com/article/20140605/News/406050314

niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2015/JULY21/cuom.html

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/kiryas-joel-women-driving-goldberger_n_6580568.html

how to be a nigger, the thread

Write it down, screencap, and share with people you trust and keep posting it.
Also an archive is good to.
Just assume the stuff could get taken down or just get lost in the interwebs. Back that stuff up.

IM RIDING THE TIGER WORKING HARDER THAN I EVER HAVE FOR LESS MONEY THAN IM USED TO FULL TIME 40 + A WEEK GETTING TAXED OUT THE ASS IM NOT GIVING UP HOPE IM GOING TO WORK BECAUSE IT'S IN MY BLOOD TO WORK DEPENDING ON WELFARE AND GIBS JUST MEANS THE COMMIES GOT YOU BY THE BALLS AT LEAST WAGE SLAVERY HAS THE ADDED BENEFITS OF ACCOMPLISHMENT NOT JUST BEING FREE LOADERS MAYBE IT WILL CRASH THE SYSTEM IF WHITES QUIT WORKING BUT THE SYSTEM THAT REPLACES THE BROKEN ONE WILL BE PANDERING TO THE LOWEST OF LOWS AND WILL DRAG EVERYONE DOWN WITH IT

It's true that maxing out on non-dischargable student loans with no intention of ever repaying them is a terrible idea.

Just like crossing the Atlantic, landing on the shores of the Aztec empire, and then burning your only way back is a terrible idea.

In both cases, the reason to do it is to make sure you have no choice but to go forth an conqueror.

It's a terrible idea because immigration is hard as fuck to do when you're white. If you have citizenship or the ability to get citizenship in another country though, there's no reason not to do it.

are you even paying attention to your own advice?

also, how do you think jews became jews?

do you think transformation-into-a-jew happened by accident, or do you think pre-jews made some very bad lifestyle choices, like parasitism, that eventually transformed them into jews?

In my experience random roasties settle post-baby.

The transformation into jews was already done when they were driven from Egypt and stole land from the Philistines. Blood is behavior.

A white guy barebacking a random white slut and getting her pregnant will not undo tens of thousands of years of evolution - the alleles that were selected for due to the harsh European winters won't go away unless shitskins breed them out.

Granted, it would be possible to degenerate a people by making sure that only their dumbest breed, but that would take hundreds of years.

Besides all that, odds are that a random roastie won't get pregnant until she's in her late 20s or early 30s, if at all. Better a chad or NEET knock her up when her best quality eggs are available (and maybe she keeps having kids) than she have one retarded child at 30.

But hey, whatever man. We can't let good things happen just because they aren't perfect!

Tips and tricks on that?

>chemeketa.edu

It's called OPSEC fuckwit.

Solid thread, I tip my spurdo to you!

If you aren't in a high end career where you can make serious shekels, parasitism is the way to go.

This system is fucked anyway. Best to make it crash asap instead of feeding into it more. You'll just be funding your own downfall if you don't.

Yeah, and enjoy being cucked by the Ferarri-driving (((dentist)))

Hey look, it's literally statanic too.

Sounds like a surefire way to get IRS raped unless he paid everything off beforehand.

topkek, I'm a brogrammer, only US companies pay anywhere near reasonable shekels

if you leave the country you don't have to pay taxes on the first 100k tho

I recommend remote work.

Do this. Make them all into a lost generation of junkies. I want them to have to sell their precious talmuds for just another hit. Then when you have them where you want them, you can replace with some fentanyl or something and watch their hearts stop.

Don't let your memes be dreams user.

Who said anything about immigration?

only US companies pay anywhere near reasonable shekels

So make your own overseas corporation which the US companies can contract with that pays you in bitcoin.

Ever heard of the mafia? We could organize ourselves like it, with only white people, racking money from traitors and non-white people with a threat of violence.

It would not only help us financially, it wouldn't turn into tax-money to the traitors running the show and it would organize white people into tight-knit groups and accelerate a racewar. Just theorizing a bit.

This is bullshit. Good luck getting gibs when you're white. It's almost impossible.

Technically he gets money back every year.

There are Christian and women dentists.

There are about 100,000 people in Salem and all the local areas serviced by Chemeketa. Try harder.

He said that you have to go out and talk to people. Talk to everyone - drink light or not at all, but get other people drunk and see what they say.

Going it alone you won't learn how to hide things. You need to learn what works from other people.

Unlike European nations, most shitskin nations have and enforce immigration laws.

The hard part is finding a crew you can trust absolutely. If you want to get a start in that, apprentice yourself to a locksmith.